Team Sonic Racing

What went wrong?

Attached: 1558708226420.png (1110x237, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/news/11015/
store.steampowered.com/news/11997/
strawpoll.me/18028707
twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1131329031872352258?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=dXNKOdyE2HI
twitter.com/SPEEPSHighway/status/1131253750310539267
steamdb.info/app/785260/graphs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Let's take ASRT but remove all the fun gimmicks and turn it into a generic Modern Sonic title
>dude WISPS lmao

Attached: 1556917554985.jpg (634x484, 45K)

>"Who cares about these Sega nobodies lmfao xD"
Everytime

Attached: 1554124239740.jpg (729x1023, 110K)

It’s incredibly average.

Higher than transformed

Attached: 20190523_103448.jpg (1080x593, 156K)

Most players of Sonic the Hedgehog games probably aren't on PC.

are you saying this game sold less than a thousand copies on PC? god fucking damn thats pathetic

Attached: 1558709752717.png (745x118, 58K)

While this is true I play it on PS4 and it takes a fair amount of time to get a full game with my team of 3 players. It's made much worse by the fact you only get to wait in a new lobby for 60s and then it just starts with all CPUs which means you can't actually just sit and wait for the room to fill.

It's a shame, I think mechanically the game is actually very good and I like the team mechanics a lot.

Sega

It means less than 1000 players were playing at the same time

Look at the months of these two articles

store.steampowered.com/news/11015/

store.steampowered.com/news/11997/

Then look at the months where it peaked over 5000

There's your answer user

There was a lot of desire for another Sumo racing game after Transformed, but they took too long to make it.

Sonic

too expensive. games in general are too expensive but i'm not spending $40 for this or whatever. I'd be willing to pay $10 for this so the result is i'll just wait for it to go on sale for $10 or i'll wait for it to get cracked, whichever..

>Multiplatform
>Shit roster
>Level design is a downgrade from Transformed
>Levels repeat themes too much or are reused
>Released around the time of CTR so Sony autists will over exaggerate issues and obsessively attack the game
>Branding

These are the only real issues. It's a fun game but it's not Transformed

it was cooler when it was all the SEGA characters and the cars were sometimes boats or planes. Thunderhead rode a turtle with rockets on it

Steam is the manchild platform and they were fuming you can't have epic Sega mash up races with Shenmue and Vectorman

>Released around the time of CTR so Sony autists will over exaggerate issues and obsessively attack the game
Lol no, if there was someone trolling was the the sonicfags posting "no 60fps kek" in every fucking topic about CTR, funny enough, they disappeared in the moment that the TSR metascore dropped.

Can someone redpill me on the Youtube meme?
I mean, with 2.3M people aware of the game the sales number clearly should be much, much higher, shouldn't it?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (750x500, 71K)

We don't know anything about the sale numbers on consoles

>People buying cart racing games on PC

Crash Team Racing is skipping the platform for a reason despite Crash Remakes being on Steam and doing well

denuvo
it's $60 for not much content, especially compared to transformed

I don't know about the Switch but the online is almost dead on PS4.

The controls are unresponsive.
All these fags bitching about characters are casuals who need to fuck off.

PC isn't good for kart racers. Should've added crossplay since this will be dead until it gets down to $5 and a free weekend like Transformed did..

>it's $60 for not much content, especially compared to transformed
It 40, not 60. And there's 21 tracks just like in Transformed, I don't know what you mean by that.

disable vsync you fucking braindead

How does the amount of single player content compare with transformed?

9 tracks are reused from the two previous games, in Transformed only 4 were reused.

>denuvo
>boring ass roster

Denuovo

No, a game with 5000 concurrent players can surpass million sold on PC, but less than 1000 for a game with online component is pretty bad.

Those aren't sales, those are concurrent player numbers.

Attached: Concurrent players have nothing to do with sales.jpg (1134x846, 210K)

sega is just pretty bad at hyping up games and ctr is coming out in a month

VC4, Yakuza 0, Vanquish and Bayonetta are single player games. One of the biggest focus of TSR is the online mode, lizuka himself said that the game mechanics were inspired by competitive games like Splatoon and Overwatch. So yes, these numbers are very bad for this kind of game.

