YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY THE CENSORSHIP, NOT JOIN IT!

Attached: 1539409168353.png (734x408, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kuren247.deviantart.com/art/mario-s-hat-in-the-style-of-mlp-391670833
derp.ibooru.org/393049
derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/8/6/393049__safe_pinkie pie_adolf hitler_black and white_grayscale_human_irl_irl human_photo_train.jpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b4dZGFOhV44&t=1s
derp.ibooru.org/625507
youtube.com/watch?v=H7e6qdHxW2s
derp.ibooru.org/136176
phlogistic.deviantart.com/art/Pony-go-seek-School-of-Athens-269099858
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cringe

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THE GAMERS ARE EVIL

Shut up, tranny.

I have brought pixelation, sun-beams, clothing, and cut content to my new console!

tranny

Yikes

Dilate

ANAKIN! SONY CALIFORNIA IS EVIL!!

Attached: 1554688909844.jpg (1920x1080, 1.78M)

>You've been doing it since the 80s
>umm that doesn't count

Attached: get.jpg (525x350, 15K)

>anakin - ps4
>ahsoka - vita
>vader - ps5?!?

Attached: 1460393986689.png (1334x750, 755K)

More like GAYstation am I right?

Attached: 1558369605748.png (401x351, 194K)

Cut your d

Based V-Ergil poster.

It legitimately doesn't count, especially considering that Nintendo censorship has never been as bad as Sony censorship.

It was only very early on that they censored games they didn't publish.

i love you fucks

Still buying a PS5 day one you white boys

Ok, in the future you'll eventually realize that you made a mistake.

Will be too busy having fun with fun games to pay attention. I have a job and play games to chill and have fun. Good single player games with a side of an online game here and there.

go on...

>Buying consoles on day one
Lmao thanks for beta testing

>They use to do it, so it's okay we do it now!

Another tripcode of yours added to my filter list, thanks Anonykell, now Anonyrell, for making it easy to avoid seeing your fucktarded opinions.

Doesn't matter I will use tripcodes until Yea Forums dies

Filtered

Read

Go help reach 100%

>Nintendo literally had a decade of hard censorship
>Now they're the good guy

Wow, posters here really are all just ignorant shitposting sheep teenagers.

/thread

Censorship of games published by Nintendo.

Ironically they ARE the good guys now. You forget that Sony also had a decade of hard anti-censorship stance, and now look at what they're doing. Meanwhile, the Switch as a whole has seen Nintendo take a liberal stance on censorship we haven't seen in ages, really. It's just that Sony shills have really short memories so can take everything that Sony does as a sign that Sony is winning even if said choice directly contradicts a previous choice by Sony.

Need an example? When Sony were the ones anti-censorship in contrast to Nintendo, the Sony shills screamed that Sony were based for doing that. Now, when Sony is doing the censoring, instead of jumping ship to Nintendo, censorship is suddenly good or someshit like that.

You were supposed to beat trannies, not beat off to them.

Attached: 1541822256723.jpg (889x960, 160K)

commit suicide right now weaboo pedofile

Have sex.

please join the 40%

Attached: 1558340777181.png (273x379, 185K)

Participate in sexual intercourse.

Nazi punks fuck off

Name 2753714 things wrong with that.

Buying the PS4 day one

>all this snoy cope
Holy shit what is wrong with them?

Attached: what.jpg (209x157, 6K)

lel underrated

The amount of people who won't be born when those japanese kikes plan comes to fruition in taking away masculinity from the western world.

Kill yourself.

this

At least Sony censors lolishit whereas Nintendo censors boob sliders because boobs are apparently offensive.

Essentially Sony is against paedos whereas Nintendo is against straight men and attractive women

Nintendo doesn't censor boob sliders anymore, so your argument is irrelevant.

>whereas Nintendo is against straight men and attractive women
I didn't know The Last of Us Part 2 was going to be a Switch exclusive instead of a PS4 one.

White women already stripped the western world of its masculinity.

cringe

Dilate

das right wh*te boy

>adult ahsoka psp 3

>pinochet
Except he literally gave up to Soros agenda.

