Pathfinder:Kingmaker Enhanced Edition

Are you ready to play the savior of cRPGs again?
Why are slavdevs literally the only bastion of SOUL left in current year vidya RPG industry?

Attached: pf enhanced.jpg (1920x1080, 883K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/announcements/detail/1629653127996198299
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remove the Kingdom Management entirely and the bullshit enemy AC, that's a good fucking enhancement right there

steamcommunity.com/games/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/announcements/detail/1629653127996198299

>Remove the Kingdom Management
But there's literally an auto win mode for it now.

>bullshit enemy AC
This has never been an issue outside of when Pitax Wardens had bugged hundreds AC from Combat Expertise.
If anything they need to make more challenging spellcaster enemies.

Attached: pf tiefling waifu2.png (1280x800, 583K)

Anybody know if the Slayer and Oracle class mods are any good?

Give me one reason not to use a trainer in this game. I hate grinding and strategy I just want to roleplay.

No reason not to, user.
I wouldn't, since I enjoy the mechanics immensely, but you do you.
Download unity mod manager and bag of tricks and go crazy.

Slayer is being made part of the EE and officially supported

Slayer is literally getting added as a new official class in Enhanced next week for free if you already own the game.

There is literally no "grinding" in the game, no respawn of enemies besides map encounters.
If you want to power through the enemies just choose the easiest difficulty, the difficulty is highly customizable, you also gains loads of XP with dialogue checks late game.

Attached: pf owlbear rape.jpg (3440x1440, 762K)

>Some of the events connected to Valerie's romance could happen even if the main character cannot have a romance with her. Resolution: Fixed.
Slut. SLUT SLUT SLUUUUUT

Attached: pf valerie cute.png (1362x997, 2.02M)

>Slayer is literally getting added as a new official class in Enhanced next week for free if you already own the game.
Reaely?
Jesus Christ, this game really is worth the asking price.
Best day one purchase I've made in a while.

The end game wild hunt have bullshit AC too unless you're insanely min maxed.

so, if you already own it, you get the enhanced edition for free? will the DLCs work with it? WE DON'T HAVE TO BUY THAT SHIT AGAIN, DO WE?

Attached: 1173242509788.jpg (700x947, 125K)

Free to current game owners, DLC's will work with it

Yes
Yes
No

Attached: pf oculus.png (330x222, 99K)

look at that orc ahahah wtf

is the enchanced Edition going to have a turn based mode? i herd someone talk about it on Yea Forums and i know POE2 did it eventually.

You mean the CUorCK?

>take a system that is the decade's long refinement of turn based combat
>make it real time

What happened to that one endless dungeon DLC that was supposed to come out like one month ago? Does the EE include ot or something?

Call me when it has Turn Based mode.

>Real time with pause
Umm...no

What makes it "enhanced" anyway? Skimming the change log, it looks like it's mostly bugfixes and QoL improvements, which is pretty much what all the patches have been.

Comes on same day as EE, circa 2 weeks
Good thing is your main party can also explore it

Is it possible to impregnate the tiefling twins?

I'll play the game if so.

Attached: Fulllength.png (692x1024, 1.12M)

What happens if you just never go to duel that guy anyway?

holy shit am i going to have to restart again when this drops?
fucks sake i may as well just put this off for 3 years until theyre done making it

Are they gonna make it so you can give the hobbit the axe when they steal all your money?

Attached: Fulllength.png (692x1024, 1.12M)

Played the first half of this game until bugs and performance issues caused me to stop.
Seems like this will be a good opportunity for another playthrough.

>combat isnt turned based
lol no. If I wanted to play an action rpg Id play path of exile

>"Enhanced" edition
Add turn-based combat and I'm down.

This is some impressive samefagging.

Akroma?
Are you still powerlifting?

