Yeah, I'm thinking she's back.

Attached: Marie.jpg (481x906, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/BASLQC/vnds/wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looks very nice in that photo.

What?

and my dick

The most ambitious crossover of our times.

Attached: 2432432432.jpg (986x754, 171K)

No fucking way

Facebook's that way

Have sex.

literal reddit/facebook tier post.

incel

Did you forget where you are, normie?

Straight outta Faceberg, how hilariously unfunny your post was. Fuck off.

>great decrdicer

What? Wasn’t the van called starless

Please, murder yourself.

Empress likes naming their stuff after King Crimson songs.

Cool.

Elf is already dead though

Attached: ded.jpg (647x1678, 486K)

Is there a translation for this?

Why do you even try

So when is this happening

8.9/10

So is it one big crossover or two seperate VN's that overlap?

Never forget Gay Fox for giving the gift of Starless to all of Yea Forums

Is she going to shit all over the competition?

Oh yes.

Who is that guy? From what VN?

Please focus on her this time. Starless is dissapointing because she's not the focus.

i know starless, but what are we talking about here?

Sequel that's also a crossover.

she's the protagonist this time

The Great Deceiver

Attached: file.png (1071x787, 1.16M)

Well she's apparently also the main girl in Starless but we all know how that turns out. It's her daughter.

>Gym setting

Eh.

>It's her daughter.
You mean the other girl that arrived at the house, that wasn't her daughter

Is it a prequel?

Look up the name from that pick in vndb and you'll find the creators games.

Is it? I forgot but the point is the advertising was misleading.

It looks like one, she looks younger, and it doesn't show her daughters, since she's out of her mansion

Nani it's a prequel? Whhhyyyyy? I want milf Marie.

Pre-milf Marie? Really?
Did not expect that.

>I want milf Marie.
Make her one

she's a gym owner in this, and the blond one is her rival

My girl is looking good.

Attached: __mamiya_marie_starless_drawn_by_sei_shoujo__d9b7dd37f21a51db3171beef63cc22c7.jpg (1024x768, 307K)

Yeah, the glass bitch who ruined everything.

Yeah, she's just a girl that arrives there, and makes your life harder

reminder that this is best girl in Starless

Attached: starless_wallpaper2_1920x1080 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

futa is a shit meme fetish.

Her mother is better.

THEN WHY IS THERE IS BARELY ANY SCENES OF HER? I GOT SO FUCKING EXCITED WHEN THE FIRST SCENE CAME UP WHERE SHE RAMS YOUR ASS THEN SHE FUCKING MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARS FOR 90% OF THE FUCKING GAME

WHAT A LITERAL COCK TEASE

Time to replay them.

Attached: d favorite album.jpg (600x300, 22K)

I love her with or without her dick. It's true love.

I know man. So much wasted potential.

BUT NO MAN WE GOTTA HAVE THE ORDER SISTER WHO ALSO BARELY HAS SCENES OUTSIDE OF PISSING ON YOUR EVERY MORNING AND LIKE 1-2 SCENES WHERE YOU FUCK HER (BUT NOT REALLY SINCE SHE BASICALLY TIES A KNOT AROUND IT SO YOU CAN'T CUM) AND ONE SCENE NEAR THE END WHERE YOU WATCH AS DIRTY OLD MEN FUCK HER LEAVING OUT THE OPTION TO REVENGE-FUCK HER

The only futa I have ever liked and not found disgusting.
Still like her in spite of it and not because of it though. But she has been the only character I have seen where I found it tolerable, and the rest of her more than makes up for it.
Beautiful girl.

I know. What was the author thinking.

also her ending is for some reason treated as a bad ending by that fucking faggot with his oneitis over that boring cunt mitarai

Her bathroom scene is pure erokino though.

I love her absolutely beautiful voice.

Marie gets her constipation problem because of this game.

>scat and piss
LMAO hard pass

Is there an ending where you can knock her up?

there's only one girl you can knock up and she ends up getting fucked by a horse

No as much as she loves you in the end she knocks herself up using her own semen

>not liking scat and piss
imagine being this gay

If this is legitimately a prequel, then I do hope this is the case. Would be both hot and interesting. Not to mention fun.

