Which one will you be buying?

Which one will you be buying?

Attached: e3ak9ih4o5j21.png (1652x1313, 1.74M)

How can they keep getting new ideas for pokemon? At some point they will have to be using nonsensical names like "Flubberwubberdub" and have a bunch of random shapes scribbled on the paper.

So the third one confirmed to be Talon?

It's not that hard to shit out 80 or so creatures every couple years.

none because i don't buy games i know are bad

Gun

Attached: STan The Man.jpg (290x290, 24K)

>random shapes scribbles
he doesnt know...

Still ass blasted that they'll keep the ridiculous split games on Switch

Both, like every previous game. Bonus this time, because I can pretend one is for my gf

the one that's BASED naofumi

I want to dote on Melty

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.57_[2019.04.12_10.23.36].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Pokemon Skub
Pokemon WubWub

I like Bryweludramon more than Durandamon, so shield.

What are some video games where the main character is falsely accused of rape?

Overhyped shitty anime that downplays slavery

I am not 8 anymore, so neither

I need to see the legendaries first. I'm leaning shield as it stands, but is the Sword legendary Pokemon has superior aesthetics then my hands are tied.

>buy

Combining a shit anime with a shit game series. Bravo.

Pokémon?

Sword. Shield's cover legendary is presumably a defensive Pokemon which is crap for in game dickery.

Containment board when

doesn't each version usually have their own legendary pokemon? ill just wait until they show them for each version then choose.

>No for gen 1
>No for gen 2 but their signature move requires either their own version or Stadium 2
>Yes for 3-6
>7 has an evolving cover legendary with a spare in post game to get a friend to evolve in the other version for you.

wind-type pokemon flubber
water-type pokemon wubber
normal-type pokemon dub
What's you point?

Pokemon Queen

Attached: Shield Hero.webm (1208x680, 2.79M)

>Pokemon Sword and Sheild
>Perfect opportunity to do a Pokemon game set in medieval times
>Just what the series needed to breathe some life back into it
>It's just ghetto Kalos

Fuck me

Attached: 1479880935545.gif (1275x916, 1.28M)

Can you Switch without a T.V.? If so I'm getting sword because of the cat/mouse?/girl

>finally a console pokemon game
>its just reusing 3ds assets

Attached: 1538697576420.jpg (400x400, 63K)

Muh dick

>SPECIESOF THEEARTH. To date, a total of 1.3 millionspecieshave been identified and described, but the truth is thatmanymore live onEarth. The most accurate census, conducted by the Hawaii's University, estimates that a total of 8.7 millionspecieslive onthe planet
I think they'll be fine

>no custom animations
>no new assets
>no new anything
Fuck.

The spearchad one, obviously.

Attached: 1543636570281.png (444x444, 22K)

itll have 95% reused assets, 70% gen 1 and 2 pokemon, and like 20-30 actual new pokemon and you'll buy it

This manga/anime went to shit once the second loli joined.

So the dumbest one?

>there are only 9 dualities in the universe

>Switch
Neither. Even if it was on another console, I haven't bought a pokemon game since gen 4

Bad game

Attached: 0D5C8A8E-06E8-4981-96C7-40C20ABE65B3.jpg (1600x1200, 107K)

I want a qt, does that mean I should pick sword?

That would actually be pretty fucking cool. The whole game could be about winning 8 jousting tournaments to become a knight. Could involve some cool new mechanics as well. The after that you can defeat the elite four to become a Knight Captain or something, with the post game being all about going on quests to stop various legendary pokemon from wreaking havoc. IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 1551843034039.gif (294x291, 721K)

Plus Diamond/Pearl isn't anything like a duality

OI YEW GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT SWORD M8

Let's Go Pikachu left a bad impression on me so I don't know if I should buy this.

Let's go is playable on yuzu so this will be too,
Thanks for the free game (all of them), GF.

xy looked shit, so what were you expecting?

Oh my. Guess I need to watch this now.

Even better, it's like a fantasy RPG where your party pokemon are all on the field at the same time (think like FF). This would make having pokemon with high defense like walls useful as tanks, you'd have your DPS pokemon and a healer/support role mixed in there too.

Fuck off nigger