2012:

2012:
>Keiji Inafune is one of the god fathers of gaming, and Capcom was evil for forcing him out, cancelling his games, and stiffling his creative vision

2019:
>Keiji Inafune is a fraud and a con man and Capcom is great

Yea Forums has completely flipped their opinions of Inafune and Capcom in the span of only a few years. What happened?

Attached: Keiji-Inafune.jpg (1250x796, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/w8CWL
polygon.com/features/2015/5/11/8576141/koji-igarashi-day-in-the-life
eurogamer.net/articles/capcom-done-with-western-devs
ign.com/articles/2010/09/06/dead-rising-2-inafune-speaks
youtube.com/watch?v=DGCe_HpgH6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Yea Forums is one person meme
cagey conman was always a hack the nearly killed capcom single-handedly when they put him in a position of power

Terrible Kickstarter in all ways, how it was managed, the end product and the PR. Only thing they nailed was the hype at beginning.
I really hope Bloodstained will be good so Igarashi won't get shamed out of the industry too.

That's the current position. If you go to Yea Forums threads around 2012-2013, that was an extreme minority.

The MN9 announcement thread had one guy explaining that inafune was just a producer and never directed a game, and he was shouted down. That was ONE post out of like 700 positive posts.

Yea Forums has a big ego so they don't like to admit they were wrong.

>tfw you always saw conman for what he was

Attached: 1536167082619.jpg (1200x1027, 160K)

Okay here's your chance to admit you were wrong, go for it.

>I really hope Bloodstained will be good so Igarashi won't get shamed out of the industry too.

That's what Iga fears. He knew the game was going badly, and they didn't have the money to properly fix it. Looks like he went to the publishers, straight up said: this game will bomb if you don't give us more money to fix it. They ran out of kickstarter money YEARS ago. So he's been trying to polish that turd for a while.

Since the development is a bit of a mess, he and Artplay have been trying to hide that as much as possible. That's why they didn't announce Inti-Creates being fired, or gave lame excuses for the various delays. There's even another studio listed in the intro of the game's splash screen and they've never explained who they are.

I get the sense that this game is Iga's Daikatana.

Yea Forums is one person simply means that the majority of Yea Forums has the same opinion. quit being retarded over this

Megaman fags were just so desperate for anything they ignored any red flag.
>n-no! you're wrong! inafune is the hero we need! fuck crapcum!

Inafune spent like a decade being sold as "the creator of mega man". He knows how to get attention and milk the media. The gaming press still calls him either the "father" or 'creator' of the series to this day.

Funny that those words have been scrubbed from ANY Mega Man related page on Wikipedia. Looks like MM fags got salty as shit. If you want to troll them hard, go there and call Inafune the series creator and cite like the 100 Gaming press articles saying that.

The truth came out, that's what happened

>He will save our country, the gov was evil for imprison him, cancelling his movement and stifling his ubermensch vision

>He is a fraud and a con man, heil Allies

why cant you just see into the future ?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

No one will deny hitler turned germany into a power house.

He showed his true colors

>Inafune
>set everything on fire on the way out, then shat out stuff like MN9

>Capcom
>was in a dark place for a while with DMC put to pasture and Resident Evil trying to do everything from quasi-horror to straight up esports competitive tactical shooterr
>but came back from the brink with DMC5 and a solid RE2 remake

People can redeem themselves, and people can also burn off all their good will.

So that's what happened to those 6 million.

What the fuck do you think happened? Are you retarded? Did you miss the mighty No9 debacle?

Attached: 1454532051907.jpg (600x703, 107K)

>"There's even another studio listed in the intro of the game's splash screen and they've never explained who they are."
>it's true
>look up Disruptive Games
>only one game is listed on their site and it's a PSVR hero shooter

Attached: 1380227632784.gif (250x251, 999K)

They're placed right beside Wayforward and Artplay, so they must have done something important.

I even checked an official thread, and several people were asking who Disruptive games are, and the official spokes people never explained.

What are the chances that the same thing happen to Hideo Kojima?

