WoW-Classic

Are you ready, Yea Forums? What class will you be playing?

Do you think streamers will really be such a concern as the offical forums and Yea Forums make it out to be?

Attached: Did-Asmongold-Just-Kill-World-of-Warcraft.jpg.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdb.ch/?talent#IAMihobkVZcxIz0xo
reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/bsidh0/snutz_just_posted_a_1_v_2_vs_quinn_edited_in_the/
youtu.be/alH2QXm8MM8?t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=mNGo5SMeqgo
youtube.com/watch?v=n70syHDWfr4&t=85s
youtu.be/gk1CrOL3JiI?t=100
youtube.com/watch?v=V9sI38mG46k
youtube.com/watch?v=rttXIFcLv2o&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=o7KXRMv0iZw
youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=178[Embed]
youtu.be/8XVtDMipgFw?t=220
youtube.com/watch?v=hFqHpETTyqQ
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/asmond-crushed-world-class-players-in-bg/182304
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/streamers-not-caring/182735
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/beta-players-are-already-abusing-layering/182466
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/list-of-issues-we-hope-to-see-change/182280
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/if-elite-damage-is-correct-who-would-support-a-slight-buff/182314
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-is-streaming-being-so-heavily-defended-and-will-they-actually-get-camped/182067
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-beta-only-for-streamers/175273
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/so-why-cant-vanilla-subs-get-beta-invites/182538
youtube.com/watch?v=MXQ2wbbNvpA
classicdb.ch/?talent#IA0buRbZZxx0tMbtt
ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-emulator-servers/wow-emu-general-releases/613280-elysium-core-1-12-repack-including-mmaps-optional-vendors.html
mediafire.com/file/hn1u07o6acup93d/Vanilla bropack v14.rar
deathraygames.com/articles/walkthroughs/wow-horde-owl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gunna be rolling my OG, undead warlock on a pvp server. WotF is just so good.

Gunna roll with this for levelling, and assuming I ever hit level cap I'll spec out after into Corruption/Ruin

classicdb.ch/?talent#IAMihobkVZcxIz0xo

>Do you think streamers will really be such a concern
I'm going to try and avoid them, due to how big streamers tend to have thousands of fanboys carrying them, but hopefully there'll be oceanic servers, so this will be somewhat mitigated for me.

female tauren warrior

Shaman or Druid? Legitimately can't fucking decide.

Attached: 1411190162193.png (645x773, 22K)

I finally decided to roll troll warrior. I will be playing with the guild of my favorite streamer who decided to go the opposite faction as esfand/asmon so we can dunk on their shitty guild. Should be a lot of fun.

Youre a soda fag lol

probably gnome mage or nightelf druid, I literally have zero interest in PvE, done all the raids a billion times on Pservers
I'm EU so streamers are no concern, either way I'll avoid twitch babies and zoomers like the plague

does 'dunk on their shitty guild' mean 'watch as I orbit my fave streamer like a desperate loser while said streamer ignores my unrequited friendship based on a monthly monetary transaction'?

Nah, I thought soda was planning on playing on a separate server? If all the big streamers play on the same one it’ll be a huge clusterfuck.

not him, but definitely a 100% yes

>gnome mage

Attached: 58779051_2172844352796185_7116307583048089600_n.jpg (933x707, 57K)

Yes, better roll human female like 90% of the alliance pop

>rolling alliance

Attached: 1526467555967.gif (199x200, 1.55M)

Have you started downloading yet? Its required.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>classicdb.ch/?talent#IAMihobkVZcxIz0xo
>20% more range for almost all of my spells?
>nah fuck that, 6% more DoT damage

Attached: 1542153469855.png (231x218, 10K)

Seems like you’ve got some really deep resentment towards a certain kind of player. You doing okay in your life, buddy? But no, I really enjoy faction-based rivalries, and streamer guilds are great fuel for that.

its okay user, go shaman

Attached: 1553095491586.jpg (606x514, 29K)

someone has to put no-shoes back into their place

Ah yes, everyone rolling female orc or male undead except for Tauren druids is so much better

>Seems like you’ve got some really deep resentment towards a certain kind of player.
yes I do generally resent twitch NPCs who don't add anything to the community and exist only to aggrandise their master

good catch. What's the average range for most spells again?

Not 100% sure but iirc it's 30, specced up to 35

omg I can't wait to join my favorite twitch streamer's guild and help him get the first epic mount on the server, then make sure he gets the first thunderfury and also the black qiraji beetle mount

Gonna be so fucking hype!!!
Just waiting on him telling us what server and layer we gonna be on.

Attached: 3lj6s5l.gif (652x562, 392K)

New streamers will appear, people actually good at the game like the old warcraft vids people made

>But no, I really enjoy faction-based rivalries, and streamer guilds are great fuel for that.
are they? they did fuck all in retail and didn't exist in vanilla so you're literally basing your entire argument over a weeks worth of twitch vods

dumb twitch robot

KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF RETARDED ASSMONGOLOID SPAMMER KILL YOURSELF UNTIL YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD

>5/5 imp health drain
>3/3 imp agony
>no grim reach
You should take two points from either of those and get it.

>watching streamers
the second you mention a streamer you're kicked out of my deadmines group

This

Druid is shit at everything except flagrunning. Go Shaman.

this, mage does it safer anyway

Don’t care about retail, it’s a different style of game and I never played much of it. I can’t speak for other streamers, but I’ve been apart of other guilds this dude has had and there were always big rivalries and crazy plans, and a lot of autists took it really seriously.

Man, imagine having such a low IQ that you think some outliers represent hundreds of thousands of viewers.

mage, lock, rogue if you want stylish points.

reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/bsidh0/snutz_just_posted_a_1_v_2_vs_quinn_edited_in_the/

Long time Horde player here.
I'm gonna go ahead and roll a Human Warlock since it'll be a whole new experience for me.
And maybe a Dwarf Shadow Priest after that.

Attached: 1550948309385.png (1077x670, 831K)

>Man, imagine having such a low IQ that you think some outliers represent hundreds of thousands of viewers.
the hundreds of thousands of viewers ARE the twitch NPCs you idiot, and why would any outlier want to play with them?

>p-please stop bullying me, I-I'll donate $500 dollars to my fave streamer and he will declare jihad on you! d-don't make me do it!

Man, imagine having such a low IQ that you think some outliers represent hundreds of thousands of viewers.

Jesus fuck I hate this worthless sack of shit

Dwarf a cool guy?

Attached: dwarf bald.png (1084x1074, 725K)

>o-oh gosh, I don’t have anything to say, m-maybe I’ll just make a donation joke, t-that’ll show him!

Dwarves are the only cool alliance race. The rest are fags.

Draenai males are pretty based.

Druid are good at everything that doesnt get recorded on some meter, which is why they never get any recognition.

>hooves
>horns
>tails
>cucked out of their own city

get the fuck out of here with that gay shit

the horde/alliance split on pvp servers is going to be difficult to get round, generally prefer horde but have friends who want to play pala. At least alliance wasn't cucked in vanilla but I'd miss levelling tirisfal. Goldshire is a ton of fun though.

Says the incel that thinks the manlet race is the cool race. Fuck off.

at the end of the day, your existence is purely to bolster the numbers of the streamer's personal army, and I have about as much respect for you as you do for yourself

Orc Warrior. Unless my friends insist on alliance then I'll be going gnome mage or maybe dwarf warrior. Dwarfs and Gnome have the same start area right?

>my favorite streamer

kill yourself you fucking zoomer faggot

>my favorite streamer

Attached: 1558467638025.png (398x376, 193K)

go back to re.ddit

>industrious
>hard working
>self sufficient
>blacksmithing

dwarves are the bees knees. gnomes are the fucking manlet races, fucking cunts.

>Long time alliance player.
>Usually played casters.
>Decided to try a Tauren warrior for classic.
I wonder how similar our situation is.