>they disappeared in the moment that the TSR metascore dropped.
And that's good thing

They downgraded everything and added a shitty team gimmick.

Attached: lazy.webm (640x480, 1013K)

It's a good game with a lot of negative reception behind it because people just absolutely can't get over the Sega characters not being there anymore. Can't really change first impressions and once people have decided they don't want to like something you're never going to change their minds. They'll look for absolutely any reason to trash it even if it's not really a problem.

>>Level design is a downgrade from Transformed
Disagree on that heavily. Track design is great. I just hate that there isn't more of them. With the amount of content they recycled, there is no excuse as to why they didn't recycle the rest of the tracks from the previous stages. I wouldn't have minded if they took the track layouts from the other franchises and gave them a Sonic makeover, but whatever. Sumo is and will always be incompetent outside of game mechanics.

I prefer Diddy Kong Racing...

DKR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERY SONIC RACING GAME

Attached: SI_N64_DiddyKongRacing_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 270K)

Same. Everything you hate about Transformed is back, and it's harder than anything Transformed had to offer. Except for the Tank mission. That can fucking stay in Transform.

no danica patrick

Do you think it's a coincidence that the best kart game has danica in it?
think again

>Everything you hate about Transformed is back
>hating the challenge missions
What a bitch.

OUH NO

Attached: 250px-Spy.png (250x635, 113K)

They excluded my wife Cream the rabbit once again.
Fuck you SEGA stop excluding her from spin-offs and mainline games alike.

Attached: CreamXRevengeOfTheRobot.jpg (640x479, 63K)

What are you going to do about it you bitch ass? Transformed single player fucking sucked since you were forced to do shit twice once S-Ranked unlocked.

>Playing kart racing on PC

>Shitty animation that censors Rouge the bat cleavage unlike based anime Sonic X who was also aimed at children.
Yeah... those views are mostly toddlers.

I'm going to call you a bitch for being a bitch, bitch.

Attached: dsf.gif (444x324, 2.01M)

Those people were there for the animation, not for the game. I'm sure most of them aren't even aware it's based off a game since SoA did a terrible fucking job at marketing it.

>Let's reveal our new game at our Sonic centric event during a panel that no one but jaded Sonic fans are going to watch
>EZ money

Attached: Build Up Speed for 12 Hours.png (908x960, 1.11M)

Cream hasn't been in any mainline game since 2011 (unless you count mobage stuff).
Did Zavok killed her or something?
Even fucking Mother Wisp from Sonic Colors DS got a cameo on this game but Cream got nothing she might as well be dead.

Attached: Cream 1558441615551.jpg (1280x905, 211K)

>No Espio
>No Charmy
>No Mighty
>No Ray
Fuck Team Sonic the retarded mother fuckers.

Attached: Chaotix-0.png (350x423, 176K)

They stretched it out as much as possible. Challenges take twice as long to complete, and you have to beat a mission to unlock expert mode for that mission. Also, they didn't shuffle the maps in story mode, so you will only be playing green maps for the first few hours.
The transformed drift challenges are harder than anything in TSR outside of time trials.

Attached: 14 hours.png (925x247, 41K)

Attached: VANILLA 1557751421098.jpg (1080x1920, 186K)

strawpoll.me/18028707

Attached: cream1460247080838.png (800x700, 475K)

>you have to beat a mission to unlock expert mode for that mission.
I don't see how this is different from Transformed locking you out of S-Rank missions.

No hype for it, even within the fanbase. If it had come out say...right after LW, there might've been more hype. It's incredibly bare-bones, the dialogue is shit and the story mode is shit. But it's a fun game, don't get me wrong. Just came out at the wrong time.

Attached: 1527874318121.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

>No hype for it, even within the fanbase.
That's what happens when you remove Cream.

how could they do this to us bros

Attached: 1555898143184.png (950x460, 595K)

People don't care about Cream.

A true crime.

