So user, why don't you have a GF?

So user, why don't you have a GF?

Attached: 1272626380779.jpg (570x600, 55K)

FEATHERY PUBES!

hmm, you go back and realize how many references were in old games

I do

I was in relationships for 7 years of my life.
It's my first time being single and being able to play vidya and enjoy peace and quiet for the first time in almost a decade.
The girlfriend meme isn't worth it unless you actually want to have kids ASAP, that's the only reason women exist is to give us sons.

I love Reisen!

Attached: e117a9b857db1410c13caa74325e91e1.png (525x700, 213K)

You are my girlfriend

she left because im sick user like really sick

Attached: 124.gif (480x640, 82K)

Because I'd like to keep my memories.

like how many yards per stone sick?

I had one for 4 years but I prefer having time and money for myself

based and bunnypilled

>memory loss
That is just a rumor spread by GF critics.

Attached: FF8_Garden_Faculty_Model.png (315x755, 118K)

dont ruin relationships for everyone else just because yours sucked

Because my junction conjunction won't function.

I dont know..

Attached: 1557175832078.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Don't believe the Garden's lies.

Ah, so this is where the idea of Samus having feather pubs first came about. Thanks Siren.

Good one OP
You are cool

hold the fuck up, you could see their face? I always thought it was completely obscured by the hat

I am now realizing that they are FF8's version of Black Mages.

I spent 10 years dating women. In that time there were two 3 year relationships. You will reach a point with women where youre ready to pull the trigger and have kids, but one of you will always be too immature for that shit. This is the first time in 10 years that I dont have some immature bitch ruining my finances. From now on its wife material or get the fuck out. Got 100k in the bank and a fuckton of vidya to tide me over until im ready to pursue the future mother of my children.

A tip to the zoomers, dont bounce from broad to broad without taking time off in between and growing as a man or you will keep dating the same wastes of time. Good luck.

They aren't remotely Black Mages, all they do in the battles they appear in is summon a monster and run away.

Hoenstly? I dont try and gave up on dating nefore even asking out 10 girls. I'm turning 27 in July and have never been on a date, so I think I'll try to go on one by then

Thank you for managing to be even more banal and literal than me. I thought I was going to be embarrassed when I first saw someone replying "they aren't even remotely Black Mages (and I'm going to give a good reason why the aesthetic allusions you see are off-base)", but then, here you are making me look good.

Pretending to be retarded is still being retarded.

>pretending to be retarded makes you retarded
>being gay is a retardation
>pretending to be gay is gay and by extention retarded
Therefore traps are gay retards

Attached: nigga-you-gay.jpg (197x235, 35K)