Attached: tauren_blacksmith_by_manabreakfast_dbgsw2q-pre.jpg (787x1016, 89K)

What Race bros?

Attached: dsf.png (796x431, 393K)

>my favorite streamer
did i just get baited

Attached: 1551676183834.jpg (500x500, 91K)

You donated to a streamer didn't you?

No shit, if you are in a guild and the leader calls for all the members to come participate in a big event, you are part of their personal army. That’s how guilds work user.

Which is limited to like MotW, brez and flag running. You get to hit that motherfucking Innervate button once every three minutes too so the priests can carry your dumb ass in healing. Nice dude, very good class.

>That’s how guilds work user.

No it isn't you fucking cuck

>Shaman
Get some shoes and go Paladin, hordenigger

If alliance, go human. If horde, go orc.

Found Yea Forums‘s new trigger word.

No, I try to avoid giving money away to strangers.

orc or tauren shaman? or the rare troll? I PvP mostly

very few guilds are like that though where the power is spread between gm and officers. in fact if all the officers left then it's likely most people would follow them.

streamer guilds are a cult of personality, the brainless are literally there because of the streamer and your common thread with everyone else is ' we all love streamer!!!'. it's about as good a community as any fan base discord server

Human Warrior

Is alchemy a good profession to make money in classic?

Yes it is, you can try to do mental gymnastics all you want, but at the end of the day, you’re just filling in the numbers of your guild leader’s personal army.

gm and officers* group of like minded individuals who possess their own agency*

not like a streamer guild in the slightest, I'll give your mental gymnastics a 6 at best

How many have actually been apart of? I can’t speak for all of them, but the ones I’ve been in were literally carried on the backs of the officers, without them the guild would die. The streamer was just there as more of a figurehead who’d sometimes organize big raids.

That is most streamer guilds, user. How many have you actually been in? I hope you’re not talking out your ass right now.

Cata kid trying to find a class to play in Classic here. The only class I've played in WoW is feral druid. how are feral druids in Classic?

Alchemy is always good for gold if you like gathering herbs. However there are certain phases when it's going to rack you a lot of money. Free Action Pots and Swiftness potion will be like gold when battlegrounds come out. Nature Resistance potions will be wanted by everyone when AQ40 releases. Elixirs will be relevant throughout the game but during raid releases we will see price increase. Also warrior has couple items that you want to transmute arcanite bars so you will save some gold with alchemy, and then later you can sell arcanite bars.

If you get lucky, you could craft flasks should you get the recipe and black lotuses. Top guilds will definitely want to hoard flasks.

really efficient to level but you'd be better off healing at max level. feral dps really sucks but at least you'd be able to tank 5-mans

>all these retards who never played classic
can't wait to see your tears in september

>joining a guild
>not just making your own
literally how hard could it be?

Attached: socrates-beard.jpg (500x577, 67K)

Not the greatest, balance druids are where it’s at for classic.

They're good in the beginning but raids don't give them enough feral specific loot so they scale badly. To make cat dps work requires too much work, but bears can tank dungeons and early raids just fine. In PvP druids are mostly hybrids who carry flags and heal. If you want to progress harder raids, you're gonna have to heal. For leveling druids are the second best class. They're incredibly fast levelers due to not having much downtime with HoTs and cat form.

Harder than just accepting a guild invite someone sends you.

If every individual makes a guild then what's the point of guilds existing?

So, if I have WoW retail already I only bought up to Cata...do I still have ti buy classic or is it included since I already bought it once?

>passive heals to team mates while still doing the role the team needs you to do
>2 of the longest stuns in the game
>unkillable in PvP, making a frustrating target in most situations
>innervate
>battle rez
>the best all around buff
>3% crit increase to all melee and ranged in the party
>able to fill any role without respeccing and minimal gear
>rooting melee off casters
>pick up tanking at an instant if the tank dies
As I said, Druids do a lot of stuff, just not stuff that shows up on meters.

You don’t have to rebuy, if you've played wow in the past you are good to go, assuming you have an active subscription.

Hunter. I want to play a class with very little responsibility/management that can solo well.

>muh superlative argument
most people don't make guilds though

I want to play a ret pally.
I know this is a terrible idea.

Gnome or orc.

You could get into a casual raiding guild that care more about getting 40 decent players than having an optimal raiding team.

They do really well in the early game and fall off a bit later. Great PvP class that can run flags, spot heal, and is generally unkillable in most situations. In PvE, you're mostly a support, filling any role your guild needs at that moment. Its not strange that you might be tanking one fight and healing the next. Thats what makes Druid unique.
Balance is a meme. You might blow someone up but you'll be completely manaless afterwards.

>wanted to play Warrior in classic like when I've played in Vanilla
>everyone and their dog plays warrior in the beta

What do I pick for classic?

Feral druid does not exist. No one wants you for raids, and in pvp you are hybrid.

This

If you want some real wow experience you have to join a server with a popular streamer and get on their side, otherwise you will never exprience real large battles and such.

Just shut up and heal.

Orcs have shoes

Lots of people will start as warrior, but only a fraction will make it to 60, I assure you.

do people actually like him?

>he isn't friends with everyone in his guild but blindly follows his guild leader

faggot

Learn how greentext works, user.

>no

Its not 2006 anymore. Lots of Warriors in pservers have picked up dual wield tanking because crushing blows dont matter as long as you have competent healers. This has only benefited Druid tanks.

>Do you think streamers will really be such a concern as the offical forums and Yea Forums make it out to be?
Yes

Attached: 155855636127322.png (483x3182, 248K)

just do the hotw ns build
and put on some feral gear when you want to larp

barrens.chat plans to make a list of streamers and servers they play on, so you can avoid them.

I only fear there will be not enough servers to be totally streamer free.

but if you roll a char on streamer server, you're fucked

with some hope all the streamers will play on the same server(s) because they want to interract with eachother which means you can avoid the cancer

>EU
>can pick a server at random and be 95% sure it won't be lilzoom's server of choice

Attached: IMG_0578.jpg (1700x1700, 172K)

>barrens.chat plans to make a list of streamers and servers they play on, so you can avoid them.
What will happen is the opposite, thousands of zoomer snipers will roll a server streamer plays, queue to log in will be 3 hours. Then streamers will change the server because it will be filled only with asslickers on their faction and stream snippers on the opposite.
They will change the server and leave the current server barren and destroyed only to head to a new one make queue significantly longer and proceed to destroy economy and social behaviour.
Blizzard should make designated containment servers for them. Ban them if they receive gold and items from hundreds of NPC's or creating zerg raids.

Attached: 132152332321.jpg (640x492, 40K)

I'm gonna roll a Shaman out Priest. I'm looking forward to raid healing or support.
Obviously Horde but I'm not sure what race. For shaman tauren or orc, for priest troll or undead.
Which I chose will depend on how I feel on the day.

>no draenei
lmao lmk when i can have my gf(futa) race

You sure? If top retail guilds want to fight for WFs in classic too, they will land somewhere and with them, a crowd that is even worse than Twitch zoomers.

I'm so glad I'm not playing classic with these zoomer faggots

Did anyone get PM with invite to Soda's guild?
I think I'm pretty well qualified and I'm freaking out because it's been a week and still no reply.

I'm in the same boat but i'm leaning towards Druid just because you can tank dungeons. Even judging by the beta Druid's seem underrepresented while Shamans are fucking everywhere, so being showered in gear while healing raids/tanking dungeons/running flags with a 0/30/21 talent set-up seems a pretty comfy way to play the game.

After long debate, I have decided to skip classic wow until BC gets released, then roll a female blood elf rogue.

Did you add your character's name to the donation message?

I dont but I can always get one

Is Asmon based?

Better to be a zoomer than a Yea Forumsirgin.

