This can’t be that bad? Even if I want to play it for a couple months until Classic, it can’t be that bad right...

This can’t be that bad? Even if I want to play it for a couple months until Classic, it can’t be that bad right? I have the biggest itch to play again and 4 months seems like fucking FOREVER.

Attached: D7650D4D-B92C-4719-9C98-0FF9A3E5FF1A.jpg (500x700, 170K)

it's not any worse than the past few expansions

It's okay, if you're going into it fresh, or going from level 1, it's fine, if not better than it's been in awhile.

BFA's content is more or less fine, the issue with BFA is all system related.
Azerite is dumb, grinding neck level is dumb, and there is gear thrown at you from all angles all of the time.
But if you're just going to quest, maybe some dungeons, it's fine.
Not good. Not bad. Just fine.

Azerith? What if I start a fresh DK at 55 to level?

It's legit bad just wait for classic.

Class design is the worst it's been since Vanilla.

How so?

Because everything is based on Legion and artifacts and they took all the shit away you got in Legion and locked it behind talent tiers or just took it away altogether. Blizzard was fucking retarded for having no gameplan for class design for when Legion was over.

Leveling is fine, just be prepared for it to be a single player experience. I always found tanking m+ fun, but if you want a specific item for min-maxing raiding it's a pain because it's rng

What’s the deal with all these motorcycles in starting areas? What’s going on?

It's fun and casual enough if you want a quick WoW fix.

Attached: 1510487647588.jpg (1920x2716, 943K)

> if you want a specific item for min-maxing raiding it's a pain because it's rng

Wait what? I thought loot tables were a thing.

There are but there's a chance that your gear can titanforge when it drops giving it extra stats. I think sockets are rng too

Why the holy fuck would they make WOW an RNG MMO?

Bump. I keep seeing them.

Welcome to Nu-WoW where the “RPG” experience has been replaced with OVER THE TOP CUHRAAAZY “Quality of Life” “”””””enhancements””””””. I can’t wait for Classic so I can get the MMO experence I genuinely enjoy

>Sharding
>literally ezmode xp max level in 2 days
>lfg tool literally nobody talks in instances
>quests tell you exactly what and where to go

If you want a GOOD single player RPG they exist.
Witcher. Skyrim. Darksouls and more that are much better than WoW.

do you keep remaking this same thread with this same title 4 times every single day or what

unironically worst expac, Wod was better, yes really i said it

those are alts from someone with a main character. there are "heirloom" items you can buy that are bind-on-account that you can send to alt characters. one of those items is a level 1 mount, which is that motorcycle.

That’s retarded as fuck.

Also I just found out they removed Need/agreed and you just are handed items now?

To appeal to the gatcha/ instant gratification zoomer audience