Why does Yea Forums hate Felicia?

Why does Yea Forums hate Felicia?

Attached: fe fates felicia.jpg (550x660, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b7OF6uj31Mk
youtu.be/rRsuedZnnM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I liked Flora more

It's because she's not Laegjarn.

Attached: New Year Laegjarn norm.png (1600x1920, 408K)

literally who?

Felicia's unironically the most well-written character in fates.

inb4 "Yea Forums is one person"

In other news. Velouria is better in Fates, while pic related is the best FE girl for me.

Attached: sayri.png (638x916, 389K)

Velouria wants to fuck her dad

Serra is objectively best girl

Attached: serra.gif (800x600, 771K)

Dub Felicia is the closest any English version of a Japanese game has come to accurately localizing the "moe" character archetype. Any other time I've seen it attempted they completely botch it or try too hard.

Are there any other examples of this?

Attached: 1546101759007.png (400x400, 208K)

I think you mean specifically "clumsy moe". Because otherwise even Sakura and Elise fit the bill.

Based

God imagine FCorrin taking the knot, giving birth to Velouria, then having a happy mother-daughter moment together as they share daddy's knot

Attached: 1545249655593.png (600x600, 504K)

I don't hate Felicia so much as I hate self inserts. The entire point of Felicia is to talk about how awesome and cool the main character is. She's not a character, she's a hype man. Her only quality is masturbatory and I think anybody who likes her is incredibly cynical or are an unaware critique on the whole waifufag thing in general.

She's a shitty and extremely annoying character. You're going to try to tell me someone is supposed to be amazing in battle but is somehow so clumsy that she's constantly breaking stuff? And how stupid is someone that they are trained to do certain tasks as their job but can't actually do that job without messing up all the time? Her whole character is just pandering to waifufags.

>The entire point of Felicia is to talk about how awesome and cool the main character is.
She has supports with 22 other characters (not counting children)

Sakura > Elise, this is known

and in one playthrough you're only going to see the full support once. Most people's perception of her personality comes from the main story, and that's how she acts

Worse than Jakob, generic "I'm so clumsy" maid, has a retarded sister who is somehow dumber than Kamui, ear grating voice

Incest is disgusting and a symptom of abuse. In her case she was abandoned at a young age.

>Incest is disgusting
Subjective

>and a symptom of abuse
In some cases, but not always

Attached: 25be6d2897dda1445ac22ad9f96e27f6.png (1488x900, 1.69M)

Can't cook, can't clean, breaks shit constantly. You couldn't possibly trust her with a kid; she'd lose it. She'd be a terrible wife.

>She'd be a terrible wife.
She's a maid, not a wife

Velouria just wants to either have hatesex with Selkie or bully Forrest's dick

Attached: 14345817491.jpg (505x676, 193K)

She'd get over the clumsy maid trope because marrying her would prove to her that she has people who love her, which would allow her to stop her repression of Nohr's deeds from constantly fucking up her life.

I'm setting my Velouria up with Shigure in my current playthrough

>yuri
>hatesex
I was told that yuri was pure

I wanna give Felicia a spanking

>Felicia dubfags are this delusional

Well that's because yuri is usually between human girls with human biology. The animal biology of Velouria and Selkie would interfere with that and lead to an impure relationship.

Felicia dub voice is shit though.

Velouria and Selkie would probably start biting each others' bodies and ears and pulling tails to compete with each other for dominance.

Attached: 1513860003725.jpg (495x700, 69K)

youtu.be/b7OF6uj31Mk

youtu.be/rRsuedZnnM8

How are the two even close to comparable?

would they gang up on me if i tried to get between them?
i hope so

Reading comprehension. The problem with many attempts at localizing "moe" is that they try too hard to be like the Jap version which always falters due to culture differences. By asking how the two can even be compared, you've already shown that you've failed to understand the point of the post. Read it again.

Attached: 1556845149562.jpg (1448x2048, 366K)

English sounds cute and fitting. JP is dumb moeshit.

How so?

I mean, it's not a high bar to climb over, but you're not wrong.

Attached: pretty in pink.png (734x1000, 341K)

This is true.

Her writing is borderline Shakespearean.

Attached: dirty flowers.jpg (400x240, 44K)

Think about why a trained, time-tested maid would be as incompetent as her. In her support with Corrin, she's proven herself to be reliable (even saving his/her life when they were younger). I think that she and Flora were relatively loyal and happy to be 'Nohrian,' but they both discovered its evil truths at around the same time. While Flora ended up being a part of a rebellion, Felicia instead opted to repress her anti-Nohr feelings in order to keep Corrin and Flora safe. She's fucked up, mentally speaking, which is why she fucks up physically sometimes. For such a long time, everything was simply on her shoulders.

I hate Corrin so much that I hate Felicia by association of her being one of the closest people to him.

Not only are the voices different, but the translation differs as well.

Japanese Felicia is more formal, and she reacts with a blush to you upon a presumed request for a kiss.

English Felicia is treated more like a friend, and she initiates the kiss instead.

Attached: 180c1a254859cf19695ea72a0607149c.jpg (566x793, 69K)

>English fatty voice
>Cute

Pick one.

Okay I get your point, but I still the her dub voice is fucking shit.

>This is what treehousefags actually believe

I bet you unironically defend what they did to selena and effie in the localization.

Attached: 53263254324532.png (1280x720, 772K)

I wanna suck felicias big, leaky cock!

She’s shit compared to Jakob unless you lucc a felicia’s plate or wait 14 chapters or whatever the fuck for a flame shuriken. Her sister is also cuter

Attached: 68945214_p0.jpg (708x889, 636K)

Attached: DBy0JDbU0AA8R1p.png orig.png (882x881, 598K)

They'll just fight over you and the winning girl will cuddle you defensively the rest of the night.

Attached: s11.jpg (680x680, 103K)