SHADOWBRINGERS

ITS HERE.
youtu.be/Q-xvdyJn48s

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_olliebarder_files_2019_05_ffxiv_shadowbringers_interview1-1200x675.j (960x540, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5Wa_7jHpb0
youtube.com/watch?v=bwZbJ0RN3VA
youtube.com/watch?v=hWkH1elDDLI
youtube.com/watch?v=ms1_fL1eJ-o
freetrial.finalfantasyxiv.com/
files.catbox.moe/jmofqk.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-xvdyJn48s
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vSvRf1xmLJu22MQUR512leJtxW8BQIIHnuwpwCjjcsgh0QcEbIKYpFzJK63UNBihub2k1gjjOC32Kms/pubhtml#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have sex and dilate

don't stop seething

I wish we had more leaks of the actions screen like for paladin, drk and nin.

That leaker's probably a headless corpse bobbing in the san fransisco bay right now though.

How does Soken do it everytime
Fucking madman
I hope he prefers making soundtracks instead of fucking his wife

Honestly this expansion seems to be shitting all over Stormblood, the only exception being the casualization/homogenization of the Tanks, but I'll have to wait and judge on that one later.

TONY PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE

>she based her character off of a different character in games and/or anime

Attached: Pp4a8li.png (894x894, 473K)

>hype for an mmo with a corny ass name like Shadowbringer
this board, man.

same plus war, yoshi probably discharged all his frustration with the sound technician on the leaker.

WE FALL

Attached: images.jpg (234x215, 6K)

dilate

can we talk about how badass astrologian's new animations are?

post dem vieras

Tony is for ________

How long can I go without rotation? Unless it is braindead easy I don't want to have to learn one and just have fun instead.
t.NIN

>xe has facebook-tier taste in anime trap waifus
I bet you like Astolfo too you normalnigger

>not playing Dragoon after they fix the jump delay
You have no excuse now.

At least the sound guy didn't die alone.

WE FALL
>WE FALL
WE FALL
>WE FALL

Attached: WE FALL.png (601x340, 447K)

i motherfucking planets around the characters

I thought they were going to go into more detail on the new job changes in the Live Letter, but they only ended up covering jobs I don't care about. I need to know what the fuck the new SMN stuff is

Attached: 1551971122637.png (469x291, 135K)

I think I did well with mine.

Attached: Viera.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

post buns

Attached: viera.png (2000x770, 2.42M)

Cuddling

post (you're) choco bunnies

did you know the guy who keeps commissioning hundreds of pictures of giant star fox and falco fucking in the middle of a city is a korean surgeon? I thought it was interesting

Attached: 1493932507293.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

wtf, this isn't a Classic WoW thread, jannies do your job

>That leaker's probably a headless corpse bobbing in the san fransisco bay right now though.
Leaks are a tool to stir up interest in their product in an otherwise stagnate market
If anything the leaker is getting a bonus

honestly would fuck

what does Yea Forums think about the new login screen

youtube.com/watch?v=d5Wa_7jHpb0

Attached: become playstation 1.jpg (795x561, 216K)

Would marry/10

Yoshida shot him with his gunblade user. It's over.

Attached: rip.jpg (822x579, 96K)

everyone knows leeron is best boy

WILL MCH BE FUN TO PLAY

Attached: 1552480878657.png (628x581, 446K)

>thought SB BLM was the best it's ever been
>ShB makes it even better

Attached: comfyblm.gif (128x119, 17K)

Bad tanks will still do shit damage due to wasted GCDs/poor choices. It just lowers the ceiling a little bit and removes a bunch of awkwardness. WAR having OGCD stance change was too good and made DRK/PLD changing feel bad in comparison.

I like it more than Stormblood's, but I really wish we had a version with audio quality that wasn't fucking mic-next-to-speaker tier

hello again my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again.

>normalfag xDtrap poster trying to lecture anyone on taste
Based normalfaggot poster.

we're mostly sol until E3 and actual launch at this point, sorry user.

Looks like they also aren't outsourcing to Americans either.

TONY IS FUCKING DEAD

ShB BLM literally only gets two new skills, Despair and Xolyglot or whatever the fuck it's called

Apologize.
Tony did what he had to do for the greater good.

