How the fuck do they reproduce if ganon is like the only guy? And why the fuck is ganon green if gerudo are brown?

How the fuck do they reproduce if ganon is like the only guy? And why the fuck is ganon green if gerudo are brown?

Attached: 60B376EE-DDFC-441B-BDA6-2F00E6220A13.jpg (720x406, 61K)

He fills every single one of them with his green seed

It's established that they just fuck Hylian men and stronk Gerudo dominant genes just make them give birth to pure gerudo

They reproduce with men outside the Gerudo settlement. Ganon used to be brown but they made him green because green=evil

Because GANON is not GANONDORF.
GANON is not a gerudo because he's a giant magical pig monster.
Ganondorf is either a host or a separate form or something.

Is this true? Where is it stated

I adorned it a little, but a Gossip Stone tells you in OoT that they get boyfriends from the Hyrule Castle city. The genes stuff I made up but come on, what other explanation can there be?

Yea it is. In BOTW there's some gerudo NPCs that say they're looking for hylian males to bring back as mates.

nowhere, it doesn't need to be explicitely stated to be the only logical conclusion

BotW has multiple Gerudo women who are trying to fuck Hylian men, do the math

If that wasn't how they reproduced than Ganondorf would have been not only the king of the Gerudo, he would also have been the dad of all the Gerudo girls

Apparently Gerudo women + Hylian men = Gerudo babies
I prefer my headcanon of the one male having a harem, I love Riju but there really should have been a shota king in BotW

>tfw will never get kidnapped by a gerudo loli that's both taller and stronger than me

It's likely that Gannon turns the entire Gerudo Valley into his personal feed and seed.

In OoT it's never shown, but it's said they go to Hyrule town to get men. Don't remember if it's stated if it's by courting them or just taking them by force.

In BotW they literally go out into the world to find husbands and start families.

formerly his personal fuck and suck

How would they know when the king was ready to... uh... fulfill his duties?

Play the game.

Duh, as soon as he stops having dry orgasms.

>game has unironically better stealth mechanics than most modern 'stealth' games
Why does BotW just keep on giving?

Attached: 014.png (1920x1080, 997K)

>Ganondorf chronologically appears first in OoT
>There are 3 LoZ games chronologically preceding it
>nobody knows where the previous Links ended up
>Link doesn't necessarily end up marrying Zelda
>there's a nonzero chance one of the previous Links was captured by the Gerudo and fathered Ganondorf
Guys what if Triforce possession is genetic

I mean, in OoT Ganondorf just straight up took the Triforce, but only got to keep one piece because I guess he was deemed undeserving of them all since all he really wanted was power, so that's what he was left with.

They steal Hylian men.
Also, his moms in OOT were green. I assume it has something to do with the metric fuckload of evil magic.

How would they even know?
Check his sheets?

Attached: play the game.gif (321x310, 1.2M)

Koume and Kotake were his adoptive mothers.

BOTW makes this super clear, there are Gerudo out in the world looking for men to mate with and getting married like in Tarry Town. Also in the Gerudo town they talk about finding men a lot and even have classes on how to seduce and approach foreign men.

They're also where he picked up magic.
Hence, "probably has something to do with the metric fuckload of evil magic".

Why would a man agree to being used for sex and then never see his offspring again?

gerudos have dominant genes.

There's a classroom where the ladies learn how to approach Hylian men and have sex with them

Attached: gerudoclass.jpg (4160x3120, 1.94M)

"Doesn't matter, had sex" mentality

From what I gather, they fuck anything. But actually having a male born is rare, so they make him king.

that section sucked ass

Brown amazon make bengus hard
Children are loud, filthy parasites

>That student who 's response to every situation is to render a man unconscious, then have sex with his unconscious body.

shhhh don't talk about that bro, someone might wake up feminist men and scream "omfg Nintendo is okay with male rape!!!11!!! Kotaku help plsss!!11"

Attached: D7S7CKHX4AIMd5S.jpg (540x486, 40K)

Attached: gerudo.png (701x102, 6K)

Attached: GodIWishThatWereMe.jpg (1280x985, 1.02M)

L-lewd.

