Any games for this feel?

Any games for this feel?

Attached: karl-urban-as-judge-dredd-in-dredd-2012-3.jpg (1920x816, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXf-MSXw30U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dredd vs Death

>Judge Dredd
>Dredd
>Dread
B R A V O

youtube.com/watch?v=TXf-MSXw30U

Hey, I just watched that the other day.
Wasn't nearly as bad as people made it out to be. It was tons of fun.

Pretty much Doom and nothing else

Quake
Because Ranger is fucking pissed

in the future enforcing the law is basically just blowing the shit outta everything and everyone in a cop car that can turn into a mech of death

Attached: future cop lapd.jpg (953x953, 122K)

I don't think I've seen anyone say anything bad about it, other than maybe that it's a ripoff of the raid. Great movie

>bad
What kind of weird places did you find people saying this? Or did you confuse it for the Stallone version?

No one made it out to be bad, did they? It didn't do too well at the box office but no one knew what the fuck it was (and if they did, their first thought was, "Oh, like the shitty old movie starring Stallone?"). Most fans of the comics agreed it's way closer to the source material.

HUH

Attached: 012ebe6f3e08d2902b77f7c4d041b68bf4fe5d21.png (648x645, 40K)

I'm pretty sure the popular opinion is that it was fine, and at-least it wasn't an origin story.

It was around when it came out. You know the internet. Everybody has to whine about something and get pissy when a stripe on a uniform is eggshell white when it should be simply off white.

>Wasn't nearly as bad as people made it out to be
Wasn't Dredd was one of the most well received action movies of the last decade? I don't know follow Dredd or movies that much so I could be wrong.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 55K)

>Everybody has to whine about something and get pissy when a stripe on a uniform is eggshell white when it should be simply off white.
Man, I don't remember any of that. The few complaints were about the uniforms taking a much more realistic slant than the leather bodysuits of the comics, but the accurate helmet- and the helmet STAYING THE FUCK ON- more than made up for it.

>mwf Andersons rape fantasy scene

Attached: 1547628024416.jpg (700x473, 46K)

>The classic cheesy 80's storylines will never be adapted in a game
Every day it hurts more.

Attached: 1558416242217.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

The AVGN game.

Dredd vs. Death has elements of them like fatties everywhere, a detour through the Smokatorium, the Undercity, and so on, but I doubt you'll ever see any of the more out-there stuff like the fast food wars in the middle of the Cursed Earth epic adopted anywhere.

Yes he is a clone of the first chief judge and the scientists in charge named him Dredd because he was designed to instill fear into civilians lives.

Hackeo Kojima probably read Dredd comics and ripped this off for Big Boss and Solid Snake. Dredd also had a clone twin brother who was superior to Dredd, who turned evil, who Dredd killed. Just a coincidence I'm sure.

Unironically end it.

Impure thoughts about a Judge are ten in a cube.

Any games for this feel?

Attached: 1492900904029.png (875x819, 30K)

Oh yeah. Joseph and Rico Dredd were also cloned after Judge Fargo was in a coma. Again. Purely coincidental that Metal Gear would follow these exact plot points to the letter.

Seconding this
>mfw "CROWD CONTROL SITUATION"

Attached: 1355355170097.jpg (441x226, 23K)

Dude everyone loved Dredd what the fuck are you talking about?

I thought the slo mo and psychic scenes were kinda dragging and awkward but everything else was 10/10

I gotchu OP

>signs a game was made in Japan

Attached: file.png (848x457, 929K)

What you got?

Attached: ITSPAYNEWHACKHIM.jpg (1300x975, 128K)

I didn't know anything about Dredd before a friend told me to go watch it with him when it came out and I enjoyed it

LAW!

I'm pissed I didn't see it in 3D

I don't know. That stuff doesn't really make me too sad. Not that I'm a cold hearted bastard but whatever. The old man isn't being a sad sack about it, you know? Still loves his wife even sixty years later. That's pretty neat.

Star Wars bounty hunter