REMINDER THE MARVEL GAME WILL ALSO BE TIMED EXCLUSIVE

Attached: f.jpg (318x159, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Grasshopper_EN/status/1132425318772477952?s=19
youtu.be/DcaV-v8VItk
.twitter.com/yosp/status/1131517596166217728
twitter.com/yosp/status/1131884735595241473
twitter.com/suda_51/status/1132453534228549633
nintendolife.com/news/2019/05/travis_strikes_again_no_more_heroes_is_being_ported_to_the_playstation_4_and_pc
youtube.com/watch?v=GS1P9QFwAX8
youtube.com/watch?v=-Wdw6rOmEKk
youtube.com/watch?v=_T6r35b4bOY&t=3m22s
allourideas.org/vbestgames2019
.twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/1132415072842780672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED SUDA

>FOR PS4 and pc
Also, source on the Marvel Game?
I heard Nintendo actually approached Marvel on that one

They did? I can't find anything about it.

>REMINDER THE MARVEL GAME WILL ALSO BE TIMED EXCLUSIVE
Except it's a Bayonetta 2 situation.

Except it isnt.

Octopath Traveler situation.

LMAAAOOOO

Attached: ayee.jpg (608x440, 99K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is this real? Based.

Yes, the marvel game is actually published by nintendo, travis strikes again wasn't.

[citation needed]

TSA was self published, anyone with half a brain knew it was getting ported eventually. The question is whether Marvelous finally bit the bullet on funding NMH3 or whether Nintendo scooped that one up, now that we know it's actually happening.

Attached: 1547063138032.jpg (192x171, 8K)

Attached: 1558823275440.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

Xbox no games

Attached: Screenshot (24371).png (775x447, 427K)

Oh no! A shit game no one bought or gave a shit about is going multiplat.

Octopath was a Nioh situation, Ultimate Alliance is a PS4 Spiderman situation.

Wait ... So you desperately want MUA3 but won't admit it cus it's Switch exclusive?

Good to know lol

Citation on why marvel would EVER allow a non-sony exclusive?

I hope this is the case for rune factory, I want it on pc

Attached: give bloodborne.jpg (1000x750, 229K)

Proof?

>we could have this
>the only thing even the tiniest bit close to it is Daemon X Machina
>DXM is Switch exclusive so we'll get 15 fps in the best case
Dunno why Marvelous wants us to suffer but their hate is not comprehensible.

Attached: 1532973164530.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

nintendo published octopath

>tfw my main machines are pc + switch
Why does everyone act on brand loyalty? Don’t you babies have enough money to get
>main machine for heavy third party releases
>Nintendo machine for 5-10 games you pour countless hours into
Except now the switch is breddy good for indies I wouldn’t have played on a non mobile platform

>DXM is Switch exclusive
For now. Have you learned nothing?

Nice. I wanted to play this game.

also NMH2 situation on Wii and be careful that NMH3 will be in the same way as Astral Chain, Bayonnetta, and MCU3. Published in practically exclusive and not timed at all

Literally every time they've talked about the game.

Marvel confirmed Nintendo themselves came up with the concept and the idea. Marvel has no onsole game studio, Team Ninja is a developer not a publisher, and there's nobody else available to publish the game, Activision's copyright ran out in 2015

>Published in practically exclusive and not timed at all
OCTOPATH NIGGER

In the west, but SE themselves published the game in Japan, same as how Nioh was published by Sony everywhere but in Japan, where it was from Koei Tecmo themselves.

>indies I wouldn’t have played on a non mobile platform
So indies not worth playing

It's published by Nintendo so...

published octopath with a contract for steam also. So 0%console situation there. deal with it

Publishing does not mean exclusivity. Show me where nintendo is funding it

Could have stayed exclusive for all I care

Marvel literally said that Nintendo approached them on making a game
Nintendo is publishing it, meaning it’s likely at least partially produced by Nintendo legally

GUYS YOU SAID TRAVIS WAS A NINTENDO CHARACTER LIKE BAYO WHICH IS WHY SUDA WANTS HIM IN SMASH

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON BROS HES ON PS4???????????

>Octopath
>Marvel:UA3
>Rune Factory 5
It's funny that the "shitch" has no games, except for the ones people desperately hope for get ported. Consolewars are retarded

Attached: 1548526375285.jpg (650x962, 357K)

you:

For now, have you learned nothing?

It's really funny that you try this line. It's also sad because we now know you are mentally retarded

Proof?

Is this game any good?
From what I hear, this series is just a Yea Forums approved Neptunia.

seething

What? But this is a Nintendo character.

>unironically fanboying about Exclusives.
Who the FUCK CARES

More platforms = more sales = more games from series

I hate you console faggots. Buy another fucking system. Hey you Sony fucking retards. Buy a fucking switch and shit the fuck up.

Hey you nitnenyearolds. Buy a fucking PS4 and shit the fuck up.

Be idorts and grow the fuck up. Play everything on anything. Gaming is one of the cheapest hobbies you can actually have. I hate every single fucking one of you cunts for shitting this board and every single thread up 24/7 with your childish fuckkng petty bullshit. I am LITERALLY SEETHING. Ask mommy for more pocket money if you can't afford it.

Shut the FUCK UP with your console war bullshit. What the fuck is actually wrong with you people. It's such a chore coming here. I used to love this board. Years ago we still had console war shit but it wasn't 1/1000th as obnoxious as wojak posting was. I've reached critical mass. This can't keep going on like this. I've had enough. Changes are going to have to be made. And soon.

Except no one is happy with the Octopath situation. People want a sequel for it, but with that ridiculous pricing on PC, it's just going to give SE their confirmation bias that JRPG doesn't sell.

>For now, have you learned nothing?
were is you NMH2 ps4 bro.... o thats right it was funded and published by nintendo sin Wii era retard

LMAO NO PROOF

I don't mind. I trust him to do what's best in order to fund NMH3.

I hope they buy the game...second time is the charm...maybe?

Attached: 1548446672409.jpg (251x248, 14K)

There are rumors Ubisoft did it, but we won't know anything for certain until E3

TSA was only published by Nintendo for the physical release

Travis strikes again is not a great game, still hoping for no more heros 3

>LMAO NO PROOF
were is your proof retard

Meanwhile on Xbox One...

Attached: 1497107557490.png (798x1012, 446K)

>it hasn't happened yet so it never will

>NMH but top down and with skill chips
>"IT'S SHIT WHERE'S NMH3"
Have you actually played it?

why no xbox?

Which characters will you be using when mua3 comes to ps4? For me its gonna be spidey, venom, wolverine and hulk.

Attached: 1528714349804.png (230x219, 10K)

seething

That's nice but can we have No More Heroes 1 or 2 instead.