>The only way to get unaltered versions of games now is to play the gimped Switch ports

What an awful timeline.

Attached: 1550116814360.jpg (640x795, 51K)

>is against straight men and attractive women
So does Sony who censors femenine body, my fellow discord tranny.

>already stripped white men of their masculinity
fixed that for you. Blacks, Latinos and Asians still know how to be men

>Asians
>Consume Soilent products all day
>Look incredibly effeminate
>Have small dicks
>Barely reproduce
Yeah..

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with drinking soi products

people like OP and trannies are equally as cringy.

>b-but muh censorship
nothing of that sort happening that's affecting any games worth a damn.

>b-but muh culture war
we don't have a culture war, we have a bunch of snowflakes and retards who can't stop getting triggered by shit that isn't worth getting triggered over.

>we have a bunch of snowflakes and retards who can't stop getting triggered by shit that isn't worth getting triggered over
You just described /pol/

Nintendo games don't appeal to the Playstation gamer.

agreed

have cringe sex

>proving the point

These aren't funny.

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

Have sex.

Have sex.

Get laid.

Attached: 1531285690744.jpg (222x235, 15K)

>>/lgbt/

You first shill
derp.ibooru.org/393049
derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/8/6/393049__safe_pinkie pie_adolf hitler_black and white_grayscale_human_irl_irl human_photo_train.jpg

Attached: 1398030510195.png (608x631, 628K)

tranny on suicide watch
and rightfully so

BLEED TO DEATH JUSTPASSINGTHROUGH

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-08-14 at 12.46.08 AM.png (859x159, 44K)

>Get laid.
>Hitler was an antinatalist who believed in chastity
fucking retard.

Also a brony trying to shill, refer to

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-08-13 at 6.39.20 PM.png (765x204, 35K)

go back to resetera you fuck

Die you fucking b-rneyfag

Go suck a bag of dicks, barneyfag

>forgets about the Xbox

You first, shill

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 10.39.25 PM.png (793x142, 33K)

He's right tho. You need a woman in your life.
Or man, I don't judge.

Why do you act like the opposite isn't true? When nintendo censored games everyone said it's not okay, but the nintendo elit guard defence force jumped in and always said it's okay because nintendo is the most based in the universe. Don't get me wrong when nintendo censored everything it was bad, now sony censore everything and it's bad and I do not support it and I refuse to buy censored games. But it's silly to act like Nintendo shills are any different than Sony shills

PLAYSTATION BAD
NINTENDO GOOD

Whitefag be like
>b-blacks having huge dicks is a meme
But then be like
>*adjusts glasses* uhh actually all Asians have small dicks due to onions content of their d-diets
Lmao. Let me guess, balding and your 20's right?

>Everyone who posts MLP is a shill
>Even the people who post it solely to bait me
>Also if you tell me I'm an annoying you're a shill too
>And so is the mods for banning me and telling me to stop this bullshit
>EVERYBODY WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A SHILL!

They clearly don't care about their image if they're posting it on boards where they're not supposed to, giving people the impression they like to force it in every unrelated conversation they can, and are clearly unaware of the numerous cringe compilations of their kind that pretty much eradicate any credibility in anything they do. Hence, shill.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-11-26 at 12.47.00 AM.png (424x185, 28K)

>finally an excuse to break out this classic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b4dZGFOhV44&t=1s

actually asians have small dicks due to genetics not diet, the sóy only makes them effeminate, their dick is already small in natura.

I don't even like MLP you fucking retard. Gtfo with your demented crusade.

There is literally nothing demented about stating reality. gtfo newfag

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.35.53 PM.png (392x60, 12K)

SJWs won and it's hard to not join the winning team. Big tits are nice but ugly man-faced women can look hot if you see them in everything.

S E E T H I N G T R A N N Y

jew sucking fucks off with your head

Attached: 1558754470019.jpg (1080x1350, 178K)

have sex

Fucking hell, now I want to make that gay sandwich.

All up to personal judgment. I don't need anyone telling me how I should run my life.

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 12.23.56 AM.png (1601x85, 32K)

have sex

>M&S
Fitting, since they already fuck you in the ass with their price range.

