Anyone playing lobotomy corporation?

Anyone playing lobotomy corporation?

Saw it on Yea Forums, its actually hella fun desu senpai

Attached: 1531535641720.png (203x276, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

koshyjohn.com/software/memclean/
youtu.be/UmSmaERO16Q
pitt.edu/~dash/grimm049.html
picrew.me/image_maker/10445
picrew.me/image_maker/49709
youtube.com/watch?v=c6W3XNU4B4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=koae8YuZ3jA
youtube.com/watch?v=vmLCeSh0iTo
gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=lobotomycorporation&no=73007&page=4
youtube.com/watch?v=On4Hk6b1KsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is Yea Forums

Kind of a rip off. I'll probably just pirate it if I feel like it.

whats Yea Forums?

Baby don't hurt me

Attached: 1557691381020.png (635x900, 680K)

Having a lot of fun with it right now. Got BS next to NT, so I'm ready to kill myself at any time.

it's another indie FoTM game that Yea Forums makes shitton of oc for it and then drops it when the next indie FoTM game shill thread first appears

Attached: 1558768403620.png (331x290, 42K)

On that note. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to suppress Blue Star if I don't have any aleph gear yet? I've got a handful of maxed out agents in waw gear but idk if it'll be good enough when he inevitably gets fed up with me.

very very hard. you need a lot of white damage protection.

My only gripe is that at some point I will have too many weak agents that go into a panic and die at the slightest problem triggering a chain reaction of breaches

Otherwise fun game

Gotta get that prudence up early manager!

Just because it doesn't have the staying power of LoL doesn't mean you should ignore it. If you actually liked video games you would join in the fun.

I FUCKING hate this thing

Attached: 1533670148479.png (264x524, 150K)

Hey is that a borb?

I think you try to make point but I don't quite get it.
Are you saying we shouldn't bother with it at all, just because it won't last for eternity?

>IF A GAME DOESNT HAVE A FANBASE FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS THEN IT IS SHIT
>YOU SHOULD PLAY THE GAME FOR 10 YEARS YOU HEAR ME???
>PEOPLE MOVING ONTO DIFFERENT GAMES TRIGGER ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is this a free game or something why it's blowing up recently inb4 shills that spam threads right after another

It's been around since December 2017 and only recently gained tract, it's not free but you can always pirate it I know I did. It's one of those insanely hard management games

It has cute girls.

Attached: 1541521267381.png (1038x1618, 649K)

I'm waiting for the game to go on sale, I've been in some threads and the game looks f u n.

>just unlock the security team
>see new monster
>its just a box
>click on it
>insta Game Over

I got 90 hours out of it so far (been playing it for a year now), and I plan on putting another 30-40 into it in the future. Can't wait for their next game since they seem to be able to pour soul into their games

Do you guys organize your deparment teams?

All of my guy's hairs are the color of their deparments to make it easier to identify and to spot for Nothing There

Also, more or less, the weapons I have for each deparment are kind-of organized

Control: Fists with red damage, maces with white damage
Information: Guns with black damage or white damage, one hammer with black
Training: Sound-fists with white damage
Security: 1 pale damage, 3 hammers with red damage, 1 cannon with red damage

does anyone have a recent torrent i could use? i want to pirate this but tbp has outdated ones

No, I don't because that sounds autistic.
I'm rather making up some headcanon for most of them and keep them in the departments I've hired them for, even if I have to shuffle them around at the beginning of a day so they can work whatever they need to work (like WN), except for a few cases where I actually put veterans into the architecture team for example

>FoTM
Heh

>Kind of a rip off
>When you haven't even played it yet
user you're more than welcome to pirate it but that's just a stupid statement. I didn't think it was worth the price either and pirated it, but after I got into it I changed my mind.

isn't lobotomy corp too obscure to be fotm?

Last thread should have a google drive link.

>got a fucking beaut of a Hokma run
>one pause only, amber, violet,green then viilet as ordeals
>only lost 5 employees to green dusk and they were low levels
>memory leak at the end
AAAAAAAASAAAAAAA

>beautfiul hokma run
>losing employees to dusk
what?

>One sin's EGO equips deal white and resist some stuff
>deals white damage during work as well
>not pale damage
>not even gebura can deal pale with it
>but one sin is capable of it

Attached: 66240515_p10.jpg (551x643, 89K)

Am I having a stroke? I don't understand what you're saying.

>but one sin is capable of
What? Since when?

I think he's talking about one bro killing the little atheist baby

Oh well that's just because you can't do the C word with anyone but One Bro

>start a new game
>dont get one sin

Aren't you supposed to get him as your first one every time?
What am I supposed to do if I get bullied by a baby?

Nigga just restart again, it's just a bug about choosing more than 1 abnormality before reset ie central or achitecture or choosing different teams before maxing one etc

I played the game for roughly 45 minutes and I wasn't pleased with the gameplay loop, the game feels like a chore.
Does it get better? Because I don't see myself grinding stats or redoing missions after 30 hours of /played

it's a bug. Since a department can only have 4/8 abnormalities but unlocks 5, it stores the last one and if you go back to day 1 while still having that abnormality stored it will replace one sin

really the game need 8 g of ram?.i wanna play in my toaster and i am concerned if really the minium of steam are real.

Let's see how long it takes we get THAT GUY in the thread. Gonna throw in some baits

>the game is based on SCP
>the game is good and worth the price tag of 25 bucks
>mods aren't allowed to touch Lobotomy Corp threads after their blunder with SCP SL
>it's ok to have a thread going almost constantly about the game because it's fun and easy to discuss wothout your usual Yea Forums faggotry
>the game rewards players who understands the reality and hard limits and it is by no means viable to try pushing through the initial run

If you aren't pleased with how the days go right now, I doubt you'll like what comes later.
The core gameplay mostly stays the same, you're just going to have to deal with more stuff. The stuff that you're going to have to deal with later is much more dangerous and fun though.
Redoing missions is also going to occur far more often.

game has memory leaks. Even with 8 gigs there's chances you'll crash on later days
user why are you intentionally shitting up the thread? kill yourself

Steampage is pretty darn off, really. If there was ever a limit on the memory it'd be because of memory leakage.

i am a thirworlder, what happen if i only play with 2 g?

You need to use your head. The difficulty and higher tier abs' containment procedures ramp around in the day 20 and you are not supposed to grasp and conquer the game on the first run. The fun lies in the chaos and rising odds.

But honestly, if you need counselling on a vidya games, you might be better off with casual games like Nintendo stuff.

The gameplay loop remains the same throughout most of the game, minus special occasions, but there’ll be new curveballs in the form of new monsters to make it harder and more stressful
Like adding in Abnormalities that get angry when a certain number of people die/a certain number of Abnormalities breach Containment, or ones that have a rivalry mechanic with another, or ones that have stat checks ties to their success rate

koshyjohn.com/software/memclean/
Check the options and keep it running in the background

hello Yea Forums this is /po/

Not to mention all the rewards and abilities you get from missions and bosses

Yeah, this is looking fine
So why are people talking like Queen bee is some giant problem again?
Or was it only in context of CC?

