Sudaverse thread

TSA on PS4 and STEAM edition.
Could the NMH serie be ported on PC in the future? after all, so was Killer 7, The Silver eyes and other Grasshopper/SUDA games.

also, i'm glad more people are going to enjoy TSA, i'm sure going to buy it again on steam just for the mods potential. i Don't think those version will have a physical port tho.

Attached: bad-man-no-more-heroes-travis-strikes-again-62.3.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

melonkoi.itch.io/electricthundertiger
twitter.com/Wario64/status/1132416459714441216
twitter.com/suda_51/status/1108954128871350278/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1108954128871350278&ref_url=https://lemagjeuxhightech.com/actualites/e3-2019-no-more-heroes-3-avec-ubi/37478/,
twitter.com/Grasshopper_EN/status/1132424464321392646
youtube.com/watch?v=XL2od1AF_Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=PnLG-wXLdAw
twitter.com/suda_51/status/1132453534228549633?s=20
sourcegaming.info/2015/09/18/cero-and-palutenas-censorship/
twitch.tv/videos/429860356
youtube.com/watch?v=g_8KzyBl3mc
earthboundrejects.bandcamp.com/album/okumura-garden-of-madness
twitter.com/suda_51/status/1132453534228549633
twitter.com/suda_51/status/1132458890480590848
youtube.com/watch?v=5wK8e5FN6FE
youtube.com/watch?v=j4rqDtktQFc
youtube.com/watch?v=NwZAXOuYgjU
youtube.com/watch?v=AJO8uo3UMko
youtube.com/watch?v=9TX9o6uZnEs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHlJdykif8
youtube.com/watch?v=KDzi0i33wCI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYnPhfZ3IEC10K1Ya9Uje0G2kSDUBajLD
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ii0uhG_es
youtube.com/watch?v=cK329NBj55M
youtube.com/watch?v=UWVz8_Ha7tY
youtube.com/watch?v=dIBXoR9BX9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Might buy TSA again on PS4 just because I love getting the platinum trophy in games that I love
Will there be a physical version for ps4?

Weird choice, it would've made more sense to start off by bringing the first two games first but I guess TSA is way less work since it's already in HD. Though now I'm excited for a possible NMH3 announcement at E3.

why is the k7 port taking so fucking long

Isn't NMH too dependen on the Wiimote?

As long as they add online co-op I'll double dip with the Steam version.

I doubt it user, the physical edition on switch wasn't didn't have a lot of copies anyway.
I'm really thinking NMH3 will be announced at the Ubisoft conference now. just like how suda teased the logo on his twitter.

Not really. NMH1 had a 360 and PS3 port that both worked just fine with a standard controller.

what are you talking about?
Not really for TSA. and Heroes paradise showed a non wiimote version of the game, even if it was meh.

>it would've made more sense to start off by bringing the first two games
Doubt they'll ever put those on a system without motion controls after the ps3 version.

Would the motion controls for a No More Heroes PC port work with a mouse?

He's talking about killer 7

Fuck, I already have the physical version for switch but that TSA box art with the blue PS4 top and box would have looked amazing

are you retarded? the port happened alrady

and Suda likes to pretend the PS3 version of NMH1 doesn't exist because it was fucking terrible.

bump based suda

>Doppelgänger confirmed for NMH3
>tfw "GUILTY"

Attached: 1521760509399.png (512x384, 184K)

Is it actually being ported?

I'm really happy Suda games are now going to PC, while i have the PS4 and switch right now, i really Don't like how the next générations of consoles are going, beside with Nintendo.
also
>tfw Suda didn't managed to tell half of the shit he wanted to say during momocon
Fuck i felt bad for him

100% the real doppelganger will actually be very different from the game one.
with the port, i wonder if it mean NMH3 will be on the PS4, PC and Switch, all good to me anyway.

>TSA ending
>Everyone thinking nintendo is funding NMH3, bayonetta 2 style
>Suda shit talking nintendo now
So who the fuck is funding NMH3? Is anybody even funding it?

WHERE
IS
IT

Attached: 1493137016727-ds_flower_sun_and_rain_p_p62moa.jpg (1200x673, 152K)

>suda shit talking nintendo
what

>Is it actually being ported?
Confirmed at the Momocon panel just now, also Suda said he's gonna be at E3 and basically confirmed he's announcing something there (most likely NMH3)

We are. That's why Suda said NMH 3 wouldn't happen if we don't buy it.

TRAIIITOOOR!

>Ubisoft
I guess so. Wonder why Marvelous isn't if they love it so much? I honestly thought Nintendo was going to step in and fund it, but now I'm not really sure. I hope PS4bros put their money where their mouth is at least. Don't have much faith in the PCbros

The port was terrible because he wasn't involved with it, it was done entirely by a different studio. My point still stands though, 1 works just fine on a standard controller.

Ubisoft, probably.

>Suda shit talking nintendo now
Since when? All he said is that Nintendo told him to censor the beheading and hand getting cut off, fucking Japs and their hatred of gore.

fyi Killer is Dead and Shadows of the Damned are 3 bucks a piece on XB1 right now

nmh 1 and 2 already run perfectly on dolphin

>The Silver eyes

imagine being this big of a faggot

also
>fuck suda
>fuck no more heroes
>fuck ps4
KILL THE PAST

They told him he had more time and he just said fuck it and made the announcement.

Yeah but not because of the controls.
Super hyped now. Gonna preorder as soon its on steam

>melonkoi.itch.io/electricthundertiger
This game is pretty cool, but how do I get past the first spikes? I figure I have to dash into one of the enemies, but I can't figure it out.

It's easier because TSA was made on Unreal Engine so porting is pretty simple comparatively.

Suda didn't shit talked Nintendo, he just said he had to censor some intros because of TSA rating i guess. maybe the PS4 and PC version will have the uncut introductions.
also, Ubisoft will very likely fund Suda, they already helped him with NMH1 and 2.I like Ubisoft so i'm cool.

I don't really want to start a discussion about this, but at least censoring live action gore makes more sense than censoring digital tits.

I'm buying the game on PC dayone user even if i already have it on switch.
>tfw no PC port of SOTD and LC because of EA/WARNER

Fuck.

>PS4
>uncut

bwahahahaahahah

>helped him
All they did was publish the NA release. Rising Star handled EU and Marvelous did the JP release.

>I hope PS4bros put their money where their mouth is at least.
Rest assured, I'm going to buy it.

Attached: 1488505378109.jpg (700x394, 49K)

Nevermind, I just found out you can jump on top of enemies.
Boy, I sure feel a little dumb after that.

>live action gore
it was a goofy lookin edit but other than that you're right

What happened to your game? I mean I'm glad you at least released a prototype to the public but I barely hear about it anymore and I didn't know about the prototype until you shilled your fangame in here.

no news at all about FSR is fucking obnoxious, fuck suda.. doesn't care about his actual fans, will chase after ps4 money and casuals who will drop him for the next flavor of the month

FUCK SUDA

Good on you, user. I feel like a lot of the sales will just be people double dipping though. Especially after how the game was received, it's just going to be more Suda/NMH fans buying it instead of actually bringing in new people. Saleswise it'll probably be Heroes' Paradise all over again

they'll do that user, even if suda opposes it.

is that official?
almost wanted devolver to make a real game about that but it's still cool.

The PS3 and 360 versions are already somewhat working on an emulator. I'd say fully playable within a year, given a beefy PC

It's the same game but with different lighting and no censorship.

Attached: 1557987720535.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

So is there a date?

That's not my game, I just thought it was pretty neat.

>Tracis should get into smash cause hes a Nintendo exclusive character! Suda said he sees him as a Nintendo character so he should be in!!!

Care to explain travisfags?

Not yet, unless it's now on steam.

We've been over this. The NA wii version wasn't censored. That was a choice for the EU and JP regions.

Talk about your smash roster shit in another thread. this is a comfy thread.

Attached: 1549095259052.jpg (591x438, 240K)

Not everyone is american.

Suda realized the best way to get Travis into smash was by making him a playstation character

Nothing turned up in a search.

THIS IS WHAT SUDA HAS DONE, FUCK HIM FOREVER

sucks to suck

NMH Heroes' Paradise was uncut. It also had slutty extra costumes for all the female characters bar the cannon hag.

>no news at all about FSR is fucking obnoxious, fuck suda.. doesn't care about his actual fans, will chase after ps4 money and casuals who will drop him for the next flavor of the month

i have to agree unfortunately, otherwise why would he announce a fucking port to the fans that already played the game and maybe even bought the console to play it?

Suda51 is a wojak poster

My Wii games might be cut but at least my foreskin isn't.

If I remember correct there were versions of heroes paradise that were censored like the JP wii version

This Suda thread is not comfy at all. What's up with this shit? Do you have a BIG DICK up your ass or something? Please leave uncomfy cunts.
Not on steam yet. I wish suda had given us a date or something.

Fuck you. do your console war shit in another place.

Anyway, what game NOT MADE BY SUDA but with a similar feeling would be good? i've already played all the suda/grasshopper games so i'm searching Something new.
Hey, maybe a port is going to be announced at E3...if not, well, at least the emulation scene is alive.

It was the burger version; reverse situation.

SotD is fully owned by GHM and a port was already teased in TSA

When did this come out? I remember than user who made it talked about it in a thread a week ago, but didn't see anything about it since

are you sure? EA is still listed in the credit of TSA.