Attached: 1534590644551.png (800x450, 405K)

Kino

will shadowbringers surpass classic wow in quality and player count this year?

It looks cool but I'm not a fan of having to suffer a chorus everytime I open the game. SB's drums and HW's piano were chill.

The best I could do on a laptop barely able to run the character select screen.

Attached: 2019-05-24+06_12_12-Window.png (584x563, 366K)

I imagine they contracted out the work till they get their own dude

Goddamn this shit is hype.

Attached: 1536932813094.gif (320x220, 151K)

>purple v in the center
they are catering to us Yea Forumsros...

Not sure if I like the new Malefic. Combust is an improvement though.

Wait how'd he get this?

Guess they left it to all the people who attended the media tour. So we'll know more maybe on the 30th.

I was scared it would be purple, so I'm happy with it.

Will BLM be the strongest job in the game?

Will MCH GUN and MNK be the chad jobs

gotta keep honing his skills else he will never surpass the master

Attached: 1545857242123.jpg (759x1000, 163K)

Summoner because it's my second favorite FF job and my first favorite is BLU.

Attached: 1541373208705.jpg (948x728, 116K)

I still can't decide between the three tanks.
Also, nice areolas.

you can turn off all sounds except the music in the benchmark settings.

Attached: ffxiv35.png (880x979, 1.32M)

That guy has been posting that in every thread. I think it's just his way of coping with how underwhelming, not bad, BLM was.

>
They're also getting a skill that allows them to keep up ice during downtime. Instead of cycling transposes and risking being in fire when the boss is vulnerable again.

>single target Flare
>single target Foul
>endless Enochian uptime
>endless Flares

Useless fucking totem

How do i become a sound guy

We also get freeze back. They unfucked it, and gave it a place in a flare rotation. And we can easily maintain enochian and restore umbral hearts outside of combat with umbral soul. Also two polyglot stacks.

Attached: bun.png (1134x793, 1.59M)

HOLY FUCK.

THANK YOU.

Attached: YN14Z.gif (250x250, 809K)

Is this senran kagura
You deleted it before I could get the source myself you FUCK

white hair is the most beautiful on buns
And I'm not even a bun.

>that second song in the Job Actions trailer
>remix of eScape and FF3 boss theme
What could it mean

Attached: 1558307118479.png (550x450, 333K)

Wasn't there more in benchmark?

Xenoglossys
Xeno: alien
glossys: language

>WILL MCH BE FUN TO PLAY
you tell me
honestly too early to tell, but damn if it doesn't leave a solid impression so far

Attached: MCH.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

i'm starting the machinist class now. i am actually going to start every other class i haven't tried and just keep them on my character, and switch to ones i feel like doing. is that possible? every class? is this what people do?

>WE FALL
>WE FALL
>WE FALL
>WE FALL

Attached: 1467785685335.jpg (640x780, 71K)

>check his channel to see if he uploaded other songs
>literally every single video has [EARRAPE] in the name

at least you're not red mage. We get one new skill that's actually useful. Everything else is filler garbage.

>No next tier of fire or blizzard, not even an updated AoE

>The call that saved MCH

Level 70 dungeon right out of the gate where we fight through reverse engineered Omega constructs to get to the secret facility in the Crystal Tower.

Attached: 1543449343554.jpg (325x325, 18K)

Yikes, everyone and their mother will join the club now eh...you dont get to play the job if you didnt suffer through 4.0

This looks fucking cool, but it seems to have no aoe outside of the REVOLVING STAKE at the end, will there be an aoe variant?

>i am actually going to start every other class i haven't tried and just keep them on my character, and switch to ones i feel like doing. is that possible? every class? is this what people do?
why do people find the concept of one character being able to play all jobs so hard to believe? is it the wowfags?

youtube.com/watch?v=bwZbJ0RN3VA

no fuck you

>boss is Omega Weapon

>Everyone in the main city is either a hardened fighter or a master craftsman who helps support the fighters
>That loud raid siren and everyone running to fight en masse
KINO

>do one run with Machinist
>get incredibly bored
I'm honestly surprised how I got it to 65 in the first place.
I'll have to do PvP to 70.

Just do whatever you feel like, man

Yes. You even get exp boosts for leveling lower level combat classes. If you have a level 70 character you get +100% exp from levels 1-59 and +50% for 60-69. The only drawback is that you can't get every class fully geared while it's still relevant due to weekly lockouts.

