Oh shit, nigga

Nintendo fucking won

Attached: list.png (2198x2453, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/v/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does nintendo really think they can sell another 17 million in a year with this library? LMAO

persona 5 switch?

The three after Super Mario HD were pure trash.
Not as bad as sony only exclusive this year.

>dq11
>exclusive
lol

Yeah. Switch only getting the ultimate version of the game. Nothing TOO big.

There's only two games on that list that's not a remake that I'm interested in. One is Rune Factory 5 which I admit is going to be incredibly tempting. The other is SMT5 and who knows when that is ever even coming.

The definitive S edition IS exclusive. Thanks for beta testing though.

>lol check my exclusive
>oh we already played that on other systems
>NONONONO THOSE DON'T COUNT LITERALLY EXCLUSIVE TO MY SYSTEM AND NO OTHER
lol

Won
>wiiu port
>indie trash
>wiiu port
>indie trash
>wiiu port
>ps2 game
>3ds port
>weeb trash
>multiplat
>3ds port / NO DATE
>gba port / NO DATE
>weebshit / NO DATE
>weebtrash / NO DATE
>3ds port / NO DATE
> multiplat port
>mobile port / NO DATE
> showelware / NO DATE
> weebtrash / NO DATE
> indie shit / NO DATE
> wii port
>wii port
> wiiu port vaporware
> vaporwar
>vaporware

Kek

>we already played that on other systems
I haven't. I've been waiting for the ultimate version the Switch is getting that no other other console or platform is getting.

Pokémon is enough to sell millions

>360p
>8bit mode
>20fps
Definitive edition
Kek

>Doesn’t know what “port” and “indie” mean

lol you think that's winning?

La la la la la... I can't hear you

SEETHING that you don't even have all the content. Lmao

>not wanting to play in 8bit mode
yikes

>ebonics
>indies, ports, and rehashes
>some how the Nintendobro perceives this as a win

>& beyond
Top kek, that must be the reason bayonetta 3 and smt v jas been on there for three years now. Also how many will actually stay exclusive?

You only can play 8bit on the switch cuz it cant handl the real game
Kek

>Mario maker 2
>Pokémon
>Animal crossing
>Dragon quest
>More Zelda
>More smash DLC
>Marvel shit

Easily 15+ million sold

What do Sony and Microsoft have better than this?
Before you say anything: I have Switch, a PS4 a XOne and a decent PC so I’m ALWAYS winning regardless

It will come eventually.

Game is 10$ on steam and consoles
Enjoy playing 60$ for the downgraded version cuck

How's Death Stranding? And FFVII? And Last of Us 2 lmao? Release dates yet?

Give me 1 (one(a singular)) reason you're not excited for Astral Chain

Attached: Cyber dog.jpg (1920x1080, 742K)

>Downgraded

It may take a Res bump. It may take a FPS bump but it will forever have the most content and be the definitive version. Ouch. That must sting. Haha.

>port
>rehash
>2020 at least
>port
>port
>dlc for a port
>mobile tier game

At the very least those games got at least one update instead of silence for 3 years

Don't own a Switch.

>gamefreak will release TOWN this year along with pkm
what a shitshow it's going to be huh

Looks like a ps2 game

it literally doesn't matter if pokemon is a rehash, it makes fucktons off of normies

Persona 5 switch aint coming unless you mean p5 arena and p5 scrambled eggs

>Cadence of Hyrule
>ft. The Legend of Zelda

Someone is full of themselves when they use a more well known and beloved franchise and call it a feature in tiny subtext.

>SMTV
>?????
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 332.png (645x645, 583K)

>10$
It's still the full price of 60 you utter retard.

Irrelevant. Still gonna sell 20,000,000 hardware. Nintendo win the gen.

2 gens outta 2 baby. Hands down. Easy as pie. Sony fucking second place as usual. Owned.

Microsoft: Banjo, Conker Perfect Dark revivals. Halo Infinite game play showcase, a lot of new announcements from their recently acquired studios. Actual third party support and backwards compatibility.
Sony: Release dates for Death Stranding, TLoU, and Ghost of Tsushima. Japan Studio new game reveal, a surprise announcement for a franchise that's been dormant since the PS2. VR stuff because why not.

Nice goalpost moving, Snoy. Did you hear the Switch already outsold the PS4 in Japan? :)

I seriously can't imagine how a grown up man can play 3/4 of those games. You realize most of those are aimed at 6-7yo kids?

