M-m-muh Borderlands 3!

>m-m-muh Borderlands 3!
>m-m-muh new Halo game!
>G-G-G-Gears of War 5!

Why the fuck are you blubbering over these shitty ass shooters made for fucking faggots, instead of playing a shooter made for goddamn MEN? Here it is, Brutal Doom:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh2scec5cGc

That there is a game that will get your dick hard and put some hair on your fucking chest and make you a MAN. Quit playing faggot shooters like Overwatch, and play a REAL shooter, play BRUTAL DOOM!

Attached: Brutal_Doom_Cover.png (800x484, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGBW6px5ndQ
youtu.be/aYLCyI3gXlY?t=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>brutal doom
You must be at least 18 years old to post on this board.

brutal doom is shit and the only reason it is even slightly playable is because of Doom's impeccable level design.

Shut up faggot.

Brutal Doom is fucking awesome and better than these garbage ass shooters now. Like fucking Oversnatch, a game made for bitches. And Borderlands, a game made for sjw faggots.

oh shit thta looks sick

>463402216
You don't deserve a (You) if you actually think Brutal Doom is good, you fucking insolent cretin.

Brutal Doom rocks, you're just bad at it, go back to overwatch, faggot

ok... why?

>made by real men
>creators are a legitimate autist with yellow fever and some hawaiian dude with man boobs who paints his fingernails

Ok

Ignore him, he's prolly a tranny that plays overwatch and self inserts as mercy getting gangbanged

brutal doom is too manly for his soft, sissy ass

brutal doom is fucking garbage dude

I said it was made FOR Real MEN. And dont try to act like the creators of other shooters are manly. Randy "Badass" Pitchford, Jeff "I suck Cocks cuz i hate being toxic" kaplan, and whoever the fuck makes gears of faggotry now.

Brutal Doom is fucking garbage because it goes completely against regular Doom. It overhauls everything in the worst ways possible, gives Doomguy a stupid bitchy voice because "lol we gotta have epic middle fingers!", and so on. If you absolutely want a doom overhaul, Smooth Doom is definitely better. Overwatch and Borderlands are ass too, before that autist keeps trying to bait.

doom games are fucking boring holy shit.

FPBP

Holy fuck this! I've been here since 2016 and I think Brutal Doom is epic as fuck.

If you hate the voiceovers, get the other brutal doom, brutal doom black edition. It's pure doom without the cursing and middle fingers. There's no excuse to not play Brutal Doom.

youtube.com/watch?v=mGBW6px5ndQ

Go suck some cocks together ya fuckin marys.

Now THAT is some good brutal doom

Call back when it's not a bloated piece of shitt.

Attached: brutal.png (457x506, 121K)

Nigga chill. At this point I can't even tell if your edge is real or fake. Though it is mildly entertaining regardless.

Call back when your fuckin balls drop ya goddamn mary, sorry this game isn't faggot ass overwatch.

>quit playing faggot shooters
>posts a faggotised version of doom
lmao

Attached: Screenshot_Doom_20190523_004810.png (1920x1080, 700K)

Brutal Doom is for fucking faggots tho

The fuck you say bitch? Brutal Doom is anything but faggot shit. It's manly as fucking hell.

Attached: Screenshot_Doom_20190523_170632.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Brutal Doom is okay and not nearly as bad as I thought it'd be but Project Brutality is total ass.

What's wrong with Project Brutality? It improves brutal doom in every way.

>glory kills
gay as fuck

More bloat and useless features. Brutal Doom was already pushing it and doubling the number of weapons is retarded.

brutal doom is nothing but reloading: the game lmao

try coming up with an actual argument instead of drooling out an eceleb opinion you fucking smoothbrain

Glory kills are a testament to manliness. Nothing manlier than brutally beating a demon to death with your bare hands a you teach it the meaning of fear.

For me, it's Russian Overkillâ„¢

youtu.be/aYLCyI3gXlY?t=13

kek

>that head bobbing
Reminds me too much of that utter shit game Turok 2.

holy shit you're actually underage.

Bad fuckin' ass.

He's been using manly so much that I just assumed he's really been faking it all along.

Actual badass too, unlike shitterlands 3