I really like the fact that MCH gets a whole bunch of different tools to use instead of just guns, now

That's a new AoE right before the Drill shot right?
Also Grenado shot back when?

yeah you're basically edgar with a carbine now.

Xenoglossy and Despair have EXTREMELY underwhelming animations for their potencies tho, which are more than Fire IV and Foul.

and a fucking boxing robot

to bad the city will probably be fucking empty in the real game

So how do you think the DRK storyline is going to be this time around?

Attached: 863DA2CA-2EBB-4FF8-AB71-74F732DF3892.png (361x401, 227K)

It took me awhile but I got all the combat classes to 70

Also its called job not class.

Nothing can be worse than rhaglr's reach

Yes, that's Auto Crossbow

Ahahaha, better get ready for all the faggots who'll make OW references every time you summon brobot, this is the normalfag job now.

Attached: 1529506988901.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

I hope they stop with this trend of making big cities but making them useless and creating an actual different place as endgame lobby

it looks incredibly stylish but i'm worried it's going to still be an incredibly stifled piece of trash
I WANT TO LIKE THIS CLASS

Attached: 1547035303239.jpg (640x612, 118K)

The Veraero and Verthunder after Impact was used looks like AoE ver spells to me

Short, considering you only get 1 level 80 quest.

I don't wanna be a manlet hyur pretending to be a male viera and I figured if I just turn the tiddies down on female I could pretend to be male, but even with the boobs at the flattest they can possibly be, they're still super noticeable, and fem viera only has 1 (one) short hairstyle
k m s

Attached: hmm.png (908x476, 880K)

>underwhelming, not bad
you don't keep milking what is already perfect retard

Did MCH lose the pets?

>the first has its own omega
or
>omega comes back from alpha to join us in the first, being shadowbringer's midgarsormir

Yeah, Auto Crossbow. I believe they mentioned that your abilities will upgrade while the robot is out so that's probably the same button as Spread Shot.

Did you miss the part where there are no job specific storylines in Shadowbringers and instead you just have 1 combined questline for all tanks, 1 for all physical classes, 1 for every DPS caster, and 1 for all healers?

>all this over-hype
>inb4 the xpac turns out shit
I'll be tempering expectations. You never know with square.

We're only getting one job quest for each job, but we're most likely going to see Fray again at level 80 and that's most likely how we're going to unlock his summon

Fray fucks you while looking like you because you spread so much darkness. Keep in mind the Job quest is at level 80

Kugane is hella populated

Attached: 3.png (959x866, 1.17M)

9/10

Second one is 6/10 if you remove the tattoo and change the hair color & eye color

4/10 generic shitty character created by a male. Red lipstick is gaudy, red tattoos are gaudy and gray hair is shit learn how to mix and match colors

2/10

8/10 don't like the tattoo

you mean the single DRK quest

Factually untrue. There is 1 job quest at 80.

>k m s
Please do.

login screen says otherwise fag

nah man, everything is looking amazing
the job actions pretty much sealed the deal

yeah my class.

>weekly lockouts.
what is this?

there's nothing new about that it's literally just old skills but AoE

the "WE FALL" in the lyrics has a hidden meaning.

World of Warcrafts downfall

Attached: warrior of darkness.jpg (760x1138, 165K)

Probably not

Tried the benchmark for just to see how my aging pc would fare. I just set it to maximum and noticed there were a couple of settings that were turned off so I turned them on. Seems like I got a halfway decent score.

I don't think I'll ever play it due to my shyness and social awkwardness along with the fact it requires a monthly fee.

Attached: bmscore.png (928x536, 530K)

>Beat Lv80 MSQ
>Go back to Sid and tell him what you did
>"That's nice, oh look you learned a new skill"
This, for every Job.

> We FALLLLLLLLL

Attached: 1180655944552.png (520x520, 14K)

who is the mch calling to summon the robot?

literally who was phone?

B&W filters have no effect on him. This nigga is 100% midnight black

BRD still good?

>no new job quests until 80
well shit, that fucking sucks

>RDM gets AoE that isn't fucking Scatter and ties into its normal ability-set
>it doesn't count
You have a long ways to go before you can truly don the red.