>leaves Capcom
>suddenly, Capcom becomes great again
>MN9 made people actually question what he has actually done while working for Capcom
>a simple bit of research shows he actually did fuck all and was only praised for doing PR shit

Weren't those mostly MMfags though? The other Capcomfags didn't like his ass after he got the company to outsource and westernize their IPs, specially RE and DMCfags.

>after he got the company to outsource and westernize their IPs, specially RE and DMCfags.

RE was never outsourced, but DMC, Dead Rising were. At the time, people didn't know it was Inafune who did it because people didn't even really know about these games until 2011 and 2012, and Inafune had left by 2010. But doing digging, yes it was Inafune-san who had been the brainchild of the outsourcing push.

He even doubled down on it and continued it at his new company, he even hired the same dev teams as he did at Capcom. Ninja Gaiden Z was outsourced and it is considered one of the worst games ever.

The next ones will be Kojima and Igarashi.
Igarashi at least deserves it for stealing credits from a game he only worked late in development.

People have already played Bloodstained and the reception has been positive since the first demo. The only problem it's consistently had has been visuals.

Low quality thread

see

>leaves Konami
>suddenly, Konami becomes great again
>Death Stranding and his twitter made people actually question what he has actually done while working for Konami
>a simple bit of research shows he actually did fuck all and was only praised for doing PR shit

Attached: serveimage.jpg (4889x2750, 562K)

Get reading comprehension. He's saying that the Mighty No. 9 debacle soured public perception of Inafune and brought to light a lot of the bullshit he'd pulled that wasn't common knowledge at the time the kickstarter happened.

I hated him years before he left Capcom.

Yeah Yea Forums are the biggest dipshits to ever exist

>Igarashi at least deserves it for stealing credits from a game he only worked late in development.

It is a shame he got the credit as the one guy who made SotN. In reality, it's more complex and if you had to point to one single guy as the most important, it'd be director/programmer/producer Toru Hagihara. He also directed Rondo of Blood.

Iga was co-writer, and co-programmer, and then later was the Assistant director who finished the game. He wasn't even the sole writer, and I'd say writing was a 50/50 split between him and Toshiharu Furukawa.

So Iga was a big part of SotN, but it's really Hagihara's game. If anything, they should call this "Hagivania" or whatever. But he got a promotion and works (presumably still?) in Konami management.

Konami has done literally nothing though. Capcom will at least make solid games, whereas Konami went all in on pachinko and let all their great IPs die slow gambling induced deaths.

>>suddenly, Konami becomes great again

Wait, Konami doesn't even make games anymore though. All I've seen from them are rom-re-releases and Metal Gear survive which was a lame asset flilp.

>Konami becomes great again
Half assed rom collections and shit like Metal Gear Survive is not great.

Its surreal the Haunting Grounds guy is now /ourguy/ megabros.

Attached: 132654432532.jpg (640x427, 49K)

>Half assed rom collections

I've always been annoyed at how lame and half-assed these always are. Just imagine if they actually cared? I'd love to see the NES games re-built with assets from the 16-32 bit games. Hell, SOTN has the sprites for the CVIII cast already. I suspect that's why they were in the game to begin with: as a start of something to use later.

Thta's why Rondo has so many well designed enemies that show up in like one spot.

>suddenly, Konami becomes great again
Since when?

>Its surreal the Haunting Grounds guy is now /ourguy/ megabros.

I want PS-PS2 era Capcom back when they were making these mid-range budgeted games like Haunting Ground.

it's called igavania not because of sotn but because of all the games that IGA had a much larger role in that were based on sotn that came afterwards

bloodstained is just elements from the DS and ps2 castlevania games thrown together

I knew he was a fraud since DmC.

Attached: 1455720398340.jpg (556x118, 36K)

I will always be thankful for him creating Dead Rising. It is one of my favorite games of all time. But he is a conman and you had to be a fucking idiot to give money to kickstarter let alone his kickstarter.

>and the PR.
archive.fo/w8CWL
kek

Nobody felt that way in 2012.

