No leak faggotry, who do you think will be revealed at E3

No leak faggotry, who do you think will be revealed at E3

Attached: 5DD04ABD-83A8-4C34-992F-77F6D9D923BE.png (1024x731, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smashboards.com/threads/newcomer-dlc-speculation-discussion.453424/page-195#post-23349070
youtube.com/watch?v=RxzozQbi8QM
youtube.com/watch?v=sXE8LdXzeHM
steam250.com/
steamdb.info/stats/gameratings/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M
trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=JP&gprop=images&q=/m/068h9f,/m/02y_6yd,/m/05b1n7,/m/07k8n3f,/g/11b6b42174
twitter.com/ComboBreakerFGC/status/1132383335139991552
smashboards.com/threads/newcomer-dlc-speculation-discussion.453424/page-141
youtube.com/watch?v=_rkaiKYEkDQ
gamesradar.com/heres-what-you-need-to-know-from-nintendos-investor-qanda-new-online-switch-game-and-more/
ign.com/articles/2018/12/07/nintendo-persona-5s-joker-is-emblematic-of-smash-bros-ultimates-dlc-approach
nintendoeverything.com/smash-bros-masahiro-sakurai-no-goku-ballot/
woodus.com/forums/topic/21077-dragon-quest-content-in-super-smash-bros-4-slime-for-super-smash-bro/?tab=comments#comment-317716
youtube.com/watch?v=gffcPaeA6eE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crash and Spyro.

Not banjo or Steve

Not Banjo that's for sure
>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never cut a memorable promo
>Never put anyone over
>Never had the balls to step out of his Collectathon comfort even when Rareware threw millions at him
> Only had one good game
>Main evented the lowest drawing Nintendo system of the '90s
>Main evented the second lowest drawing Xbos exclusive of the '00s
>Tanked the buyrate of Rare Replay so hard his remaster was cancelled
>Was barely ever in the AAA picture outside of the N64 because he was never a big enough deal
>Only the 10th best member of Diddy Kong Racing
>Only the 9th best member of Banjo Pilot
>His gibberish speak was cringeworthy
>His ugly yellow pants was cringeworthy
>Unironically calls himself """"""""DA BEAR AND DA BIRD""""""""
>Shit taste in video games
>Shit gimmicks
>Failed at getting over with the Xbros crowd so badly he was reduced to a bonus costume in Minecraft which actually drew dimes
>Only significant achievement was being one of 12 N64 games that actually sold more than a million copies
>Is the video game equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years
>Drew so poorly in his 2005 game that Conker of all people had to take the spotlight off him
>spent the latter part of his career buried by superior young talent
>The biggest impact he had on the business was giving Playtonic enough leverage to swindle 2 Million dollars from sad millenial manchildren who can't grow up and let go of the past

Attached: 1554583561747.jpg (1200x703, 101K)

i fucking hate smashniggers

Why'd all the fake leaks stop? It's not like Mods started actually doing their jobs, is it?

I think Erdrick will be released and one other character will be revealed, probably Steve or Banjo

Can sakurais statements from his book be forever copypasta'd in every rosterfag thread? Banjofags got the btfo of a lifetime in the last thread.

Here you go

smashboards.com/threads/newcomer-dlc-speculation-discussion.453424/page-195#post-23349070

Other misc. info:

>He knows some are serious, but he doesn't think characters like Iron Man and Goku will happen. (p27)
>DLC could say shortening the life span of its franchise. For Smash those characters could join in next time. But Smash is also not a title to think about continuation so doing his best every time. (p27)
>He wants Smash to be more casual and see non-competitive tournaments. Smash is a party game. But he also knows he is not the one to plan those. (p31)
>Bayonetta was the first pick among realisable characters. Above her, there were old veterans like Snake and other characters that were already tried negotiating but got rejected. (p63)
>It's already had proven true that joining as a character in Smash has advertising effect. (p99)
>He thinks games should not be created based on researched data alone and saying games only born to imitate other games are misfortune. Those data should be used for marketings or managements, not to plan new games. Old data are old. (p133)
>Smash Ultimate's DLC wasn't a thing at the time around Famitsu column vol. 546 January 11th 2018, and it was planned without the developers will. (p165)
>DLC developments in general take time, so by the time of the release, the market will be much smaller than it used to be. DLC business is very risky than people might think. (p165)
>He is not fond of the idea of the season pass. Its a little scary to buy with
>HAL Laboratory, Inc. is still on the credits list, but not involved in the development anymore. (p188)

Anything would be better than any circle-jerking trash (Banjo, Steve, Reimu, Doomguy, Erdrick, etc)

Not again please

Attached: Sad Banjo.jpg (800x450, 116K)

Iwatas decomposing corpse

nako

Attached: SNKHNakoruru.jpg (1200x1869, 146K)

Battletoads

Either Doom dude or Minecrap
Don't you dare get my hopes up for an SNK character

Dragon Quest and/or Resident Evil will get a character.

Switching from the Stevepoating tactics I see.

Keep up that autism bois, you'll surpass the banjofags, genofags and isaacfags in no time.

Chota Bheem

I already thought Erdrick would be in the game, so my mind has still not changed.

Attached: sleepingonerdrick.png (501x162, 29K)

> Muh Steve!
Keep seething rosterfag, glad you kind will die out soon

Attached: It's_Fat_Albert.png (397x557, 220K)

she's in

Attached: commandgirlvideo.png (407x815, 28K)

Based albert

Headdy

Attached: Dynamite Headdy Cover Art.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Master Chief

Other pass characters will be
Roto
Heihachi
Bomberman

Fucking based Sakurai. Imagine being stuck in a dead franchise

Attached: 47437576735478.png (474x405, 319K)

Bomberman is already an AT, he can't be playable this game

How exactly does it deconfirm Banjo?

>rosterfaggotry
>ever dying

kek, how new or autistic r u.

At this point, I don't really care anymore. I'll just see who it is when it's revealed

Attached: 1557056331302.gif (240x240, 810K)

>Sakurai said himself the character must have a recent game
Jesus, you fuckers are stubborn

*GAPES MOUTH* ANOTHER SMASH THREAD YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ITS NOT LIKE THERES TEN OTHER NINTENDO THREADS WHERE YOU COULD HAVE POSTED THIS IN!!!

Sakurai will have realized he's a stupid chink and change his mind so we can have a Chad character with amazing music and stage

Nintendo needs to just reveal the entire fighter pass so we can stop having 20 threads about it every day

Attached: i will fucking destroy you.jpg (2490x2124, 408K)

Shoen Jump saying they're going to have big DQ news around the time of E3 makes me think it's going to be just Erdrick.

If we do get a character 3 reveal, it'll be Microsoft. Either Steve, Banjo or (least likely) Master Chief.

lmao you dedicated strawman fags are even more laughable, enjoy repeating your copypastas until the end of time.

Get out of here, Owlfag. We know you're upset about incineroar

He's in

Attached: Raiden_mgs2.jpg (230x452, 9K)

>Is Yea Forums really this retarded

Banjo fucking made the N64

Attached: 0567f050577e2b1954095070dc26980053c63da6r1-874-880v2_uhq.jpg (874x880, 59K)

user-kun, I... want you to fuck me in my boypussy. Lift me off the ground with the bare power of your massive cock

Woah, source? This is getting exciting.

Either of these 2.
Or at least some good surprises overall.

Also maybe so that rosterfaggotry is gone for good too.

Attached: 1551894420028.png (418x330, 17K)

As if you don't already know.

Attached: 1553309293787.png (720x780, 249K)

Luminary to shill the new game.
Edelgard to shill three houses.
Nintendo is picking them. Were going to get shill shit whether you like it or not.

At this point I've kind of lost hope for any good characters to show up this fighter pass.
So hopefully the next smash will have all of the fan favorites that are missing or ended up as assists and spirits.

Attached: Dragon-Quest-XI_Hero-CG.png (794x873, 97K)

Based fellow albertposter.

Attached: smug albert.jpg (802x838, 41K)

>Banjo fucking made the N64
I loved both games and all but you're retarded

>Banjo fucking made the N64
Yes, 20 years ago.
The sequel lost more than half of its fanbase (went from 3,7 milliond to 1,6 million). The decline already started when Banjo-Kazooie was at its best.
It also doesn't help that the N64 was far from being the most succesful Nintendo console.

Reimu and Steve

Attached: 1558791057035m.jpg (1024x682, 124K)

Hopefully Banjo, Doomguy, or Crash. I assume it's going to be something disappointing however.