Attached: Asiyah.png (1570x780, 501K)

Hey /po/, I wanna get into /po/ as well.
Can ya gimme headers about origami & papercraft without origami papers?Just wanna make some cool stuff between uni courses.
Q.Bee is extremely easy when you finally get people that reliably work on it and/or red boolets & maybe execution bullets.It can fuck your run if you get it without no prior knowledge or extremely early on

I just got QB in bottom department 2 days ago and I have plenty of higher tier guys with Aleph gear in there. Didnt really have proplem with until at the end of the day when she suddenly burst her stuff all around the area. Managed to finushed the day at that moment so no losses. Was pretty startling though

>get amtchstick girl down in disciplinary
>research her shit without problems
>already got my energy, about to end the day but still want to see what her gimmick does
>let her out, confident that my level 4 and 5 dudes can tank her shit
>they couldn't
>wiped out an entire department because of dumb curiosity

Really didn't expect that damage.

Is the game still getting updates?

Now you know. Make sure you understand what causes the explosion so you know how to avoid it in later breaches

i am still not convinced this game actually exists

Attached: select_all_fields_with_sadness.jpg (341x341, 18K)

No, the devs are working on the next game

I remember an user saying that they're going to release another abno or two down the line but most of the work is on the new game. Is it strictly all on Library?

you're right user. This was all just a ruse to get you interested and ask where to find the game, only to laugh at you.

Attached: 1557588289439.png (4677x3307, 2.12M)

I remember that. He said to me he read it on the Steam page but when asked for proof, he couldn't find any anymore and we settled that he might have brain problems.

>Lobotomy Corp is a place where people gotta research and harvest energy from horrific beings where death is almost certainy every day
>Library of Ruina takes place in (a giant library of sorts?) Where the employees literally have sword battles with each other

What the fuck kind of dystopic world is this and where can I join? Better than working in retail.

>Be day 20
>Have like 7 HE abnormalities
>Also have 3 ALEPHs
>0 WAWs

I'm lucky mr gun guy's armor is good or I'd be dead, though I swear his weapon's killed more agents than enemies.

Oh, what happened with SCP? I must have missed that drama.

QB sucks because of the clerks, if she decides to burst in at a populated time, you're just fucked if its early on.

What I particularly liked, other than the absolute taste music, was how each round zoomed out. Not necessarily the zoom out feature itself but with how you saw more and more of the background and how crazy it was getting. First you see a couple other library floor looking things passing by slowly at angles, then there are more and more going faster and faster with lights.
Also that snap noise is great.

Honestly I'm pretty stoaked for it, I really like those simple kinds of settings but then they size it up to rediculous fucking proportions, that library background looks gorgeous.

Dystopic is right if you paid attention to your employees' banters.

Carmen fucked everything up the moment she decided to mess with Cogito. Granted, she had good intentions.

>Oh, what happened with SCP? I must have missed that drama.

something about the LBGT community taking over and ruling with an iron fist

SCP SL got banished to /vg/ two weeks after initial Yea Forums threads. One of the reasons was one mod/janny having a hateboner for SCP because his SCP entry was rejected. Yea Forums mods dont like anons playing free multiplayers together because that means less clicks on the site thus lowering the ad revenue.

That's the wiki which has nothing to do with games. The SCP game devs work on the SCP stuff on their own and whole SCP stuff is under creative commons meaning anyone can do what they want with it as long they don't sell it.

>You have to play the game to determine if it's worth it
I disagree. That's a pretty stupid thing to say. You can read reviews and watch gameplay to determine that pretty easy.

>Yea Forums mods dont like anons playing free multiplayers together because that means less clicks on the site thus lowering the ad revenue.
yeah bullshit, I know for a fact that mods on Yea Forums don't give a shit about ad revenue.

Its 100% because the mod had a hate boner for the wiki and they all abuse their power for personal preference.

yeah how the sex, no?

Not with every type of game. For example strategy and managment games relies on the player's brainwork, intuition and tactical thinking. If you watch others play them, you miss a lot what's going on the player's mind and the actual experience

And I think a medium focused on some kind of feedback to one's actions NEED to be personally tried to properly comment on.Other people's opinions and gameplay videos only draw a rough sketch most of the time.

Recently started playing, got the "complete a dusk ordeal" mission on day , but no matter how long I play nothing outside the abnormalities happens. What do?

Post abnormalities without actually posting them.
youtu.be/UmSmaERO16Q

So the wiki is full of weirdos but the mod decides to attack the game instead, even though it's conpletely innocent? That's pretty retarded. At least he can't ruin anything else.

Whoops, day 4

keep playing, the day set-up screen tells you what highest ordeal level you can be dealing with

One day you'll realize that mods on Yea Forums are literally the worst mods on the internet.

It's not an actual wiki and no it's not the wiki of the game
The whole SCP thing IS that website in essence so the game is an offshoot of stuff from that.
Still, made by a totally different fella and a different community.

The dusk ordeals can only happen after certain day limit. First is Dawn, then Noon, then Dusk and finally midnight. You can see your Noon tier at the start of the day screen where you deploy your employees. The Ordeals happen on the meltdown meter randomly after 1-3 meltdown meters. The Ordeal is announced on the meter, if it's gonna happen on the next fill instead of a meltdown.

The sudden rising and staying power of these threads are certainly strange. They're an abnormality of indeed, but it's fun to watch and I may pick up this game one day.

What I get from bits and pieces is
>world is a fuck
>life outside 'cities' is horrible beyond just poverty
>live on the backstreets and 'cleaners' may 'clean' you from the area in the night
>random fixers are around shadowrunning shit
>all 'wings'(megacorps) have apocalyptic scenarios regarding their business(LC being monsters breaching the facility and fucking up humanity)
>life in the city is still a wageslave nightmare turned up to 11
Pretty distopian world, I'd say.

Attached: 20190518_143213.png (512x507, 205K)

Before the day starts, look at the bar on the right, just above where you can hire agents and swap EGOs. You can see the max that the day can go to, with progressing past that point doing nothing. Just ignore that mission for a while, you can't beat it yet, and you have to finish day 19 first anyways.

The banishment really hurt niche tier free multiplayer with advertisement. If it had stayed on Yea Forums for example with limited threads allowed, more players could have picked it up

And now it's either dead in the week or the same 3-5 esl retards who were playing since Yea Forums days namefagging in the weekends
/vg/ is truly a fate worse than death

>distopian
Disregard post, I'm a brainlet

With NO advertisement

Galaxy kid or Justice snek for CC?