>Keiji Inafune is one of the god fathers of gaming, and Capcom was evil for forcing him out, cancelling his games, and stiffling his creative vision
That was way before 2012 Newfag and before we all knew how he convinced capcom to kill almost all their ips by outsourcing to medocre western studios. Hes just a productor btw none of the creativity comes from him and still he pretty much steals the credit, megaman is the prime example of this. Hes not just a hack hes a fucking moron.

I wonder how this retard and the rest of Yea Forums are now. Probably in this thread pretending they always knew he was a hack to cover up their shame

I'm still pissed at him for killing dead rising, 2 wasn't bad per say but the rest were utter trash and most likely killed the series with 4

Last trailer looked pretty good desu, aside from the tits reduction of one of the bosses, but visually looks pretty good over all.

Yea Forums wouldn't lie like that would we?

Attached: 1449594075876.png (1002x566, 34K)

>That feel when I'm the only person who still likes Inafune due to the fact that my favorite games exist because of him.

I feel sad for her

>feeling sad for a sandnigger

>/mlp/ has the highest avg weight
Every time

Attached: 1544924958877.jpg (900x900, 113K)

He was still consulting on Dead Rising with 2 which was good and improved on many areas of Dead Rising while losing only a bit in other areas. It is still a great game. The series went to shit after he left and the retards at Capcom bought the Canadian studio and gave them full control of the series.

>Dead Rising 2:
>Director(s)
Robyn Wallace

>Producer(s)
Shinsaku Ohara
Josh Bridge
Jason Leigh

>Designer(s)
Hayato Tsuru
Yuji Hayakawa
Toshiya Iwaoka

>Programmer(s)
James Hall
Dee Jay Randall

>Artist(s)
Naru Omori
Dave Taylor

>Writer(s)
Annie Reid
Dan Brady

>Dead Rising 3:
>Director(s)
Michael Jones

>Producer(s)
Josh Bridge

>Designer(s)
Brent Arnst
Roy McCombe

>Programmer(s)
Adrian Cheung

>Writer(s)
Annie Reid

Notice the distinct lack of Japanese names in the production of Dead Rising 3? Of all the things you can blame Inafune for ruining you can't blame him for Dead Rising especially considering we would never have the masterpiece that is the first Dead Rising without him lying to Capcom to push it through production.

>people gave millions to Inafune while Shantae struggled to get half a mil
>Shantae turned out good but clearly unfinished, while MN9 was hot shit all around

I'm still mad.

If 5 is the SatPC equivalent to HGH's RR then I can deal.

>and the retards at Capcom bought the Canadian studio and gave them full control of the series.

That "Retard" was Mr. Keiji Inafune. Capcom Canada was Inafune's brainchild.

just because the games were made and released around 2011 to 2013, doesn't mean they weren't Inafune projects. Once a project has been underway you have invested so much you can't back out of it without blowing millions and producing no games. So Capcom knew these games werne't great, but let them come out and then hoped to recover later.

>He was still consulting on Dead Rising with 2 which was good and improved on many areas of Dead Rising while losing only a bit in other areas.
false. different and shitty unreal engine instead of MT framework so the game runs like crap and the movement is clunky as fuck. overpowered meme combo weapons that kill the games whole gimmick, even worse story than the first game and survivors that can actually fight but still have an annoying AI that gets stuck on shit so instead of being a challenge its just boring

dead rising 2 made the mistake of thinking the first game is about killing zombies

>What happened?
Are you a literal caveman? Seriously asking. What the fuck DIDNT happen with him?

Didn’t he just draw the design for megaman? That’s hardy what I would call “creating megaman”

>What the fuck DIDNT happen with him?

A good game.

>What happened?
Mighty No.9

>get 4 million
>could have used 2 for development and 2 for other expenses like marketing or setting up console versions
It was THIS easy, he literally fucked up in every way he could while at the end instead of admitting their fuck up and starting over they just told everyone how it was better than nothing, he wasn't that respected before already but this was the final nail in the coffin.

For MM1:
>official promo art
>designed two bosses
>designed the logo
>did animations, background, and other miscellaneous art in the game.