>wake up
>see this
wat do

Attached: marisa_.jpg (1280x960, 200K)

Like less than 10% of the ero. Just hold ctrl for a few seconds and look to the side user.

What body-type do the Starless girls have? Where can i find something similar to it? Alot of these other VN's have these lanky girls that don't do it for me.

>Censored trash

pass

dabs and go back to sleep

Get out and go fuck her sister.

>¥2,200

It is going to be very short. Even atelier sakura games are more expensive than this and they last, at most, 4 hours.

all the other empress games. mostly not translated because who the fuck buys these

I think you can knock up the glass bitch and live happily after with her. But she is worst girl so who cares.

I wanted to like Starless, but all the garbage fetishes like scat and pegging all over it really ruined it for me. Why couldn't it have just been straight up gangbang sluts or something.

Eat

But Starless in uncensored.

>Want to cuddle and rest head on cleavage
>She will probably want me to piss and cum in a glass then get 8balls stuffed in my pooper while deepthroating a horsecock
>Still considering

Attached: 0f2.gif (480x270, 382K)

"Where is you mother? She is waiting for me."

Alright faggots.

Who is the best girl?

I tried to fap, I swear, but the fart sound effects made my dick go limp in a second. FUCK.

god i cannot wait to eat her poop again

Attached: bueno-8296603.png (500x500, 261K)

marie and mikako

Marie of course.

>People still complaining about scat when scat and beast are disabled on translation unless you patch it back.

Attached: 1553179187721.png (282x300, 76K)

This game taught me I'm not nearly as degenerate as I thought. Despite the girls being hot, as soon as they started asking to do some shit eating or shove things up my ass my dick nope'd out.

Attached: best girl.png (293x353, 159K)

Is there a name for somebody who just likes vanilla sluts? BDSM, femdom beyond dirty talk, scat, bestiality, etc. are all a bridge too far for me.

Read Nana to Kaoru.

How do you guys even fap to VNs? It's always wordswordswordswordswords until finally a sex scene, which ends before I nut and then goes back to wordswordswordswordswords then my boner dies. It's blueballing torture.

but that's pure BDSM

What kind of futa we talking here? No piss or shit I hope

Attached: 73453454.png (1416x1000, 1M)

"normie"

go to /vn/

>Get fetish VN.
>WTF is this fetish shit.

Attached: 1548429793447.png (409x445, 231K)

>sei got even better
fuck I can't wait

Attached: 1398706985011.gif (281x281, 427K)

In my defense, it didn't look like it'd be that kind of shit on the surface. It said nympho and I gave it a shot, only to run into literal shit and BDSM.

I was hoping for some kind of rinkan club sluts at first glance.

>no scenes where she dicks her mom and sister
this was so close to being perfect

>creepy disgusting old man
Yeah, that's gonna be a pass for me

the city of modern Yea Forums

>hating on Ugly Bastards
t. effeminate college student that gets NTR'd

What is VNDB?

Unless you are downloading some obscure ass shit most stuff is there.

sorry bruv. empress specializes in the most degenerate acts. you can find vanilla shit like gangbangs elsewhere

you need to have a girlfriend to get NTR'd user, where do you think you are?

so why is doodoo censored in VNs but not in doujins, h-manga and JAVs?

Funny enough people consider Taimanin degenerate despite being tame as fuck.

>which ends before I nut
starless scenes go on for quite a bit, my man.

I rarely look shit up on there before I try it. I usually just download shit that I like the look of the art/signals my fetishes on the cover from mikon and shit. The few preview pics didn't indicate anything extreme. I would have looked up the gallery on exhentai but I thought I'd try playing through blind this time, but that was a mistake desu.

I just want JAST to get off their ass and engrish the rest of the games.

Open my mouth because I know what’s coming next

Starless actually has the opposite problem. The sex scenes are ridiculously long and drag on forever, you actually kind of want them to end so that the story can move forward.

It's a real, real shame.

Attached: 1510349289944.png (1024x768, 3.02M)

This is fake btw

What does her dick smell like?