Galaxy Kid

It's very hard to play multiplayer without the user players having nicks. We got 15 yesterday and will play today and tomorrow too. Welcome to join us because you clearly need your facts checked.

and all of them are PMSing constantly

shy girl and lonely hag never pms.
despair knight is pretty cool too.

Huh, never heard about this one before
k

Attached: huh.jpg (585x414, 62K)

got a problem with my wife user?

Attached: 3c4b60e2157aec8a7ccdcbdf3ceda2b8.jpg (236x293, 11K)

You DO need to suppress Binah's core though :^)
I'm sorry for your loss user

Depends, do you want better dudes or better gear? Galaxy kid is great for farming stats because anything you do with him does fine, and he heals your guys so you can keep farming and fight better. His items and energy production sucks though, real bad.

QoH gives great items and is a WAW which has better stats and stuff. More energy, good gear, with a bit more micromanagement. Also she's cuter IMO.

Does anyone remember what was in the OP of this thread? I searched the game title but didn't come up with it.

Something about big fat baby
Alternatively just search for google links and group by thread

Did the work success rate get lower during core suppression? I get bad results too many times to be coincident.

Oh, so the ordeals won't even trigger yet? Gotcha. Thought the game wouldn't give you a mission of it couldn't even happen that day. Oh well. So the missions stack up, get rerolled, or do I need to sit on it for days until the dusk ordeal can trigger?

Which suppresion?

you need to wait before you can do a Dusk

>So the missions stack up, get re-rolled
each mission is department specific and you can get multiple missions done in one day

Each department heads has their own set of missions and they always come on that order. Once you get the second dep you can do their first mussion

Malkuth. Just realized I can't cancel work command too, lol.

Check what kind of work you're doing on your abnormalities, Manager.

Nevermind, I heard about it
World Tree my ass
Do blessings stay between days?

Dude, I'm on day 36, I remember all the works affinity.
It just keep giving me bad results when the success rate still shows "High".
Hell, I lost 1 of my level V when working with the spider, it give 0 boxes, all negative. don't know how that happened.

I don't think you understood what I meant.
The work that you do shows up as an icon next to the abnormality when you do it, pay extra attention to that.

Maybe yoy are not doing what you think you are. Use the means of malkuth's

>don't know how that happened.
Because you won the misery lottery! Rejoice manager! Statistics are weird

I actually had to get a fucking pen and paper for that bullshit, so well played to the devs for that encounter.

Why was Netzach's core suppression so easy?, was it nerfed?

I hate tool abnormalities.

Can I get a quick rundown on how this game works? I simply cannot be assed to play through these tutorials.

Should i make my A team the leaders of all departments since they have the bonus?

I like them simply because I don't have to touch them during meltdowns, unlike certain other abnormalities that have a chance of fucking up the entire facility if I dare do any work on them.

>I simply cannot be assed to play through these tutorials.
then uninstall. If you're too lazy for the tutorial you'll never get through the more complex abnormalities.

Attached: 1557534739891.jpg (1440x1920, 1015K)

With that mindset the game is not for you

How do I progress past doing this?

Attached: day 1.gif (427x276, 11K)

There's only 1 good tool.

Attached: 1555128506327.png (925x676, 582K)

Obviously
Only losers don't have EX employees leading each department

You manage Lobotomy Corporation. Your job is to hire and manage employees who in turn work on the abnormalities housed in the facility to produce energy (goes by a couple names, e-boxes is one of them). These same abnormalities have special equipment that can be made from researching them, that will help your employees not fucking die.

That's the gist of it, different abnos like different types of work, so while one might like instinct work another may like attachment work. It's (usually) important to perform the best work possible on each abno to try and get the most boxes possible and (potentially)keep them in a good mood.

>There's only 1 good tool.

Yep, it's the shelter.

zayins are pretty useless outside of the first 10 days and core suppressions. It's much better to grind on he.

no

Shelter is only fun to watch qoh get fucked by censored.

portrait
mirror
shelter
gacha thing
happy machine
all good tools, stop being a shitter.

Attached: 1557972973711.jpg (449x552, 101K)

>give gigachad the note so he can work on a nasty abno
>click on him to send him to work
>immediate death
Lesson learned.

Was it CENSORED?

>trying to do Gebura's mission 4
>9 out of 10 times get purple midinght
thanks i hate it

Threadly reminder to read the instruction manual.
It might the the life of an employee.

Attached: 1558071937962.png (256x256, 28K)

No, the game believed I was giving the note back. It actually was The Little Prince. I'm on day 12 and this is not only my first WAW, but I also have no HEs to get gear from so he's pretty nasty right now.

It must've been a bug because the note or the mushroom really dont work that way.Maybe you missclicked somewhere instead, or something else killed him?
Game does have it's share of bugs sadly.

Select a monster or tool you wish to interact with and select what method of work you’d like to, the anomaly will react in different ways depending on what you pick.
Maybe they’ll like it and nothing will happen, maybe they’ll like it and escape containment
Maybe they’ll punish you for pissing them off, or maybe your worker didn’t need meet the stat requirements.
There’s no telling what’ll happen without seeing for yourself, or checking the wiki if you’re a wuss

Something about a gay baby with the picture of the abnormality named nameless fetus

Is insight the safest work all round when you dont know nothing about the abnomalite that is

What does the manual say about handling Malkuth?

Are we talking about the same item? Note from a crazed researcher kills your employee if no work is performed and you return it. It's probably that either I misclicked the containment unit as my employee was leaving, or that somehow my click went "through him"

Who the heck is this?

You tell her she's brave and want to do it right now without any protection or telling anyone else

Tenderly but to go full throttle when the actual Instinct work begins

It might SAVE the life....
Damn, I am gonna get reseted soon, aren't I?

Attached: sticker (7).png (252x224, 12K)

I need someone to explain to me RIGHT FUCKING NOW what in the goddamn fuck is the deal with everything related to Black Swan?
Just what the fuck is this thing????
The story explained nothing

Oh, boy. Just wait for the dreaming current.

I HAVE DREAMING CURRENT AND I WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO ALSO ASK WHAT IN THE FUCK THE DEAL IS WITH THAT TOO??

At I can understand that dreaming current was a child at some stage but black swan is just fucking what

Anyone got that website where you can customize your employees?

How lewd

Attached: 1558479583446.jpg (1715x2400, 1.4M)

what do you not get
>elijah's parents die, she has to take care of her 6 NEET brothers
>despite the constant shit she goes through she sees a light at the end of the tunnel and thinks if she just works harder things will turn out alright
>mysterious fog appears and starts killing people
>right before she can save her brothers from the fog, she sees them in the distance dying and she herself dying
>the white swan realizes she was the black swan all along

Can't be any problems, then. Malkuth only does her best.

Attached: sticker (6).png (252x224, 12K)

Pregnant MALCUTE!