Attached: 1551460135779.png (242x242, 65K)

Probably Cid, or Biggs and Wedge

wow people like you rate other characters are still alive? also responding to multiple people in the same post? what are you 12?

We'll see when we see the content.

don't you have money to spend on Assmongoloid?

They're probably incorporating the Dreadwyrm Trance shit in the actual summons

holy shit the aesthetic of shadowbringer's music sounds fucking amazing

Attached: 1553645800621.gif (480x345, 3.29M)

We don't know it's just one quest. The questline will probably just unlock at 80 instead to fix the pacing issues the Job quests have had.

"BOB! GET IN HERE!"

I was legit 0 hyped before the live letter and now I'm so fucking hyped that I don't know how I'll survive this fucking month until the xpac comes out.
The most important thing in these MMOs is how fun are the classes you're playing, and from the trailer every class looks so fucking fun to play expect WAR which is the same

1 quest is not a storyline.
It's a "hey, you still exist and have become stronger than ever! here's a cool new skill for you to try" quest.

In the benchmark the SMN used a Phoenix Trance without actually summoning Phoenix

bishop is likely gone but rook is still there according to the benchmark datamine

>SB's SCHWING and YELLING is good but a chorus is bad

its a job you dumbass

>who is the mch calling to summon the robot?
Mustadio

*AHEM*
SHADOWNIGGERS

Attached: aymeric.png (828x812, 2.58M)

For what purpose, though? The current spells do everything perfectly. Anything else BLM gets from here on can only serve to improve what we already have and fill in some blank spots, which we barely even have anymore.
That I can agree on. They didn't look like much, but probably because they're both single target spells. One is instant cast, and the other looked like it had a pretty fast cast too.

We're finally free from the weeb music bros

You're only allowed to get so much end game gear per week. You get 450 tokens from doing stuff every week you can trade in for gear and raid bosses drop 2 random pieces from their loot table per week. Even if you repeat the raid you can't get more.

shawdowest nigga

>tfw I'm not overexcited or overhyped about the expansion
>tfw I'm not dissapointed or angry about it either
>tfw I'm simply happy and content with what I've seen and been told and look forward to getting immersed in the First shard, doing quests, leveling up my jobs and doing dungeons

I still can't get over how unnatural this looks in XIV. You'd think it would look more Ironworks or Garlean, or even Alexander.

Thought Cid didn't want to develop weapons?

You don't need to socialize in FFXIV whatsoever to do any of the content. Also the lowest sub option is 8 bucks and you won't miss anything of real value. Check the game out for one month and decide. IIRC you get a month free if you buy the game anyway.

I'm kinda surprised that we didn't get some of her moves this expansion. I figured that fireball was a sure thing

Attached: qFYMSvH.jpg (605x341, 66K)

Maybe they'll make it kinda longish so it's not just go here, cutscene, kill something, cutscene.

Attached: chocolate bunny.jpg (1920x1080, 601K)

Music is fucking kino.

I hope they let the plot go dark and let some serious shit go on, since it's another world they can do as much as they want

Attached: e6e385b811eea0d498929b2ca71c3fc5.jpg (563x800, 186K)

I really hope they can use the base hair styles, only 1 short hair kills me.

Attached: 10.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

I don't like it.

Attached: 1412454655961.gif (500x281, 938K)

I thought it was going to be a normal sky and then slice it in 2 when title drops. Still good

>You don't need to socialize in FFXIV whatsoever to do any of the content.
for dungeons yes, but for raids it's mandatory.

Wow this expansion looks great! have fun user!!

Attached: 34523435345.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

>yfw WE FALL

Attached: 1483483123749.jpg (2193x2617, 406K)

>Joke about how none of the Job quests will take place in The First since we won't be bringing any NPC's with us
>Yoshi removes Job quests

That does sound plausible.
Make it like the Promyvion dungeons where you need to fight your way to the next world.

>1 quest is not a storyline.
It is if it has more than two or three steps. There's nothing saying it's not one bigass quest.

Attached: 1554870705623.jpg (904x503, 64K)

are Viera locked to the hairstyles on the character creation?

Attached: 1520922642483.jpg (640x640, 85K)

WAR-fags will be happy if their super fell cleave crits almost as high as a dps nuke. Their class is already good.

