Literally no bad game! How did they do it?

Literally no bad game! How did they do it?

Attached: batman.jpg (514x286, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6nkc6GQ-B8
youtube.com/watch?v=vrIiPcv4_iY&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=_QK6thV9Y2Y
files.catbox.moe/mp6qi0.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of them are on NS.

INVALID, FAGGOT!

Origins is shit though.

Seeth more, Nintendofag

The only good one was Arkham Asylum because it was fresh , replaying now its boring and the rest were just shitty rehashes of that boring game. They were so lazy they set 3 games in Gotham city but NPCs and cars were suspiciously missing all 3 times for different reasons kek.

Why is Spiderman so much better than all 4 on its first try? Just how good is its sequel going to be?

Attached: ayyyy.jpg (640x360, 45K)

None of them are really any good either.

mandatory

Attached: batman.webm (640x360, 2.43M)

>Origins

FUCK YOU!
I can 1 v 1 all you Micro/Sno nerds.

but is one of them the best?

>PS

none of them are good as well
mediocre boring trash

knight is shit

Knight had really good graphics and had new mechanics to not make it feel too samey like the rest.

I hate that this combat has become standard and yet dmc 5 can barely break 2mil.

Attached: donte.png (170x251, 6K)

>doesn't take out a single guy
Wow, that proved a lot.

to be honest you could make a button spawm webm out of dmc too with its braindead AI. Bamham is easy yes but you can do other things too than just smashing.

>Not going for +100 combos
Pleb

Wow look how skill DMCV is, amazing!

Attached: 1556098875209.webm (900x506, 2.89M)

The point is that people have become content with literal garbage like this becoming the norm, so what if I can use my 10 million gadgets to break up the one button melee combat a bit?
They could easily just map different attack animations to 2 buttons in relation to the way the player is moving so you would have 8 different attacks at minimum, some modder did just this for witcher 2 which basically has the same type of combat as Batman and it's fucking amazing just how much more enjoyable it is
Now imagine what a dev team with millions of dollars could do if they just got their heads out of their asses
But it'll never change because retards swallow up this trash, just like Shadow of War/Mordor

>so what if I can use my 10 million gadgets to break up the one button melee combat a bit?
You will literally get fucked in the ass by the special mooks if you just go melee + counter

I wouldn't know, I don't play these games, I just perpetuate what I hear on Yea Forums

Origins is bad. Knight, while not bad, is very average.

Downloading Origins. What am i in for, lads?

I liked it

The combat in Mordor games are stupidly great though. Probably the best usage of bam ham combat.

I don't know man, I just don't like it, it feels incredibly unsatisfying and dull to me

>using "holy water, the weapon" to prove his point
you might be retarded

these games cater to lowest common denominator, they are tested on total mouthbreathers and casuals who never held a controller before
while designers completely neglect that gameplay is all about making meaningful decisions (even if such simple as when to block\dodge or punch)

Arkham Knight had the dumbest, most unsatisfying stories/endings to a trilogy since Mass Effect though. Otherwise I would sort of agree.

>it's okay when japan does it

youtube.com/watch?v=_6nkc6GQ-B8

How do you all feel about the new game that is going to be coming out based around the newest Batwoman movie :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=vrIiPcv4_iY&t=3s

At the beginning it's dull. But when you gain more powers, having a stand to counter orcs, running and jumping like naruto, mind controlling orcs to create a mini army, and riding a drake, then it becomes fucking stupid.

>have to drain DT and a shitload of red orbs just to do that on normal
gg user-kun

It's fine. It's the same as the rest of them. It's gets a lot of unwarranted crap because of "Not quite as good as I hoped it would be = shit" bullshit.

Can you read?

I'm talking about the most basic sword fighting, not the gimmicky stuff you get through levelling up
That's what I would like to enjoy the most and that's the worst part about it

>not building a combo for the points
Any game sucks if you accept playing like shit.

Asylum > City > Origins > Blackgate > Knight

>Every fight takes 5x longer
>Unlocks abilities 5x slower.

Wow you sure showed us.

The basic swordfighting is decently challenging if you fight the captains. They requires some tactics instead of just punch + counter, even if it's still very simple

Asylum was the best game

Nah. It doesn't even have the best story, much less best gameplay. It's objectively not the best.

City > Asylum > Origins >>>> Knight

Its the best, the open world city shit is a meme zoomer shit choice

Tiny cramped Asylum is easily the most Batman game

>Skill

Attached: 1547408445876.jpg (368x368, 10K)

Asylum > Knight >>>>> City >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Origins

wtf is blackgate?

>This

origins dlc

You literally cannot win fights by doing this.

I will

knight was far and away the worst one fuck off

Knight pissed me off so bad

Challenging or not, it's unsatisfying in ways more than one
You ought to try the Rise of the Swords mod for Witcher 2 to get a better understanding of what I mean, it's the perfect example since both games share similar basic melee combat with Witcher just having a heavy and light attack instead of nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=_QK6thV9Y2Y
It's such a simple change but it works wonders

>dumb story
>crap boss battles
>ridiculously easy, even by bamham standards
>tiny map
>almost no content apart from the main story
>best game

You're just being retarded.

the special mooks are all just one different button prompt though
One guy makes you press circle
one guy makes you jump on his head
is there a third special guy? I can't remember

>MUH OPEN WORLD EXPLORATION
cringe zoomer

I'm impressed how they managed to make the game worse with every iteration.

Asylum had the most kino detective mode, i literally played the entire game in it

>it becomes fucking stupid
yes files.catbox.moe/mp6qi0.webm

never played AO

One of them had a survival type mode where you try to last as long as you can against waves of dudes. It was actually pretty hard up at the higher levels.
There's a lot of different types you wouldn't see if you just played the demo at wal mart while your mom picks out new skirts for your gender reveal party: guys with knives, shields, tasers, guns, big ass dudes you have to beat down, armored versions of regular dudes with knives and batons, bigass dudes you can ride around, etc etc.
Not to mention the dozens of ways you can take them out in a fight.

All I see in the video is just the guy hit-and-running by punching once, rolling away, and repeat

Its shit, only like 9 hours long as well

That's why I told you to try it yourself, the video isn't very good
It's an incredibly simple solution to make combat a lot more engaging and it works well for it being just a simple mod