Has video games helped you get closer to your partner, Yea Forums?

Has video games helped you get closer to your partner, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1558738454001.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Yes, my right hand is pretty fucking dexterous.

shit b8, will probably get a good 100 or so replies

Attached: 1549165899651.png (224x379, 87K)

unironically yes, could not have asked for a better boyfriend

r u gril??

ha gay

>be a fag myself
>feel disgusted when I see gay men interacting like in OP's pic
Can I be gay and also hate gay men?

No because my ex wouldn't stop playing league of legends, even when we had stuff like Smash Bros or DKC just lying around.

Attached: 4chanUser.jpg (868x484, 91K)

For sure. My gf and I have played a few games together, Mainly casual-ish stuff on Switch, Captain Toad, Mario Kart, Smash. She also likes some PC games like Spelunky, Musynx, shmups.

When you live together, it's a good way to pass time and spend time together whilst also playing vidya. Try to find someone that enjoys watching you play single-player games also. For instance, my gf would not play Bloodborne because it's too hard and "scary", but enjoyed watching my playthrough.

Would recommend co-op instead of competitive depending on your partner's personality.

Attached: 1543276242802.jpg (1023x1675, 972K)

Yes, I play games with my boyfriend every night. Sharing hobbies is nice.

Attached: 49844544_p16.png (800x750, 290K)

it's called deeply internalized homophobia

Attached: 1528782955183.jpg (500x500, 82K)

Honestly if you're gay and you don't feel disgusted at the sight of a pride parade you're part of the problem

You can be a fag and not be a faggot. That applies to anyone. Most people understand what kind of behavior is acceptable in public and what isn’t.

Nope, you just hate yourself. You'll grow out of it, the uncle Tom phase doesn't last that long unless you're seriously emotionally stunted.

Actually it drove my partner away to the point where she just up and moved out without saying a word.

We were together for 3 years.

I met my wife playing TF2 so yes.

pride parades are nothing but women and straight """men""" trying to score brownie points with women. they're events for straight people and by straight people to virtue signal, no gay man would ever go to one if give a shit about their disgusting parades.

Yeah, me and my boyfriend always game together. It's like a dream come true!

god I wish that were me

JUST broke up with my gf of four fucking years and it hurts so much

Unironically don't ever post couples shit on my vidya ever again. How am I supposed to escape?

Attached: 1553397460527.jpg (600x350, 98K)

make it you. get in shape and change the things about yourself holding you down

Attached: 1528785444070.gif (470x264, 773K)

Consider reprioritizing and not being an autist.

These. There are good gay people. I say this as a conservative man that grew up in Kentucky.
All fags are gay, but not all gays are fags.

>gays have to support all other gays
>otherwise you’re an Uncle Tom
user, you might be the real bigot piece of trash. You have some growing up to do. Don’t worry you’ll get there someday.

So this is why they call it gaymen

I have very good hand eye coordination with my hands now

You think she's fucking another man right now? I know I would if I just got out of a shitty long-term relationship. I'd have some fun and find someone who actually gets me

I met bf on FFXIV and we recently got married in-game! I'm planning on moving from Italy to England to be with him soon!

Attached: gs.jpg (1080x607, 43K)

Now this is STRAIGHT up stockholm syndrome. Browse 4chin less.
Yeah prides have lost their meaning and are just embarrassing gay orgies nowadays. I know a few gays who participate and I just don't fucking get it.

disgusting sodomites

No, she isn't. I just saw her today. She's worse off than I am.

It was a clean break. We're still friends, her family still loves the shit out of me, but damn if it isn't a knife in the heart. I still love her but after four years you'd think we'd have figured out we're not mean to be AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Soon, brother

Attached: Sodom and Gomorrah.jpg (1200x767, 233K)

Yes. Splatoon 2. It's how we met and he keeps trying to get better at it

Attached: dc7sgqb-068232a3-419d-48f6-9acb-271795e04f6b.png (731x624, 144K)

So the men going around acting like degenerate sluts and dressing in drag are straight men?

>two men literally hugging each other, normally clothed and cooking
>gay guy feels disgust to it
the dude unironically is an uncle tom, not in the buzzword sense but in a genuine sense.
>disgust
why?
they're dumb but so is every other dumb parade held in the country

You're genuinely retarded. No one said anything about support in those posts. Pretending to be disgusted by two dudes hugging is not normal and is a sign of mental illness/insecurity.