He's about to dab across time

Attached: 364019-131040_10.jpg (300x300, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RxzozQbi8QM

don't bother watching it the description tells you all you need to know. Issue releases a day before the direct, though a day after Nintendo's own tournament.

it could be a nothing-burger in regards to smash but...

ahem

Attached: 1558059183594.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Well i'm getting excited. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Considering Pac Man was shown behind closed doors, I could see Erdrick being announced at the tournament.

Honsetly don't understand that, wasn't the sequel pretty much an improvement in every way?

Porky, Adeleine, or Banjo

Attached: 1550913715331.png (372x222, 5K)

i think it was just the n64 dying

Honestly? Yes.
But people might not have been interested into the franchise, after all.
The first one picked interest, and the sequel was just... Overlooked.

>2018
You need to be at least 2015 to be 1% respectable

>Grinchleak wasn't about who was getting in the game
>was about who he was stealing from it.

Attached: [Confused Screaming].jpg (1014x1024, 82K)

Just like Joker was made to shill persona

Ken is In

Erdrick is likely, he's been "leaked" and SE says they have special DQ news for that day
so I can only hope that they chose the cute chibi design for him and they gave him a fun moveset that isn't swordfighter standard with some basic elfire/pk fire spells

he'll just be robin without the weapon guages

Joker didn't shill anything and it won't be luminary it'll be erdrick. There's still hope for cool characters it just won't be rosterfaggotry like banjo, Geno, Sora, shantae an the like.

Leaks or not, DQ is SE's second bread winning series, from the moment FF got in DQ became likely as well.

>Erdrick is likely, he's been "leaked" and SE says they have special DQ news for that day
Isn't that related to Shonen Jump?
Sounds more like news about the manga.
Also that "day" is a day before Nintendo's E3.

fuck look out grinch, ken is escaping!

i bet its just a fucking anime or some shit, and erdrick doesn't even get in smash

Ken escaped through the only picture leak the base roster got.

Attached: 63479_02_super-smash-bros-ultimate-leak-ken-actually-confirmed.jpg (620x348, 46K)

I'm going to guess he'll use the design that SEused for this statue they have available for preorder on their website.
SJ has always been used to advertise DQ, games and all.

Attached: yuushamerch.png (625x622, 103K)

See you at E3, bros.

Attached: banjo smash.jpg (1120x640, 52K)

And nobody believed it

Attached: 3472374.png (590x609, 618K)

I see. But I still doubt it's Smash related...
Except if it's that rumored DQIII remake.

It's not that nobody believed it.
It's that nobody cared because Ken was the obvious echo figher that everyone saw coming, and was also included in all leaks.

No it didn’t retard that was ocarina of time
His best selling one was like #10
And the n64 was one of the worst selling consoles for Nintendo
Why would they care about that????
Literally makes no sense
Why should they care about some thing that was last relevant 2 decades ago and is linked to one of the worst performing systems
???????
>he made the n64
That would mean he sold the most and was a reason people bought the n64 which is not true
Again why would Nintendo care about him????? If a rare character would have been added back in melee it would have been James Bond
Face it they don’t give 2 shits about him
>BUT NINTENDO owned part of rare
Obviously didn’t care enough sense Microsoft bought them so that literally means nothing and is just some meaningless thing from the past

>Rumored DQIII
Fuck, i'll take it. It better have Pachisi this time though, i'm still mad they left it out of the mobile version.

I fucking wish.

shut the fuck up esl kun

It’s probably because no one cared about ken

>the only actual leak was dropped randomly one day
>no one knows who or where it came from

>all of those other leaks by people with identities and followers and all that leaker drama shit
>all of them end up bullshit

Remember this.

Travis Touchdown

Attached: 1534791604939.png (497x732, 634K)

Okay, but nobody believed it anyway

Edelgard and Luminary. Nintendo doesn't care about what the fans want. You're getting shillshit and that's final.
Im going to laugh so goddamn hard.

Attached: 1557671343777.png (246x250, 84K)

>leakers are just antention whores who’s credibility littleraly is just lol my unkle works at Nintendo trust me
Wow it’s like they are just stupid ewhore antention sloots who just parrot what eachother are saying and all it takes is one lucky guess for people to believe them

>Why should they care about some thing that was last relevant 2 decades
King k Roll

Also the series has a huge following

>Incineroar and isabelle
You were close also vergeben said Ken a while before this picture came out. I hate these leakfags but it's hard to argue they don't have some connections.

Attached: leon.jpg (480x478, 32K)

I don't even care anymore. I just want to know who it is already. So I can actually play new things.

Attached: 1553507799347.png (597x942, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sXE8LdXzeHM

This is how I feel about the DLC now.

I don't care as long as it's someone I've actually heard of and not someone that's boring as fuck.

Attached: C-8HJ90WsAArt-X.jpg (480x476, 45K)

>some thousand neckbeards is a huge following
Yah no keep ur stupid pulls like 10k people voted on his who “popularity” “proof” is only in form of annoying autists and some stupid fans polls
>rool
>first party
>dk is still an active series
Not the same at all
Third party have different rules retard
They just don’t add them in like they can first party

It took the ballot for K. Rool to get in. And even then, K. Rool at least came from a Nintendo franchise that's still relevant nowadays, AND one of its best-selling franchises.
Isaac, who is basically a first-party Banjo, didn't get in despite being more popular and a first-party.

>Also the series has a huge following
The first game sold 3.7 millions. The second, 1.6 millions. That's not "huge" by any means when it started dying only two years after the first game's release.

Reminder that relevancy, recency, and popularity is a massive meme.

>He doesn't follow internets reaction so didn't know all the fan predictions.

Why? I cant understand why anyone wouldn't want to know whayt people wanted/thought about your game, much less a game as big as smash bros. I get that the community is a shithole, but still

Attached: 1529302404674.png (656x832, 420K)

Lmao imagine thinking that we get 2 reps at e3. You guys are delusional. We will get 1 character every 2 months roughly. They are targetting different types of games and crowds. June will only have Hero from dq. August or september we will get our 5.0 update. Prepare yourselves Steve, Doomguy and gacha girl are coming

I hope spencer comes on stage with a banjo figurine, pulls down his pants and takes a hot shit on it while simultaneously revealing Minecraft 2.
This has gone way out of hand. Shut up about your stupid fucking bear already. Not even Greg Mayo gives a shit about your 20 year old ip. Get over it. Christ.

>thinking Hitagi was right in any way
steve and the gatcha bitch will never be in smash.

Strictly based on Google & who has been searched the most in the last 12 months, these are the most popular characters.
> USA
1. Pikachu (Playable)
2. Mario (Playable)
3. Mewtwo (Playable)
4. Bowser (Playable)
5. Yoshi (Playable)
6. Poke Trainer (Playable)
7. Link (Playable)
8. Eevee (Spirit)
9. Charizard (Playable)
10. Kirby (Playable)
11. Donkey Kong (Playable)
12. Luigi (Playable)
13. Peach (Playable)
14. Samus (Playable)
15. Bayonetta (Playable)
16. Ganondorf (Playable)
17. Lara Croft (N/A)
18. Jigglypuff (Playable)
19. Sora (N/A)
20. Amateratsu (N/A)
21. Scorpion (N/A)
22. Master Chief (N/A)
23. Sonic The Hedgehog (Playable)
24. Reimu (N/A)
25. Marth (Playable)
> Japan
1. Mario (Playable)
2. Pikachu (Playable)
3. Slime (N/A)
4. Inkling (Playable)
5. Saber (N/A)
6. Hatsune Miku (N/A)
7. Eevee (Spirit)
8. Reimu (N/A)
9. Shimakaze (N/A)
9. Marisa (N/A)
10. Mewtwo (Playable)
11. Poke Trainer (Playable)
12. Peach (Playable)
13. Charizard (Playable)
14. Yoshi (Playable)
15. Cloud (Playable)
16. Snake (Playable)
17. Sora (N/A)
18. Link (Playable)
19. Sephiroth (N/A)
20. Tidus (N/A)
21. Yuna (N/A)
22. Ryu (Playable)
23. Chun-Li (Spirit)
24. Amateratsu (N/A)
25. Sonic (Playable)

Banjo will never be in

Hes a nip, they do things differently over there. He just makes his games gets his checks, and clocks out. I know a lot of people love smash and circlejerk over sakurais genius and well being but for sakurai it's just a job.

>Doomguy, Steve
Based
>Literal who swordsman and gachashit
Cringe

> USA
> Reimu
> Marth

Because Smashfags constantly switch and hype up new things and drop them just as quickly.

Remember 5 minutes ago when Dante was the hot new thing because of a DMC1 port? And how he suddenly lost all of it just as quickly?