Common sense, zero reason to miss out on ps4 100 million

The inevitable ps4 version will help out

>TSA is now being used as a vessel for consolewar shitposting even though most people aren't going to play it or will and say it's shit

Attached: 1554633959242.jpg (1136x640, 102K)

Can we finally criticize this awful game now that its no longer Nintendo exclusive? The game is boring, repetitive, and insanely uninspired.

>>we could have this
>unnecessary screen clutter

Attached: gsxpoop stances.jpg (300x57, 3K)

Nah, indies that I don’t like playing hunched over my desk. I like relaxing on the couch or my bed after a long day of research work :)

>The inevitable ps4 version will help out
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Attached: 1557788652480.png (636x430, 134K)

With switchtards asking for ports, they will just put it on everything

Octopath sold over a million on Switch though, and for a new IP that was made with a modest budget that's pretty good. The $60 year-late port is bullshit though
Nothing wrong with hoping, I bought the season-pass physical copy so I'm exempt from the guilt.

Who's gonna port MUA3 to the PS4? There's no candidates

I like senran kagura, but that upper text makes no sense.

you should have learned by now that being a Muv Luv fan is all about suffering

Just like it was when it was switch exclusive

Publishing rights means exclusivity if it’s not for a specific region
E3 is gonna be tense

>reee underage get out
>but also, reeee I have brand loyalty
>reee I can’t be an idort
>I’m totally not underage I swear
You guys are pathetic

Attached: AA2BEA1C-8CDA-4C09-9DA0-4DF5021D413B.png (717x819, 505K)

Absolute cringe on 9 different levels, holy shit

Bluepoint

Will any of you faggots actually BUY the game or are you just using it as a platform to go "OHNONONONO LMAO NINTENDIES"? Because if it's the latter please go fuck off into a hole and die, you never planned to buy it to begin with and just want to use it to shitpost.

Attached: 20190520162527_1.jpg (540x586, 50K)

Reminder PS4 has lost more exclusives than anybody this gen

Attached: 1455223090808.jpg (539x480, 65K)

Fuck off I bought it because Suda said that it was made to fund NMH3 if I knew it was multiplat I wouldn't have even bothered

>tfw sudaverse threads, one of the few remainding comfy threads on Yea Forums, are now gonna get infested by console war faggots
can't you just stop being retards for a second

Travis Strikes Again is diarrhea shit anyway.

Bluepoint makes remasters and remakes, not ports

oh no no no no

HAHAHAHA

>deleted posts
JANIES PLEASE HELP

Attached: 1511152537325.jpg (728x604, 51K)

This. Currently enjoying Ni-Oh and Nier Automata on PC, among many other formerly "exclusive" titles. Glad I dodged the PS4 bullet.

But remember, it costs money to port and it was clear they sure as hell weren't expecting Octopath to be a success what if the huge understock situation in Japan for the first two weeks. If the PC port flops, SE will take the entire situation as a sign they were right in the first place.

Only sane user on this board tbhfam

I mean even then it has some important ties to NMH3 anyway, and isn't a bad game by any means unless you just didn't give a shit about Suda's history and games to begin with. And the statement about buying it to see the game made was probably a falseflag considering that scene of Travis in the test room

Port of NMH1&2 to PC would be cool. Yeah, I know Dolphin exists, but I'd rather pay for a native port, given the choice. Other Suda/Grasshopper shit that's not yet on PC would be cool too, like Shadows of the Damned and Lollipop Chainsaw

Oh no, Sony bought Suda.

seething

How does recharging work on pc?

Probably just mash a key or something simple.

Goddamn when will mods start banning console war threads

>pretending to care about Nioh just to stick it to the sonygers

>sonygroes cheer as some timed Switch games go on Steam
>while they're playing censored games, have Japanese devs are fleeing their console, and have the highest amount of ported-to-PC "exclusives" this gen.
LOL

>no source

not like it matters, game won't sell shit.

>mods only delete nintendo jaks
lol

lollipop chainsaw is never ever because it requires the cooperation of two gigajew publishers and has a ton of licensed music

I can't to play this on my PS4.

announced at momocon today from suda himself

It was revealed at Momocon just today, you dense motherfucker.
twitter.com/Grasshopper_EN/status/1132425318772477952?s=19

>have Japanese devs are fleeing their console
Suda fled to sony :)

Source? Would be crazy for Team Ninja to cuck Nintendo like that. Even more so, if PlayStation keeps their Marvel exclusives.

Yeah, that sounds worrisome for Octopath fans and fans of turn-based gameplay in general. Dragon Quest 11:DE must be in a similar boat, I hope that it gets an audience like it did on ps2 with 8 and ds with 9.

Attached: 1546574901650.jpg (670x1000, 149K)

*PC

Stop posting smiley faces, shitposter

Cope

Nier was ps4 exclusive?

i'll play it on PC but i might buy a PS4 copy just to have, since it's not a very expensive game.

AHAHAHAHA... Still no Japanese support for Xbone. What happened Phil? You said you were bringing the games.

Team Ninja is just a development team, they don't have the power to port shit

Publishing rights means exclusivity if it’s not for a specific region
E3 is gonna be tense
You’re full of shit

If you call that giant rambling blog of a post sane, god forbid I know what you consider insane.

If you want that capeshit game so much just buy a Switch , OP

Isn't UA3 a Bayonetta 2 situation where Nintendo basically paid for its existence so it could be a second-party title?

>Suda ports a game to other machines
>just like he’s been doing with other grasshopper titles
Why do you guys have your panties in a bunch?

Reading at the archive the posts from back when the game was announced and released is comedy gold. The backtracking from both sides is spectacular.

initially, but during development they announced the pc port

Another announcement that should've been in State of Play. Nioh 2 beta and TSA are huge missed opportunities, Snoy.

Same thing happened when Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge launched as a Wii U exclusive (published by Nintendo), then got ported to PS3/360 less than half a year later

well thats cool and all but i havent played any of the previous games, not gonna but a console for only 2 games

Attached: Denis.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Because it opens the floodgates to shitposters to ruin any Sudaverse thread now because we can't be happy that a game is playable by more people, no we have to either be mad that the game isn't exclusive anymore or brag that we got a formally exclusive game. Even though neither of those parties bought the game or will buy the game they'll still shit up discussion about it.

Attached: 1555733956898.jpg (514x562, 67K)

This

This image makes no sense. I have never seen a single Senran lorefag. I doubt the people playing those games actually care unless they feel like justifying themselves.

That was just an updated port to begin with, made by Koei Tecmo. Its like saying they had the ability to port Other M

If a game has been touched by Suda and/or Masafumi Takada there is a 100% chance I will play it
I'll still shit up the threads though

Attached: taste.png (647x465, 424K)

Not everyone knew or saw livestream, calm down.