Kids play "adult" games all the time so I don't quite understand this argument. Wouldn't all videogames be childish because of that?

Not even baiting, let's have a legitimate chat about this.

Kitty-tan is disappointed there hasn't been any mews about a Prime Trilogy port, nya~ It seems like it would be such an easy win and a good way to keep people patient (Kitty-tan is always patient!!) in the face of the delay, nya~

Attached: 1558115765171.jpg (575x900, 98K)

>Rated E for Everyone

Attached: 1539079823481.jpg (677x379, 61K)

Look at more then the games title some time, k?

Attached: F0ADC5DE-5ADE-482F-8F0A-683DC19AC548.jpg (649x480, 42K)

>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Animal Crossing
>Metroid Prime 4
>Rune Factory 5
>Maybe Pokemon
Eh, I guess it's not so bad.
Unless Rune Factory goes multiplat which I doubt, 5 games isn't that bad.

Attached: 1546732775967.jpg (512x512, 75K)

I think you're missing a point kid playing an adult game is fine, but imagine literally playing another bing bing wahoo where you just hold right and press A every once in a while as 25 year old. Or yet another pokemon game which has you spamming one move and one shotting every enemy. It's fine if you're like 5yo and it's one of your first games ever, but I would assume as you grow up you would enjoy something a bit more complex.

Not even that guy but playing multiplats on Nintendo hurts my little feelings.
I just can't stand 20fps anymore.
First party are goat tho and only reason to ever get anything Nintendo.

This is less bait and more just brain cells committing mass suicide

considering not everyone is a joyless asswipe like you, yeah, those will sell

Doesnt know the difference between a remake and a port.... kek

Made by Platinum
Which have more shit games than good and claim to be working on 3 titles at the same time.

>sequels
>ports
>shovelware
>plain shit
really dodged a bullet in not buying that thing

LA isnt a port. I don't see the gbc version anywhere unless you're confusing a remake with a port then you shouldnt even be giving your shitty opinion.

>b-but sony

Attached: 15154361521152.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

idk about you guys but I'm interested in 16 titles on that list.

whoops forgot to mention
>remakes

>2 gens outta 2 baby.
What?

Whatever will I do without Disney Tsum Tsum Festival

>Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
Bad
>Travis Strikes Again
Bad
>Yoshi~s Crafted World
Bad
>Boxboy
Good
>Super Mario Maker 2
Good
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Very good
>Fire Embelm Three Houses
Good
>Astral Chain
SUPERB
>Disneyshit
Shit
>Luigi's Mansion 3
Good
>Zelda Link's Awakening
Good
>Daemon X Machina
Bad
>Pokemon
Very good
>Dragon Quest XI
SUPERB!
>Animal Crossing
SUPERB!
>Mario & Sonyc Olympic Games
Good
>chinkshit
Good
>Cadence of Hyrule
Good
>Rune Factory 4 Special
Very good
>Rune Factory 5
SUPERB!
>Bayonetta 3
SUPERB!

That's not what those games are quite like at all, user. You may need to consider trying to find merit in those kinds of games, because it sounds like you haven't looked into them very much.

Oh damn.
Thank you, superior taste anonymous 4channel's board Yea Forums - Videogames (boards.4channel.org/v/) poster!

What makes you think most of those are good?

>Pokemon
>Very good

Attached: 1eb.png (529x402, 14K)

Depends on the game
I know Rune Factory 4 Special will be very good because I already played RF4 so I know it's great
I know Astral Chain and Bayonetta 3 will be SUPERB because they are made by PlatinumGames who has never made a mistake in their entire history
I know Super Mario Maker 2 will be good from the trailer
And so on.

>>Pokemon
>Very good

Attached: 4.jpg (630x418, 40K)

I don't know jack shit about it.

I really can't be assed to give a damn about any of these generic-looking sci-fi anime games

>Metroid Prime 4
Remember when people made fun of sony for advertising games that weren't even done, essentially using them as clickbait to get people to buy your console?

Remember how Nintendo did the exact same thing, and people called them based?

Attached: 215.jpg (505x490, 32K)

Reminder it's okay when Nintendo does it.

They are calling them based because they actually went out of their way to say sorry for disappointing everyone and making sure to trust them by telling them that they gave it to Retro hands and are remaking the game.