Popularity doesn't matter especially through Google searches

>MUH GOOGLE

To continue my point, it is not steve?and it ia steve? Minecraft character is optimizable like miifighters if what I heard is true and probably not at e3

It does when almost everyone on the american list is already in Smash

>Leakers are retarded attention whores making shit up for no reason
yep

Attached: Leakers.png (1322x676, 304K)

steve will never be in smash

Google is literally the 2nd most used website in the entire world, only behind Youtube. It matters

>some thousand neckbeards is a huge following
The spiritual predecessor needed 200000$ but received 2000000$

I get you never played the game and don't know shit about it but keep your garbage excuses for yourself

Attached: gif.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Joker

>24. Reimu
>USA
That's not real is it? How in mother maries name is TOUHOU that high up in anything?

Joker is both west and east. Hero is east steve is west doomguy is west gacharep is east. Perfectly balanced

>erdrick not even in the JP list
hahahaha

> Reimu on both
BASED, what should her Stage be when she gets in?

> Google matters
Guess Pappy van Poodle is in then

Attached: D67oaDrW0AApu_M.jpg (780x439, 38K)

good thing steve and the gacha rep aren't happening

I'm almost certain that Nintendo wanted another Sonic character, but Sega didn't let them so they had to go with Joker as a last resort.

Either Hakurei Shrine or Scarlet Devil Mansion

And yet he's still in, funny isn't it

>The spiritual predecessor needed 200000$ but received 2000000$
I lol'd.
And you couldn't deny the numbers. Yooka-Laylee sold even less than Banjo-Tooie.
You used the other retard's post and even then, still couldn't bring a proof that Banjo-Kazooie has a "huge" community, when at best its below a million potential buyers.

>he's still in
kek.

It actually is, i'm more surprised that you Americans hate Final Fantasy so much. Like Sora made it instead of Cloud

its gotta be her or haohmaru

> No Mega Man on either of these
Why?

I'll use some of your backwards logic to confirm it.
>Erdrick isn't in the top 25
>Joker isn't on either list
Yep he's in. Cope fag

It clearly isnt just a job dude, if it was he wouldmt do a biweekly magazine collumn about it

double reveal with Sora and the Chosen Undead

im just saying that not even japan gives a shit about erdrick, also he's not in.

Holy fucking shit, your ass must be huge to pull such gigantic bullshit off from it

Touhou has a decently large Western following. And porn.

It has a big and devoted fanbase
keep living in denial

Attached: D6J-74aW4AAxAc7.jpg (500x905, 72K)

oh hey, the same copypasta I see in every Smash DLC thread. Keep trying user, attempt number 200 might not have worked out for ya but good luck on 201 :)

> Echo fighters introduced as a Concept
> Sonic somehow gets no new music, whereas Mega Man gets more
> Shadow isn't added despite being a no brainer like Ken or Richter
It literally makes no sense unless Sega is just a bunch of greedy cunts like Square Enix

>Shadowfag
No wonder you're retarded

Not Goku, according to the latest Sakurai interview. Also, fuck Melee, go take a shower.

Attached: 1548683432746.png (960x540, 551K)

banjo and/or erdrick, crash bandicoot will be later, idk who will be after him

Touhou 16 is the 32nd highest rated game on Steam, westerners love Touhou

No it doesnt you reta-
>and porn
Good point.

Attached: 1555452619784.png (945x945, 265K)

v-virginben save me....

Attached: 1550880806012.png (774x831, 896K)

Ah, yes. The usual Smash bros Speculation theory that always end up being incorrect

Attached: 1554176620118.png (676x704, 328K)

No matter our differences, I believe we can all agree that Erdrickfags are scum who need to fuck off from our threads.

Attached: fuckerdrick.png (513x767, 508K)

>more asspulled statistics
Kill yourself list nigger

Attached: 1546895365491.png (1524x4647, 3.68M)

Attached: rosterfags are gay.jpg (680x477, 96K)

And you still couldn't bring evidence.

you should take out stevefags, they actually want him in because they think it helps steve's chances.

Why a Western rep is such a blasphemous idea for some people?

Imagine being obsessed enough to make that chart, also how is it asspulled when we know came from Google Trends?

>Rosterfags gathering
Nah you fags are the worst things on Yea Forums

I can't wait until E3.

Attached: Smashultimaterostercollage.jpg (1200x1200, 421K)

weebs that really want to be Japanese

>32nd
That's too high. I bet that was rigged. There is no way touhou is that high in anything. I refuse.

Attached: 1555198979784.jpg (540x540, 36K)

Banjo and Leon

Steve and Reimu and Sans

Why are characters popular in Japan such a blasphemous idea?

The same reason people can't stand the idea of another anime styled character getting in. They're stupid.

Why are you acting as if touhou is some obscure niche thing

Revisionism

> steam250.com/
Touhou is ranked 55th, Luna Nights is ranked 99th
> steamdb.info/stats/gameratings/
Touhou 16 is ranked 32nd, Luna Nights is ranked 81st

Where's the proof then retard
Are you genuinely implying you typed in every single video game character into Google and compared the results to every single one of them to one another?

Attached: 1558311034746.jpg (297x728, 39K)

Goku and Ironman BTFO

This is how I feel these days
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M

Because it is?
Reimu doesn't need to be in smash anyway. She has her own fighting games thanks.

Attached: 1558213805777m.jpg (770x1024, 62K)

The important difference between western characters and Erdrick is that Japan is indifferent to western characters at worst, and literally everyone who isn't in Japan hates Erdrick at best.

Sak openly disliking the concept of the hidden season pass content is surprising

Seems like if we actually had it his way, we'd know everyone in by now and thus shitposting threads would halt

Attached: 1532284810281.png (500x375, 240K)

>Yea Forums: lol look at all the zoomers who don't know who Richter is. Fucking idiots probably only play Fortnite haha
>also Yea Forums: Who the fuck is Erdrick?

Attached: 1540239629833.jpg (580x681, 140K)

>Because it is?
On what planet?

>literally everyone who isn't in Japan hates Erdrick at best.
butthurt rosterfags and Sorachums =/= literally everyone

Here's some more sorry banjies
>[DLC] are not something sell that much so it's difficult to gather staffs. Sometimes better to move on to the next game. (p165)
>Omega and battlefield for every stages take a lot more work than people might think. (p187)
>If you think about the completion of the development, bringing back everyone is not something you should do. (p189)
>The team was very careful of leaks at E3 2018. They didn't use printed promotional materials to avoid leaks. "Everyone is here" wasn't known even in Nintendo so the when it happened Nintendo staffs were also screaming. (p190)
>Smash tend to have characters from older series. But just old characters wouldn't make Smash worthy. If there is no new series, then the selection of the characters will be from the old series. (p199)
>People say "why they can't do this easy stuff?" but there is always a reason for that, One correction could cause another bug. (p205)
>The story idea of World of Light was already existed since Smash Brawl. (p208)
>He doesn't follow internets reaction so didn't know all the fan predictions. (p209)
>The idea of the Spirits is kind of the last resort. He is not sure he'll be making another gameplay like the Spirits. (p211)
>There was a plan to include a map like the Spirits to the Adventure Mode in Smash Melee. (p211)
>He said he took a long vacation, but actually he was just taking breaks as the calendar goes. He has a cat so he can't go for a long trip. (p214)
>By the time of the end of March 2019, the online win ratio of every character are very close to each other at the point he almost thinks better not to change anymore. (p216)
>There are metas, so just certain characters were strong at that time is not good enough reason to make them change. (p216)

nobody here plays dragon quest, gay ass fe fag

You're a retarded nigger

Only screaming manchildren hate Erdrick.

Attached: 1485914383197.jpg (744x1092, 176K)

>Castlevania is more well known than Dragon Quest
Great job figuring that one out user, I would've never thought

Guys, Touhou is not exactly an iconic franchise. Not really deserving to be right next to fucking Mario and Pac-Man

Attached: 57486849.jpg (480x360, 14K)

p-phil spencer save me....

Attached: 1547988341902.jpg (267x207, 7K)

n-no please hitagi i don't want to be a mii costume......

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Idiots like you want touhou in game just for more porn not because you like reimu. Go away shoo shoo

Earth.

and Bayonetta and Fire Emblem?

Maybe because no one really wanted another fucking Capcom character being shoved down everyone's throats.

First people need to know what an Erdrick is user.

Attached: Square_Chandler.jpg (200x201, 7K)

>why don't Yea Forums care about some shitty character that only autistic assholes know about?

Literally one most iconic franchises in Japan, Touhou has over 700k pieces of fan art on one Japanese website alone.

Erdrick could be nice, but he could also be implemented horribly. Doesn't help that SE's been stingy with stuff like music and spirits.

I think most of the hate for him though is just that verge made it so you can't discuss Erdrick in Smash without the spectre of Steve popping up now.

Don't worry, you're both dead.
No Western third-party in Smash, little niggers.