No, she fucks the MC in the ass.

Well this game taught me that I'm twice as degenerate as i thought I was, now I'm jerking off fervently to snuff + public use+ self asphyxiation shit. And that's not even in the top 5 worst thing I fapped to.

She fucks her female friends too.

>she'll never shit on your dick

Attached: 1548523426901.jpg (1012x750, 209K)

And the blue haired girl after shoving a bunch of pool balls in her ass.

It's both.

>Is there a name for somebody who just likes vanilla sluts?
Yeah, normalfag that thinks his boring-ass taste is superior to anything.

>she's the protagonist this time
No she isn't. The protagonist is still male and our main girl is going to join the gym the two games will overlap in.

Don't let fetishfags put you down. Us vanillafags are the purest master race.

Isn’t this the game where some dude gets his dick cut off by a guillotine and then a girl shits all over his face?

yeah, but it's obviously the bad ending

No, it's the prequel

Are there any VNs that focus on guro? My tastes are super vanilla besides guro, but it seems that anything that includes it also has scat and bestiality and whatnot.

Did someone showed this game to Fripp?

>tfw you dislike scat but found it hot with Marie because she was just so shameless and confident about it, using shitting as a way to assert dominance

Was it just me?

Attached: 1550494786551.jpg (800x662, 85K)

maggot baits

A good number of CLOCKUP's releases feature it to a degree, Euphoria for example, Mangagamer is currently working on another one of their releases Maggot Baits, which should be released any time...in the next decade...

Isn't it ¥4,400 for the complete version?

>Euphoria
I will recommend this game for reasons I cannot say, but yes it does have guro elements.

>never really considered scat fetishism in weeb shit
>get to the constipation scene
>whole new world of masturbation opportunities opens up for me
I just wish there had been a vanilla scat scene with Sachie and that there we more vanilla scat doujins and VNs in general

Attached: 1550523036449.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Clockup recent games, Kara no Shojo series

>I wanted to like Starless, but all the garbage fetishes like scat and pegging all over it really ruined it for me.
See .

Nice, see you in 2027 when it'll be translated.

>using shitting as a way to assert dominance
I still don't like scat, but I am with on this.
Like I still didn't like the scat in those scenes, but the way she used it to assert her dominance was attractive and did make me respect her more.

See you then user! Waiting warmly.

Sei Shoujo's titles always does a wonderful work at presenting powerful women as powerful. That power makes me respect them as characters, and that respect makes me fucking hard like no other after which I just can't stop masturbating to them.

Gay.
Same.

Attached: 1536671531671.jpg (167x206, 11K)

why do the best female designs in hentai or vn get ruined by this shit scat or some disgusting ass fetish jesus christ

>ruined
Are you that allergic to it that 10 seconds of some shit leaves you unable to continue? You don't have to look.

She's literally improved by it and you're a fucking idiot for not just pressing ctrl and moving on to a scene you can fap to.

I just want a game as a female protag....not always the same generic soullless male dude

Imagine, just for a little time, playing a Nukige and complaining about bad story, and that it doesn't 100% catters to you, and that you're unable to just skip a bad scene in your opinion.

Are they going to fuck in this crossover or are they going to stick to their own separate stories

I think Lewdness has a girl as the MC.

he's married to the blonde lady here

my man sei shoujo's got you covered, bro.

Attached: bar2.jpg (1280x650, 210K)

But but are they gonna bang. I only want to see him and Marie fuck

Not translated I presume

>Not translated I presume
Nope.

time to learn nip or hook the text and use subhuman translation

what happened to the user that was translating DominancE?

Will JAST finally get rolling on localizations again?
I believe they mentioned recently that they haven't given up and are going at it again.

>My tastes are super vanilla besides guro
guro is like the least vanilla fetish of all time

I hope she'll have a lot of anal scenes.

I don't understand why offical localizers seem to translate so much kusoge. Is getting the rights to the more popular eroges really that difficult?

No.

I wish she had an ending dedicated to her.

JAST has a bunch of popular licenses though they've just been sitting on them for literally almost a decade

maybe

Does the MC die after that?