Again, no, you're describing the same thing that happened with already mentioned titles like Nioh and Octopath AKA games that were self published in japan but not everywhere else.
MUA3 is like pic related, a licensed first party title outsourced to a different company/studio.

Attached: 3max.jpg (803x1000, 255K)

M-maybe they're saving that version's announcement for their E3 conference!
Ahaha... Poor Xbros. Whatever is left of them, anyway.

But what about the previous 2 games?

Attached: giphy-downsized.gif (500x359, 903K)

That was an Octopath situation. Published in the west by Nintendo, in Japan by Koei Tecmo

Koei Tecmo has no involvement here besides Team Ninja

Physical edition for PC never.

Switch ports do have the advantage of being portable tho

prease wait until microsoft's conference for travis strikes again: become as gods edition

What's the web attaching to?

But I am seeing more shitposter attacking people for it being not on one console and mocking them that it is on 2 others.

I'm more annoyed that they didn't announce a NMH 1 and 2 port for anything or everything. I don't really care who does or does not get to play TSA, but to me it seems pointless to port around a spin off to a series that almost no one has played. How many PCfags or PS4fags even have even played a NMH game? So I think they should rectify that, otherwise this just seems super fucking pointless

Attached: 1552267633267.png (631x627, 404K)

Do you know who is publishing the MUA3 in Japan?

>game come out for switch
>hahaha have fun with your 20fps, ps1 graphics
>game released on other platforms
>hahhaaaa switch just lost another exclusive

..so? this is a good thing, OP. more funding for NMH3, and those players get to enjoy a game i was happy to spend my time with. stop searching for reasons to get upset.

>a series that almost no one has played
Are you joking?

It’s annoying
It’s almost like Yea Forums, like Yea Forums, is filled either with children who can’t afford more than 1 machine / feel loyalty to one brand and manchildren who never grew out of it

I bought the game on switch and Im happy, the more people play it the better it was a great game
Why this retarded shittposting war?

Wikipedia says it's Nintendo.

Sonygers pretend to caree about Travis sharts again

he said he wants travis strikes again to be an entry level game that newcomers play.

>if you want TSA buy a switch

>i-it was shit a-anyway
hahahahaha

>Show me where nintendo is funding it
You do know that one of the roles a publisher fulfills oftentimes IS assisting in funding the project, right? If Nintendo themselves were the ones to request the project, that likely means they are bankrolling at least some of it which would pretty much guarantee exclusivity to their systems.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wait, I thought Jap devs were abandoning Sony. Nintendbros explain yourselves.

IIRC this game isnt a standalone title so porting it to pc and ps4 is like porting apollo justice or AAI without any of the other games, which is super fucking weird to say the least.

MORE HEROES

KT, so confirmed timed exclusive

Kek

>no proof

I mean he was clearly seething, but he said what I was thinking

Suda's panel today mentioned being censored by Nintendo multiple times nintendie shill

Koei Tecmo has nothing to do with the game besides lending Team Ninja to develop.

in PC's defense there are idorts that have played the console exclusive installments and would like to play on PC when available for better performance. PS4 is a little odd.

There's trans stuff being added to the game, hence availability on snoy.

don't buy it, pirate it maybe. it's already underwhelming on nintendo's tablet and it'll feel even worse on a real platform

Uh yeah, how much did NMH 1 and 2 sell? Around a million copies each? Pretty good for a low budget game but those were over 10 years ago and I doubt the average PCfag has played a NMH game.

Can you please not use Travis Strikes Again to shitpost? It's an excellent game and I'm glad more people have the chance to play it.
You faggots officially have no excuse now to not play it btw. The game already ran great on Switch so it'll run on whatever toaster you can throw at it. While you're at it play The Silver Case and The 25th Ward too you fucking cowards.

Attached: 2019012421532000-59FE0AAE60108910F557FAF1AA706647.jpg (1280x720, 419K)

She, before people spread this info

why would you put this game on other consoles

weird.

Are you saying the game is going to sell even on the other platforms? I mean hell the mainline NM sold like dogshit on PS3. What makes you think the porting will make them more money? Heck I dont even think the game had any momentum on Switch to begin with.

Give people NMH3 you hack!

Eh, would rather have this (for now) rather than the onslaught of offtopic pokemon threads. At least until the PS5 is revealed and snoyfags get uppity.

Wish the mods or jannies would just move them back to /vp/.

stop using TSA for your consolefag bait OP

If Yea Forums can use Yakuza to shitpost after it got ported then nothing is safe, not even No More Heroes

You mean until sonychads ascend to a level even further beyond

It just wouldn't feel right without joy cons.

>play TSC and 25
I already did son. I'm waiting for MS and TS to get localized.

That's too bad because it's a pretty terrible entry point in terms of approachability. The game basically assumes you're already really into nearly everything Suda has done. At the very least, it assumes you already give a shit about NMH and Killer 7. None of what happens or why Travis is hiding in a motor home in the middle of the woods matters at all unless you already know how he got there, or why Badman is chasing Travis or why the fuck any of this matters.

>the switch has no games
>HAHA NINTENDO LOST ANOTHER GAME!!1!
I hope that every last one of you consolewarfags get your nails ripped out

Attached: nisemonogatari43.jpg (848x477, 42K)

b a s e d

That game is garbage though. And so is the Marvel game. Are snoy fags really so desperate for content that they are looking forward to these games? Kek.

Attached: Cute criminal.jpg (774x850, 197K)

it just won't feel right at more than 600p 25fps bros...

That's cool
I'm happy more people get to enjoy this game.
Video games are even better when everyone gets to play them

Attached: 747303bc0686599a78bb066eff6cd44e.png (572x575, 557K)

Yakuza is poor mans Shenmue though

Based idortbro

Attached: 1532922894993.png (803x1225, 259K)

It is designed to be a standalone though?

Sigh, i seriously don't give a fuck about consolewar faggotry, i just want the game to sell well so we can get a NMH 3 directed by the master of autism himself, Suda51

Attached: suda51-and-masahiro-sakurai-feb72019-photo.jpg (785x471, 88K)

But what about the motion controls? Or can you config to use mouse or controller?

It can be both shit and switch losing yet another exclusive ya know

OHNONONONONONO
SAY IT AINT SO BROS
I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

Attached: 1533747184626.png (872x757, 136K)

Can't wait for Sony to buy Platinum.

i think every little bit helps, yes, especially for such a small studio. the game sold fairly well for a Switch game of its caliber, if i recall.

i think it's sort of unfair to assume Suda's holding NMH3 hostage, as well. i feel like it's something we're going to get either way, but more time, effort, and what have you can be put into it should GHM rake in more cash somehow.

b4
>HA ANOTHER MEGA SUPER DUPER ULTRA GOTY EXCLUSIVE FOR SWITCH SONY BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOW

>B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-UT BUT THE GAME IS TRRASH ANYWAYSSSSSSSSS WAIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OCTOSHIT ON PC? NOOOOOO FUCKING FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

JUST FUCKING WAIT FOR POKEMON GOTY AND METROID GOTY AND ANOTHER MARIO GOTY AND ZELDA AND REPEAT FOREVER AND EVERRRR.

