Let's talk about how my opinion is objectively correct

let's talk about how my opinion is objectively correct

Attached: file.png (751x512, 118K)

>objectively

Attached: shut the fuck up and die.jpg (563x541, 69K)

not an argument

Attached: 1472091693668.jpg (289x288, 57K)

3 is overrated because of that god awful slowdown

I think that you're objectively dumb and stupid!

MM2 is plebs favorite Megaman, but it still doesn't belong in F.

Attached: 1550013341969.jpg (251x191, 6K)

wow i'm gonna cry

but it also has some of the best level and boss design in the series, as well as a killer soundtrack

Attached: WAH.jpg (936x853, 151K)

i legitimately fucking hate it but any time i express that opinion i get called a contrarian faggot
it has shit level design, shit boss design, the music is fine but that doesn't make up for everything else
fuck boobeam trap btw

>best level design

Attached: 1533205506181.png (600x459, 167K)

>some of the best
>some
nice reading comprehension lul

MM2 absolutely deserves to be F or D tier.
It;s by far one of the worst megamans, right next to the original.

There's a lot wrong here so I'll just say you have shit taste and leave it at this.

Attached: 1550364221237.jpg (617x792, 113K)

>9 and 10
>good
Opinion disregarded.

Attached: crack.png (296x263, 118K)

It's poorly designed in some areas (heat man blocks go on way too long, that's just stupid design) and ballbustingly hard at random times (boobeams) but it isn't an F. Maybe C. It has very memorable robot masters, great music, and dumped a lot of MM1's stupid ideas like score. Much as I hate to admit it, it deserves some credit.

9 Is probably the best megaman.

they may be nostalgia-baiting cashgrabs but that doesn't mean they're bad games
they are, in fact, the best alongside 11

poorly designed in every stage you mean

If you're retarded. Inti Creates is a garbage game developer and 9 is nostalgia-pandering trash with shit level design.

>poorly designed in every stage you mean
See, you're letting bias rule you. This is pure overcompensating for plebs loving the game.

megaman series>megaman x series

Man i've never played mmx series besides 8 untill recently and damn what was that a disappointment

i didn't enjoy it the first time i played it, before i knew what the general opinion of it was
and every time afterward, i have not enjoyed playing it

mega man 8 doesnt deserve to be in F tier and mega man 9 doesnt deserve to be in S tier, thats all good day

Attached: shut up the fuck.png (920x688, 305K)

BN > Early X > Classic > Late X > SF > Zero

>game boy mega man 2 above F

Attached: 1528751717102.jpg (1242x1191, 130K)

VI is literally trash in design and mechanics. You can't jump out of a slide for no reason. All the bosses have basic weapons and no interesting patterns. It's also extremely easy.

Megaman 11 is the worst game in the series. The level design is shit, the soundtrack is by far the worst, and the gear gimmick is poorly executed. It has all of Megaman 8's problems and makes them worse by adding in shitty input delay that makes the game feel clunky and ruins the platforming flow Megaman is known for. I can't fathom how anyone could play all of the other classic Megaman games and think 11 was anywhere near decent. Rom hacks are better than 11. Megamari and Rosenkreuzstilette are better than 11. 11 is utter dogshit that I played once and never touched again, in fact I had to go play 9 to wash the taste out of my mouth.

Attached: 114-1.gif (94x95, 2K)

>Megaman 11 is the worst game in the series
opinion discarded

>no argument
Casual scum that needs to slow down time to platform detected.

S: 9, 4
A: V, 2, 10, 11
B: 3, IV, 6, & Bass
C: III, 7, 8
D: 5, 1,
F: I, II

Attached: 1518907020335.jpg (189x179, 16K)

>adding depth to gameplay is a bad things
yikes!

>2 that high
>&B that high
>5 that low
you're so close

>7 that low
>nobody else talking about it

Attached: 1558556170691.jpg (637x358, 41K)

None of the console Classic games are F-tier, even the one I hate.

Why don't people love 7? It looks great and the gameplay took inspirations from X.

you've probably heard this one a lot but it bears repeating
mega man is too big and too slow

I didn't experience any input lag.

>his argument is time gear, the objectively worse gear

lmao

Best music and best graphics for sure.

>mega man is too big and too slow
It's the same deal with the gameboy games. The zoom in doesn't hurt the gameplay because the levels are designed with it in mind. It would be a problem if enemies could attack you from offscreen before you can react but that never happens.

>Mega Man 11 at S
BASED
>Mega Man 10 at S
Move it down to A
>9 at S
BASED
>4 at A
Move it up to S
>6 at A
Move it down to C
>V at C
Nigger what the fuck? Move it up to A
>7 at C
Sounds about right
>Other game boy games at D
Only move II down to F
>M&B at D
Sounds about right
>1 at F
Move it up to D
>8 at F
Move it up to C
>2 at F
YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER MOVE THAT SHIT UP TO B

>MMIIGB above MM2
Holy shit, great job with this, no one's even noticed it's total bait

Attached: 1508251138327.gif (154x154, 978K)

which is exactly why i placed four out of the five gameboy games below 7 on the list

>i don't like it so it's bait
classic retard

4 is great but it isn't S-tier material, the castles get a little annoying near the end
6 doesn't deserve C-tier, come on :(
V is cool and all but it's still not great
II is at the bottom of D-tier, what do you want?
8 is staying exactly where it is
2 sucks

>retard with no argument also can't use the shift key, probably a phoneposter tranny
Guess I struck a nerve.

