Be 31

>be 31
>never played diablo
>hack switch
>get pic related
>it’s a fucking blast

Damn. Are all diablo games this good? Did Diablo 2 age well enough to go and play it?

Attached: 7BA77170-DCB8-4A8B-A7A2-69A52C1E0E04.jpg (275x445, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6qI5KCvWjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, not all diablo games are designed by committee, dopamine rush dispensing mediocrity
you wouldn't like the other ones

>designed by committee, dopamine rush dispensing mediocrity
?

I only like the first one.

Its a fun mindless hack and slash so maybe thats why

D1 is the best, but it's a spooky gothic dungeon crawler instead of a fast paced action game.

If you want something more in depth give Grim Dawn a try. It's PC only I believe but in my opinion out shines Diablo 3.

Grim Dawn is awesome.

Heard a lot of good things about that game. I’ll check it out

GD shits on all ARPGs

D3 was really bad when it came out and it messed with some anons heads

It's still embarrassingly mediocre compared to 1 and 2.

not on a mechanical level anyway

Play path of exile instead of this trash

PoE, now THAT'S boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6qI5KCvWjk

Attached: 1557295046146.jpg (202x10000, 212K)

did I say something wrong? what part of my statement makes me seem crazy?

>it's a blast
imagine having taste that shit

POE and d2 are better

it's better than any other modern diablo clone

Quick question, how to hack a switch? Just got one and I checked the serial and it looks like it's an hackable one, but the software is on 8.0.2. Anything I can do?

How is D3 on the switch? Specifically asking since I wouldn't mind doing couch co-op with a friend (though I'm already aware GD and PoE are better overall).

dilate

diablo 2 is garbage
don't let any retard tell you otherwise

>Exclusive Ganondorf armor set
Hillarious. Switch fags just cant help themselves with this shit

Attached: 1533671183827.jpg (2000x1922, 173K)

>haha he's having fun

seething

Don't listen to the fags in this thread user, D3 is a fine game, especially on console which I'd go as far as to call it fantastic, my only issue with it is how much they shat all over the lore and story of diablo but that's just modern blizzard writing in general nowadays

As for the other games, they're fantastic too but in their own ways, diablo 1 is more or less a real time rogue like, it was originally meant to be a high budget rogue like but blizzard demanded them to make it real time or something. Either way it's a good atmospheric RPG, but it's pretty slow so be wary

Diablo 2 is pretty great too, it's more faster paced and open, and it's centered more around planning out a build and getting the gear for it, once you go down a path you kinda have to dedicate yourself to it or risk being stuck with a shitty build that gets you nowhere later in the game, someone mentioned diablo3 being a dopamine game which refers to the fact that it tends to shower legendaries quite frequently, compare that to 2 in which I've played a good 100 hours in and I've never seen a legendary, granted I never bothered with the higher difficulties because my builds would usually fall apart against the tougher enemies, prepare to make use of the wiki so you can make proper use of the runewords, they are a big help

Howbout you google it and learn yourself ya lazy fuck?

gbatemp.net

Do you want to pay about $30 for the better custom firmware with more features or Cuck out and get the free one?

You also need the equipment to boot the hack. You can pay like $20 for a dongle that's plug and play boot. Or you can get your own android phone, a OTG usb cable and a 3D printed plastic jig.

Head over to the switch hacking section on GBATEMP. Theres plenty of guides and tutorials. It will only take an hour or two to get everything up and running.

It's the same as the PS4 version.

1080p60fps. Good port.

And because it's a good port you don't see it mentioned every shitpost thread like you see a screenshot of LA Noire dropping to 27fps for a half a second.

>be 31
>owns a switch

Attached: 1556466443013.png (380x467, 18K)

D2 is close. Sets don't matter as much but you get rune words which are really fun.

Main difference in gameplay is d2 has talent trees and attribute points so you have to spend carefully because you can't switch on the fly.

>Literally more content than the PS4 version

Sony fags stay SEETHING

>get to torment 6+
>go weeks without getting the single piece of gear you need
>make new character to keep yourself from losing interest
>get bored leveling new character
>lose all interest in game
The most fun I had was playing hardcore mode drunk with 3 other people and we would save and share gear for each other when one of us died. Otherwise from that, D3 is pretty mediocre and doesn't have a FUCKING DRUID FOR SOME REASON.

Wouldn't know about the PS4 version, I'm mostly a pc gamer. But if it's a good port I may consider it.
It's not missing any content that the pc version has, does it?

>bro, just pump [class stat] and vitality
diablo 3 is utterly lobotomized mechanically compared to diablo 2. story is a joke. I feel like the expansion was the FIRST step in the right direction, seasons were the second but then blizzard gave up entirely on the game.

Attached: 535f4e4ae1249716a5d3ae4aed5a74a0-prod-mobile-bg.jpg (1536x1000, 321K)

>be 31
>hasn’t reproduced

Pretty much. D1 is basically a real-time roguelike.

Is the Necro worth it?

Nope. Has all the expansions included.

I kind want it for Switch but I don't want to pay for it when I already have it for PC.

based

>Pirates it

Heh. Nothing personal, Blizzard.

Problem with loot in 3 was they over-corrected in 2.0 after they took out the RMAH. Loot-based game where you're not even remotely engaged when a legendary drops has done something horribly wrong.

Attached: WbehHOL.jpg (1920x1080, 520K)

It goes on sale once in a while. Kinda worth it at half price.

>Did Diablo 2 age well enough to go and play it?
Yes, so fucking much, it's really nice to the eye and it plays great.

i'm trying it now during its free steam promo and it's pretty great, giving me diablo ii nostalgia but a bit less hectic

stoner