Attached: CREAM a4514e4d4cc7691004338632ed05f46b.jpg (1164x1387, 687K)

>The transformed drift challenges are harder than anything in TSR outside of time trials.
That's some absolute nonsense. Daredevil challenges are way harder than anything in Transformed by far. Ring challenges are harder drift challenges. Traffic attack is way harder by virtue of the karts being bigger and the turning having more momentum behind it.

>sell this new title at bargain bin prices or I'll pirate it

Good thing a NEET like you will never make anything worth buying, because I'd hate for some waste of cum on an image board say that about your hard efforts.

So why does sonic need a car

Because it's a car race. The rules are you have to be in a car.

That's another good point, why the they needed 6 years to make another racing game? This game should have been the first PS4/Xone Sonic title right after Ryse of Lyric came out.

Normies fell for the "it doesn't have characters from other SEGA franchises therefore it is bad" meme.

It's a good kart racer. No more, no less.

That's the dumbest thought you could possibly have. They didn't need 6 years, that's not how development works. They were commissioned by Sega to make a game, they don't get to decide when they get to make the next one or what the funding for the project will be, Sega does. Sega decided they didn't want to do a racing game until now.

There is a point in transformed where you will unlock it for every mission. I guess TSR is "balanced" around hard anyway. Online for TSR is only hard unless you are in a custom game.
Daredevil and ring challenges are easy if you pick a fast kart. I did most of them in one or two tries without really knowing the maps after learning the gimmicks. Traffic attack is easier because the robot things are smaller and slower than the cars in transformed.

I'm not saying the game had 6 years of development retard, what i'm saying is that Sega should have let Sumo make this game a long time ago, it would perfectly fill the blank space between Sonic Boom's release and the Forces/Mania announcement.

>Yea Forums can't use the power of friendship to win races

Attached: 1426722248292.png (710x828, 452K)

You are talking out of your ass. Having a fast kart doesn't change the fact that Daredevil and ring challenge are incredibly more precise and have way less room for error than anything in Transformed by a fucking mile. Unless you have hitbox data to present I'm also not taking your word on the robots being smaller because they certainly don't feel like it, and the way they would be smaller is in length, which is not what makes traffic attack hard. It's not hard because the cars are long, it's hard because you have to get between the cars and not slam into one, and that is way harder in TSR because your kart is fucking physically larger and has less space to fit between two objects and the handling is not as direct as it is in ASRT. You're talking bullshit.

>It's a good kart racer
It's shit because it doesn't have Cream the rabbit.

Attached: 1534923339176.png (726x824, 160K)

1. It's Sonic
2. It's a step down from its predecessor
3. It has a stupid team gimmick
4. CTR NF is around the corner

>Crash Team Racing is skipping the platform for a reason

I'm holding out hope

>rip my hopes of getting more ports

Attached: 082.gif (305x320, 980K)

Getting it on PC

The faster kart means you can get to more rings or poles in the time limit. You can skip a few poles/rings and finish before the time limit if you are fast enough. You can even hit a few robots in traffic attack, but you are probably a slow retard anyway.

>You can skip a few poles/rings and finish before the time limit if you are fast enough
>skip poles
>in fucking daredevil
>implying the issue is time and not score
Yeah okay retard, I'm starting to believe you haven't even played the game because you're saying shit that doesn't make any sense.

PS4 is probably most alive, at least more than 6k playing

All Stars Racing Transformed was ltierally the best in the whole genre and we just needed a sequel to that.
instead they downgrade it into shtity Mario kart and remove all the non-Sonic characters.

this has nothing to do with sega eu ports
this game doesn't seem to be doing well on any platform
vc4 all over again

Wtf it's out already?
Who's the fastest character?
Please tell me it's not Sonic because I don't wanna main Sonic.

It's Zavok.

I'm not kidding.

>no Sally or Bunny Rabbot
shit poll my dude

You have a 2 hour time limit to get a refund.
If you get like 40+ in the majority of poles with drift and only go on the red side, its easy. You can get an extra one or two poles if you pick a faster kart.

Transformed was too hard for normies and shitters.

