PC gamers are real ga-

>PC gamers are real ga-

Attached: Capture546789473.png (816x520, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/524220/discussions/0/1480982338945378722/
steamcommunity.com/app/524220/discussions/0/135511757698846322/
steamcommunity.com/app/524220/discussions/0/1327844097122080496/
appuals.com/fix-nier-automata-crashing/
windowsreport.com/fix-nier-automata-issues/
github.com/Kaldaien/FAR/issues/133
reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/8wwpfh/nier_automata_crashing_after_first_mission/?st=jw3x2pka&sh=1cd0e863
reddit.com/r/nier/comments/60ccx4/freezing_on_intro_cutscene/?st=jw3x2s5d&sh=62a13910
gamepressure.com/download.asp?ID=68672
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meanwhile console plebs can only whine and sign online petitions for the easy mode they obviously need.

Attached: 793-1557865646-128926527.png (1451x925, 2.15M)

total views - 7,414
unique downloads - 656

less than 10% of pc gamers who viewed it downloaded it, 10% of population are fags

coincidence?

ITT: confused consoleplebs can't grasp the concept of having options you can willingly choose or ignore

>thinking console fags can understand basic logic

You can just unlock steam achievements via the achievement unlocker so you don't even have to play the game.
I would recommend.

It reminds me of the Nier Automata steam release, tons of PCasuals complaining because they couldn't beat the tutorial and reach the first save point

PC "players" spend far too long shitposting and whining about video games, rather than playing them. So when they do get something, it's almost alien to them.

The ones asking for this aren't gamers, they're bandwagoners who want that experience of beating the latest hot game of the month without actually putting in the effort. You see it all the time with shit like Persona 5 and Nier Automata, niche series becoming some-what mainstream due to the popularity of a new game.

cope

the game kept crashing you stupid nigger. It is a shit port that was fixed with mods.

wait, seriously? the hardest part of that game was the beginning of the game at hard difficulty, later game is easy regardless of difficulty and the early game is a cakewalk with anything that isn't hard.

but did they mod playable hatsune miku into the game who can 1 shot everything?

THEN i'll buy

>game kept crashing
No it didn't you revisionist fuck, PCasuals kept reeing about dying in one hit, how hard it was to dodge, and how they couldn't mash quick save every 10 feet

PC players are shit tier in every regard of the word and will ruin any fanbase that gets a game ported to PC.
Souls fans went from cool stoic people sharing info about the game and art to waifu fags, total weebshitters and memers.
This is only one example.
PC players destroy and cheapen the appeal of everything.
Why do so many losers gravitate to PC gaming?

while this image is pathetic i would actually totally love a dps tracker for your team mates just to know who is carrying, no need to show actual numbers, maybe just give the person with the most dps a glow or a crown fuck it.

>Why do so many losers gravitate to PC gaming?
Because of the "master race" meme, it gives them a sense of validation and that's why they defend it so fervently
Sad really

source on DPS tracker? I want to weed out shitters

SmartHunter on the monster hunter world nexus

>they'll find out I'm using cheats to cheese fights now
Damnit

That never happened YOU revisionist cocksucker. The game was terribly ported and still to this day has massive performance issues that can only be fixed by mods such as global illumination (or something to that effect) being set to ultra with no option to lower it.

>PC players are shit tier in every regard of the word and will ruin any fanbase
agreed pc gaming should get it's won board so we can actually talk about video games

*own

The game crashed before you could even reach the first save when it released.

ITT: well-crafted shitposting

>accesibility options
its for disabled people kek

PC players beat Division 2's first raid in 5 hours
Took Console players 2 days

>No one memed about Souls before the PC release

This is an actual meme

>t-that never happened
>a-all the steam reviews and the PCasuals crying on Yea Forums were being ironic
>I-I'm good at games honest
Hush now PCasual, it'll be ok

See

I don’t think anyone the world over thinks Nier Automata is too hard. It’s a very mild action game mixed with a very mild bulle hell. You know, bullet hells, that PC genre.

It fits PC philosophy that games can be modded against a creators desires, but not for console philosophy of games are art.