Attached: 1535147698788.png (510x346, 242K)

I've been interested in this game for a long time now but I've stayed away from threads and discussions about it because I didn't want to be spoiled too hard about it. I just wanted to ask though, are the management mechanics in this game actually good or does it bottle down to the characters/unique setting being a charm point?

Attached: 1558357380574.jpg (749x1024, 104K)

Gameplay is very addicting and fun in my opinion

Its a decent management game. Not the best but not the worst. Its mainly carried by the setting and the fact that a single fuck up cascades into a giant fuck fest.

pitt.edu/~dash/grimm049.html

>pirated the game and enjoying it
>considering buying it to support the dev
>realize I'd lose all my progress, so don't

you can transfer save file user.

>i-i really am just testing it out!
>i-i'll totally buy it if I like it!

>b-but what about my save file!
pirates are the most pathetic cancer.

How long did it take you guys to beat the game?
How long for 100%?

Attached: 1556203450746.png (159x149, 44K)

>realize I'd lose all my progress
Fun thing, you actually don't. Instead one of my agents got renamed for no reason whatsoever.

Attached: Not mr black.png (281x400, 81K)

Yeah, and?
What are you going to do about it?
Get mad on the internet?

Attached: 2c14db0b746c9c25e9edbb3bfcfabe76.jpg (435x604, 39K)

530 hours for my first finish
currently at 1629 and haven't 100% it yet

That's a lot of hours user..

Attached: 1518131779950.png (388x388, 229K)

Attached: 74739472_p2.png (1600x1200, 840K)

picrew.me/image_maker/10445
picrew.me/image_maker/49709

these?

carmen is a dumb skank bitch and I'm glad she died.

Attached: 1556913230676.png (441x597, 197K)

That was certainly a weird fairy tale but I sort of understand it better now.

HE'D RATHER USE HIS HANDS THAN USE YOU,ANGELA! YOU ARE A JOKE

I still don't get it

Is there a way to rename your employees?

alt + f4

Attached: Hellothere.gif (608x256, 3.13M)

Only when you hire them.

all the fairy tale abnormalities are pretty much straight up ripped from grimms' fairy tales but with one or a few things changed.

Attached: DerFreischützCloseUp.png (180x310, 108K)

>I don't have to touch them during meltdowns
I used to think this too, then the later days happened

>The last word goes over the edge
almost perfect.

Translation sucked it was unplayable. It kinda got fixed on april.

Very based

Attached: 1558585306429.gif (500x500, 656K)

Im 70hrs in and have my first reset

>no mention of best tool
You all will learn to appreciate this one day

Attached: BackwardClockPortrait.png (512x512, 398K)

Damn.

*Hits with rock*

79 hours for 100% here.

>kills the user
nope, not on my watch.

If you don't understand the step between fog vomit and swan monster you are probably the same type of retard who doesn't understand the step between sick child and rainbow shark.

Would you join the Control team Yea Forums ?

Attached: Malkuth1.png (469x659, 127K)

Attached: 74576128_p5.png (1062x1505, 1.91M)

control team is for losers with shit stats managing harmless abnormalities. Central Command is the true chad department.

Please don't do that

Do my agents lose their department long-service effects when I suppress a core?

Attached: 74576128_p8.png (1229x869, 1.41M)

Attached: 74576128_p9.png (869x1229, 746K)

You gotta take them off the department so yes

Boxes can't get pregnant

Attached: 74576128_p10.png (1229x869, 1.24M)

it puts me in mind of mina

Attached: mina grin.gif (540x304, 803K)

Laetitia is cute!

Attached: 74576128_p11.png (869x1229, 697K)

Not with that attitude

Attached: Myo3.png (436x532, 104K)

>for losers with shit stats
So perfect for Yea Forums users then

user....
Think about the important details about each abnormality by yourself.
Here's a few examples
Dreaming current wants to be free
Dreaming current has cried a lot and is sad
Dreaming current has a needle with colorful drugs in them injected on himself and is now a part of him
Dreaming current is named dreaming current
Dreaming current is shaped like a creature from the vast oceans
Hope I helped.

Can I fug the Cute?

>how can you tell it's shit when you haven't even played it?

forgot pic

Attached: file.png (220x284, 148K)

Oz is something different, though.

thanks always glad to read your blog

There's a big difference between "I don't think I'll like playing this game" and "This game is a rip off". Unless if you believe your tastes should reflect on everyone else.

Just mem repo the week after beating it

Just skipping straight to "It's a rip off" is a stupid thing to say. You can definitely find out if the game is good or not, but talking about "Rip offs" is talk about value more than anything else.

There are many products I dislike, but I won't call them a rip off because I know other people get value out of them. For example, I have never played Fortnite but I know I wouldn't like it. However I wouldn't call the game a rip off because it is free, and other people can get value from it. If it cost 5$ I would never buy it, but I would still not call it a rip off because 5$ is a cheap price for a game.

Lobotomy Corporation can easily last you 80+ hours if you want to complete it fully, so for 25$ that is not a rip off. That does not mean you'll like the game and think the price it yourself, but it is not a rip-off value wise.

>I'll show them this one game, that'll show em!
Should I post god hand & dragon's dogma in response or an ms paint comic?

Explain further

Attached: Malkuth2.png (469x659, 130K)

>Unless if you believe your tastes should reflect on everyone else.
Yea Forums in a nutshell. Heck, basically the whole internet.

>mfw I pushed through the initial run successfully and one of the earlier threads had someone saying it doesn't work bashing your head against a wall
worked pretty nice actually, even with whitenight
feels like people just give up too fast these days

Attached: 1558739615999.jpg (350x387, 103K)

Can you actually transfer your save from a pirated file? I'm trying it right now and enjoying it, but I don't want to lose my progress if I buy the game.

That's a big mess I have to clean up once I finish this Apocalypse.

Attached: Screenshot_28.png (1365x767, 1.3M)

I hope you are prepared for Geburas next mission.

Attached: sticker (18).png (252x224, 17K)

fuck off shilling on here

>463442664
Make me nigger lmao

Does it involve her thighs?

Attached: GeburahFull.png (279x680, 127K)

Why does this keep happening? They have the temperance.

Attached: whatthefuck.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Uhhh
Fedoras can't into attachment work user...

>beheaded
Read up on Crumbling Armor's tips

u mad bro?
absolutely seething lmfao

Why are you posting link to /vg/ graveyard?

Everyone who has crumblings armors aura, can't no longer perform attachment, or they die.

>some employees are glitched asleep and are invincible
>pretty much everyone died because at one point QoH made them all go insane which is why things went to shit so quickly
God damn it, have to retry this meme

Attached: Screenshot_29.png (955x466, 403K)

Ahaha. You just got SEPPUKU'd. Shouldnt try attach to social bonds when you have walked the bushido.

