Untitled

gamespot.com/articles/trump-tariffs-could-raise-game-consoles-prices-in-/1100-6467159/

Attached: 1553167237293.jpg (731x783, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/05/14/chinas-new-tariffs-are-hitting-us-farmers-at-every-single-angle.html
dqydj.com/household-income-percentile-calculator/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based god emperor

Attached: 1558604692784.jpg (750x430, 68K)

Good. Switch to PC you faggots.

Attached: 28493569.jpg (328x312, 41K)

this. play indies, stop taking a massive elephant dick up the ass with these AAA monstrosities

Feels good to live in Canada

This effects PC gaming as well dumbass

>chinese imports
Oh good, so nothing I care about.

PC Master Race wins again!

Good, fuck China. Fuck all the SJWs that want us to bow to them,too

Quit reading blogs, neither you nor them have any clue about economics so quit pretending you do.

a PC is not a console dumbass

Attached: 8nRqoXW.jpg.png (800x729, 48K)

well you're basically a Chinese colony so threre's no point in having tariffs or trying to protect whatever tech or patents you have.

OOOH NO NO NO
HOW WILL CHINK SHILLS RECOVER?

>people are still assblasted that Trump won

Attached: 1549179660495.jpg (566x500, 135K)

guess they'll just have to manufacture them here.

Protectionism does nothing but hurt the average consumer

no it doesnt
>PChads
>ever paying for vidya
HAWWWWWWWWWWW

Sure, let's just ignore the shit he's been actually causing and concentrate on that part

not really, more like people who voted for him are finally waking up.

by watching the americans pay more for video games

Attached: 1552882827959.webm (854x436, 2.94M)

Master rise, race up

Post yfw you're not american

Attached: 1487099962792.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>Thinking anyone has ever fallen for this brand is shilling
Lmao you'll need to try harder then that Chinaman

Attached: 1558551878506.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

>all games consoles, controllers, and other Chinese imports
>but yeah, it’s actually about Chinese imports and not specifically video games at all
Is this some unironic THEY TARGETED GAMERS psyop or what?

>he made another thread
Holy shit this chink is SEETHING

Attached: 1558141080508.jpg (888x894, 68K)

I know some of this is bait, but where do you think pc components are made?

>Paying for video games
Lmao

Attached: 1558247663181.jpg (223x286, 47K)

Nah, most PC gaming parts are manufactured in Taiwan.
Even the server market fucked off from China so hard that it went from being 95% Chinese producer to less than 50% in a year.

Drumpf:because of me, it is now 2019. The 2019th year ever
All ya’ll: YAAAAAD KEEEEENG SLAAAAAAAAY

yeah, how dare I be upset a candidate set to destroy the country and what it stands for won

Americans need to learn to sacrifice for their fellow Americans, economic patriotism.

Do you really think the people posting here are going to vote democrat? Democrats literally hate us, you know almost everyone here is a fucking white males right?

When will Trump tax sluts?

Attached: E51E37FB0EB04125B48839B81127C816.jpg (960x852, 76K)

Anyone who unironically defends China is either being payed by them or a huge retarded nigger
Which are you op?

>Yea Forumsermin losing their minds they can't get their next fix from the bugmen without paying out more shekels
It really is a mental illness.

Attached: 1516121715996.jpg (1284x980, 262K)

Look at that miltank

Why do Americans who earn less than $150k a year vote against their own financial interests? Are Americans really such grovelling bootlickers?

Attached: taxes.png (641x509, 28K)

Cringe and bootlicking China pilled

The amount of Stockholm Syndrome surrounding this man is both astounding and embarrassing. Food prices are gonna rise because of him and you don't care. Video game prices might increase because of him and you don't care. He's gonna start a war with Iran because Israel ordered him too and you don't care.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

It's ok he's smoothing things over with Japan.
>Let me tell you I love the Japanese and the Japanese love me. Really wonderful people. The best. When I was in high school they would say "Donald you know you are so honorable just like a Samurai" can you believe that? "Donald-sensei" they said. And I said no no come on now but they insisted "Donald-sensei". And now my son Baron he loves the Japanese. The Nintendos and he loved the Ninja Turtles. Can you believe that? American boy never been to Japan a day in his life he says "Dad I want a Ninja Turtles birthday party." Tremendous. Just a wonderful culture. We love the Japanese in America.

SAUCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEE THOSE TITS ARE BEAUTIFULLLLLL

Wasn't the Thot Audit a thing just recently?

>Americans are so mentally cucked that they’d rather vote for a con-man who hasn’t paid his fair share of taxes for decades than for a man who stands up for their interests

The Chinese are paying back for the humiliation they suffered from the Opium War. This time, it's electronics (millions of hours wasted by American youth) and fentanyl. America is fucked and is being fucked by China.