>advertise game that wasn't even in production yet
>purposely give it to retards at Bamco
>claim that it's totally coming along, but don't show a single thing about it
>cancel the game that didn't exist in the first place
>people call you based for solving a problem you created in the first place

BRAVO NOLAN

>falling for PR manipulation
Please user
Please understand this:
Corporations are not human. Nintendo doesn't care about the fans. Sony doesn't care about the fans. Microsoft doesn't care about the fans. Any instance of them saying "sorry" or "thanks" or anything similar is just an affectation.

>Remember how Nintendo did the exact same thing
Except they don't. Hell, Sony released Days Gone just recently, a game that wasn't finished and had tons of bugs and performance issues.

Yeah, they RELEASED It. Big difference. Nintendo lied about making a game, and then claimed that they canceled it because it wasn't "up to their standards".

The same company that gave a thumbs up to Metroid: Other M and Metroid: Federation Force, AND called people entitled babies for not liking them. Suddenly we're supposed to believe that they have standards.

>Game gets delayed and delayed until cancelled
>WTF FUCKING NINTENDOOOOOOO DO NOT HIRE THIS MAN
>Game gonna be remade by another studio
>WTFFFF NINTENDOOOOOO IT WAS ALL PLANNED TO MAKE US THINK THEY CARE
You both are right though, I should trust anons on the internet more.

>Travis Strikes again

OH NONONONONONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

enjoy your castrated midi music

>travis strikes again
uhhhhhhhhhhhh

What does that have to do with my post?

>game
Stopped reading there. The game did not exist, period. It was nothing more than a PR stunt.

Now, if you could show me to a trailer, maybe some alpha gameplay footage, perhaps even some sketches of the game concepts, I'd gladly concede defeat. Oh wait, they never released any of that? How peculiar.

>Yeah, they RELEASED It.
And it was shit, point made, thank you.

Releasing a shit game is better than lying about the game existing., when there's not a shred of evidence to support it.

Why would anyone wait for a technological inferior version?
I completely understand that people wait for pc versions of games, that's just reasonable behaviour but waiting for Switch versions is like storing fish two weeks outside in the summer before eating it.

>Releasing a shit game is better than lying about the game existing
They never lied, that's fucking retarded. Do you have aspergers or something?

I didn't want to pay for a game with what's basically censored music

Then where's the game? Why didn't they show us even a tiny bit of it, so we could get behind their decision to cancel it? Look at the sonic movie. We saw what a trainwreck it was, so now we know why they're delaying it. We at least know it exists, and it isn't just PR gimmicks by sega.

>memeroid prime 4

FF7 remake will be vintage by the time you play it

>travis strikes again
top kek, should have waited before shitposting this thread

I need a thorough presentation like they did with Bayo 2 before it was released at E3

>anime
>made by Platinum (who have never made a good game)
>waifus blatantly shoved in everywhere
>obnoxious fanbase

That's plenty of reasons for me.

Name 12 shit games made by platinum

>Madworld (way too edgy, instantly discarded for being coldsteel tier edgelord fantasy)
>Bayonetta (fanservice with terrible gameplay
>Metal Gear rising (see Madworld)
>Legend of Korra (repetitive button masher)
>Star Fox Zero (filled with Gimmicks)
>Nier (Movie shit with stupid fanservice)

The rest range from meh to terrible.

You're retarded. The only franchise Nintendo shows early is fucking Zelda. That's it. Everything else is shown close to release. It's been that way for several years now

Attached: 1535653928571.jpg (960x760, 80K)

>where you just hold right and press A every once in a while as 25 year old
That sounds much more like your typical "mature game" than your typical Nintendo game.

>Everything else is shown close to release.
You say this while we're talking about the 3 year old trailer for Metroid Prime 4.

Attached: 1553540987652.jpg (640x758, 178K)

>different time of day

>AC
>pokemon
>bay 3
>SMTV

>PS5

Attached: 1471001542382.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

As far as we know that game actually was pretty far along before getting completely scrapped and restarted by a different team earlier this year. I doubt they would've announced the game if they knew that might happen.

Because it was scrapped. Jesus fucking christ, it's like talking to toddlers
AC fits perfectly, Pokemon isn't Nintendo, the others are third party.

Attached: 1558819728324.jpg (1280x2160, 391K)

Never ever.
and I mean that unironically. Atlus is adamant about main Persona games being Sony exclusive now. Likewise, SMT is now Nintendo exclusive.
They could've made mad money porting P4 Golden to PS4 but they didn't.

