Which game was better?

Which game was better?

Attached: Marcus_Holloway_2.jpg (1022x616, 115K)

SHIT VS SHIT

Anyone who says right is a retarded faggot contrarian. The sequel is miles better in every single way.

Nigger

1 had a more cohesive story and more likable characters. 2 was more fun. That said, I would not recommend anyone play either.

2, walking around the city was comfy

>first game rushed ubishit game
>second game sjw nigger ubishit game

>tfw you like Aiden because he's the same nationality as you
>tfw you hate Marcus because he's the same race as you

2. Too bad even Ubisoft didn't have any faith in it and barely marketed.

He's right though. They're both dogshit characters, but at least the sequel delivered on the promises of the original's E3.

right guy looks better so he wins

Watchdogs 2 is better but I had it crash probably something to do with uplay but watch dogs 1 was rock solid.

watch dogs 2 is a top 3 game of 2016. watch dogs 1 is unplayable gutter trash.

Eh i found 1 more enjoyable

I dont know why. I can cleary see 2 is a better game by far. But i strangely find 1 more fun

Aiden was written better, storyline was written darker instead of filling it with lolz memes (+ Chloe > Sitara), but 2 overall had signifcantly better gameplay and drivable vehicles for once.

No. One was more focused and centralised on a personal story, the other was just a diversity convention filled with rainbows and rage comics.

t. retarded faggot contrarian

Anyone know the sales comparison? I know Watch_Dogs allegedly broke 10 million but I don't know how true that is and I don't know 2's sales figures at all

>I know Watch_Dogs allegedly broke 10 million but I don't know how true that is
The source is Ubisoft themselves. They are the only ones that would actually know. The figure is reliable unless you are dumb enough to think they would just flat out lie to their shareholders.

Ubisoft said Watch Dogs 2 did worse but still well enough to not kill the franchise yet. They never revealed sales figures.

>Aiden was written better

Attached: 1228299792908.jpg (800x600, 102K)

>implying either were good stories
They were both shit, 2 just didn't take itself seriously and I still couldn't give a shit about the story

nigger