Flavor of the Month status has ended

>Flavor of the Month status has ended
>Completely abandoned, bleeding thousands of players per peak with each day.
>Stale gameplay, stale maps, stale game modes.
>Incompetent devs.
>Inferior servers.
Mordhau autopsy thread! What happened? Why did this game die so fast?

Attached: mordhau.jpg (460x215, 7K)

obsessed, didnt read your shitpost
op is either a buttblasted consolefaggot or a epic chink shill

Attached: 13B91489-A96C-4D59-A305-DBE3FFC719C2.jpg (750x313, 141K)

Spotted the chink shit cheater. WAAAAAA! I ONLY USE LEWTBOT I SWARE

it's already down to 30k? that's half of its playerbase gone, lmao. thanos snapped this faggy game huh

>Why did this game die so fast?
Lack of any depth at all whatsoever maybe?
Combat is just an inferior version of a traditional fighting game which is already incredibly limiting and lacking in depth in the first place.

It was doomed from the start.

name atleast 5 popular indie games that didnt lose 50-60% of its playerbase after the first month
fuck man, name 5 triple A games that didnt. you cant.

its how gamers are, we play a game, enjoy it for 2-3 weeks, and then move on. and then if some people really like it then they keep playing it

This. I played it for a day or two and then the novelty suddenly vanished. 4 maps doesn't help either. I imagine only desperate faggots clinging to some sort of substitute for an identity via playing their shitty Chivalry knock off will remain by June.

>Mordhau shills have regressed from claiming Mordhau will be the next multiplayer hit to recognizing its failure in the eyes of the public and fast slide into obscurity.
holy shit that's a fast cope

>completely abandoned
Man fuck you for making me reply, this is objectively wrong. What's even the point of making threads like these, do you really get such a hardon for replies?

you got dabbed on pretty hard bby
try viraling harder next time for your shitty game

it was a multiplayer hit, are you shitting me
80k at launch and with a strong 30k still going, after a month? if that isnt a success then your standards are way too high for games in 2019

also, still havent given me those 5 games, im waiting

>80k
You're a liar, good work. Everything you say and have said is now completely tossed out. Don't lie next time when speaking to adults, faggot.

No one cares. I'm still having fun.

Attached: 1558291416290.jpg (920x960, 87K)

im sorry for my incorrect data, this pic that has been being spammed got me confused and i swapped DMC5's player count with Mordhaus

Attached: 1558723778502.jpg (1590x1232, 241K)

Sorry I have you blocked. Maybe in the future I'll allow you to speak to me again but for now I'm not accepting outed shills.

no you don't

clarifying the obvious =/= being a shill

mordhau is a success user, im sorry

It's currently sitting on Steam's most played at 14th place right now. That's pretty fucking good.

i mean the servers are bad i had worse ping than a guy in texas and the server was in san jose, im way closer to san jose than him.

>le thanos snibbidy snabbedy :DD le marvel snibben snabben gloveman snibidy :--DDDDD le thanos thanatos le guardians of the avengers spiderman wee wee doo doo caca :--dDDdDD

the yammering of a mind broken product slave. behold

I'm sorry brother. The responses to this post has finally proven to me that Yea Forums is indeed full of retards and faggots.

That has been the case even before you stepped foot here.

Attached: 1506890066176.png (960x720, 1.14M)

Attached: 1556283618821.jpg (750x703, 95K)

MAP
MODS
WHEN
FUCK

lack of game modes mostly
chivalry had a great objective based game, frontline in mordhau is a pale shadow of it
they can fix it

i change my mind, this is the worst board on Yea Forums, originally thought it was Yea Forums.

Everyone realised that the combat is a shitshow.

You think you're above the sheep when really you're no different.

what specifically set you off, user?

>t.

Attached: 146-1466435_soy-open-mouth-soyboy-sony.jpg (820x839, 184K)

Terraria
Stardew Valley
PUBG
Garry's Mod
Rust
Rainbow Six Siege
GTAV
Civ V/VI
Arma 3
Euro Truck
Cities: Skylines

Want more?

>abandoned
Spot the chink who got banned for cheating.

Attached: cat.jpg (869x1077, 139K)

At least the people on Yea Forums like movies, do people on Yea Forums even like games?

LMAO WOW TOOK LESS THAN 1 MONTH TO LOSE 3/4 OF THE POP AND NOW IS DEAD AS FUCK WITHIN 2

Attached: file.png (725x100, 46K)

L M A O

Attached: file.png (716x862, 265K)

Teenagers aside, people are getting bored increasingly fast.

nigger

Yeah dude FUCK this game. Dead and buried. Let's get back to For Honor lads.

Doing fine atm but you'll see more people abandon it as time goes on
for something that was in alpha for like 2 years they really did a pretty shitty job desu
People comparing it to chiv is why nobody's realized it can't stand on its own legs, Chiv had better music, better maps, better visuals and cool stuff
Not much point in making your own face when they all look pretty lame and never really move much
It made me play warband, and I enjoyed the 1 hour I spent with it last night more than my last 20 in mordhau. Lack of weapon windup just means you behead people you don't see anyways, frontline sucks

wtf does an active player count matter in a single player game you fucking zoomer

Yeah, I think I'm done with the game. It was fun at first but the novelty has worn off. I can't complain though, I got close to 100 hours out of it which is a bargain for $30.

>Zweihandau is bleeding players
g i wonder y

Dude I just play this game straight for 12 hours, only have to stop because dinner. And I just destroy a bunch of meta abusing noobs with just a dagger, pure fun.

Name literally 1 game with a 50% retention rate at the 1 month point.

mordhau duh
where's my prize