Attached: 1556644843967.jpg (633x633, 98K)

I never said that I wanted Reimu in Smash Bros. Smash is fucking shit and people who draw topical porn are knuckle-dragging neanderthals.

> Comparing shit that happened in 2000 to now

Luminary is fun but I get your point

Bayonetta was from the ballot and FE is Nintendo.

Wow it's almost like Symphony of the Night is one of the most popular games of all time and the first scene starring Richter has been memed to death.

Attached: NeighboringPoliteCollie-size_restricted.gif (252x423, 306K)

>moving the goalposts
the point is that the "iconic" argument is retarded

I want Touhou repped in Smash because it's one of the few indie franchises that has become as big and successful as it is without losing its dignity or SOUL. And I think Touhou deserves to be among Mario and Pac Man to represent the doujinshi and amateur dev side of gaming, like how Pac Man represents arcades. And the musics are bangers too.

It doesn't. If anyone I'd say it gives him a chance since Sakurai doesn't care about the big recent hotness or things like Goku. Thinking they'd not at least think about Banjo simply because of fan demand alone is silly. He has a shot but not a concrete one.

Nah, it would definitely be Nakoruru, her and Terry are the most popular characters from the company. They even have a kid's club named after the two

Attached: Di9dUP6VsAEb3lz.jpg (1200x747, 296K)

>Bayonetta won the ballot
What a hack

So by this logic, are Mario, Pokemon & Fate obscure as well?
> trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=JP&gprop=images&q=/m/068h9f,/m/02y_6yd,/m/05b1n7,/m/07k8n3f,/g/11b6b42174

based

Where is nekoruru from? This is literally the FIRST day I heard about her. I only know Terry and Guy.

Tf this gotta do with Banjo

>literally just baby's first RPG
>Japanese thought it was original since D&D and Tolkien did not take off in popularity there
Even the Japanese mess up sometimes, bro.

Attached: 1558389385950.png (357x528, 388K)

>her and Terry are the most popular characters from the company
>image clearly shows Terry in the lead by a large margin
>based Geese in 2nd
Wubba, wubba. He's in Smash today, boy!

Attached: 1530803015659.png (869x919, 663K)

Porky and Steve

And Cyrix

Unironically: The Grinch Leak.
People just stopped replying to them.

>Dragon Quest
>Not one of the most popular series of all time

>in japan

New hot leak coming through.

Back in March, on 5chan, a user made some statements about the ballot for Smash Bros.

Turns out that those statements were confirmed by Sakurai yesterday.

-He mentioned that Erdrick and Velvet were definitely in.
-Minecraft content was in but no character.
-Samurai Showdown was probably getting a character and Resident Evil definitely is.

Attached: 5chanleakmarch.png (1636x428, 380K)

Please answer me.

this
correct me if I'm wrong but the Grinch Leak was so widely believed on account of the fact it was like the E3 Leak: too much circumstantial evidence to be turned down. Once the leak was proven wrong, copious amounts of circumstantial evidence stopped being a reason to believe Smash leaks

I wonder where Smash is developed?

Stop parroting this samurai shodown nonsense. Nakoruru isn't even the main character why the fuck would she be chosen.

>no Steve
It's shit.

Tick tock, the end draws near.

Attached: based artorias.jpg (945x870, 146K)

So then, what is this leak you speak?

WHO IS VELVET????
WHAT IS SAMURAI SHOWDOWN???
Is nintendo purposefully avoiding things the west would like? I dont want to buy any of this.

>believing text with no source

Attached: retarded child.png (222x249, 47K)

Not having just old series doesn't mean any. I really don't get how people are getting Banjo is never ever from these statements.

>Samurai Shodown
That's even more niche then 2hu. Get the fuck outta here.

Velvet would be censored and Namco wouldn't have it

I wonder where a majority of Yea Forums users come from?
This isn't about whether or not Erdrick is in, just that he's a literal who to most westerners

Kos-Mos
Erdrick
Luminary
Dante
Chris Redfield
Steve
Ezio

These are you most likely choices

Phoenix Wright and the guy from dragon quest, going by hints

From Tales of Berseria, and a classic Neo Geo game respectively.

Why the fuck would he ever cater to a bunch of retarded zoomer hating incels?

LITERALLY WHO?

>PW
>hints
Name one

>Phoenix Wright hints
???????????????

Attached: 087afc200e1ec51e2279c212bae9c90a9173a90a9d2de2e77c9bae63b7810e55.jpg (802x865, 397K)

Can’t really says. Joker kinda made it “it can be almost anyone” at this point

I’m hoping for a nice surprise and not something boring and obviously like Fire Emblem Three Houses

Reminder that Ridley and Dark Samus were picked specifically for westerners. Smash hadn't had a major nip pick since Lucas in Brawl.

Be honest Yea Forums, would you be mad if Reimu & Sora actually got added to Smash?

Samurai Shodown
twitter.com/ComboBreakerFGC/status/1132383335139991552

Source:
smashboards.com/threads/newcomer-dlc-speculation-discussion.453424/page-141

We need more western picks, less jap picks.

Fuck off with Erdrincel, give us Doomguy and Master Chief.

Attached: doomguy.jpg (975x600, 185K)

Not mad at all. They would have very unique and fun movesets, with sick ass music to use. And it would be better than a boring fuck like Erdrick.
Plus, seeing Yea Forums seethe over them would be great. Not to mention the porn

Attached: 1545296778856.jpg (603x506, 58K)

I haven't been in these Smash threads for a while, what's with all the hate for Banjo? Didn't you guys want him in a few months ago?

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>Reminder that Ridley and Dark Samus were picked specifically for westerners.
And that means we we'll be getting more westernshit? If anything, this means that we're getting more Japanese favored characters to balance things out.

It's just Erdrickfags, pay them no mind.

Attached: erdrick btfo.jpg (698x824, 352K)

Why would you talk shit about fire emblem and want two buff guys in green mech suits?

I'm fine with Doomguy, he's cool. Chief can fuck off though.

I would, uh... I'd be fine...
It'd let me save my $25 at least...
That's a, uh... nice... feature...

Attached: 1542948243036 (2).jpg (361x401, 48K)

They're not retarded like you. They know a good chunk of their numbers come from the west. The characters has to appeal to both sides

Imagine the salt from ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE if they both got in.
If it was Classic Doomguy and Infinite Chief then they'd have the same fucking armor color, too, holy shit.

Attached: 1506579710483.jpg (274x268, 67K)

>This absolute trash list
>Three absolute fucking whos and a potential good RE rep
God, I hope this is fake. I'd happily take Reimu, Steve, Sora, and Banjo over this trash.

Attached: 770.png (639x947, 669K)

Why is Daisy in then? Nobody in the West likes her and her shitty fanbase.

Memoryman deserves death

So we can get a character that appeals to the West, and a character that appeals to the East. I don't see what the problem here is. Nintendo doesn't want to completely alienate their home region.

I'm surprised Bayonetta is that popular in the US. As a fan, I know not a lot of people buy her games. There isn't even that much porn.

Oh that goes doubly so for Amateratsu, minus the porn bit. Okami hasn't had an actual new game since the DS.

Erdrickfags only care to make smash fans. They might actually be worse than Stevefags because at least there's a few Stevefags who genuinely wanted Steve before the leaks.

*make smash fans mad

R U OK?

Do you have the full leak?

Imagine being this mad by a literal reskin.
Cope.

Attached: pleased_slut.png (566x664, 127K)

Well fuck you too.

Attached: Iwasanerdricksupporterbeforeverg.png (1920x1080, 835K)

Apologies, my English isn't the best, I meant to say that Quest is the one with hints, Wright i'm going more by popularity polls and the fact he has somewhat of a decent move set due to mvc3

Attached: 324646436.gif (342x342, 462K)

Yo, have they even discovered any even slight differences yet?

Up tilt might have a slightly different hitbox?

> No argument

The ballot.

First, this information was out after a while the voting started, so it's not the final result, but it appears the leads were huge from the start.
I think people noticed this but the ballot was meant to be for the next Smash game. DLC for Sm4sh were nothing to do with it.
Talks about Smash Switch was there quite early, the actual planning started just before the end of Sm4sh DLC.

Overall, Inkling, Snake Ice Climbers were the top 3.
Then the other fired characters followed, but Sora, K.Rool, Phoenix Wright, Bomberman, Chrom, Beyonetta, and Ridley came in there.
And Pokemon, FF, DQ were strong enough to get in there too if you add up all the related characters.

