"The World Health Organization proposed that "Gaming Disorder" be classified as an addictive behavior in December 2017...

>"The World Health Organization proposed that "Gaming Disorder" be classified as an addictive behavior in December 2017, then nailed the definition down—complete with separate online and offline categories—in June 2018. This weekend, as reported by Variety, the WHO will make its final decision on whether to classify gaming addiction as a disorder at the 72nd World Health Assembly, which is currently underway."

Ready to collect gaming disability, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1234563524431.png (1200x1224, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18761592
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/women-who-stray/201901/psychologists-issue-controversial-report-masculinity
youtube.com/watch?v=BieKtvFtkS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have different kind of problem, i love games but i have to force myself to play shit to feel good for a day. Even playing one hour is too much for me.

>cutting your dick off and living with an open wound and being a tranny is not considered a mental illness anymore
>playing games is

what a world we live in

Cool it with the transphobia.

Why do you think apocalypse is coming? Lawlessness is increasing in the world and real love is growing cold.

>work on car in garage all day
>not called a mechanic disorder
>spend all day fishing
>not called a boating disorder
>spend all day gardening
>not called a spading disorder
>sit on couch all fay watching the news all day
>not called a political disorder
>sit on the couch all day watching shit romcoms and soaps
>not called a love disorder
>sit on the couch and play video games all day
>OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT A FREAK CALL THE PSYCHIATRISTS!
I don't get it.

Attached: 1535466466913.jpg (1242x1186, 142K)

what I'm curious about is what will differentiate having a 'gaming disorder' and just being a lazy pos. Are the defining lines exclusive?

gaming disorder often causes gender dysphoria

>Need a therapist because my life's falling apart and i can't get it together
>My dream is to be involved with games, but certain phobias and other mental issues have self sabotaged me
>The people i'm supposed to trust to help me improve myself in life think cutting off your penis is okay but playing games for too long isn't

I really don't give a shit if you say "this is for a specific kind of gameplaying behavior", you know damn well how people and even doctors can be like, they're looking for what easy solution they want to find first before seeing what help you actually need.

Attached: karb.jpg (750x753, 27K)

Literally who.

I think it's related to personality. I get completely addicted to everything I find enjoyable. Alcohol, games, movies, gym...

I love to see how all those people arguing that gacha should be banned/age restricted because of it's addictive nature when gaming in general is now considered addictive as well.

>go to doctor because of video game addiction
>doctor forces you to jotain anonymous gamers
>later realize that he gave you a paper with link to Yea Forums

does that mean i'm officially a retard? where's my tardbux

WHO is a joke organization that classify mental rot of transvestism as normal yet will place video game 'addiction' as a fucking mental health disorder. Many acclaimed psychiatrists disagree with WHO retards but hey, its not like WHO is pushing an agenda right?

spicy and cute

Well alot of those things are actually productive. And it's easy to see how too much video games without anything else productive, especially physical fitness can be bad for some people. That's pretty obvious, and it comes down to "everything in moderation"

My main problem is that the same organizations don't think going through hormones to change your sex is not a mental health issue. Or that little kids doing that is perfectly healthy. That's the real issue here.

If you're a fat slob that plays video games all day, and does nothing else productive, then you probably have some type of mental issues. Fact.

If you're like Then you also have some type of mental issues.

If you work all day, try to improve yourself and generally live a good life, but your only escape, or hobby per-say is video games, then it's perfectly fine. People would look at it as bad because they expect you to use your free time watching tv or on facebook which is what they do so that's normal for them. Social media addiction is a bigger psychological problem, but of course THEY won't mention that.

Attached: soymicon.gif (800x800, 230K)

People always parrot this but it's completely incorrect. Gender Dysphoria is still recognized as a mental illness by WHO. They just clarified the definition so that not everyone who cross dresses or transitions is mentally ill.

there you go, now you dont have to fall for the yang gang meme, you can now just play some games and collect the neet bux

When, gamers?

When do we rise up?

I will only rise up if you post cunny

GAMERS RISE THE FUCK UP

Wow...I guess we really do live in a society.

So, an addiction? There's a word for it already

TRANNY DISCORD RAID
TRANNY DISCORD RAID
TRANNY DISCORD RAID

How can anyone be this retarded? You can be addicted to anything, it doesn't need its own term.

Daily reminder that gays and trans "rose up" for years to harass and intimidate these people until they they were removed from the list of people with mental disorders. This is presented to us as a good thing.

Attached: twitter trannies.png (593x909, 261K)

>get bantered
>WTF IT MUST BE DISCORD TRANNIES
unironically off yourself you thinskinned faggot

i think yuo mean 'what a SOCIETY we live in' fellow gamer

Attached: 472247247.jpg (1000x984, 297K)

TRANNY DISCORD RAID

INCEL BOARD RAID

have dilation

TRANNY DISCORD RAID

> Genital mutilation good
> Video games bad.
If I'm not wrong, weren't these changes made right around the same time? It's kind of amusing.

Calm down incel, nobody said playing all day is the definition of gaming addiction. You can drink alcohol and play gambling games without being an alcohol or gambling addict

People can get addicted to anything. The more fun and pleasurable it is, the more likely it is. Just find it odd that it's not labeled under some general title that covers compulsive behavior in context of all media variants.

Attached: angelus oof.jpg (1024x876, 81K)

>You can drink alcohol and play gambling games without being an alcohol or gambling addict
yes
but if you play video games, you're mentally ill

>People can get addicted to anything
>Yea Forumstards assume the worst for this
>literally Yea Forumstards suffer from addiction given how many gacha threads that pop up

Attached: 6B2A7FA1-9961-4CAB-92F3-A9BF60CF75BE.png (600x717, 434K)

THEY CAME AFTER GAMERS
WHEN WILL YOU RISE THE FUCK UP??????
BOTTOM TEXT

Being a tranny is more acceptable and celebrated than being a gamer. Stay mad, cisfags ;^)

So when can I get money from the government for this? I need help :(

When will this tranny meme die?
Are they just gonna continue to pander to these retards until literally saying anything is instantly shut down and censored?

cut of yuor pee pee, no indvidual care..........
play game adn SOCIETY say u r crazy 1........
heh............................
we truly live in an society

>literally being paid for doing absolutely nothing

even e-celeb and streamers would be jelly

But I don't want to rise up, I really like sitting down to play my videogames on my off time.
bottom text

Top tier bait. Enjoy the (You)s

An insurance company is never going to touch videogame "addiction" therefore its never going to be recognized as a real addiction

plus addicts already get the shit end of the stick in the US with any sense of treatment being extremely expensive and all of the responsibility to recover is solely on the individual

meanwhile if youre a giant flaming faggot/confused dyke that wants to hurt themselves or mutilate themselves way before you even fully mature/develop, insurance and the government will step right the fuck in to give you hormones as well as doctors who specialize in "helping"

seriously fuck this country

GOD I FUCKING HATE TRANNIES SO MUCH
WHY WONT THEY JUST DIE MY FELLOW GAMERS?
THIS """"""""""SOCIETY"""""""""" IS SHIT

Attached: 1558472423628.jpg (425x415, 42K)

this, most likely it will have to fit several criterias like a combination of high playtime and a significant negative impact on social functioning like not having a job, dropping out of school or still being a virgin past 20 yo

Why would you transition if you don't have gender dysphoria? Transitioning is a supposedly a treatment for gender dysphoria. It's clearly a politically motivated contradiction that firmly put the entire field of psychology into question (not that it ever wasn't in question).

Just like how we could point back to quackery in the field of psychology every 20-30 years, this is our current moment of psycho-quackery that will be mocked in the future.

Attached: 1538486165616.gif (300x301, 30K)

god i fucking hope so
gib NEETbux now

kek

he was wrong-thinking

jesus I thought the tranny discord thing was just a meme

Attached: 1544619775370.gif (734x1100, 237K)

their circumcision stance is also sketchy as hell, just more jewish puppets

>deleted

Attached: 1446768421050.png (165x115, 25K)

As a psychology student, i don't know what is even going on anymore. In my cointry these sort of things are not common or even spoken about, but when i see EU and America saying retarded like "gender dysphoria is not a mental illness" i die a little inside

Attached: 1526690560320.jpg (391x357, 40K)

What bothers me is that they don't apply more liberal acceptance to conditions that are labeled as "mental disorder". It's fucking okay to have mental disorders, people aren't perfect, and I bet that pretty much everybody on this planet has some form of mental disorder. You shouldn't have to pretend that everything is fine or has to be PERFECTLY fine. That way leads to fascism and bad things. Trannyism is gender dysphoria, thus mental disorder, so what? If it bothers someone, then call them out for having the mental disorder of being retardedly obsessed about other people's values and general lack of empathy and social tact.

Attached: leeron littner.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

But that makes sense. The adults who play video games have a similar mental status found in those who are anti-vaxxers or don't get their kids circumcised.

Nice, will I get supplements of dewritos to sustain my living?

But WHO is planning to label everyone who plays video games as mentally ill human piece of shit that shouldn’t be allowed to exist, it’s different here.

Actually it had more to do with a discussion about whether or not you still suffer from a mental illness if you are no longer suffering in any way. A mental illness is defined by a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning. If you feel distress that you aren't a lady, but dressing like one removes that distress are you still suffering from a mental illness? The solution was separating the actual mental illness from the behavior of cross-dressing or transitioning since those make some people happier and thus no longer suffering or impaired. For the record a lot of trannys and their lovers get this wrong too. I have had to explain to people more than once that when they say shit like "Transsexuals aren't mentally ill!" that they are technically incorrect and that they are stigmatizing mental illness with their statement.

