AC Odyssey

Is this game good?

Which would you choose, this or Origins?

Attached: 74e8d7c2ec7dde490abf64d54f9828fa073ae4e3.jpg (616x353, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6d79JHh3cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is this game good?
No.
>Which would you choose, this or Origins?
Personally neither. Origins was fun and refreshing at first. But the literal second i saw the end credits i realized it has nothing to do with AC at all, untill the crammed shit at the end, killed it for me. Origins had the better setting, because fuck the boat nonsense, but both are empty as shit. But Odyssey is a reskinned Origins but with more water. Only thing odyssey did right was the Merc, and Cultist system and that wasnt even an original idea, thank Shadow of Mordor/War for that base mechanic, only thing ACO lacks from that is returning nemeses.

Does Origins have her? If not, shitsux.

Attached: 20190524180401_1.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Origins story is shit, this one is kino with Kassandra

>i realized it has nothing to do with AC at all
Assassin's Creed II literally has a statue of Bayek's wife in the room with the locked armor. She goes on to found the Assassins order.

Attached: Amunet.jpg (640x351, 28K)

I want to hug and kiss Kassandra!

Is this one better then unity?

That's a funny way of saying Alexios. I still find it sad that the romance options are one-sided males hitting on you. So far the only females I romanced was the batshit insane female on the island that thought she was a princess and the daughter of...a spoiler.

Everything is better than Unity. The only thing Unity had going for it is parkour and graphics.

Idk bro I fucked all kinds of people (except niggers) as Kassandra, I think I even had an orgy with a goat

>romance options
Assassins creed? How does that work are they just flings? Is there any detail in them at all

if you like chain killing those 2 games suck
origins has no chain killing enemys(like jumping down onto to enemys to take them out)

odyssey has one chain ability, which is a fucking warp.
warp to one enemy then to another nonsence

its only decent if you just want an open world game and not a stealth game(which is the whole point of ASSASSINS CREED!)

>the only thing it had was parkour animations and graphics
Fixed.
The gameplay itself was total trash, Arno just margneted to absolutely everything except what you wanted to grab.

Not romancing the African??? female warrior. Shame on you. I even saved her life and made her into a ship lieutenant.

Almost all of them are quest givers. The problem is, most of them look really generic. In most cases, you'll never see it coming. As Alexios, your bros will try to pull some really weird shit.

>Origins was fun and refreshing at first, until the literal second i completed it, then it was bad

Attached: 6kbadgame.jpg (498x149, 7K)

It's a fun dress up simulator, but it has little to do with AC due to the retarded choice of setting the game 400 years before Origins, when the Assassins were born.

Attached: 1558443077959.jpg (1920x1080, 643K)

Odyssey

Origins and Odyssey are similar to each other, but Odyssey is more freeform exploration while Origins is mostly narrative-driven.
Odyssey has a lot more content, but Origins has a lot more substance.

>Odyssey is more freeform exploration while Origins is mostly narrative-driven
This is a good post. Origins is smaller in size, but the surrounding towns serve a purpose. While Odyssey has a huge map and a ton of reused assets.

Attached: Assassin's Creed® Origins_20171029150729_1.png (1920x1080, 3.95M)

>But the literal second i saw the end credits
Jokes on you, they don't actually show the end credits in the game. It's one of those ones where you have to manually go to the pause menu and play the credits yourself

But Unity is one of the best in the series, now that it's bug-free

Too bad the controls are still garbage and trying to be stealthy is clunky as fuck.

Any other games like this?
Where you can play as a warrior girl that you can dress up like a slut?
No Skyrim pls.

Origins was better, and less egregiously designed to goad you into buying booster packs. I did a fuckton of side content the entire game and didn't rush shit, and I still had to grind for hours just to be allowed to progress the main storyline at the end. There's a ton of content I want to go back and finish, like the gladiator pit or the cultists, but fuck if I'm going to grind even more or buy the boosters.

Fallout nv 3 & 4

Sneak up on an enemy. Using their Miss Cleo powers, they turn around and alert others before you even strike. Now you have six soldiers teleport to your location and fuck your day up.

Nor those.
I just don't like the gameplay of Bethesda RPGs.

>not that
>not those too
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
diaf

it is the worst ac game in terms of story and character, connor may have been a bore but at least it's an honest attempt at establishing and portraying a boring character.
Alexios/Kass for the most part are NON characters. Have i mentioned that the writing is at an all time low.
A far cry from Bayek who was oozing character albeit cliche and had a great performance and voice capture.
In terms of gameplay?
easily the most artificial and worst lootbased/exploration open rpg ever conceived in the tripple a market, even skyrim at it's worst shits all over this crap

I don't fucking get why they're choosing to make these asscreed games. They have nothing to do with the assassins or templars.

Dragon age series?

/thread

Dragons Dogma

Leonidas was cool

Is the Odyssey grind really that bad? I'm playing Orgins right now and I'm like level 45 and not done with the story yet. I've out leveled everything in the base game just by autistically clearing the maps as I go through their portions in the story.

No.
Black Flag is still the peak of the series, after so many years.

Attached: 220px-Assassin's_Creed_IV_-_Black_Flag_cover.jpg (220x309, 28K)

Connor wasn't meant to be boring, just a very naive boy who thought he could be a hero, save the world and get an ending where everyone would live happily ever after.

It's sad that this dialogue was unused in AC3, I think it redeems him a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=H6d79JHh3cU

That's what makes them better. No one gives a shit about that Assassin and Templar shit, especially not the modern day portions.

yes after 48 hours im only only lvl 17 in odyssey and ive explored the map(uncovered everything) and done a bunch of random shit not related to the story

seems story xp is huge compared to what i do randomly

Origins is easily a superior game, despite them being 90% similar.

Odyssey has more stuff, but it's just bloated, way too grindy, and the main character and story are boring as hell. Plus their version of ancient Greece doesn't even ATTEMPT to be authentic, it's more like a fantasy world or a theme park. Origin's Egypt was wayyyy better in that regard.

Attached: 584022-Assassins_Creed_Origins-Assassin039s_Creed-Ubisoft-video_games.jpg (1920x1080, 653K)

there's no penalty if you try to fuck' em all I think

I tried to fuck all the women except the one with the cuckshit

In Assassin's Creed II Enzio is led to a secret chamber by his uncle. In the chamber are the statues of the founders of the Assassins order. These newer games revolve around those founders.

I seriously hope they remove the Gender option in the upcoming 2020 viking Asscreed game, and romance options as well.

Having those choices only serves to make the writing worse. You have to write everything as if the character is a man OR a woman, including all their relationships and interactions with everyone and everything else in the game. And as for romances, they amount to literally nothing but some flirty lines and a fade-to-black kiss. Literally incomparable to the established relationships in the other games such as Edward&Catherine, Ezio&Sofia, or Bayek&Aya.

Seriously they can make it a chick, they can even make her GAY if they really want to virtue signal, just make that the only option or else the writing suffers for it.

Attached: 090041ebde9ec8c84122a85bf0f7a22b.jpg (640x633, 66K)

I wish they would ditch the assassin's and Templars, but they didnt. Even though they're not there in name the story is exactly the same shit and you're still a sneaky killer who fights for freedom against an evil cult who wants power and misuses alien artifacts. Fucking stupid. I wish they'd remove all the fiction stuff from the games and just do historical RPGs.

it's not even that hard

>Mc is a prostitute
>by a deus ex shit ends working as an assasin

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)