Indeed they are.

Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie still fixed up Maggie for you. Could also be Stephanivien but Ishgard getting teleporting mechs seems like a huge leap.

Nero.

Not an option for him anyway. Seems like he'd enjoy just leveling all the jobs the most. You can do that so easily in FFXIV without ever talking a single word.

Then every other cutscene will play this
youtube.com/watch?v=hWkH1elDDLI

hairstyles and faces are separate

Attached: 1541812538434.gif (400x230, 2.72M)

>For what purpose, though?
A sense of power progression?

I’m honestly okay with the no job quests until 80 thing.
None of the Stormblood job quests other than DRK really benefited from being multipart. It’s not like having 1 single job quest means there will be no story or arc to it in the same way that having it spread over multiple quests doesn’t mean there will be depth to it.

How are you talking with my dick in your mouth, Lyse?

Attached: 4124.jpg (565x146, 12K)

this expansion is going to be really edgy and I can't wait

Attached: 1493583089009.gif (492x336, 2.98M)

keep telling yourself that

Attached: mchclass.png (110x57, 7K)

>effectiveness will depend on the player's skill
W-what did they mean by this?

>its actually a mutli quest long storyline that you get at 80

damn that'd be pretty fucking cool

Fuck you. I hate you. Go die.

ARR tracks should be illegal in Shadowbringers

Attached: 1556301352086.png (360x368, 216K)

Some modder did some looking in the Benchmark files and the Viera can't use the old hairstyles in the game.

They will only be pleased once they can outdps a BLM being buffed by 3 DNCsluts.

Attached: 1546765887888.jpg (722x700, 127K)

cute coal miner

Attached: chernobyl-miners.jpg (1284x856, 243K)

He sacrificed his pets for a stand

For all we know it could be one long quest at level 80 instead of a chain of quests broken by levels.

imagine being this much of an easy to please corporate dick sucker. "here user here are three skills you already have but now they're in AoE FORM YAY!!"

Hey anons i haven't played this in about 4 years
How long would it take for me to catch up?

Attached: 1534646395048.png (1092x832, 1.08M)

It's mistranslated.

>yfw its remixed edge versions

>Roes are still taller than Viera/Hrothgar

B T F O

Be funny if it just became an ambient song as you went around and people were scared of you.

>BRD's whole storyline was pretty much "inspire others and don't be a tryhard doing everything solo, it'll get to your head"
>LMAO your songs buff only you now though

You got a month get cracking

Ah, you're here to shitpost and dab on XIVcucks epic-style, I see, I see. Carry on then.

Attached: 1538835042202.jpg (154x113, 8K)

dont worry DNC ERPers put us MCHs to cuckshed

truly we are, the shadowbringers™

About a month if you watch all the cutscenes.

After I kill you, I will rape your corpse. Don't worry, I'll be gentle.

>genderlocked
>hairlocked
>helmetlocked
I'm loving all this finished content we're getting in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers

>4 years
Depends, if you cleared all MSQ quests back then not much, otherwise enjoy 100+ level 50 fetch quests.
You could do it anyway in a month anyway tho.

You must be really short to think like this, why height matter to you so much?

depends on what you play, how much time you play, do you talk to people and request their aid or just stay silent and do everything by your lonely self.

At this point, about a month of light poopsocking.
Or a week of casual play if you're small time and buy a jump potion to 60 and msq like a good goy.

new race is purely cosmetic. the fact they're spending time at all on them you should be grateful for. imagine how many raid tiers we're missing out on

>Limited jobs
>Limited job quests
>Limited audio
Nah just kidding get cucked male viera cock sucker

Tough to say. Around 120 hours of gameplay?

Tell me Yea Forums.

Have you respected the content today?

Attached: 1558721663119.png (1902x395, 83K)

W-what did it say in moonspeak?

>people talking about classes as if we have full knowledge of every tool tip

Attached: 53.png (64x76, 9K)

this is the one I'd like to believe.