He's the "Creator of Bombman and ElecMan".

Never because some big studio will be always dumb enough to give him unlimited resources.

I think Inafune should've taken a completely different approach to making a game.

Being who he is, he should be well acquainted with talented people. He should've partnered up with somebody who can program, be it somebody who has worked for Capcom or some indie-game dev that he's met along the way, or what have you. Programmer-friend programs the skeleton of the game, nothing polished or in-depth, just something that does the bare minimum of what Inafune wants Beck to do (dashing, assimilating enemies). Meanwhile, Inafune "the ideas man", just DRAWS characters, enemies, environments, basically draws a blueprint for the entire game.

Then you crowdfund and hand THAT off to IntiCreates, give them way more of a headstart, give IntiCreates way less guess-work. Mighty No9 faults arise because of the development process and how much they left up in the open for IntiCreates to fill in themselves.

In gaming you're only as good as your last game. Kojima still has a mystique about him and he has a string of good selling games. If Death Standing bombs he'll be chucked into early retirement. Next set of investors will be very skeptical of him. If the game does mediocre, then he'll still get work but his next project will be way smaller sized.

you're fucking stupid.

Iga stated as soon as the kickstarter began that the game was backed by a publisher and the kickstarter was to gauge public interest. he specifically stated the money was already there.

That's pretty much what Comcept is, though. They make and develop the ideas, and then hire an external developer to create the game based on their design. All Comcept games were developed this way.

>He should've partnered up with somebody who can program, be it somebody who has worked for Capcom or some indie-game dev that he's met along the way, or what have you.

He hired Inti-Creates, who made or co-made a string of MM games. It seemed obvious, and they should be able to make a simple 2D platformer in a 3D engine right?

The big problem seems to be Unreal engine and the budget. Inti has never worked with Unreal before that, and rumors are they had no one on staff who knew how to work it past the simple GUI. That's why the game is so poorly optimized and programmed.

I guarantee you if you just told Inti to make the game in an engine of their choosing the game would have gone better. They made some 3DS and PSP 3D 2D games that were perfectly serviceable (and even look better than MN9).

>There were Shantaefags that fell for Conman's snake oils and embarrassed themselves from sucking off Conman
Sorry to hear what you guys had to deal with.

>Iga stated as soon as the kickstarter began that the game was backed by a publisher and the kickstarter was to gauge public interest. he specifically stated the money was already there.

Iga and Ben Judd couldn't get a publisher for their game, which is why they turned to kickstarter in the first place. Kickstarter was all Ben Judd's idea.

Source:
polygon.com/features/2015/5/11/8576141/koji-igarashi-day-in-the-life

There were rumors Deep Silver were going to publish the game, but this was never confirmed. Like a year or two later 505 Games was setup as a publisher for the game.

In a post by a 505 spokesman on the official forum, he said a few months ago that the game long ran out of Kickstarter money, which is why they couldn't offer new refunds, and it was all publisher money. I can find this post if you really care.

505 Games have sunk some unknown amount of money into this game to try to fix it. This is why they can hire Wayforward and other devs to try to fix it long after running out of Kickstarter money.

Not only did Inti have problems working with the engine but they also had to deal with the fact that the game's directors and had never worked on a 2D platformer before, with most of their previous Megaman experience coming from the Battle Network series.

Blue Castle was bought a month before Inafune left a couple weeks before Dead Rising 2 releases. Inafune left in October but had responded to questions about a sequel at the start of September before the Blue Castle purchase saying they are waiting to see how DR2 does before even thinking about a sequel. There were 3 spin offs/dlc between DR2 and DR3 of which he wasn't at capcom. So Dead Rising 3 was Inafune's project somehow? DR3 was not "underway" at all when Inafune left Capcom a month after DR2 released.