The top ranking was almost fixed from the start, the other votes were scattered everywhere only some like popular internet characters stood out.
The others on the note;
Fire Emblem(total), Tales(total), Bandanna Waddle Dee, Monster Hunter, Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, Castlevania(total), Dixie, Megaman(total?), Magolor, Layton, Sonic(total?), Dante, Touhou(total?), Master Chief, Kid Icarus(total), Ashley, Crash Bandicoot, Fate characters, Waluigi, Street Fighter(total?), Minecraft, Fiora, Shovel Knight, Dry Bowser, Yokai Watch(total), Ryu Hayabusa, Rhythm Heaven, Banjo, Okami, Krystal, Impa, Resident Evil(total), Rayman, Isaac, Chibi-Robo, Daisy, Kat, Mother Series(total), Puyopuyo, Midna, Oliver, Geno, Mai Shiranui, Takamaru, Neku Sakuraba, Wonder Red, Starfy, Metroid(total), Petey Piranha, Tekken, Skull Kid, Custom Robo, Spyro, Culdcept

I'm tired...
They aren't on the memo, but I also heard Mario, Zelda, Kirby, and Pokemon's total were incredible, and there were bunch of anime characters and Marvel/DC heroes.
Darth Vader and Harry Potter got quite a lot too apparently.

WOW ONE PERSON WANTS HURRDICK
Sure validates all of the other Erdrickfags.

Attached: reminder that erdrickfags are fake fans.png (1049x81, 16K)

While this does not make up for all the blatant shitposting regarding edrick, I do hope that that user lives a happy and full life.

It's easier to answer if we have specific topics.
I just post things vague and things I don't know.

First, I don't know the details about all the DLC.
There are no concrete informations out yet so I can say for sure any leaks stating lineup are all fake.
However, there is one thing I'm certain of from surrounding informations is that Nintendo is trying to advertise more the crossover element of Smash as its brand image.
I don't know all the DLC are from third partie or not but nothing from already represented titles at least for this season pass.
The rest are just mere rumors, no concrete evidence.
If you are okay with that, then here are things I simply heard, no backings.
Someone from Tales series, most likely Velvet. I heard Lloyd and Yuri too, but it sounded just fyr so probably Mii costumes.
And Nakoruru from SNK and Resident Evil rep from Capcom. These are less credible than Tales. But just about on the same level though.
I'm looking for the memo then for the vote result so just wait.

>Resident Evil
I will never understand the push for getting a character from it. Is it just because it's a franchise that's a big deal? Like, I've never touched the games in my life, but most of the characters that people seem to talk about whenever it comes up are just normal people with guns.

It's our time, wonderbros.

Attached: ENGAGING UNLIMITED FORM.gif (500x275, 1.04M)

Dude, you just completely 'spurged out. I didn't think you needed to be rebutted, I think you need help.
Daisy is in because Japs and Americans alike were asking for her and she was fucking easy as sin to implement.

The West hates Daisy you retard, you said that the characters most appeal to both, but nobody in Burgerland likes her.

Fuck off

>Velvet
My most wanted!

Well, thank you. I hope you do too. Sorry about lashing out, it's just been frustrating lately.

If fucking Nakoruru gets in over Banjo I'm gonna be laughing my ass for for a whole week.

>Implying a Nintendo vs Capcom game wouldn't be fucking amazing

Attached: mister mime.jpg (212x200, 7K)

>projecting THIS hard

Attached: 1497689394509.jpg (332x346, 64K)

See, you are simply wrong.
I have no idea why you think this, but you are flat mistaken.

Why the fuck are there so many Pokemon?

Two will be revealed E3

Professor Layton will be available immediately.
KOS-MOS will be available two months afterwards.

Attached: Professor Layton KOS-MOS.png (1339x944, 1.02M)

This also supports the Mii Costume theory since it includes a Namco, a Capcom and a SE reps.
And it was posted before Joker's release so it was definitely not some piggybacking.

> No sources
Keep seething

>the west hates tomboys

Are you stupid? Where are you getting this from? I like Peach over Daisy and I don't believe this is the case. You get a lot of people who like Daisy because she has a "personality" or is the "non-vanilla" option. You can't just make up shit because you hate Daisy.

Someone who isn't a Microsoft rep, if there really is such a character I think they'll be saved for last

I believe it. I feel bad for the people who actually played DW3 and have to deal with all this shit flinging. You might end up having the last laugh, though, so at least there's that.

Attached: 1529729253263.jpg (510x287, 67K)

It's a near 100 billion dollar franchise

user you're adorable

Attached: 1542458872105.png (500x500, 178K)

You made the statement, you have to provide a source first mate.

Source is every single person I've ever played Mario Kart/Party/[Sport] with. They have either liked her or not disliked her.
I'd like to see you try and source your claim, you cray guy.

Thank you. I appreciate the condolences. I just hope that if Erdrick does get in, it influences some people to try DQ3. It really is a great game.

>Characters that you wouldn't expect

Well they are certainly characters I didn't expect and I won't buy them if they happen.

> Unironically defending Daisy
Fucking Smashfags, you seriously can't be this retarded.

Attached: 87878756765.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Daisy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Peach. Tomboys are CUTE

SHaasjkafhasfs...
I don't think Layton is worth sacking 2 whole slots on, user. Sorry

Redpill me on Ammy, how would her moveset work if Nintendo added her to Smash?

Should I play DQ1&2 first to get a a more complete understanding of classic DQ? I don't like skipping things at all, but man NES RPGs are tough as nails.

>So desperate he jumps to frogposting
wew

Attached: 66434689535.png (603x470, 244K)

Why does everyone love Sora so much?

I've come around on Steve. His moveset would be fun, the music would be great, and the model swaps and shitposting potential would be gargantuan

>it's a frog poster
Good to know you officially made your opinion worthless.

Attached: go back.gif (250x345, 374K)

I have a very bad feeling about it overall.

I have no hopes. If I had any, they're gone now, I can feel them squirming away from my body as we speak.

Attached: Time for a healthy cup of 4chan.jpg (471x480, 21K)

We all know deep down that it will be all anime characters like Joker, we just don't know which ones it's going to be

Weeding out the faggots like you

I mean what is there to hate? DDD made him an unlikeable brainlet but KH3 mostly fixed that

I would recommend playing at least 1 first, especially before playing 3. It's only about 10 hrs long, isn't so bad if you play one of the remakes, and does add a lot of context to later games. 2 is a bit longer and has a few difficulty spikes here and there, so I would say it's worth coming back to that after playing some more essential games. The best versions of 1 are GB, SNES, and Mobile. I would say play 1, then 3, then maybe 4 or 5, and then 8, and once the Switch version comes out, 11. 7 is really long but really good, 9 is better with friends, 6 is good but not as much as some of the others, and 10 is an mmo that's Japan only.

>sometimes
They're shit taste is as prolific as they're entertainment production.

As if as dirty frogposter has ANY ground to laugh on

Attached: She sees your star.png (1288x1286, 636K)

This.
It makes Joker look like a gaming icon by comparison.

Attached: whoa_just_take_it_easy_man.jpg (1280x1920, 589K)

Please delete this post immediately, Anonymous.
You are right )^:

Attached: 1509843599970.png (393x381, 114K)

correct

>People are shitposting about Daisy now

Weren't there differences that set Daisy and Peach apart that are now gone? I think Daisy's literally just a aesthetic change now.

Talk about dropping a crap and not even bothering to sprinkle that shit.

unironically based

Attached: smash bros dlc.png (1868x546, 647K)

Sora from Kingdom Hearts

I know you're right, but it aught not to be this way!

Leon
Banjo or another Microsoft Character
Jill (Echo Fighter)
Shadow (Echo Fighter)
Blood Falcon (Echo Fighter)

AHEM

Attached: 1558577141687.png (960x960, 432K)

Anubis, get out of Yea Forums. Nobody likes furries and niggers here

Sora
Banjo-Kazooie
Steve/Alex
Resident Evil
Doom slayer
Crash Bandicoot
Luminary
Phoenix Wright
Edelgard
Maybe Reimu
Maybe Adeline
Maybe Porky
Cant loose if you expect anything.

> Western shit
Post already discarded

>only 70k backers
Wow it’s almost like that means nothing again some neckbeards online mean nothing remeber this smash sold over 10m copies
Ur so dumb

I can't remember Sm4shes dlc was anyone announced during the E3s before they were released?

Roy and Ryu were announced very shortly before E3.

>4 characters from 3rd parties already in (Capcom, Konami, SE and Bandai)
>4 characters from third party companies not in Smash
>4 Nintendo owned characters you'd like to see (just cause this is still a Nintendo game)

>Current Third Parties
Phoenix Wright, Goemon, DQ rep, Chrono or Neku, Tales Rep

>New Third Parties
Ryu Hayabusa (Koei Tecmo), Professor Layton (Level 5), Terry Bogard (SNK), Banjo Kazooie (Microsoft/Rare)

>Nintendo Characters
Lip, Chorus Kids, Wars Rep, Wonder Red

>Crono, Secret of Mana protagonist, Dante, Quint
>Crash, Quote, Madosuki, Bub and Bob
>Poochy, Adeline, Porky, Mike Jones
On a scale of 0 to 12, rate me.