Not him but that sounds like a good thing. Happy you found out earlyish that you guys weren't meant for each other instead of years later. Good luck

it wasn't a real relationship anyway don't sweat it, women do not feel love. real love only exists between males.

Maybe, I guess? We really love playing tetris and puyo with/against one another and it's fun seeing our competitive sides come out. We have also gotten into the habit of playing through single player games together which has been a lot of fun. We've done OoT, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy and are currently working through Zack and Wiki. I'm not sure if it's made us closer but it hasn't torn us apart.

Attached: 1558790686969.jpg (800x650, 122K)

Being gay is a blessing.
>inb4muhAIDS
Fuck off autists, HIV is easily preventable now if you aren't retarded.

can you make it anymore obvious you've never been to a pride parade? they're not like that at all.

>why?
Because of shit like this. If you want to be taken seriously, stop running around naked waving dildos around and fucking in the middle of the street

Attached: awdawdawd.jpg (678x381, 70K)

Unironically yes.

This thread is gayer than a rainbow-colored dildo being ejected from Freddie Mercury's asshole at 100 faggots per minute.

Attached: 1556558117509.png (540x720, 488K)

>Pretending to be disgusted by two dudes hugging is not normal and is a sign of mental illness/insecurity.
I'm not pretending, user.

>I'm not pretending
you have severe mental illness then.

>the dude unironically is an uncle tom
what does this mean?

>you’re genuinely retarded
Not really.

>Hey, bro, thanks for making me some mac and cheese. You're the best.
>no problem man
>also, your cologne smells real good
>not wearing any, bro, but thanks anyway.
Perfectly straight.

That just looks like normal white people shit

So what are my options then?

Gay people disgust me. I'm glad I work with Mexicans that hate faggots even more than me.

It made me realize how little i cared about having a gaming gf. My ex was fucking terrible at fallout 4 like she would vats at every gun fight. It really doesn't matter if your partner is good or bad at games

>If you want to be taken seriously, stop running around naked waving dildos around and fucking in the middle of the street
>judging an entire subgroup, most of whom don't even go to pride parades, by shit that goes on there
wew m8
at any rate they literally have no purpose now so the only people who go are virtue signalling politicians/straight people, or people like that pic just wanting to fuck around.
unless we're talking international parades, that's a different matter.

If you're a legitimate gay then just loosen up. I used to be like you when I was in high school and deeply closeted to even myself. Just accept that you're gay and that there's nothing wrong with it. Anyone who tells you otherwise are just bitter, toxic people trying to hurt you.

My wife paid for me to build a 2000 gaymen rig so that she could have my prebuilt.

I dunno that gaming made us closer or not, but we like vidya. We don't play together as we both prefer single player vidya to multiplayer.

I hate you because you're right. Minorities are usually more traditionalist and don't tolerate this shit. The United Methodist Church is about to split because of gay marriage, and it's black people upholding church tradition while the white congregation fights for gay marriage

nop

thats just straight up self hatred my guy, learn to love yourself. also pride parades are obnoxious because theyre just a way for straight people to virtue signal

me in the striped shirt

Eh you get used to it if you don't live in that shithole country. Honestly it's only gang members who will do anything about it. Other than that, they will just look down on you but honestly who the hell cares.

I'm so lonely.

Attached: 1541258990448.png (1920x1080, 3.59M)

warmed my heart desu senpai

Back to tumblr.

>Let's show the world we're not perverts and degenerates, and that we're proud of who we are!
>By acting like perverts and degenerates in throughout our city streets and getting anyone who complains about it arrested for hate speech
I believe the expression is "Come get yo mans"

Not an argument.

If you're straight and you call your girlfriend your "partner" I will physically manifest in your room and fuck you in the ass.

Attached: 1558678585457.jpg (1094x926, 173K)

>Minorities are usually more traditionalist and don't tolerate this shit.
Seriously, every minority I know hates gay people.
Maybe it's just in my area? Always lived in Kentucky/Indiana

god I wish that were me

Attached: twink kiss.webm (480x480, 583K)

:^(

it means he's a gay man who browsed here and listened to the /pol/acks so much he actually hates being gay.
the uncle tom bit is because there is a subsection of gay dudes who are far right and try to pander, which is hilarious when you think about it.

It's not just you, I live on the east coast and it's the same deal.

One of them needs to be my self insert