Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFiuRKPftoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this thread

99% of all ps1 and N64 games

Ok, you first

Yea Forums after ~2012

Ugly as shit and boring too.

Attached: bob-omb-battlefield.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Are you saying it aged well or horribly?

What part of unpasteurized don't you understand?

based

too bad the mods are all nintendo fans and cannot handle any criticism of Nintendo IPs.

Attached: GTA-3.png (1000x1299, 551K)

(You)

Attached: denton.jpg (1002x857, 54K)

Attached: s-l1000[1].jpg (1000x895, 186K)

Attached: Bf2.jpg (350x496, 83K)

Remake with the engine of the new Deus Ex when?

it's fucked up. Play Doom: The Golden Souls 2 instead.

Attached: 1550678340554.jpg (1614x1080, 341K)

Just answer me dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFiuRKPftoA

Every video games pre-2005 aged horribly.

Still play today, what aged so bad? I know people complain about the bullet spread, but is that really a problem with games age? In 1942 you are basically firing lazers.

milk goes sour and chunky when it gets old, regardless of whether or not it has been pasteurized. I don't know why op added the bit about pasteurization and I also don't know why he's being a douche to you.

Wrong

They'd probably have to build a new melee system for that. It just ain't Deus ex without that dragon sword, and it would suck to have that as a canned animation only.

I absolutely agree, the game was meant to be Alex Jone's wet dream, and not an extremely accurate depiction of modern society

I just started this game recently (just got out of Hong Kong). I think it aged better than other games of that era like Morrowind or Half Life

Whats the good 1%?

have sex

Thanks.

It goes bad even quicker when it's unpasteurized because most bacteria are not killed off by heat. Not to mention the pathogenic risks
Also not OP, god help me if I had such shit taste

you mean, gameplay wise?

Deus Ex aged like a fine wine. The world around it aged like milk.

what are the best mods for Deus Ex? I downloaded a really good one years ago but forget what it was :(

Meaning the world in the game? Not to be an edgelord but I feel like its pretty accurate to the direction we're headed now

Attached: 1557801348297.jpg (850x423, 33K)

Crash, SoTN, tekken 3, FFVII

unpasteurized milk will turn into yogurt though, whereas pasteurized milk just turns rotten. and yogurt can be pretty tasty. it's also easier to digest for some people. i think op is saying it aged well, which is why he emphasized unpasteurized milk.

Gigacope

Meaning the world we live in.

have sex (with yourself)

diveprone bullshit, jet bullshit, gunship bullshit, frag spam bullshit

Unpasteurized milk doesn't turn into yogurt you dumb fuck. To make yogurt you actually need to give It both cold and hot treatments, leaving a brick of unpasteurized milk on the fridge or outside will just give you a coagulated crap that is disgusting,rotten and perfect for a digestive infection

I'm playing it right now and it's fucking great.

THIS. 5th gen has aged the worst of any gen. There are more Atari 2600 games worth playing than PS1 games, and I say that as someone who's not a fan of the Atari 2600.

THIS unfortunately

This is all (except for dolphin diving) still present in the newer titles, though.

Pleb

Attached: King's Field knight ded.webm (640x480, 2.91M)