I'm American and my version of Heroes Paradise is uncut. The original Japanese version of Heroes Paradise censored blood.

The rights for the IP belong to GHM

Maybe they're just trying to cover their asses in case EA tries to go after them for using SoTD characters or something.

>games that feel like suda
Though to say. Especially because every Suda game feels a little different. The following games come to mind
>Illbleed(Dreamcast)
>Hotline Miami
I'm sure I played many more but these two are the only ones I can think of right now...

I've heard from some people that Killer7 is best played with a Gamecube controller. Is that true? Or should I just play the PC version?

Also, do the Steam versions of TSC, 25th Ward, and K7 have DRM? I was thinking of buying em off GOG but the prices are way higher, at least here in leafland.

Oh, it's only the japanese who got cucked then.

Attached: 1552091608959.png (546x535, 180K)

Nope. Because the Xbox 360 version was uncut.

PC version is the Superior one, but the gamecube version on an old TV have the nostalgia factor i guess. the game is a lot easier on PC tho because of the aim.

They actually are on GOG? never knew that.

They actually had a second version of Heroes Paradise that uncensored the blood and put in all the other shit from international releases.

>the game where most of the characters have auto-aim is somehow easier on the pc

Also, how far is everyone getting in the ETT2 fan game? It's pretty great visually, but rough around the edges gamewise. Particularly in regards to the camera and being out of range

It's part of the EA partners program. If you do some research on it (that alice madness game was part of the same program), EA funded those games but ownership of original IPs remained fully in control of the devs
SotD is owned by GHM and noone else, same with TSC/25W, Flower, Sun and Rain, and Contact. Killer7 is owned by capcom, NMH1&2 are owned by Marvellous, LC is co-owned by WB and Kadokawa, Killer is Dead and the Liberation Maiden games are owned by Kadokawa, Firepro Special, TS, MS and Michigan are owned by Spike Chunsoft, Sine Mora and Black Knight Sword are owned by THQ Nordic since it purchased the original developer
I'm probably forgetting some things but it should cover most of it
Suda is in talks with Marvelous to make more NMH1&2 ports, for Switch right now but since TSA is being ported anything is possible. Spike showed some vagur interest in porting TS and Michigan to modern platforms years ago but nothing came of it.

Who the fuck is in charge of making these decisions.

hope we hear about FSR at E3 or TGS

not related but speaking of the Alice games.
Mcgee actually said in a live that after his project on the Alice 3, he was interested to work with SUDA, i really want this to happen because this could be very interesting.

Konami were the one porting the game in the west. It was only marvelous in Japan.
But Japan is weird with censorship.

twitter.com/Wario64/status/1132416459714441216

if a port of FSR is announced, it probably would be with Nintendo.
what with all the influx of discussion about this game? did Suda teased Something?

auto-aim was to work around using a stick to aim, retard, it didn't auto-lock onto the weak points, aiming at the weak points of the heavens smiles is easier with a mouse fucking brainlet

>Also, how far is everyone getting in the ETT2 fan game?
Just got to the second level/checkpoint. I'm liking it so far, but holy shit i'm getting my ass blown out. goes to show I don't play platformers very often

I'm legitimately too upset at the lack of a FSR port to focus on what's ahead of us tbqh
Also I think making Killer7 officially canon with the rest of the series is pretty stupid considering the two settings contradict each other on a fundamental level and he acknowledged it way back in the day when it released, but I guess he doesen't remember much about it considering 14 years went by

probably a TSA ps4 theme given how shit this 'announcement' was

>what with all the influx of discussion about this game? did Suda teased Something?

yes he teased a pc remaster like silver case and 25th ward, it's fucking stupid that FSR isn't available considering the 25th ward references it

Maybe the translator translated him wrong.
like, it's canon and non canon at the same time. Killer 7 is just an alternate version of the events.
maybe in this version , Travis just never became a killer.

did he say killer7 was not an alternate timeline anymore? how the fuck does kamuinet exist if the internet doesn't exist anymore? how do the 24 wards and the 25th wards exist if tokyo was nuked? has suda gone full console retard?

user, between his profile pic showing a new character and this twitter.com/suda_51/status/1108954128871350278/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1108954128871350278&ref_url=https://lemagjeuxhightech.com/actualites/e3-2019-no-more-heroes-3-avec-ubi/37478/, Something is coming.

what an absolute unit of a link

T H I S
H
I
S

Did suda banged her? twitter.com/Grasshopper_EN/status/1132424464321392646

how about you actually play the game retard, the characters get Critical Lockon which automatically targets the weak point

Yeah, the style is on point, but sometimes I feel like spike deaths are a bit cheap when you can't see the whole stage

It's a big one, but it work.

>there were fucking Tshirt distributed at the event.
>Killer7 and FSR remastered were announced together and the killer7 one was unveiled at the previous momocon
i'm so fucking mad, I can't fucking describe it, he's been teasing this announcement for one month. i should have kept playing pathologic instead of following the nigger stream

I'm guessing he's just not taking canon all that seriously anymore (as opposed to the late 90s and early 2000s which was almost 20 fucking years ago, when he used to go into detail on how MS, TSC and FSR connected to each other while Killer7 was a separate timeline of events / setting) and just wants to build up to a big crossover event like an avengers type movie like he said in the past
Japan was nuked into oblivion (Tokyo specifically) during Killer7 which is set in a world where plane flights are outlawed, while in TSA Travis takes a plane to Tokyo and it's the Tokyo from the 25th ward, I guess stuff just doesen't have to make sense anymore

Maybe it's for E3.
at least the stream wasn't for nothing and we got some juicy stuff.

Then again, there's some time travel shit present in the universe.
maybe the smith just used that.

Never played FSR.
Is it really good and REALLY comfy like the other anons says?

During the stream he was asked if the Killer7 intro meant the two games were now canon, and he said that Killer7 took place in the same world as TSA
It doesen't make any sense and contradicts his past statements on the matter, so I'm guessing there is no real "canon" anymore since the fourth wall was thoroughly broken

i also think he's been having a big laugh about all this canon shit after he concluded 25th ward. he just keeps teasing people with similarities but that's it

E3 is for No more heroes only user. I highly doubt they will announce NMH3 + NMH remastered + FSR remastered all together

FSR is amazing and comfy, however it requires you to actively use your brain (some of the twists are just hidden in the guidebook, and if you don't notice them you just don't, the game doesen't point anything out for you) and the DS port (the only one available in english) is complete trash and ruins the atmosphere of the game completely, which is why everyone was hoping for an HD port which is most likely not happening because now we're back to sucking travis's dick ab aeternum

It's not a good game in the slightest and it's aware of that fact, but it's probably my favorite of all of Suda's games. Despite this, I don't ever want to play it again.
It's complicated (and comfy). If you haven't played TSC, you should do that first.

So it's 40 bucks again, right? I think I might pick it up for PC. It looked pretty aliased for switch and I actually haven't finished the game yet, lol.

Attached: 1529094853471.jpg (1200x1200, 196K)

makes me wonder if there will be more Killer7 stuff in the future

Attached: 1555800370007.png (337x664, 302K)

I doubt it, TSA was probably made as a "anniversary game". NMH3 will focus on his own things.
but maybe a crossover game will be made in the future.

Is this from City of Heroes?

yes

It's pretty comfy if you don't have horrible anxiety over getting distracted and not being able to do everything you want to do.

Damn shame about what happened. I was interested in playing it but as soon as I decided to actually try it out some youtube faggot had to go bring attention to it, getting the private server C&D'd or whatever.

Attached: 1555360648456.png (177x217, 46K)

My mistake, only TSC and 25th Ward are on GOG, not K7. Also, I checked PCGamingWiki and it said that K7 doesn't have DRM on Steam, but TSC and 25th Ward do. So I'll probably just pay the higher price on GOG.

I ain't letting this thread die.

real shit TSA coming to other systems is p cool imo
now more people can play it and console warfags can put their money where their mouth is and play it
keep 3 exclusive though

Enjoy your inferior versions of games AND smegma.

as much as "n-nintenbros..." shitposting is annoying it'll be worth it as long as these retards buy the game.
Suda needs to resort to console war profiteering to make money.

>TSA on PS4 and STEAM edition.
>no NMH3 on Switch with motion control
>no Travis in smash
Fuck my life

>keep 3 exclusive though
It seems unlikely now.

Will he keep Epona in or what?
>NMH3 by Ubisoft on PS4/Switch and Steam with the Switch version having no gyro or optimization
Every fucking time.

>Epona is in NMH
>has Link shirts
>releases it on Steam/PS4
Explain SUDA

Attached: 2019011906053200-59FE0AAE60108910F557FAF1AA706647.jpg (1280x720, 391K)

Cut content

Yeah NMH coming to pc and psr is a aign Travis isnt in Smash

The switch version got a Siren t-shirt

Attached: D20bDT2U4AEOUov.jpg (1200x1200, 209K)

What do you get for having an exclusive game? I don't get it. Why would you not want more people to be able to play the game? I hope NMH 3 releases on every fucking console in existence, now and coming

Some shit are going to get cut for sure.
Probably will be the same for NMH3 who will have some bonus shit on switch.

Everyone got cucked with Heroes Paradise because it removed the actual best part
youtube.com/watch?v=XL2od1AF_Cs

So they will get 10 more sales?

>switch will get the worst version of NMH3 and no gyro control

I don't get why everyone likes this song so much

yeah looking back on it now i take that back
just as long as we get the game, i'm happy.
also motion controls would be cool but i'm not counting on it.

