Disgusting black creatures! Get out of my sight!

Disgusting black creatures! Get out of my sight!

Attached: shadow.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/00jft
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: bS4eg1z.png (480x320, 130K)

Based and Heropilled

DASS SHADOO

It's like taking candy from a baby, which is fine by me.
>punches glass

It was a different time.

Attached: 1552538924959.jpg (557x364, 55K)

Attached: 1549814103620.png (1348x1016, 1.4M)

>I wonder how my robots are doing!

This game is legitimately better than Heroes.

How is that possible when the entire game is based around the worst mode in Heroes?

When I'm forced into combat I can just pick up a gun and shoot things without my homing attack suddenly throwing me off platforms, or power type characters punching them selves off the level or waiting for my characters to decide to come back when using their ranged attacks.
Also, if you mean Chaotix, they weren't as bad as Team Dark. Heroes had a lot of bullshit that pissed me off a lot more than Shadow.

I understand not liking the team based mechanics of Heroes but that doesn't make the way Shadow controls good either. It's still pretty slippery, the spin dash is near useless, his acceleration is fucking awful, you only go fast in scripted loops before going back to the slow crawl of looking for aliens to kill. The only good things about the gameplay in Shadow is the gunplay, being able to switch rails easier than SA2 and Heroes, and the lightspeed dash being fixed. And I like how those fixes were all thrown away in 06.

I actually felt differently about the Spindash. I don't think it's OP, but I often felt like obstacles were designed as if you don't have it, so using it just let me skip some tedious parts, like arenas of enemies, going around barriers, or platforms that haven't appeared yet. And it's certainly better than "Are your team mates around?" Rocket Accel, even if you need to wait for it to charge up. Also, I'm not saying it's that good of a game, it may share some problems with Heroes, but it still ends up being better than it. I definitely prefer the Gamma levels if we want shooting in a Sonic game.

If you just play through one route, yeah. If you go for 100% Shadow is way worse than Heroes, even Chaotix.

I literally just beat Last Story earlier. Though to be honest, by the end I was auto piloting through the earlier stages and only doing missions to get to the final level. But it does at least allow you to play like that.
If we're talking A Ranks, I'm not going to subject my self for either game.

If we're gonna include that loophole, then Heroes is still better if you only play Team Sonic and don't have to play the game 4 times.

I'd argue just doing the neutral route in Shadow is better than just playing Team Sonic in Heroes.

How? It's just 6 levels long and they're not even levels built for high speed platforming. I just don't understand what people see in Shadow.

Character Assassination the video game.

streamable.com/00jft

Attached: 141273790012551.jpg (628x548, 110K)

Yea Forums has supported transparency for years now you nigger

Attached: 1558800433279.png (628x548, 223K)

But the level design and overall structure of the game is objectively worse. Which is the main thing you're supposed to nail down in a platformer even more so for a speedy platformer like Sonic.

He's not necessarily saying that taking candy from a baby is fine, but rather that it being easy is fine. Pardon my autism.

Thanks for the free transparency job
You busy?

Attached: 1413753063843.png (600x491, 112K)

Well he literally steals candy from a baby Chao in the TSR cartoon so it's canon now.

It was popcorn, but I see what you mean.

Based

It appealed to Shadow fanboys who had few other games to play as a kid. Got over 100 routes on that game but I won't say it's a good game.

>cartoon
>canon
no.