Nothing, PC ucks dont play racing games.

Really?
I rather main Sonic.
Goddamn monkey paw.

You could also go for Knuckles or Omega, they're pretty good too.

>Caring about the daily playerbase on singleplayer games.

Literally just this.
If they port all the stages from the ASR games that they didn't already reuse here as DLC, and added a few more teams as well, the game would be great and last a good while.

I honestly was thinking of picking it up on PC since I really loved Transformed and STR reviewed well, but I'm hoping for SEGA to take out Denuvo on the Steam release first. Shit is mad gay.

Attached: disabled.png (1080x801, 825K)

Stop talking out your ass. Retard

twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1131329031872352258?s=19

It's pretty good. Bit of a learning curve, and there are some annoying bits here and there like the credits system, but overall it's good. Hopefully they remove Denuvo soon.

imo I think Blaze can keep up with em with the right mods. I think she can have the highest top speed stat of anyone

Good to know.
I might pick up the game later today and try one of these characters instead.
I always love maining the fastest character in these type of racing games.
Gotta go fast!

From what I've seen, Sonic and Blaze have the best top speed with Shadow just barely behind.
Amy seems to be the weakest Speed type though
For me it's always been Sonic because I'm basic. Modded his car to look like it did in Transformed and that setup seems pretty fast.

Cream the rabbit is coming back anyday now, I can feel it!
strawpoll.me/18028707

Attached: 1522641160848.png (590x732, 266K)

Even if top speed were a deciding factor, she's tied with Sonic and Shadow for best top speed. The thing is though, that boost is a WAY more important stat, and in that regard, Sonic, Shadow, and Metal are the best speed types with Shadow and Metal having an advantage. Shadow and Metal can kinda keep up but still have a disadvantage, Sonic is at a slight disadvantage against Shadow and Metal. Items become the great equalizer.

And how good your team is.

We need Cream, Blaze and Marine on the same game to make Team Flat chested.

Attached: blaz1456275271972.png (756x916, 991K)

How are they at an disadvantage against each other?
I'm torn between Sonic, Blaze, Shadow, and Metal.
I want to go the fastest and never stop going fast ever.

It's probably that they removed all of the actually interesting Sega characters, no one gives a shit about Cream except pedos.

All they had to do is fix the god damn speed of the flying sections and give us more Super Monkey Ball courses! Look at Burning Depths and Seasonal Shrine. Those two alone beat the whole games that is Team Sonic Racing.

I mean it's very simple, it's a racing game so the advantage is how fast you can go. Power characters dominate because they have the best boost stat in the game and can get super crazy speeds. Speed types mix speed and boost, but can get decent enough speeds, just not as much as the power types. Technical types kinda match boost with the speed types but have super shit speed stats, which isn't inherently a deciding factor since boost is more important anyways, but they basically end up being slightly worse speed types that can drive off road which is kind of a bonus I guess. Each character within a type is slightly different as well because they all have their own independent stats, so for instance the characters in the power class that have the absolute highest boost stat are Zavok, Knuckles, Vector, and Omega. Because they share the best boost, the secondary best stat, speed, is what decides who can go faster. Zavok has the best speed stat in that lineup, so he's the fastest. The rest are tied. You can basically do the same thing with every other class type.

Everyoneloves Cream, user.

the AI teammates are completely braindead, refusing to use your slipstream at all even when on a straight and all they have to do is turn slightly to even get into it, or following me offroad when i'm playing a tech character and trying to get ahead slightly. the collision on some things seems pretty fucked up as well
had multiple problems from playing omega too, unsure if it's his larger hitbox that's the problem or what but
>go off first ramp in boo house
>instead of landing and boosting forward, get flung almost completely vertically up, wasting about 4 seconds and eating my boost in the process

>doctor's mine, spun out by a bomb near one of the small ramps near the end
>get rammed and half my car gets pushed onto the ramp
>rouge skimboosts me, end up flipping on my side and spinning around at crazy speeds before flying off the edge
i'm having fun though

Attached: pursue aquatic life.png (493x679, 476K)

Even if you don't care about other Sega characters them excluding all of them should have been a massive red flag

No all stars.

