MS E3 conference is coming to an end

>MS E3 conference is coming to an end
>Oh, and we have one final surprise

Attached: 0VzqF7h.jpg (1800x1100, 1.31M)

More Switch begging?

Yes

I'd prefer if they adjusted the roster to get dkc 1-3 and 64 on there

battletoads for the switch?

Yes

Boy you’re dreamin fuckin big right there

I'd love it, but we'd never get the 360 games because they'd have to be ported from the ground up. Xbone didn't have to port them because they ran through the emulation used for 360 backwards compatibility.

have a problem with that? considering 12 of those 30 games were nintendo exclusives, its fair to say this collection deserves AT LEAST a switch version.

>nuts and bolts on a Nitnendo console

I want to live to see the day

I'd probably dip back in to playing switch just for viva piñata and I don't care how retarded that is.

sorry, it was meant for .

>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never cut a memorable promo
>Never put anyone over
>Never had the balls to step out of his Collectathon comfort even when Rareware threw millions at him
> Only had one good game
>Main evented the lowest drawing Nintendo system of the '90s
>Main evented the second lowest drawing Xbos exclusive of the '00s
>Tanked the buyrate of Rare Replay so hard his remaster was cancelled
>Was barely ever in the AAA picture outside of the N64 because he was never a big enough deal
>Only the 10th best member of Diddy Kong Racing
>Only the 9th best member of Banjo Pilot
>His gibberish speak was cringeworthy
>His ugly yellow pants was cringeworthy
>Unironically calls himself """"""""DA BEAR AND DA BIRD""""""""
>Shit taste in video games
>Shit gimmicks
>Failed at getting over with the Xbros crowd so badly he was reduced to a bonus costume in Minecraft which actually drew dimes
>Only significant achievement was being one of 12 N64 games that actually sold more than a million copies
>Is the video game equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years
>Drew so poorly in his 2005 game that Conker of all people had to take the spotlight off him
>spent the latter part of his career buried by superior young talent
>The biggest impact he had on the business was giving Playtonic enough leverage to swindle 2 Million dollars from sad millenial manchildren who can't grow up and let go of the past

Attached: 1554583561747.jpg (1200x703, 101K)

were

Rare has never been the same since the Summer of '92

and just because of that the game shouldnt have a port?

fuck you and your consolewarrior faggotry.

I hope Nintendos and MS relationship gets to the point Nintendo allows the Goldeneye Remastered to happen

I'd be ok with this if it was put onto PC as well, Killer Instinct is on Steam after all so it can easily happen.

>Look at all those memorable games! Banjo! Conker! ..err Banjo again! ...I think I heard of Killer Instinct once...

Why do they have such pain in their eyes?

Attached: 1558794317179.jpg (354x528, 50K)

Yeah but where are the Nintendo games on Xbox?

What else can Rare do instead of just lingering in the diluted nostalgia for the dullest franchises in the history of computer games? Seriously each game following the British developer as they churn out assorted bland platformers have been indistinguishable from the last. Aside from the snarky humour, Rares only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of tired clones of better games with their own brand of animal characters, all to make exploration uneventful, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when the Stamper brothers vetoed the idea of Nintendo retaining the company; They made sure their games would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. Just ridiculously profitable mass-market appeal for Microsofts desperate attempt to sell their own hardware. Rares own brand of games might be anti-original (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Nintendo in its refusal of originality, innovation and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully with Kinect sports, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the games were good though

"No!" Their games are dreadful; their titles were terrible. As I played Rares extensive catalouge, I noticed that every time a new character was created, the developer gave them googly eyes.
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time such a character was introduced. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rares mind is so governed by cliches and knockoff clones of mainstream games that they has no other style of development. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Sea of Thieves by the same Todd Howard. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Sea of Thieves at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play Skyrim." And he was quite right. When you play "Sea of Thieves" you are, in fact, trained to play Skyrim.

Blah Blah Blah: the post

>their titles were terrible
Cope harder, monkey.

The last surprise will be Fable Reboot, only on W10 and Xbox. Keep seething Switchlets.

>Banjo is a shitty SM64 knockoff with a far more rigid structure and less interesting levels
>Diddy Kong racing is an unbalanced mess with clunky controls
>Tooie was too big, obtuse and a chore to play
>DK64 was a complete non-game built around moving characters to the right place with all the interesting platforming replaced with busywork and shitty minigames
>DKC was BTFO by Retro
>GoldenEye got BTFO by Timesplitters which runs better, has more weapons and characters, and a control scheme built for the modern age
>Ahahahaaha Kinect sports
>Perfect Dark and Conkers bad fur day was actually pretty based

Attached: approval.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

Don't care for any of them except for Viva Pinata. Bring it back cowards

Rare Replay is one of the only games I'd get an xbone for.

This would be cool if they added the DKC games and an enhanced DK64 with a Kong-Swap button on the cart and updated the Xbone version with them, seeing as it would mean those games would no longer be trapped in licensing hell.

Whoever thought this would be a thing is a retard

You don’t deserve shit.