S to spit on meowie's grave

Keep posting this in every xiv thread until Mr Happy disappears forever, thanks

I didn't play until the launch of HW and I moved through the story pretty fast when I just focused it. I figure you could get caught up pretty fast if you beeline MSQ. Like two weeks to a month depending on how much you play

>he doesn't take yoshi's bullshit lazyness he must be a male viera tranny!
kys dilate

Attached: 1471128393821.gif (300x300, 566K)

>We FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: 1179686392375.jpg (528x400, 40K)

For hroth and some other races its kind of frustrating you can't make a 'white' character with a warm skin tone. No matter what pale color I choose they all have a blue undertone giving them a slightly deathly palor.

Attached: QWQgZeE.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

It’s funny watching people act like they know everything about the jobs and saying X job is in the cuck shed.

is that one of your e-celebs?

BLM is already apex power.

Attached: vivitrance.png (240x240, 100K)

FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR EXPANSION

Attached: ss+(2019-05-24+at+01.00.27).jpg (677x561, 135K)

get out of here Ion you're in the wrong thread

What is your favourite job user?
Because it's in the cuck shed

enjoy having to pay to change your hairstyle

>Level 80 MCH quest is just you meeting Nero to pick up your robot.

Attached: 1534379397809.gif (320x180, 108K)

You and me both. I really hope for an equivalent amount of edgy dialogue choices to go with it.
>Fray's face this entire expansion

Attached: 1536185582220.gif (245x242, 628K)

Will SCH be fun again?

SB sucked but this guy was awesome

I didn't like him at first, but after a while it sort of rubbed off on me. Now his autism is endearing.

>enjoy having to pay to change your hairstyle
Yeah it fucking hurts me to pay 2k gil everytime

Attached: 1480435336750.gif (500x281, 1.64M)

>tfw i have to murder my first friend

They literally said yesterday it was 1 quest.

Wow user you sure are sticking it to the fucking man by complaining in an XIV thread with a subscription active

Attached: 1530418180398.jpg (312x362, 31K)

You disgust me

THE ROAD THAT WE WALK
IS LOST IN THE FLOOD
WE ARE PROUD OF YOU PAVING
OUR WAY THROUGH THE BLOOD

Attached: 1492493868926.gif (226x224, 182K)

WE WILL BUILD HEROOOOESS

Will I play Shadowbringers and enjoy it in peace?

Trying to level some alts while waiting for Shadowbringers after having not played for a while. Currently doing DRG which is at 35, for leveling speed should I be doing PotD or something else? If PotD do I spam certain floors?

God, I want to know more about the SCH change, I want to see how fucking deep in the shed we are again.
I want to see what does the upgraded version of Inner Beast and Steel Cyclone.
I want to know what does the single target WAR buff and what it give them themselves.

The 29th can't some soon enough

Attached: at first I was like.jpg (417x599, 184K)

Attached: 20190524142259_1.jpg (1920x1080, 449K)

There is aoe. The electricity around him is the same as the bishop turret.

>people saying one month
2 months, depending on how fast you want to go, but you definitely will not want to speedrun.
Doing HW and SB1 back to back will wear you down, I would unsub in-between and just play something else for a while.

51-60 if the fastest for solo dps. You can also run squadron missions if you have them unlocked for good exp. Dungeons are the best if you have a tank or healer friend to queue with.

Fuck you i thought there was some shit on my screen.

>woah there cowboy looks like you have a complaint about a game you like and yet you still play it. I am very smart
I'll keep giving (You)s just send a reply my way

Attached: 1478805307221.jpg (1100x1113, 190K)

>when getting fucking called interrupted a Zenos-Estinien meetup and forced a loss on you
Fuck that nigger

If you want leveling speed do PotD, floors 51-60 over and over. Do that 'til lv. 50, or lv. 60 if you're masochistic. If you have a friend that's a healer or tank and they're fine with tagging along, spam odd-leveled dungeons instead.

Yeah but it's probably as long as the usual questline. They just consolidated it so it doesn't have shit like
>WoL your PLD quest is ready and your match is starting RIGHT NOW
>not really lol come back in three levels

What a gentleman

Attached: 14625346356.jpg (375x362, 53K)

I love antagonists like Nero who aren't really bad guys, just kind of assholes with selfish motives.

Really makes them seem more human and they always are the best characters once they are redeemed.

>Heavensward launch had 11,905 players on Steam at its peak
>Stormblood launch had 25,599 players

Predict Shadowbringers launch numbers
>inb4 who cares about steam
it's the only real metric we have that's not bullshit

When are they going to make it so fates scale to your level and give better exp than deep dungeons

Taking an alt class 1-80 doing potd and hoh sounds like a nightmare

Red is literally the least gaudy lipstick.