Tauren Druchad
Based druid reference dump

Tanking endgame content
>youtu.be/alH2QXm8MM8?t=1
>youtube.com/watch?v=mNGo5SMeqgo
>youtube.com/watch?v=n70syHDWfr4&t=85s
>youtu.be/gk1CrOL3JiI?t=100
Farming in heal spec
>youtube.com/watch?v=V9sI38mG46k
Farming lashers in dm
>youtube.com/watch?v=rttXIFcLv2o&t=12s
PVE spec = PVP spec
>youtube.com/watch?v=o7KXRMv0iZw
KILLING named quest ELITES SOLO /w appropriate gear @ level.
>youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=178[Embed]

Spell batching also cures the consumable problem fellow druchads rejoice, we can finally use consumables in combat instantly since you still retain form stats for a fraction of a second after canceling form, then you macro your consume and form shift to immediately shift back to bear/cat

Attached: 1557042812997.jpg (1200x627, 404K)

he used to be based and say the F word all the time on his youtube channel. now not so much

mcconnell is 100% /ourguy/ tho

male human warlock

Attached: e8e.jpg (1200x1200, 482K)

Troll Warlock.
I really want to see the opening of Ahn'Qiraj live in person.

Attached: 1555011836146.png (411x536, 7K)

youtu.be/8XVtDMipgFw?t=220

VERY YES

>Soda’s guild
Please go back to twitch and never return.

no

too gear dependent and friends in high places dependent (guild & raidleader who will keep a spot for a bitch like you until you get all the necessary gear to actually be useful)

Server 8... realm 3.... layer 12.... shard 6.... division 9.... phase 14.... department 22... aisle 304B.... row 4.... home....

At least it was until the zoomstreams fucked it all up...

Attached: Vicky bondage.jpg (720x544, 55K)

>If top retail guilds want to fight for WFs in classic too
Raids are too easy for that to really matter. Besides the first phase and AQ they'll be cleared before EU has its reset

Undead Warrior cause if you're not undead you're gay.

Probably. First to MC will be more of a leveling check, the rest will fall the day they are released.

THERE IS A MANIAC ON THE LOOSE

Druids are like the least gear dependent class. Especially bear.

>Too gear dependant
Enlarged Kek. Bear chads shares TWO pieces of gear with warrior tanks, a neck and a ring, and the second best equips they can use instead are only 10-15% worse. Bear shares no other gear with anything else in the game, absolutely nothing. You will be getting gear passively from just showing up to raid for your offtank.

Attached: 1557043672621.jpg (499x587, 84K)

Well AQ will be a mat gathering check

Are you jelly?

Attached: Dq-mSlaU8AAvQr3.jpg (1200x900, 110K)

>Do you think streamers will really be such a concern as the offical forums and Yea Forums make it out to be?
Not really, unless there's just 1 server.
Maybe if there are 2 servers, if there are 3 servers they won't be an issue.

me on the left
gonna suck this incel dick later

Same here but I'm leaning towards druid since there is few of them and I like underdog classes.

Undead are literally the humans of the horde. Generic shit everyone picks because they want to self-insert. If you want to play a basic cookie cutter race, just go alliance.

of all that twitch money spent on her 1cm layer of makeup? o yeah

I had a gf and girls are emotionally draining, and sex is not as good as watching your favorite porn and jacking off alone not being judged because you jacked off to that girl swallowing a mouse video again.

Attached: 1556836661441.png (2099x1328, 1.62M)

But we already know the mats, so people can be ready to collect many of them before we get to that point. Except things like silithid shells.

Can't wait to play a blood elf warrior.

>Undead
>Not BElfs
You are literally retarded.
And gay.

Attached: 1549427296988.jpg (762x548, 68K)

women will do anything for money and fame

jealous of what exactly

dwarves are cool but i wish my autism could over their mouths stretching when they run.

based

Yeah
he cute

Both are fun for all parts of the game. Shaman totems are fun and astral recall 15 min hearthstone is a godsend in vanilla. I'm gonna roll druid cause stealth and I like PvP a bit more than PvE.

should i play undead rogue or orc hunter

Can someone please explain to me why youtube is shilling this guy so fucking hard?

Oh, I’m sorry I thought we were talking about classic, not fucking BC you retarded rodent.

I want to play Druid but Taurens are ugly :\

Hunting for weapons is more satisfying as a shaman

youtube.com/watch?v=hFqHpETTyqQ

post the updated version, some of the lines in that make no sense

Attached: warcraft classic.png (483x3182, 377K)

>Girl swallowing mouse video
I'm wondering how she managed to do that without choking or coughing once. That was a big ass mouse.

kill yourself

Because it has determined that users like you usually click his videos with a very high rate.

this

>users like you
More like, losers like you! HAH!
/)

It's probably going to be markedly more shit than it was due to streamers like that stupid fucking guy whose face is everywhere and the horde of fuckfaces who follow them around spamming nonsensical gibberish while also probably giving them money.

>All the zoomers watching streamers will go alliance
>All the 24 year old boomers will go horde
>Mfw this is the repeat of "old" vanilla where all the biggest kids went for alliance and old boomers went for horde
Maybe theres a chance lads?

Attached: Arthard.jpg (960x540, 118K)

are we getting OG quest shit? like pally mount quest and lock summon hunt?

>>All the zoomers watching streamers will go alliance
>who is Sodapoppin
>who is countless BfA arena wannabies streamers rolling Horde because orc and undead racials

Streamers want to pvp other streamers, a lot are going horde too.

Yep

A huge majority of the beta streamers were Horde and plan to go Horde when the game comes out.

their "city" is a crashed spaceship!

and their woman are rampaging across the lands, fucking every lady they find until they are plump with their seed, leaving a dripping trail of white love.

This mans face upsets me and I'm not sure why.

Dont break my dreams user
All the streamers are on us servers right?

Attached: hahahahasahashah.png (2046x1130, 3.8M)

What about "WoW Classic" do you not understand?

>Mfw this is the repeat of "old" vanilla where all the biggest kids went for alliance and old boomers went for horde

Don't underestimate how much a kid magnet UD was.

Bad example, train is an alliance shitter and will be rolling alliance on launch.

Attached: hahahahahahahhhhahaha.png (1900x1064, 3.44M)

he will roll whatever will bring him donations and subs

sweet
i kinda want to come back, but i am staying away from streamer servers. fuck that noise of 100's of people just there because some asshole uses LE FUNNEH VOICE and didn't probably play vanilla

Why so mad? Because a random person on the internet is a better raider than you? lol

>Still can't decide on Tauren or Troll Shaman
Warstomp and looking good in gear vs great animations/aesthetics.

Sup y`all it`s me it`s ya BOI Asmongold, today we are going to get me the Arena master trinket! EVERYONE MAKE A MOTHERFUCKING CIRCLE AROUND ME WHILE I LOOT THE CHEST. If anyone ninja loots my Arena master trinket the whole server will blacklist you.

Attached: 1432723614089s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

i didn't want, "classic, but with baby mode changes because WAH WAAAAAAAH!" shit.

kaceytron?
that huge titted slut has a stream?

Who /only playing 2-3 hours a day, maybe more on the weekends and leveling while keeping professions up to date, including fishing and first aid/ elder-god masterrace here?

Attached: 1557530439998.jpg (1497x1051, 379K)

Tauren feral druid.

The streamer situation is only really 'bad' in the beta cause of the face there are only 2 servers. Once classic releases and more servers become available, I think we wont see to many places with streamer mobs or spam.

go back to red.dit zoomer

That's literally what happened yesterday. And day before that Sodapoppin did the same thing.
Welcome to Vanilla WoW experience Twitch Enhanced Edition.

Attached: 14332532432.jpg (1600x900, 122K)

Yes, but for context it was a bunch of dude streamers stealing the names of a bunch of female streamers for the memes.

you can tell he and mcconnell definitely spend the better parts of their years on this site. but now they have to be PC for twitch

I'm hoping there'll be organised anti-streamer guilds going about to gank and disrupt them as needed. Maybe that'd contribute to the problem but at least it'd try to combat it.

Can't wait for Classic 2.0, bros.