What's the endgame of trannies?

Didn't they just decide being tranny want a mental disorder? Yeah their opinion is shit

WHO is a fucking joke and anyone who cites it as some fucking """authority""" are retarded. These same people made Robert Mugabe of all people a goodwill ambassador.

Attached: Mugabe 9.jpg (500x364, 39K)

Making every place a circlejerk to justify their decision

>you feel distress that you aren't a lady, but dressing like one removes that distress are you still suffering from a mental illness?
Almost half of them commit suicide, i'd think there's some distress going on.

people who are addicted to games are just losers, it's not a disorder

>cut off your dick and you’re a brave individual that should be worshipped and idolized
>decide to play video games after you come home from work - you’re mentally ill and the left says that you should be killed off
Why this world is so sick? I wish that a nuclear war or meteor would just come and finish this sad, rotten society once for all.

trannies think they have a physically female brain inside a male body (or vice versa but let's be honest about the number of ftm), and their stress is due to external forces misgendering them, not an internal mental disorder

that study literally did not take into consideration transition and how it affects this rate

Every other study that talks about it recommends transition as it helps lower the rate.

So many retards in this thread. Remember its a disorder. Its only applicable if your gaming habits are interfering with your normal functionality. You guys are getting mad because you can't research or your gaming habits are indeed problematic

>Actually it had more to do with a discussion about whether or not you still suffer from a mental illness if you are no longer suffering in any way
Except when they transition they tend to suffer more. Not only mentally but physically.

Medicating a mental illness does not stop it from being a mental illness. There isn't sufficient evidence that transitioning is even a good treatment, considering the post-transition suicide rates. This alone should firmly place gender dysphoria as a mental illness, "treated" or not.

On top of this no academic paper can truly be trusted because academia has shown willingness to censor and suppress any unfavorable studies or results. It really goes beyond the field of psychology, it puts all of academia and the peer-review process into question.

>as it helps lower the rate.
What unbiased study says that?

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness, retard, cutting off your dick is the treatment, cause not doing it means 40%ing yourself.

Bi-gendered SS gestapo officers commanding squads of genetically engineered nigger super-soldiers, tracking down dissidents and raping them with their goa'uld penises.

Attached: asddd.jpg (225x334, 55K)

>unbiased study
literally does not exist, otherwise the person in charge would be pushed out of their job and never get funding again.

>fixing something important for daily life
>getting food
>growing food
>learning about the state of world
>TV is shit and should definitely be considered a disorder
Most of those are helpful for daily life, you don't call someone who runs mentally ill because at least it helps them. Sitting around playing games all day helps nobody.

tldr, next time dont post with a wojak and i might consider reading

they are not but nice proving to everyone you have the intelligence of a boomer on facebook

individual studies are currently worthless and you need a meta study for anything serious, the social sciences were always worthless and are especially infiltrated and dogmatic

>Sitting around playing games all day helps nobody.
It also doesn't harm anyone and can be the livelihood of some people.

Playing chess often isn't considered a disorder
Neither is reading a book.
Listening to music isn't a disorder either but having a collection of old vinyl records or cassette tapes is a common hobby.

Can't wait to go full NEET. Between anxiety, depression, a family history of schitzo and this, I'll never need to leave the flat again.

Show me a dumb fatass that wasted all of his life by playing chess.

Playing games relieves stress for people and is a cheap and accessible way to do so. Relaxing is an important part of maintaining your mental health and shouldn't be overlooked.

Never said it's perfect, I don't think the gaming disorder thing should happen but they should definitely just sweep it under a general Addictive Disorder or something so they could rope TV or reading or whatever into it

Everyone posting in this thread is sick and in denial about their condition.
Seek help, anons. You play too much vidya.

kill yourself WHOnigger

Anyone that regularly attends chess tournaments.

>

>what they probably mean by gaming disorder
>people that can't go on for a period of time without playing video games and start freaking out and having mental breakdown and/or they play so much that they stop maintaining other aspects of their life like studying/working/relationships with friends and family
>even then, the games may just be a symptom and there might be more underlying problems
>what games journalist will probably report it as
>"Gamers who spend more than 2 hours playing video games are mentally ill and that's a good thing!"

I don't see how a meta-study of many biased individual studies changes the result of the meta-study.

At this point I'd really only trust results out of a country that isn't in the anglosphere. But those may be biased in the other direction.

ie. only trust pro-trans results from Russian, only trust anti-trans results from Anglo-countries.

And cutting off your dick and titties isn't normal either but WHO think it is.

>tfw spend more time on Yea Forums than on video games

what would this be called? Yea Forums disorder? shitposting addiction?

>cutting off your dick and titties
bruh if you have a dick and titties maybe you should consider getting one of them cut off

those rates are not post transition suicide rates that study in it specifically states they didnt record how far into a transition the person was. and the most recent study said it increased happiness.

>and the most recent study said it increased happiness
The most recent study from who?

The left is classifying gaming as a disorder when they realized that people who play video games aren’t going to swallow all the cultural marxist propaganda they’d want to shove down our throats.

Remember, they want to control every form of media and have succeeded elsewhere, movies and comics are now all SJW. Because gaming tries to resist, they will now try to destroy video games altogether.

Why do you consider me mentally ill if I like to play vidya, but think that it would be perfectly normal and even desirable if I cut my dick off?

>The left is classifying gaming as a disorder when they realized that people who play video games aren’t going to swallow all the cultural marxist propaganda they’d want to shove down our throats.

nice headcanon

researchers from Essen University Hospital in Germany. not perfect no study will be especially with social science but was specifically tailored to gauge happiness post SRS transition. No study is going to be completely unbiased but i would opt for it as something that is more transparent and actually studies everything in context instead of things like leaving out stage of transition when it comes to things like suicide rats

a meta study isn't just averaging all the other studies which are certainly all skewed positive, it's a non-ideal situation that takes forever but eventually the truth comes out

>researchers from Essen University Hospital in Germany
Names you retard. In fact just link us to these studies

Can't wait to get my gaming bux where do I sing up

Funny you should say that last line, user. look up in the sky

Next you'll tell me internet addiction was fabricated so that the left can control the internet. Really though this isn't some grand narrative for the left to rule the world. They're economists first. Diverse markets have money that they want, so they cater towards that

We invented science and now we shall unmake it

Attached: 1522964148186.jpg (1233x1126, 523K)

Yeah his lifetime of research is impressive and all but do you really think he's more knowledgeable than a twitter moderator?

>This is fine
>Studies showing minorities are less successful, addicted to crime and overall less intelligent than whites, studies that show that women are inferior to men are not

Then there's Clown world, we truly are living in clown world

as much as i would default to the scientist he is a fucking hack. he tends to phrase things in a way that seems intelligent but his theories are easily debunked sometimes just by the existance of FTMs. His sexuality stuff is fine but he tried to pull that into trans stuff and just comes off as retarded

And don't forget any form of tranny isn't legally considered mentally ill in the slightest.

>but his theories are easily debunked sometimes just by the existance of FTMs.
Such as?

>reddit memes

Attached: madotsuki_puke_parody_ikachan_by_mugenjohncel-d41hry2.jpg (680x680, 62K)

combining sexuality with the reason why people transition and it being an extension of that, something that makes zero sense and even worse when trying to apply it to all people and ignoring FTMs and any statements fly in the face of FTMs to begin with

also you get shit like this

Attached: Dr1VHyWXcAAEeiv.jpg (1080x1325, 185K)

Heard some of the stories on a podcast recently and I actually can't believe the kind of "medical practices" surgeons are allowed to perform. They LITERALLY just replace your dick with an open, rotting wound and call it a day. No word from the WHO though, apparently this is a legitimate medical practice

damn i had no idea The Who hated gamers, fuck you Pete Townshend

Attached: 1554004200750.jpg (990x682, 49K)

i can see it
you faggots sure love anime and dick
so it makes sense

So you have nothing then.

So they're also making watching TV for the same amount of time a disorder, right? Oh of course not, because they're Boomer retards

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

He is 100% right
Its a sexual fetish and nothing more

Attached: Calvin and Hobbs Writing 1.jpg (634x792, 128K)

Not an argument.
If it were so, diagnosis would be a matter of a simple MRI instead of consultations - which may not "unearth dysphoria from beneath the layers of denial" i.e. false negatives.

it's already a disorder you stupid piece of shit

Recognised by the WHO? Nope.

who gives a fuck about the who anyway, they're niggers lol

Literally WHO?!

Attached: zyzzio.jpg (370x559, 24K)

Literally every poster in here, a thread about the WHO

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

dude are u mad?

Western science has been hijacked by people who are more interested in social justice than actual science.

Luckily we have asian countries that aren't under the same sway and will continue to advance long after the west has destroyed itself.

Blanchard believes that transgenderism is entirely, 100% caused by sexual desire, likening it to a fetish and nothing more. He categorizes this by separating transgender people into two groups; gay men who aren't willing to admit their sexuality and subconsciously became women in order to fulfill these desires without personal conflict, and men who directly get off to the thought of themselves as a women, typically wanting to date other women as a lesbian.

His model essentially ignores the existence of FtM transitioners, so TERFs and conservatives wanting to justify his worldview have to cope by saying that they are all "gender traitors" or subconsciously trying to sneak into male privilege due to trauma or shit like that.