A vtuber.
youtube.com/watch?v=c6W3XNU4B4Q

>Malkuth appears
>all the comments say "how cute"
Nippons know what's up.

I never really felt that Angela was obsessed over A/X/whatever. Why is it such a meme?

I am about to say the n word!

Attached: Untitled.png (609x525, 225K)

Attached: 1524948227264.gif (640x512, 60K)

So does the OST folder in game files actually has all the music or not?

You fool no!

youtube.com/watch?v=koae8YuZ3jA

the guy died because of the effect the armor has

What's the point of labeling its a zayin if its an aleph?

Its missing some songs for sure

If I do "First Day" What saves from my current run?

everything but your agents

Gear
Research
Missions
Mission rewards
Core suppresions
So a lot

Augmentations from missions, including sephirah suppression rewards
Abnormality info
E.G.O equipment

READ THE FUCKING MANUAL, MANAGER

Attached: 69529753_p5.jpg (1334x750, 220K)

your save files are stores in your user directory, not in the game folder. feel free to buy now...

The one thing you will never save is Carmen

FUCKING DELETE THIS

Attached: MeetUp.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

sorry you slant eyed fucker, I'm enjoying your game without paying for it and there's NOTHING you can do about it!
All your work was for me to play the game for free, while touching myself!

Attached: 1558072087903.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Why didnt doctor who and A just roll time back to bring carmen to life

She's constantly cheering for you during work, looked pretty happy to see A again and its just funny considering how hard she got shafted

Nigger it's like the 151566095th iteration of A, of course she wouldnt sound that interested yet she still did her job so there's that

A happy agent is a productive agent.

Attached: 1557734863467.gif (147x166, 505K)

Since people are self inserting as A, of course people act like Angela is into him.
Me? I enjoy my life as sailor, while from time to time write a letter about my life and send it to Gebura, in the hope someone read it out loud for her.

Attached: 74233426_p15.png (1600x1200, 1.18M)

I'm sorry to say this my friend. You drank the soda and never woke up. Thats why you think you are a sailor

Dude what if we put Dreaming Current's drugs into a wellcheers can lmao

That Gacha and Parasyte tree animations are really something else
Any other ones have cute animations?

When you save someone from the snow queen.

Attached: 20190511141742_1.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Snow qween
Big bad wolf in it's containment is also cute by itself

>Unlock Record team
>Spend 10 mins changing gear loadouts, swapping employees and reinforcing stats
>"okay let's restart the game"
>game crashes after clicking exit
>have to redo all of the changes
>mfw

Attached: 1535109622816.jpg (1334x1000, 96K)

This is Malkuth, traveler. Savest Sephira in the Reach.

Attached: 74739472_p15.png (1200x1200, 388K)

I don't get this. My game barely crashes. Not even during core suppressions.

Hahaha, pranked

LaLuna's piano

Attached: 1558036391022.png (478x295, 219K)

I
love
you

hello

Attached: 1558249049819.png (700x1000, 347K)

I played it like a year ago and got bored quickly

is the game still all about plate spinning plus trial and error to figure out which direction each plate is supposed to spin in?

Attached: NothingThere.png (635x635, 229K)

Who would you rather work for?
>L Corp
>W Corp
>T Corp
>P Corp
>R Corp
>/k/ Corp
>X Corp

I'd work for the one in charge of repopulating

R Corp. It'd be cool to be a Rabbit. Go in when shit hits the fan, shoot anything that moves. Get a memory wipe afterwards.

Attached: 1557582850635.jpg (2048x1024, 231K)

Is the success of the work related to how high the employee's skill increases, or does doing work on an abnormality of the same rank give the same increase regardless of how the work goes?

Should I turn backer shit on or off?

Yes success is based off the type of work and an agents level in said work type. Some do better and worse at different levels.
Might as well turn them on. You don't need them though to 100% it. The best tool in the game was backer made

So you wanna die a gruesome death to some otherwordly horror on your first day?
Because that's what it's gonna look like to you, no matter how many deployments you survive.

I don't see the downside. Plus my boss would be hot

Attached: 1557663804718.jpg (2472x1936, 1.24M)

Who is the W Corp anyway? Is that the Head?

They provide travel packages and teleports the rabbits into LC.

you'll only disable 7 abnormalities
Ppodae is a shit abnormality
Parasyte Tree can be beneficial
Melting love is a shit abnormality for the wrong reasons
Army in Black can be beneficial and easy to deal with if you're good
La Luna is one of the easiest waws and has a great weapon
Clock can be great endgame
Monk is meh

I want to fuck a rabbit!

Attached: 1558612029292.png (992x1403, 624K)

I don't think you understood my question.
I meant at the end of the day, when the employees' stats increase if they worked, is it solely determined by how much work of that type they did as a raw number, or how successful they were at the work?

Tree is horrible if you want to go through days quickly. If you do lots of work orders at once (Which you should be doing) then it'll basically be triggering non-stop. ESPECIALLY if you have punishing bird.

How often they did the work. You get more xp based on what type of abnormality.
I.e Aleph>Waw>He>Teth>Zaiyan

shamefur dispray

As far as I can tell you get more stats if a work result is good

Attached: I've been reading the manual for this.jpg (680x432, 155K)

>employees get a free vacation package after working 60 days for Lob Corp
>Game only lasts for 50
Man Angela's a fucking cunt

Implying the last 10 days aren't spend manhandling Hod and Malkuth

Is there any group entirely focused in trying to make the outside more safe?

Theoretically the fixers, I guess, though they are no company, but special enforcers.

P Corp builds shelters.

>abnormality gives a gift that increases your stats
>can cause stat to go over whatever their maximum is for not lowering their counter or activating a special effect
Why is this allowed?

I would love to be a fixer then.

Also white fixer looks the coolest but is too weak, shame.

>too weak
>swarm white fixer
>suddenly bell ringing
>heh, nothing personal... kid

Looks interesting but I'm not paying $25 for that browser flash tier art and animation. I'll probably pirate it later. I'm not trusting Yea Forums's FoTM tastes anymore after being duped with Rain World.

>I'm PIRATING! AREN'T I SO COOL AND SPECIAL!

Literally everyone says pirate first purchase later, nigger

>raises gun
>walk away
>nothing happens
>puts gun back
>slash her into pieces
In my defense since i was scared i sent my justitia duo only to deal with her, turns out is all i need to beat 3 of the 4 fixers, also its awfully obvious that it returns damage, as you hear ringing and damage on each strike.

AH SHIT

Attached: 74874002_p0.jpg (1508x1524, 363K)

I love Garion.

Attached: cute.png (555x400, 236K)

Attached: 1557506392517.jpg (1160x689, 88K)

t.Binah

These are the Birds of the Black Forest
Say something nice about them

Attached: 74316584_p6_master1200.jpg (659x550, 423K)

She is the one who needs the most attention, thus is the most annoying.
She also plunges the whole facility in a cloud dealing white damages.
Black and Red are easier to handle.

