Do you really care about those kusoge anime games with possibly underage ass and titties?

Do you really care about those kusoge anime games with possibly underage ass and titties?

Attached: download.jpg (269x187, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q1P_6C5ZLNE
youtube.com/watch?v=uuCdehw0c2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yea

Of course, that's why I learned japanese so I don't have to deal with western morals

Attached: 59847325.jpg (294x406, 46K)

But why not just jack off in peace and play actual good games instead?

name a single western game where you can kidnap and torture a ua girl until she becomes willingly your slave

Name one game where that process is actually genuinely interesting and not some shallow 1 button excuse for"gameplay".

Sealed room breed
Uses the amazing amount of two different buttons

Attached: IMG_8463.jpg (293x294, 10K)

Hell yeah, these games have some fun dialogue at times, make me beat off 3x a day & not care about irl sluts

Fuck Sony for censoring the latest games tho

Attached: Senran-Kagura.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

>kidnap and torture a ua girl until she becomes willingly your slave

Can't I just go on dates with the UA girl until we fall in love and make everyone around us sick by constantly talking about how much we love each other? Where is the game that lets me do that? Where is the game that panders to my romance fetish?

Attached: never ever.jpg (720x1280, 130K)

Almost any true love visual novel out there annon, no gameplay tho

But which ones will let me romance UA girls?

Attached: momo.jpg (700x899, 389K)

kek, just got it

Attached: shaking.gif (540x300, 364K)

Yeah. I don't like censorship in any capacities and I feel bad for those who do enjoy that stuff when they get gimped. Even if I don't really care for the game itself I don't think someone else shouldn't.

Attached: 1558504617714.png (477x735, 114K)

Why yes, user. There's a reason I cover them

>Do you really care about those kusoge anime games with possibly underage ass and titties?

No, but I care about their freedom to make them uninhibited and uncensored.
I'm a big proponent of protecting artistic liberty: you can't 'really' say whatever you want, but within the realm of fiction you should still remain free and uninhibited.

Attached: f8fc3334bd2a715c2382e21a0eb6d22b.jpg (690x1052, 205K)

Seriously though, MHA erotic dating sim when?

I want to make Mina shit cum for a week desu

FUCK KOEI AND FUCK TECMO
I WANTED PIRATE WARRIORS 4 GOD DAMN IT BUT WHAT DO I GET
A FUCKING PERSONA 5AGGOT WARRIORS GAME THAT NOBODY ASKED FOR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1505199127888.gif (220x216, 189K)

youtu.be/Q1P_6C5ZLNE

cope bugmen

I can live without it but the fact that people get offended by such a thing and try to censor it pisses me off to no end so yes I care.

I want Tsuyu to whisper in my ear that she can still taste me the next morning.

I want to live inside of Toga's mouth

I'll save you guys a click, it's a stupid gameplay video of a generic fps

Why don't you just go outside and play soccer instead of FIFA? Fucking chode.

Did Pat go on another rant about how these games deserve to be censored

nice but in a decent culture we would throw you to the lions

no, this entire thread is stupid cuz they called Sony full of shit for their weird draconian bullshit last podcast.

>being this mad for a fucking drawing
How about we censor murder in movies?
Murder is ilegal right?

Attached: Yasuna.gif (266x207, 260K)

Yes, I do care about great anime games from Japan. They have soul and have lots of depth. 3x more content out of the box than shitty western games and FPShitters and MOBA.
Plus cute, cute girls by the thousands, and what does western games have? Shitty tranny-looking, orc-looking... sub-human filth that needs to be exterminated.
Western games will never EVER be able to tell a soulful tale as good as EOU series, and the Untold series have always been regarded as the lesser aspect of the whole EO series, next to Persona Q. But the story mode is still better than EVERYTHING the west has. Nothing in the west can touch JP games.
youtube.com/watch?v=uuCdehw0c2A

Attached: 1531614059492.jpg (1000x1238, 145K)

Well its gonna happen to them soon enough with Street Fighter VI so its obvious they'd be against it.

I think DMC5 was the breaking point where they realized how far this shit was going. Pat was already concerned about Catherine but the lens flare on Lady and Trish was fucking atrocious.

You're forgetting Pat is the man who got caught downloading Arcana Heart on-video. He puts up a front but he's at the least not bothered by it.

When is this faggot gonna grow the fuck up?It's embarrassing watching his and seeing him speak like a fucking manchild

Attached: 1558204531573.png (1079x932, 1.37M)

>point and click to win
Generic western games, LMAO.

>that one time he was genuinely hopeful the anime tiddy games were good, just so he could have an excuse to play senran kagura

Please do not use my daughter to post obvious bait

I remember that video.

>Are they any good? I want to be able to tell people I just play them for the gameplay.

Get in the line fucker

>kidnap and torture a ua girl until she becomes willingly your slave
i don't know if inflicting Stockholm syndrome on someone counts as consent but sounds fine to me

Skyrim with mods

Attached: 3e1.png (491x335, 322K)

If anything Pat is all against it since he doesn't get why people are scared of anime tits.

>implying you aren't also manchild but just butthurt you don't get paid hundreds of dollars a day to do it

I like the Senran Kagura games and I don't jack off to them. I think they're mildly fun games (not great, but playable) and the style makes them dumb fun, like the videogame equivalent of Eurotrash or Carry On. I don't use the intimacy modes, but I dislike that they got cut for the principle. I hope 7 is good despite Sony being fucks.

But Sony(California) is butchering Japanese games at the source now and not during localization.

Yes
Why would I pay to see ugly women? I already own a mirror