I thought it was higher, but also cutting it off doesn't effect the chances of suicide for these people in most cases.

Psychologist rolled into an MSc in Epidemiology here. This thread is full of shit.

Literally WHO

i can get behind this
got to any dating site and its really fucking easy to have sex with a trans
There just degenerate advanced faggots

then the treatment is nonsense because it doesn't address the actual mental illness just enables it.

I think transgenderism is 100% caused by mental illness.

Attached: link2.jpg (453x292, 37K)

>he is a fucking hack.
let me guess because he doesn't enable your gender tranny nonsense.

it's really fucking easy to have sex with cis people on dating sites too

i mean you wouldn't know that, but for the rest of us

i disagree

When will we get a phone disorder. So these cunts that uses them witout paying attention outside driving and walking stop killing others?

>combining sexuality with the reason why people transition and it being an extension of that,
How does FTM debunk that?

I don't doubt it increases short-time happiness, you're literally giving them what they want. The question is how effective this is, if there's a better alternative.

My biggest issue is this seems to violate all sorts of medical ethics by doing invasive and permanent surgeries for something that frankly doesn't have a ton of scientific basis. Also the issue with transitioning children.

I used to be a heroin addict and I have a ton of experience being treated like a piece of shit by the entire medical community, making it extremely hard to get sober. All in the name of medical ethics. The way trans people are being treated is a total contradiction to how the medical community handles and medicates addicts, who have also have a very high mortality rate. Not only do we not get the same level of treatment, flexibility or empathy, we get sent to prison.

>INCEL BOARD RAID
Thats still trannies. Most Trannies are mega incels.

Autism

>Blanchard believes that transgenderism is entirely, 100% caused by sexual desire, likening it to a fetish and nothing more.
that's mostly true
the only other factor is being an incel loser, who cant have sex with women so he decides to become the "woman"

>fixing something important for daily life

Project cars arent important for daily life.

>getting food

Do you even know a fisher? Most of them catch and release.

>growing food

Roses, Tulips and shit arent food

>learning about the state of world

Constant consumption of political and general world media has proven to have an actual negative impact on our emotional and mental well being.

>TV is shit and should definitely be considered a disorder

Yes

How is that wrong? Trannies, Incels Weebs are all linked.

kek

Well you deny reality because you're a tanny. WE get it.

Also CIS people are just normal people.

denying the existence of AGP just makes trans people all the less believable.

>i disagree
How large a percentage of transgendered people suffer from (other) mental illnesses? Considering the 40% who kill themselves, I'd probably think that number would be high as well.

actually he does. he is "pro trans" believe it or not his theories are just absolute retardation heavily spouted by people who would disagree with him on everything else

aw shit man, you were one post late

I fucking knew it was the Goa'uld! It's high time we take to our P90s and make quick work of their ilk.

There's a huge correlation between autism and becoming trans.

>Project cars arent important for daily life.
But the skills required to maintain a vehicle are
>Do you even know a fisher? Most of them catch and release
Depends where you live, my Uncle eats the fish he catches
>Roses, Tulips and shit arent food
You don't grow your own veg? Its fun
>Constant consumption of political and general world media has proven to have an actual negative impact on our emotional and mental well being.
Ignorance is bliss

There's a subtle (not subtle) difference between "cutting your dick off" and gender affirmation surgery as a part of a long course of treatment. I mean, if it helps why is it bad? We can't ""cure"" anything in the autistic/gamer sense of the word where if you just do the right thing anything can be reversed or moulded to our preferred reality. Some people are gamers, some are trannies and it would indeed be simpler if we weren't, but that's not the world we live in. In the end we just have to make the best of this situation and try to be excellent to each other.

Attached: 1555006148593.png (610x571, 590K)

>Blanchard believes that transgenderism is entirely, 100% caused by sexual desire,
It mostly is.
>likening it to a fetish and nothing more.
It's exactly what it is.
>His model essentially ignores the existence of FtM transitioners
No it doesn't. Women to Men trannies are just as suseptable.
>so TERFs
You mean actual feminists.
>conservatives
Sane people.
>justify his worldview have to cope by saying that they are all "gender traitors"
We don't need to cope, science has always bee on our side. You're mentally ill people who mutilate your bodies.

>playing video games is a disease
>a dude cutting his dick off, putting on a wig and insisting people call him Betty or else
>totally normal and woke

Attached: Db5nxhCU8AAZi3f.jpg (800x800, 73K)

Collecting figures is more fun for me than video games.

>i disagree
Then you deny reality and science.

and Inceldom and becoming trans.
Most guys who become trannies are either gay, incels or both.

blachard supports sexchange operations and believe it to be the best treatment

>it pushes an agenda when it doesn’t conform to my ideals

do you have a basis for this that isn't "i've seen a lot of people talk about it on an Estonian carpet selling forum"

transgender people do have sexual reasons for transitioning, obviously. a MtF is probably going to sexually enjoy presenting as a woman in the same way a cis woman would. they aren't denying that.

you're just saying that's the ONLY reason they transition.

FtM transitioners fell for the meme that trannies are a real thing and not just a fetish because woman are retarded

>3rd worlder
>Hey, government! Can I have some autism/vidya disorder bux?
>Lol fuck u faget
America/Europe is easy mode

There is nothing wrong with having a mental illness. They can't be helped just like when you catch the flu or something. So why is it so bad to even entertain the idea trans are mentally ill?

So when are they going to add "Yea Forums disorder" to the list? Because I'm sure I've got it.

Attached: 1519076796126.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

Big brain take

Attached: 1345384543.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

Should people without gender dysphoria be allowed to medically transition?

>But the skills required to maintain a vehicle are

True and no, you cant get away without any knowledge of how to even change a tire. Welcome to modern world.

>Depends where you live, my Uncle eats the fish he catches

True, but also not important unless its specifically your job to fish, or necessary to feed yourself. Once again, welcome to the modern world.

>You don't grow your own veg? Its fun

I sure do, mainly tomatoes, but dont pretend that most people that garden do.

>Ignorance is bliss

Strawman. Were talking daily, hourly, consumption of media without a break. You do realize that you can take a day or two from media, and that media will still be there two days later? Either another strawman on your point or you arent as smart as you think you are.

have trans sex

>watching news all day
>political order
kek

Nah fuck trannies and even if this is bait kill (you)rself faggot

Good derailed thread. If you need to crossdress to lead a healthy life theres something fucked in your head and expecting people to redefine normal is only going to at best make them outwardly agree while having deeper inner perspective on how detached from both reality and the consequences of doing outwardly crazy shit these trannies are becoming, often with a heavy dose of delusional tranny narcissism.

The only wise poster in this thread.

You cry about strawman but your entire argument was based upon strawmen. You were pretty predictable as I was waiting for this response

Thanks for posting with a wojak. I decided to read because of that. Also good post

You realize they made trannies "normal" so the govt can stop paying for all their masochistic surgeries

>essen
>literally eating university hospital
Lol

>if you have to dress like your true gender you have issues!!
t. straight white man who dresses like it every day

well PC Gamer isn't wrong with the depiction of the WHO considering they are fucking goblins

Then he's an idiot.

I better grow some tomatos to get past the gatekeeper. Oh wait they fucking suck and everybody and their grandma fucking grows them instead of easier tastier blackberry bushes for the token edible.

>Gang weed is considered a tranny meme now
You just fly in from reddit?

Because then they would have to admit that they aren't actually what they say they are and what most of society actually realizes about them.

>You cry about strawman but your entire argument was based upon strawmen

Your original reply to the first comment was a literal strawman, applying only the most important and niche aspects of all the things listed. Literally a strawman. The fact that you cant tell i was literally fucking with you with my own strawman, giving an exact opposite comparison of the important aspects of the things listed, speaks volumes about you senpai. Like, the joke went right over your head. '

Protip, dont act smarter than you really are.

So who do you believe when it comes to health issues?

you're confusing "gaming disorder" with "roleplaying on the internet disorder"

>if you want to cut off your leg and you cut it off are you still mentally ill?

>it had more to do with a discussion about whether or not you still suffer from a mental illness if you are no longer suffering in any way
They have a 40% suicide rate, they are clearly still suffering.

Gangweed is a reddit meme.

>tfw get gamingbux from your disability
Hell yea motherfucker

Attached: 1534859468707.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

>strawmanning faggot whines about other people strawmanning him

Attached: 1538610783060.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Eu sou eu sou eu sou eu sou eu sou a trani jane
a trani jane
a traaaaani jane samaaaa
a trani jane
a trani jane
a trani jaaaane uerue madaocu

Attached: file.png (239x211, 89K)

You do know that they’ll have an extensive talk with their doctor before they’re undergoing any kind of treatment. Or do you think people change willynilly?

>gender dysphoria is not a mental illness

Said no one ever

>Come in thread expecting jokes about degenerate fetishes relating to video game characters and shit like speedrunning autism
>Get trannyposting and people legitimately upset about gaming being considered a disorder
>There are likely people on Yea Forums who unironically identify as gamers and are upset about this

Good lord, if the Sakura Con commercial happened today, I'm the sure anime fans here would be legitimately upset about the memes that spawned from it.

More free shit, thanks wagecucks!

Nah. They wont consider it a complete issue so all they will suggest you to do is to seek mental help from professionals like they do for trannies and they will put you on drugs to "Counter" your clearly broken brain.