>What do you get for having an exclusive game
Lower expectation of sales
More optimisation
Content like Epona and Links shirt

Why wouldn't it have motion controls? It's super easy to implement.
Even the PS3 version of NMH that was not developed by suda hat motion controls with PlayStation move and the Siaxis controller

Whelp, there goes No More Heroes, I guess the Ubisoft publishing thing is true, which means that it's basically a dead IP at this point.
Nintendo are a joke.

Why do people hate the PS3 port so much?

It was pretty much the exact same thing with ONE line of dialogue changed and way better graphics.

RIP NMH
F

The graphics straight up butchered the aesthetics of the entire game. They were painful to look at. It also ran like shit.

>as long as these retards buy the game.
expecting sony shitposters on Yea Forums to actually buy games that are ported to it instead of using it as nothing but shitpost fuel until their next ebin AAA cinematic experiences drops

Attached: timcain.jpg (474x316, 15K)

Furi is great, NMH was specifically an inspiration for the game's 1-on-1 boss focused combat and TSA's bosses feel like they took a few cues from Furi's bosses with the way their patterns work.

>Lower expectations of sales
How is that a good thing?
>More optimization
Does it really? It's UE so porting and tweaking optimization shouldn't be too hard. Many studios, including small studios have managed to do this just fine
>Shirts
Yeah okay you get a 2 different textures. But you won't miss out on it if you play on switch. Have your 2 shirts, I don't need them. An Xbox player could get a master Chief Shirt or something.

Why would Nintendo step up to help out a long time supporter, they as a company are completely shit.
>I hope PS4bros put their money where their mouth is at least
They will, this game will have significantly more sales on the PS4 than it did on Switch. and No More Heroes 3 for Switch will be the severely cut down version of the game, it will now undoubtedly target the PS4 first, so the Switch version will run at sub 720 resolutions and a stuttery 30fps on Switch, with texture resolutions and poly counts lower than contemporary Switch games.

>Ubisoft
>Steam

it's going to be uplay exclusive

youtube.com/watch?v=PnLG-wXLdAw

>How is that a good thing?
Lets say it is expected to sell 100k on one platform it may be expected to sell 300k on 3 consoles, if there is a large overlap of platform OWNERSHIP it would be difficult to find 100k unique buyers on each platform, also increasing the required marketing for each platform.

These sorts of games always sell significantly better on the PS4, compared to the Switch, it's going to do extremely well on PS4, and the Switch version of No More Heroes 3 will target PS4 primarily, to the detriment of the Switch version, so the Switch version if it even comes to Switch will be severely cut down.

Bro, I bought NMH1 on launch day and having played both I can say I greatly prefer the way the PS3 version looks but I like the Wii versions controls much more. Move was awkward.

>I greatly prefer the way the PS3 version looks
Bad vision?
Mental retardation?

Regular frame drops, constant screen tearing, and the NMH2 bosses were so poorly slapped in they honestly shouldn't have even bothered.

I don't think a company that has been developing video games for 20 years will make such an amateur mistake. I don't see how marketing would be difficult though. You add a PS4 logo next to your Switch Logo at the end of your trailer.
How where the move controls different to the Wii controls.
I don't understand why someone would prefer the PS3 graphics, but to each their own. Enjoying the game is the important thing, and if you like the PS3 version, good for you.

With how much TSA was dicksucking the Unreal Engine, i'm just glad it didn't end up on the Epic Store

Attached: 1313452341231.png (1498x637, 1.5M)

>I don't see how marketing would be difficult though
I didn't say it would difficult, it WOULD be expensive.

How would slapping another logo on expensive?

>entire aesthetic is changed and looks way muddier
>runs like total ass
>glitchy as fuck
>is a lot clunkier both with a controller and Move compared to the snappy Wiimote controls
>blood effects look like weak stock effects instead of slick anime blood geysers
>cut out an entire portion of the city, making the city even more monotonous and samey
And most unforgivably
>gets rid of Heavenly Star

Where do ads go user?

>NMH3 is EGS exclusive
I'd actually shoot up Epic.
Side note, TSA is one of the most impressive UE4 games on Switch. It looks pretty alright in both docked and portable and mostly runs at 60fps, though parts of CIA and Killer Marathon had some noticeable slowdown. Still, stacks up pretty nicely to all those ugly sub-30fps UE4 ports. Doubly impressive when you remember how shitty GHM's UE3 games ran on consoles.

YouTube, Google, websites? Store pages? I seriously don't get what you are getting at. Marketing gets cheaper with each version you sell because you only need to designed your marketing stuff once and can deploy it to multipe sites, most of the time without even specifically naming the version. Putting a giant NMH on switch poster up isn't cheaper than putting a NMH for Switch/PS4 poster up.
Also you seem to think that advertising doesn't get you money. Unless the game completely flops you should be making money by advertising.
Yup, digital foundry did a great video on that

>websites?
Right
r/Nintendo, r/SONy, Nintendolife, RetardERA etc etc etc increasing for the more platforms you want to target

I guess that shows how bad a state Unreal is in relative to it's performance on the Switch, the game looks nowhere near games running on a proprietary engine like Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, and both have a very stable 60fps, probably run at higher resolutions too. I can't wait to see all my hype for Metroid Prime 4 evaporate when it's announced that it's running on Unreal engine, it's the cancer killing Switch games potential.

Oh yeah, thinking about it now, I forgot that the PS4 controller had motion controls.
It's barely used though so

Any Ubisoft games on the Epic Game store?

I thought that was almost a metajoke about how Unreal is a bloated mid-tier engine for poorfag developers.

>I don't think a company that has been developing video games for 20 years will make such an amateur mistake.
Oh yeah, long-time developers never do stupid shit.

Attached: 1519349743052.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

Okay? Again, most websites are Plattform neutral, get you money by advertising.
Advertising is not spending money, it's making money. More platforms mean more money. Especially considering how cheap is it to port games. If you spend half a million to develop a game you might as well spend 10k to port to 2 new platforms.

>most websites are Platform neutral
Citation required

Why can't you just advertise the game on those websites without using a specific company's logo?

You wouldn't be advertising a PS4 game on PCMagazine or a PC game on pushsquare

Yeah, look at Yoshi's Crafted World which runs at like 576p compared to Mario Odyssey's 900p-ish.

The PS3 version had motion controls, though.

Attached: 1505780-01_PS4_MoveChar_Black_DoubleAlt_Straight_P_Gallery.jpg (420x336, 11K)

Lmao, Switch lost another exclusive? Damn.

Publishers are stupid sometimes but they always analyze their market. I used to work in advertisement and while I never worked for anything video game related I can assure that they are analyzing everything. It's easier nowadays because the internet is a data mine
Nigga that doesn't even make any sense. If it's a multiplat game you don't add logo like said. Yeah you wouldn't advertise a PC game on a PS4 forum, but you wouldn't sell copies either. The best way to save advertising costs is to not fucking develop a game.
I've never seen such retardation before in a suda thread before.

Go to the other thread if you want to shitpost.

But it's multiplat.

Shadows of the Damned on PC would be sweet.

Attached: Shadows of the Damned.png (500x775, 221K)

Not really. I was legit thinking in buying this game on Switch, guess imma wait and see how the PS4/PC version fares first.

>and while I never worked for anything video game related

Attached: 1365658282724.gif .gif (291x260, 1.14M)

Just finished Killer is dead.
What the hell is happening during the game, i understand jack shit.
any user to resume me the whole shit?

>last-gen exclusive Unreal Engine 3 games
Why is this allowed?

Attached: 1501818295455.png (374x376, 221K)

it's nmh without soul

Not an argument and neither did you

>guess imma wait and see how the PS4/PC version fares
Guarantee it will work better with more content.

More content? You think so?

Definitely, SUDA will add more content to the PS4/Steam versions. 100%

No, but Capcom and Sega still clearly prove you wrong.

>he didn't think steam engines are a man's passion

>Guarantee it will work better with more content.
It already runs good tho and I doubt the PS4/Steam versions will have the Nintendo shirts.

I *100%* guarantee it will have more content on the PS4/Steam versions.

Why you so sure tho

I have my ways ;)

twitter.com/suda_51/status/1132453534228549633?s=20

new tees at the very least

Why the fuck would we care the "Spin Attack" is only available on the Nintendo Switch? OH SUCH AN ICONIC NINTENDO ABILITY! What the fuck

beats me lmao

then what exactly will be added?

Mondo killed Osama Bin Laden

New chips, new shirts and new content

suda games are shit and hes a faggot

no u

>new content

fuck suda

Capcom and Sega openly revealed their expectations for each Plattform, their exact sales planes and the final results?
You don't realize that's it's not some guy saying hurr Durr we'll sell 100k on this system and 60k on this one.
They have detailed figures on the video game market, a shit ton of math to relate to other video game sales, stuff like holiday seasons, risk calculations, stuff like that. Yes sometimes they don't get it right, but that's exactly why this exist. To sell many games. And it seems to work fine because the video game market is booming and there haven't been any big studios closing in the past years.
By the way, most video game failures are because publishers are taking a risk. FIFA sells well. Just dance sells well.

Loss of aesthetics. Game no longer has that heavy cel shaded look that the Wii version had and it also fucked with the way the blood, so now you generic blood mist whenever you cut mooks down instead of that over the top blood spurt. It also runs like shit which is amazing. The only nice thing I can say about the PS3 version is the free DLC weapons you COULD get, i say could because the DLC no longer exists and Silvia's pussy being viewable.