Based and fuckRTWPpilled

can you officially fuck the undead elf yet

I mean, the game already keeps track of turn internally, so it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Attached: awoo.png (2266x1184, 629K)

>Give me one reason not to use a trainer in this game.
Well it can get boring at some point but if you really dislike it just use it, you will probably enjoy the game as well.

>yet another real time with pause system

no thanks

Attached: 1547680177227.jpg (1200x1200, 381K)

>RTwP
No.

beamdog is getting out of hand

Fucking russian codemonkeys, just steal the turn-based mod from POE2, god damn it.

>Baldur's Gate has ensured that every D&D game for the rest of eternity will be real time with pause
It's DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS. It's a TURN-BASED GAME. It's not every fucking fagot takes a turn at once, Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1369822965458.jpg (544x360, 49K)

Hey cool, like only what, a fucking year till all the DLC and patches are out so it's "fixed" and we get a "free" upgrade.

So basically I could have bought the beta, kept it and waited a year or I could have refunded it like I did and jut get this shitty "upgrade" for like 4.99 on a grey market site?

Glad I opted for option 2 but awesome it's finally fixed from being beta

Get fucked TB monkey.

>fags seething for this
>when the game was never developed with turn based in its inception
Not worth it.
What they need to do is introduce tough spellcasting mobs that wreck you with CC such as in BG

>real time with pause
no, that system is garbage

I'm glad we all came together to agree that RTwP is shit.

They should never bother wasting resources going this route,
Implement more classes and prcs/kits and spells, slavs of SOUL

Attached: rtwp vs tm.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

yeah dude I really need the game to pause for me to decide Im going to swing my sword

It's one guy samefagging he does this in any crpg thread he sees.

Don't fool yourself, no one likes RTwP.

nah, RTwP is a fucking cancer
Pathfinder is good enough on it's own that it's worth playing regardless, but turn based is where it's at
the only thing better than turn based is simultaneous turn based

RTwP is a garbage system that only existed due to the limitations of the time. There's no reason for it to be around anymore other than developer incompetence and laziness. For fuck's sake, the main draw to the system is that you can interrupt the terribly implemented real time combat with a hard stop pause feature just to be able to play the god damn game. We've had totally functional actually good real time combat games for years now, there's no need for that shit anymore.

test

By the end of the game you have such retarded magic, buffs and stats that those wild hunters actually perfectly balanced. My druid was killing packs of them single handedly

Cry some more.

Attached: retard.png (341x121, 4K)

do owlbears still have 46 str even with enemy stats set to "normal?"

>the limitations of the time.
it was more due to combination of engine being used for IE and wanting to try and grab a share of RTS market and later on, competition with Diablo

After Divinity Original Sin and Shadowrun Dragonfall, it's hard to go back to that shitty RTwP abortion. Either commit to a good combat system or get fucked.

What is combat like in this game compared to other modern cRPG? Divinity OS, Dragon Age Origins or........... Pillars of Eternity?

but Divinity isnt a good combat system

Im sorry you have bad taste. Just hit spacebar more often if you get overwhelmed

it's better than Dragon Age and PoE
but then again, anything is better than the combat in those games

>due to the limitations of the time.
turn based games are easier to make though. real time with pause was just a shit idea from the start.

It's DivOS of RTWP. Best of all.

Divinity isn't a good combat system, it's all style no substance.

You both are retarded.

Ok user have fun throwing your heavy box at everything for optimal play.

dude necrofire lmao

dude pause button lmao

So how is the game?

flawed masterpiece

Can romance them both at same time and bone them both.

Dude smilodon lmao.

Feels good not being brainwashed and enjoying both games.

I think she betrays you or dies or something.

Is there AI scripting yet?

Are they adding it with this enhanced edition?

That was my main complaint with the game; I like all of the other aspects, I'm just not a fan of micromanaging. I just want to control my character, and have the AI handle my party members.

Is that realistically possible now, with party members using their spells and shit semi-intelligently?

Smilodon is the reddit crutch because they can't wrap their head around vancian spellcasting.

No at everything