I don't remember, but he dies in some endings, yeah

It was ages he that I read it. But I am pretty sure he does. He does in several of the other endings at the very least.
But I think they deliberately kept him on life support to fuck with him harder in this particular ending, but I still think it ended with the mentioning of his inevitable, ultimate demise even so.

I thought they were going to do a castration and turn the MC into a crossdressing eunuch slave.
> I think they deliberately kept him on life support to fuck with him harder
That is absolutely devilish

MC don't actually get screwed if he doesn't defy the ladies, all bad ending happen when you actually do that

They turn him into a living toilet, restrained and submerged in the floor as punishment for defying the family.

Oh no

there's two games. the empress game is gonna have a normal male protag and the other cuck game is gonna have the old man as the protag. they might fuck in the latter. also you have shit taste and should an hero.

Whats the point of this "crossover" if the two most important characters arent fcuking

Do you not wanna see the oldfag fuck Marie

>Do you not wanna see the oldfag fuck Marie

no

I played the game ages ago but the endings I remember are
>Leave the Mamiya, marry the glass girl and live happily.
>Buy the Milf and her son during the auction, leave the Mamiya and live with them in a house offered by Marie
>Marry the futa girl because she took a liking to you and help her impregnate herself
>Leave the Mamiya and become a shut in watching videos of the glass girl getting fucked all day long
>Try to flee from the Mamiya with glass girl, get caught, she becomes a breeding sow and you get killed and your organs sold to old geezers
>Try to steal from the Mamiya with blue haired girl, get caught, get your dick removed and become a human toilet. Blue haired girl was pregnant with you child and get fucked with a horse.
>Join the Mamiya and become their butler, providing sex for the family and helping them train the new girls.
And I am sure I forgot at least one.

Attached: file.png (1280x960, 2.04M)

No, they're not compatible

nah that's all of them. I still find it funny how Marika thought she could knock herself up. The Mamiyas have special kind of insanity.

I'm legit curious about how they've turned out the way they are

I'm pretty sure there is also one ending where you are sold to that Chun Li knock off and you fill her bathtub with semen with the help of other boytoys.

So how is this a crossover? Does the same MC get fucked in both games?

You're forgetting the one that Marie sells you to Not-Chunners

I'd rather have them NTR each other. Like Kisaku making Marie's favourite boytoy fuck one of his broken sluts in front of Marie, and Marie and her friends having an orgy with Kisaku's girls and her boytoys but without Kisaku, making it clear that they have all the power.
Something like that. A twisted rivalry where they keep trying to one up and NTR each other. Or something.

extreme wealth

Loadsamoney.

Being rich = being insane?

Yep But I don't remember how you get this one, do you take the fall instead of Mitarai to save her?

>Terrible bait post got deleted and it's still getting salty (you)s
BASED

Attached: 1511551078638.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Being rich leads to thinking the rules don't matter to you and to god-complexes.

World is doomed

Once you have "fuck you" money you can pretty much do whatever you want. Add to that the fact that they're quite a bit inbred

There is a big difference of being rich and filthy rich.

Bill Gates rich

i'm not a cuck like you so no
i'm hoping he doesn't even appear in the empress game. i want no parts of the elf version.

he has no part in the empress game, only in the lore

>So how is this a crossover?
same setting, different routes.
empress game: you're the young guy who marie hires as her personal trainer and she and the other girls i guess prey on you
elf game: old man route where he turns the gym into a hunting zone for other ugly old dudes

Bill Gates came from relatively humble beginnings. If he was born with the insane amount of wealth he has amassed over the years, it would have most likely warped his view of the world completely.

you can also get sold to the chun-li lookalike and she makes you fuck the blonde boy after she turns him into a tranny

pic related is best ending btw

Thanks senpai, maggot baits looks pretty good.
>guro is like the least vanilla fetish of all time
Yeah it's pretty weird. I'm a huge moralfag and even really tame shit like cheating, drugs, gangbangs, etc repulses me but guro really gets me going.

What the fuck does this have to do with cuckhold.

These sluts literally exist to be fucked and degraded. The more smug they are, the more satsifying it is to bring them down.