Attached: i tried.png (333x250, 161K)

>3rd Parties already in
Shadow, Leon, Gex, Castlevania Bloodlines character (either of them)
>New 3rd Parties
Claude, Ray-Man, Terry, Alien Hominid
>Nintendo Characters
Midbus, Pulseman (Technically), Rhythm Heaven Character, Don't know anyone else

Quint?
5/12

We don't need 2 "obscure" square rpg characters.

Who owns Gex now? Also Sega owns Pulseman and part of game freak and pokemon. Few people know this but they own stock in Gamefreak so every pokemon game also lines Sega's pockets

>old third parties
Phoenix Wright, Goemon, Black Mage, KOS-MOS
>new third parties
Kunio, Professor Layton, Adol, Rash
>nintendo characters
Beast Ganon, Team Rocket, Wonder Red, Fawful

I love Adol but he'd probably end up being the most generic anime swordsman on the entire roster.

Can we talk about how Goemon would actually be a great fucking Smash rep for Konami? Like I don't even think it released on anything except Nintendo systems and had like 10+ games

Despite the fact that Sakurai has been hyperbolic and even flat out lied to throw off fans before, if he really is truly serious about the advertisement appeal and "recent game" things then damn. I weep for Banjo and Porky, I really wanted them in and DLC was their last chance. But that also means that the likes of Sora, Dante, Travis Touchdown, Jibanyan and Scorpion have their chances doubled.

I'm conflicted to say the least.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1750, 202K)

>Scorpion
Mortal Kombat is banned in Japan though.

uh oh
Watch out banjies, the day of the block is coming.

Attached: 1534845226429.jpg (749x800, 54K)

It's not really disconfirming anything like Porky, he if anything acknowledged that a lot of Smash content draws from old stuff. It's more that he considers new stuff as important as old stuff to represent.

if Atlus counts as Sega, Taito counts as SE
>Leon, Artorias, Space Invader, Bubble Bobble
>Nakoruru, Doomguy, Layton, Reimu
>Helix, Sami, Ryota from Wave Race, whoever is the protagonist of Fatal Frame Switch
>Tony Hawk

>Konami
>Already have three reps from them
Sorry, he ain't in.

A samurai shodown character would be interesting, but why nakaruru? She's not really a iconic character from the serires. Unless Nintendo is trying to bank off of waifuism I don't see it happening.

>Wanting Mahvelfags poisoning Nintendo when Smashtrannies have been doing it for much longer

Attached: 1554953297951.jpg (720x513, 31K)

Sega has 3. That goes for Joker as well.

Do you think more people would be receptive to Erdrick if Vergeben never brought up minecraft content?

She is the only character of the series that got her own game if you do not count the Iroha mobile shit

>>Smash tend to have characters from older series. But just old characters wouldn't make Smash worthy. If there is no new series, then the selection of the characters will be from the old series.
What's the full quote? There's surely more to this that just that. Right?

So does Capcom

Guess PW and RE fans BTFO'd too

Certainly. I also think people would be more receptive to Erdrick if Vergeben never brought up Erdrick.

Fuck no, I don't want MORE jap shit in my Smash.

>Doesn't want more Jap content in a Japanese game

Attached: 9a1.jpg (480x362, 17K)

Nigger did you even play the game? Sora is so stupid in KH3 he forgot about the whole World Order rule that he learned in the first game. And let's not forget the following:

"Sora don't kill yourself with the power of waking, it's not necessary to save your love interest. We will help you save your love interest in a different way."

Sora ignores all this and does it anyway like a moron. Sora is unlikable because he's just too dumb to live....literally. Though according to Nomura the only reason Sora is not actually dead is because of a trading card Luxord gave him.....seriously garbage writing.

I agree that he deserves to get in because it's the only way he could possibly live on.

No Konami rep is ever getting a game again

>Old 3rd parties
Zero (Megaman), Dr. Robotnik, Sora, Bomberman

>New 3rd parties
Shovel Knight, Jibanyan, Erdrick, Banjo & Kazooie

>Nintendo characters
Spring-Man, Porky, Mach Rider, Captain Syrup

Also pic related as a new alternate costume for an already established character.

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 81K)

I was counting Atlus as both it's own thing and as Sega, thinking there might be one of 2 themes here.

Fuck off, westcuck.

It is? I find that weird.

I know they have a thing about violence over there but I've seen anime just as violent if not more so then Mortal Kombat. Is violence the reason or is it something else?

I can't believe someone other than me wants Tony Hawk in

My friend have you cosidered The Neversoft Eyeball man as a realistic alternative?

>Erdrick under new third parties

Buddy, Square and Enix merged in the 2000s

>Old 3rd party
Lloyd Irving, KOS-MOS, Black Mage, Amaterasu.
>New Third Party
Reimu, Crash, and after that I can't really think of any others

>Nintendo
Side character from Zelda, an antagonist from Kirby, Porky, a Mii that actually represents games that used Miis (so stuff like Wii Sports, Wii Music, Wii Play... )

Attached: 1528689072807.png (817x833, 22K)

>smash is fucking shit
Then why are you in this thread?

We're probably getting a new pokemon rep OR rep from Town so Nintendo can actually make money from a different Game Freak property for once.

>Old 3rd party
Madason (DQ) Hunter (MH)
>New 3rd party
Doomguy (Doom) Steve (MC)
>Nintendo
Revali (BotW) Haxorus (Pkmn)

Human dismemberment is just kinda outlawed there or extremely censored.

Doom for some reason isn't and has quite a small fanbase there.

Here's the most accurate rosterfag tier list.

Where do you rank?

Attached: TRUE rosterfag tiers.png (2056x1600, 2.16M)

Attached: fuck your stupid bait.jpg (625x626, 91K)

there’s going to be the reveal of update 4.0 in the e3 direct which includes a Boss type gamemode with all previous bosses and new ones like Porky, Enderdragon, and Zoma. right after revealing Zoma a cutscene happens and Erdrick is revealed. Steve may be in the direct but I’m not sure

you need to go back

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

>Doom for some reason isn't

Probably because you're dismembering demons, killing humans is a no-no in Japan but killing monsters is a-ok, no matter how gory or violent.

Damn, I wish. That would make my year desu

Sora is DLC 2 and Dante is DLC 3. I dunno the other 2

Where were you when Banjokes were forever BTFO?

Attached: 3595B287-09D7-424F-A4F2-01C158BB2A63.png (680x611, 222K)

>tfw i just want dillon

Attached: Dillon-dhb.png (516x658, 424K)

I know indieshit will never go past AT or stickers, but I can still think about Quote with an alt of Curly, right?

literally who?

Imagine unironically being upset about Daisy being an echo fighter
I don't even like Daisy but she's easily one of the most justifiable echoes there is

Attached: 1546655783919.jpg (1816x2111, 1.17M)

...?
"Forever" is a bit strong, no?

>That Rayman in ice

Any Monster Hunter fans here? I'd love to see the Hunter or a Palico as a fighter!

Interesting but dumb

jimmy fortnight and cuphead

How so? MH is the best selling Capcom franchise to date. Of all the franchises Capcom would want, they'd probably choose a MH rep.

The character mentioned ten posts below this post will be in and at E3.
If no character is mentioned in said post, there will be no reveal at E3.

Attached: DEVILISH.jpg (616x768, 52K)

Likley guesses I have are as follows:
>Banjo Kazooie
>Erdrick
>Artorias
>Jill Valentine.

I'm really putting my money on Banjo Kazooie getting announced at E3. I don't give a flying fuck what everyone else says. The whole "bUt BaNjO bAd cUz iRrElEvAnT " tomfuckery has been proven as a fucking stupid, and baseless argument when you realize King K Rool got in Smash. I just can't help but cringe at the sight of anyone who still believes that.

Plus there has been no real credible evidence against Banjo Kazooie's potential inclusion.
Same can be said for Minecraft Steve, but I personally don't have much confidence in him. But it would be neat.

However, if the character ends up being someone literally nobody else expected, nor the ones I've predicted, then I'll sad, but I won't be depressed either. In fact I'll feel very happy for the fan base who will inevitably rejoice that their character got in Smash.

Guess we'll till June 11nth to see who really does get announced.

Attached: IMG_7sfxsp.jpg (966x1160, 173K)

Huh. Fucking awesome desu.

Did you even READ what Sakurai said about old franchises?