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/asmond-crushed-world-class-players-in-bg/182304

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/streamers-not-caring/182735

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/beta-players-are-already-abusing-layering/182466

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/list-of-issues-we-hope-to-see-change/182280

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/if-elite-damage-is-correct-who-would-support-a-slight-buff/182314

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-is-streaming-being-so-heavily-defended-and-will-they-actually-get-camped/182067

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-beta-only-for-streamers/175273

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/so-why-cant-vanilla-subs-get-beta-invites/182538

haha, good
needs to be for the lulz

Is there any stats from the beta test thing how the class distribution was? Like how many % played warrior and how many % played mage etc etc.
I kinda want to roll shaman in vanilla part 2, but if everyone is making one im not so sure.

>Classic Horde is now the mindless underage faction with Alliance being the choice if you want to play a scrappy underdog with the entire world against you
T-Thanks Twitch.

Attached: 1557519442786.jpg (807x659, 42K)

only if they post racist and toxic stuff in their chat so maybe twitch will ban them and then they will stop playing wow because none of them are playing for pleasure or nostalgia, just the twitch cash and classic will be booming

HUNTERCHADS

RACE, MELEE WEAPONS AND FAVOURITE PET

GO

Attached: wow-blizzard-art-hunter.jpg (580x350, 94K)

blizz should make non-streamer servers. Like servers where streaming gets you a ban. That would make me so happy

no one you dumb wagie

Western Plaguelands, home...

Attached: 1555909737379.webm (640x480, 1.61M)

>lassic-beta-only-for-streamers
It is true though. I'm surprised no one is raging over it at blizzard.
Like literally making threads threatening to cancel SUBSCRIPTION if you are TREATED as SECOND CLASS player/subscriber because STREAMERS HAVE PRIORITY.

Streamer servers look like a good opportunity to "organically" bump into these streamers and raid with them, showing my true skill and inevitably having them like me so much until I am a recurring character on said stream. Behold the retard fans loving me and then I start my own stream and get rich.

did he died

>watching incel andy
OH NONONONONO

me on the left

you and 5000 other 12 year olds all have the same idea

will 1.13 see any nerfs to fury warriors or will they rather buff other classes?

FUCK women, amirite? squadW baby

>making threads threatening to cancel SUBSCRIPTION
It's this kind of appeal to Blizzard's shareholders that not only turned WoW into the garbage it is today but also empowered the types of people at Blizzard who cater to Streamers.

this

I don't think 5000 12 year olds will raid as well as me.

this so much, also Blizzard should apologize for prioritising streamers, some who don't even stream or play wow over loyal regular players.
I wonder if we make enough threads will blizzard notice it, maybe start a # or something
#subbedForWarcraftnotforTwitch
#prioWoWnotTwitch
#classicWoWnotTwitchThot

its literally people like you that make streamers rich.

MY MAN squadW

has anyone in these threads even gotten the beta?

Attached: 1538390106706.png (900x1200, 1.33M)

honestly cant decide between horde or ally

been horde my entire life, feel like ally would be a good change with classic release, but i have no idea what ally is like, everyone says its full of kids but apparently the questing is good

nah, I'm /onlyplayingfor4-8hoursaweekbecauseofmendatorymilitaryenlistment/ fuck yeah

>tfw listenin to Godsmack while gankin lowbies in STV on ud rogue

Attached: 1558245709610.png (501x500, 336K)

Blizzard killed Classic.
> Auto loot
> Cata water
> Foilage
> Modern cliënt
> 1.12 AV
> 1.12 itemization
> Nerfed Elites and bosses.
> Assmongoloid gets beta priveleges
> Assmongoloid gets stress test priveleges
> Streamerfags completey killing the hype by oversaturating the news with their shit
> Sharding
> Cross realm BGs
This isn't Vanilla! This is BfA with a Vanilla skin. Fuck Blizzard and FUCK STREAMERS

Attached: large.jpg (500x475, 53K)

My problem with alliance is that they don't follow the RED = DEAD rule that most horde follow. If you are up and about in the game world, expect to get 3v1'd by the horde while your 4 nearby Alliance players run and hearth

list of dungeons alliance has harder access to than horde
>sfk
>bfd
>gnomeregan (yes, even this one has easier faster access for horde)
>rfk
>WHOLE sm
>rfd
>maraudon
>sunken temple
>dire maul

Is it worth replying to blatant bait like this, or just to ignore it? I can never tell

That's what I always do and I end up being alone in my empty guild.

>Auto loot
It existed in vanilla you mongoloid

I hope Im on the same layer as Asmongold

>I hope Im on the same layer as Asmongold
>Over 100k viewers on Twitch while doing dungeon on WoW Vanilla Classic
>meanwhile method cucks can barely get 3k viewers while raiding on BfA
>Thousands and thousands wants to join Beta and watch carefully every news and gameplay related to it
>Legendary players like Asmongold, Sodapopin, Esfand all receive support donations and views just by playing the superior version of the game
>Even blizzard employees join in and ENJOY the game for the very first time since maybe Wrath of the Lich King
>Blizzard sees overwhelmingly warm and cheerful receive of the Classic WoW
>Blizzard transfers more and more resources and employees from BfA to Classic to help with the development of a superior version of the game
>Some employees see being forced to work on BfA, next patches and next expansion as a punishment, bullying or straight up sexual harassment
>They all want to help develop, play and enjoy WoW Classic
>Thousands of posts about WoW Classic Vanilla on forums and gaming related news outlets
>People want to join in as soon as possible
>Plans are being made to reserve time to play as soon and as much as Vanilla comes out
>People quit their jobs, plan their holidays just to focus on this Biggest Gaming Event in history
>They will have a chance to experience the Legendary Gameplay of Vanilla with Legends of community and PvP such as Asmongold, Esfand and Sodapoppin
>Many already dedicate their time, items and gold to support them and apply to join their guilds
>BfA version of the game is being seen as inferior and Blizzard thinks about stopping the development after the great Success of WoW Vanilla Classic
>P2W WoW BfAGO! Catch'em all Mounts version of the game is soon expected to hit the MOBILE market to have a chance to even compete against the Legendary Original Superior WoW Classic
>We did it boys
>There it is

Iunno man I was mega hyped and now seeing all this immersion breaking layering crap ... I'm not going to be playing at all the people I met along the way made my classic experience good. But now that there all on different layers .... Fuck it.

>Okay dude okay
>OOooooooooookayyyyyy duuuuude okay okay
fuck I hate American streamers

healslut

These fags get like ten times as many kids watching as the population cap on the servers, what do you think?
You better believe I'm going to be dodging streamer servers like ebola.

>Dwarves are the only cool alliance race
is it because you are ugly like a dwarf?

I rolled druid as my first and I remember constantly being sad that feral was shit. And yeah there were tricks. But then u play a shaman with windfury and Ure a literal god

shit, how does H get to gnomer?

My experience with Horde runs in the other direction, they follow the RED = DEAD rule TOO strongly and it turns everyone into retarded lone wolves
>3v1 a highly geared alliance player
>We could win if we all went in at once
>Instead trickle in one by one without waiting for eachother

you just teleport straight from booty bay. You end up just few meters away from the instance entrance. works both ways

>Playing wow
>Year of the lord 2019
>Fucking weebs

>Cross realm BGs
This bugs me. I don't mind a long wait for Battlegrounds because this made everyone actually try much harder for the win and so games tended to be way more gritty and desperate. You make the queues fast and teams will simply give up the second they start to fall behind because it's easier to just lose fast and wait for the next queue.
Plus the benefits of a closed community.

>cant find a proper fitting funny buzzword for wow fags
>instead of saying boomer he says WEEBS of all things
good christ you retarded fuckwit

I played a tauren druid in vanilla so I'm rolling that shit again. With a troll rogue alt.
Too bad I stopped playing this game so fucking long ago that I'll have to buy the game again.