My brothers it's time

Attached: drk5.jpg_orig.jpg (1364x2048, 276K)

crit or sks

the server problems will affect your peace.

think I'll go with the wild hair + bangs at the end, will see

Attached: protobun.png (1503x935, 3.08M)

Any good porn of Lyse being raped?
I already know about Gridany

Attached: monkey.jpg (470x353, 39K)

35-45k active players on Steam is my predickchun

Will Asmongold quit WoW and switch to FFXIV full time by 2020?

>Elixir Field and Howling Fist don't show up
>Forbidden Chakra also doesn't show up
>But the Hadouken uses up the Chakra
When does the embargo end and we get to see the full skill list?

Gridany is Yda, not Lyse

sks, always

They are getting lazyer and lazyer, fuck them.

>When are they going to make it so fates scale to your level and give better exp than deep dungeons
Never, FATEs in Shadman are planned to give reward-currency and rewards instead of EXP for the most part

user if steam accounted for the bigger portion of players this game wouldn't have survived Heavensward. Square would have cut that shit loose if it only had around 30k subscribers

Will Shadowbringers score a 9.5/10 by IGN?

Depends on job, ie Dragoon won't benefit from above-stock skillspeed much at all

50k give or take 5k.

Should be interesting. about 300-400k active players overall.

>"oh hey this'll probably be some orchestral shit like triumph"
>normal string heavy opening
>weird electronic shit going on in the background
>singing starts
>mfw
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIT

Attached: 437.jpg (240x334, 16K)

post big cats?

Attached: cat.png (603x439, 356K)

Yo what's this right click for bangs shit in the benchmark

rip user

Attached: 1557424466062.jpg (246x191, 24K)

It beats ascians who seem to have their motives for uniting the shards but don a smug, cackling moustache-twirlingly nefarious persona for no immediately apparent reason.

> we fall
That would mean ffxiv downfall, unless they change it to “they fall” we are screwed ffxiv tranny bros

>The "pure healing" was a mistranslation about cutting down the shield and regen divide and making all healers more well rounded
Fuck I hope so. It lines up with what Yoshida said a while ago.

I don't wanna respect the content.

>>Forbidden Chakra also doesn't show up
What? Yes it does.

>All the class pruning
>no class identity anymore
>YOU DONT PAY MY SUB girl gamer healers won
>pets taken out, just cosmetic passives now

Remind me again how everyone got hype? Genuine question, as the live letter was going down everyone was laughing at how bad it was, I wake up the next day and everyone's just insanely excited

Am I missing something that happened in between?

Attached: 0001.jpg (577x428, 29K)

It literally doesn't do anything, I think they uploaded a busted up version of the creator

Sonic totem confirmed to be a wow shiller

Omega, who is alive and the reason you're able to travel freely to the First.

Weak bait

right here brother

Attached: ronso19.jpg (1866x1440, 324K)

>as the live letter was going down everyone was laughing at how bad it was
so you only saw the first hour of audio issues

is the first song in the job actions trailer up anywhere yet?
>those horns

is the normal combat music leaked too?

Attached: 1547028440057.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

because most people play dps and dont really care for beta roles like healing

>remove a bunch of useless passives/cast and forget skills shared between all classes in a role
if anything the classes are getting more identity by not sharing the same literal skill like protect

Reminder that the pastebin leaker said not much was changed for SCH. It's very possible we still have most of not all of what we had in SB.

Attached: bn.png (1920x1004, 3.74M)

>Remind me again how everyone got hype?
By being smarter than you

Attached: 1519819013014.png (500x500, 279K)

Anyone being a piss baby about pets being taken away is full-on bait mode

I BROWSE THIS THREAD IN INCOGNITO BECAUSE YOU ALL EMBARRASS ME

Attached: Screenshot (6).png (2560x1440, 2.59M)

Classes havent had identity since HW. remember 3 melee 1 mch comps? remember when bard only buffed casters?

Will my FC disband before Shadowbringers?

I find it strange we haven't gotten any new characters introduced yet and stuff like that. They're really keeping the story under wraps.