>options are bad
autistic wanna be i bet you didnt even complete the game and are just here to bait and shitpost like the child you likely are

Modding is an optional community action, it has no effect on the creator’s vision unless you personally desire it, and you personally desiring it has no effect on anybody else.

mods don't exist on consoles because of money, they want to sell you a hard mode, not it in

*not mod it in

Now where's the hard mode mod? And don't give me that charmless/demon bell crap because I already finished the game with that as well

Attached: 1557414462854.jpg (1092x1038, 113K)

>p-p-pc genre, it's not arcades
PCasuals don't even know where games come from

Yeah, those arcades that still fucking exist in 2019, all five of them. Tell me, when’s the last time you went to the arcade to play a bullet hell? A real, proper bullet hell, not a shootemup?

I already beat this game though.

Bloodborne is console exclusive and people waifufag all the time

1. literally nothing in Automata's intro can 1 hit you
2. meanwhile...
steamcommunity.com/app/524220/discussions/0/1480982338945378722/
steamcommunity.com/app/524220/discussions/0/135511757698846322/
steamcommunity.com/app/524220/discussions/0/1327844097122080496/
appuals.com/fix-nier-automata-crashing/
windowsreport.com/fix-nier-automata-issues/
github.com/Kaldaien/FAR/issues/133
reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/8wwpfh/nier_automata_crashing_after_first_mission/?st=jw3x2pka&sh=1cd0e863
reddit.com/r/nier/comments/60ccx4/freezing_on_intro_cutscene/?st=jw3x2s5d&sh=62a13910
gamepressure.com/download.asp?ID=68672

>PCasual already knows he's going to get btfo and preemptively tries to split hairs
Played DonDonPachi at my local barcade last weekend
The Xbox 360 was more of a bullet hell machine you dumb PCasual, always trying to steal genres, sad!

>literally nothing in Automata's intro can 1 hit you
Which makes the PCasuals screeching about it even dumber
Phone screen shot solely because I know it's going to make you mad

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-134139.png (720x1280, 236K)

What a pathetic life you must lead, telling lies on the internet.

Kinda like Consoles claim fighters when they are Arcade?

>one guy said a thing, all PC owners BTFO
Your inferiority complex is greatly amusing.

I've already cucked you 9 times over lad
You need to post 8 more just to get even (though you can never become uncucked)

Go ahead, I await your groveling.

>tons of evidence of crashing complaints
>literally one dude complaining about the prologue
>admitting to being a troll

This whole "wor-" thing is so stupid.

You can just disable whatever you don't want in the config file and just roll with the dps tracker. It will depress you though, if you're halfway decent. Rolling no special gear yet, playing a budget elemental bow build, I usually end up in the 30% to 40% damage dealt range in a team of 4.

Platform warriors should be banned on sight every day for a week at least.
Noone cares which is your preferred platform. Stop defending corporations.

>I-I-it's only one person
How embarrassing that your entire argument is disproven by a google search

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-134658.png (720x1280, 205K)

-y

>30% of Sonyfags couldn't beat father gascoigne

kek

>, PCasuals kept reeing about dying in one hit, how hard it was to dodge
Because there's no dedicated dodge button by default in the game. You have to mod that shit in lmao

>you can see the crown
I need this.

look at There are also mods to generate guaranteed small and large crowns if that's your thing.

What?

Well son at least PC do have the option also this user gets it

-y

Cope

Attached: 20190503_040623.jpg (2663x981, 1.39M)

>PCasuals are actually this fucking retarded
>PCasuals can't even clear the first 5 minutes

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-140625.png (720x1280, 236K)

Reminder that if you don't own both a PC and a console, you're probably in the bottom echelon for skill. Nothing screams "handicapped" like being a consoleonly or pconly.

>phoneposting

Attached: console.png (1002x465, 52K)

I have a PS4 Pro but I haven't turned it on and played anything on it since last year because I play 99% of my videojuegos on PC. Where do I stand?

>specifically say I'm doing it to upset people
>he gets upset

PCbro here. I don't use these difficulty mods. Those are for journalists.

There is no dodge key on the keyboard in Nier:Automata and it can't be bound without using a mod

On the right side. Nothing worthwile on PS4 released in some time.