Is this a good entry point to the series? What should I expect?

Is this a good entry point to the series? What should I expect?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MWTvEsdLxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

play Mana Khemia

Yes, expect a weird plot point.

Lesbian alchemists and plenty of cute

Is the weird plot point one of her pits?

fpbp

Does it emulate well?

Start with Rorona.

A sequel to a shitty series, now without English voice acting, THREE separate season passes, and a retarded story.

No! Play Atelier Sophie instead. It's designed around new players. Atelier Sophie and Atelier Firis have heartwarming stories. Shame about the rest of the series.

yes

I'm going to break into Sophie's Atelier and impregnate her against my will

I'm gonna raid her panty drawer!

this, fuck nu-Atelier

Never played any of the Mysterious games, but I kind of want to play Lydie and Suelle because I like the concept of going into paintings and exploring different worlds. It's like Super Mario 64 except it's an RPG with cute girls.

Not really, the quality of Gust's games has been in a downward spiral for a while now. You should avoid all the Atelier games released after Ayesha.

why not play a good game instead

I finished it a few weeks ago, I will go as far as to say its the worst in the series

>I like the concept of going into paintings and exploring different worlds
You think you do, but you don't. This isn't the Twilight Zone, it's merely the standard Atelier zones (rocky caverns, desert, open plains) just in different pictures, GUST managed to make a cool concept lame.

You have the right idea, Mysterious is better than Arland, but the wrong game from the Mysterious Series.

Which game is the most sexual?

Attached: sample_f594cfc09d3da8aaaa6ed890255fffa8.jpg (850x1325, 350K)

Attached: High impact sexual violence.jpg (782x568, 105K)

Some poor sucker is going to play both versions of Atelier Rorona expecting fanservice, only to become angry.

based kiwis

>impregnate her against my will
Don't you mean against her will?

>sequel to a shitty series
>dubfag
>Play Atelier Sophie instead. It's designed around new players. Atelier Sophie and Atelier Firis have heartwarming stories

literally everything wrong with the neptlier shitbase

Rorona

Attached: Rorona2.png (1024x118, 28K)

Ok I decided to start with Rorona, out of the ones on steam it seems to be the ones you fags hate the least.

Attached: Rorona.jpg (2894x4093, 1.05M)

>tfw about to start Rorona too
OP was interesting to say the least.

>How can somethin' so wrong make me feel so right? Right?
youtube.com/watch?v=4MWTvEsdLxo

Attached: Atelier Sophie.jpg (460x215, 64K)

>this Royal messenger guy talks so deep and low that the music is louder than he is despite Rorona talking louder than the music

Attached: 1045620_20190521235618_1.png (2560x1440, 2.27M)

Rorona Plus/DX is the fun version of the game. There is a difference.