ITT: Design your ideal VR game

ITT: Design your ideal VR game

Attached: 644-screen-05.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

A 2D one in 4k.

>Player housing
>Open your front door into a WoW style VR tavern with intractable items (Like drinkable mugs, candles that can be lit, and breakable glasses)
>Tavern is a hub world for the players where you can gather your friends and hang out.
>Making a party and opening the front door of the tavern leads to a rogue-like VR dungeon that keeps going on until you use your "Return to tavern" spell
>Loot is just decorations for your player home or cosmetic skins for your class' weapons.
>mage players actually need to learn the incantations for their spells or be able to draw runes in the air. (Staff for spoken spells, wands for rune drawing.)
>Warriors can be tanks with a sword and shield or DPS with a two hander
>Archers can have either a bow or crossbow. Crossbow deals poison damage. Bow deals locational damage. (Headshots with a bow would count for more over-all DPS, but poison de-buffs the enemy and makes them do less DPS.)
>Combat is all physics based.
>You can actually "Smash" arrows out of the air
>You can actually cut off an enemy's hand in order to disarm them.
>Axes can "Hook" an enemy's weapon and break them out of their hands.
>Bows/crossbows can shoot a weapon out of the enemy's hand (Only the weaker mobs)
>Blocking an enemy's weapon swing will slow that enemy for a few seconds allowing for a free hit if your timing is right.

Basically I want a mini VR chat world that leads into something like a game similar to "The Morrigan" or "VR Dungeon Knight"

Attached: rsz_raiders_of_erda-1024x576.png (1024x576, 869K)

just a fantasy world thats large, physics based combat, crafting where you combine things yourself in certain ways. pretty much just an open world rpg with godtier weighty combat

laura bailey dating simulator

already exists

Attached: motion sickness simulator.webm (900x506, 2.86M)

Pokemon VR

Attached: 1556403442999.jpg (1978x2227, 364K)

Arx Fatalis in vr

You play as Star Platinum while Jotaro is doing the rest of the crusade.

I dunno if VR chat can already do this, but I just want a program that's a virtual house that simulates local multiplayer for online games. Give you the option to import in any avatar you want, as well as 3D objects to fill the house with so you can customize it to your heart's content.

Basically, I just want to have a LAN party with long-distance friends in a giant treehouse where we're all stupid characters

Attached: [Commie] Log Horizon - 01 [15DE2EC5].mkv_snapshot_06.49_[2015.02.16_15.13.55].jpg (1280x720, 122K)

unironically the perfect type of game for vr imo would be something similar to skyrim, subnautica, and fallout and those are already out so it's alright i guess.

Attached: 1555617845511.jpg (371x353, 13K)

I should add, like, you have a monitor in the virtual house that you play the games on.

But couldn't you play PKMN just fine for the last two decades with the device in your pocket?

It's like Rust except you do everything by hand. Basically build a house simulator. Plus if you get homeless people to come and join your village. Maybe next it'll become castle simulator. You get to watch the daily lives of peasants. Maybe add in some farming too. It shall be called comfy simulator.

Theif VR innit

>tfw no VR Waifu

there are fucking countless vr waifu games

Design your own torture chamber where you torture and kill women/girls (of your choosing, with different looks and personality) in various ways, sophisticated physics engine, full modelled bodies and guts, reacts to dozens of different inputs, loads of tools and contraptions.

Sequel or DLC would take place mostly on the outside as she or several escaped your dungeon and you have to hunt them down and kill/drag them back, different weapons, levels and difficulties (obstacles, enemies ect).

You play as a shota and have sex with mommys.

hmm.. Tell me, person, who did you wrong in your life?

POTUS simulator.

> Aids bring you briefings
> Watch video of various crises around the world
> Command from the Situation Room
> Sit for photo ops
> Sexually harass the interns

>that filename
Even with the comfort options on, I can't stomach that game for more than 30min in one go. It's one of the few VR titles I get bothered buy of the 40 some I own.

This is what from what? That Dungeon Quest game or something? How is it?

based

burnout 3 style with a cockpit cam

forgot
>try and have sex with your daughter

Just VR escape rooms in general. Spatial puzzle games benefit greatly from VR, and I'd rather just physically pick up and manipulate things vs. clicking around.

this