Copulate with another being, preferably one that is not canine.

You seem to be running your life down the shitter with your constant stupidity.
Not to mention you allowed yourself to be doxxed when you could've stopped.

Retard. You'd think you would understand after getting banned 10000 fucking times and LITERALLY getting told you're being baited by people tons of times, sometimes by the so-called "shills" themselves that you'd get the fucking hint, but nope, you still keep this shit up.

But you'll ignore this as usual, dismissing even this post as shilling. Nothing ever changes for you. You'll continue this pants on head retarded crusade against a fanbase that's already fucking dead and buried solely because of the lulz you provide.

Attached: Barneyfag mario hat.png (420x634, 298K)

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, JAPAN IS EVIL!

Attached: 1481503882519.png (721x747, 463K)

WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST!

>I don't need anyone telling me how I should run my life.
You obviously do.

jump off a bridge shill

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 9.40.54 PM.png (939x357, 92K)

That was a brony named JustPassingThrough who's obsessed with trying to change narratives to make himself not look so bad, despite spamming 2d pedophilia garbage and dismissing anyone with dissenting opinions. The only reason he did that was sohe wouldn't feel so bad about people claling him out on a pedophile, like that accomplishment is what's supposed to make him better than other people.

Attached: 1549149320749.png (1256x485, 108K)

I like the stealth Twilight from the full version of that pic.

Jokes aside, when I first heard about this Sony censorship, I had that "fuck them" gut reaction. If video games are going to patronizing as movies, I fucking dont need that shit.

And third party, Nintendo even had really sleazy contracts barring third parties from publishing on other consoles.
That being said, modern Nintendo isn't as powerful as they once were, or as hard up on the censorship.

Blacks do have bigger dicks. The women who value this against all other horrible stereotypical nigger behavior are also subhuman. Won't blame a girl for liking big dicks, but if it's your only deciding factor then lmao

>non-white """men"""

Attached: Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.png (572x362, 26K)

that was mostly in the '80s and early '90s. By the time 64 rolled around they didn't seem to care anymore.

Fire Emblem Fates was legitimately one of the worst localization jobs ever done. It failed in every aspect.

Only Fates. 99% of the franchise was good.

Uh, who are we talking about here?

Attached: Untitled.png (1112x639, 777K)

>An image with no source
Oof

#FE was a horrendous localization too. Basically half of everything Nintendo did from 2015-16. They basically went insane.

>Communist.
Labeled on anyone not sucking the cock of aristocracy.
>Greatest mass murder.
So the conflict of interest corporate owned State Department, former OSS, and the OP Paperclip bailed out krautfags said, through propaganda, with no reliable proof, while they themselves plotted and commenced in genocidal OPs spanning decades, to this day.
>property rights
Thinks fascists respect peasant rights, how cute.
>humanity.
Thinks fascists see anyone but aristocracy as human. What comedy.

Yeah, that's what I thought you'd respond with. You have the reading comprehension of a fucking goldfish.

Attached: 1529461358907.jpg (587x558, 71K)

we're talking about censorship. Keep up.

Maybe you should look at the image and take your own advice.

You must think you're so fucking epic for positing that, like you must think that you're such hot shit that you apparently have the privilege to forget history just to make yourself look so epic in front of pedophiles.

Attached: MLP stealth image 4.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

You don't have to be a fuckin' Nazi clownskin to not be gay. Sucking White peckers won't make you any straighter.
Find another way to pray the gay away from your body.

That's an insult to goldfish everywhere. The fucker is legit insane.

that isn't censorship lad.

Yes it is, sorry to say.

No, it's not.

>insane for not liking a show made for little girls
shill detected

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-12-21 at 5.46.54 PM.png (730x137, 78K)

Yes it is

No it isn't

>nigger is too stupid to google the filename
big surprise

>if someone notices I'm retarded, then that means he's a shill!!
You really are legitimately insane. Seek help.

You literally just proved his point.
Any and all people who don't completely agree with what you say are "Shills" to you.
Get a fucking grip.