I thought the flight sections were the fastest mode of travel?
Never really cared for them anyways though, I was more for the boats and cars

What makes Cream such a good character?

Attached: SC0318.png (713x883, 553K)

rhymes with bunny

She's just a little girl in a cast that consists of mostly gimmick characters.

Yeah she's cute.

They were working on LBP3, Disney Infinity 3 and Crackdown 3. They can only work in so many 3s at a time.

Transformed was not difficult.

It's higher than Transformed when it released on Steam and you can still find lobies for that game to this day.

post you achievements and prove it

And if we're going by "harder difficulty > better game", that would make TSR the better game.

Transformed is harder than than TSR.

Attached: easy.webm (640x480, 2.26M)

No it isn't.

I cruised by all of S Rank in Transformed. Hard mode alone is giving me trouble in TSR.

>All of that shit talk because of "muh 60 fps"

It's not about fps, it's about the gameplay and the story. So fuck you guys for shit talking Crash! Who gives a fuck if it's only 30 fps. Just accept the fact that it doesn't require fps to be a good or average game.

Attached: 8XRIuyp.jpg (1340x754, 164K)

You're getting upset over a couple falseflaggers who probably didn't even have any intention of playing the game, but pretty much spot on.

TSR is harder than any other racing game I've played besides GX

Not much. The game is actually pretty solid and tons of fun if you're playing with friends. Certainly better than any Mario Kart game I've played but the Sonic brand doesn't carry as much weight as it did years ago. Add in that cart games aren't actually franchise pushers and you might get mediocre sales figures. This series needs an exceptionally good Sonic Adventure game to become a valuable franchise again otherwise the fandom will grow smaller over time.

Attached: disgust.gif (296x200, 2.43M)

>reading comprehension
And if you buy a game because a company spread its asscheeks then I got bad news for you.You might be a drone.

Attached: w1553979421935.png (645x773, 11K)

It's a kart racing game focused on teams for pc, pc gamers don't have friends so can't play a major part of the game.

This is pretty spot on. Grabbed a friend and we played it on launch day for hours, it actually was pretty fun getting to work as a team since we would otherwise be being up against each other in these kinds of games.

>sonic
found your problem.

The rubber banding is worse in tsr due to the team ultimate. Just use your 2nd ultimate at the end of the race.
If you go fast enough, the ai just rubber bands off the road.

Game's shit, don't kid yourself even if you like Sanic.

Attached: 1524466308640.jpg (376x365, 42K)

Apparently people were complaining about Sonic's personality of all things.

It's about what I expected, though. Another mechanically good kart racer from Sumo.
But if you don't agree then that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion and I can't take it away from you.

Yogscast DLC

Cream is a shit. She doesn't know how to drive.

>S-Stop having fun!!!

Attached: 1556439623910.jpg (704x572, 61K)

I think this game really ruined Amy just to be meme friendly, Amy being annoyed by Shadow, Bug, Sonic and Pretty much every character while doing sarcasstic comments and lame "jokes" it's not her style if anything I just now began to feel like her gaters and dislike her overall.

Attached: Amy 1558468430025.gif (356x633, 1.66M)

Shouldn't she be playing a GBA since her games are on it?

Not yet.
If any e-celeb gets in though, it'll be Arin Hansen.

The completionist might get in as well since he also promoted the game.

For me it's just bad timing. I liked the previous one but Samurai Shodown and CTR are coming out in June.

Attached: 1557930823484.png (720x697, 162K)

she's boom amy now

Moms throwing this crap at their kids to watch on their iPads and switches.

She does, besides tahts a bad excuse because this is also the first tiem with Blaze and Silver driving both of them being 14 years old.

Attached: Eggman farting on Cream.gif (444x250, 929K)

If they do, then I look forward to seeing their godawful character models.

DSS should actually get in plus his name is a sonic character so it wouldnt be out of place

these numbers always make me sad. I used to think that for any given game out there that there would be countless thousands of people playing it right now. It's weird how in this world of 7 billion people there are only a few hundred playing Team Sonic Racing.