Aka more drugs to control the goys.

Attached: 1534271793448.gif (501x504, 12K)

that's the best part. not only will declassifying gender dysphoria as a mental disorder harm transgender individuals by preventing them from being able to get medical coverage for the care they need, but by trying to remove the label as mental illness they are effectively demonizing mental illness by treating it as a disgusting label instead of just a condition that people have that needs to be dealt with like IBS or diabetes.

the fact that all of these "progressive" movements are so self-contradictory leads me to believe that none of the people that spearhead these movements are actual progressives, but rather neocons in disguise just falseflagging as them. but i'm not much of a conspiracy theorist. yet.

You didn't answer my question.

I think doctors just sign off on whatever these days because there's no real metric and it's largely down to self-identification. You may get labelled transphobic if they don't and lose their job. Self-identification and all that. So yeah, potentially "willynilly".

I know lawyers who won't go near trans-discrimination cases, because it could potentially harm there career. (ie. the Yaniv case with the BCHRT).

This. Every Tranny I've had the displeasure of getting to know short of the one FtM one puts themselves at the center of attention and can't go an hour without a sexual identity related comment or joke. Between intense narcissism, having facial hair as self claimed women, combative personalities, willful ignorance of their own behavior pissinhg friends off, repeated claims to different buddies that we're breaking apart as friends rather than they're alienating themselves by being fucking unchecked egos checking everyone else, and the FtM not only passing but being a based adoptive brother and good friend to the whole circle of friends/laid out to the MtFs they and others who carry themselves the same way while being trans are trans people's worst enemy.

ben finegold
Tryfon Gavriel

Yeah I know, I said I did it intentionally so I could call you out on your hipocrysy

you will never be a girl

>people are more concerned with making video games a mental disorder than globalism destroying America's working class

Boy I'm sure glad we live in a country where foreign investors can buy massive amounts of real estate, further inflating the pricing of homes and apartments, along with no meaningful wage increases to keep up with the massive amount of inflation that has happened in the last 20 years, and that the rich just keep on getting richer off the exploitation of workers with the fear of being replaced by a immigrant.

This entire political divide and made up social issues are there to distract you while the rich fuck everyone over and run off with everything.

Maybe possible in the future when more is understood. Early research suggests peoples brains are more like the gender they identify as or at least have a somewhat mixed brain with both female and male characteristics.

trannies are a symptom of poor socialization and autism, nothing more

Are you not?
Cause this was a strawman.

MY reply was also a strawman, proving out the posts hypocrisy. If this isnt originally you, then you need to go be desperate for attention somewhere else you faggot. If this is you, you severely lack self-awareness. Either way, BTFO

Attached: 1510932538048s.jpg (114x125, 3K)

>learning about the state of the world
>you flicking your finger to the top of the screen of your silver screen daibu cell as you frantically wait for the next notification

Different user but
doctors will absolutely not do this. normal doctor offices will require time with a therapist and they can deny to over see the treatment. Trans people often go through a process known as informed consent which basically allows access to treatment so long as the person understand fully the risks involved

This has no basis in reality and you're just making stuff up.

based

What do you think "self-identification" laws mean? Reading someone a list of contraindications and side-effects does not change it from being "willynilly".

Informed consent = willynilly.

Attached: Consolidated.gif (500x375, 1.39M)

you think trannies don't still commit suicide after they transition?

Doesn't really matter what made them. Point is that they are here and we just have to learn to be nice to each other even if we don't always understand stand each other's reasons. Does a tranny hurt you in any tangible way, I mean without invoking some on the spot moral code? I think not. We only hurt each other when we don't accept each other's differences.

No I'm not

T. Delusional faggot that crossdresses and thinks he isn't a shameful disappointment when talked about in private whose parents couldnt even have a less medically preyed upon normal faggot son who doesnt need to distance himself from his gender to take a dick in the ass.

T. Vers gym fag

t. doesn't even know how to t.

The problem is trans people are actively oppressing people through speech laws. See: Canada

Every individual here is responsible for this happening. This world only exists when females get in power. Everything becomes about sex and degeneracy. Every individual here gives females power by worshipping them daily. Disgusting.

T.riggered

How many people were imprisoned for misgendering after that law passed? Hm?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18761592

Trannies are normal. They're just stupid.

>They just clarified the definition so that not everyone who cross dresses or transitions is mentally ill.
Anyone who actually goes through with the procedure is mentally ill, there is no way around that.

APA made toxic masculinity an official disorder. We live in a clown world.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/women-who-stray/201901/psychologists-issue-controversial-report-masculinity

Attached: file.png (617x834, 202K)

wait what

So you decided to point out the hypocrisy of a strawman that was originally pointing out the hypocrisy of another strawman?
What a fucking moron lmao

Attached: 1520376765066.jpg (395x450, 69K)

All trannies are roleplayers, but not all roleplayers are trannies.

It's usually a large fine via the BCHRT which is quasijudicial and exists outside the normal criminal system. It's frankly a violation of the chart of rights and freedoms. The BCHRT was previously shuttered, I don't know why they brought it back.

It's because the transgender surgeries give doctors a lot of money.

They maybe onto something when you look at the irrational obsession of transgender people in this thread.

*ahem*
*AHEM-AHEM-AHEM*
*TAP TAP TAP TAP*
*TAP TAP TAP TAP*

Friends and fellow anons, let's get down to brass tacks... I've a graph I'd like to show you so you can tell me your thoughts about it...
Kindly turn your attention to this bar chart...

Attached: derp_ayo_trannies.png (738x669, 111K)

actually trannies who repress have lower suicide rates

So then you're just an attention seeking fag?

Does that mean I can't get autismbux now for being " addicted to vidya " ?

>being a normal human being is a mental disorder

calling it now. state enforced homosexuality.

Attached: file.png (728x409, 403K)

Academia cannot be trusted, also literally 12 people.

>It's fucking okay to have mental disorders
>leeron picture
spotted the tranny

God this thread. Don't worry anons, you're not concerned, you're all just guilty of being lazy sack of shit which shit out political statement and stupid logic without any prior knowledge in those fields BUT it doesn't concern you since you're probably not playing 10 hours a day (since you're shitposting), wasting all your welfare on gacha or mutilating yourself out of rage.
Have a good days, retards.

Attached: 1459961068747.png (250x250, 5K)

>what a world we live in
Clown world my man.
Clown world.

Attached: clown pepe in mirror.jpg (1920x1703, 140K)

informed consent are there for multiple medications and treatment this isnt a transpecific thing. the intention of this and those laws have everything to do with gatekeeping, social barriers, and local issues preventing you. Not the optimal and i dont really support them but it came from was to prevent gate keeping from being as problematic, gets transpeople more support espically in terms of travel and quality (they are much more on top of hormone levels and satisfaction and more knowledge with medications for this) its not the perfect system but its better than say something like the UK which only purpose is to produce horribly unpassing trannies

There are a few shemale pornstars I would fuck like Daisy Taylor and it just confirms this whole thing is a pure sexual fetish. I would never date a "Tgirl". In fact there is no reason to date one when actual biological women exist. The porn can be hot because of the taboo factor but its not a sustainable lifestyle and it will die down like every retarded trend high schoolers come up with. TS pornstars always existed even back in the 80s and 90s, especially in Brazil they were pretty popular. Then a bunch of miserable retards fall into it for some reason. makes absolutely no sense to me

Attached: 1548225534922.png (607x730, 542K)

Playing vidya all day ain't producing enough shekels for mr Noseberg.

>Blanchard believes that transgenderism is entirely, 100% caused by sexual desire
It pretty much is.

>cutting off your dick is the treatment,
Yes and for schizno's making fucking tulpas are obviously treatment

I wish I did

>use computer 16 hours a day
>ABSOLUTELY ADDICTED BRO
It's an actual problem though.

Attached: 1471017759639.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Anyone else cut off society and people in general because of the state of the world? Everyone seems either cucked or just a terrible person. If I meet someone that's cool, cool, but I'm fine dying alone.

Are you a flat earther yet or have you not hit that stage yet?

I've yet to meet a tranny irl. Most people in real life I meet are pretty normal. I've only seen one blue haired feminist in my life
granted life is shit in eastern europe but at least we are behind even with things that are bad

Its not okay to have mental disorders nor is it ok to actively shame someone for it unless they're doing nothing to better themselves. I believe becoming more accepting of mental disorders is an express to becoming more predisposed as a healthy well adjusted individual to enable the mental illnesses of others rather than urge them to seek help rather than simply accepting a deeply flawed aspect of themselves that could of been helped rather than left to be an eternal complication that simply is.

I know what informed consent is. I've been denied medications because they don't do informed consent for most things.

I've spent the 24 years of my life on the computer. My childhood was digital and my early adult life is shaping up that way too. I spend 15 hours each day sitting on Yea Forums, playing video games, and watching shitty streams to pass the time. I am bored of the computer but I don't like real life either. Shit's getting out of hand.

Yeah, sorta.
But I already lost faith in the world long before this, not trying to be an edgelord or anything, I just don't fit in.

The worst part is because of always needing profits, should wages go up they'll just fire a shit ton of people and increase prices.
A truly hopeless endeavor without changing these people's mindsets at a base level

Attached: 1411640224633.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

no they dont. its actually an incredibly cheap compared to most surgery that needs a LARGE amount of technical skill with a population incredibly small

Hormones and implants are female medications and not designed for transpeople in mind.