>unironically defending bronies this hard

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-01 at 8.37.34 AM.png (786x113, 16K)

>you have to be a nazi to to hate Pinko faggots

Attached: 532423234.jpg (900x900, 95K)

FUCKING THIS.. Have some (you) my dude

Attached: [you].gif (480x336, 867K)

>The National Transgender Discrimination Survey, for example, which surveyed the largest sample of transgender individuals in the U.S., prior to the 2015 U.S. Trans Survey, found that 83% of respondents identified as White, a much larger percentage than in the U.S. general population.
Really makes me think.

For a guy who hates bronies, you sure are a one-track pony. Maybe you should get your head checked. I would've thought that people reporting you to your dean and your parents and your telephone company would curb your autistic habits, but it seems it just made it worse.

It still fucking baffles me that after all these years Barneyfag is immediately capable of recognizing when something is related to MLP, even tangentially.
I know it's the
>oh you have arachnophobia, that means you secretly love spiders
meme but honestly, just how much fucking time does he spend on a daily basis looking at MLP content to the point where he can recognize basically instantaneously a Mario hat in the style of MLP. It fucking boggles the mind. It seems as though he must have viewed, and possibly saved, every single piece of MLP related media on the Inrernet.

Attached: harpdarp.png (471x493, 39K)

Yeah, that is what the post they responded to said, good job. Combining the red scare with gay marketing is an elite propaganda tactic, to steer peasantry from considering their own interests and workers rights btw, less they catch the gay.
You're a good NPC, falling for the con.

That's just people saying shit to make themselves look epic in front of bronies and the Yea Forums cancer that cares more about "muh culture" rather than actually discussing the board topic, but not actually doing any of it.
And even in the circumstance that it actually DID happen, notice how it's only bronies that would want to do that, because in their deluded headspace, only people who agree with their tastes should be allowed to exist and live normal lives, and not the (at least) 5.5 other billion people on planet Earth who aren't fans of what they proclaim to be the pinnacle of entertainment.

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-03-29 at 1.52.23 AM.png (695x42, 16K)

I would gladly be a Commie if so many of them weren't fake white so-called "Jews."

shouldn't the emperor be nintendo and obi wan the xbone?

>leaving out the part where it says the data older studies use are non-representative samples
nice try jamal now go dilate

Oh, you mean this part?
>Other non-representative samples have found that transgender respondents were more likely to identify as people of color than the U.S. general population

YOUR NEW CONSOLE?!

>shitskins identify as shitskins
yes therefore

Why do people act like censoring things in games is a new thing? The only difference between then and now is that you're old enough to notice.

>Vast majority are still white
What did he mean by this?

>nigger doesn't understand how statistics work
big surprise

It's just the same few people posting the same shit over the past few years.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 9.31.36 PM.png (704x187, 60K)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 9.49.54 PM.png (849x256, 44K)

Anakins lightsaber should be him holding anime tities that are censored with a beam of light

Isn't the show done? I thought it was in its final season or whatever.

>proving nothing
yikes

>Isn't the show done? I thought it was in its final season or whatever.
It is, but it still has maybe a month left of production. I estimate it's gonna end in late October/early November.

Attached: Screen Shot 2015-06-15 at 7.52.35 PM.png (1080x283, 77K)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-01 at 1.25.51 PM.png (368x104, 14K)

oh fuck off you fucking cock wheeze
nintoddly fucks are truly the worst and they complain as much as they can whenever Sony does something
Sony has always been the company that helped gamers the most while Nintendo kept censoring every game that they came in contact. Now suddenly Sony is the bad guy for censoring games that deserved to be censored when nintendo used to do it more and to games that didnt even need to be censored.
Now Sony has almost all of the best games in the market and has a complete market over all publishers. Becuase of Sony, and Not ninfucktard
Absolutely fuck you and anyone here who agrees with you simple minded brain.

These aren't funny.

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

kill them

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 9.46.09 PM.png (770x320, 58K)

Nah, I just like seeing you sperging out just from me posting a stupid colored horse.

Attached: boneless.gif (427x240, 939K)

And you think you're so fucking superior to everyone else here that you think you're not going to get flak for doing that despite being undoubtedly the cancer shitting up the place.