Attached: 1517342847950.jpg (1000x750, 188K)

He's not fucking getting in, is he?

Its backwards dumb snoy
See as proof

>using TSA to console war shitpost when getting the most out of the game means having played a last gen PS360 exclusive, a PS4/PC remake of a cellphone game, and a decade old GameCube/PS2 game recently ported to PC
Are you even trying?

Attached: 1483487831723.png (620x622, 458K)

>implying he doesn't have a better chance as a playstation character

I guess this must of flopped hard on the switch lol

This post reeks of asshurt

Who's funding NMH3?

>PSABR ever getting a second chance
*breathes in*

Hold back the tears

cool i'll pirate it once its out. wasnt gonna buy a switch for it and wont buy a ps4 for it either.

Idort here but most of the console warring seems to be instigated by sony fans. Though Nintendo fans can be almost as obnoxious as well (see Smash roster threads).

>TSC and 25th Ward are on playstation
>Killer7 is on playstation
>NMH is on playstation
>Killer is Dead is on playstation
>TSA is finally where it belongs

Attached: 1554159401225.jpg (260x509, 57K)

the Government

Platinum is too video gamey for Sony

>>NMH is on playstation
>playing the garbage PS3 remake

This current gen is the most pointless gen to be an idort. Get a PC and a Switch for Nintendo exclusives. Xbone is literally pointless (getting one for backwards compatibility is more valuable than getting one for the Xbone's own library), and a PS4 is only good for Bloodborne and Gravity Rush 2. Two games isn't enough to justify a console, especially since you can just sign up for a PS Now free trial to play Bloodborne.

>Snoys pretend they've never gotten mad at losing exclusives to PC
can't wait for Nioh 2

>>Killer7 is on playstation
The PS2 port of Killer 7 is actually fucking awful though.

Better than playing the castrated Wii version

>>NMH is on playstation
Where's NMH2

Attached: NEVEREVER.png (600x580, 572K)

Shit game tho

So with PS Now you don't even need the console to play Bloodborne?
Sign me up then. I knew not buying a PS4 would pay off.

>castrated Wii version
t. dumb yuro

NMH's waggle is not at all essential to the gameplay, and can easily be mapped to a more traditional control scheme, whether it be a controller or a KB+M.

Using PS Now to play BB is a meme by dumb console war shitposters, unless you enjoy horrendous input lag and 720p with compression artifacts.

A bit outside of the relevance zone, Suda wasn't even involved with it
A decent chunk of bosses was in Hereos' Paradise though

Yep, Bloodborne has been playable on PC for a while now.

youtu.be/DcaV-v8VItk

I'll take roster fags shitting on each other over snoybois shitting on everyone.

>he doesnt know
Look at this dude lol

If he Kamiya and Shu meet on Monday, then the leaks are true. Say good bye to Platinum.
.twitter.com/yosp/status/1131517596166217728
twitter.com/yosp/status/1131884735595241473

Pretty sad you got the spin-off title that sold poorly even on the Switch. I'm gonna enjoy all of them on PC via Piracy. Keep seething faggot.

Attached: 1558825416791.jpg.jpg (784x489, 540K)

>While you're at it play The Silver Case and The 25th Ward too you fucking cowards.
Yeah no, TSA is good but those are dreadful, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

At least now see who abuses the report system the most.

it's beyond me how some people that played the PS2 version first thought it was a good game, it's an absolutely miserable port. in-game graphics are ass, all the cutscenes are poor bitrate videos of the gamecube version, tons of input lag not on gamecube, and far longer load times. the english version also has retarded button mapping different from the gamecube version, while the japanese version has more faithful controls but is censored.

>horrendous input lag
The game itself already runs at sub-30fps on actual hardware. Input lag from streaming isn't that much worse if the base experience is already shitty.

>suda games
>ever selling lots of copies

doubt anything drastic happening besides timed exclusives.

No More Heroes 3 gonna multi plat would be the best outcome.

How is the PC port by comparison? I kinda wanna snag it.

The best version of the game to exist.

Top kek, just because all switch has is timed exclusives doesn't mean ps4 does

it's great, it's based on the gamecube version so you don't have to deal with any of that described shittiness. the only niggling thing is that it's based on the PAL version so it uses fonts that don't look as good as the US console versions. worth getting.

Who the fuck doesn't have both a Switch and PS4? I hope more people enjoy the game and I hope shitposters fucking kill themselves already.

The PC port of Killer 7 is excellent, it's based off the GCN version but can run up to 1080p widescreen and at 60fps. It also has subtitles so you can actually hear what the assassin lady in Sunrise is saying.

Attached: 540230-killer7tsa.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>they got permission to use siren in the switch version because they were already making the PS4 version
surprised pikachu.jpg

Fantastic. It's gonna be my first time playing a Suda51 game if I can snag it. Thanks for the help, anons.

it does above 1080p, i played it at 1440p

Wouldn't mind a PC/Switch/Xbox release, sony can piss off.
I think that's just companies trying to use a clearer font for this hd remasters, seeing as games like Tales of Symphonia HD also suffer from this.

Good that exclusives are losing the exclusivity, but bad that this one in particular is a piece of shit.

Idorts are the supreme gamer

I have just a PC and a Switch
Oh and an Xbox One X just to play RDR2, MCC, and Forza.

FYI the port has good KB+M controls too, though they can kind of break the difficulty since the gameplay is specifically designed around the GCN controller's big ass A button and analog stick so you might want to use a controller if you want the authentic experience. It played really nicely on my Bone controller.

Just checked pcgamingwiki and it looks like they finally figured out how to get it running at higher resolutions, that's good. I'm going to need some 4K screenshots stat.

Attached: 20190213003839_1.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

I don't, switch seems like a waste of money at this point still. Glad to see this coming to PS4 and pc.

who is this girl

It has to be on Sony and you know it, the best selling version every time

WHERE'S FLOWER SUN AND RAIN.
YOU PROMISED LAST MOMOCON, SUDA!
SUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>worst game Suda has made, maybe ever
Thanks

Attached: 1557528156472.jpg (855x1050, 146K)

NOOO THAT'S IT! I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE! STOP LAUGHING. I'LL MAKE YOU STOP LAUGHING!

Attached: 1497474893982.png (178x180, 7K)

25th Ward is worse

Fuck off. The 25th Ward isn't even a video game.