>They have detailed figures on the video game market
>a small japanese dev
>have detailed world wide figures on all platforms

You do realize the Dev doesn't do the advertisement? The publisher does. Sometimes they do it themselves, sometimes they hire another company.

>switch gets the WORST version
T-thanks SUDA

user don't bullshit m-
>While it will not be addressed in the context of the actual Killer is Dead game, Mondo Zappa is intended to have been a member of the team that carried out the assassination of Osama bin Laden. As a result of his execution, bin Laden's "malice" was passed onto the entire team, infecting Mondo's arm and causing him to replace it with a mechanical one.

What the fuck

Added a trailer and updated the game to get rid of one particularly bitchass partt. Anyone manage to beat it?

The two gemes I planned are getting prime 4'd, gotta scale down brother. Got smaller shit coming next month though

Yes

I dumped it about a couple of hours ago. Didn't have a ton of shit to show, it's short and only took like a week and some change

Attached: tts1.png (640x566, 860K)

Attached: 1545371307044.jpg (560x678, 45K)

I'm on the third area. Love the style but some of the camera spike traps feel a bit cheap.

Also, in light of the ports, it still doesn't really explain why GhM has Nintendo listed as a major client on their website?

The original scenario was altered severely by kadokawa, which is why the game is so neutered compared to what was originally announced

Good work user, diggin this heavy

>neutered the story
>forced the gigolo missions in to get sweaty otaku money
T-thanks Kadokawa

disregard this, I'm retarded, I put it in full screen mode and everything is much clearer

Yeah, all of his ps360 games were severely altered. I think in the original draft, Mondo was a married family man too

to be fair it was also on 360, but that version was never localized here

>Get's fucked by America because they thought his game looked too weird
>Get's fucked by Japan because they thought his game wasn't weird enough
Suda just couldn't catch a break last gen could he

So, as a heads up to new players.
>Each world has 3-4 skill chips, most of which are off the beaten path but one is always given for beating the boss
>Those little snake enemies are fast and hard to kill but give extra lives
>When you get your super-attack, hit the button for it continually since it has three parts that have to be triggered manually.
>Travis is more damage oriented, Badman is more health/defense oriented
>Don't neglect your full range of attacks. Jump attacks have different properties from neutral attacks, which themselves have different properties from dodge-roll attacks
>There is no benefit to playing a level 1 run on bitter, just bragging rights

Attached: Just another day in zootopia.png (640x383, 358K)

I really wonder if Suda would be into giving more of his other franchises the TSA treatment, lower budget games but giving them the soul that their publishers wouldn't allow.

He still cant quite catch a break. He kind of went back to being a niche underground punk guy compared to someone like Yoko Taro.

its surprising he managed to survive being small time

Attached: NMH-JPN-Rolls1.png (731x627, 923K)

I hope people came to buy his game at this event
I would be really sad if there wasn't a lot of reception

I wonder if I can still get my hands on these toilet rolls somewhere.

Yoko mostly have a lot of luck tho, Nier was still quite niche before Automata, and i still wonder how the hell Automata was such a success.

Also, did anyone played No More Heroes: World Ranker?

>i still wonder how the hell Automata was such a success.
I think a lot of it has to do with Square Enix's presence

Supposedly the event was barely attended, which is tragic as fuck. But thankfully around this time Suda finally developed a proper fanbase in the west, so it kinda worked out.

I've seen em around on some JP auction sites/secondhand marketplaces. Almost bought a roll but ended up buying an official NMH2 tee instead

>and i still wonder how the hell Automata was such a success
Platinum + 2B ass + "haha that skeleton mask is so funny"
Nier had also kind of gotten cult classic status by the time Automata came around but mostly those three.

Isn't the Creator of Dragon Quest like a huge fan of Yoko Taro's games and that's why he still gets work at Square?

Yeah, I was happy to see his reaction to how happy everyone at Momocon was with TSA.
Honestly, given how he wasn't really a game dev originally but just sort of happened into it after his Wife told him to follow his dreams, I just want him to be happy and find some proper success.
Killer 7 being successful was nice but shit like this, where it feels pointless when you put in all that effort, must be demoralizing as fuck.

Suda is really one of the few cult devs around this generation

Wouldn't you guys get hyped for a KiD sequel?

Attached: blank stare.png (429x410, 3K)

I would but I enjoyed KiD

Attached: mika killer is dead.gif (400x225, 761K)

Sure, only if it's picked up by a reliable publisher that will let Suda do almost anything he wants.
I honestly want Suda to get picked up by Sony or Nintendo as a first party and they let him do whatever he wants like Takahashi or Yoko Taro

Eh, I think Killer is Dead is fine as its own thing. Shadows of the Damned deserves a sequel more because a) there are a ton of ways it can be improved and b) fuuuuuuuuuuck me Serious Moonlight's twist was the coolest shit.

I mean to be fair Suda has had a taste of success. GHM was bumping out a game a year at one point and working with Kadokawa, EA, WB, and dudes like James Gunn. He ended up having most everything meddled with and not quite being able to have the same freedom he once had when Grasshopper was smaller.
It sucks that Suda isn't a bigger name but he seems happy that Grasshopper is more like an indie company nowadays, and that'd be good enough for me as well honestly. Success can be a curse.

PS4 was slowly getting games and I'm guessing the ass and the fact that it was a Platinum title on a non-Nintendo machine helped.

To his credit, he really does try to make the games he wants to make, even if he's compromised by a publisher.

So long as he has a dedicated group of fans I think he'll be happy. Last gen he got fucked over by companies due to NMH1 being his first major success, and got type-casted into being
>wacky japanese dev lol
Not that I dont like Suda when he puts in the old dick joke but he's still able to balance out so many tones perfectly.

Let me guess, the chances of getting a NMH collection for the Switch went from 0.0001% to 0.000000001%, right? ;_;

Attached: 1534843113226.jpg (200x225, 61K)

I actually really enjoy KiD from a gameplay/visual design perspective. I'd love for him to make his original vision though.

I was honestly a bit surprised when he said Nintendo asked him to pull back on stuff considering how much they let Platinum get away with. They still have Nintendo listed as a major client on their website though. So maybe they do still have something to do with NMH3? I dunno

To be honest unless Hideyuki Shin directs the sequel I dunno if I'd be in entirely. I love Suda but I like Shin's style too.

This really is dependent on Marvelous, since I recall reading somewhere that they still own most of the IP rights. And considering how retarded the company is outside of Rune Factory 5, I'm not holding my breath, which is a shame.

I'm willing to bet 100% that Nintendo was worried about CERO breathing down their ass considering they've had run-ins with them before.

True, true. It does seem he sort of resents how he decided to try AAA development with studios that would rather mess wit his vision because he felt like that was the logical progression from an indie studio that becomes successful.
TSA was honestly just a really great retrospective of his career. IT was really personal, and I hope a ton more people play it to see that.
I was even thinking about how each of the four characters' dialogue with Death, Drive, White Sheepman and the bosses reflects all these different types of gamers that Suda sees

Actually no. He mentioned he might talk to Marvelous about it at the momocon panel and it seemed pretty optimistic all things considered.

That's not much but still.

It actually increased. Suda got asked about NMH 1 and 2 on the Switch and he said he'd go talk to Marvelous about it if there's enough of a push for it. The crowd got pretty excited, when it got brought up so I think it's gonna happen

I still want it because the Joy-Cons are as close to the Wiimote as you're getting on a modern system and NMH isn't nearly as fun without flicking your wrist for finishers or jacking off to recharge.

Like when?
He's been saying that for the past year and it sounds like he hasn't made any real progress.

>I was honestly a bit surprised when he said Nintendo asked him to pull back on stuff considering how much they let Platinum get away with. They still have Nintendo listed as a major client on their website though. So maybe they do still have something to do with NMH3? I dunno
Same. They definitely let him get away with a lot but perhaps it was a rating thing, since they wanted to keep the game accessible as an indie maybe? Can't say.
True. He clearly doesn't care about getting a ton of success, and I think it's good that he's found his core base in the West. The reception whenever he's here is always really good. I think that if he came to sell toilet paper here, tons of people would buy it

Is there anywhere I can watch the Momocon panel?

IIRC CERO got real pushy with Smash 4, mostly with ""sexual content"" (read: granny panties) in the trophies.

I thought that was the ESRB?

sourcegaming.info/2015/09/18/cero-and-palutenas-censorship/

I cannot get past this part. Is this what it feels like to get old? Do you need the robot there to land on? Sometimes it spawns further to the left and just hovers through the bricks.

Attached: fuckyou.png (1920x1080, 3.08M)

I mean yeah, but he also said something like "Marvelous REALLY likes No More Heroes" which makes it sound just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle better than "oh yeah ill talk to them or something."

Always possible that somethin' could've happened and now Marvelous is more on-board with actually doing stuff with the NMH IP

I just hope Suda doesn't do anything dumb like add a bunch of exclusive content beyond shirts to the PS4/PC versions then not backport them to Switch.

I'm still pissed that Square Enix added a whole bunch of new features to FFXII's Switch and Xbone versions but never bothered to add them to the PS4 and PC versions.