>shit like cheating, drugs, gangbangs, etc repulses me
we can definitely agree there. hate that shit too.

I prefer the butler one.

Reminder that Discipline was reviewed like any other videogame on Destructoid.

>Kotaku rigged their pool so MGQ couldn't win the goty.

I'm still upset about that.

Attached: 1555217351968.jpg (480x360, 18K)

wich one is the canon ending?

Is there a way to play these VNs on Android devices?

Best girl!

Attached: 083_maria_mamiya_n_2.jpg (960x640, 146K)

There's vanilla sex as well?

is this from Deceiver?

That's not from Starless it's a CG rip from a mobile game.

Daily reminder:

Attached: 1539730404056.jpg (1244x935, 210K)

There is no "canon" ending. The first one is considered the "best" ending and the one with the MC getting his dick chopped off the worst one.

You can put that on app stores?

No it's from Empress gacha game.

VNDS.

github.com/BASLQC/vnds/wiki

Are there any good scenes in the gacha games? I checked some extracts on Hitomi.la and they all look so plain

Thank you, user!

Some.

Attached: file.png (1280x960, 1.89M)

>implying
Everybody knows Sachie is true best girl

energy ecstasy

DMM.

Appstores don't accept 18+ games.

how old is Marie? 40?

We don't know. Older than she looks since she's some sort of cum vampire/succubus who consumes the sperm of young men to unnaturally preserve her youth. The new blonde lady also does this.

crnige

Probably 58 or something like that. But with the body of a strong and shapely 25 year old.

based

isn't that just mumbo jumbo?

That's for you to decide. But what we do know is that the family are no doubt notably strong and healthy, with Marie being an extremely accomplished individual with a rich past of tons of accomplishments and relationships that would have been odd for a young person to have.

If they can pump semen into balls, it can make you younger

I remember the threads we had when Starless got localized. Hope we get as lucky.

Why is it always scat?
It's never puke.
Shit, yeah of course, now vomit?
Nope!

Attached: 1553198977288.jpg (544x960, 70K)

Puke is pretty common in ryona titles.
That said. Shit is natural. Everyone does it and everyone have to do it.
But puking? You only puke if something is wrong with you. If you're sick or damaged.

Starless would make the Marquis de Sade proud.

Attached: 1551403353650.png (1024x900, 1.16M)

summarized the game pretty well

Attached: file.png (652x76, 73K)

It's natural but not in an arousing or sexual way. Then it's there just for the fetish.
I really wish puke were more prominent in these titles, I don't want scat to go away because there are people who like and that's ok, I just wanted more gastric juice love.

if i'm remembering correctly, the pc in starless comments on how her skin becomes more vibrant or something in real time right after she downs a bunch of semen. it's hentai, it doesn't have to make sense.

Fraternite, Maggot Baits, Dustman Grotesque I guess, there's anoter where a girl is kinapped by an immortal and he rapes and kills her over and over but I forgot the name. Realistically though there really isn't a lot. It's a more obscure fetish to devote an entire game to.

They've been at a snails pace for Maggot Baits for half a decade. it should've been done two years ago.

I'm about to start Kara no Shoujo. Is it good?

afaik its already on testing phase, fully translated

yes, just leave the thread and use a walkthrough (not joking)

If you're looking for a mystery Vn yeah, but if you're only there for the fap material you'll be disappointed

Is it that hard?
Does 2 have beeter scenes?

It's the "be at the right time at the right place" type of game, and there are multiple places

>tfw scatfag but also picky about it
>starless had like one scene that I liked and nothing else.
It's this one The one where the guy is tied to the table I cannot get hard to.

She comments on it multiple times and encourages her other hentai milf friends to do it. In the ending where you get sold to not-Chun Li she has you and 20 other sex slaves jerk off into a tub so she can bathe in your cum to rejuvenate herself.

Attached: 1538782959213.png (540x282, 28K)

>gets your dick cut off
>hates anal
nigga...

Attached: 1555514990091.jpg (697x626, 30K)

Is this the poop girl

Lewdness had good bed shitting scenes

y

Translation never

Do all of these have scat