All I wanted from WoW was more of the classic style game with more content.
Fuck vanilla Classic itself, but maybe it'll lead to something good.

>Blizzard sees overwhelmingly warm and cheerful receive of the Classic WoW
>Blizzard moves their HR/PR diversity hires over to Classic en mass
>Blood Elves/Draenei coming in 1.13!
>Unleash Flying Mounts in the 1.14 mega-patch!
>Debuff limit removed, transmogs, dual-specs and more in 1.15!
>Gather your cross-realm allies for the first ever NEW CLASSIC DUNGEON, Halls of Treasure!

I wish I had some sort of way of blocking all Asmongold images from the internet. I can't take seeing his dumb fucking retard face everywhere anymore I literally want to rip his face apart and feed it to dogs fucking retarded fucking face
Kill yourself for posting that

is it free

>tfw you hit #1 for Silithid Carapace Fragment donated to Asmongold and he says your name on stream

Attached: 1555616166189.png (642x606, 238K)

imagine actually believing faction stereotypes

I did not know this, where and how?

I literally played since classic and multiple private servers and did not know this was a thing.

>you know everything about the game already its not the same!!!

apparently not

Orc prot warrior

People take like 2 druids for raids anyway, so even if they're underplayed, there's plenty of druids to go around.

Plus druid is the most popular class in retail. Expect all the retailturds to roll druid.

I remember hearing about the teleport back then but I didnt believe the person and I also didnt care because its fucking Gnomer.

when you're around lvl for gnom, you get quest in orgrimmar (from engineering teacher booth) to visit the guy in booty bay. there is a teleport booth right in front of the tavern, below the giant shark. you talk to the goblin there and that's literally it. you have access straight into gnom

>2020
>Blizzard partners with Twitch
>Subscription to WoW is not enough
>You have to be tier 1 subscriber to 3 different Twitch streamers
>Or
>You have to be tier 3 subscriber to 1 Twitch streamer
There it is boys

>Plus druid is the most popular class in retail.
>check wowcensus
>its actually true
wtf? how? why?

So throughout all of my WoW career(inc vanilla servers) ive never played a rogue once and now im thinking of rolling one for Classic.
Are they fun? And for PvE which race is better Orc or UD?

Goblins have the sexiest females out of any race. I cannot be proven wrong.

Orc

i guess that answers my question

You are correct ,incase

PvP - Gnome, Orc, Tauren
PvE - Human, Orc, Troll

Dwarves are the true Alliance master race.

Attached: dwarf hunter.jpg (1493x1200, 370K)

hey he doesnt have a retard face. take that back!

Attached: asm.png (411x541, 17K)

Anyone interested in classic will just Google best classes in WoW classic and see the usual top three and roll those. They'll be too scared to be locked into anything that isn't a pure damage dealer.

If there's no oceanic servers I'm not fucking playing

I had to wait until fucking WoD for my ping to be acceptable and I will not fucking deal with YOU ARE TOO FAR AWAY again

My guess, zanda and kultirans look cool as druids, because the only good druid spec right now is resto on retail, everything else is very weak, and balance was only good when propped up by armor traits.

>kultirans
>druids
>humans can be fucking druids
What the fuck is even going on in retail?!?

Not that user, but i feel super retarded. THAT is what that teleporter is for? Jesus im dumb.

Attached: 1558483115128.jpg (696x927, 149K)

If i have starter acc, and buy prepaid 60 days, can i play everything up to 110, yes?

Paladin of course.

Attached: 1291668736285.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

orc female warrior most liekly

Don't know if its the soulless eyes or the smugness that he emanates.

Alliance: Human. 10% rep is enough, but the extra sword skill is amazing. Perception is decent for PvP too - obviously not as good as stoneform or escape artist but frankly they're probably not going to make a massive difference for your PvP experience

Horde:
PvE tanking: Tauren
PvE dps: Orc
PvP: Orc or Undead - Orcs for stun resist, Undead for WotF. There's also the sheer fun factor of Orc Warrior vs Human Warrior to consider

Have you seen Kultirans, literally giants compared to normal humans. "oh maybe they are mixed with Vykrul or Drust shit." Blizzard replies, no. It doesn't even make sense.

Attached: D6e7fuFUYAAU1Yd.jpg (400x400, 59K)

No arguments here.

Attached: 1539032260526.jpg (910x1200, 455K)

streamer fags

it gets better though
kul tirans CAN'T be paladins

>PvE tanking: Tauren
Wrong. Orc is still better for TPS with 1-handed axes.

Based for a Twitch streamer

i shall prepare your dress and INT offhand my liege

>that huge bitch is something to be jealous about
fuck no, she looks like a plastic doll anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=MXQ2wbbNvpA

They worship N'Zoth and inbreed with backwoods witch cannibals, of course they can't be Paladins.

>Undead
>Not the superior orc considering the fact that warlock trinket can't remove stuns
>Not orc fem with superior cast animations
You are a shitter user.

Too bad TF isn't an axe.

>You get to hit that motherfucking Innervate button once every three minutes too so the priests can carry your dumb ass in healing
why can't support/utility be appreciated? why is there always some dumbass like this guy who thinks only pure healing and pure damage are the only thing that matters? people like this is why we don't have unique classes anymore

>land whales that worship the sea cant be Paladins

Attached: 1554077013539.png (202x176, 33K)

only the really big ones or the classicast server which will have a shit ton of tiny ones

Am I a retard for wanting to roll a NE Warrior again? I can't imagine I'll ever get into high-end raiding and shadowmeld is too useful for saving my ass when I pull too much.
I'd roll undead/orc but I've always been alliance and feel like I'd shoot myself in the foot to switch now.

>classicdb.ch/?talent#IA0buRbZZxx0tMbtt
Rate my pvp build to dab on shitters in BGs

>high-end raiding
lmfao user, if you have half a brain it's not hard to get into a 40 man raid, unless some bullshit addon makes gearscore a thing again

I dont think any alliance race truly matters for warrior.

zanda trolls can be paladins

>classicdb.ch/?talent#IA0buRbZZxx0tMbtt
>taking conflag
>ever

That's what I mean. I can't imagine something as small as race should matter for anything but the very top.

>Playing the most boring class in the entire game that every twink on alliance will be rolling too

Attached: 1538396229457s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Undead male cast animations are absolutely best in WoW though.

Attached: putress.jpg (1300x694, 538K)

>conflagrate
But why?

Attached: 1553635719840.gif (490x476, 1.97M)

I was thinking of doing the same.
I know Horde leveling areas like the back of my hand at this point, so trying alliance might be a fun detour.
In classic: not very. Here's the problem that has always existed in Classic, at some point in the 12-15 range, you're going to have to visit three of the most boring zones in the game. The Barrens, Thousand Needles, and the Salt Flats. All three places that almost made me bounce off of WoW.
If you're fine with going to contested areas, you can do half of the barrens, skip the other half, and go straight to strangethorn vale. Come back to do the instance at the end of the barrens after you hit 20 or so.
Trust me, you're gonna want to skip the barrens after five levels in it because it's one of the most annoying leveling areas ever put into a video game. A giant, straight line with no NPCs and no travel points (at least when I played, I hear they added two of them that weren't there before)

Why not? It deals huge damage and pretty great for bursting somebody down.
I mean of course you can go SL+Shadowburn or SL+nightfall but...

I want to marry and impregnate a Gnome.

Why is Yea Forums so obsessed with e-celebs

Attached: 1558726463942.jpg (1654x1056, 315K)

yes

Looks like a fairly standard conflag/nightfall build.

It's not too unusual. For BGs and group pvp in general you want burst. Conflag offers that. Obviously you fare worse in 1v1 compared to SL locks, but it can't be helped.

>go paladin
and then ragequit and delete the character because it's fucking dogshit. Like a very big streamer yesterday

Attached: 1558725811682.jpg (1024x740, 82K)

Its certainly not as big a deal as Yea Forums makes it out to be. But Asmongold is a big enough streamer with a huge audience of child that could certainly ruin the community of whatever server/faction hes on.