>Ubi publishing NMH3
Uplay and Epic Games Store only

“could you show us all the female characters upside-down?”
I chuckled
I'm honestly confused by the whole situation. Some of the articles I read made it sound like Nintendo was the one who approached Suda to bring back Travis. It lined up with them being on the clients fact and handling the distribution. I always imagined Marvelous gave up on NMH after Heroes' Paradise and NMH2 flopped. I don't know why they'd suddenly be interested now. Part of me feels like Suda doesn't actually want to port them and just wants to focus on making new things. Hence the reason he just told everyone to go buy used copies on the Wii and play them the original way

Ubisoft is still publishing on steam, the division 2 was a one time only thing and they probably saw it didn't worked well.
and japanese devs don't gives a fuck about the EGS.

I kind of want NMH1 and 2 to get ported just so yurobros can finally play the definitive versions, where 1 has blood and 2 has the not shit version of Philistine.

One things i always see in suda games.
Even minor characters will some having 5 minutes of screentime maximum can manage to be charismatic and impactful.
How the fuck does he do it.

Not hard to imagine Suda is kind of resistant to the idea, he just ported 3 games from his Kill the Past series, all relatively obscure for Western players. He may also be really burnt on the idea of other people being in charge of porting NMH after the PS3 port, but this is the Switch anyways. People would be excited for NMH ports.

Ubi is still working with Epic, but at this point I think its a half assed way to get more people buying their titles through Uplay. Supposedly Div 2 sales on Uplay were 10x that of the original.

Here's the Twitch VOD for the panel
twitch.tv/videos/429860356

killer7 was the best with shit, there were so many characters who just showed up for one or two cutscenes and gave some of the best scenes in the game
youtube.com/watch?v=g_8KzyBl3mc

that's a whoopsieeee. Yeah, you're supposed to land on it to kill it, then adjust your fall after. I'll look into it, thanks. You can still get by without the robot though if you time the fall right

>twitch.tv/videos/429860356
Thanks.

Does GHM sell t-shirts? Because if not, they really should.

>WOMENS ARE ALL THE SAME
Would this pass in 2019?

More seriously, Killer 7 probably wouldn't be able to exist in those days. The amount of "taboo" content in this game is pretty high.

Is this game good? is it a furry game?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 41K)

It's all good user, I'm just not used to playing platformers on pc.
They used to. And I've seen some TSA shirts pop up on those Japanese sites, but I'm not actually sure if they're buying them or getting them as promotional material

Yes and not really, it's very artsy in its presentation. I mean the whole game is in Hungarian.

No. I've already seen articles cropping up about the problematic parts of NMH now that people are looking back due to TSA's release.
In the infinity chan ama the THQ Nordic rep talked about how the shmup community still makes fun of it

>the shmup community still makes fun of it
why? is the game easy?

I have no clue. I haven't gotten too far into myself

They used to and still sorta do sometimes(?) but their online storefront(s) have been down for years. Usually after a BIG game from them they do t-shirt collaborations so if/when they do another big budget title look around on Japanese stores. I know one place still sells WEGO's Let It Die tees from 2 years ago. They actually pick really cool brands if they don't make the tees themselves. They did a collab tee with Hardcore Chocolate for Lollipop Chainsaw and I LOVE the look

Attached: 44793538_o2.jpg (600x800, 135K)

>articles cropping up about the problematic parts of NMH now that people are looking back due to TSA's release.
We are talking about Suda tho, the guy doesn't even care about the public opinion. he mostly cares about his view and the fans.
Any link for those articles? i'm curious to see the mediocrity.

Attached: grin.png (324x299, 154K)

>kills prostitutes
>kidnaps little girls and turns them into waifu assassins
>heavily implied to be a pedophile
>raped Pedro's wife in front of his children before killing them all
>kept Pedro's daughter's head just to fuck with him
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Attached: Curtis_Blackburn.png (477x257, 73K)

To my understanding it's both Nintendo and Suda that wanted to bring him back. Nintendo to generate interest for the Switch, Suda because he wanted to get back in the director's seat and TSA was (almost) perfectly for the 10th anniversary of NMH and the 20th for Grasshopper.

Also I think he's pretty keen to do stuff with NMH. Not necessarily port 1 and 2 but he seems really fired up about bringing both Travis and the series as a whole back and making them both better than ever

I know he doesn't give a shit, but there'd be a lot more outrage now.
www dot avclub.com/no-more-heroes-sloppy-satire-is-much-harder-to-love-in-1822302715

Nah, he's just an old fart.

t. pink ass punk

I miss when gaming journalist were guys who really loved video games, like in the old magazines...Now it's like they don't even play games anymore...they have a shitty video game culture and don't even know important titles.

I'm pretty sure it's outright said that he rapes the children he abducts before harvesting them for their biological essence.

Hard question but
What's the Worst suda/grasshopper game?

The CoH private servers are still running my dude.
/vg/ even has their own server up right this very minute

That's been my impression. I just assumed Nintendo would have locked NMH3 after seeing the reaction to TSA and demand. I guess they still might have. Suda was pretty adamant about TSA not being a mainline game. I'm just really curious who else would have stepped in after a decade and Nintendo clearly kickstarting it.

the amount of retarded shit I saw leading up to TSA was infuriating. So many people were pissed it wasn't NMH3 even though they never played NMH2

Have some Drop Dead Hip-Hop inspired by TSA's Trap Tracks:

earthboundrejects.bandcamp.com/album/okumura-garden-of-madness

Attached: a2367863666_10.jpg (1200x1200, 339K)

Let's not forget most of those kids were immigrants.

Probably Michigan, which I like but is kind of objectively bad.

I love how he claims that the violence is bad because the players revel in it and "treatment of women is even worse".
I wonder what'd happen if you give these kinds of people something like Prototype. They really come across as old people that hated violence or anything punk in the 90s/2000s.

user, you really should shill this to Suda. I think he'd really like it. I'm pretty jealous I didn't think to do it myself. How long have you been working on it?

Hopefully TSA coming to PS4/PC means the idiots who think it's bad because it's not NMH3 will finally play it and realize how dumb they are.
Probably not but I can hope.

Journalist made me physiognomy is a real thing. He lacks a chin and has all sorts of gay opinions.
I think it's going to be Heroes' Paradise 2: Electric Boogaloo. The people that weren't interested originally still won't be interested and a lot of the sales will be people double dipping instead of new fans coming in. Especially if they announce new content. NMH just does not sell well

>PS3 and Steam Ports
>the joy-con gag won't make sense
>the Skill Chip NS cartridge shapes won't make sense

Hopefully they use the simplified nature of the cutscenes and dialogue to insert a couple of meta jokes at the very least vis-a-vid Bugxtra and White Sheep Man.

Attached: joy con killers.png (950x534, 786K)

>TSA establishes that both The Silver Case and Killer 7 happen in the NMH universe
>despite Killer 7 practically going out of its way to make sure it can't take place in the same world as The Silver Case, going so far as to establish that planes and internet (both very important to TSC and FSR) are outlawed in 1998 one year before TSC takes place
Will NMH3 explain this or is Suda just fucking with fanboys who are thinking too hard about this?

I go back and forth with michigan because it's not broken or anything, I am 90% sure it's intentional parody and if it is it's funny as shit.
Though I do sometimes get the impression it's just a very shitty horror game which just happens to be unintentionally funny. I honestly don't know.
Meanwhile fatal frame 4 is legitimately broken and buggy as shit to the point where nintendo didn't see a point in localizing it

Probably the latter. It's probably just alternate timeline Smiths/Touchdowns

I'll try taking it to the big man, wish me luck. It was about 2 week jam, I use construct so it's banging out something like this isn't too hard. Glad you like it doughe

Reminder that because PS4 and Switch are probably going to come packaged with Shinobu's and Bad Girl's DLC from the very start, the Silver Face dialogues will suffer for it. On the other hand, maybe the various GHM cameos will encourage players to check out their catalogue offerings on the PSN and Steam stores such as The Silver Case duology, killer7, Killer is Dead, and Shadows of the Damned. Poor Diabolical Pitch though.

Attached: Poor Silver Face.jpg (896x3024, 1.55M)

I collabed with 2 of the rappers on that EP way back, crazy to see em around still

For all we know the K7 proper might not even exist in NMH, we just know Dan and Mills are around and that Dan killed Curtis at some point.

I remember all the outrage about Nintendo not bringing it over at the time and I always thought that was misplaced. They wanted something that didn't have a gamebreaking bug and this was when Tecmo was going through legal issues with Itakgaki mismanaging funds. It's no wonder Nintendo didn't want to give them more money. Don't get me wrong though, that doesn't excuse them for not bringing over Disaster or the Operation Rainfall games even if they eventually did.
Good luck, user.
Exactly. There's no real reason to rush into why it can't work.

Suda already explained it, essentially the killer7 exist in the same universe as TSC and NMH but not the events of k7 the game.

The experience as a whole will probably suffer a tiny bit if you hadn't picked it up and been involved in discussions since day 1; the surprise Serious Moonlight intro, the day 7 patch reveal of Dan Smith, and the absolute banger of the Killer Marathon DLC are all stuff you just had to be there for.
Not that should deter anyone from picking it up whether it be for PS4, PC, or Switch, just something to chew on.

I feel a bit sorry for them that Killer Marathon (the only Death Ball with actual hip hop music apart from Johnson's theme) came out way too late for them to incorporate into this EP apart from the killer7 track.

This is gonna be the longest two weeks of my life.

Let's be honest, most people who will buy TSA probably already are Suda fans, those who will buy the PS4 and PC edition will just be those who coudn't afford a switch.