100% sure that the people begging for Flower, Sun and Rain have never actually played Flower, Sun and Rain

BUT I THOUGHT SWITCH WAS GOING TO BE THE HOME OF JAPANESE GAMES AND SAVE THEM FRIM SNOY

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Rundown on these leaks. God the shitposting would shatter Yea Forums.

You might want to hold off on getting one until Nintendo announces a hardware revision, as much as I enjoy mine it's kind of crappily built. I've gone through like three Joy-Cons in under a year.
Enjoy TSA, it's great. If you haven't you'll want to at least try to play NMH1 (the Wii version emulates great), Killer 7, Shadows of the Damned and The Silver Case before playing TSA if you want to get the most out of the story.

No shit? Why would I beg for a game I own.

>Twilight Syndrome games
>Moonlight Syndrome
>Michigan
>Champloo
>Blood+

Oh fuck look out, Captain Obvious has come into the thread.

It makes more sense for someone to beg for a game they haven't played yet than for someone to beg for something they've already played.

>Twilight Syndrome games
Good games

Isn't it more expensive digitally than it was physical?

I have, the DS version is super ugly and having all the Kill the Past games on one platform would be nice.

Hey man Champloo Sidetracked was cool.

I love how the snoybois forget that this is also being released on PC.

Not really, no. Amazing sprite art, garbage games.
Even Suda thinks so, which is why Moonlight Syndrome exists.

It's still busted as fuck and not nearly as good as TSA.

Publisher means exactly funding, it’s essentially the equivalent of producer in the movie business

>I'm waiting for MS and TS to get localized.
will never happen at this point and I doubt FSR PC will happen either. suda is fucking done with his fans and is chasing ps4 basedboy bucks (who will forget him after the next FOTM comes out) and then he will crawl back to fans and say "h-h-here is FSR.. finally, please buy it" and his fans will look down upon his pathetic figure and say "no"

I can't play Shadows because no PS3 but I'll probably be doing silver case soon. Killer7 is my favorite.

>FOR PS4 and pc
oh no no no xbros, I thought phil was gonna get more japanese support...

If you still care about console exclusives I don't know what to tell you. Games are games just be happy? If you can't enjoy the little things what can you? May as well die.

Bringing the games

Stop reminding me of Bravely Default. I want that third game so badly. I wish Square Enix had released Bravely Third instead of Octopath.

I think the PS3 emulator can do SotD now, though last I checked it's still a bit buggy and of course your PC needs to actually be able to handle it.

>Yeah no, TSA is good but those are dreadful, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

this is the type of "fan" suda wants by porting to the PS4...

Yeah, that's not going to happen. I might borrow a PS3 one of these days though.

I hope you fucking buy it if you're going to obnoxiously shitpost about it, Suda needs the cash.

>Who the fuck doesn't have both a Switch and PS4?

People who prefer games to actually run well and doesn't care about Sony LGBTQIAP+ bullshit 'cinematic experiences'

The Silver Case is a masterpiece but 25th Ward is shit and there's no way you can defend it.
Fuck acapella.
Fuck poorly drawn gay stories with a hint of TSC flavor.
Fuck endless disquisitions about dumb shit with Kuroyanagi and that one construction worker.
Fuck storylines that go nowhere.
Fuck 100 endings.
Fuck the whole game.

the person I was responding to literally said both games were "dreadful" including TSC. fuck off.

>Suda says no more NMH if TSA doesn't sell well, preasu purrchassu onegaishimasu
>Tendies don't buy games as usual
>no option but to port to PS4 and PC for the big bucks

Be happy, these ports just secured the development of a new No More Heroes game.

Attached: 1484441434647.jpg (778x736, 178K)

It was a $5 top down forgettable indieshit game. I don't even know who the fuck Travis is. If this were something like Splatoon, then sure I'd be mad. But a literal who flop game? Take it, have fun.

Explain P5 Scramble.

a fair amount of japanese games were PS4 exclusive or best on PS4 until sony's recent holocaust

>Explain P5 Scramble
its a shitty musou game, literally perfect for switch

I bought the game and I don't even own a Switch.

musous get ported to pretty much anything that runs them, it'll probably also be on windows when it's localized

>he actually believed Suda when he said that

Man you really are a retard who doesn't know Suda is a master troll. If you actually played TSA you would already know NMH3 was ALWAYS in development

So wait, Suda made a Switch game but it doesn't have any gimmicks, HD rumble, joycon, wagglan, flip screen vertically stuff? You can just port it straight to PC and PS4?

not NMH Paradise

>buying a PS4 when the PS5 is coming out and is going to have backwards compatibility with PS4
get a load of this fucking idiot

Attached: 1558693021512.png (542x771, 31K)

>Suda has money
>Grasshopper has money
Who's the retard? They have fuck all. That teaser doesn't mean shit and it doesn't mean anything is being actively developed.

To use your own retard language: Suda51 is a master ruseman xD

>Tendies dont buy games as usual
What makes you think PS4 and Steam owners will buy it? lol

It was catered to the switch with it's simple control scheme designed around playing couch co-op with two joycons, the interface is even permanently marked by this, in a way that's very distracting and ugly frankly. But nothing in the game requires any aspect of Switch hardware.

>That teaser doesn't mean shit and it doesn't mean anything is being actively developed.
Get a load of this retard LMAO

Attached: 1521512790997.jpg (1080x625, 117K)

I wanted to buy switch but when i realized it literally has zero good games and zero new games coming to it i stopped. Switch will buried when next gen comes.

The hell was the point on a Switch release then?

Good. So that they can make more money to make NMH3 for Switch

>Switch will buried when next gen comes.
Explain

>Nobody gave a shit about TSA
>even NNH "fans" shat on it for not being NH3
>gets ported
>everybody gives a shit now
Oh fuck off

MUA3 is going to be on pc later?

Next gen wont have any games for 3 years

Announcing something doesn't mean a goddamn thing in video games, you know this.
and if you don't think TSA sales are funding more Grasshopper projects your a fucking moran.

>this faggot disappears
What leaks dammit

>Announcing something doesn't mean a goddamn thing in video games

Attached: 1416805600157.jpg (3300x3140, 475K)

>ps4 loses exclusive to PC
>this is "scraps"
>it's only possible to enjoy a game when it first comes out

>switch loses exclusive to PS4 and PC
>this is not scraps
>you can enjoy a game at any period of time

Attached: riddle harder bitch nigma.jpg (480x300, 22K)

Waiting the Marvel game on ps4 and PC.

I'll take it 17 steps further:
Announcing a game on the biggest E3 stage infront of millions of people doesn't mean a goddamn thing in video games.

