Comfy games

Let's have a thread about comfy games. Games where immersion in the gameworld results in the kind of calm you feel when you take a walk in the woods a cloudy fall day while feeling rain slightly drizzle on your face and the smell of leaves.

Attached: 1380852534617.jpg (601x601, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BCT5OzGrhc
youtube.com/watch?v=zVmdUKbbYoE
youtube.com/watch?v=2TXQJtbqECA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Minecraft but only the first time you play it. I play Castlevania : Aria Of Sorrow a lot too i find it relaxing.

>We will never get talos 2

Attached: Cloud_3_01_0000.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

Fallout 76 is incredibly comfy, you know aside from all the muties, but just walking through and seeing everything is comfy. It's like a mix between fear and comfy. Maybe you need one to have the other. It's like once you know you don't have to be in fear anymore it's comfy.

Todd... It's over. Just focus on Elder Scrolls 6.

Attached: 1444814074868.jpg (1500x1714, 563K)

I'm getting lost in Far cry 4. That is fucking comfy as fuck. I would rather walk through the mountains and let the pure randoms of the environment take me in. That drive but holy fuck just flying that little buzzard too is comfy as fuck. I know this is a weird question but can you get avalanches too? Like from the very first bell tower and such. Saved abit of weed to get more lost in it tomorrow.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. That game might be a poor Castlevania game but it is still max comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2BCT5OzGrhc

I remember finding this comfy house in far cry 3.

Attached: farcry3 2012-12-29 04-47-01-21.jpg (1920x1080, 701K)

Far cry 3 was actually comfy too for an island drug lord paradise. It's weird how in 3 and 4 they focused on the environment alot more than you think.

Halo ODST is the GOAT of comfy vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=zVmdUKbbYoE

Attached: new nigger city.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Walking around a few MW2 maps alone for the first time in nearly 10 years. I almost melted

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

When your team is holding the house on estate it's pretty comfy.

I really hope they will make a mw2 remaster.

Attached: Oblivion 2009-07-06 04-39-04-24.png (1680x1050, 1.37M)

The whole thing has attained a whole new degree of comfiness if you haven't played it in a long time.

And the nostalgia almost hurts when you get into a lobby and the game starts and everything is identical to how it was when you were a kid, same voice lines, same guns, same ambient sound, but none of your friends are talking and neither are you. It's quiet and just... ugh, painful, but nice as well.

Fallout 3 is where the real comfyness is.

Attached: Fallout3 2010-06-30 20-10-04-55.png (1680x1050, 1.8M)

I like how comfy all the Souls hubs are in their own way. The Nexus, Majula, Firelink, the Dream... I love those, they're a place where you can rest between challenges and a world generally full of horrors. The DS3 hub doesn't feel that way because it's so gray with all the ashe though.

Attached: 1528243087364.jpg (1000x855, 815K)

Talos is peak comfy

Fallout 3 was too dreary for me. The contrast between FO76 makes this clear. Fallout 3 also has got me killed in more than one way with surprises like traps that have me on the edge 100% of the time.

I'm maybe going to get shit for saying that, but Classic WoW. If the game achieved one thing, it's that feeling of immersion, with nice music and sound effects. I'll always remember that time I got inside a comfy tauren hut to protect myself from the rain after a day of questing. It's the little things.

Attached: 1554759301496.jpg (1616x1528, 954K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2TXQJtbqECA

It really is. It's a perfect environment to relax the soul while solving puzzles and thinking about philosophy.

I agree. Also, you can build a comfy house. Shame the game is such a fucking mess.

Don't they reset after you restart the game?

No, although there are situations where they will get turned into a blueprint and you will have to replace them.

Minecraft for sure. A lot of the Battlefield 1 and V maps have some pretty comfy areas, too.

This answer is objectivly the most correct one