Transition is expensive because its all out of pocket not because it makes doctors money

I feel like I wasn't made for this world too. We're the people that fell beneath the cracks. Beneath the people who slipped through. Sucks man.

It's not at all controversial to say any trans studio based out of a western country should not be trusted without significant replication studies with large samples across multiple countries that specifically don't include western ones.

Not all fields of academia are like this, but most definitely anything related to trans-issues or sociology.

So I can now get autismbux for literally free?

Attached: 1556066960830.jpg (533x500, 54K)

citation needed

>Globalism
You're describing capitalism you stupid fuck

No because that sounds like slipping willingly into maladjusted socially stunting/retarded views as well as the delusion the shadows on the wall are the entirety of whats outside and the delusion you will be an exception to negative psychological effects of loneliness/isolationism.

Sure it is. Even so, being a dick to people isn't freedom, but the stifling of it. Fuck off with this amerilard negative freedom shit.

>all the people wanting free money for playing games
>not seeing the governments ploy to make you all jobless drugged up drones that will never rise against them

God you people are pathetic sheep.

If I'm an attention seeking fag giving me that (You) would be playing into my hands

Oh I'm quite aware it's not healthy, I just can't find it in me to relate to anyone or anything. Feels like I wasn't supposed to be born in this time however pretentious that sounds.

>Progressives have become the anti-science party
Clown world

>I've yet to meet a tranny irl
Three people I knew growing up became trannies. It's a surreal feeling.

Love you too, user!

>two systems that involve individual/corporate ability to participate are capitalism
>Globalism is indefensible as is the post's mention of the word FOREIGN investors
Ask yourself if you live in a nationalist or globalist society when you one day read about or find out the hard way Chinamen bought up tons of land and property as if investing in gold to sell it back at an inflated price and demand. Were they nationalist in interest, or entirely foreign globohomos?

spend enough time with depressed people and you become depressed too. people are product of their environment. getting into this is a downvward spiral.
reading the internet makes me feel like everyone is depressed, everyone is dying of hunger, everyone is unhappy. yet in real life out of the people i know im the only one person who actually went to a psychiatrist for help. mental illness is not half as common in real life as it is on the internet and this trend is becoming more and more dangerous. there was a time in my life where i accepted being depressed because it was so easy to go on the internet and find other people self loathing. thank fucking god i manage to get out of it before it was too late and i wasted half my life doing nothing.
this shit is extremely dangerous, more than anything and this applies to Yea Forums too. all this no gf, ryan gosling gifs, incel shit. its all cancer designed to bring others down to their level so they feel better about themselves. im surprised there is no psychological studies on this when it affects so many people on a daily basis

based

This is a fundamental misunderstanding you and everyone else who isnt a mentally ill tranny have

They classify the discomfort a tranny has at "being in the wrong body" as the disorder. This is as opposed to thinking that you are in fact the oppoaite sex, which is not classified as a disorder and is seen as completely normal

This is so they can both legitimize and grant access to health care gibs.

Le wrong generation. Kill yourself or have sex.

>being a dick to people isn't freedom
actually it is, and trans people are actively pushing back civil liberties. It hasn't been this bad since the US Patriot Act. This isn't about being nice, it's about protecting civil rights from trans people who think their mental illness should be held above literally everyone's freedom.

You should feel proud to hold such privilege above us plebs.

Incel

Sounds correct, tranny weebs must all be gassed.

blanchard is pro trans

What the fuck is your business on Yea Forums then and this thread in particular?

Bend over

>Yea Forums disorder
redundant

That't not how it feels at all, more in how I can't relate to people from my generation or before or after mine. The truth is that I can't relate to anyone regardless, so being born in any other would produce the same results.

Go youtube "Pretentious People" and watch the first two minutes of a little girl eviscerating grownass men who come to comment with one intention and one alone.

>being a dick to people isn't freedom, but the sitfling of it. Fuck off with this amerilard negative freedom shit
This better be bait. It is 100% an exercise of freedom to reject something. The fact that you're sitting here disagreeing with people now shows that you don't even believe your own bullshit.

Attached: 1435533901118.gif (267x199, 176K)

>we need to censor the internet regardless of criminality

Attached: 1541278453676.png (956x587, 396K)

Yo, if I can get a disability check for my gaming disorder then I won't have to kill myself when dad dies!

I'm never going to work. I hate work, I hate people, I hate everything but gaming.
Fuck working.

Attached: 1558318829531.jpg (824x771, 107K)

Nobody fucking mentioned nationalism

i browse Yea Forums like once a month for a day. i still enjoy the different opinions but there is too much bullshit going on to browse it daily. it is still better than twitter or reddit

Now the procedure is considered cosmetic and not a treatment. So insurance doesn't need to pay for it.

So you discount stuff because of your feelings.

Me wrong generation. In all seriousness, you're likely mentally ill in a way that effects your perception of the world as short of total detachment what you describe is not relatable to the average healthy Yea Forums browser. I think when you have it preconceived you're waiting for a cool person to show up and dont give a fuck about those other people, you've missed out on a lot of cool people who see your bwhavior as a real big ego and real big buzzkill.

>Chop your bepis off and change your name
>Have to work a wageslave job anyway
>Play Fortnite all day
>Get free government money
Based

Attached: Wick Justice.webm (746x800, 2.51M)

Here's the rampant white male privilege. The whole idea behind misgendering and all that shit is to stifle people's expression. You probably wouldn't understand what that means since it doesn't happen to you, but that's why humans have empathy. You need only try it.

Find me a study that replicates that other study. Find me a study that replicates that study outside of the west.

If you believe a single study involving 12 people in a field known for confirmation bias.

>I want to destroy basic civil rights because misgendering hurts my feelings
holy shit, why not just bring back blasphemy laws while we're at it?

>stifle people's expression
So let me get this straight, you and your tranny horde passing laws telling people they can't express things is somehow not stifling expression, but not using someone's preferred pronouns stifles expression?

If god were real maybe we should. But he is not and trannies are.

You know he doesnt understand the importance of peer review shooting down his example of something confirmation bias may attribute credibility towards, user.

Trannies aren't real women either.

The real question is, if and how i can milk this to my potential benefit?

>god isn't real
that's a subjective opinion
>trannis are real
that's a subjective opinion

Yeah all of that is true. Don't know what to do about it. Already tried therapy and the like, plus medications.

I never said it was conclusively proven I said early research suggests that. More clearly needs to be done.

This is how research works. If we just dismissed all early research because it hasn't been followed up on yet then nothing would get anywhere.

Can you provide the research showing this known bias in the field?

Whore

Figures that a straight white cis man thinks the only unassailable right people have is the right to be a dick to minorities

Why is that bad? We'll be the ones getting those sweet disability bucks while trannies have to pay from their own pocket just to eventually come to to the conclusion to kill themselves.

Genders are real
Sorry to break it to you, but if you’re born with a dick you’re male

You could just apply Pascal's Wager to it. So that makes trannies and God real, but it doesn't make Trannies into real women.

damn son

Attached: a little edgy today.png (620x686, 356K)

To publish such an article would be career suicide, and that's why you don't need a study to tell you it's true. Such a study is likely to be censored before ever being published.

Attached: 1553203622283.png (548x209, 45K)

>goverments are incapable of overriding WHO and making their own decisions
u wat

>mental disorders don't exi-

Attached: Schizoid.png (830x695, 41K)

this is the most intellectually dishonest garbage I've read all day.

t. Jew (you progressive stacking cultist)

At least no one on Yea Forums suffers from it.

See, you have this problem that you think your (subjective) opinion on what a tranny is or isn't matters. It doesn't. Whatever they are, they are here and we will just have to learn to deal with that. No one is asking much of you, but if you can call a random stranger in a suit sir, you can call a tranny ma'am. And that's all it takes.

And the left is busy marching on the streets, punching "nazis" and "fascists" who in reality, are just middle and working class people with nationalist beliefs, who don't want to see their nations be bought out by foreign money and run over by foreigners with completely incompatible cultural and moral values.

Modern left has become the attack dogs of the rootless, cosmopolitan financial elites and these wannabe revolutionaries are too fucking retarded to see it.

Money has no loyalty towards any nationality or ethnic group, nor do those who hold all that money. Emulating their cosmopolitan ideals is utter fucking insanity, when in practice only those with massive wealth can truly be cosmopolitan, and removed from their roots and bindings that tie normal folk to their land and kin.

There is nothing I despise more than "anti-fascists".

Attached: Hitler on the role of the state.png (1062x915, 1.37M)

good post but don't post with a wojack next time

Figures that someone like you would think the simple and honest truth is "intellectually dishonest garbage" and also Jewish for some reason

Is this real? this shit is so vague could be applied to almost everyone

Calling people the wrong name or pronoun intentionally is definitely aggressive behavior and agenda-pushing. You can't defend being a spiteful cunt just because you're Jewish.

Everyone has the right to be a dick and express themselves, that is called freedom of expression. Criminalizing misgendering is pushing back basic civil liberties. It's as simple as that.

>>literally quoting Hitler
>I-I'm not an actual nazi, you idiot

So something is known without any research or evidence, conspiracy theories are enough to know it is true.

And you cry about confirmation bias. Nice self awareness.

>My main problem is that the same organizations don't think going through hormones to change your sex is not a mental health issue.

It is though. And hormones and surgery is the treatment, according to psycholgists, doctors and other people who shouldn't care what plebs like you think.