From wikipedia
>The developers Blue Castle Games worked with Keiji Inafune, the original Dead Rising producer and Capcom's former global head of research and development, along with other original Dead Rising team members.[5]

>different and shitty unreal engine instead of MT framework so the game runs like crap and the movement is clunky as fuck.
Stop being hyperbolic. The game didn't run like shit on my garbage hp dv6 laptop at the time and the movement wasn't much clunkier than DR1 movement which was also weighty and sort of clunky.

>even worse story than the first game and survivors that can actually fight but still have an annoying AI that gets stuck on shit so instead of being a challenge its just boring
The story has always been schlocky even in DR1, DR2 jumps the shark a few times but the games are good for their gameplay not their story. If anything DR2 focused too much on story. Survivors AI pathing is even more broken in DR1 but it was never a challenge in DR1 you just had to learn how it worked.

>overpowered meme combo weapons that kill the games whole gimmick
There were a few overpowered combo weapons but largely they were balanced and added an interest aspect to the gameplay experimentation instead of just stacking OHCs with magazines.

>dead rising 2 made the mistake of thinking the first game is about killing zombies
No it just made killing zombies a bit more interesting. The game is still about optimizing paths.

It's guaranteed to sell well regardless of how it turns out. Even the most mediocre Sony published PS4 exclusives sell millions.

>People pull the wool from over their eyes
>Wow, I can't believe you have knowledge now!
OP is a faggot retard.

The game's producer was Nick Yu, and this was his first game producing. He was chosen, I'm not joking, entirely because he can speak English and Japanese. That's the qualifications for like a spokesman, not a producer. A lot of the key dev team seems pretty inexperienced.

>only 44% of Yea Forumsirgins are virgins
considering how many normalfags have invaded, I believe this.

>Blue Castle was bought a month before Inafune left

Hello Mr. Retard who doesn't know how business works.

Inafune put all these plans into place long before he left Capcom. He hired Ninja Theory too. These were all part of his globalization plans.

Bionic Commando came out in 2009, which was one of his first big outsourcing projects, and it was such a disaster that Capcom President said that from now on no new games will be outsourced.

eurogamer.net/articles/capcom-done-with-western-devs

If you check the date, it's Jan 2010, but hey didn't Capcom release way more outsourced games after that? Yeah, because games take years to set up and it was too late to cancell them. Capcom has kept true to their word: after the projects' Inafune started were released they have not gone back to outsourcing.

BC09 was such a bomb it's what forced Inafune and Ben Judd out of the company in 2010. It's literally the biggest bomb in Capcom's entire history. It cost like 30-40 million dollars and sold like 100,000 in the first few months. It's officially listed as 1 million sales today, but that's after literally a decade of selling for 1 dollar on steam, so the sales are vastly inflated (just like DmC).

Fuck Inafune. I wish very ill will upon him. Merciless, slow, torturous death. Hell, not even death. Just living in physical, crippling torture where he wishes he was dead instead.

Attached: full.jpg (2000x2800, 1.83M)

This, can't have a single semi-off topic thread now without some faggot talking about how successful/depressed they are or politics garabge, they can't even be bothered to make their blogshit fun to read.

Basically before the MN9 Kickstarter, Capcom was pulling retarded bullshit and making stupid moves that allowed Inafune to take advantage of the outrage to push his kickstarter, such as Cancelling MML3, publishing DmC instead of DMC5, etc
And it wasn't until after that people found out a lot of the bad decisions could be traced back to him and then he takes a lot of the money from the kickstarter and instead of using it to make the game, he uses it to make a franchise out of MN9 before it's fucking out and the game ends up being shit

Attached: 1444469450452.png (653x479, 58K)

God im so glad Call-E isn't stuck in that shitty game, then again, she isn't anywhere atm so i don't know if that is a bad or a good thing