Did Linus really pussy out at the paladin grind?

It's not even that bad, just find a party like every priest has to do.

>Troll warlock

Attached: 1558534585356.png (450x720, 400K)

Anons, SL/Shadowburn or SL/Nightfall? What would you rather take?
I am thinking about Nightfall, shadowburn is nice but uses tons of soulshards you will get really fucked to farm, also more affliction talents for utility.

Fury warrior. It will be nice do dual wield 1h weapons again witbout being a fucking piratenigger. Although i will say that BFA had the bast feeling fury rotation of them all. Unlike that convoluted pandaria rotation bullshit.

Jaina's Dad was a Paladin

There's a whole fucking zone where you create a fucking order for Kul Tiran paladins

This, they will all be on 1 server so just don't pick that one. And after they get ganked 24/7 they will switch to a pve one so who fucking cares.

>women
>seed
d-do you mean males?
i dont think women can leave dripping trails of white l-love

is that BradWOTO without the hat & glasses?

Shadowmeld doesn't work in combat in classic.

The humans sword/mace specialization makes a pretty substantial difference in DPS - not to mention Diplomacy is fucking fantastic

But if you want to be a NE play a fucking NE, there's no point picking a race you hate; you'll have to be dealing with it for a long time

You know women dont have penises, right?

C-come on user.. frost dk is B-best and fitting dual wield class in game, best flow, best design. best class designers that care and have a clue.

I wouldn't be opposed to them adding content that was cut from vanilla eventually.
Although I'm in a small boat of people that considers anything before prepatch cataclysm to be "classic wow". I miss Wintergrasp.

>pandaria fury
>convoluted
man stacking fury and then spending it all during colosuss smash was hard
people like you are why we got the pruning

Attached: pathetic.jpg (900x1211, 138K)

7/31/13 is decent in raids, pvp, duels, everything really. While SL/NF is mostly a pvp spec because of the debuff slots

ORC, ASHKANDI, OWL

>Owl

Attached: brah.jpg (450x302, 26K)

SM/Ruin retard

2meta4me

Does classic even have the owl?

I didnt say it was hard, nigger. Read the post again. Fury was never about stacking for colossus smash, that some arms shit. Fury is about throwing a ceaseless barrage of fast attacks. If you like building and spending, maybe arc mage is more your thing.

>colossus smash as fury
>wild strike??
Armsnigger detected

you are on your own local server for lights hope vanilla WoW practicing for classic, right?
I am
ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-emulator-servers/wow-emu-general-releases/613280-elysium-core-1-12-repack-including-mmaps-optional-vendors.html
mediafire.com/file/hn1u07o6acup93d/Vanilla bropack v14.rar

Attached: 1549174548843.png (1280x1521, 1.34M)

who the bloody fuck is asmongold?

Arms has always been for burst damage, fury is sustain.

>his not a conflag / searing pain chad
get outta here

Attached: 1546417833605.jpg (1335x1060, 123K)

Warrior vs Woyer, who wins

Can't decide, all I know is I don't want to be a Warrior or gay priest

I have a pretty big boner for summon magic, so Warlock is a natural fit, do any other classes have similar flavor?

just play on a pvp server you brainlet

Oh shit, you're right. Apparently I was thinking of wrath. Honestly that might be enough to push me to human because diplomacy really would be useful. I've still got 3 months to decide anyway.

No, but the closest you will get is hunter. Either class will make for a relatively painless leveling process.

As an aside, i cant wait wait to hear all the salt from non hunter players. You can use almost anything, therefore 90% of drops are useful to you, so roll need and grab that shit. Then there are all the kids who cry because the hunters pet aggroed all the mobs when you jump down in gnomeregan. Like nigga pull the stick out of your ass lol.

can't decide on Orc or Troll warrior, or Troll mage, Orcs have better racials but Trolls are more aesthetic and get cooler mounts
seems like both classes will be overpopulated to hell

>play on a pvp server
>questing by yourself in some random place like desolace
>suddenly heavy lag hits you
>you can't cast spells
>you can't hearth out
>members of the opposing faction start getting moved to your layer in droves, phasing in all around you
>you are surrounded
>asmongold decided to make a video about farming kolkars, and you are just a collateral casualty
based

>remember my days playing as a demo warlock in BC
>immediately switched to Frost/Unholy DK in WotLK
>still prefer DK, but I know they are not in Classic
What should I roll boys?

Attached: 1544542959548.jpg (500x499, 67K)

unironically this, sex sucks compared to porn.. maybe i was too hyped for it but after 4 gfs ive given up

shaman

thunderfury is pretty rare though so shouldn't be counted on, plus if dw tanking is a thing then having the axe skill will still be helpful

He's got serial killer eyes.

Attached: 1558029441915.gif (400x226, 147K)

he's literally and unironically a sociopath

its not a terrible idea if you play a paladin for all the roles they can perform, healing included. you heal when needed and then play ret for everything else

They aren't going to stream on a pvp server because of the constant fear of getting a 40 man raid wiped by a handful of coordinated mages and a hunter

I want to do a lot of solo farming and I want to play a caster with tailoring and enchanting. Is mage my only option if I want to do a lot of farming/grinding? How are warlocks at running lower level dungeons? I'm leaning away from mage because of how many people will be playing them.

what do you want to do? what was your draw to warrior?

Me too

Warlocks are no where near as efficient as frost mages for actual grind farming but if you play well you'll hardly need to eat/drink.
Void tank/siphon life gives you enough dots to pull 2-4 mobs at a time. Warlocks are neat

Streamer servers will kinda blow dick but just hopefully avoid them, unless they roll on a PvP then gank the fuck out of them. I'll be playing lock I think, I don't need to be the highest dps to have fun and they have cool quest. Free 40 mount is also a big draw and they're solid in PvP as well. Don't care if I seem edgy but I'm going male undead, it was what I rolled originally and he never got the chance to shine

If any of the thousands of polls that have been done for classic are to go by, then warlocks aren't even that far behind mages in pop this time around. Might have something to do with that they start on the patch where they're strong already instead of being a shit class for half of vanilla.

Might be the only here but for me mulgore>barrens>stonetalon>thousands>deso>feralas is pure kino but probably since i'm a taurenfag

retailfags on suicide watch

Attached: ohnononono.png (1188x599, 48K)

deathraygames.com/articles/walkthroughs/wow-horde-owl/
Yes, but there aren't any except in teldrassil for a long time.

Ganking tiers:

>shit tier
ganking lowbies at STV, Tarren Mill etc

>mid tier
ganking opposite faction in their home cities

>good tier
ganking discord trannies and tittystreamers

>god tier
ganking people at the end of their escort quests

Attached: hikkykostaja.jpg (286x400, 18K)

>Elder God Tier
Ganking max level players outside their capital cities after they finish a duel

Was gonna be horde but friends want to be alliance. Where do I kill low lvl horde?

I'm going to fuck with so many people doing the Redridge escort, my aim is to have one of them mad enough that they delete their character just to roll horde on the server and tell me what a piece of shit I am and that they're quitting

>Started this thread with not only a twitter screenshot, but a literally who e-celeb as well

based

>tfw gnomish mind control cap + teleport moonglade.
based

Attached: basedruid.png (942x1089, 206K)

Why do I see this faggot everywhere?

>Introduce godly character with 11/10 voice actor
>Kill him off a month later

Reply to them with the Plane Scene quotes and post results here.

fucking streamers.
I remember having to go to the arena for a month straight just to get lucky and loot the shitty +3 stamina trinket while other players fought over the chest.

Attached: 1379986605123.jpg (1407x1920, 1.67M)

>bring back long-dead character for flashback sequences
>only speaks for maybe a minute and a half total
>voiced by Mark Addy

Attached: Daelin.jpg (1024x1016, 626K)

so i'm making a hunter since i'm scum.
and i'm playing horde since i dont love penis.
do i make a orc or troll hunter, and do i just roll with leatherworking, bearing in mind that this character will almost defo be my main, on a pvp server.

