What do you want from dark souls 4

What do you want from dark souls 4

Attached: 19E26712-7EB5-435D-8352-C514D55C9E25.jpg (1710x900, 919K)

to not exist

2's control and feel with 1's atmosphere

a crossover with Bloodbourne

>2's control and feel
literally the most disgusting thing I've ever read.

Attached: Dead Zones.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

>2's control and feel

Attached: 1429379611651.jpg (794x782, 88K)

fpbp
Miyazaki learned to burn a rotting world, I would rather have them doing new and different games.

The option to eat NPCS.

Honestly whicever story miyazaki wants im fine with but the only thing i really want is Arena ranked matchesm more fleshed something better than gold silver bronce etc from ds 3

FUCKING KEYBOARD CHAT THIS IS 2019 I WANT TO CHAT WITH YOU FAGGOTS W/O PLUGGING IN A FUCKING MIC

It's Dark Souls IIII. I want:
>romance
>a map
>a journal
>cosmetic items like wings
>at least 5 DLCs
>flying and maybe mounts
>more magic

I want a more multiplayer focused game. Make the world of Dark Souls like a miniature “MMO”. Let me share the world with other chosen undead. Let me venture into Undead Burg and stumble across another player who’s been killing the guys there. Maybe cap it off to 6 players per world. Every time you log into the game you’re randomly put into a new world with players around the same level as you. Invaders can still invade except areas are not fogged off, the entire world is open. Maybe 4 people can invade up at a time, with a cap of 6 player undeads per world. Make covenants deeper and more complex. Let us make parties with the other players we stumble across, or, they can be enemies. Make Dark souls a more interactive multiplayer experience. The way it was meant to be.

same

I want new IPs. Dark Souls has run its course.

this, anyone who unironically wants a DaS4 is part of the problem

the initial director of 2 wanted an MMO-like experience and look how that turned out

This honestly sounds epic.

I want A dance with rogues : souls edition where I can whore myself for some souls and generally play as a huge slut, getting chastized by my peers, the occasional rape here and there

I hope your death is as ironic as your post

Proper dual wielding, with each hand having two different attacks corresponding to the shoulder buttons. Make block some other button.

Armored Core you megafaggatron

Attached: 1536267523026.gif (250x183, 355K)

What's this WebM trying to show?

this
I'd rather have a new IP with the only connection to Souls being an armor set reminiscent of the Fluted set or an Elite Knight without being an exact copy

Attached: dane-brennand-img1.jpg (1920x2560, 449K)

what it literally says, deadzones in the controls, makes it less fluid

Looks fine to me, what kind of autist is bothered by how their character walks in a circle?

NPC romance. I want a dragon waifu

Not gonna happen but if they ever go reuse that formula, go back to slower and more strategic combat with asshole enemies/environment.

it's showing an autistic person walking a dark souls 2 character in a square deliberately to try and make it look like it has some kind of deadzone which is a popular meme about it.

>2's control and feel

Attached: 1311324405765.png (286x290, 11K)

The graphics of 3 with the Lore of 2 and the nothing from one because it was boring.

It's literally less freedom of movement, making for clunkyness in the most fundamental aspect of the game.

>the Lore of 2
what lore

A new world seperate from Dark Souls
Let there be a focus meter for weapon arts only, give spells numbered spell castings again, give dark souls 2 style jumping, make it interconnected world design like dark souls 1, no bonfire (or equivalent) warping until late game, less overall weapons BUT, make every weaon have a unique moveset of some sort, i.e. all straight swords have different swing patterns for their moveset even if they're visually similar.
Give me a more grotesque horror theme in the art design. I want what feels like a mixture of Souls's dark fantasy and pure body horror. Make all playstyles viable, this is a big one. If you want to be a warrior, mage, priest, whatever, you should be able to do so without feeling gimped.

Make stamina, mana and health all one bar.

What the fuck would this solve you deranged animal?

to be released a minimum of 10 years from now

It would solve your gender dysphoria

Deflections from sekiro.

ALSO FIX THE FUCKING CAMERA YOU HACKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU'VE DONE NOTHING BUT ACTIVELY MAKE IT WORSE SOMEHOW DESPITE IT BEING MEDIOCRE BEFORE. HMM YES I WANT LOCK ON TO BREAK WHEN AN ENEMY STEPS BEHIND AN OBSTACLE FOR 3 SECONDS THAT WILL HELP ME A LOT. HMM SNAPPING MY CAMERA TO THE FRONT OF ME ON A FAILED LOCK ON DEFINITELY HASN'T FUCKED ME OVER MANY TIMES. I HAVE NEVER O N C E NEEDED TO USE THAT. WHAT'S THAT? LOCK ON BREAKS? WHY? WHY WOULD YOU EVER FUCKING WANT LOCK ON TO BREAK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ESPECIALLY IF YOU CAN TOGGLE IT ON OR OFF AT YOUR LEISURE?

Attached: 1532057243674.jpg (229x343, 21K)

Retard.

Heavy feeling combat again and the armored pauldron on the elite Knight set to be on the right side.
Also a hub that looks comfy, mix Mejula with Firelink honestly

Set it in a not shitty end of the world scenario. Just for once I'd like to see these stunning kingdoms before their downfall. You could go on some sort of ebin quest like Artorias.