>Atlus is adamant about main Persona games being Sony exclusive now. Likewise, SMT is now Nintendo exclusive.
I hate this

>the game was far along, it was totally ready to be released

Which is why we don't see a single bit of gameplay, not a single sketch, not a single bit of story. Literally all they showed us for 3 years was that single logo.

>crypt of the necromancer ft. The legend of zelda
Whaa? Sounds pretty neato

Fixed.

Attached: switch.png (2198x2453, 690K)

Which is exactly how Nintendo does things, like I've said multiple times you absolute drooling manchild

luigi's mansion 3 is the only one I care about and if it doesn't have portrait ghosts I'll lose interest in that aswell

Not to me. Is Zelda even really known for its music?

>is zelda really known for its music
You joshing me m8?

>mario maker 2 is basically an expanision pack
>LA is a shitty remake
>DQXI is a port

I can't believe they're going to try to push that shitty Link's Awakening remake at E3. It insults my intelligence just looking at it.

It seems you're not getting it. Let me rephrase it like this;

You said Nintendo only shows games when they're far along, close to release. right? When did they show the logo? three years ago, right? When did the cancellation order come in? Not even a couple months ago? When were they going to release this game? How were they close enough to release the game, but not close enough that they couldn't show any gameplay footage whatsoever?

Sony only had gow and spiderman last year and it worked

>Daemon X Machina has an open beta
>Gets an overwhelming amount of feedback from people who are less than impressed
>Daemon X Machina is now absent from Nintendo Fiscal reports

Hmmmmm

Attached: IMG_20190508_144612_624.jpg (530x499, 22K)

No. I remember most dungeon themes in the games being very ambient, which is unfitting for CotND.

Only bottom 2 rows seem interesting but replace the shitty indie crossover with dq11.

I played bayonetta 1 & 2 and thought it sucked. And scalebound got cancelled. Why trust pl*tinum games again?

Not him, but I strongly suspect they were planning to release MP4 late 2019 and decided against showing anything due to the scrapping back in January. It makes sense: we didn't see Mario Odyssey (other than the brief shots from the Switch reveal) until early/E3 2017. We also didn't see any Smash footage until E3 2018. It really is the way Nintendo does things

>Travis Strikes Again
>Switch exclusive
OH NONONONONONO

>New super Mario U is bad but Mario maker 2 is good

>a port is bad but a new game is good
Yes.

That might work with super popular franchises like Mario and Zelda, but I know for a fact that they don't give that same consideration for Metroid. I honestly have no reason to believe that the game ever existed. For all we know, I have no reason to believe that they're working on it now. Think about it, we'll be lucky to even see something in late 2020, and that's if Retro is rushing. I'll bet my own Switch and my Ps4 that the game hasn't even started production yet, and Nintendo just claimed that it was in production to pretend to be the good guys. Then, just like what MS did to Scalebound, they'll silently cancel it and shove out another 10 Mario games. Their treatment of Metroid this generation has been nothing short of disgusting.

It's possible. The Switch has been out for, what, half as long as the other two systems, and it's already home to more exclusives than the others. Not including those in the OP.

I mean, I won't buy all the exclusives, but they may interest enough people to buy one

Attached: 1556996307236.jpg (1200x1007, 77K)

now remove the multiplats, ports and enhanced ports being claimed as "exclusives."

so by that logic, the ps4 is still just the bloodborne machine
amazing

It is. In case you can't tell, all of the current consoles suck ass.

No problem here friend. I don't demonstrate loyalty to any one console.

>"New" Super Mario Bros.U Deluxe
Another port of a Wii U game, and this one is not even that good
>Yoshi's Crafted World
>Sonic & Mario
>Travis Strikes Again
Literal shovelware
>Link's Awakening
Another soulless remake is this gen already filled with soulless remakes
>Pokemon Sword and Shield
Lmfao, you guys still believe in Gamefreak?
>Bayo3
>SMTV
Not out until 2020
>Metroid Prime 4
Don't expect any info about this game in the next 2 years
>Persona 5
YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMING

So this is the power... of Nintendo...

Attached: 1558809550228.png (777x884, 484K)

Stopped reading after second bullet point, as this was clearly written by an ape

Attached: 1546117115184.jpg (564x564, 64K)

>I honestly have no reason to believe that the game ever existed.
But we already know Singapore was working on it because of leaks and development went back to Retro because they know Metroid. Just fuck off with your bullshit already.
>they'll silently cancel it and shove out another 10 Mario games. Their treatment of Metroid this generation has been nothing short of disgusting.
You keep talking out of your ass thinking you're smart but you're just a dumbass

Meant for

>But we already know Singapore was working on it because of leaks and development
so you can produce gameplay footage, level design, story information, maybe even concept art? Then by all means, I would relish seeing that.