Attached: MLP stealth image 3.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

You misunderstand. The humor comes from your overreaction to these posts. I just leave the crumbs, you provide the laughs for all the anons of these thread, and you will continue to do so for all eternity because you are too dumb to find the report feature.

Attached: Alligator.png (834x382, 495K)

pinochet embezzled public funds like a good commie

kys

Attached: MLP stealth image 2.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

And you're too dumb to actually use this place for its intended purpose, you're just more concerned about looking epic for all the cancerous posters obsessed with "MUH CULTURE".

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-02 at 8.50.36 PM.png (833x107, 31K)

Thanks for proving my point.

Attached: grilled cheese.gif (500x285, 490K)

Once again, you've demonstrated how you want to look epic, instead of actually making a positive contribution to discussion. Clearly you must think the world revolves around you and your wants.
derp.ibooru.org/625507
(remove the first period)

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-12-06 at 12.56.58 PM.png (827x193, 56K)

That's rich coming from the guy who repeatedly shits up threads on Yea Forums solely on the basis that somebody posted a fucking pastel miniature horse somewhere in the thread. It's like you don't know that this place has a post reporting system or something. This thread could have been long gone had you just reported it like a sane person but instead you chose to rage autistically in response to the offending posts for the 10000th time.

Can mods just delete this thread already?

Well if whites hold majority of course they’d have more trans

Ironic coming from the one who thinks the entire board revolves around his opinion on shitty colored horses and how he thinks everybody who likes them deserves to die.

Fuck off.

Attached: sonylmao.jpg (1024x961, 128K)

>solely on the basis that somebody posted a fucking pastel miniature horse somewhere in the thread
You're making the assumption that any good could EVER come out of someone posting that here to begin with. They deserve to have their shit kicked in.

>how he thinks everybody who likes them deserves to die.
Well, I'm not wrong, you literal subhuman.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.53.02 PM.png (562x86, 19K)

>You're making the assumption that any good could EVER come out of someone posting that here to begin with.
Your mere reaction to it is evidence to the contrary. If you didn't react to it, there would literally be zero reason for people to post it.

Personal gain does NOT count, especially when it's not to further discussion of the topic in question.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.49.55 PM.png (924x91, 27K)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 6.28.18 PM.png (751x72, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H7e6qdHxW2s

kys

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 2.13.44 AM.png (418x170, 42K)

bleed

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 1.59.11 AM.png (590x143, 44K)

burn

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 3.03.04 AM.png (872x54, 20K)

hang yourself

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 2.46.05 AM.png (715x247, 41K)

And derailing a thread for your own personal vendetta's sake is NOT personal gain? Normal threads suffer way more because of your reaction to the pony posts than the ponyposts themselves. Most people just report them and move on. But then you show up and post these tangents about how much you want them to die several times per thread solely because there's ONE little pony image that the mods haven't dealt with yet. Why don't you just use the report feature instead? Why do you insist on responding to them and telling them to die? That doesn't magically kill them, that doesn't magically make them banned, heck, they won't even budge the slightest if you do that. If you just report them you'll at least accomplish something in regards to the rules, but instead you give these faggots what they want, the shitshow of you sperging out like an ape. You'd accomplish the goal much quicker if you didn't respond and just reported them.

Good thing they fired the entire Treehouse because the realized liberals make for shitty localizers.

Attached: 1558449494666.png (785x731, 279K)

>Why do you insist on responding to them and telling them to die?
Not doing so would basically be the same as normalizing their behaviour.

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-01-13 at 5.43.42 PM.png (652x285, 72K)

His ego won't let him. He's too much of an attention whore, and probably has mental issues.

I didn't grow up in the 80s or whenever you're talking about, dad. This bullshit was minimal or not around in the 90s and 00s.

Attached: soulcalibur_v_ad[1].jpg (571x768, 157K)

I SEE YOU GOT BARBEQUE SAUCE ON MY ROBE

Attached: thenotebookisashitmovie.png (851x623, 364K)

So we get to kill pro-lifers?