>Everyone has the right to own a slave, that's called freedom!

It's really not that simple. There are many instances of people getting into trouble for calling someone their male name in circumstances where that person still goes by their male name. (Jonathan Yaniv was suing dozens of women while simultaneously going by John)

Does this mean I will be able to get autismbux for playing too much games?

There's a difference between asking for acceptance and demanding compliance through speech laws. You won't win everyone over with the former, but it is the most ethical decision that does not impede on basic fucking rights.

> And hormones and surgery is the treatment
[citation needed]

>Everyone has the right to be a dick and express themselves

I should lose my job if I call someone a nigger or kike etc and I should lose my job if I intentionally use deadnames or wrong pronouns just to be a dick. I can go my entire life without falling afoul of the rules I think should be applied to others.

Slavery is a violation of civil rights, slavery is not expression. You wonder why I say this shit is so intellectually dishonest.

You had the chance to be nice but you didn't. That's when you make a law. A very benign and inconsequential one at that.

So thats mean i can get gibs by showing my game library?

Attached: 1508207081977.png (152x254, 40K)

>Equating speech to slavery
I fucking hate European hours.

Can we shutdown the internet now?

>why

Too many retards are taking idiotic things too seriously.

The thing I am wondering is why single videogames out like this? ANY activity can be considered unhealthy if it is taking up too much of one's life. So why make videogames a special case instead of classifying this whole thing as "addictive disorder" or something like that?

Getting fired for violating corporate conduct is not that same as being persecuted by a quasi-judicial government tribunal.

>There are many instances of people getting into trouble for calling someone their male name in circumstances where that person still goes by their male name

No one is ever going to get in trouble for using the wrong name or pronoun in good faith. I don't care what daddy Shapiro or daddy Peterson told you - they are trying to scare you into shackling yourself to their agenda.

This is what trannies and fags don't understand. You can't enforce respect. You can't force people to like you. This is such an entitlement

Literally every study available on the subject, m8

>Being fired by your private employer is the same thing as being prosecuted by a government

>people are mean to me so I must erode civil rights
no fucking wonder why people hate trannies

delusional retard
your sentiment is good but your worldview is warped just as much as the people you hate

>Asian countries' faces when they're supposed to come up with "preventative measures and treatments" for something that fuels their economies

Attached: Ed sweating.jpg (1046x783, 94K)

>Slavery is a violation of civil rights
Yeah, it is now, because fucking liberals decided it was
>slavery is not expression.
Fuck you commie, don't tell me what I can't do

I don't care about your political debates, I'm just here to collect my gamerbux.

I literally just gave you a specific example. Yaniv is a vexatious plaintiff who specifically goes around finding people to prosecute. That's all he does. He was doing it while using his male name, male pronouns and presenting as male.

He won in court.

I'm glad I don't have this since I can't even seem to find the energy to play a game even if I'm dying of boredom. Yea Forums shitposting addiction, on the other hand...

nationalism/globalism doesn't matter
money is king and nothing can stop this in a capitalist system. deal with it commie

>Child thinks he is batman and won't let go of that delusion
>Institutionalized and medicated in an attempt to get him to realize he is not batman (ie. treating the symptoms in an effort to move towards normalcy)

>Child thinks he is a girl and won't let go of the delusion
>Offered hormone treatments and encouragement for his delusion instead of any attempts to treat him out of it, like would be the case with any other delusion

Care to explain this double standard?

I hid in my room playing video games for the last 16 years because I developed avoidance behaviours as a coping mechanism. Video games saved me.

If they want to solve 'video game addiction' they have to make contributing to society worth the effort.

Citation: Medical professionals who have spent more time with textbooks than with bibles.
>persecuted by a quasi-judicial government tribunal.
None of these words are scary to me. You don't understand - I think people that intentionally use deadnames or wrong pronouns are asocial, cruel and bigotted and I want their behavior to be discouraged for the betterment of society.
>You can't enforce respect. You can't force people to like you.
No, but the rules and laws can be used for self-defense.

>"but user, according to your extensive steam library, you haven't played any of these games, and your physical copies are still in their original packaging!"

Attached: benis.png (256x256, 5K)

>yfw the prospect of collecting neetbux AND gamerbux in the future

Attached: 139473785459.jpg (604x453, 36K)

And that is where empirical evidence and experiments come in to determine whether the word salad holds a significant amount of truth or none at all.

Because it's been found not to work like that, which means that the logical conclusion is that it's not a delusion

Nigger, do you lack reading comprehension? I am a national socialist, but your run of the mill nationalist trump supporter sure as shit ain't, because he has never even encountered the writings of Hitler or other third way thinkers.
They are just fed up with the status quo, seeing all avenues of upward mobility disappear, seeing their homes be overrun with foreigners who prey on their loved ones, seeing their "leaders" care more about foreign wars and the opinions of billionaire investors than the average citizen, seeing their cultural "icons" preach alien moral values to them and bemoan them for their "bigotry". They are average people, who have slowly started to hate.

I am not one of them, I can't claim to know their daily struggle, given my own quite well off upbringing. My own status however, has allowed me the luxury to actually look into the root causes of the sickening state of the modern world, and it is this exploration that has led me to taboo ideologies like national socialism. There is nothing wrong with national socialism, when you see past the retarded propagandized and vilified image the victors of WW2 built around it.
That movement rose to power in remarkably similar circumstances to our own, though in our case the state of which Weimar republic had been reduced to, now cowers most of the western world. Hitler sought to free his people from debt slavery and degeneration that the sickening economic system we all are still living under had brought onto them, and he was vilified for it by those who still run this system.

Attached: what is a nazi.png (600x805, 497K)

>I want to be able to punch a kid for being born differently than me without the teacher scolding me

This is why everyone hates gamers.

Psychology like every "soft" """""""sciences""""""" is a joke and essentially a well written political manifesto with some "arguments" and "studies" to back it up, none of then being reproducible.
Humans aren't stable enough to offer accurate measurement, any variables can impact the resuls, stuff as mundane as the fucking weather will change the outcome of an experiment, its like measuring the vibrations of an object during an earthquake or observing stars from the middle of Las Vegas, it makes no sence. By definition anything related to this pile of shit of a field should be disregarded.
T.business student who had to put up with "academics" in behavioural "sciences" and their bullshit.

>quasi-judicial government tribunal.
it's not my opinion, it's part of their self-description.

Attached: 1556625132792.png (470x211, 46K)

How is it not a delusion? It is literally holding a belief that does not match with reality. That's the textbook definition of delusion.

>I want to destroy civil rights
>criticism of me is the same as assault
no wonder everyone hates trannies

It is impossible for a person to be born with hormones and neurological structures that make them think/feel they are Batman.
It is possible for a person to be born with hormones and neurological structures that make them think/feel they are the opposite sex.

What exactly, is warped about my world view? Do you even know what my world view is? On what authority do you even make any claims about my world view, when all you know of me is a single post?

Great intellectuals of Yea Forums

What is the benefit in not pathologizing excessive video game playing and all its symptoms?

Attached: 1549305620650.jpg (2300x1533, 874K)

It's amazing that /pol/tards think they aren't terrible people

I want the girl in the middle of the group who's about to talk to be my wife.

>>I want to destroy civil rights
I will never think that being intentionally hateful towards people born a certain way is a civil right.

>self-defense
Saying mean words isn't physical violence.

all of those are socially acceptable activities. video games never have and never will be socially acceptable, and 95% of hardcore gamers are all incel losers that do not contribute to society in any meaningful way

why do you think when your boss asks you what you do for hobbies, ANYTHING other than playing video games is considered a positive? might as well say you smoke crystal meth in your free time

it's clown world, best to just laugh

You mean studies similar that promoted Oxytocin leading to an opioid epidemic? Benzos in the 70s and 80s? How the US has the highest rate of ADHD diagnosed patients? Yeah, seems like you fags never learn and keep overprescribing everything until it starts to kill the population.

And you are not even right. There is not a single study that would prove that hormones and transitioning improve one's life. The difference is so little, not a single other surgery with such a low % of improvement rate would be approved. This is just pure politics

Also you should not refer to "psychologists". Most psychologist just do what they have been told. My dad is a psychiatrist and he does not do any research. He chooses out of the available medications that has been selected already. Regular psychologists and psychiatrists don't do any research. They do what they have been told to save their ass from the law. A psychiatrist will prescribe hormones so they don't have to deal with the law and bullshit. They don't necessary agree with such decisions. You vastly overestimate how much doctors care about you

Well, it is. The idea that trans people are "born that way" is not based in science. That opinion alone could be considered criminal, which is a violation of civil rights.

That's the problem.

The ability to freely speak your mind even if it is disgusting or wrong is a civil right.

You don't have to be a convinced Nazi to be a fascist. No more than you need to have read Marx in order to be a cultural Marxist, apparently.

Then why are efforts concentrated on fixing the physical to match the psychological instead of fixing the psychological to match the physical?

You mean Oxycodone, Oxytocin is not an opiate.

>Saying mean words isn't physical violence.
You think your fat, ugly grandparents beat black people who demonstrated for voting rights half to death without anyone using words to motivate them to do that?

Attached: c07.png (644x942, 97K)

oh shit its those qt brexit grils, what did they say to serg'n?

I wish I had gaming disorder, I play videogames maybe three for days a week for a few hous at most and shitpost here with the rest of my free time

yeah sorry

Nobody fucking cares who's born what (in this regard). You don't have rights because you're a ("""natural""") man but because your a human.