It was a mistake for her to take a job in a position she had no experience in. Like really, people act like being community manager is easy, but it's challenging and very stressful. And she simply did not do good job at it.
I do understand resenting this friend who recommended an entry level job for her while snatching up the producer gig, but what do you expect really? He also wanted his foot in the door, most people are not willing to take a step back to let other people take opportunities that they could have themself.
I work in localization, and see this happen constantly, with people being bitter about success of others or their friends who they view to be undeserving of getting those opportunities. And to be honest, I'm quilty of this too, if there's several openings for a company or project of course I'll apply first to get the sweetest gig, and THEN I'll tell my friends about it. It's kind of shitty, but we all need to make living in this industry. Same thing is happening in entry level work in game dev too.
As for her being proud of that iOS success... It's great to be proud of your accomplishments, but you also need to be willing to put that into perspective. Back in 2009 iStore landscape was very different from what it is now, and it was much easier to become succesful with relatively worse products. Maybe the JP companies saw her work and figured that her skills simply weren't up to par, or that her style wouldn't fit with them.
I do feel bad for her getting involved in a project that was very bad fit for her, and generally poorly managed.

>Hello Mr. Retard who doesn't know how business works.
Hello Mr. Retard who didn't read my post. DR3 was not in production at all immediately following DR2's release and Inafune's departure in September and October respectively.

ign.com/articles/2010/09/06/dead-rising-2-inafune-speaks
>Keiji Inafune: Well, we're not going to start even speaking about DR3 until we see the sales of DR2 – unfortunately that's the nature of the game! However, the experience with Blue Castle was very positive, and if we have the opportunity I would like to work with them again.

Inafune may have ideas for a sequel but Capcom clearly was not planning that far ahead before seeing how DR2 was recieved. This is further evidence by them putting the newly purchased Capcom Vancouver on pumping out DLC and DR:OtR during the next year. No one was working on DR3 that far back. By the time DR3 was being worked Inafune was no longer there to consult on it or have any quality control input or make them collaborate with the japanese DR devs like he did with DR2. DR3 turns out shit and you are arguing it's his fault because the company bought out Blue Castle a month before he was kicked out? If he was in such hot water by the start of January why the fuck would Capcom let him purchase Blue Castle in September a month before he would get ousted? "His" plans of westernization (in quotes because Capcom management sure didn't have problems going along with westernization when it made them money) may have had projects underway that they couldn't dump but DR3 was not one of them. Capcom's westernization may have been Inafune's fault but they sure kept that shit going all the way 'til last year I'm sure that was all according to the 2010 keikaku huh? Stupid faggot.

Her blueprint exists in the background of a nonplayable part of MN9, but it's so easy to miss if you're not looking.
She also kinda is in Mighty Gunvolt, though it's just really a skin for Call.
It looks like they decided on blue for her outfit.

Attached: DLC.png (960x960, 762K)

>Hello Mr. Retard who didn't read my post. DR3 was not in production at all immediately following DR2's release and Inafune's departure in September and October respectively.

Contracts would have been signed idiot. Again,t his shit is set up years in advance.

Fucking prove it. DR3 wasn't - DR is not a franchise like BC, RE, SF, or MM it was only the second game, they wouldn't have planned that far ahead for it because the series hadn't yet proved itself a month before the second game's release. Contracts would literally have not been signed having anything to do with DR3 because at that point there was no guarantee Capcom would want to continue the series at all. The decision to put CV on DR was probably because of their history with the series not some magical line in their purchase contract that gave them full reign on the series. But let's see some fucking evidence that isn't pulled from your ass. Why not post more irrelevant bullshit about Bionic Commando? I'm not arguing that Inafune wasn't a piece of shit that didn't turn the company into a piece of shit company, I'm arguing that he was not the guy that ruined DR3. You have not addressed a single point I've made, good fucking job you goddamned drain brain.

Contracts for what? "If this game does well then we're going to buy you out and then have you work on a spin-off followed by a sequel that you can do alone"?
That's pretty fucking contrived. Is it really that hard to accept that Inafune is not the source of all of Capcom's mistakes?

So Inafune buys Capcom Vancouver and outsources DR2, yet somehow is totally not responsible for DR3-DR4 which were also made by the same devs?

That's pretty contrived.

2 sold decently, and they have a whole dev studio, so it makes sense Capcom would use them again for 3-4. With no Inafune however, 2-3-4 would have all been made in Japan.