What? There is plenty of evidence against Banjo. Rare doesn't even care about him anymore. Besides, Microsoft would want a character they are currently supporting, like Master chief, Steve, or the Battletoads.

E3

Attached: whats-happen-with-geralt-witcher-c411b.jpg (595x360, 39K)

Nah
Used goods and not unique.

I don't give a shit what he has to say. Its Nintendo themselves who are choosing the DLC characters, yeah sure Sakurai might have a tid bit of a say, but Nintendo are the ones who will do the actual choosing. Not Sakurai.

What does Nintendo have to gain from adding Banjo? Most people who want him are already Smash fans. Also, Sakurai got the final say in the DLC picks, he just wasn't able to pick any character that Nintendo didn't approve of.

imagine using GoT pfp as evidence. What a joke.

>What does Nintendo gain from choosing Banjo?
Money.
They can gain money.
The whole "80s-90s retro" market is pretty big right now, and a lot of boomers exist. So money is a byproduct.
And they can raise awareness of the existence of Banjo Kazooie to even more players and hopefully attract some new customers to a potential port of Rare Replay.
Same can be said for the likes of Minecraft Steve, Doomguy, literally any popular video game character.

>And they can raise awareness of the existence of Banjo Kazooie to even more players and hopefully attract some new customers to a potential port of Rare Replay.
The absolute state of banjokes

Attached: AD79FD31-220E-4EAB-BFD8-172D36755572.png (960x540, 396K)

>Direct starts
>Smash logo opens up
>Sheik and Greninja stand on a moonlit grass field
>They start running towards each other, camera switches between their legs and faces
>They jump, and when they're about to clash, the screen turns to white
>Both appear standing in the ground, backs turned to each other's
>They drop, fainted
>A shadowy figure falls from the sky on the middle of the field, and sheathes his katana
>Zoom to his face
>"I will get my place!"
>Fade to black
>Challenger Pack 2: Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden!

Attached: brave.png (523x360, 46K)

Based

Steve and Doomguy have both the Boomer and Zoomer audiences, while Banjo only really has the boomer side. Plus Steve and Doomguy have sold well over ten million each while Banjo barely sold 5 mil in it's lifetime.

He's already in Soul Calibur.

Damn zoomer, your roast has got me good. I guess my now fragile boomer body is now in permanent mental paralysis. It'll take three decades to fully recover from your sick roast.

Attached: download (5).jpg (284x177, 15K)

I want it

Attached: 1524702150280.gif (500x375, 581K)

forced meme cock sucker

That sounds like something a boomer would say.

Damn this'll really get me in therapy. My feelings are hurt im telling my mom and will ban you from my Christian Roblox server because you said a bad word. Im crying rn

Banjies sure have gotten quiet after the recent revelations

Attached: Handsome Brick.jpg (1191x670, 38K)

We're just waiting.

This is gonna be a great E3

Absolute fucking kino
youtube.com/watch?v=_rkaiKYEkDQ

Yeah. The Grinch leak being fake bummed me out hard. But Steve would be a neat addition. Will admit.

Geno

Attached: 1534571542308.jpg (805x1024, 219K)

>implying we gave a shit about relevancy or rulefagging
Who cares? A handful of kids shitposting isn't going to sway anyone about Banjo. If they get in they get in. Go avatarfag somewhere else, faggy.
Like your discor-
Oh.. oh no.
Oh im so sorry.

Attached: 1555286112001.jpg (409x359, 33K)

i would suck a dick just to see crash in the roster
but for the love of god, i hope he doesn't come just as a jpeg

Attached: 1558644912398.jpg (400x300, 10K)

>Nintendo said they wanted to appeal to demographics outside of the Nintendo audience
>Reggie said Joker got in because Nintendo association was not a limiting factor, and that the rest of DLC will be emblematic to Joker
>Sakurai said he didn't look at fan requests and doesn't know the fan predictions
>Sakurai places little respect for games that imitate the success of others (like Banjo)
>Sakurai acknowledges Smash's advertising appeal
Yeah... I don't know about that cerealbro. The odds are heavily against your favor.

>not even the best selling rareware game on the n64
>the n64 still sold like shit and finished in a distant second place (third place in japan)
why do banjofags always try to revise history? i'm guessing it's because they're all zoomers who are too young to remember the n64 era.

Attached: banjozoomer.png (820x331, 217K)

>>implying we gave a shit about relevancy or rulefagging
Where the fuck were you when your “friends” were raiding/harassing people like internet vikings

I don't think he's got any chance of being revealed but if Geno was revealed I'd be so happy

Attached: 63f.jpg (1280x1280, 204K)

>muh cereal mascot argument
>bravely defunct shit and undertrash is top tier
>thinks that shitae is alright
>crash and doomguy are apparently shit picks

Attached: 1535509423933.png (357x362, 169K)

Struck an nerve did I? You might want to follow your buddies who have finally left stage 1 and are at 2 right now darling

Attached: 1542342202997.png (774x831, 519K)

I don't know who this plantposter is but I love you for always replying to Erdrickfags, god bless.

>harassing
Holy shit, fuck off. We will see you at E3
Even then it isn't over
There's still the rest of the DLC, and maybe even the next pack
EVEN THEN there's still next game, a more likely place for a character like him
>the ride never ends

Attached: 1528666673021.jpg (340x314, 68K)

>shitfling circlejerk
>friends

Stage 2 of what? Celebration?
I know he's not revealed yet but.. fuck it. BANJO CELEBRATION THREAD.

Attached: 1554586599485m.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

>4 characters from 3rd parties already in
Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls), Sora (Kingdom Hearts), Pyramid Head (Silent Hill), Arthur (Ghosts and Goblins)
>4 characters from third party companies not in Smash
Banjo & Kazooie, Rayman, Master Chief (Halo), Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)
>4 Nintendo owned characters you'd like to see (just cause this is still a Nintendo game)
Skull Kid (The Legend of Zelda), Wonder Red (The Wonderful 101), Medusa (Kid Icarus), Mike Tyson (Punch-Out!!)

Attached: 1539797542267.jpg (640x555, 56K)

Show me the proof and link sources for all of your points then you can change my mind. Until then, your points are weak and do not change my mind whatsoever. Also most of it is roughly same people said about King K Rool and he got in Smash.

Fire Emblem rep.

King. K. Rool. Is. From. A. Relevant. Franchise.

This. I remember when everyone was shitposting about ridley too and he got in this smash. So I aint falling for anyone elses shenanigans I'm going all in for. Banjo-Kazooie.

He. Is. Dead.

No. One. Cares.
>b-but muh rules!
No. One.

The Nintendo statement came from a shareholder q&a:
gamesradar.com/heres-what-you-need-to-know-from-nintendos-investor-qanda-new-online-switch-game-and-more/

The Reggie quote is from here:
ign.com/articles/2018/12/07/nintendo-persona-5s-joker-is-emblematic-of-smash-bros-ultimates-dlc-approach

The rest of the Sakurai quotes were already posted in this thread.

Probably some literal who from an upcoming release.

>they put in Banjo even though he's dead
The absolute madmen.

They are going to reveal that the DLC has been cancelled.

What recent revelations? Something happen in regards to Banjo I missed?

characters from 3rd parties already in (Capcom, Konami, SE and Bandai)
proto-man (or dante)
geno
mappy because fuck you
bomberman, i guess
characters from third party companies not in Smash
crash bandicoot
rayman
either heavy or sam and max
doomguy
Nintendo owned characters you'd like to see (just cause this is still a Nintendo game)
saki amamiya
doshin the giant
mike jones
captain syrup

Attached: 1552700851507.png (128x105, 18K)

Was debunked a while ago actually.

My my no wonder Banjies kept failing to retaliate today, even they aren't this silly

Attached: smug.png (600x600, 39K)

>Crono, Phoenix, KOS-MOS, Eggman
>Banjo, Chosen Undead, Terry Bogard, Reimu
>Adeleine, Karate Joe, Mr. Sandman or Bald Bull, Team Rocket or Giovanni

Honestly, I think his mii costume will be revealed at e3 at least.

You've only given me the Reggie and shareholder quotes. They can be interperted into whatever, but Sakurai(the guy who would have actual info on who Nintendo chose as DLC fighters) would give the actual end all be all statements regarding characters and wether they're in Smash or not. You failed to give me the Sakurai ones from an actual source. Still not convinced Banjo Kazooie won't be in Smash.

This. Hoping the last four are all boomer picks from one off games from a long time ago and piss all of them off:

Geno.
Marina Lightyears.
Glover.
Spanx and Redmond.
Blinx.

Have tons and tons of threads saying LITERALLY WHO!!!!

Banjo & Kazooie

Probably someone nobody on this board ever guessed or expected. If it is within the realm of circle jerked characters, I'd guess Banjo and Kazooie maybe?

