Witcher 1

when is this game supposed to get good?

Attached: o6u26rjndtzz.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

It doesn’t, just skip to 3

When you get good

Attached: 1558568758557.png (318x516, 438K)

at which part exactly are you because the beginning IS a fucking dragfest. but the game opens up and gets better and better

Good story. Has soul. Do yourself a favor and install a mod that makes running around faster. Still worth playing and you'll be glad you did.

never

It's a very niche kind of game. If you're not enjoying yourself a couple of hours into act 2, you probably never will

as soon as you get into vizima. the outskirts is the worst part.

When you cuck triss and hook up with best girl Shani

i was born in 2000 and i liked it.
it felt like a old fashioned classic story rpg. and i liked that. i thought garalt was well written and the combat was engaging and fun enough to keep me going. overall i liked the game. however i felt they reused character models a bit too much. but oh well. :/

Attached: 20181215223524_1.jpg (2560x1440, 482K)

The moment you start the game.

kys.

The game is good but has shit gameplay. I absolutely hate how the potion system works.

I absolutely ADORED the gameplay. The potion system especially is the most extensive and satisfying to use, and I honestly prefer the first game's combat over its more consolized sequels too. When it comes to role-playing, TW1 is the undeniable king.

fpbp

>playing a rhythm game in an RPG is acceptable

>being an ADHD console fag is acceptable
>"b-but muh rythm!!"
Git gud, have sex, and learn 2 signs, stances and FUCKING DOING SOMETHING ELSE THAN KILLING SHIT.

The only reason to play this game is to understand the lore for TW3. You don't actually have to play it though, simply watching a video is enough. You can skip TW2 because most of its plot arcs get aborted.

Attached: 1453586784084.jpg (600x800, 97K)

actually i guess you can watch a video of tw2 if you're gonna not play it anyway.

I liked all of it

Attached: 1433888960020.png (3840x2160, 857K)

>everything but gameplay matters
Read a book, watch a movie, examine your life AND THINK ABOUT WHAT A GAME SHOULD BE

it's good from the start, but you can't appreciate it because it does a bad job of introducing you to the combat and the animations are clunky

i had trouble going past chapter 1initially but on replaying it clicked and I've played it 6 times now.

There's nothing to understand about Witcher 3, it's only worth playing because of atmosphere and some side stories, most of the writing is dreadful ESPECIALLY the main story , it's lower than bioware tier.

hey idiot, tw3 is the best witcher game and is a fucking masterpiece you persona 5 playing idiot

Attached: 1453587453000.jpg (480x640, 62K)

What are you talking about it's better than the next two games potion system, it's also better than almost all western RPGs.

I truly pity people who are either too impatient or too zoomer to enjoy this game.

Attached: witcher experience.jpg (1418x893, 218K)

No it isn't, weak main storyline, weak villains, gameplay designers just gave up halfway trough, lets just copy paste smuglers cache everywhere lmao, and even the side stuff isn't that good except the blood baron, Novigrad is just fucking boring and Skelige was cringy.

when is this game series supposed to get good?

>weak villains
u srs? the villains are the strongest in any modern game. what game do you think has a good villain if you don't like these? im judging you rn

Attached: 1453587639472.jpg (480x640, 61K)

Nothing can be as bad as bioware. They've always been shit and makes the case that nostalgia ridden faggots giving shitty games passes.

when you have group sex with the vampire mommies

witcher 1 story is garbage

youtube or skip

>hes having difficulty pulling of attack chains
yikes

Last two hours of The Witcher 3 are worse and more lazy than anything Bioware has ever done.

If there's anything that TW3 is, it's not lazy. They put clear passion into that game so saying it's more lazy than anything Bioware has done is just fucking retarded. Bioware is the most lazy and overrated company on this site. They've always cut corners, had shit writing, and terrible gameplay systems. At least CDPR tries.

>Eredin who you had twenty minute conversation at the end of the first game reduced to a dumb brute who says 10 edgy one liners and that's his entire dialogue
>Radovid reduced to some medieval hitler carricutare and nothing like any depiction in the last two games

What are these good villains? Where is the moral ambiguity I was promised? This game was embarrassing.

You lose your ground when you make hyperbole like this.

Fuck off idiot.

WTF DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT THIS GAMES?!?! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO THIS GAMES THIS WAY!!! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THESE BEST GAMESIN PLANET KYS

It's true 70% of the dialogue in this fucking game is just referencing past events character actions from the books, then they just say fuck we need a definitive ending, we will just retcon everything. The world is saved because Ciri suddenly CAN DO IT, everyone lived happily ever after.

It is worse and more lazy than Mass Effect 3 ending and anything Bioware has ever done

this game runs like shit, i have a pretty good pc and even on lower settings it looks and plays like shit

>play game you don't like
>whine about it

Literally just go play Fortnite. There are different types of games for different types of people. If you aren't enjoying a certain genre, then you should stop trying to enjoy it and just play what you like. Nobody who values his or her own time should waste any it trying to convince you to enjoy something that isn't compatible with your plebeian tastes.

>It is worse and more lazy than Mass Effect 3 ending and anything Bioware has ever done

Attached: 1524623051404.jpg (600x375, 15K)

>>everything but gameplay matters
...said no one ever.
The gameplay is literally THE best in the whole series. You're just butt-devastated that you cannot play the game with a gamepad like a pleb you are.

this game isnt shit youre set up is shit

CDPR make okay series, but terible games, cyberpunk will be shit, you will be just another mail man, like in the witcher 3, it may be look like a gtav mod, but it never would be as fun as gta, or even as good as a RDR

Attached: CDPR ES CAGADA.jpg (764x816, 216K)

Sounds like your PC is infact shit, because even on my oldass 2-core AMD whatshisname and Geforce 9800GT 512mb, I was already running TW1:EE just fine at 1080p, ~medium settings.
It jumped to easy High settings with my previous 560ti, and now practically maxes out with 1060.

I will laugh my ass off if you tell me next that you're using some 8x SSAA, and wondering why the game makes your wormbox weep in pain.

when you build a time machine and experience it when it was released
stop listening to nostalgia faggots

Attached: 1536711133610.jpg (480x480, 38K)

I can run it at 60fps on a 6 yo sony vaio

This so much. You were useless in TW1 without the proper oils/potions and without reading what types of attacks each enemy was vulnerable to. It felt like you had to prepare for your battles and knowledge was power. Also the fighting system was actually more like a typical crpg and the "rythm" gimmick was added to give a more immersive action feel. TW1 is the top for me gameplaywise

fuck off you have shit taste in games, cdpr games are masterpieces that will be remembered through the ages

act 1

is Sad how shitty failed filmmakers, like cdpr or Naughty dog, are taking the spotlight in gaming

they make memorable games with good story plus they put the customer first

based af

>OMG HES BASED AF WOW SO BASED LOL XD

Instantly, you fucking pleb.