Why aren't you playing a Plague Tale: Innocence, Yea Forums?

Why aren't you playing a Plague Tale: Innocence, Yea Forums?

It is a strong, no-nonsense, narrative-driven single player game. No multiplayer, no loot boxes, no microtransactions, no DLC. Just a good story and well-written characters.

Kino of the highest order.

Attached: a plague tale.jpg (980x487, 48K)

But I am, I'm on chapter 10. So far so good

Does it feature a lot of knights

I like it a lot but some of the storytelling is very clumsy and predictable. still a really refreshing game with great atmosphere

Tell me about the gameplay.

it's pretty simple and straightforward puzzle stealth

Would you marry Amicia (when/if she's 18, the game never really specifies her age)?

Attached: amicia.jpg (1024x497, 51K)

Sounds like something Id have my girlfriend play. I like challenges not stories.

The gameplay looks really boring. Sorry.

The gameplay is simplistic but fun. Most of the enjoyment comes from the characters and atmosphere, though. The 1300s were a grim, brutal time to be alive, and that is captured perfectly.

It might be the perfect game for your girlfriend, though. I'm thinking of trying to get family members who usually don't play games to give it a go, because it is so straightforward. The gameplay is satisfying though. Conjuring up ways to kill guards with rats or alchemy is always satisfying.

She’s 15

looks like a tranny and probably is, so no

>walk and talk simulator

no thanks, I already played GoW

>narrative-driven

Attached: 1515565989281.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

but I am
they've done a great job with the characters and setting

Attached: 20190525201013_1.jpg (2560x1440, 594K)

you wont get far with only walking and talking

This game looks really boring and basically a re-hash of every recent story driven cinematic game tropes (protecting a younger npc, hiding in bushes...). It's like some mix of GoW and the walking dead. I have seen all these elements before, and I know I would be tired of that in the first few hours. The characters look a bit uninspired and I hate the "you have to protect to brother!!! :( " trope.

On the other end, the mc looks cute, the atmosphere seems to be good, it is set in and made by a team originating from my city and region so I won't shit on it too much.
Fuel is another game which was made in Bordeaux and this one was more original and worthwile despite its flaws.

Attached: French nationalist.jpg (233x267, 31K)

I finished it, it's a solid 7/10 but nothing more.

>very short, for 45€ it's a rip-off
>voice acting (french) is good for the main characters, but literally all male knights/guards have the same voice and speech patterns
>too many characters for any deepful relationship to develop, you only spend half of the game at most with your brother
>braindead easy gameplay, not a single challenging part
>only very moving part was Rodric's death

Besides that, it has a good atmosphere and some fun gameplay concepts, but it's the kind of game you'd only not regret buying if you found it at 10€ in a bargain bin.

Another walking simulator movie from Snoy

A Walk Tale: Onionsance

Attached: Screenshot (24361).png (1245x493, 961K)

>muh strong female don't need no man cliche

imagine still writing these cliche female characters in 2019 lmao

>voice acting (french)
Why the fuck are you playing in French, you creep?
You obviously have good knowledge of of English, so what the fuck?

>female protagonist
Straight into the trash.

>female protagonist
Sorry, but I'm heterosexual.

>frail but stonk girl caring for little brother, instead of playing as a strong white man caring for his little sister

Why do they keep getting this wrong?

Anyway, this game is ridiculously scary, it's much scarier than RE2 and other meme horror games, wtf.

Because it's french game?
Besides, Amicia sounds way sassier and smugger in english, she was probably dubbed in california by some blue-haired bitch.

>south park rat swarms
>sooo scary

SFM when

Can't wait for Hugo x Wolves

Attached: cute.jpg (2560x1440, 120K)

>literally anything other than blobby shovelface moeshit
>"reee manface tranny"
Man, weebs are retarded.

Can I rape? This is important

>narrative-driven single player game.
That's a No from me.

The template itself isn't bad in the sense like TV tropes or character type in anime. But holy shit this game is a trash.

When a PC game originate from the console game it already restricted in gameplay side. And they made it even worse: can't turn off autoaim, gameplay feels repetitive after few chapters, never runs out of materials and upgrades doesn't matter.

Moreover story is mediocre at the best for a story driven game. Main character and ratboy killed people like bugs without any remorse. Main villain is bland and everything ended on happy note. It is not even worth playing it for free.

There's not even a single rape reference in the whole game, and a female character is tortured extensively wearing her entire robe. Can't risk triggering anyone, user

Attached: APlagueTaleInnocence_x64 2019-05-19 16-58-24-11.jpg (2560x1440, 239K)

>Main character and ratboy killed people like bugs without any remorse
Ah yes, the good old Tomb Raider template of 15 second cutscene watching bloodied hands in shock, then murdering 10 people an hour afterwards without a single comment.
Though for Hugo it's a bit more justified, kids lack empathy

Attached: APlagueTaleInnocence_x64 2019-05-24 22-00-05-04.jpg (2560x1440, 231K)

When will best boy get a sequel ? he's not officially dead as long as we don't find the corpse

Attached: a-plague-tale-innocence-we-know-lord-nicholas-and-the-other-enemies-of-the-protagonists.jpg (800x600, 27K)

Amicia x Hugo romance when?

Something about it feels really inauthentic, like a bad netflix show

I'll keep playing my doujin games then

>wearing her entire robe

that's so fucking unrealistic though, she would've been stripped 10/10 times

That's because the team who made the game is made of mostly childless males

I'l think about it when its on a sale.

>mediocre story
>horrible voice acting
>terrible animations
>generic stealth lite "gameplay"
Thanks, but no thanks.

It looks okay but not worth paying full price for

Attached: 1554379656360.png (807x631, 464K)

saving for the steam summer sale

Attached: 0eec1e3f-26e2-4692-9a83-0a706646a3e0.png (1250x1120, 536K)

>Yea Forums loves shitty movie "games" now
what went wrong

>narrative-driven
That's why. I can name the number of decent western story games on ONE HAND, and all of them managed at least a semblance of gameplay despite their obvious focus.

Of those games, not a single one was made in the past 20 years. I can't imagine being crazy enough to think that this piece of shit company somehow managed something no-one else did, while still investing far too much money into assets.

It's literally a shill thread. The devs have been actively advertising on Yea Forums.

Wishlisted for now. Playing Pathologic, this month's other plague game for now.

Because I'm playing a better game about a plague.

Attached: 1557493154355.png (170x243, 51K)

Why is a woman wearing pants in the middle ages?

>barefoot redhead thief girl
>she removes her mask
>she's ugly

Yes, I took some French courses in high school. I'd stay up with her and eat cheese while she teaches me to speak fluently and discussed which Jean-Luc Godard film is our favorite.

Attached: AF20.jpg (950x648, 422K)

Those aren't pants they're chausses

No thanks I prefer my games full of nonsense

welcome to western gaming in the year 2019

meanwhile in Pathologic 2, a slav fucking masterpiece, even kids are hot (not to mention all the fuckable adult women)

Attached: 20190525141637_1.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

Basically this. Pathologic is a far superior narratively driven game about plague. You can actually fuck up and feel the consequences.

cool, I'll just read a book then

wow another sony cinematic experience(tm)

>more retarded shills on Yea Forums are shilling this trash game
I know you retarded plague tale devs already paid off that tranny spherehunter to shill this garbage for you, but all your failed shill threads on Yea Forums are dead because it's western trash
fuck off west cuck

Motherfucking this.

As someone who prefers game mechanics-oriented games, I have no problem with games with a story-focus. I just wish that a lot of those games wouldn't do the typical third-person/first-person corridor shooter/stealth thing.