How the fuck do you achieve something like pic related...

How the fuck do you achieve something like pic related? I feel like such a casual because the most gameplay I have on my Switch is for Smash Ultimate and I’m only at 85 hours. I just don’t have the attention span for binge gaming.

Attached: 36B1B467-5C28-4E55-8906-A612E76B258D.jpg (2048x1536, 466K)

You just need to don't have sex!

some people still have passion for videogames
like we used to...

Attached: 1361497316066s.jpg (125x116, 3K)

That's like 2 hours every day since release, definitely manageable.

Even weirder is a guy on my friends list who only has like 3 games, one of which is Fortnite which he's put hundreds of hours into. The other was a demo, and the last was Payday 2 which he's put well over 1000 hours into.

This is because the person is probably underaged.

I rarely got new games growing up so I played the shit out of what I had.

I've put 400 hours into Mario Odyssey.

I've had sex enough to stop caring about having sex and I have games with 2k hours on them.

How? I 100% that in 60 hours.

It's fun.

The game came out two years ago. Even playing an hour a day, your play time accumulates.

Gaming is my main hobby. I do other shit like paint miniatures and play board games, but I play video games everyday for at least 4 hours. And I don't bounce around between a ton of different games, I only play like 2-3 different games a week

I still like videogames, but I don't have energy to play them because I hate what I have become.

Jesus Christ, that's almost as many hours as I have in TF2, and I've been playing that for almost a decade.
I can't imagine playing a single game for that long in just a two year span.

Attached: holy fuck.png (138x127, 35K)

>tfw 3899 hours in Dota 2
>barely above average in that game

Though I don't go out of my way to look up guides or practice and just play with my friends, so it's to be expected that I remain shit.

>I can't imagine playing a single game for that long in just a two year span
It isn't even two full months.

I find it rarer for me to play new games completely. Sometimes I'll pick up a new game, enjoy it for a session or two then never pick it up even though the game was perfectly fine and I enjoyed it, I just don't feel like booting it up again.

While I will go about and play a variety of things I tend to always come back to the same few games in the same few series. Over time those few add up huge amounts of hours.

Are you a speedrunner?

Because those are 2 out of 4 games on Switch?
Of course they have higher play times because it's all they CAN play.

>shitposter can't even fucking count
Imagine my shock.

that's roughly 2 hours a day every day since it's release date

It's easy
>Fuck all else to play on the system
>Main Nintendo demographics too young/autistic for work or social life

Now imagine how many hours you've spent just browsing Yea Forums

Attached: 1457917673881.jpg (500x375, 48K)

If it was ever revealed that browsing time was being tracked by Moot all along and it suddenly was suddenly shown to everyone one day, there would be a lot of suicides.

just leave your switch idling

You are a nu-gamer.
You play games, but not really.
You are a noob/casual.
There, mystery solved.

I unironically wish I could know the amount of hours I've spent on Yea Forums. It must be staggering. I've been here off and on for 13 years. This wild ride is taking a long time to end, Mr. Bones!

Attached: 1300356188998.jpg (490x386, 85K)

It's no big deal. Some game more than others. We all have a gauge of how much vidya we put in and what we get out of it. There's nothing wrong with being casual. we're all playing games.