>god tier
ganking people at the end of their escort quests
extremely based post, Dirlewanger

BLIZZARD, HIRE THIS MAN

>unironically playing on the same server and faction as asmongold
You seal your own fate if you do this and I have zero sympathy for you.

>asmongold making a youtube video
what year is it

>Remake classic
>Don't even make it so every class spec is viable
For what purpose?

That wouldn't be classic then.

It's already not classic with layering and higher graphic settings.

Doubt it. Streamers are only playing it now for the views. Once everyone can play it, their views will drop and another company will pay them to play their game. The people who joined Classic simply to be "with their streamer" will drop it once the Streamer does. Wouldn't be surprised if most of the popular streamers drop Classic before level 40.

Even if it's not classic, how it would work in classic if all classes and specs were viable?

ASmon is a little different, his thing is WoW

You should heal with both at 60 so go druid if you plan to get good and be the best flag carrier in the game or shaman to drop WF totems and be loved by warriors. Also druids are easy as fuck to level and there aren't many of them at high level.

orc and troll are about as good for pve.

newfag go

Racials are kind of muted in classic.
At one time(like beta days) UD had access to 'common', but was changed to speak 'gutter' when they realized that this made them the most objectively useful PvE class.
But then again, that was also when you could get language as a secondary skill.

>Playing on pvp servers where 60% players are rogues.

Attached: 1557971860459.jpg (564x849, 111K)

Feels so good being from oce not having to deal with any streamer faggots. Fuck esfaggot and asmongoloid only person I can stand out of their faggot group is mccuck.

No idea what to play, played orc war back in the day, would probably like to do the same again but there's going to be so many wars and you only need 2-3 in a raid usually.

I play priest and my wife plays warlock. Between the two of us it'll be pretty hard for a rogue to sneak up on us.

Rogues weren't as bad as I remember them being. Sure, it was annoying as a rogue myself but it was more of a tiny speedbump especially considering that you had three channels to work with
The only place I remember it being almost intolerable were plaguelands at level 60.

Considering rolling orc for stun resist. I usually go male but fuck me male orcs are the biggest ape looking niggers with their dogshit looking hunched over combat stance. Female the way to go with orcs?

>Playing with most streamers than real players
yikes oMEGALUL

rogues were never more than ~14% of server pop on PVP servers. Go look at the archives.

Explain to me how streamfags are NOT going to ruin Classic?
>literal fucking army of zoomers at their disposal
>will have guilds and communities solely dedicated to sucking their dicks
>entire servers will live and die on their choices
>zones will be left ravaged in their wake of them and their 20-man posy
>god forbid you'd ever get into a battleground with them

If a streamer is in your general area you might as well log off.

They are alright as tanks because you get that extra dodge chance and higher natural agi. They don't hold threat as well as humans though.

Remind me old days but with guild girls.

only zoomers and retail faggots defend them so the majority of Yea Forums

Attached: download2.jpg (800x717, 31K)

Female orcs sound like constipating dykes and have maybe two to three faces that aren't disgusting, but don't look like proper orcs. The male orc hunchback isn't that bad since you won't see anything from behind your massive shoulderpads anyway.

I don't play battlegrounds (they were never good) and I'm probably going to play with NFA, so their experience doesn't affect me at all

Any other good alchemy recipes to look out for?

Play Troll
Pay Troll Toll

A power move.

Attached: nice hiss.png (846x476, 538K)

>AND WHEN I DREEEEEEEEEEEEAM

I don't play burger so I wouldn't know.

Because on a pvp server their ebin twitch 120man raids are going to get wiped by 4 mages and a hunter when they land from a flightpath or take a portal to any major city.
They are also going to get raped by real bg pvp teams that don't rotate players from twitch chat.

digger nick

Why does this guy look liks a fucking alien ine very image.
Why cant he close his fucking eyes.

Not sure, warrior or priest probably.

It sucks that even with 40 people raiding your choice is so limited.

No, I don't play shitty dead games of a dead genre just for the sake of nostalgia

Honestly it depends on the guild, you only really need half the raid playing optimally to clear shit easily.
Its more don't expect to be getting loot prio as a shitter specs moreso then don't expect to be clearing content.

Troll Priest main, torn between alchemy or tailoring.
Orc Hunter alt, skinning/lw.
PvP server obviously. One without streamers.

don't forget that they're guaranteed to get world first on whatever they desire since they'll have armies of zoomers to do all the legwork for them
and world bosses will be a joke since the opposite faction can just check their stream and fuck them, turning it into a 5 hour fight
pvp leaks, too

Wow Classic is better than 90% of MMOs made today. There's a reason it killed every single MMO that came out for ten years after its creation.
Don't compare the dumb shit WoW turned into with the OG WoW that took the world by storm.

I don't think you understand
>There is a guild being made which sole purpose is to farm and support Asmongolds efforts to obtain scarab lord
>There is another guild made for a sole purpose of protecting Asmongold during the initial leveling phase, which later will server as an anti-streamsniper guild
>There is similar guild being created but on horde side to protect Sodapoppin
>There is a guild being created which sole purpose is to have only 1 Druid in it and have him FULLY geared (Sodapoppin), no other druid is even allowed in the guild

Classic isn't comming. Blizzard isn't bringing Classic for us regular subscribers. Blizzard is creating streamer designated server for streamer luxury. And everyone will work for that.

I'm going male Paladin

They will 100% have a huge impact and will take a huge shit on any server they roll on. Honestly feel bad for the people that will unknowingly roll on the same servers as them.
This has been proven before when Swifty changed server darkspear become a fucking ghost town.
Hopefully they all pussy out and roll pve cause muh stream sniping.

>tfw dwarf male healchad paladin

Attached: 1530212022723.jpg (634x759, 184K)

thank God I'm EU, what the fuck is wrong with stream watchers? I don't see what they get out of it besides Asmongold potentially saying your name and forgetting you in 2 seconds
like some weird cult

>Hopefully they all pussy out and roll pve cause muh stream sniping.
they won't because beta gave them a feeling of false security. Because other streamers didn't stream snipe them.
But imagine all the zulul gwagwa army

>All the streamers are on us servers right?
no

So? shit like this doesn't stop method and other prog guilds rolling on that server and downing bosses before the army of stream kids even ding.

But it's literally all streamers and white knights on beta right now. I'm sure there will be many griefers looking to shit on streamers once the flood gates are opened. If they roll pvp I bet cunts like asmongoloid will try to get blizzard to ban anyone griefing them, like the faggot Ironman osrs streamers got jmods to ban people that crashed them.

Suppose you're right.

Problem is this should only really be a problem at high level guilds but casual guilds are usually the worst for it.

No this faggot was sparred his faggot useless life by the bear then came back weeks later to the bear's territory with a gun and killed the bear.

night elf warrior
undead mage

They've already been reporting people. Enough for Blizzard to make a blue post stating that "Stream Sniping" is not an actionable offense and to stop reporting people for it.

Attached: 1436487823430.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

I disagree that escape artist won't make a massive difference. Warriors dont have root clear in vanilla and escape artist being on 1 minute cd completely negates that weakness. Compare gameplay as a gnome warrior and an undead warrior against a frost mage and tell me that it doesn't make a massive difference.

Stoneform also dominates rogues. Good rogues at 60 don't instantly die to overpower spam, but instead dead zone kite you with crippling poison and being able to counter that can change the matchup entirely.

Literally every racial is powerful in pvp for warriors. It's hard to go wrong.

If you play with good players you know they will play w/e well so no one really cares unless you're going full tryhard poopsock.
Shitters know they need every advantage they can get so they focus more on shit that hardly matters (or they obsess about guides).

