What's with all Switch Exclusives coming onto Steam lately?

Attached: rZUmDBO.png (922x735, 865K)

Dunno but i want Blaster Master Zero 2, first one i can already play on Citra.

The developer presumably prioritized Switch release as target platform so they could get in as early as possible during early years, then later port to other platforms.

>more people will findout about our goddess Kanna now

be prepared fellas, this is gonna be great

Attached: Kanna17.png (1024x576, 11K)

thanks for beta testing switchkeks

The usual. Japanese devs tapping the Western PC market to squeeze more blood from the stone well after the game's console/handheld life cycle has run its course.

There is nothing wrong with this.

>What's with all Switch Exclusives coming onto Steam lately?
can't wait to see rune factory come to pc eventually

Enjoy it Steambros, it's actually a great game that improves on the controls and mechanics of the first.

HOWEVER map design takes a huge hit by getting streamlined to hell.
Also Jason is a chad.

we must celebrate this announcement with some more Kanna

Attached: 15236237627.jpg (1302x1783, 261K)

Kanna isn't even in the first game you annoying fucking idiot

Never played it, may give it a try
I bet you soaked your keyboard with sweat because it took you a lot of effort to type more than 2 words, fat fuck

I would go for a reach and say it has something to do with Nintendo having visited Valve in the past, but it's more than likely what is saying.

doesnt matter Switch is also getting games from the other consoles , late but better

PC and Switch are the best platforms for indie and pixelgames
If it doesn't sell on a Nintendo platform, your indie game is shit and you should work more on it and or future releases

I'm frankly surprised that Inti Creates even bothered given how terribly their games have sold on Steam in the past.
But I guess when your game that you didn't advertise until a Nindie Direct hasn't been on the chart for months after its debut, you've got to make ends meet.

>If it doesn't sell on a Nintendo platform, your indie game is shit
Big words coming from the designated third party killer platform.
I see nintendo fans are still trying to get buddy buddy with the master race.

Is this game really worth it? It looks like a nes side scroller. How does it compare to shovel knoght or the original megaman?

You underestimate our power. Literally carrying this industry in our Labo backpack.

Attached: 1505141542089.jpg (1209x907, 164K)

0 is whatever. Never really liked the original either. 2 is bretty good. To even think about comparing this to mega man you'd need a lobotomy.

they obviously pay for time exclusively, look at octopath. sooner or later the actual developers will port it to pc on their own.

The Switch literally serves no purpose other than being a mediocre port machine. This isnt news, why do you think everyone is begging for games all the time?

Zero was first 3DS and ported to Switch. I think Gunvolt 2 is still stuck on 3DS and Switch. Inti Crates is pretty Steam friendly, so I don't see the big deal.

Attached: D3GH-ygXQAALWO1.png (750x750, 343K)

It feels good to be a sonybro
I don't remember the last time we didn't won

>late but better
>better

Attached: wolfenstein_sc12.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Many indies are reporting sales as high as 3 times more on Switch than other platforms.
As someone who owns a Switch and a gaming pc, the Switch has a serious drought of real games so every single decent indie that gets released on it sells a lot because users are starved for games.

The power of nogames to choose from and the only new releases are indies.

Where's Dragon Quest XI Orchestra?

This, it’s not complicated. Making a port doesn’t cost much, and the game doesn’t need to sell that much to make nice profit because of that. Also, because the core audience has already bought the game on consoles, piracy isn’t really a major factor at that point, all PC sales are just bonus.

For each game that sells well on the switch there's at least other five that underperform, or don't perform at all, don't kid yourself.
Reposting your bunch of exceptions from years ago won't make the switch better than what it is.
Nah, it's just the japanese way of doing things, they started doing it with the Vita by using it as a trampoline to launch their games and then get later dosh with ports, the Switch is going to be the same, for the games that do make it from the trampoline though given how most don't and 99% of the Switch's library is decade old ports.

>late but better

Attached: 1534664191030.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>no games
And always online, baabyyy!

Attached: 1558785974722.png (737x354, 43K)

Pfft, they're just mad that we tore octoshit a new asshole after it was revealed how lackluster it was. The Bravel Default honeymoon is over.

Nintendofags only buy nintendoshit. The third party addon rate has been god awful since the N64 days, why anybody would ever cozy up to Nintendo is frankly beyond me. It's literally a recipe for bankruptcy.

I like how Sony is the go-to when the thread has literally nothing to do with them. I have a Switch, I just recognize how shit it is. I literally use it to demo ports at this point for the last year and a half. I think Smash is the only game I played for like 3 days and dropped because it was more of the same from the Wii U one.

The power of the unreal engine.

Porting made easy.

You mean Dragon Quest with worse visuals and performance? A literal mod/DLC tier improvement hardly does much when the Switch has so many cut backs.

Attached: 1.png (846x474, 447K)

Attached: Capture.png (1316x910, 1.16M)

PC doesn't compete with Nintendo.

>A game thats literally 60 FPS on base consoles versus a shitty unity game ported from PC that also runs like shit on medium end PCs

Amazing. The Switch cant even run a 3DS game at 60 FPS and this is cutting textures and literal shadows.

Attached: chrome_2018-04-11_18-38-10.png (837x476, 313K)

Attached: 1543979922506.png (640x900, 1024K)

sure thing