That was the announcement he was hyping up?
Fucking unbelievable. But as expected of Grasshopper.

Attached: 1411412692049.gif (341x321, 1.99M)

i think they just chose not to use it for most other tracks or something

havent talked to these dudes in years but i think its fair to assume all the beats and bars are super recent and they just decided not to use more KM stuff

>you don't get faxes from finding the Killer Marathon "secret characters"
>you have to go into the beta one and jump into a hidden area

why tho?

>That was the announcement he was hyping up?
I mean, i think people kinda hyped it way too much.
but E3 is 2 weeks away.

It's finally on a platform where Unreal engine isn't a liability, that's a good thing.

>no Silver Case port for the Nintendo Switch

What a waste. It's one of the better places to plug a VN/Adventure Game like it since the eShop's got a robust, but not glutted, catalogue to join.

Attached: the-silver-case_le_1.png (960x540, 246K)

I can't wait to get it over with. We're going to see so much console shitposting until NMH3 is and then some. People will gloat if it ends up being exclusive and others will if it's not Hopefully we sidestep the whole thing and it's just the fucking FSR remaster he promised. I lost my save file for the DS version and I'm not sure I want to restart it

wouldnt make sense really (assuming you want faxes from k). The events of Killer Marathon proper happen after the end of the game and there's not really any new info to give. That being said I was expecting something from Sylvia.

I was thinking about it in the previous thread. Initially we all just assumed that only the short story with Dan, Pedro, Curtis and Badman was canon and Killer7 didn't happen within the timeline (as was confirmed way back in the day by Suda), but now he confirmed live that Killer7 is canon

For anyone who is interested, in 2001 Suda claimed in a Gpara interview that Moonlight Syndrome, The Silver Case and Flower, Sun and Rain were part of one continuous narrative, while Firepro Special was not.
The 25th Ward was not out at the time.
The first two twilight syndrome games would be included as well, since they lead directly into Moonlight Syndrome.

In 2005, in the Hand in Killer7 interview, Suda confirmed that Killer7 indeed took place in an alternate timeline to his other games because the settings cannot coexist, and the cameos should be viewed as nothing more than cameos.

More recently, Suda has started saying that "all of his games" take place in the same world, Travis visits japan by plane in TSA which is also a sequel to Killer7 in which plane travel does not exist anymore and japan has been nuked into oblivion as part of the main plot, while also coexisting with TSC and 25w where the plot is centered around the existance of the internet which is not used by mainstream society in Killer7 at all.

My takeaway from this, is that continuity doesen't really matter to Suda anymore. He just wants to bring all the characters together in one game and have a big party I guess.
Some people take the one mention of time police from that one ending of 25w / the beginning of tsa as the end all be all of every suda game ever for some reason and will explain away everything that way, but I personally don't think it's that relevant.
Also before anyone bitches about reddit spacing and outs himself as a newfag, reddit spacing is putting an empty line after the post number, this is just called 'the opposite of an unintelligible wall of text'

TSA actually runs exceptionally well on Switch for a UE4 game though.

After buying the Steam port and spending way too much money getting a secondhand collector's edition of the PS4 version I'm not sure if I'm willing to buy TSC for a third time, but it'd still be cool.

I doubt Suda51 is that mad enough to bring out the big reveal, especially when supposedly he's teasing something for E3.

Speaking of Killer7 is it normal to not understand what the fuck happened by the time you reached the end of the game? What I walked away with was that the rest of the Smiths were real people before they were killed, with Garcia using them as personas. Also the conspiracy between Japan and America, which ends in Japan either fighting back or getting nuked a second time. Also I guess the Heaven Smiles were a real group of terrorists, but I dont know why Garcian had green eyes in the final chapter unless its a call back to the Handsome Men fight

>You agree with getting your dick cut off if you are American
Its a fucking retarded practice and I as an American hope it gets fucking banned and the jews have the whole practice thrown in their fucking face.

They should keep them in just so sonyfags know they're getting a port that wasn't meant to exist.
PC doesn't matter since they're going to steal it anyway.

I don't even have a PS4 and I picked up a copy of the CE's for TSC and 25th Ward. They're very nicely made and compliment each other well. I just played them on the PC though. Would've rather had a switch port to more comfortably read in bed.
Are you mean? I shilled out $65 for a new copy

>That being said I was expecting something from Sylvia.

I found it satisfyingly appropriate that when Travis finally mustered the cajones to visit his family after seeing what poor father figures did to Juvenile and Bad Girl, Sylvia and his kids were just moderately pleased to see him and seemed to be doing just fine on their own. Too little, too late.

are you me? fuck, I'm tired

>for a ue4 game
Basically confirms my point, Unreal engine on Switch is pointless because of how poorly optimized it is for the platform, first generation Switch titles run better on that platform, first generation ones, even ones ported from WiiU look and run better, there's no excuse for this level of incompetence on the part of Epic and devs using the engine.

...You don't like that song? 10+ years later and it's still great. Suda has a keen ear for soundtracks.

It's probably their most technically solid game funnily enough. The framerate is a fairly consistent 60 fps and while the res could be a bit higher, the artstyle is relatively clean so you can always tell what's going on
Yeah, that's pretty normal

-Harman and Kun Lan are spiritual embodiments of East and West
-They fight each other on the physical plane using avatars
-their essences reincarnate, but the souls of each avatar do not; this allows Harman to enslave one of Kun Lan's past lives using his powers i.e. Iwazaru aka the Last Shot Smile
-During one such clash, Kun convinced Harman’s Best agent, Emil, to betray him and murder the Union 7, a UN political cabal cum mercenary team who were all people Harman killed and brought back to life as external personas
-driven mad by the guilt of killing his mentor, the agent had a psychotic break and was made susceptible to Harman’s spirit, who took over his body and dragged the members of the Union 7 into it as separate “personalities”
-post WW2 Japan has been trying to sabotage and destroy the USA. To that end and assisted by Kun Lan’s avatars, they develop two powerful weapons to do so: The Heaven Smiles (mutant terrorist living suicide bombs) and the Yakumo Policy (a quasi-fascist organizational doctrine that can “reform” a society so efficiently and fast that the population doesn’t have time to realize it has sacrificed most of its freedoms for ease)
-Heaven Smile tech develops to the point that the beasts can attack SPIRITUAL beings, exorcising the Union 7 from Emil’s body
-Emil remembers who he is, but has no real way of taking revenge on both sides who have so grossly manipulated him and has a choice between letting Japan or the USA perish in nuclear fire

>10 years
user...how to say it...The song will be 14 years old this year.
NMH1 will be 13.
I remember listening to this song as a teen...man, it kinda hurt,a lot.

>Speaking of Killer7 is it normal to not understand what the fuck happened by the time you reached the end of the game?
That's perfectly normal. The last couple hours of Killer 7 is basically plot twist after plot twist being thrown at you and it can be hard to keep track of what's literal and what's symbolic like what the deal was with Young Harman, Garcian's briefcase having the k7's weapons, Harman being the principal of the elementary school, and Iwazaru being Kun Lan.

>-Emil remembers who he is, but has no real way of taking revenge on both sides who have so grossly manipulated him and has a choice between letting Japan or the USA perish in nuclear fire
Emil/Garcian had an hard life.
Thankfully based mask became the main persona in the future.

You're sorta right. TSA was a 20th anniversary title for Grasshopper so Suda really just wanted to bring the whole gang out for it. A lot of TSA is cute cameos. On the other hand though his games taking place in the same world doesn't mean he doesn't care about continuity. Like you said: different timelines man. The events of killer7 the game take place in its own timeline and the events of Twilight Syndrome to Travis Strikes Again take place on another one where the Smiths exists without all the geopolitical fuckery of killer7. That's how I see it at least.

Yeah. Part of me hopes Travis bucks up and cleans up his act in NMH3 so he could be an actually good father figure. Would be pretty nice to see him succeed where Birkin, Dr. Peace, and John Winter failed. Is it likely? Probably not lol

Travis will manage to, but remembers the saying of the old man bug.
>even if he has to die to protect it

I ended up paying $50ish for a used copy that had a few tears, but came with the poster and unopened CD. Managed to get 25th Ward's CE for under $30 tho, it's still in stock everywhere.

If I had one gripe it's I wish 25th Ward didn't have the big blue PS4 stripe so it lined up a bit better with TSC but besides that they're pretty great and fit pretty nicely into my Suda collection.

I've always theorized that TSA would be coming to steam because of all. The indie games references in it.

Imagine my surprise from today's announcement. Never had a switch so excited for the game on pc now bros.

Attached: 1491133123434.png (1001x1001, 765K)

>Is it likely? Probably not lol

I really felt his unease when he learned that his daughter was becoming a YouTube star, mirroring how Bad Girl became a celebrity through her online snuff videos. If electro-kidnapping madness could happen to Charlotte, it could happen to Jeanne.

It went from 0.0001 to 0%.

It’s 2 sided
Yes it’s a meta joke but the program is good but the devs suck

Yeah same I just don't see him doing a full 180 and becoming an actually good father. Would he protect his family? Hell yeah, but he's still pretty screwed up.
I'd love that.
Hope you enjoy!

So does that mean that the Legend of Zelda shirts will be omitted from these versions? Also, have they fixed the sound bug of the Hurricane Slash special move you can perform when Travis wears one of them?