>Marielx plays this and hounds threads for this

Another reason to ignore this game.

It's actually pretty fun, but he bought it immediately after I did because he's a goddamn stalker creep. It put me off so hard I haven't been able to start up the game. I feel violated.

For Do Not Touch Me, can't you just take all your good gear off, spam click it on the start of the day, then never have anything to do with it again? Any downsides?

>black fixer
>easy to handle
Enjoy your breaching abnormalities in middle of battle, and when it dies every anbormality in the department enters qliphoth meltdown

Good, you can ignore the threads as well while youre at it, since youre not gonna play.

You could've made this same post and it would've been more effective if you hadn't given the tripfag a (You)

believe me you really dont want to

Attached: latest[1].png (694x614, 703K)

You can just click on it on the deployment screen

how do i deal with army in pink? my level V employee keeps going insane.

Do employees also get reality filters of their own? Or are they forced to manhandle boxes instead of girls?

TT2 protocol came after her death. literally can't go back that far

>namefag has no idea that white fixers are actually the most annoying because it hasn't reached the truly important day yet
who would've thought

who has the coolest sephirah meltdown?

He is the most traightforward to deal with.
Just send everyone suitable to kill him, as fast as possible and hope he won't liberate any abnormalities.
He doesn't require any particular hit and run tactic.

>spent like a fucking hour microing like a motherfucker against big bird GREEN NOON GREEN DUSK
>two missions completed, S rank
>continue to next day
>CRASH, PROGRESS LOST LOL

I hate this fucking chink game so much
So fucking much
Fuck you and fuck the coders

You think they're going to upload the background music from the alpha test video, like they did with the first trailer? Because that last song is fucking nice.

I have tha bad luck that the black one always spawns way away from my team, and the pale fixer spawns next to them so running is my first step.

all the cute girls are actually monstrous abominations inside
is this an allegory for real life women

Attached: 1558739440343.png (325x244, 75K)

based on the fact that our eyes are averted from ever seeing CENSORED so we suffer no adverse effects, and employees shit their pants as soon as they see it, it's probably safe to assume they're seeing life as it is, though from an altered state of perception based on all the drugs and mind alterations

Gebura duh

Never happened to me, but my condolence nonetheless.

Attached: 70596768_p0.jpg (900x1271, 998K)

How lucky, i crashed 4 times right after reaching the claw, taking a small rest right now.

works on my machine B)

Attached: 74499982_p32.jpg (2200x1563, 689K)

NETZACH IS BEST SEPHIRATH

shut the fuck up fucker I swear to God I will send this thread to /vg/ faster than your spic ass can get some water you fucking cunt

>Wasting resources on filters for the revolving door wagecucks
They can deal with the horror or they can find elsewhere to work

I thought his suppression will be so easy. I really underestimated how much the healing helped me during the game.

i was talking more about personality, i havent even reached the suppressions yet.

For me it was quite the opposite.
You get healing after every meltdown after all.

Netzach's is the easiest shit in the world though
The only thing that may fuck you up is if you have a bad Noon that day

Attached: 1556820887725.png (348x434, 150K)

GOD DAMN IT I HATE THINGS THAT ARENT POPULAR
HOLY FUCK IT'S LIKE SOME NOBODY WANDERED INTO MY LIVING ROOM AND TRIED TO FUCK MY WIFE
WHY ISNT SOMEONE FAMOUS FUCKING MY WIFE WTF HOW CAN THIS LITERALLY WHO EVEN ATTEMPT TO KEK ME OH MY GOD
FUCK INDIE GAMES
FUCK BLACK PEOPLE
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK UNPOPULAR THINGS
FUCK FUCK

Attached: dog brain tumor.jpg (600x400, 36K)

These guys look a lot like the box forms of Sephirahs now that I think about it, does Angela just stick dead employees into spare sephirah bodies and send them to fuck your shit up with these guys?

Why do we keep this thing around?
It doesn't give energy, and it seems like it's just a "sacrifice one of your guys whenever there's a meltdown"

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Ordeals form from A's guilt and regret

You do not waste precious LOB on customizing your disposable agents, right, manager?

No, those are robots who become sentient and question their life choice.

It actually helps out when you start suffering from the blurry vision

>Silent Orchestra's 3rd movement
Is this what white damage feels like?

Anyone else wish this was multiplayer like SS13?

Look at all the spergs u just triggered.

I love this
I love u

how new?

which anomaly has tentacle rape?

malkuth

Extraction team only

Attached: greattaste.jpg (700x700, 155K)

[CENSORED] and Violet Midnight

>insanely hard management
Really nigga?

My wife, Herald.

Have fun going insane without even the need of abnormalities.

I get what this guy is saying
If he hates management games then why would he play it? And it's a ripoff because it's 30 dollars. Easily avoidable by pirating though.

Don't worry user, I have Prudence EX.
And pic related to restore my sanity.

Attached: wife.jpg (600x400, 24K)

based binahbro

you'll cowards dont even smoke enkephalin
go back to control dept u'll pussies
maybe info dept if your a /fa/ggot

Kind of. It's pretty simple, so the draw is in the SCP-like nature of the abnormalities.

It's designed to screw with you especially if you have to tackle meltdowns, which is a mechanic later on in the game.

Fuck no. Sign me up for the welfare team please, that'll be the comfiest

>bait
>responding to bait
>waifufags
I left and came back when I got to day 50 but these threads have turned sour, yet there's more posters, wtf happened

I like the game, sort of, and I'm never going to purchase it. It's Fallout Shelter with a nicer and more interesting coat of paint.

I thought Netzach and Yesod were girls

I thought Anonymous was a girl too!

anything popular in this place is guaranteed to get shit on.
>waifufags
Lmao that's always a given

Its based off the White Swan story. Some shit about a sister who helps her 6 brothers who got turned into swans, I don't know.
The abno itself is Elijah's 6 brothers. When they get distressed they call Elijah and she wrecks shit for them.
When the game tells you the true origin of abnormalities you will understand why everything looks so creepy or nonsensical.

I hope you don't have a Reddit favorite abnormality, user.

Attached: Untitled.png (1251x827, 679K)

Netzach I kind of get but how did you think Yesod was a girl
They also use pronouns for both of them. Manager, please pay attention.

This is unironically the greatest track in the game

youtube.com/watch?v=vmLCeSh0iTo

This garbage has meltdowns?
What a load of shit. Shit with unavoidable instadeaths shouldn't have meltdowns, like the iron maiden one.

>Using tools when they have meltdowns
lol just ignore them

>Flesh lamp gets broken out by jester and immediately spawns right under two agents suppressing a jester in another area
Of all the fucking places to go

Back to your cage Nothing There

>when several tools get a meltdown in a core supression when you are about to end the day
>melting love and nothings there already getting itchy to break out and ruin my day
Other than supressions it's safe to ignore them.