Hating someone is well within your fucking rights you delusional fucking cunt. I have every right to hate anyone I damn well want, for any reason I want.
You have right to your own feelings, and nobody has the right to force you to not feel what you are feeling.

Someone hating you is not a violation of your rights. Someone ATTACKING YOU PHYSICALLY due to hating you, is a violation of your rights.

>Also you should not refer to "psychologists".
Ah, there we go.

Oh no you used mean words, I guess you should be locked up. Brb calling the police.

I don't see what your point is, that everyone has civil rights? Yes.

>Well, it is. The idea that trans people are "born that way" is not based in science.
You are still not allowed to intentionally use deadnames or the wrong pronoun, whether it is a choice or not. The desire to be an obsessive cunt is not something I want to encourage.
>The ability to freely speak your mind even if it is disgusting or wrong is a civil right.
Says who? Allah? Zoroaster? The founding slave-owners? Fuck them all. No text or philosophy can ever be a superior, perfectly reliable recipe for a quality society and way of life.

It is not hard science and should not be treated as such. Go to 3 different psychiatrist and they will prescribe you 3 different medications

>these subtypes
Swear to god I bet it was one dude like Millon who produced these.
Schizoid personality disorder is legit the only personality disorder that hasn't been studied as efficiently as other disorders. It's still in a grey area. Take this one disorder in particular with a grain of salt.

Attached: 26j8ybvwg7x21.jpg (1080x1067, 295K)

>You are still not allowed to intentionally use deadnames or the wrong pronoun, whether it is a choice or not.
why not?

I don't care? Ask a psychologist? You are the one obsessed about trans people.
>I have every right to hate anyone I damn well want, for any reason I want.
Sure, and I have a right to fuck with you if I think your hate is a problem. Be thankful we're settling for only going after you when you expose your hate.

My Psychologist has never prescribed me anti depressives but I improved tenfold after going to therapy.
I guess I'm fairly lucky.

Attached: Dnt.jpg (231x215, 16K)

I mean you are "allowed". You're just going to suffer for it until you stop doing it.

>Sure, and I have a right to fuck with you if I think your hate is a problem. Be thankful we're settling for only going after you when you expose your hate.
fucking with someone is not the same as the government criminalizing speech. Trannies all a bunch of authoritarians who demand special privileges about literally everyone else. The literal 1% (actually less than)

Life is inherently suffering. Anybody who doesn't experience that is either an idiot or a psychopath.

Attached: shoppinghowder.jpg (220x301, 9K)

Freedom is the noblest of virtues and any society worth their salt should make maintaining and promoting it their top legislative priority.

Note that it is that same idea of freedom that allows people to present themselves as something that they physiologically are not. And by that same right, people should be able to think and say what they want.

Why can't FtM be accounted for in the same way but in reverse? Lesbians who aren't willing to admit it, etc?

And with that we're all entitled to a modicum of respect. Now, I get that you don't understand this because you can't imagine what it feels like to be oppressed, even slightly, but this privilege you have to be seen as what you identify as is undeniable. Why don't others deserve that? Why are you being selfish? Do you think you earned to be a white man? No, you didn't do shit and we still accept you for it. That is your right as it is everyone elses.

But there are places where it is criminal, so it's not "allowed". Why are trannies protected from criticism while I could call anyone else "FuckFace McGee"? Tranny privilege.

>gaming addiction listed as a mental Illness
>meanwhile trannies and faggots isn't listed as a mental disease
GOD FUCKING DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMIT
AAAAA

Attached: 1547612916085.jpg (900x973, 204K)

Where I live its the funniest thing. Every 5 month I have to go back, guy asks me how I'm feeling, prescribes the same amount of benzos and SSRIs and tells me to come back 5 months later. It literally takes around 2 minutes. It's been going for 2 years, at this point I don't even feel the effects of Xanax.

You were probably a nice client. I've seen and heard of therapy sessions not working out becaue some patients fear taking the first step to improvement, or are too egotistical to admit some faults of their own.

>Trannies all a bunch of authoritarians who demand special privileges about literally everyone else.
I respect entitled people because they value themselves more.

Ya know fellas, this thread has been pretty damn good aside from being fairy off-topic, actual decent debate between pro/anti tranny and such, made for a good read

kys tranny

Literally me.

Do I get a monthly payment for mental illness? I'd like to be a n33t again.

>And with that we're all entitled to a modicum of respect.
no one is entitled to respect, what a ridiculous statement that could only come from a tranny.

No shit.
But you actually have be aware of what fascistic ideology even is in order to be a fascist. If you don't even know the basic gist behind the idea of fascism, you are hardly a fascist even if you hold nationalistic beliefs.

A nationalist that still thinks that "muh freedom" is a highly virtuous value or beliefs in equality and democracy is not a fascist. Fascists dismiss both freedom as being highest virtue and especially the notion of equality even being a thing, let alone virtuous.

Fascists think that the state should be totalitarian hierarchy that unites the people towards a singular cause of national empowerment and betterment, where any disunity is seen as harmful and dangerous. It is an ideology that sees hierarchies not only as natural, but also righteous, as it should be the best people who lead, not the most popular, nor should everyone be seen as equal in value if they are in fact lesser in capacity than others. It is an ideology that stands directly against the liberal ethos of democracy and freedom, and the Marxist thought virtue of equality.

National Socialism incorporates evolutionary and racial thinking to the core ideas of fascism, and portrays the world essentially as a battlefield of survival between different, biologically differing human populations. If you take the premise that humans are tribalistic animals shaped by evolution, and belief that your own population should survive no matter what, you cannot help but to be a nazi.

Attached: Hitler Spirit quote.png (1280x720, 611K)

>Freedom is the noblest of virtues
I haven't seen any evidence this is the case.
>Why are trannies protected from criticism while I could call anyone else "FuckFace McGee"?
Because hating people for a dumb reason, such as how they are born, is sick and should be discouraged.

>Because hating people for a dumb reason, such as how they are born, is sick and should be discouraged.
discouraging is not the same as criminalizing

But that's where you are wrong. It's the foundation of society that people treat each other with some respect. We all do it. I thank people who barely do their jobs, and I call people sir like they're more than some turd because that's what we do. It wouldn't work any other way. Now, when you are doing this automatically with just about everyone but taking an active position to misgender our tranny pals, that is pure oppression that you mistake for neutrality.

>discouraging is not the same as criminalizing
It really kind of is.

I fundamentally disagree. you find that respect is absolutely not a requirement anywhere, except for when it comes to trannies, because trannies demand to be treated as a special class above everyone else with addition rights while stripping the rights from others.

>I haven't seen any evidence this is the case

How about the ENTIRETY OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION, you absolute fucking mental midget? People like you make me wish ISIS actually succeeded in creating their caliphate, so you and your kind could be sent there for a few months and then returned to the free world so you could actually understand how well off we are to be living in the west.

But being trans is a choice. It's not an ascribed status (being black, white, asian, etc), but an achieved one. Like any achieved status, it can be criticised. You are not born into being trans, islamic, christian, a conversative or a liberal. And like all choices, criticism can be had.

You can say you want to discourage something, but when you criminalize it becomes a civil rights violation.

What? That sounds terrible and that's exactly what I feared going to a psychologist be like, that's some fucked up things man, haven't you tried searching another psych?

I guess so, I was really desperate to climb out of the hole I was in, but I didn't want to take any medication. Therapy actually gave me some of the courage to take steps to improve my well-being and helped to clear a lot of my fears.

>Sure, and I have a right to fuck with you if I think your hate is a problem.
You have the right to hate me back, but if "fucking with you" goes beyond speech (even angry speech), then no, you have no fucking right at least within our current framework of rights. Just as I have no right to curb stomp you disgusting leftists no matter how much I might wish so, you have no right to lay a finger on me no matter what I think or say about you.

Freedom of fucking speech. Though, it is clear that we have no shared moral or cultural values, nor any solidarity towards one another, so this pretense that we should just "tolerate" each other and live among each other is just that, a pretense. Come hard times, and we will be out there, killing each other, and I am fine with that. I'd have no qualms about killing people who are against the survival of my race anyways, and when the current moral paradigm that holds us both back fails, there will be blood on the streets both here in Europe, as well as over the pond in murrica.

Attached: Black Sun right wing death squads.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

>you find that respect is absolutely not a requirement anywhere, except for when it comes to trannies,

If I called my cis colleagues the wrong names or pronouns for no reason I'd get in hot water too.

Western civilization as we know it today is based on theft, war crimes, meddling with other nations, exploitation, exhorting and more. We are prosperous because we spent centuries being unbelievable massive cunts.

Because the most prosperous countries are ones founded on principles of freedom.
youtube.com/watch?v=BieKtvFtkS4

Are you sure you're not talking about a psychiatrist?

>What was the unite the right rally?
Literal Nazis were there. So of course they should be punched

Do you think other nations weren't ALSO massive cunts, and don't continue to be?

respecting your colleagues is not a legal requirement, it's a requirement of your job. That's not a civil rights violation. Just like it's not a civil rights violation to refuse to produce bespoke artistic wedding cake for a gay couple.

Can you unironically get money for playing video games too much now?

I'd gladly give up my shitty job at FedEx to leech off of what the government is willing to give me.