Attached: Travis-3-Link.jpg (1800x898, 304K)

The best thing that'll come out of the PC Port is that we'll be able to mod out the YIIKES shirt and replace it with something good

Attached: travis-strikes-again-shirt-yiik-a-postmodern-rpg-noscale.jpg (1200x1200, 228K)

Yes the Zelda shirts are gone.
So is the spin attack that comes with: twitter.com/suda_51/status/1132453534228549633?s=20

I guess this means that Nintendo won't be supporting GHM anymore.

I got my 25th ward for like $40, but yeah it's all over the place. I thought the big blue PS4 stripe was just the outer box and the collector's one that matched TSC was inside? I haven't actually opened mine yet. I was pretty disappointed in LR's TSC pc release. It didn't have the poster and then they never did one for 25W. How's your collection shaping up? I just managed to snag a bunch of shit. Posted it in the other thread earlier today.

twitter.com/suda_51/status/1132453534228549633
Yeah, that's stuff staying excluaive to the Switch version, the ports are going to get their own shirts though. and maybe a hat

>not ironically wearing the YIIKES shirt

Is there a single person in the NMH series that isn't screwed up to some extent? I'd figure it'd be Jeanne, but her appearance in TSA proved me wrong.

So who is this? too young to be Travis, and yet he look like him.
A clone?
Hunter?

Attached: suda.png (400x400, 186K)

Honestly I'd like to see someone work a more traditional NMH camera mod. I love TSA but it would be hype to get closer angles

>that spoiler
a hat in TSA or TF2?
Promotional TF2 hat are kinda rare since 4 years ago tho right?

Bishop?

twitter.com/suda_51/status/1132458890480590848

bishop was alright i guess

We have to wait and see at E3. Like other anons pointed out. Nintendo approached Suda to revive Travis and gave a decent amount of support considering they handled the physical distribution / advertising in EU and NA, the game's biggest market. GhM still lists them as a major client on their company fact sheet and Suda has been clear TSA isn't really a mainline game.
If you're being sincere PCanon, I hope you enjoy it.

>Yeah same I just don't see him doing a full 180 and becoming an actually good father.

That's kind of the gag and the resolution to TSA's myth arc about fatherhood. It's a simultaneously hopeful but cautionary tale. For families sans dads, it implies that they can move on and prosper without them. For deadbeat/absent dads, it stresses how fatherhood gives you the opportunity to be the major part of a family and that ditching it could very well cause it to at worst, break into dysfunction or at best, turn into an efficient fatherless unit that won't really need you or care about your presence even if you do deign to come back.

Suda you madman, i would instant pre order the game just for that even if i already have it.
You don't joke with me when talking about hats in TF2.

>new shirts

SUPER

DARYL

DELUXE

please

Attached: SQ_NSwitchDS_Super-Daryl-Deluxe.jpg (1000x1000, 270K)

I truthfully forgot about Bishop and his brother. I really don't remember them doing much in the original, even though Bishop's death was basically the driving force of NMH2 as well.

It's hard to tell at this point. Nintendo has been funding a bit more smaller scale third party games lately, plus who knows if this would actually effect NMH3 or even a Shadows port.

>Could the NMH serie be ported on PC in the future?
I hope so but first where is my FSR port(based on the ps2 version)?

the new graphics ruin the style and the performance was somehow worse than the fucking wii version.

OP here, i'm going to sleep because it's 5am36 in my country and i need to wake up at 9am30. this was a good thread even if a little messy at the start. Continue it while i'm sleeping.

Attached: 8-Bit_Travis.png (344x433, 66K)

Can someone explain to me why a Switch game have a t-shirt based on a Sony franchise?

Attached: travis_siren_t_shirt.jpg (768x768, 96K)

Confirmed brainlet

Don't worry I have all the suda games on steam, fucking love killer7 btw. Although I did play nmh1 and 2 emulated.
On side note, would this mean an astral chain port would be possible in the future? Seeing octopath and TSA coming just got my hopes up abit..... Just a really tiny bit.

> I really don't remember them doing much in the original,
probably because they didn't really, Henry doesn't show up until like the mid point to fuck with you and then again at the very end as a boss and Bishop just ran the video store so Travis wanting revenge for his death in 2 is more of a joke than anything.

That's how we all see it and that's how it makes sense, yeah
However, Suda is on record today live in front of people and online saying that Killer7 and TSA take place in the same world and that the events of Killer7 happened before TSA, which makes me think he doesen't remember much from his past games nor does he particularly care how they fit together, it would line up with the Zappa and Sundance cameos making little to no sense while the only connection that actually fits is the one with the 25th ward, a game he has worked on recently of which the final part has been written from scratch a couple of years ago
I know I can't remember shit of what I write, so I can sympathize
In these instances, the word of the writer superceeds fanon, if he says killer7 and the 25th ward are both canon even though they contradict each other then that's just the way it is unfortunately

Either Sony doesn't care about the IP anymore, Suda has friends everywhere and Sony is able to let him be, or it was a subtle tease for the PS4 port. That or we'll get lucky and Siren is making a come back, especially after some event this or last year.

Siren is a sony exclusive game but not a sony franchise, right?

Maybe we can get some Travis Bell shirts modded in.

The box inside doesn't have the stripe, but it doesn't have the logo on the side just some art.
So far I have every NA physical release for at least one console, besides as of right now Contact, FSR DS (I played these via flashcart), and Sine Mora EX. Been thinking about picking up the Japanese versions of some of the games that are significantly different regionally since the Jap versions are usually pretty cheap and it'd make for a neat playthrough, and I've gotta pick up an import of Michigan and Blood+ at some point.

Attached: SEXUAL.gif (584x480, 1.86M)

So I have a PS3 and PC. Would it be worth it to pick up a ps move and play Paradise on PS3 then try to use the move on dolphin for 2?

Emulate the Wii version on Dolphin, it runs and looks miles better and you can even mod shirts in if you want. I don't know about the Move, but it's pretty easy to get a Wiimote set up for Dolphin and both NMH games definitely play better with it.

No, the franchise is owned by Sony.
Toyama's next game is already in development, so a new Siren is really a possibility at this point.

if you're gonna use dolphin you're better off emulating the first one as well, it looks and runs better than the ps3 remake
I can run it at 4k and I don't have a powerhouse of a pc or anything

Just play NMH1 with Dolphin.

>I did play nmh1 and 2 emulated
As long as isn't the PS3/360 version, you're doing fine, user. It's kind of funny, I told anons in the thread earlier today it could very well be an Octopath situation since Nintendo only handled distribution and look what happened, haha. I think Astral Chain is a bit different though. IIRC, platinum just did an interview where they confirmed that Nintendo owns the Astral Chain IP and they wanted to move into self publishing, which is the scenario GhM was in with TSA
Nice. I've only stuck to the original GhM original IPs. Don't really care about Samurai champloo or blood+ licensed games. I have NA copies of the games that I actually play and then either the best ce edition (like EU TSA or JP LC) or the original JP. For a guy whose games don't sell all that well, they get a lot of special releases.
Just play them both on dolphin. Graphical preference aside, the PS3 runs fucking awfully

I truthfully wonder whats more likely though, Siren 3, Siren Blood Curse 2, or Gravity Rush 3.

Can anyone explain to me the logic in the Poker puzzle in Killer7? If you follow the picture it should activate the drawer, but instead flipping the 9 makes it a flush? Wat?

Attached: 20190526132624_1.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

Also just play 2 on sweet, the game is a fucking slog to play and it's never difficult on mild at all, but a lot of enemies get giant health pools by the end so raising the difficulty only makes the game even more tedious

You have to beat the hand in the painting. So you flip the nine to make a royal flush that ends in an ace (which is both 1 and 11) rather than with a king

I dunno man, I get what you're saying but at the same time I kinda doubt you'd really forget the setup to the thing pretty much everyone knows you for (and was recently ported) and how that intersects with a game you recently localized and almost completely remade the sequel (with new content) for. Like it COULD happen yeah but it's kinda unlikely. The connections/retconning between TSA and the killer is dead short story just feel a little too deliberate to me.

I thought about picking up the EU TSA collector's edition, but it honestly looks kinda ugly imo and I'm more than happy with the North American version. The most interesting thing about the CE was the booklet but it seems like most of the stuff in that is just retreads of what was in the Art of Grasshopper artbook (which I still need to pick up a physical copy of).

If I remember correct Suda is either friends with or inspired the Siren director.

Sleep well OP

Attached: TX_Ending_Travis_Walk_2-1.png (290x290, 2K)

Ohhh! That actually makes sense! Thanks!

Attached: 1547871036854.jpg (1322x1823, 1.84M)

>63 years old

The fuck is the deal of this old hag?

I think it looks fine, but yeah, the book the is complete garbage. I wish they had included an ost instead.

The OST would have been incomplete. They were working on the DLC music after the special edition dropped.

I don't disagree with you at all, I feel our conclusions fit the story that is told in the game itself much better, but there's not much to argue about when the writer himself comes out and says what's what
He was asked directly wether Killer7 and TSA are canonical to each other, and he replied directly yes the events of killer7 happened in the same world as TSA, we can have our own fanon about whatever but reality is what it is

Naomi felt wasted in 2, you just pick up the beam katanas from her and that's it.
Shame cause she apparently gave herself a boobjob from the money she got from Travis in 1.

Speaking of which, whose dick do I have to suck to get some GHM soundtracks on vinyl?
Especially killer7 and ESPECIALLY the entire TSA set including the sick Killer Marathon beats

I want to believe that killer7 happens AFTER No More Heroes.

