How do we resurrect the RTS genre?

How do we resurrect the RTS genre?

Attached: 1531353719166.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

I guarantee theres a JAV out there that uses these.

Actually play the new ones that come out. It's like arena shooters; everyone complains that they're gone but whenever a new one comes out it's dead in a week.

>insects eating live creatures yet again
at least show me something new like i would honestly be horrified and shocked if you showed me a webm of them with a plate of something already dead and prepared

Imagine the blowjobs

Simple, we make wc4 inside wc3 reforged

I'm pretty sure those are feet. So it would be more like slimy footjobs.

I wish

>Slimy footjobs

Perfection.

I wish my tongue was as prehensile as that.

Imagine that tongue up your butthole

if there is please link it

Let it go the way of hidden object adventure games.
Let it die.

Attached: 1530249728086.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Attached: 1558814435836.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

fellas where are you going? Hey! don't scratch up them shells

Attached: zipguy.png (717x535, 470K)

sneed

it's just nerve fibers twitching, they're not alive

those aren't dead,just not advertised

Destroying the MOBA genre.

Nobody liked RTSes as a whole because they were autistic micro/macromanagement fests. The genre got split up into many smaller subgenres with each appealing part of RTSes specialized into its own thing, like city building, real time tactics, grand strategy, etc.

>Ash Lake.webm

By actually evolving them into strategy games. Instead of who is the fastest to click and micro manage. Instead let you set up a decent strategy, scout the enemy and guess it's approach, take your time, make the strategy and see if you can win. It's very hard in the heat of a battle to make changes for an army, i want to see that in a game, only things like retreat should really be an option as soon as you are engage.

But oh well, let's continue using 25 year old mechanics and make the same old tired shit over and over again. Wanna revive the genre though? Make the big publishers release RTS-games again.

I want my city building grand strategy, real-time tactics game though. Let me see the city and a world map upon that, let it has the mechanics of a grand strategy game, all while fighting like an RTS. Would be an awesome single player game.

Is a being without a proper brain even really alive to begin with?

By definition, yes

medieval kingdom wars?

>adenture games
It was the comfiest genre. I'll never not be mad. Worse, every new attempt will be pixelshit.

Attached: A1rxB4-YC4L.png (1280x800, 1.33M)

leave it dead, there's nothing more that can be done for it

do a barrel roll
do a barrel roll

succ

Nuke Esports and kill everyone who tries to resurrect it

trick the twitch zoomer hivemind into giving a shit about the next major RTS game.

We don't. They're kinda like fighting games in a sense they require time to get good, except you can't button mash in RTS so casuals have no interest in the genre.

P&C adventures never died, though. They just stopped being in the spotlight.

Attached: dWM4Yaj.jpg (1160x480, 193K)