Negative steam review

>negative steam review
>500+ hours played

Attached: 41ff1091f4628b77e936b3de4541aa91315f6270_full.jpg (184x184, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmy's_Despecialized_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>used to love game
>update literally killed game
Yes, it will be negative review.

Look at World of Warcraft.

Given updates, A game can stop becoming fun.

>steam
>WoW

Attached: book of swears.jpg (500x453, 30K)

>a person experienced in a game can have an experienced view on the game
wow what a weird concept
fucking idiot, kill yourself

>play 500 hours of game
>it gets an update that completely changes the game and makes it bad
>"lmao dude u have 500 hours in it why u leave negative??? retart"

i'm givin a negative review on this post desu

>I had to watch the Last Jedi 250 times to determine it was bad

What if I just don't actually like having fun?

Yes I am.

I forgot movies have patches that can fundamentally change everything about it.

I think I am because I find it extremely difficult to learn things. I am not a boomer btw

Fuck off with that shit. Devs work hard on those updates, and if you already got hundreds of hours of fun then you have nothing to complain about.

not even the same argument by any means, are you retarded?

It's funny you say this in response to a Star Wars post
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmy's_Despecialized_Edition

relevant post because of lucas' fucking edits

A person who's played a game for 500+ hours can pretty safely tell you if a game is shit or not.
The flip side is people like game journalists who comment on shit like "The music in DMC V is non-existent" because they can't play but still get paid to comment.
Honestly, you'd get better reviews from any given user and we can't play games for shit.

500 hours isn't 250 playthroughs of most games though.

With that much bootlicking you might as well lube up for the dev to assfuck you too.

I'm not going to recommend a bad game to people on the basis that I had fun with something that isn't there anymore

Attached: 08.jpg (1029x772, 143K)

>muh devs worked really hard
Fuck off with that shit. It's their job to deliver a product that people enjoy, ruin the experience and you're going to be told that you fucked up.

Good bait cunt

This is the most retarded OP post i´ve seen in quite some time.
congrat OP, you are a total retarded faggot. fitting of an anime avatar.

>Original Poster post

Attached: [Smacks Lips].png (841x704, 202K)

This is always the case with MMO's

>Original Poster post

Attached: 1527665072528.png (625x773, 143K)

Sure, but a lot of negative reviews have nothing to do with updates.

Why would you keep playing a game that you don't like for 500 hours unless you're fucking braindead?

Attached: C1v6KgvXcAEA35M.jpg (1080x1080, 185K)

They usually address that in the review. Read.

>Person is reviewing a game that got an update that ruined it
>Person is reviewing an mmo
>Person is revewing a game that's carried by mods
>Person has stockholm syndrome

Is that a corndog?

>buy game
>it's decent but has flaws
>devs promise to fix everything
>time passes
>devs release some shitty dlc and don't actually fix the game
?

>Person is reviewing an mmo
If it kept you entertained enough to keep playing for 500 hours, it's not a bad game.

people often feel like they wasted their time after quitting an mmo and then they realise just how bad the game was but they kept playing it just cause they felt like they had to keep doing dailies or whatever

>Implying it isn't the same concept of +500 hours and shit game now

The excuses are usually shitty. The ONLY viable one is that an update ruined an otherwise good game. If you play something for more than 500 hours, it's either a good game or you're a deranged masochist.

A game can be addictive while still making you feel miserable by the time you put it down.

>I'm not enjoying this and there is no real-world incentive to do it but I'm going to keep doing it because the virtual person told me to
Peak retard

Attached: 20190524_173723.jpg (287x325, 38K)

Robocraft. It's the reason we cant have nice things. I can play thousands of hours just for devs to disappoint everyone who has ever played their game.

Binding of Isaac. I can play hundreds of hours just for devs to put out a subpar addon then ammend it by using workshop mods, then ammend it by promising a dlc that was just another dlc mod that made the devs look like incompetent jackass.

I'm sure there are more but 6/10 you got a reply.

Don't even remind me of Robocraft. fucking RIP

MMOs are addictive, they're designed in a way to make you feel like you're missing out if you skip a day or week, it's hard to quit but when they do they almost always come out with a negative impression, they weren't there for the game they just felt like they couldn't stop playing or they would 1, lose progress and 2, waste the time they already put into it (sunk cost)

league of legends

>he plays games

>devs betray base
>devs alienate part of base by catering too much to a sub-category
>devs lie and fail to keep promises
>you just kinda idle the game in the background while doing other shit and rack up hours
retard is (you), OP

>If I work hard really hard to kill everyone you love you literally can't complain you fucking ungrateful bastard
You have a small brain

>A two hour bland movie is an equal comparison to a multiplayer video game on which people regularly clock over hundreds of hours.

>No game has ever been completely fucking ruined by updates, re-balancing, or being sold to a new company.

Fallout 4 is a shit game at it's core.
Me modding the fuck out of it to make it enjoyable doesn't make it good.

>given the title "Fallout" with previous games as an example for what to go off of
>fail in making it feel like a nuclear wasteland even with said previous games being shining examples of how to do so and do so well
bethesda
also makes me wonder if elder scrolls 6 is going to be any good or not with how awful they have been doing over the past few years

>also makes me wonder if elder scrolls 6 is going to be any good

Attached: 1558505357589.gif (488x300, 87K)