I mean, Japan has the studio so they might as well use them. The alternative is having them do nothing and wasting millions.

why am I not surprised Yea Forums is part of the hatecollective hivemind

Attached: telling it like it is.jpg (585x215, 21K)

>one big mistake

Almost every single game Comcept made ranged from outright bomb that is considered one of the worst games ever to under-performing. The only exception was that Monster Hunter clone. Then at least two big cancelled games, Red Ash and Kaio: King of Pirates.

And then add onto that at least 5 years of fucking up at Capcom.

The guy's later career is jsut string of bombs and bad decisions left and right.

>only one mistake

Attached: 1534314494136.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Capcom is still fucking garbage. Striking gold with RE2 Remake and DMCV has very little to do with Capcom as a whole and more to do with the people that made those games happen or be considered in the first place. If it were up to Capcom suits, neither of those would exist. Certain devs made it happen, they just so happen to work for Capcom, but the actual top guys of Capcom are humongous cunts that need to be shot on sight.

Inafune had Blue Castle / Capcom Vancouver work with the original team members to make the game, which worked out well enough. After he was gone, Capcom let them work on the series all by themself, which resulted in much worse games.
Nothing was fucking stopping Capcom from letting them collaborate with original team with sequels even after Inafune's departure. Maybe they believed that the team was now experienced enough to handle it or maybe they figured that DR games would still sell without help from JP side, but blaming Inafune's ghost for the decision is ridiculous.

List of mistakes:

>Dead Rising 2
>Bionic Commando 2009
>DmC: Devil May Cry
>Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z
>Kaio: King of Pirates
>Mighty No. 9
>Recore
>Red Ash

Am I missing any?

>average age is 20
Jesus fuck I really need to leave this place

Attached: 1544809820452.png (475x347, 38K)

Look at the weight and height. All those skinny twinks with big dicks and tall slender bodies.

>30 years of experience
>Fucks up royally on his first go
It's almost like you need to succeed in this world.

Capcom buys Blue Castle. Blue Castle made DR2 with oversight from Inafune and Japanese Developers. They were probably bought because of the working relationship between the companies and they were probably already working on DLC and OtR. They did not have full reign over DR2 Inafune and the Japanese team were there specifically to overwatch the third party devs. DR3 and DR4 were CV entirely.

>With no Inafune however, 2-3-4 would have all been made in Japan.
>I mean, Japan has the studio so they might as well use them
DR2 would likely not have been made without Inafune wanting to make it. Production studio 1 was already tied up with Monster Hunter and DMC4. Japan does use the studios but it probably made more sense to put them on established series rather than a sequel to an Xbox exclusive zombie game.

>another nobody e-celeb thread
Literally who? Stop making these shitty fucking threads

DR2 is not a mistake.

The fact that they struck gold at all was due to the major restructuring they did that also made it a company mandate to give a lot more power to their dev teams instead of letting the suits decide. This is also part of the reason why anons were getting so damned excited about Itsuno's cheeky comment about doing DMC5 first when asked about a Dragon's Dogma sequel; he now has the power to force those decisions, and also a recent hit on his belt, he's a golden goose and they're gonna let him do whatever he wants.

>With no Inafune however, 2-3-4 would have all been made in Japan.
I can't find articles detailing the development of the first game, but from what I recall the series was envisioned by Inafune. Without him the whole thing wouldn't have happened at all.

he was already the biggest dickhead back then. total westacuck bitching bout japanese games all the time. its just those assholes who were fooled by jewstarter

And holy fuck thank god. It's one thing to fire Conman but if you are going to keep following in his footsteps means you are full retard. What changed in management did they fire all the retarded higher ups. They must have been hitting the bong real hard if they thought SFV and RE6 were going to be great.

>Yea Forums is one person
i always hated him for some reason.

Oh well at least the megaman Zero series is still a goddamn piece of art, idk if he was more than a producer in those games though.

Fuck off Legendsfag. Only Megamanbabies thought the first one.

At least now people realize that Capcom always does a decent job when they they give their actual talent interesting projects.

You mean this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=DGCe_HpgH6c