>mental issues for not liking a show made for little girls
Really says a lot about YOUR mental state, tbqf

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-01-19 at 8.26.36 PM.png (910x82, 25K)

No, not reporting them on sight is the same as normalizing their behavior. What you're doing is enabling their faggotry even more. The report function is there for a reason. Use it instead of giving these retards what they want.

anyone remembers that old pic where the representation of an average sony game was "panty quest XIII"

Whatever happened to those days

Saying anything about reporting is always going to be pretty loaded as per "Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed."
All I want is to let these pieces of shit know that they are not welcome here and you are clearly ignorant of history to forget about the shit they've done such as how they infested the site for things to get to this point. Simple as that.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-10 at 9.29.23 PM.png (781x140, 34K)

The entire point of the image is that sony didn't censor games, but now they do.
And the irony of the image is that nintendo used to censor games, but now they don't.
You could say they switched roles!

Liberals.

Attached: 1558625359034.png (979x1032, 79K)

Did I tell you to announce your fucking reports you absolute mongoloid? No, I did not. I just told you that you should report the posts. You can let them know they are not welcome here by getting their asses banned, because you telling them to die will not magically make them disappear. Just shut your fucking whore mouth and use the report function like any sane person would.

Funny how these threads only ever seem to stay up for a few posts when its sony bashing and not nintendo

Attached: yikes.gif (498x498, 1.28M)

>barely reproduce
>most populous group on the planet

what did he mean by this?

kys

Attached: Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 6.22.33 PM.png (648x617, 126K)

kek

bleed

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 5.34.14 PM.png (686x107, 24K)

Isn't japan the country that censors actual porn?

Whoa the gang's all here

Alligator.png

fucking die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 9.37.12 PM.png (805x149, 43K)

Boneless.gif

kys

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 2.25.12 PM.png (539x715, 82K)

grilled cheese.gif

>barneyfag still at it after all these years
dude, please stop wasting your life being le defener of Yea Forums against horsefuckers

Attached: 1496341318887.png (665x558, 758K)

bleed

I will once they stop existing

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-11-02 at 9.41.22 AM.png (1307x106, 49K)

*snap*...compilation

been buying ps sonce ps1 but i think next gen i'll go with xbox. not because they censor pershit games but because sony offered me nothing this gen and new halo.

The only reason they are here is you and your self-defeating crusade. If you stop, they will stop.

They were here long before I was, and I will see to it that I survive longer than they do.

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-11-11 at 2.12.36 AM.png (926x84, 35K)

Boy, you sure must really like losing battles.

Attached: raphael architecture.jpg (3808x2920, 2.48M)

No, pro-choisers

I'd like to slice your fucking face off
derp.ibooru.org/136176
phlogistic.deviantart.com/art/Pony-go-seek-School-of-Athens-269099858

>Applejack is on the right side of the rightmost gold plate (the gold paintings lining the bottom).
>Rarity is near the two men hold spheres. The man with the crown is looking at her. If you go straight up from AJ, you will find Rarity.
>Twilight is just behind the chalkboard on the ground in the bottom-right corner. The man with the compass is looking at her.
>On the right side, above both the sphere-holding men and the people looking at the chalkboard; there’s a man writing in a book. Fluttershy is looking over this man’s shoulder.
>Rainbow Dash is resting on a cloud in the top-center.
>Pinkie Pie is on the chalkboard being propped up by a woman on the bottom-left. If you don’t believe me, look up the original picture, and you will see that the spot Pinkie is in on this board is blank.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 8.29.04 PM.png (972x57, 21K)

>porikore station

fucking die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-10 at 8.57.55 PM.png (978x157, 66K)

califags being califags isn't a new thing but that doesn't make moving their HQ there and forcing devs worldwide to ok everything for them any less retarded.

I hate cunnyposters. They're loud, they're smelly, they're irritating, and they post everywhere.

Attached: 1541705866601.png (760x767, 101K)

Same here. I'd have no problem at all if someone took a meat cleaver to hack their bodies to bits.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.40.58 PM.png (729x73, 26K)

>It's over Sony, i have the uncensored lewds

Attached: 1556774776474.gif (1000x1600, 2.29M)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 9.58.12 PM.png (949x528, 80K)

They're still around dude

>S-Sony Iove you
>LIAR