Fucking bring the games that matter to PC

weren't sonyfags screeching about it being a bad game because of muh metacritic? now they suddenly want it?

opposite. bing bing was saying it was fantastic and how critics were full of shit plebs that couldn't understand Suda's return to greatness. now it's suddenly trash.

How is switch losing an exclusive people wanting it

>Except it's a Bayonetta 2 situation.
The only game that Nintendo funded (Bayonetta 2 situation) that are third party games that i can think of are
>Baiten Kaitos Origins
>Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
>Fatal Frame 4
>Fatal Frame Zero
>Fatal Frame 5
>Bayonetta 3

>publisher fulfills oftentimes IS assisting in funding the project, right?
It can also mean distribution rights. look at the Dragon Quest games on the DS and Bravely Default and most recently Octopath Traveler and Travis Strikes again.
see pic related. Those games are published by Nintendo, but the games with the asterisk are third party games "exclusive" published by Nintendo. However those games have the possibility of being ported to another system. Daemon X Machina isn't a Nintendo game/IP so it can be ported to another system.

See Pic related

Inb4 Being this autistic/KYS
I Know and if fucking hurts.
All that time researching which character are viable for smash only for sakurai to open the floodgates.

Attached: Possible ports.jpg (771x1080, 217K)

He was on PS3 as well.

enjoy being delusional lol

Nice revisionist history
>pretend to not care about it to avoid looking like a hypocrite

>b-but sonyfags
come on

*sigh*
But it's going to be sold on EGS Right?

Nope, they specifically said Steam.

Don't even start. Yea Forumsintendo has been dickriding game since it came out.
Now watch how it gets released on PS4 and PC.....crickets.

Seriously, why no Xbox?

What about it?

What's with all the fucking baby bitch sized images in thread OPs. Find better images you fucking mongoloids.

Quit pretending you didn't shit on it

Wish it was just coming to PC so the threads wouldn't have to be ruined.

>Comes out on Switch
LMAO SHOVELWARE SHOVELWARE BAD GAME BAD GAME
>Comes to PS4 and PC
TSA ON PS4/PC WOAH GUYS NINTENDIES BTFOOOOOOOOOO

Is Yea Forums just a purely shitposting board at this point?

who's you?

>SWITCH VERSION IS THE WORST VERSION
Thanks SUDA

Pretty pointless to reply now but I just wanted to say you have abso-fucking-lutely no idea what you're talking about. A built-in input delay from streaming is not comparable to a low framerate at all.

Except that Nintendo is both license holder and publisher for game.

Attached: 1553179187721.png (282x300, 76K)

Worst version how

You really think the others are gonna have substantial upgrades lol

I never cared, I'm not even going to pirate it. I just hate the fucking hypocrisy. You think I don't read the Sudaverse threads, you think I've somehow forgotten the months of posts about how awesome TSA was? Fuck off.

If you're pissy about losing an exclusive, fine, but don't turn around and pretend it was shit just because.

Nintendo only did physical distribution but Grasshopper self-published it digitally and Marvelous owns the IP

God I wish Twin Snakes would get rereleased

If you did you would also remember the endless shitposting it got for a 70 on Metacritic

>less chips, tees, and content
>physical version does not have all the content, needs to download digital content

he wants people to associate travis with nintendo. also makes money off of double dippers.

>game's graphics were explicitly developed for the Switch
More like PS4 and PC are the worst version cause it's the same graphics but not portable

they only confirmed the port will have different shirts, not more or less
they'll probably replace the zelda shirts with other things

>it's the same graphics
>he doesn't know
lol

>>less chips, tees, and content
Lol what
You mean DLC? If anything the other versions are gonna have less content because there Nintendo themed shirts

It's always like this with Pspoorfags
They won't even buy it
De

Elaborate, since I genuinely don't know

I'm talking about marvel.

SUDA has already said there will be more Tees replacing the old ones, as well as exclusive chips the spin attack being exclusive to the switch and two new ones for Steam and PS4 each as well as further new content

know what
user are you OK? Do you have brain damage?

Ah, my bad

When did he confirm any of this, I dont remember it being on stream

he did say there would be new tees but he hasn't said anything about new chips or content

if you're talking about the spin attack suda meant the spin attack from the zelda shirts, not the spin chip

Chips here
twitter.com/suda_51/status/1132453534228549633

You're kidding yourself if you think anyone plays Senran Kagura for the writing and historical background

Attached: 1528636486435.png (512x512, 78K)

If it means TSA sells enough to justify making NMH3 then I'm on board for this

Attached: rrtdfgfdh.jpg (176x158, 16K)

That's only talking about the Zelda shirt and replacing it

Hardcore Nintendo fanboy here and even I don't see what's the point of bitching about exclusives. It's not like the game's being delisted and having all copies destroyed if it's no longer an exclusive.

oh fuck yeah

Attached: 1530139659778.jpg (455x461, 14K)

That probably just means each version gets its own system tie in, like just one of each

PS4 will get Kratos or some shit, he joked about TF2 being the replacement for Steam

This. A lot of NMH "fans" are fucking posers.

>(something that actually happened)
I love this fag

I wonder how much will the tide change with all those game journos that shat on it when it was a Switch exclusive.

Attached: 1523806013977.jpg (668x600, 74K)

>67 on Metacritic right now
58 on other systems without the Nintendo bonus.

7.8 User Rating is also going way the fuck down now that it's not exclusive any more. 6.5

>Nintendo Bonus
Its not made by Nintendo so the bonus doesn't apply

>ANOTHER
How many have they lost?

The comments are gold
nintendolife.com/news/2019/05/travis_strikes_again_no_more_heroes_is_being_ported_to_the_playstation_4_and_pc

Exclusive and exclusively reviewed by basedboys playing it on Switch. It counts.
Whatever, you know I'm right and you'll see the score drop with the ports. Both the critics and the users.

inb4 the doom picture

This makes two. We lose Octopath in June.

Exclusivity does not count when Nintendo did not make the game

How does it even apply to games not made by Nintendo?

Oh, alright.

Remember kids, third party exclusives barely exist anymore, on all platforms

Attached: 1530381165357.png (1013x906, 827K)

Emulate on Dolphin and bluetooth a Wiimote to your computer.

Bomberman and master blaster off the top of my head

N-N-N-N-NO STOP IT DOESNT COUNT!
PORTS! PORTS! ALL OF YOU ARE GETTING NOTHING BUT PORTS!!!!

They should stop putting that Only On Playstation thing on stuff that they don't actually own

Don't forget Bomberman R

youtube.com/watch?v=GS1P9QFwAX8

Wasn't Bomberman R always a multiplat or am I fucking dumb?

hopefully the PC and PS4 ports are uncensored since suda said all the censorship was because of nintendo
original: youtube.com/watch?v=-Wdw6rOmEKk
switch version censored by nintendo: youtube.com/watch?v=_T6r35b4bOY&t=3m22s

Vote for Yea Forums's greatest game of all time
allourideas.org/vbestgames2019

i thought it was a direct sequel since the dude in the mask is after travis because he killed his daughter who was a boss in a previous title, ive never played these games so im not 100% sure
musous are like fighting games in that their plot really dosent matter.

