SCP Secret Lab

This game is free on steam and only 4GB.
Server is twocows.mooo.com
Input that under Direct Connect
Tips for playing
>D-Class and Scientists start in Light Containment and have to go through Heavy Containment, to Entrance then to the Outside where they escape and become MTF/Chaos
>You do this using key cards you can select from your inventory using the TAB button. D-Class don't start with keycards, but can find them throughout the facility
>Facility Guards spawn in Entrance Zone and have to save the Scientists and kill the SCPs
>MTF are spawned in usually after a few minutes and rescue the Scientists and can kill or detain D-Class, as well as kill the SCPs (they work with Guards) Scientists become them after escaping
>Chaos Insurgency save D-Class and kill everyone else, but can work with SCPs, as they don't need to kill the SCPs to win
>SCPs need to kill everyone except Chaos, but can still Chaos
The SCPs are
>173 (Peanut) spawns in Light Containment and needs to wait a minute before he can open his door.
>109 (Larry) spawns in Heavy and can walk through doors and make portals (just click TAB to view the options)
>096 (Lanky) is slow as shit but when somebody looks at him he goes crazy and kills people
>049 (Doctor) is slow but can one shot people and rez them as zombies (I think it's E that does this, hold it down)
>939 (Doggo) is a dog that walks at the same speed as everybody else and can talk to others using the V button
>079 (computer) can look through security cameras, open/close doors, use electrical gates and is there to help the other SCPs win
>Q is the normal talk button
Come join, we're at 6/60 right now

Attached: 1520021989661.png (1208x910, 1.02M)

We playan

funny as fug game :D

7/60
It's happening

come on let's play anons!

better not be empty for filled with weirdos

bampu

You know it!

Attached: 1535323524204.png (686x559, 30K)

I go for cig. No one leave because of that

9/60

>cooperation and communication is needed to win
>shit mic
>deathly afraid of talking to other people

Attached: fuck.jpg (540x540, 22K)

No one gives a shit as long as you give some output. We have miclets but dont go that route. Just enjoy and give basic talk, like "I see enemy" or "let's go this way"

atleast you arent someone who's mic broke 5 months ago and hasnt bothered getting a new one

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1543828911563.png (800x450, 63K)

Buy a new or you get too content with shit situarion. Dont do that to yourself. You deserve better and we deserve your banter.

Still as good as I remember it.
Which isn't that great but the people are fun.

theres also something much worse than any of that, im also an ESL

Attached: doot.jpg (514x783, 40K)

the absolute state of the peanut

Attached: 1558538500068.jpg (411x418, 43K)

Like 33% of the server is ESL

Is there a character creation?

Nope.

Is it just me or is the developement really slow ?
I havent played in a few months, but it feels like its only got a few fixes or ui updates but nothing substantial or anything

people play to win?

it is practically non existant

Not tryharding. Anons are skillful players but most fun comes other way

10/60

Attached: 1519101749326.png (1521x848, 749K)

Attached: 1519256962648.png (600x436, 89K)

Thats a shame really.
It couldĀ“ve turned out so good
But it feels like its lost its drive

guess ill give it a try

Attached: areyoujustgoingtoscrollwithoutsayinghowdy.jpg (488x364, 14K)

That's funny considering Hubert bought a car from the patreon money.

Whats going on

Attached: 32534532524.png (512x512, 353K)

>that night when Hubert got banned from the /vg/ server

Its a shame this game got banished by jannies and devoured by discord trannies on /vg/ before they managed to get mics working on 50 player servers

Attached: 1540518544473.png (900x675, 1.14M)

>discord trannies
oh look this meme again

t. discord tranny

Fuck ABIB and his personal vendetta

Smash shit is spammed for months and trap threads hit bump limit, but a weeks worth of scp SL threads is an instant move to /vg/

Elaborate

bump

6/60
it's over

Free multiplayer with user server is Yea Forums's biggest enemy because the players play the game and dont discuss and give clicks.

>/vg/ got their hands on dev server build >makes server using it
>hubert and devs go onto the server seething
>gets banned from server
>hubert proceeds to perma ban every single person who was ever on the server

Are there streamables of seething hubert or anons bullying him?

Attached: 1490290874539.png (370x350, 96K)

Some anons leaked updated server meant for Patreons that you could play without being a donator. I think it was the doggo update. Hubert and couple guys from his dev/mod team joined the user server, got bantered and fucked. They start banning anons, the server host bans Hubert and his goonies. I pipe up in the thread that if Hubert has any balls he joins back in and we just play the fucking game. He actually joins, unbans people and plays with us for an hour or two. He even did some fun mods like every one dropping nades continously and he kept saying the next round would be his last before he needs to go but he actually stayed and played with us.

'member early /scp/?
I 'member

Attached: 1520880079110.png (555x555, 260K)

Was fun while it lasted but I'm too sick now.

t. Sick boi that coughed a lot

not that I know but there's webms of anons teamkilling hubert and gnoming him

Shit am I too late? whats the number?

5/60

Make it grow

down to 4
can't be helped, yuros populated but i was at work until just now

Number 15

pull the plug and let it rest