LET IT FUCKING GO ALREADY! Banjo is not special just because he was a part of YOUR childhood! Objectively speaking...

LET IT FUCKING GO ALREADY! Banjo is not special just because he was a part of YOUR childhood! Objectively speaking, he's just some third party character that ever only had 2 games on Nintendo consoles, 20 YEARS AGO. He's not iconic. He's not widely known. He is not relevant. He won't bring in new players to Smash Bros. He's not significant in the slightest, except for his exceptionally loud fanbase with a massive victim complex. Look at ALL the third party characters we have. Do you not see what they have that Banjo doesn't? They are all a mixture of being iconic, relevant, well known, or helping Smash tap into new fanbases. Banjo-Kazooie were relevant for a couple of years. They were never on the same level as other characters at the time such as Lara Croft or Crash. Shit. Even the fucking Gex series managed to outsell Banjo's games. FUCKING BUBSY is still getting games while Banjo hasn't gotten one in over a decade. GET OVER YOUR CEREAL MASCOT LOOKIN-ASS NOSTALGIA CARTOON BEAR YOU GODDAMN VIRGIN MANCHILDREN. HE SUCKS ABSOLUTE ASS. HE IS NEVER GOING TO BE PLAYABLE.

Attached: 4892374893242.jpg (1200x800, 267K)

>Using the relevancy argument when K Rool and Simon got in

Attached: 540E2966-3AAB-470E-8CA0-E504D2B3DEB9.jpg (2824x2721, 770K)

Both characters are part of the base roster, and Banjo's "legacy" is a joke compared to Simon's and his series. Nintendo is not going to waste a DLC slot on a character that's only wanted by people who already bought the game.

I don’t know what to say but I wonder who you’re yelling at. Are you simply too afraid to believe yourself or have you succumbed to Steve because of the verbal onslaught they delivered?

I mean... you know it was all a joke right? Because everyone knows Banjo and Kazooie have a great chance.

Everyone already agreed on that pre-release. Banjo Kazooie are a lock for DLC, flavours of the day obscure the mind.

Stick to the facts OP!

Hate him, love him I don’t care but one thing is for certain.

V/ is obsessed by the bear and bird. No Smash thread can go without a mention of them.

Going by past v/ metrics that’s a good indication for what’s about to happen and you seethers know it.

Love,

Reddit-Space

Attached: F682EB94-E444-4AD8-81CE-6DAF22534BF6.jpg (640x360, 33K)

>everyone knows Banjo and Kazooie have a great chance
>Banjo Kazooie are a lock for DLC
Imagine actually being this delusional. They're no more likely than Erdrick or Doomguy.

cope

Couldn’t ignore it huh? You just HAD to take a jab at them. But you must stop and cope for a moment for it is you yourself that you hurt with all this hate.

Stevefags are starting to crack

Attached: 1398817982627.jpg (137x159, 12K)

Mod of the discord gave up because he started suffering in real life. Imagine all those posts every fucking day were actually from 2 people... and not just here!

OBSESSED

whats going on heard some stevefags on discord yesterday wee upset about something

I'm not surprised in the slightest. It's always just one fucking autist with no life. Slugfucker proved that.

Attached: 1440840820497.jpg (310x368, 57K)

Let’s just post Banjo Fan-art

Attached: 4F2A15D2-276F-4755-AB53-7EA6A6C07A8F.jpg (800x450, 48K)

The mod of the discord did a face reveal (Grotesque Steve or something) and of course with that he lost every single bit of respect he may possibly may have had from the Discord because surprise, surprise he wasn’t the chad everyone had larp’d in their mind. In fact he was a miserable stinky overweight unshaven midget kid.

So all those renders kinda lost their zing riiiight there. Ironic really.

The fact that there’s no damage control in this thread basically proves it. They’re hiding with their tails between their legs.

I mean, imagine being 30 or something and leading an army full of 12 year old kids that do as you please, pedo much?

Attached: 2632CFD6-DD56-4DE7-BF88-320B4BBE9884.jpg (1024x901, 39K)

>In fact he was a miserable stinky overweight unshaven midget kid.
>Kid
Yecch, that just makes the whole thing even worse.

Is that why there was such a resurgence of Steve threads recently? Seems like every-time they try to raid the board that hard, it's because someone really got under their skin.

Attached: 734909f02b2ef2234aa8fe1dc37bfa57.png (427x410, 228K)

In a nutshell

Attached: DEA46384-9BDF-416F-83EE-CBC46E696A94.jpg (1125x842, 240K)

>miserable stinky overweight unshaven midget kid.

Attached: 1453018789104.jpg (292x326, 20K)

Any screen-caps? My curiosity is piqued.

This ends here.

Attached: 1B20B3AD-8144-4126-98B0-9FEBABE958C0.jpg (750x768, 97K)

see Pretty much, all the Steveposting is just children angry that people want characters that aren't their most wanted.

Sure!

Attached: 1507050475.happycrumble_362_sgdq_banjo_kazooie.png.jpg (1039x1280, 127K)

The fact that a discord even exists for this shit is just depressing. I imagine everyone else who posts in it is also a miserably stinky overweight unshaven midget kid.

Waluigi is well known and is technically a third party character, more well known than banjo, more well known than king k rool, has a larger fanbase than banjo, and had some of the highest votes for dlcs smash characters. Why isn't waluigi in smash, why isn't waddle Dee in smash, why isn't fhere more pokemon in smash, why isn't tails shadow Amy rouge vector charmy espio or any of the other sonic characters in smash, why isn't more animal crossing characters in smash, why isn't petty piranha in smash, why isn't literally any character from Nintendo in smash?

Watching the Blockheads crumble before our eyes was probably one of the most entertaining things throughout the last few months. It was annoying at first, then downright hostile, now it's just pathetic. You'd think these morons would keep the faith in their little meme character this close to E3 if he's such a lock.

Attached: f035bf1cfb6588a1addfcbb1d2db0663.png (420x420, 401K)

Everyone in that image besides Link is cereal mascot tier, you fucking contrarian faggot.

stop making smash threads

Attached: back to the pit.png (325x300, 87K)

If Banjo gets in, he'll be out next game, so why cry about it?

It shows just how cowardly they are. They'll go to randos on twitter and Smashboards and screencap them to post here, yet they take all the precautions to keep their discord secret. They'll wipe it out over and over, yet the spies still manage to infiltrate it and screencap them. They then shrieked and cried how wrong it was while being completely ignorant to what they were doing mere days before. Now they are just screaming an thrashing about as more user's point and mock them. OP could just be bait, or it could be one of them, just utterly assblasted their forced meme isn't sticking anymore.

Attached: 1554870832104.png (1303x133, 22K)

Have sex

stop threads

It'll never EVER happen but I wish my picks got in

Attached: 20190508_124936.jpg (1822x706, 709K)

You got some damn good taste