It was a Switch exclusive for over a year. Sold over a million, Konami wanted more money

You're fucking dumb.

it was timed exclusive

>PS4
>uncensored

Attached: 1534808021747.png (388x587, 144K)

epic dude. the censored content is all violence or drugs so it wouldn't get censored by SIE.

>Nintendo exclusives don't count even though they're Nintendo exclusives made only for Nintendo consoles
Stop it. Nintendo bonus still counts for everything released exclusively for Nintendo systems.

Teach me about the sensor bar, senpai. Everything I've ever emulated on Dolphin has been on a controller, despite owning a Wii, Wii U and maybe 6 Wiimotes, chucks and 3 bars.

Attached: 1454465719674.jpg (786x800, 173K)

Your own proof, retardc shows MUA3 is exclusive to Nintendo since it doesn’t have an asterisk

Noice, day one buy for me then

Hope you're ready for Shinobu to be forced to cover up, she's showing some ankle

PS4 censors everything now, did you not see the Dreams thread?

How can there be a Nintendo bonus for something only on one system?
Wouldn't that just be part of the game's score then?

What's next tho?

Attached: 5017928.jpg (480x767, 122K)

I think the censorship was probably more because of CERO and Nintendo was trying to make sure issues don't arise because of them. Lots of Suda's stuff gets meddled with by CERO, like how NMH1 had censored custscenes in Japan

Lol snoy boy lying about censorship

Yeah instead they'll censor any skin shown on women.

>Stop it. Nintendo bonus still counts for everything released exclusively for Nintendo systems.
No it does not.
The idea of the Nintendo Bonus is Nintendo gets bonus points because the reviewers grew up with Nintendo and are nostalgic for them. There is no nostalgia for a game Nintendo did not make

Seethe and damage control

Do you actually read into the situations, or blindly jump on bandwagons?
.twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/1132415072842780672

Wait I thought this game was shit tier and no one wanted to play it anyway? Make up your mind snoy fags

>Wanting a 3DS port

>no proof of censorship
>IT WAS CENSORED
Snoy boy is sad

>Sony censoring games that their own developers have to fix
how embarrassing

obviously nintendo wanted it to have an unrestricted CERO rating, but all the censored scenes would probably pass for Z if they decided to uncensor it for the rerelease like red zone

Travis hasn't been on a PlayStation system in years.

Have you seen NMH: Travis Strikes Again?

That's the crystal ball point. Both the critics score and the user score will be much lower for TSA on other platforms than on Switch. Watch it happen.

Bonus points are awarded just for being on a Nintendo system, not because they made it. I wish I had all the Metacritic screenshots to back it up but it's 4:30 am and I don't feel like digging. You'll see it happen again with TSA though so keep your eyeballs peeled.

Companies have figured out that being "exclusive" gets you a ton of free marketing, and then they can double dip. This shit's gonna bite them in the ass hard next gen when everyone skips the first print waiting for the PC port.

the video grasshopper manufacture uploaded shows the scene as they originally made it with much more violence than what's used in the game. when suda was talking at momocon earlier today about the game, he didn't get to that linked scene, but he showed other scenes that were censored for violence and specifically said nintendo asked him to change them to what was used in the game.
no part of that is made up you man lovin' penis oven console warrior nigger. tie a noose and make yourself taller.

How is switch losing an exclusive the same as people wanting the game?

Also worth noting that all regions of the game use the Japanese cutscenes for whatever reason (there are only 2 specific "censored" cutscenes with "JP" suffixes and no international equivalents in the files) so I guess Nintendo JP wanted them to be toned down and they just didn't get replaced internationally. I know they had the uncensored Life Is Destroy cutscene for a while before the game was finished.

>Bonus points are awarded just for being on a Nintendo system
Not how it works but ok

The irony is that Weekly Shonen Jump publishes far more violent shit every week, even now.

how are they not? They didn't want the game now they want it

You just know sonyfags are gonna shitpost with this whenever anyone complains about censorship on PS4.

Only Steam has a chance of having the uncensored scenes unless Suda wants to up the CERO rating for the PS4 release.

Nioh was kino

>unless Suda wants to up the CERO rating for the PS4 release.
that's not a tall order.

Attached: 134429_front.jpg (640x742, 82K)

So NM3 confirmed PS4/PS5/PC, right?

>SUDA: I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR NMH FANS
>ALSO SUDA: I WILL INVALIDATE YOUR PURCHASE WITH BETTER VERSIONS
Fuck off

Aww snoy boy has to lie. So sad. Why do you have to lie about Suda?

Based idort

Perfectly justifiable considering how 30 years straight Nintendo censored games completely reworking then but now the last 6 month some pngs got censored so there is an hourly thread.

Uplay exclusive, streamable on PS5

It's definitely not a company policy since MK11's on the platform, so CERO's the only explanation. I wonder if they'll add the cutscenes to the western Switch versions if they do get added to PS4/STEAM.

Kek
Yeah, a leaker told us in the last thread and everyone shit on him until the moment the port was announced

>Its ok when sony does it
Boy is someone mad

i'm guessing it was made as a "world" region game because they decided the censorship wasn't worth shipping multiple builds.

Okay? I'm a Switch owner and never intended to buy either of these games. I hope fans on other platforms enjoy them.

Attached: 1369755655472.png (1150x1000, 788K)

Probably. I bet Suda will announce HD ports at E3 alongside the reveal of 3.

Again, how is switch losing an exclusive meaning of people wanting the game?

>leaker
You're that faggot that said NMH3 would be multiplat for everything but Switch fuck off lol

>better version
What’s in the new versions?

>I'm a Switch owner
And SUDA just dabbed on you

Imagine pretending that no one was ever upset at Treehouse's bullshit in the 3DS/WiiU era.

>CERO censors game
>It’s Nintendo’s fault
Do you faggots think Nintendo owns CERO?

lol nobody fucking cares what you PCfags do. You are a drop in the bucket for single player games. PCfags only play dota, fortnite, wow,etc.

>Yeah, a leaker told us in the last thread and everyone shit on him until the moment the port was announced
Got the archive?

More like " it's bad now that Sony is doing it"

people who shat on it now want it, meaning they always wanted it and are now backpedaling

Depends on who ends up paying for it. But PS5/PC/Double Switch in 2022 seems like a solid bet.

I don't care. I pirated NMH1 on Wii and hated it.