The iron maiden doesn't melt down.

Did the second page ever get translated?

Yeah, that's what I said.

Attached: Moineycrafta.png (500x500, 187K)

Forgive me, I can't fucking read.

Attached: 1557513286580.png (846x440, 534K)

Tool meltdowns are completely ignorable, you only lose a miniscule amount of energy if it finishes

The weak should fear the strong

Why did you click on it?

tsujigiri.jpg

>cucked out of last core suppression
>finish unlocking every possible ego
>no will to restart from day 1
fuck I'm burnt, I don't want to continue anymore, I'm too acoustic about maxing all my employees and optimizing good gifts plus I'll have to do it again once I fuck up the old geezer

Attached: fuckclerks.png (323x133, 60K)

anyone got link to the nothing there fic?

WHY DOES WELLCHEERS' EGO GIFT MAKE IT LOOK LIKE MY TOONS HAVE A GOATEE

Dont insult the most bro tier teth you fucking rudeboy

I love wellcheers but it's zayin not teth and it's making all my cute toons look like men.

memrepo

>calls his employees fucking toons
>has a problem with the stubbles
Holy fuck could you be any more gay?

Even Indigo and White?

That’s what you get for calling them toons

I've been exactly that for the last 30 hours

Attached: 1548484170762.jpg (255x210, 12K)

Any idea/suggestion how to beat midnight purple?

Don't crash

I like the gift it gives, and its EGO weapons are pretty awesome.

But I fucking hate possession type abnormalities.

Attached: Iron.png (553x794, 198K)

hit it until it dies

toons researching/fighting skips

I've heard the tool allows you to basically skip one of the hardest parts of day 49. Might be worth it for that alone.

You can hide the appearance of gifts.

Sort out your people by damage times, then concentrate on fighting one. Then, find the one weak to red damage and hire Little Red to kill it. Just micro when tentacles/hands comes after your teams, you can always pause unless someone takes that away from you, good fucking luck then/.

Try clicking on the pillars

I've seen lewd pictures, but is there anything like a doujin of anything related to LC where someone/thing is getting seduced/fucked over multiple pages (and not like 2-3 pages, but like 10+).

>dooming one person to be Okabe 2.0

Nips are too busy making the 100th doujin of the same franchise user

Indigo forms from his just ignoring all the bullshit in the outskirts that he can't stop
White forms from his insecurities regarding whether all the sacrifices, suffering, and bad shit they did was worth reaching the end, only surpassing them once he realizes the determination to fully see it through

Attached: 20190518175804_1.jpg (505x425, 78K)

Perhaps they should make a gacha spinoff, that'll bring the doujins in

Attached: 1558671417633.png (630x1098, 231K)

I'm stealing this idea

My personal army of Binahs.
I like that.

Attached: cursed.jpg (564x798, 62K)

Attached: 1558622731078.png (850x660, 648K)

>Sephirahs are rare
>Sephirahs in their box and pre-ded form are super rare
>Angela, A, B, and Carmen are ultra rare

Attached: 1558286479585.jpg (1527x2160, 572K)

I got KEKED by a BIG BLACK ROCK that crushed my employees' heads!

>Bond level up
I'd love to see the extra dialogue.

what happened to that one guy who said they would actually contact the devs with that idea

Do you think a Genie will come out if you rub Geburas hips?

What the fuck does this mean?

Attached: Untitled.png (444x165, 25K)

So abnormalities are made by injecting cogito into people and ordeals are something extra that comes through?
The translation doesn't help my poor reading skills.

Attached: visit your grandma.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Shy Look actually has a drawn body and face
well sort of

Attached: ShyThing.png (1024x1024, 503K)

>Do you think a Genie will come out if you rub Geburas hips?
I don't know user.
But what I DO know is that if I rub Binah's hips my pp will come out.

Attached: Ouch.png (167x170, 28K)

If you have the same employee work on it repeatedly they will get infected, and bad shit will happen with them if it breaches

I want a binah blowjob

>I want a binah blowjob
Sure user, I'll let you watch us this one time.

Attached: malice.png (252x224, 15K)

Basically yeah
Ordeals are also a form of abnormality

>ctrl + f "binah"
>9 results
Some of you clerks are alright, don't go to LC tomorrow

Attached: Binah2.png (462x684, 94K)

B-but we live there

Waifufags are disgusting, but binahfags are the worst and should be judged by the bird

Geburahfags are based though
Because there's barely any of them

go to bed alpha03

>average Yea Forums discusion

i've been looking around and found some korean mod that adds unreleased aborm back
so i guess its possible to make custom abnormailties
also don't touch me uses its splash texture, even though the thing is not in the game
gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=lobotomycorporation&no=73007&page=4

>don't go to LC tomorrow
But I'm the extraction team captain!
>binahfags are the worst and should be judged by the bird.
*Jukes your attack by changing rooms*
Nothin' personell.

Attached: happy.png (353x474, 130K)

oh god i want geburah to piss on my fucking face and then stomp on my head until there are shards of my skull in my brain

tfw get purple midnight during Hokma Suppression

Attached: VWr6I.gif (325x203, 1.02M)

Just finish the day bro lol

You're farther along in the story than I am, and I probably shouldn't be spoiling myself in these threads.

But at least the rare indigo ordeal contains characters that are described in the story, 'Sweepers' being mentioned as a mercenary force that prey on the dregs of human society outside the city walls. Enslaving, raping, or even cannibalizing them. They seem to represent a very real threat that exists in the world and aren't really an abnormality at all.

lmao no, angelafags, geburafags, binahfags, myofags are definitely the most common.

most based waifufags are malkuthfags and yesodfags

Attached: 1557105925550.jpg (2078x2067, 763K)

>tfw neither of those two
*siiiiip*

Attached: ChesedSunglasses.png (612x723, 161K)

chesedfags and hokmafags don't exist?

youtube.com/watch?v=On4Hk6b1KsY

Thread comfy level low

Attached: 1512744986_20171102a.jpg (756x1072, 183K)

>literally everyone forgets about hod
being hod is suffering

>Book, Librarian, Star and City
What does it mean lads

Attached: 1558411011699.png (642x836, 367K)

hod is the cutest and nicest one don't worry bro

>book, librarian
self-evident
>star, city
Probably has to do with the plot of the game, and the two new mystery characters talking at the end of the trailer.

hod is an INCOMPETENT CRYBABY DRUGGIE just like the rest of the upper-level sephirah

Attached: fucking upper level sephirah.png (233x378, 47K)

don't bully her she tries her best

>like the rest of the upper-level sephirah
Well said, sephirah competence raises relatively the further down you go.

