Why does he talk like a retard now?

why does he talk like a retard now?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (875x980, 106K)

tds

Attached: download (3).jpg (144x144, 3K)

got a smooth brain

baba is you destroyed his brain. he should've just let kate play and provide co-commentary.

Seems the same to me

He's losing motivation because autists can't deal with the fact that he is trash at games even though he is knows that already and has stated multiple times that isn't why he streams/does videos.

Attached: Untitled.png (1790x561, 107K)

this
Other than that egg is the same as ever

Attached: DOItze1U8AAosVX.jpg (584x636, 33K)

explain

RUSTY VENTURE
BOY ADVENTURER

You mean all that "BRO" shit? I mean I guess once and awhile is fine but as much as he does it its crazy

Dan is influencing him.

Dan infected Ryan with his weird speech patterns

Is he implying he hates Egg now? Why do I always assume the worst? Is it because I have been in this shithole for over 15 years?

I wish he'd stop using so many DanG meme phrases, but I guess it's unavoidable with them spending so much time recording between their weekly stuff and Tuesdays.
Overall, he's still one of a dwindling few content creators I can still tolerate so he's doing something right.
It's sad to see this stuff happen, but his stream just isn't that good. Wonder what really happened, he's being so tight lipped about it all.

He uses memes from all over the place.
Reddit ones, ours, whatever shit twitter spews out

Attached: nonko (65).jpg (255x255, 47K)

>Is it because I have been in this shithole for over 15 years?
Probably

Learning programming destroyed his brain. Turned him into a robot. He's more machine than man now. Mecha-Egg

Attached: 2yqxlmF-metroid-background.jpg (3570x2310, 870K)

I literally just want him to stop saying shit like "wutter" instead of water. IT ISNT FUNNY. THERE IS NO JOKE. STOP COPYING DAN BECAUSE HE ISN'T FUNNY AT ALL.

I think the Egg meme also hurt him. It made him into an inanimate object...an Egg. He now sees himself only as the egg, his truth is in the oval.

Oh, he's a Twitter memelord.

Attached: Untitled.png (745x707, 830K)