Attached: 1240284426309.gif (250x187, 64K)

>Dabbed on you
How? He got to play the game. It’s not like the game is now only available on PS4

>Nintendo censoring the game so CERO allows it
>this is CERO forcing Nintendo to act

>He got to play the worst version of the game

>switch gets siren shirt
>PS4 doesn't get zelda shirts

Attached: 1450273423123.jpg (384x404, 20K)

>so*yvel
Who cares, I want more 1st party Nintendo games

Show me? People are just laughing at switchies

>No one cared who I was till I went multiplatform

Worst version how

>Nintendo censoring the game so CERO allows it
So CERO won’t allow game without changes...please tell me retard how Nintendo isn’t being forced if they want the game to release on their system

>comes to switch reveal to show a fucking multiplat
Fuck SUDA

How is it worse? Does the ported version have more content? Assuming they don’t upgrade the visuals, it’ll have the same graphics

Wanna reread your sentence dumbass?

>Nintendo keeps advertising Sony in their console
LMAO

Those people want the game now you dummy

>won't allow
Cero won't block it nigger.

Who cares? Was the exclusivity the only thing that mattered? Did you not care about the franchise's revival?

nothing in the game is too graphic for CERO Z, some of the content even would've got by with a D, nintendo is at fault for making them censor the game until it passed as C

RE2 was censored in Japan. MK11 isn’t even released in Japan. CERO censors violence retard.

Show me?

is this game even good? pcfag here

>Did you not care about the franchise's revival
He was able to port it to three platforms as well as get Ubisoft on board for the next one. The "revival" was all smoke and mirrors

All throughout the thread

Or are you pretending to be retarded

Looking pretty likely huh

Yeah, other than that there's really nothing else in TSA that would cause CERO/Nintento to want to tone things down.
That would be nice but we're really not missing out on much- just added gore in Killer Marathon and a goofy lookin decapitation in Life Is Destroy

Well it was more people expecting something new or a remake of something that’s hard to get your hands on today
I’d be happy with a FSR remake on PS4 or PC. But TSA is too new for a lot of people to get excited about a port

buy Killer7 and Killer is Dead

>MK11 isn’t even released in Japan
only the 2D mortal kombats got released in japan, stop buying into game journalists pretending it's news that MK11 wasn't released there

Show me. Last chance or you forfeit.

Seems more like NMH3 for Switch first and then PS4/PC later than anything

So was the announcement just that this is coming to different platforms?

You cant read the thread nigger what is wrong with you

They literally said MK11 wouldn’t be released in Japan because of violence retard. RE2 was censored also recently. CERO doesn’t like violence

the only actual announcement, he also reaffirmed he would announce something new at E3.

Well I guess that's fine. It's great others cant play it on different platforms though. The game had it's issues but I still loved it.

you don't know nearly as much as you think you do, ricky. i bet you didn't even know what CERO was until this year.

It's not news that CERO fucking hates violence, it's obvious Nintendo wanted to avoid a D or Z rating and they couldn't bother to add the uncensored content to other versions.

>Can’t contest that CERO censors violence in games
>yOu DOnT eVEn KNow cero
Kek. Retard.

>Your own proof, retardc shows MUA3 is exclusive to Nintendo since it doesn’t have an asterisk
are you saying I made it up or using my pic against me? Because that's from Nintendo's 2018 Fiscal Year Results. If you're the same user as ; I said see pic relate so you can see which of;

>time exclusive

>not time exclusive
was full of shit.

How are Nintendo such cucks?

Also nee thread soon pls. Make sure it's as snarky as possible to trigger tendies like OP did.

Nintendo had publishing rights to Octopath

>console war faggotry
You have to go back

of fucking course CERO hates violence, but there are different tiers of violence, that user doesn't know what they are and can only say 'uh CERO doesn't like violence' when others are elaborating what in the game could cause it to get a certain rating.
he also vaguely says "they literally said MK11 wouldn't be released in japan because of violence' without citing who said it which doesn't further the argument at all. whether warner bros, netherrealm, or a faggot game journo said this, it isn't remotely news that MK11 didn't release in japan, most MK didn't release in japan, it's been ages since any of them did, everyone that plays them in japan imports them. it's just recently that some game journos pointed out the un-news "MK11 won't release in japan!!!" because it was a slow news day and they ran out of new things to report.

Imagine being so obsessed about a company and a userbase instead of actually playing games

>if it’s not for a specific region
Look at Japan sales chart for the octopath publisher.

Nah, I'm enjoying my time here m8y

Go play a video game

Takes zero effort to make tendies seethe, I do it on loading screens

>Loading screens
You're not playing a game because loading screens don't exist in current year

Fucking exposed

Lol you are rambling retard. Try to be succinct. You also ignored RE2 being censored. Pretty sad faggot.

Friendly reminder that original port of No More Heroes was censored on the PS3 and left uncensored on the Xbox 360. This is a re-release that came out a few years after.

TSA wasn't published by Nintendo though. Idk why people are acting like it's first indie game that launched on switch first and got ported later on, that happens like once a week. Heck, wasn't the pc port for blaster master zero announced this week?

i'm aware, i was just pointing out it eventually happened. also the Z rated versions still have some censorship.

>get to finally continue after playing NMH2 last year
Very nice

Attached: 1558204137560.jpg (500x499, 26K)

>Canadian, meaning I can get the game for less now since Steam doesn't price gouge us as much

that's neat, I didn't want to play it that much for its price but now I might

It's got the snoy seal of approval, which means it was tested and approved for kids. After all, that's the reason they gave us for censoring games and denying cross platform play.

how do you git gud at NMH2? it just feels worse than 1.

Attached: 5656354228.jpg (162x250, 20K)

Nintendo handled physical publishing but otherwise, yeah

I don't buy childs toys kid

Learn how to chain infinite combos with everyone, master dodging/darkstep time, abuse charge attack i frames

that's basically it

But you bought a childs toy console

Is this a real game or the shitty spinoff that literally nobody bought? Because if it's the latter, I'm not surprised.

>because loading screens don't exist in current year
Kek

no they didn't, they distributed the physical version of the game (in limited quantities) in some regions because the actual publisher (grasshopper manufacture) couldn't. They did the same thiing for bethesda (skyrim, doom, wolfeinstein), blizzard (diablo 3) and snk (snk heroines). They have no stakes in any of those games. Marvel ultimate alliance 3 they are actually publishing

That's what I meant, poor word choice though. Also yeah, I wasn't saying they had any stake in TSA (or those other games by extention).

I got what you meant but I corrected you because that's the kind of language that lead people to be confused about those things. The easy way to know if a game is actually exclusive is simply who own the publishing rights (ie, who is publishing the game worldwide). From Nintendo upcoming lineup the only game they don't own is Daemon X Machina (Marvelous is publishing in Japan)