>You keep talking out of your ass thinking you're smart but you're just a dumbass
Yes, clearly I should be smarter and blindly listen to everything Nintendo says, because corporations are our friends and wouldn't use dirty, sleazy PR stunts to boost their image.

>But we already know Singapore was working on it
really? where's the gameplay footage?

>Travis Strikes Again
>Exclusive

Update it bucko

it's a shame we'll never see a p5 switch port, those people won't get to experience how fucking good p5 is. great game, deserves to have a wider audience.

Is it though?

3DS had tons of Pokemon games and it sold ~60M. Less than the fucking PSP.

No seriously, where is Pikmin 4? Was Miyamoto really talking about the 3DS game?

Literally the only game confirmed to be good there is Mario Maker 2. Astral Chain, Daemon x Machina, Bayonetta 3, Metroid 4 and SMTV might be good but we have no idea about them yet. The rest is for kids or just literal trash.

3DS is at 75 million though since last update.

And don't see "lmao less than psp" like that means anything. Psp and ds existed before the fucking iPhone was invented. Before smartphones and tablets cannibalised the handheld market.

Where is bloodstained?

I kind of wish they would just release ports of SM3DW and Galaxy 1 and 2. Aside from Mario Maker 2, Link’s Awakening, and maybe Astral Chain, I don’t care about anything coming down the pipe.

>rerelease
>rerelease
>rerelease
>an update to a game that didn't need an update
>capeshit
>fe garbage
>puzzle garbage
>puzzle garbage
>luigi bullshit kept on backburner for 10+ years
>shit tier unreal engine remake
>weeb shit
>unknown bullshit
>pokemon
>dragon quest port
>furry bait the game
>gimmick game
>weeb shit
>zelda musical game
>rune factory (kek)
>rune factory (kek)
>bayonetta (lmao)
>implying metroid prime was any good after mp1 (kek)
>smtv (weeb shit port)
what exactly did they win? the retard olympics? lol

man this year has fucking sucked, the end of the year better be worth it

>thinking Nintendo doesn't possess an iron grip on their IPs

Weird taste but ok
>Taiwanese transportation forum poster thinks he's smart

not exclusive

I am no fucking weeb, man. I can't understand how could people get this hyped over such a nothing special trailer

>3 year old trailer for Metroid Prime 4.

There was no fucking trailer, user. It was barely a teaser.

>Super Mario Bros U

Port that nobody asked for.

>Travis Strikes Again

Dumb spinoff that nobody asked for.

>Yoshi's Crafted World

Another lackluster Yoshi title with no passion behind it that nobody asked for.

>Super Mario Maker 2

Might actually be good, but it's not going to push units.

>Ultimate Alliance 3

Lol

>Fire Emblem Three Houses

Everyone is sick of Nintendo's desperate need to make FE a thing people care about. FE will never be a thing people care about.

>Astral Chain

Has promise thanks to Kamiya's involvement, but that's it. The premise and setting looks as disgustingly generic as you can imagine a Nintendo game being.

>Luigi's Mansion 3

Might be good, might not be.

>Link's Awakening remake

Divisive artstyle but otherwise something to appease Zelda fans and LAfags. Could be good.

>Sword and Shield

WILL push units, but looks as bad as you can imagine a Game Freak game looking in the current year.

>Animal Crossing

Genuinely exciting but might have been delayed or even worse, quietly canceled.

>Cadence of Hyrule

Dumb indie game trying to cash in by attaching its name to a larger more successful franchise.

Yeah, I'm thinking this list is fucking trash.

Yes. Because they will.

>based "doesn't count" poster still struggles in vane against the ebbs and flows of reality
Buckle up faggot, if Smash/Switch sales figures hurt your anus, you really aint gonna like when Pokemon drops.

Why would he mention microcock? They're irrelevant this gen. At least PS4 sold well and had games.

>Sony would have just released a shitty/unfinished game and that's a good thing
>Miyamoto_quote.jpg

Only ones I'm genuinely excited for are SMT5, RF5, and maybe Astral Chain and Bayo3. Three Houses may turn out fun gameplay-wise, so that's the only one I'm looking out for this year, along with AC Switch.

Likeliness of SMT5 at E3? I NEED it, bros....