Before the dust settles, are you planning to buy a PlayStation 5 or an Xbox Two next year?

Before the dust settles, are you planning to buy a PlayStation 5 or an Xbox Two next year?

Attached: next-gen-playstation.png (634x732, 140K)

Neither

>next gear
None will be available.

I'm definitely getting a Playstation Change™
Change™ The Way You Play

Attached: 1487325335605.jpg (1921x1323, 219K)

Never bought a console
Never will

even buying a new Sony console in the first 3 years was a bad idea PS3 and PS4, but now you have censorship as a cherry on top and likely even higher online fees. for no game to play. Not nice at all.

Not really, I'm done with watered down PCs, I bought a PS4 last year and have barely used it. And the PS5 will have even less exclusives.

I'm gonna wait a full year at least before deciding. Touting shit to be able to supersample checkerboard to 8k and 3d audio drivers, sounds like the first HW Revs could be buggy garbage.

I have a PC so no need to even consider an xbone2. PS5 maybe depending on what level of jew they're operating.

Depends which offers me the best all around experience. We know nothing yet. My preferences would be

Consistent good performance and resolution (I.e. not shit hardware for the price)
Good 3rd party support
Good 1st party support
Good controller (not like the shitty ps3 controller which made me avoid the whole console)
Associated services (e.g. say you buy a game in the digital store and they allow you to stream it anywhere for free at no extra cost because you already own the game)

I had a ps4 this gen but right now I'm leaning towards the xbox just because of halo infinite. We shall see what each company is bringing to the table over the next year and half though.

If you don't own a Pro/X then it's worth it just to play previous gen titles at better performance.

I plan to buy an "Xbox" and Switch next year.

no, not unless it's under $400 and they ditch paid online.

Yeah I'll go with whichever ends up being the better package but probably a ps5 for exclusives since I already have a good PC.

I'll do what I always do and buy the console when Gran Turismo is released for it.

is... is that a switch?

If the new xbox controller still take fucking batteries then thats a no to Microsoft.

Attached: 1557390838682.webm (202x360, 2.77M)

Better have a new GTA stories or i wont be getting it

It's a patent Sony filed well before the switch was announced.

Gran turismo has been dead since 4. My brother bought his ps3 with Gt5 prologue and whilst it looked promising the final game was garbage and gt6 was even worse. Gt sport is even worse than that with it being online focused for the most part. I've been playing forza on PC and is honestly way better. Gran turismo has nothing to compete with the horizon series too which are freaking good to play casually.

My guess is the two platforms will be comparable, barring something really unexpected. MS will probably offer a version with better performance but at a premium cost.

Overall, the PS4 experience is better than the Xbone and I can't imagine that changing. The Xbone OS and webstore are seriously clunky on the Xbox, plus the aggressiveness that they're pushing gamepass kind of puts me off. On the other hand, I have vastly more faith in MS to deliver robust BC and I might be able to rationalise paying for a higher-specced model.

What kind of turbo goy buys a console on it's first year?

Do you people have no dignity?

Attached: 1557024050543.png (450x450, 307K)

I've bought every system released for the last 25 years, I'll definitely be getting a PS5, I won't get another Xbox unless they start having exclusives again cause otherwise there's no point

2spooky

I'm planning to buy one or both instead of getting an X or Pro.

Next year? Certainly not. But I'm certainly getting a PS5 in the future.

>well before
it was filed in 2015. Switch development was likely well under way by that point. It doesn't take you a mere few months to design a console and get it on the market.

I'll never get another Xbox, Playstation always has more exclusives

I wonder if Sony/MS are working on a portable PS4/Xbone, as I could see that selling well.

I'm going to buy a new GPU

You'll need to upgrade your CPU and invest in a bigger SSD too for this generation.

considering the switch's success I wouldn't be surprised either
could even make a better experience than the switch's

ape escape 4

Having BC with another console would vastly reduce the software problems associated with releasing a traditional handheld.

The PS5's SSD is kinda a huge deal, gonna wait a year though as I wanna see how long that thing will fucking last.
>mfw devs still won't compress their game's files because the nee ssd loads them so quickly
>most texture streaming issues on PS4 could have been reduced if they just compressed the files

>dilationstation 4
pass

SSDs lifespan is a solved problem, it’s not 2009 anymore

Hmm, let me think.
PS5 is gonna have ridiculous SJW censorship policies, have a shitty online service (just like the current PSN), have nothing but movie games (desu Bloodborne and Spiderman are fun), and even the CEO of Sony America says they want less focus on games, and they'll fight game addiction, probably meaning they'll have mandatory breaks every few hours or so. No thanks. Xbox One had a shitty launch, not gonna lie. But since Phil Spencer has taken over, they have a ton of fun indie games, that are highly underrated. And with all the studios Xbox is buying out? They have a good chance to dominate next gen. Halo Infinite also seems to be a return to Halo's roots, which most current (and former) Halo fans want. If its actually a good Halo game (unlike 4&5), and they make it a times exclusive for like, 6 months to the next gen Xbox, Xbox will win. Halo has always pushed Xbox sales, and with abysmal release schedules this generation, it's not hard to see why xbone has done horribly

let's see faggot
>ps5
more cinematic experience and movies, less games, more censorship from Commiefornia, SJW shit, throw japanese developers under buss, etc
>xbox XX ?
no games, LGBT bullshit, muh toxicity same with Sony, always online shit, only digital console shit, no games again

neither to be honest, at this point with all this garbage, i will just buy a new PC and call it a day.

Attached: 1558017192189.jpg (1135x760, 282K)

I've learned from this gen not to buy until like 2 years later

I bought a PS4 day one and literally the only two games I played on it were Horizon: Zero Dawn and Red Dead 2. Everything else I play on PC.

Otherwise, it’s my Netflix box.

I won’t buy the PS5 until the PS6 comes out.

Xbox

>they make it a times exclusive for like, 6 months to the next gen Xbox
user, you know this isn't happening so I don't know why you would bring it up, also, Xbox One sold decently better than expected at least, even Halo 5 sold really well on the console but Infinite being on Windows 10 isn't going to affect shit since no one gives a fuck about Windows 10 games, you want those games to sell, put them on Steam. Halo Infinite will sale well mainly because of the Xbox Scarlett.

I will most likely get a PS5, no reason to get it on release date though unless it has a stellar first year like the switch. No reason for an xbox because pic related

Attached: specs.png (722x989, 40K)

halo is on steam

Halo MCC is on Steam, Infinite isn't.

PS5. It's backwards compatible with PS4 games and PSVR so it'll be an easy sell. Won't have to rebuy anything. I won't buy it right away though.

Probably an xbox because PS5 will be expensive af with the new tariffs.

Playstation 5 if its backwards compatible but otherwise nah