Finally weekend after hard week at work

>Finally weekend after hard week at work
>no good games to play
>no friends at all irl and online
>Just sitting for hours looking at my desktop, maybe launch some shitty game and drop it in 10 minutes
>working week again
>its been like this for almost a year
Classic wow is my only hope now... if it doesn't feel the void I don't even know what to do with my life

Attached: 22-222212_pepe-cry-sad-mommy-milky-pepe.jpg (820x586, 150K)

I played mmo before, I raged before and it did not worth it

im in the same boat bro. shit sucks. drinking doesnt help.

thread is dying just like me..........

Baba is You is pretty good gamer burnout game.

Attached: 1558738564368.jpg (415x538, 30K)

i would be as hollow if i enjoyed wow

i've spent all my teen years playing wow, now i'm old and have no memories of life except wow.

I have this same feeling of launching a game and dropping it in 10 minutes and I am not even burned out since I've been doing this for too many years
Very weird, it's like my ADHD evolved but I know for a fact it didn't since I have more patience for other tasks

It''s going to sound fake but.....I had the same feeling and I'm hooked on playing FFXIV. Maybe it's not your kind of game, but the community is super friendly, It really grows on you.

Attached: 1558154632452.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

You are growing out of video games

Hey OP, not sure about WoW if you have any grand strategy games like CK2 or HoI4 let's play together. I've always wanted to play with someone else but am pretty bad and wouldn't feel comfortable trying to get into a huge established group.

Classic fags are the absolute worst

Play a actual good MMO like Guild Wars 2

Now that has SOUL

Attached: 68176B78-7772-4DAD-B64A-C812EF8D9C01.png (600x476, 111K)

Is this really what life is like? I just graduated college and have a job lined up and don't really know how to feel.

No thanks tranny

BAD HUMAN

And no players

Redpill me on FFXIV, is it worth picking up or is it too late for that

when classic does start, because you can't play it all day like a neet you'll be behind and the server will probably be deserted by the time you crawl your way to 60.

>GW2
Lmao no players, a big update just got released and there's no general on /vg/ or any threads on Yea Forums, P A T H E T I C

>Just sitting for hours looking at my desktop

Dude you're making me depressed man.

Attached: GCX_smile.jpg (848x900, 36K)

GW2 has players. Rocket League is insanely popular and it never has threads.

Too late,

ah-bloo-bloo

/vg/ can't have a thread for GW to be fair.

Nice tranny frog, OP.
Can I save it?

>if it doesn't feel the void I don't even know what to do with my life

Or you could nut the fuck up and re-assess your current situation, re-focus, maybe find a new hobby/community.

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (316x202, 8K)

We’re all going to die!

Yeah, started working 2 months ago I’m legit exhausted all the time now and my job isn’t even very hard besides standing most of the day.

I won't.

>Is this really what life is like?

Life is what you make of it.

Its just feels impossible to make friends once you are out of school/college. I went to my local game store where people play MTG and shit, but ppl there are just too retarded it seems, all are stinky and very agressive.
It was so easy when I was a teen and could play with some teens I met in school online, even tho we didn't talk irl.
ty for the suggestion my dude, but thats not my type of game. I'm stupid and tired.

i turn 31 next month and thats my situation exactly. i earn good money and have a nice job but the second im at home i waste away in front of my computer.

I picked it months ago, it's fun. It's really story based on the later expansions but it felt nice. Leveling doesn't feel like a chore and job quests are great. PVP it's not perfect though