Attached: file.png (1313x1413, 1.9M)

Ganon is the product of immaculate conception. He is the real good guy that is corrupted by Feminism.

racemixing is only okay when nintendo does it

It was alluded to all the way back in OoT and explicitly stated all throughout BotW with Gerudo shopkeepers having Hylian husbands and generally leaving their desert settlement to find mates. They are all female, so how else would they reproduce?

>Guys what if Triforce possession is genetic
I mean TP Link got the Triforce of Cpurage and his great-great-great grandfather was OoT Link.

futanari amazons

me on the left

Attached: file.png (427x644, 320K)

>And why the fuck is ganon green if gerudo are brown?
his mom was green
also OOT is the only game where Gerudo have round ears for whatever reason, they gave them pointed ones in all the others

Attached: Twinrova_Artwork.png (434x600, 357K)

Gossip Stone in Hyrule but it's been stablished in more than one game, including the latest one in the franchise.

"No no we don't do that....anymore."

Gannon its a niga a zelda is a nazi
Kek

Gerudo genes are so strong they suplex Hylian genes into submission.

>How would they even know?

By jerking him off every day.

>A stronk gerudo woman will never come knocking on your front door and ask if you want to marry her and put 5 kids in her

It doesn’t even let you sneak into Gerudo town

The fuck? That’s what most men would prefer

>ywn be kidnapped by a strong, dominant women and be forced to breed her as she milks your cock at every available opportunity

Attached: 1543082246732.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

Rent free

They travel around the world looking for suitable males. Did you even play the game?

>racemixing is only okay if the girl is cute and it's with a white male
FTFY and it's only based

Each time you ejaculate there's billions of sperms swimming. Impregnating couple hundreds/thousands/million is easy.

It's actually pretty hard for them to reach the goal. Only a handful of them do.

>that gerudo lady that is drunk and crying cause she can't find a man at the bar

Is it really that hard for them? They seem to fall in love with any guy that gives them a little attention.

Attached: 2478337548.jpg (675x296, 78K)

I don't get it either. You'd think men would be lining up to fuck them if they knew they didnt have to have responsibility for the child

They fuck Hylians
Evidently, this leads to the creation of more Gerudos since we never see any Hylian children born from a Gerudo-Hylian paring
There's even a questline in BOTW where a bunch of side characters come together to marry a Gerudo and Hylian together

Attached: gerudo marriage.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

I can't get over the fantasy of being held prisoner by a tribe of giant brown natives and being forced to impregnate until I die.

Attached: file.png (780x1150, 805K)

black hands made this post

source

they became pointed in later games because of Hylian/Gerudo race-mixing

>he doesn't want to COLONIZE a qt3.14 chocolate amazon

So gerudo women having sex with Hylians almost likely creates more baby gerudo girls and an on an extremely rare occasion, a boy? Then what, the moms take off back to gerudo town or do they only ship the babies there?

Attached: 1555304861619-1.jpg (563x800, 264K)

Me too user, me too. It’s every white boy’s dream

That's not really explained. There are little Gerudo girls in the town, though.

You're forgetting that the land has been buttfucked by Guardians and monsters for a good century, most of the men left aren't crazy enough to risk their lives crossing the country for a taste of brown sugar.

You'd think that men that were born into and survived in that world would be jaded enough to not care too much, and that seems to be the case with a few of the NPCs, at least.

It seems to depend on the mother. Most seem to return to the Gerudo town to work as merchants without the father since men aren't allowed within the walls. However many are married to the father and take time to live with them when they don't need the money. Gerudo women are shown to be rather affectionate and independent at the same time in these regards and some seem to just move away with their husbands if they feel like it.

Deep lore

They are colonizing outposting you tho

You get to attend a racemixxing wedding in terry town

Some men are desperate enough. Case in point: Bozai. Now he may he may be a creepy thirsty loser, but that creepy thirsty loser made it all the way to Gerudo Town without getting killed.

If it's a boy then that's probably Ganondorf and shit is about to get real in 30-40 years.

Attached: Gerudo kids say the darndest things.jpg (1352x4603, 1.12M)

I'M GONNA SAY THE WORD!

Why weren't I born in that timeline.

Attached: c81.png (1024x576, 727K)