I knwo many idiots liek that poorly animated and written show ebcause of the memes, but wjat they did to Knuckles is easily the worst.

you're thinking of spiderman and elsa

She was in PS2, Gamecube, Wii and DS games too.
For some reason she's pretty much dead in the current gen.

Attached: cream1557345619258.jpg (540x540, 55K)

shit taste

Attached: sonic-boom-has-no-chill.jpg (600x673, 91K)

I still play this

Attached: asdasdasdas.png (1520x212, 166K)

The best part about this image is Cheese also doing the face.

>selling on a starving platform
makes sense

>Haha memes and self deprecating humor, Haha.
Shit taste.

Attached: BLAZE 1466843354741.png (1280x763, 873K)

>people actually care for this game

Attached: 1483682058112.jpg (189x292, 9K)

>memes
do you know what a meme is?

What's your online Rank? (on PS4)

Attached: PS_Messages_20190525_001529.jpg (1920x1080, 1001K)

Of course.
Transformed is one of my favorite racing games and I'm bored of MK8, this and CTR came around at the perfect time.

Maybe I put that the wrong way. By "hard" I meant that it had more depth and higher skill ceiling than other kart games out there which was a no-go for some people. For example: youtube.com/watch?v=dXNKOdyE2HI
My semi-normie friends were throwing bitch fits when we played online because other people knew how to do risk boosts and advanced tricks like that and they could never finish ahead of them. Afterwards they proceeded to suck CTR dick and say how it's so much more fun cause it's more "fun to play with friends and more party focused".

Attached: 1541604422936.png (708x870, 302K)

>Sonic posicle.
>Snooping as usual I see.
>Chris Chan's shoda.
>Not meme.

The PC version looks fucked. I was going to hold out for CTR but it looks like that's not coming to PC. The steam discussions are already complaining about multiplayer crapping out and some wisps not even working at high frame rates.

Attached: 1370486878481.png (500x375, 300K)

>show has a few meme jokes
> that means the show is nothing but memes
why do sonic memes trigger you so much?

Why didn't they test this game?

Attached: chao.webm (640x480, 1.87M)

If people make enough outcry about it then I'm sure they can patch that

What even is the problem here?

Nothing. The person got hit and then got skimboosted back up to speed by a teammate. That's how it's supposed to work

I think he's trying to point out the Chao flying into the horizon, but he's using Ultimate which is a massive boost and that's exactly what happened in ASRT too.

Nothing without Cream is worth testing even SUMO knows that.

Attached: Cream 1556891761680.gif (389x331, 123K)

Attached: chao.png (734x339, 584K)

see

twitter.com/SPEEPSHighway/status/1131253750310539267

He was literally agreeing with the post

Based DKR poster

Disgusting.

>Switch version runs at 30fps
>PS4 version has frame rate drops in multiplayer mode
>PC version is fucked too
I can't believe they delayed this game for 6 MONTHS and the final product still have problems.

ASRT locked you to the ground during an all star.

Are you supposed to stay in the slipstream as long as possible or constantly weave in and out of it once you build up the boost? What is more effective?

Also how many rings translate to a noticeable stat boost?

Ever since I heard this game was being made by Sumo's c-team this is pretty much what I expected. I can't imagine how sloppy the game would have been without the delay.

As long as possible. You can see what level you'll get when you get out of it because 1 is orange, 2 is purple, and 3 is blue
I expected some jank stuff even if it wasn't a new team, honestly.

All Star wasn't the only boost you could do you buffoon.

Stay in to build boost, then exit to activate it.

All-Stars Racing Transformed set the bar too high. Team Sonic Racing is a good game, but the problem is that it just isn't S&SASRT.

It's a mediocre game that came out not long after a good kart game (MK8 Deluxe) and not long before another good kart game (Crash).
The roster is meh, the story mode is meh, the few new tracks are meh, there's no additions to gameplay besides team mechanics which while interesting don't justify buying a completely new game, and they took out a lot of the Transformed gameplay that made it stand out.
There's reasons Transformed was a much bigger success while the kart game before it (Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing) wasn't.