Jesus fucking christ stop posting this mouth breathing ugly retard
He's soooo fucking UGLY

Attached: chrome_2019-05-22_23-42-11.png (283x287, 146K)

ret is garbage in vanilla, especially low level

holy is god tier though

shit man i just found out too

wtf I love blizzard now

It wouldn't even matter if ret did good dps, it plays like ass even against undead because vanilla class design is trash tier.

what's the most fun class for levelling and fucking with people?
I've been playing on a private server and so far mage and warrior seem fun, but they're going to be the most common judging by polls and common sense

Attached: johnny bravo pez dispenser.png (64x64, 10K)

druid's whole gimmick is that they are the best at harassing the fuck out of people and immediately running away the second things stop going your way
also very fast and fun to level

>fucking with people
Priest. Mind control is the number 1 way to fuck with people. I think they can use MC to waste warrior's 30 minute cooldowns but I can't remember.

Source?

Ret is actually pretty solid. It's not as good as a real DPS spec but you can still do enough while bringing a lot of support. The thing is 90% of retardins do it wrong, Spell Power > Attack Power.

Im glad blizz is taking this stance. It will keep streamers on the pve servers.

>pretty solid dps
Record keeping sites put max dps ret pallys in BWL on Nost around 4-500 dps. With pure dps specs maxing out around 1000 or more. Also with their low mana pool rets are not very useful supports.

Frost fire arcane mage.

What's the best class to play if i'm lonely and want to have friends? Priest?

Night elf or Dwarf Hunter, male

There aren't enough big streamers for it to be a problem really unless you roll on sodapoopin or asmongoloid's server, which will never shrink small enough to be rid of layering ever.

Orc/Undead Warlock For raiding/ranking and a Orc Rogue Alt for BRM PvP and ganking shenanigans.

Ill be rolling Female UD Rogue

Paladin

You can play anything you want. Just don't be a cunt.

How good is shadow priest? Pve and pvp.

Troll mage mon

Paladin healbotting is so boring though. no mobility, or variety in spells.

He's probably talking about private server full bis naxx farm ret when they get to cheat with their undead spells.
Or he's talking about shockadin pvp and pretending he actually played it.

>pvp
god mode in 1v1
>pve
there's one spot per raid in some guilds for a shadow priest. Your job is to buff the warlocks.

Any protbros ready to kick furyfags out of their dungeon groups? Can't wait for all those hate whispers

I played a rogue in retail and it was always a struggle to get into groups and stuff. I'd like to play a class that's actually needed this time around.

this didn't happen, can't find shit

>pve
You exist to buff warlocks, but you do get to exist so theres that.
>pvp
Nobody can beat you 1v1, especially if you're UD.

Alliance warriors are going to have a paladin shaped buttplug inserted deep in their rectum at tall times, so escape artist doesn't make much a difference for a warrior. Its better for mages because healers can't keep up with them.

I'm sure spamming a priest heal is a lot more fun than spamming a paladin heal.

based

Using renew, shield, and heal has more variety than just spamming flash of light, yes.

And in terms of PVP, you can support with dispels, mana burns, mind controls, etc.

Might make a priest for pvp then, couldn't handle the boring pve.

>He doesn't already have a group of friends to group with
Pathetic solo players.

Attached: 1553376892333.png (600x640, 948K)

redpill me on priests, bros

>pain
>MB
>fly
thats your pvp bro

can you explain those team tactics? wiping a whole enemy raid with guerilla strikes is... interesting

this is your healer for the night

Attached: u.png (584x759, 248K)

>Variety in spells
>in vanilla
Yeah because other spects have lots of variety including; Shadow bolt until you oom, "I need more rage" and 4 different binds for down ranked rejuvs

Then play anything that can provide buffs, utility or a useful role to the group. Basically anything except for a hunter and a rogue.

Like said Paladin is probably your best bet, but like said, it's boring as fuck. Priest and shaman are more interesting healers imo. Priest is stupid easy to level. Shadow priests are pretty much worthless though and require cloth gear that mages and warlocks need. If you have any inclination to do DPS forget about rolling a Priest. If you want to be useful with buffs and be able to do damage in some capacity, play a shaman or druid. Druids do decent damage with shit gear and elemental shamans only compete for gear with other elemental shamans.

Because paladins don't have blessings, freedom, bop, bubbles, auras, stuns, seals, judgements, holy shock, purify or anything like that.

>implying
I'll out level them all, so of course I'll be running with randoms

So take a seat salty furyfaggot

Just have a survival hunter put down a frost trap, and mages going ham with aoe on a chokepoint or a flight path / portal destination. No one is going to survive

Calm down incel we don't need another shooter.

>Priest is stupid easy to level.
Please elaborate.

Gonna play with night elf priest.
I wanted to play warrior but it the game will be flooded with them

>Also with their low mana pool rets are not very useful supports.
Example of doing it wrong, like I said. Pretty much everyone just slaps on Warrior gear and a twohander. Spell Power ret has plenty of mana and can heal just as well as full Holy but they fall off on efficiency for skipping the bottom half of the tree. Give them a debuff slot for Crusader and they can be 3/4ths of a pure DPS class, although that doesn't ever happen in raids. But even in raids you'll be doing slightly better and more consistent DPS than AP Rets plus you have the ability to spot heal and support when needed.

Also I didn't say Ret was solid DPS, I said it was a solid spec that can do enough DPS.

Attached: 1431092867664.jpg (600x600, 30K)

nice buzzword retort, retard

>thank God I'm EU
You are aware that you're getting Prech and his entire fucking army, right?

Why not just bring a real healer or a real dps. What you explained sounds so bad.

Preach is based though

True, but 90% of that is just butthugging and buffing your warrior. Priest feels a little more interesting since you're engaging with enemies more than just occasional HoJ stun.

>going to school
Why are Zoomers in a wow classic thread?

GUYS HELP ME PLEASE

What's the class with the most difficult rotation?Basicalyl I want a class that is the hardest to control.
Also it has to be fun.
Enhancement Shaman?Warlock?

Attached: da80086d6687673f5bfd8492e6b0f2a61450864547_fwide.jpg (640x360, 51K)

>Troll Hunter
>Nelf Hunter
>Undead Rogue
>Nerf Druid
>Tauren Druid

Which one lads?

Attached: 1534272917227.gif (240x176, 912K)

Yeah, but his followers are all literally cultists.

Incels need to be removed from the internet so we can enjoy our lives without having people like you poping your head into conversations only to get mad and kill 3 people, a dog, and yourself.

>Thinking shamans only competed for mail in vanilla.
You probably wore more leather and cloth untill you were so geared it didn't matter anymore.

Tailoring / enchanting or alchemy herb?

You don't know what it means just stop

Rogue

who?

There's gonna be like 10 EU realms to choose from

No one said anything about school.
Projection much zoom zoom?

Warlock yes. Hunter can be tough too with weaving shots in between auto shot.

Feral druid. Good luck getting into raids though.

Pepega lulw boomer

Hunter unironically

Struck a nerve i see.
Maybe sort your pathetic life out incel.
Go listen to your lobster man some more.

>spam shadowbolt
>hard

You're the kind of faggot that made WoW what it is today.

Because there's 40 slots to fill and you need more blessings. You a PvE server speedrun minmax autist or something? The charm of Classic is lost on you people.

If you're playing a clothie dps tailoring is a must have. Enchanting is only good if you're the guild enchanter, it's trash otherwise.

But why not just find a holy pally then, why would anyone bother to bring a player whose going to be bad at both jobs he does. And why would anyone play that?

gonna have to work a lot harder for the (you) that (you) desperately want

What are you guys smoking? The optimal lock rotation is to spam SB untill you oom then tp up if you have a pocket or bust out a wand.

I'm not a burger so I don't care.

Attached: 1558148845477.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Because you can. The charm of Classic is lost on you people. It's not retail BfA like you're used to.

Attached: 1432340942169.jpg (520x520, 100K)

Everything you posted can be easily avoided by playing on a different server. Streamers wont be on pvp servers because of sniping.