Attached: 1547590446868m.jpg (1024x479, 133K)

Fuck off with your deviantart

nintendo made that retard

no more swordfriends please

im thinking that faggot erdrick is gonna get in, so i guess theres gonna be 1 more swordie in smash. oh well.

Sora, any other response are from retards

Attached: A2F113A4-9E7F-4B1F-B828-9C660519DD63.jpg (313x470, 31K)

no more BLADEfriends please

Absolutely BTFO

H-He's in, right guys?

Attached: porky.png (232x253, 32K)

uh oh, you're gonna anger the erdrick/stevefags.

Yea Forums is always wrong so Banjo & Kazooie obviously.

Attached: 1551082919961.jpg (447x384, 14K)

What evidence do you have? Sword Goku has plenty while kingdomfags have nothing from what I have seen.

One can hope!

>People thinking a fucking shonen jump magazine is going to reveal Erdrich in smash

Absolutely based. Dragon Cringe faggots deserve the rope.

leak/stevefaggots are going insane

>Sword Goku has plenty
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck off leakfag, all those “leakers” are retards

You are aware that Sakurai only following the smash ballot and not fan polls only increases Banjo’s chances right?

Better than no evidence, right?

>Sakurai said the DLC fighter doesn’t have to be marketable or shilling he doesn’t want that tactic

>He doesn’t follow recent fan polls, it was only really the ballot

These two statements literally help Banjo’s case

>I want definitive proof or it doesn't count
Well that's not very fair user, because you're giving me a scenario where it's impossible for me to win.

Obviously, there isn't any definitive proof on anything - but what we can go by is the inferences of Nintendo's plans, and by Sakurai's current thoughts on the matter. So in the event that Banjo is a DLC slot, he would have to be an exception to the Nintendo shareholder statements, Reggie's statements, and Sakurai's statements - all at the same time. Meanwhile, there isn't a shred of evidence that would point to Nintendo or Sakurai ever favoring Banjo.

I hope you now understand how your scenario of Banjo being DLC is getting more and more unlikely. Using Occam's razor, it would be highly illogical to be expecting or hoping for Banjo at this point.

And you want sauce on the Sakurai one, here you go:
nintendoeverything.com/smash-bros-masahiro-sakurai-no-goku-ballot/

Attached: 1520213060406.jpg (679x636, 50K)

Sora is literally the most requested character in the world. He's basically a lock.

>PERSONA CONCERT IS GOING TO REVEAL JOKER
It doesn’t

>FIRE EMBLEM CONTENT IS GOING TO SHOW A NEW FE CHARACTER FOR SMASH

It doesn’t

>MINECRAFT ANNIVERSARY IS GOING TO REVEAL SMASH

It doesn’t

>>>>>>>SHONEN JUMP MAGAZINE ABOUT DRAGON QUEST IS GOING TO REVEAL ERDRICK

Gee I wonder what’s going to happen

lol We already know characters don't get put in because of request alone. Besides, Disney would never give Sora off without wanting something ridiculous in return.

Sakurai not looking into fan poll doesn’t really matter because K Rool and veterans were on top on all of them including the ballot that got them in anyway

More like locked out.

Attached: mung-daal-cartoon-network-3.27.jpg (210x240, 16K)

AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: EAD23EFA-CC8F-4031-8FED-CEA3CE032776.png (530x532, 218K)

>phone poster
>also a steve poster
of course. also, enjoy your steve mii costume.

Finally an actual peice of evidence.

However he's only ever really saying that Goku is not getting in and he doesn't know scat about the fan request for the DLC. While that does lower their chances, it doesn't outright deconfirm characters(well with the expection being Goku. Because..we all knew anime characters weren't gonna get in smash and anyone who did think he had an actual chance are morons)

I can give you 2011
woodus.com/forums/topic/21077-dragon-quest-content-in-super-smash-bros-4-slime-for-super-smash-bro/?tab=comments#comment-317716

Enjoy your Mii costume, Dragon Queers.

>taking pr talk as evidence
ok fag

Nah, but Haohmaru is the face of Samsho! Silly Nakoruru fan.

>smug Ellen Degeneres in a goku wig wearing clown shoes

Attached: 1557716497994.jpg (800x587, 42K)

Yes, as opposed to taking your "gut feeling" and meme magic as evidence you dumb motherfucker.

i wish

based mungposter

>"evidence"
You guys are dorks.

Attached: 1554758078134.jpg (1000x1000, 629K)

this. there is no evidence, whoever gets in, gets in. i'm sick of these retarded threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=gffcPaeA6eE

The only reason Artorias is based is that he was leaked with Banjo, if Erdrick's main leak had featured him and Banjo, all the banjofags would have said the same shit about him.

Steve’s Popularity is irrelevant if he wasn’t popular during the smash ballot, but Banjo was

Cope

you're a fuckin dumbass.

You guys are aware that fan polls ended up being accurate compared to the actual ballot right?

They all had K Rool and veterans on top

Who will make Smash DLC if the Smash staff is dead?

Explain further.

Reimu, just for the megaton of the announcement.

If they add Touhou to Smash, would that make it a videogame?

Attached: 1546446754121.webm (576x540, 2.96M)

Update this with Sakurai dabbing

>didn’t even give that fag a (you)
Fucking based

>people still believe Verge "there is definitely no Link's Awakening remake" Ben.

Uh, may I ask why?
>b-b-but that was just a bad source
You mean like he always says when he is wrong? Because, you do know, if your sources always take the blame, and you never take the blame at all, then you are either always right, or blameless?

It’s good to know people are taking Sakurai’s words out of context and using them wrong, again

>MUH SAKURAI LIKES IT
>MUH SE MONEY MAKER
>MUH NINTENDO RELEVANCE
>MUH NINTENDO PUBLISHER
>MUH HISTORICAL RELEVANCE
Erdricels never change, eight years ago they were wrong, and this time they will be wrong again.

>like people didn’t vote for Steve
>>n-not possibl-
>yet most voters were under 18 asking for spongebob, shrek, and Freddie Fazbear

>Changing the quote
>Banjo isn't carried by fanpolls
Delusional

Then WHY did he go out for drinks with the DQ developers??????????

I guarantee that Rash will get in over Steve or Banjo.

Lol he's in, I genuinely feel bad for you

The big cope.

I've actually never considered a Battletoads character in Smash before. I'm not very confident in their inclusion however, but anything can happen. Rash was in Killer Instinct if I remember correctly.

That cool moment where I am both a newfag bandwagoner who just makes shit up on the spot because I just want to win and make user angry yet at the same time also a loser who has been saying the same shit for years.
Smashfags never fail to deliver.

He also went to Suda's Travis Strikes Back launch party. Does that confirm him?

Answer. The. Question

Nothing will change. Those 20 who will it be threads will just turn into OH NO NO NO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME.

I have it on good authority that the lost vikings are in.

The arguments are still valid, most people expected Dragon Quest after FF and this is the first window we have had for it.
>Square only wants DLC characters
>FF got in Smash 4 DLC, so it would make no sense for two square DLC
>This is the first round of DLC since Smash 4
This is the first realistic window for Erdrick and DQ, the mentions of DQ have been rising since Cloud's review (Just check the archives, instead of using them to shitpost about the number of mentions of a 30 years old character between 2015 and 2018) and it makes sense they are.
I have no idea how fucking DQ became the villain, but whatever.

>tfw feel completely drained of all activity other than to Stevepost and put others down, even if I actually want those characters
What the fuck is happening

You have nothing better to do than being a contrarian?

i just hope the dlc is fun

Attached: 1558813223826.png (711x741, 504K)

i think you should just end it

You are just coping with the fact that we've gone 6 months without a new character. Everyone is dealing with it in different ways.

>OMG Sakurai talked about Kingdom Hearts's birthday once! SORA IS IN!
>EHHH? Why are you using all these tweets of Sakurai talking about DQ? It doesn't matter he consistently talks about how he likes it, DQ has no chance and is irrelevant, lol

Attached: 398480873.jpg (320x463, 75K)

It’s not gonna be erdrick though

It’s going to be slime

There are no good threads, so no

>who do you think is going to be revealed for Smash 6 bros

Fucking hell, this would be awful if true, I can't think of a less exciting roster. Unironically worse than the Smash 4 DLC.

These threads are boring

It’s the same back and forth arguments with no actual evidence except assumptions that is still up for debate.

Got me hyped for no reason damn

Why was ScottFalco's picture used for this, he's not even a leaker

17 more days, bros.
Are you gonna be able to make it?

Oot
SM64
Golden eye
Mario kart 64
Smash

BK isn't even top outside of your shit nostalgia chamber.

It’s reference the smug faggots who start putting smug twitter pictures for leaking