Goddamn it why is she putting that near her mouth? It'd probably taste like metal or be really fucking hot if its plugged in

Ohhhh okay sorry I've been misunderstanding this entire time. I didn't see the panel so I didn't think he literally meant they happened in the same world/timeline. I thought it was same world, different timeline. My bad user

Can't, Killer 7 is in 2010.

>Only 1 female Assassin
>Stereotypical Mexican Assassin
>Old white man calls his enemy a coon
>Black man called old white man his master
>Female appears to be brainwashed to be a maid of old white man
>Japan gets fucking nuked (again)
>Have to kill strong empowered female assassin
>Everything in
>
>The reveal that Emir went psycho and did a school shooting

However, they’re probably like
>Real protagonist is a black man
>Major antagonist is a white man
>Have to kill to even old white man in the second mission
>A black man becomes CEO of a major organisation and gets brutally killed by the American Military, just like real life!!!1

True. I'm afraid we'll never get an official release for TSA though. I wish that host had asked my tweet about it instead of the dumb LC2 question.
Never ever. The Japanese love their CDs

It's not much but DJ Abo wants it as much as the rest of us. Actually he also wants to do a remix album if he can. I guess we'll have to wait for after E3 or the ports come out for TSA but most GHM games get soundtrack releases

>did a school shooting
???!

>>Old white man calls his enemy a coon

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

KAEDE's imagery with suicide might bother a lot of people.

Also, that rape scene (as tame as it is) in Cloudman.

>Also, that rape scene (as tame as it is) in Cloudman.
Remember good old Jack Thompson playing that up? Fun times.

I know, I have most of the osts and if they announce TSA's I'll be one of the first people to buy it.

How did this mexican looking fuck made a white blonde daughter?

I'll ask Suda for you when he comes to Sydney.
lol
Yeah... I wish we got more mammaries in general with the characters from Suda's game though (where even are all the doujins?).
Sex appeal knows no logic!
It makes sense if you consider that the Death Drive tech might be derived from the tech being used in K7. There may also be Timetravel fuckery going on that hasn't yet been explored in the series until TSA. So it's possible that K7 happens before NMH, but still after NMH.

Real talk. Knowing Samantha and Jill Valentine are both voiced by Heidi Anderson made the scene kinda hot for me as a teenager back in 2005.

He's Japanese

NMH is already on PS3 and NMH2 doesn't count because no Suda

>those moans
That shit got censored in the JP release, poor Japs missed out
Also even though nothing really explicit is seen and it's female on male, a console game from 2005 having rape in it is pretty damn racy

Attached: 1556406511236.gif (300x169, 2.66M)

Is Travis Strikes Again actually getting ported to PC? Awesome.
Will definitely get it at some point when it releases.

You can't discount NMH2 for no Suda, which isn't true, and still care about the ps3 port he explicity told everyone not to play

Thanks to TSA it still counts.

On the fucking Gamecube at that.

And keep this in mind. It was covered intensely by Nintendo Power, and was ON THE FUCKING COVER, not to mention got a great review. This was in 2005 when Nintendo Power was still sanctioned and worked on by Nintendo employees.

No More Heroes is 2007
NMH2 is 2010
Killer7 is 2010-11
TSA is 2017
it doesen't make sense in any way shape or form since the internet and plane flights have been outlawed since 1993 in the world of Killer7 which is also a globalist utopia, Japan is nuked and yet it's completely fine six years later and somehow the events of the 25th ward happened too
Everything this tells me, is that there is no timeline and it's just a fun mashup that is not meant to make sense
Yeah his statement was pretty clear cut, he said the events of Killer7 happened in the same world as TSA and the two games are canon to each other
He also hinted that he's building up to some sort of bigger crossover
It makes sense you'd be confused if you didn't watch it, but the answer was pretty clear during the livestream

Has anyone translated Killer is Dead (the story) yet?

How long had it actually been since Suda himself actually directed a game before Travis Strikes Again? I've fucking missed his obvious directing chops.

NMH1. So about 11 years.

I still remember how magical this video was when I first saw it. The BoA song combined perfectly with those simple but stylish cel-shaded graphics to create a beautiful and mysterious atmosphere:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wK8e5FN6FE

Attached: FSR Cast.gif (480x360, 2.18M)

All the way back with NMH1 if we don't count co-directing Fatal Frame 4.

That's nuts. You could tell from the moment you started playing and saw the first dialogs you could tell Suda was in the directing seat again.

Nope
the kurayami dance guy said he will do it eventually, after redout, blueout and greenout

If we're talking about games where he was an "executive director", 3 years with Let it Die. But from what I've seen on his Wiki page the last game he full on directed seemed to be 11 years ago with Fatal Frame 4 in 2008.

Did Suda not even write NMH2?

Suda had a very light touch on what happened with NMH2.

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one touched by that GMV .

youtube.com/watch?v=j4rqDtktQFc
Besides Akira Yamaoka's godly magic, I always wonder how Suda's games manage to have such incredible OSTs. They all seem to fit and contribute to the game perfectly.

Working with the best in the industry like Yamaoka and Takada helps.
I love this song Yamaoka did for the new chapter in TSC:
youtube.com/watch?v=NwZAXOuYgjU

Masafumi Takada does the majority of the soundtracks for his games. He's pretty good, he's recently been the main composer for the Dangan Ronpa games. The tracks he made for Beatmania IIDX were also quite good.

Gigolò missions were fun.

Why can Travis's cat talk in TSA?

All of GHM's soundtracks are pretty good, but my personal favorites are Masafumi Takada's work in killer7. It does such a good job creating a moody, kind of seedy atmosphere while also being pretty banging when it needs to.

Wasn’t he a student at the school when he went psycho?

Female on male isn’t rape

Because.

Masafumi takada has not worked with GHM at all after fatal frame 4 and that was eleven years ago
He didn't even work on the 25th ward re-release even though the soundtrack was originally composed by him back in 2005-8 when the game came out on flip phones

Because she has a lot to say.

Attached: 71B14A0B-BA83-452B-B0BA-68CE7A5DF984.jpg (640x480, 16K)

Are there any complete playthroughs of the PS1 version of TSC out there? I kind of want to see what some of the redone CGI cutscenes originally looked like, mostly the ones from Lifecut, but don't really feel like playing through it all again so soon.

Best song in K7:
youtube.com/watch?v=AJO8uo3UMko
Best song in NMH:
youtube.com/watch?v=9TX9o6uZnEs
Best song in NMH2:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHlJdykif8
Best song in NMH:TSA:
youtube.com/watch?v=KDzi0i33wCI
If you don't agree well that's ok.

Now that I think about, what exactly is this meant to be? Like in the context of the game is a gate to make you solve the puzzles first. In narrative, you need to collect the soul shells as you need them to kill the “bosses” or whatever and every time you go through he has a flash-forward(?) to the final battle?

the other versions will remove the zelda shirts and spin attack and get exclusive replacements, suda said on twitter.

He actually did like 1 new remix for 25th ward and did the killer7 ost remaster

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYnPhfZ3IEC10K1Ya9Uje0G2kSDUBajLD

I still cant believe that such a good track was wasted on one stairway. Suda you madman.

I respect your opinion but for me it's gotta be
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ii0uhG_es
youtube.com/watch?v=cK329NBj55M
youtube.com/watch?v=UWVz8_Ha7tY
youtube.com/watch?v=dIBXoR9BX9M

Thanks friend

the soul shells are Emir's memories of his past murders, the final chapter hammers that point home but even the fact that you don't find any soul shells in texas or in the dominican republic is a hint thowards that
Emir must face his past, before he can move forward through the level.
The gatekeeper is mentioned as being a dangerous criminal who is guarding Kun-Lan and he appears to be a remnant psyche not unlike Travis or Iwazaru, so he's most likely someone he was contracted to kill before the events of the game

>He didn't even work on the 25th ward re-release
He did, he made new soundtracks for the extra chapters.

I always thought it was to pump you up, like “oh fuck yeah time for boss” and then the music in the stadium was meant to remind you “oh fuck time for a boss”

Are they meant to be 1 for 1 for a kill or do some chapters have more just for funsies?

I don't think it's meant to be that literal, it's really just an allegory
They are however found in places where it would make sense for a corpse to be, and the smile chapter makes a point of showing that each soul shell is found in the same place as where the Killer7 were murdered

>when you wonder why he killed the bellboy but not Kevin

Attached: 8F28B3FE-38BE-4BFD-8BCE-0393E8E6F653.jpg (600x484, 23K)

You can't possibly believe that one of the other people at GhM loves Paris, Texas so much that the structured the story structure after it.

Don't you fucking judge me, I had no idea who Edo was the first time I played and thought he was supposed to be Kevin

Attached: 1554269478811.png (1152x628, 72K)

Edo does not appear in the flashbacks
The bellboy is indeed kevin, who was probably in disguise
The HD version makes it even clearer

Let me rephrase that, I though "bellboy" and Edo were the same dude who I thought was Kevin because they were pale.
So I mean I guess I was sort of right on the bellboy but for the wrong reason.
Don't judge me I was 13 at the time and had no idea FSR even existed.

>When the spend the school chapter wondering what the exact nature of the reveal will entail because you remembered that one time Travis called you Emir

Attached: DB9704E1-E176-4E7B-B06E-81E199054FD8.png (2020x1895, 1.31M)