Attached: bernie.jpg (618x519, 42K)

Your chart clearly shows literally everyone gets a tax cut. How is this bad

They think they will be rich one day. They're delusional.

Wait, is Taiwan not China now? Last I heard “Taiwan” didn’t even exist, the country was literally called China.

based trump
fuck manchildren

>Food prices are gonna rise because of him and you don't care.
how on earth are food prices going to rise? America imports barely any food from China. China's food prices on the other hand are going to rise since they're tarriffing and boycotting American basedbeans, which is a cheap input for raising pork, and Chinks love pork so they hate when prices rise for that.

thank you based trump.

>I get a tax cut
>but someone else gets one too

So?

>He's unironically a Chinese dick sucker
Wew how embarrassing

American voters are less about voting for self-interest and more for bragging rights and seeing the other side seethe

>not living on food stamps
>not pirating
>giving a fuck about what happens to shitskins on the other side of the world
lmaoing my ass off

Taiwan is currently an autonomous province

and that's a good thing

Almost all wealth that currently exists in the US was earned during the lifetime of that wealthy person. Very little of the "1%" is through heritage. If you work smart, anyone can become rich.

Ah yes let me buy new PC parts when there's no game coming out that needs a high-end PC

Your chart fucking shows everyone gets a cut. Why would anyone vote against paying less taxes just because someone else will also pay less taxes?

>Last I heard “Taiwan” didn’t even exist, the country was literally called China.
Shoo chink, shoo.
But yes, the majority of PC GPU AIBs are Taiwanese, as are major manufacturers.
Even fucking Foxconn is Taiwanese, and they just recently shifted tons of production to India in the wake of the the Chinese tariffs.

Based Trump
Kill all chinese people

I can see the leaf from here

Well, fuck it. I guess I'm going full crypto then.

It's time to buy some bitcoin at my local coinstar machine.

Bitcoin Cash, not bitcoin core.

>voted for trump because I was 100% convinced hilary was going to push us into war
>two years later and 8 months later it turns out that trump wants us to go to war with iran

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR THIS IS WHAT I WANTED TO AVOID!

Well, between my dad, my brother, my sister, and me, plus my mom's disability, our household gross income per year is ~$200k, which would put my household in the top 15%, easily.
So I don't see the issue here.

>how on earth are food prices going to rise? America imports barely any food from China.

>China’s latest tariff hike on $60 billion worth of U.S. goods hits farmers at “every single angle,” according to an economist at the American Farm Bureau Federation.

>“The retaliatory tariffs placed on U.S. farmers from China are a net negative on the industry,” Michael Nepveux told CNBC’s “Squawk Box Asia” on Tuesday.

>Ongoing U.S.-China trade tensions further escalated Monday when Beijing announced that it would raise tariffs to as high as 25% on more than 5,000 U.S. products starting June 1. The new Chinese duties target a wide range of agricultural products, and U.S. farmers are set to be hardest hit.

cnbc.com/2019/05/14/chinas-new-tariffs-are-hitting-us-farmers-at-every-single-angle.html

>Food stamps
Your guy is coming those too.

just like how he went to war with syria, right schlomo?

Based Charlie Mac.

There's only one Bitcoin. Anything else is a counterfeit or scam.

>lol i’ll just play on pc
>but what about the p-
>lmao there are no games coming out for pc, you idiot

>thought trump would get rid of the mexicans
>my cuban wife is still here despite numerous ice reports

TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

>household
>top 15%
lol

Based, PC gaming bout to enter a golden age

>American basedbeans
lol

this

dqydj.com/household-income-percentile-calculator/
Even $120k household income puts you in the top 25% of households.

STOP REPOSTING THIS THREAD, CHANG

TAXING TRANS-NATIONAL CORPORATIONS IS GOOD

Attached: 1554300093.pgm300_faekitrade.jpg (764x1280, 152K)

Bitcoin Cash is the fork from the original chain/code that happened when it became apparent the Jews overtook bitcoin core. You should read up on it

I did and that's why turning my useless oldworld coins into based as fuark bitcoins is the smart play. deal with it, boomer

How do you define "rich"? The libtards/commie think that anyone above poor is "rich". So the middle class gets fucked.

wtf are these based darkies doing?
sauce?

What?

I never said to exchange one for the other. I've been into Bitcoin since 2011, I have an absolute fuck load. When cash happened that meant I had coins on both wallets automatically. I just don't buy core coins now, only stuff like BCH or ETH

Attached: 1554535498075.gif (510x471, 2.82M)

Don't care. There's only one Bitcoin.

>falling for the “you’re actually rich” meme
A household of 10 with $200k total income is not in the same social class as a household of 2 with the same income.
Holy shit, are Americans literally retarded?

For a household of 5 in the state of Massachusetts, yes, that still puts my household in the top 25%.

yea

Oo look more

FAKE NEWS