Literally every Megaman game features quick kill options on all the enemies. In 11 you use the power gear or you take forever. It's poorly executed compared the genius of the boss patterns in 9 and 10. It also makes the game too easy and adds the fake challenge of playing without the gears where shit is tighter than need be, but has no extra reward.

Fucking compare single-cycling Magma Man with the tornado to anything in 11. Or how you could use other weapons like the Concrete Shot skillfully to speed up. 11 has Bounce Man's stage designed solely to use bad hitboxes on the balls to piss you off and do nothing else. Fuck 11.

>uh!!! t-t-tranny!!!
lol

>10 and 9
>not a C at most
i see its a joke thread

explain

>which is exactly why i placed four out of the five gameboy games below 7 on the list
My point is that the zoom in isn't a problem when it doesn't hurt the gameplay. If anything 7 would be above all the GB games since on top of the zoom it also has highly detailed sprites that take advantage of the resolution.

but the zoom is a problem, and it does hurt the gameplay, everything has to be designed around it. it's an inherent flaw

Megaman II for gameboy is easily the worst classic megaman game and Inafune himself said it was the worst game he ever produced. It's indisputable to anybody that's actually played them. Inb4 ad hominem

>MM2 and MM8
>worse than GB MM1-3
>MM9 and MM4
>good
cringe

Attached: 1549596371782.png (186x283, 58K)

It's not bad, just different.

it's very disputable actually
mm1, mm8, and mm2 are all worse
i have played all of them

yeah

>Worst game Inafune ever produced.

Not anymore.

It's pretty hilarious how broken the metal blade is in that game. Shame a cool character like Quint had to be put in the one GB game where he can be easily killed.

Dude, if this isn't bait then I'd STRONGLY recommend you actually play IIGB and 2 again.
There is no single facet that II beats 2 in
Not controls
Not level design
Not graphics
Not music
Not bosses
Not framerate (!)
Not enemy placement (if you would call that separate to level design)
Not even the cast, given how they are locked away it such a haphazard way in II

I get that you value being a contrarian, but you've let it creep up over the value of your credibility.
That's not to even mention any of the other games you put II over

Attached: 1549350257248.gif (240x240, 26K)

I don't see why 6 always scores highly in these rankings when it's riddled with fundamental control issues

Fucking kek
it's worse than MN9 imo

Attached: c109a87ef3bcdd78f5f509d45d34279facdfeb7149b598bf527b9649d0c94b8e.jpg (782x788, 60K)

your list "objectively" sucks
better luck next time

Attached: 1537515365707.jpg (1124x1204, 530K)

cringe

What is this comic
I get that they were arrested for dabbing without a licence, but
Why are they together

MM9 and MM4 are nearly the best games in the series, if not the very best.

Attached: 1544638330395.png (500x354, 85K)

my man

Attached: hug.jpg (221x225, 10K)

>Mega Man II (GB) not in F tier
>Mega Man V (GB) only in C

everytime i bring up how unfinished and half assed the wily stages are in 11 nobody ever responds because they know im right, the game sucks lmao. i am thoroughly convinced that people who think 11 is one of the best in the series have not played them beyond MM2.

also romhacks > any of the mainline games

Attached: jack_black_by_abbieteresa94-d5neep4.jpg (894x894, 159K)

the only really really REALLY good romhack that i've played in a long time is mega man 4 voyage, that game is actually incredible and i highly recommend.

Uuuuuhhhhhh... bros?

Attached: Megaman.png (800x600, 372K)

good taste, voyage is fucking excellent, definitely one of my all-time favorites

one thing most romhacks can't seem to get right is the music, but voyage fucking nails it, that soundtrack is incredible

Rush Cycle

rush cycle and mega ball are pathetic gimmicks

>The level design is shit,
>and the gear gimmick is poorly executed.
substantiate your claims
>It has all of Megaman 8's problems
it doesn't have snowboarding, mazes, mediocre weapons, over-animated sprites, or the awful PS1 perspective
>and makes them worse by adding in shitty input delay that makes the game feel clunky and ruins the platforming flow Megaman is known for
Proven false, you're just shit

all special weapons and rush abilities are gimmicks

what fundamental control issues is it riddled with besides not being able to jump out of slide

retard

Attached: 0.png (175x175, 56K)

explain how mega ball and rush cycle are different from any other special weapon or rush ability

Special weapons are core to the gameplay of megaman, even though you can ignore them if you choose. Hardly a "gimmick." A literal gamechanger.