>That finger snap at the start of each turn, changing the background music based on how intense is the fight going on
The sequel is going to be great.

Attached: 1526975828610.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

>hating malkuth this much
She tries her best every day.

>Queen of Hatred
>she has considerably less hatred in her heart than many other things in the game
>not even enough self-hatred to qualify
Unless they're referring to our feelings because goddamn I fucking hate having to baby her

Are they going to upload the tracks from the alpha video too?

Manager! Manager!

She's a female user, girls harbor hatred more than any other being in the world

Sir!

Attached: 1558742855322.png (224x392, 117K)

Hokma is your eternal old bro.

Speaking of magical girl
>man she's cute, I feel bad for her
>hero who just got the bad end and has to live it for the rest of her life
>damn that sucks, poor lass
>actually get her
>makes me want to destroy my computer
fuck this grame I wish I could just feed her to something else, it'd be better for the both of us

>She tries her best
Her """best""" is not good enough.
Malkuth's only purpose is to be molested by the manager.

Attached: tender and juicy.jpg (1715x2400, 1.39M)

I swear I'll be disappointed and drop the fucking series if the star and city refers to going into space to populate another planet

Laetitia is a good girl that deserves headpats and chocolate.

>second best agent gets a bad result on Nothing There on High right at the end of the day
The fuck

off-topic but explain "desu"

Yeah chocolate in a prank box just like hers fuck you you broken autist
hello

I did too. way better than amber desu

>implying my employees make it through the day

Yea Forums is for anime not normalfags
if normalfags won't adjust by not using their normalfag jargon we'll MAKE them adjust

how new.ru

Imagine being this new to dont know desu
People here arent saying desu though, the word filter filters To Be Honest to desu

Rozen Maiden's best girl
And if you just mean the wordfilter it was implemented when twitterspeak slang was out of control, over several phrases. "to be honest" as an acronym was filtered to desu, which basically means "is" or "to be" in Japanese.

Amber you can work around by just sitting in an elevator and waiting for worms to show up in certain facilities.
Violet you gotta be aware or itll fuck you big time and I'm no Korean.

How fucking new are you, jesus christ

Attached: 1558421492306.png (252x224, 20K)

LC already has a gacha, it's the ego gift gacha

>He can't do good work with Laetitia

It's a god damn kid and you can't even keep them entertained. I think you should do scarecrow duty user. That's apparently much easier for you.

>people think I'm saying desu when I'm really just typing desu

Attached: 1558232024822.png (436x532, 108K)

Man the layout for central is terrible
I got Yin+Yang on the bottom left and right respectively and got fucked at the end of day 24 where they killed my entire staff

>yin+yang in the same department
mash that mf memory repo button

Attached: 1558122957893.jpg (647x1082, 332K)

>the desu wars were 13 years ago
How time flies.

Attached: 1536501958904.jpg (1032x580, 108K)

what exactly is the bonus data wise. I know it's kept my guys from panicking

How the fuck do you let them get out if you already know what they are?
>13 years ago
I dont habeeb it

anyone have the drive link?

I pull everybody out of there when shit's about to go down. Luckily I didn't get anything in there that hates clerk deaths, I can pretty much ignore the whole area.

According to KnowYourMeme (>inb4), it started in 2006.

Attached: 1529877737625.png (1902x936, 628K)

Does anyone have the LINE sephirah stickers they'd be willing to share here?
I wanna build up my reaction image folder.

I didn't catch that the counter for Yin was at 1 and got unlucky with RNG

What happened to the user who said he would fix the engrish?

No

Attached: netzach2.png (360x320, 19K)

Mine are right next to each other and they aren't a problem.

Attached: unknown - 2019-05-25T164526.160.png (554x407, 311K)

It 's all for the culture user

>get cute goo monster
>Gives a heart to my best employee
>realize it's aleph
>See slime on people faces and assume it's a free ego gift
>The thing becomes a fucking monster and wipes half my fucking department

How the fuck am I supposed to know this shit. It's literally impossible to contain...

Should I cycle employees through departments to have the better ones closer to dangerous shit or is it not worth losing the bonus for time served?

you can make sure that the main employee who works with everyone is isolated so he never spreads the goop - you can elevator camp him

Attached: nameless fetus.png (292x369, 112K)

Not while doing Hokma. Have fun doing Amber while having to deal with supersonic speed and no ability to pause - violet legit is better since you can dodge way easier and don't run the risk of getting instaeaten in either the corridors or the main rooms.

The cubes still have fleshy bits inside of them, can we fuck them?

also dont mind me i'm just posting shit

Attached: silent orchestra.png (595x498, 380K)

>Die in their sleep
they wish

Attached: 1549150353373.gif (250x250, 69K)

A mix of both
It's upto you to balance it properly

honestly its more annoying having to do more UI clicks to get the right employee in another department than just moving them where you need them most

Attached: woops.png (633x950, 788K)

I don't think you understand, this is what makes them great

just send them over there at the beginning of a day. they remember where they were told to "stay" when you work with them

I am here at the very end of this thread so I don't fuck up the rest
Anyone have QoH art they can post? Please?

I'd rather just hope for green midnight honestly.
Green midnight is so much easier to do than anything else.

Broken English is fun

Attached: cycles of guilt.jpg (2048x2048, 765K)

Attached: O-01-04.png (282x500, 158K)

Just kill the clerks that get possessed and wake up your employees.

Fuck QoH.

Attached: 2019-05-20 21_03_53-Lobotomy.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

Attached: O-01-04byさやENDう(ぼみっと).jpg (898x1200, 959K)

WE WILL MEET AGAIN AS STARS

Attached: 1558400802469.png (2480x3507, 2.96M)

How do you get the number in addition to the health bar?

you gotta get gud one way or another, either doing this or dodging it until you can't dodge anymore.
I actually haven't even seen green yet and I finished the game

I take it that she's going to get totally screwed by that thing?

How come she's never helped me out with any breaches?

>Certain employees, when mindbroken, run around in a panic and do fuck-all
>Can't catch them and hit them with crossman's nonlethal beatin' stick before the employees chasing also go insane
Do I just need to remember which employees panic run and never put them in a situation where they can go bonkers?

Attached: 1270430469788.jpg (1205x881, 87K)

Just get a ranged white weapon bro

Its a stat thing, and use a ranged white weapon

if hod died would you have her stuffed

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Рмммм.png (739x500, 440K)

>Ok so Blue Star escaped, but I got all level 4/5 employees
>How bad could it b-
HOLY FUCK

Attached: 1556966217951.gif (100x100, 869K)

BUT WHY IS IT ZAYIN
and for that matter, why is it aleph? its fairly weak for an aleph

Attached: 1558755877561.png (558x391, 167K)

this fucker is worse than whitenight in the lategame days to be honest

this is a pretty cool pokemon

mods

Attached: 74316584_p8.png (600x729, 371K)