Attached: I didn't know pirates stole shit.png (1200x130, 223K)

Chupa meu pau filho da puta

>muh hate is justified
>Freedom of fucking speech
>I am fine with killing people
Sure you aren't an amerimutt larping an European? Also, time to re-evaluate your life decisions and grow up, buddy.

Attached: reigen sketch.jpg (512x288, 38K)

>I want to throw everyone who criticizes me in prison
literally fascism

>Because hating people for a dumb reason, such as how they are born, is sick and should be discouraged.
That's literally just your fucking opinion m8, and evolutionarily failing one at that.

Hatred is an emotion we evolved for a reason, and hating someone "just for the way they are born" is often beneficial for the survival and spread of your genes. For example, hating someone of different racial background, and denying him/her a possibility to live in the territory of your own people, directly benefits the spread of your own genes and the genes of your kinsmen as you are basically barring the spread of genes from competing populations to possible new living space.

The entire moral framework of modern liberal west is an utter inversion of the above ethocentric value system, and as such it will fail when faced with populations that do hold ethnocentric values, as our "open liberalism" basically allows us to be endlessly used and exploited by those who just are here to take from us, and never give back.

But that was mostly milquetoast conservatives. That's like saying we should attack all democrats because there are some antifa members in the crowd. It's stupid both ways.

Perhaps they would have been if they had the same level of power back then, but that is not possible to prove. Actively denying people freedom and trampling on their rights is why we have better lives than them today. If Europe and the US had been playing fair throughout history, we would be poorer today.

Even if that were true, it wouldn't change the fact that western civilization is a thousandfold better (in terms of personal liberties and societal systems) than any alternative, precisely because the west values personal freedom so highly.

Whatever the cost might have been to get here, it was worth it. Not least because no one is denied it if they choose to partake of it. But that's the entire issue here, isn't it? People want to be free to be who they feel they really are but they do not want others to be free to express their opinions about that. Freedom has to work both ways, otherwise it's just preferential treatment.

So you admit you're a totalitarian

Calling someone a nigger because they were born black is not criticism.
>Hatred is an emotion we evolved for a reason
So is lust and lust is no excuse for raping a kid.

Who ever brought up /pol/ besides you? You're so obsessed with the board you have to make things up to be mad at.

I needed the medication because I was throwing up from panic attacks. it is much better now but I had to work on myself.

yeah youre right its a psychiatrist. i know there are psychologists and therapists for the talking part, but it surprised me a bit how they just throw you some drugs and let you go. I'm pretty educated on the matter so I never had problems but he did not even warn me about the dangers. If I was unaware I could just try to stop one day and die in a seizure or drink with it and die in my sleep.

Explain the logical fallacy of you not wanting anyone to hate people for their choices while also hating anyone who makes the choice to hate people who make choices they don't like. What's that? You can't?

epic

Attached: 1552724415714.jpg (600x699, 100K)

How did anything in that post say "/pol/" to you?

But user, it's ok because he's on the right side of history

trannies have nothing to do with niggers, and I can criticize niggers while calling them nigger. In fact black people will often call someone a "nigger" to criticize them for behaving like an idiot.

So yes, calling someone a nigger can be criticism.

I know you don't get it, and recognising your privilege is a dangerous thing because you have to rethink a lot and maybe everything about how you have made sense of the world this far. I've been where you are now.

>western civilization is a thousandfold better (in terms of personal liberties and societal systems) than any alternative, precisely because the west values personal freedom so highly.
Or maybe it's just pure luck. For centuries we were no better than the Saudis or Belarus, then we improved a little during the 18th/19th century.
"Hating a person for being trans/black/other insane reason" is not the same as "hating a person because they hate others for being trans/black/other insane reason". The former is a bad reason, the latter is a fair reason.

that games just distract people from important things, like national sovereignty.

Attached: D67CTYFX4AEXbqT.jpg (1200x900, 147K)

Well, I am indifferent to most trans people. Always was. It's this next wave of trans people who I despise, not because of the fact they are trans, but because they are waving their existence around so onoxiously that those like me who were once indifferent, are becoming angry about all trans people. At this point, ironically against the trans community's favour, 'transphobia' is only becoming less of a 'phobia' (latin for irrational fear), when it can be rationalised these days considering what a shitshow this political climate is.

>In fact black people will often call someone a "nigger" to criticize them for behaving like an idiot.
Yes, due to context and history. No black person ever tried beating a black person to death for demonstrating for voting rights.

we're not talking about cis privilege, we're talking about tranny privilege, which far exceeds cis privilege (which by comparison, doesn't exist because there's only cis and trans). Maybe you should consider what you wrote and apply it to yourself?

In psychology you have to make distinctions between different disorders in order to make a diagnosis. Major Depression is different from seasonal affective disorder. They both have depressive symptoms but the former has to persist for 3 or more months without change whereas the latter only has those symptoms in winter months. So games aren't being singled out. Its just a big headline that will guarantee clicks

Is she single and willing to marry a burger?

So the only difference is that you like one and don't like the other? Also, by your logic it's okay and even encouraged in your ideal society to hate you, as you hate people for making choices.

>No black person ever tried beating a black person to death for demonstrating for voting rights.
this is objectively untrue, and has nothing to do with what free speech.

If you think trans people should be more "subtle" about showing they are trans than cis people should be "subtle" about being cis, you are not "indifferent".

Oh, we most definitely are.

only pure anglos, burger fats are too addicted to games

Attached: D67CTYIXoAARTUO.jpg (838x1200, 193K)

> it is much better now but I had to work on myself.
Oh, that seems not so bad then if medication was necessary. But regardless, yeah that seems a bit cold, all the best to you though user.

lmao

Alright, how can equal out cis and trans privilege? I feel cis people should be allowed freedom of expression just like the trannies have.

I didn't know Pokimane had a British relative involved in politics

>So the only difference is that you like one and don't like the other?
No. Being a bigot is irrational, hating bigots is rational. And being a bigot is when you hate someone for an irrational reason, like being trans, wearing Reeboks instead of Nikes, wearing a hat on a Wednesday or being left-handed.

>They just clarified the definition so that not everyone who cross dresses or transitions is mentally ill.
>Literally cutting off your dick is not a mental illness

Follow your leader, Cletus.

>Being a bigot is irrational
no it's not, it's perfectly rational to hate groups of people who seek to oppress you.

Hardly a refutation of the core ideas behind that ideology. Just because you beat up someone who is right, does not make that person wrong. Also Germany was in terms of military and economy weaker than the allies so your meme picture is hardly a refutation even in that aspect.

Whatever the case, here we are now. The happiest countries all subscribe to ideologies that value personal liberties and the freedom of the individual, while those that are ranked lowest are theocracies and other forms of governance where the individual is heavily regulated.

The real tragedy here is that because you view words (and not actions) as oppression, you feel that words need to be regulated. And so you fight to make western civilization worse, all the while thinking it's the good fight you should be fighting.

What? I said nothing about being subtle. They can be as open as the average cis person. However, like I said, this new wave? Isn't as subtle as the average cis person. On top of that, I've spoken to many transgender people who keep their identity under wraps because stating they aren't exactly a women or a man has a paradox of ruining the idea that they are the gender they always wanted to be. Re-read my whole post again too. I said I am indifferent to 'most', not the obnoxious new wave that are self-sabotaging themselves.

Attached: you.jpg (179x282, 7K)

>thread avoud video games devolves into neo-Nazi's throwing a race fiot
this is epic

>wearing Reeboks instead of Nikes, wearing a hat on a Wednesday or being left-handed.
There can be rational reasons behind all of these; you just can't admit that you like one more than the other. Which is fine, but don't pretend otherwise.

>Being a bigot is irrational, hating bigots is rational.
That's your subjective opinion though, which is protected by the same freedom of speech laws you think are evil. The fact is that if you operationalize the government to squash wrong-think, there is no guarantee it won't be used against you in the future if people you don't like get political power, this is one of the big fucking reasons freedom of speech is allowed, because if "bad" speech isn't protected, there is no guarantee any speech will be protected.

Attached: 149642150878.jpg (1191x670, 57K)

Not an argument tranny. And why would I even? Fascism is poised to rise again here in Europe, I am young, in a good school, making connections with like minded people. I am in quite a good position to exploit the coming chaos to it's full extent, and make sure that the cancer that is liberalism will fade away from my homeland once and for all.

But if the Jew is craftier, more intelligent and overall the victor in this scenario, why should he be denied his rightful place at the top?

Truly based.

The gist is that you think your propped up position of privilege is neutral when it's the furthest thing from the truth. Until you see that, you won't understand anything.

What will this actually do though

They were literally chanting "Jews will not replace us" and "blood and soil". How is that anything but far right BS

never mind im retarded

>There will be civil war in the west in our lifetimes.
lmaoing at the violence mongering RPing neonazi

Why dodge the question, you keep bringing up privilege but when I ask you about it you just keep deflecting. The objective truth is trannies have far more legal privileges and protections than any other class of people. All while advocating to remove existing civil rights from those other groups.

Tell me about cis privilege, and how trannies are actually less privileged because the cis have the audacity to speak to them as equals.

based as fuck

Because the ideology is about the survival of your own group, no matter what. It is not an universalist ideology in that regard. Even if the jews, or any other race, was superior, that would not mean that we should voluntarily become their subjects. We should fight to be in control of our own destinies to the bitter end.

I've told you. The other guy told you. You keep saying no. I can't cure you here and now it seems but think about it.

Why don't they simply delete the thread then?