Yeah but once you get the blue boost are you supposed to drive out of it to activate the boost and then get back in or stay in the slipstream to keep going.

Also, indie racing games are making strides.
See: Fast RMX and Redout.

Except the first All Stars Racing is one of the highest selling games of all time, isn't it?
You exit it to activate it

Attached: cream 1558480760463.gif (500x333, 271K)

You should go in and out with a blue boost. Rings never give a noticeable boost in speed. I had around 400 one time, and it was like driving with 0 rings.
It is not possible to do that in ASRT with any boost.

fuck off cunny.

Gladly.

You clearly never got any sort of decent at ASRT then because it was TRIVIAL to boost so fucking hard that you flew off the map in plenty of tracks.

Is this our new Tortanic? I've been craving for another blunder.

If you want it to be. Seems most people who decided to get the game are enjoying it, if that matters any

>shit roster
this isn't a sega crossover get over it
>its not transformed
transformed is great but the transforming gimmick got old fast
>tracks are worse
incorrect

I'm playing this and CTR, fuck Mario Kart

Anyone done some research into the effectiveness of stats yet?

Attached: uQaKtQR.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

According to Digital Foundry, the game before the delay had a terrible frame rate.
Anthem was the new tortanic.

Yes.

Attached: IMG_20190525_185240.jpg (1280x981, 93K)

most people play online games on console

That's a drop off not a ramp with any incline. There is no way to do that.

>thinking technique characters are bad
guessing you usually place in last

is there a crack yet?

>35 bing bongs for a kart racer
no thanks i'll wait until it's 5 quid

Boost and Speed are always the best stats in these games
I do recall hearing that, yeah

It's based how fast they can go. It's not my fault it's a Sumo racing game and stats are bullshit.

>this isn't a sega crossover get over it
Not an excuse for their shitty roster choices. Not having the entirety of Team Chaotix and Team Rose is especially vexing when they're fucking tailor-made for this game.
>transformed is great but the transforming gimmick got old fast
That's your opinion and it's in the minority judging from reviews.
>tracks are worse - incorrect
This also comes down to opinion, Personally I think Transformed had more variety in both theme and within the tracks themselves due to the transformation mechanic allowing greater freedom in track design.

Creamfags are still seething

Attached: 1530022194130.png (472x556, 426K)

>implying I care about Cream
I want my fucking Team Chaotix. I only added Team Rose as an afterthought.

Attached: 1385440262033.jpg (1000x867, 135K)

Learn to read, retard

Attached: Slaps.jpg (700x350, 34K)

Don't worry kart racing kino is nearly back on the menu boys.

Attached: crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-13dec18.png (1000x563, 1.14M)

I'm myself am not a Creamfag but it is a shame she isn't in
I want to paint my Chao car to resemble her and Cheese's colors but I still haven't gotten the Sandopolis paint kit yet

playing TSR until this comes out,I never played any crash game but I love kart racers and want to see what all the hype is about

you know this is gonna as bad as nitro kart

I got into Crash with the remakes so I'm definitely looking forward to this as well

I played it when it came out, it was good but I think its a tad overrated I never bothered to finish the story mode I mostly played local multiplayer.

They're just remaking the original game with highly improved graphics. I'm sure they'll be adding some new maps, items and racers, but as long as long as it plays like the original then I can't imagine how they'd fuck it up.

I mean the N.Sane Trilogy was perfect in my opinion.

Cope.

Attached: cream 1558480697196.gif (250x191, 152K)

>Too lazy to redraw the sprite for going down rails
Fucking DIMPS.

I feel like they're gonna mess with it so it's gonna control weird. I'm still gonna get it but tsr is gonna be my main kart racer for awhile.

should I buy this on PC or grab CTR for my PS4 Pro

buy this for your ps4

steamdb.info/app/785260/graphs/

theres a ridicule small difference on the peak numbers, still odd why its there

While I do think the transformations led to more unique and interesting set pieces, I do think this game has some damn good stages that showcase how Transformed would have been with more car only stages.