They've yet to make a dungeon boss theme better than this
youtube.com/watch?v=ms1_fL1eJ-o

It's free up to level 35
freetrial.finalfantasyxiv.com/

The most shit that got pruned was Tanks, and all they did was enforce the playstyle veryone already does,

Do I listen, and spoil it early, or wait to hear it the first time with my 3 fc mates I'll be leveling with?

Attached: bard.jpg (1200x840, 238K)

>pets taken out, just cosmetic passives now
Wait, so Summoner is kinda like Dissidia's Yuna now?

Attached: icKIFmp.jpg (1858x1057, 289K)

Will Shadowbringers be the expansion where Square Enix finally invests money back into the game and improve it?

Howling fist was removed but the other 2 are still there.

I wish Rava had these shorter eyebrows, I would prefer darker skin

Attached: 8e300cda3edc3047a9fe5d539afde964.png (507x840, 883K)

files.catbox.moe/jmofqk.ogg

It's probably broken, the hairstyle to the right of the first choice is typically the preceding hairstyle with bangs and "hidden" hairstyles are displaying for selection.

If you ran the benchmark or watched the benchmark you already heard it.

Attached: Free Login June 17th.png (933x243, 347K)

>When does the embargo end and we get to see the full skill list?
The 29th at 6AM apparently

yeah revenge twofold can't be beat

What's this?

SCH has been the top dog healer since 2.0, I think you'll be okay.

rate my specs

Attached: 1515285676123.png (1366x725, 1.72M)

The pets are still there but they aren't tangible entities. They all function like Demi-Bahamut in that they follow you around and their actions are tied to you doing stuff rather than waiting on their AI

Ah heres the battle theme.

Are WARfags seething?

Quite honestly the only decent looking one that isn't a grandpa cat

>theyve yet to make something better than this
>check link
>its from HW
Sounds about right

It's misnamed.
>We have discovered an issue wherein the option to pin favorite hairstyles has been incorrectly named "Hide All Bangs." Please note this does not affect the functionality of the feature.

The more I see Hrothgar the more I like those goofy shits.
The more I see Viera the more I picture them as trannies.

Attached: BD78F7E5-1B93-4E9B-A0D2-85FFF47B6111.png (822x975, 960K)

>mfw WE FALL

Attached: 1445821303943.gif (360x263, 623K)

Extremely High

I guess I'm an accidental bait lord or something but I'm just left more confused, I guess the majority of Yea Forums are dps mains?

I guess I'm still failing to understand how everyone's so excited over... stuff being removed, since there's hardly anything new, is that really worth celebrating? Spending 40 bucks?

Still wondering where all the hundreds of posts on Yea Forums and other chatrooms went that were all hooting at how bad the expansion looked, feels like I got teleported or some shit

Attached: 1499310883866.png (110x239, 53K)

To all the retards that keep saying healers are being changed into WoW healers.

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-115225_Facebook.jpg (1080x1098, 457K)

>that eScape remix in the job trailer
i fucking need it

jesus christ user

How the fuck?

Kind-of-but-not-really, it's moreso egis were consolidated down to how everybody usually played them which is an auto-attack bot with a special ability. There's no pet hotbar anymore and pets can't be targeted by allies or enemies anymore, they can't die.

Attached: 5c9.png (492x816, 471K)

i love how even the npcs are embarrassed

>stuff being removed,
Extremely little was directly removed, all classes have net gains.

Does it keep counting when you're offline
Asking for a friend

Oh, well, then I guess I'll have a listen.

How did I do?

Attached: Bunny dork.png (920x1047, 1.03M)

>THat look of derision from the SCH and DNC

yes nigger we're not running a charity here

I wish we got a proper release of the combat theme when you fight regular enemies in the shadowbringers areas. you can barely hear it during the stream when yoshida plays.

based tranny poster

Yes.

Attached: file.png (696x919, 677K)

Attached: 1555784602963.png (1070x868, 48K)

Yes

Beside SCH

Fucking this, please.

Attached: 1549536127353.png (600x800, 306K)

Don’t give (You)s to someone who just discovered concern trolling.

soken is a GOD

Attached: 11.png (596x596, 603K)

So since Balmung is no more, what is the high pop degenerate realm now? Cactus?

Attached: 1558582601332.jpg (1500x2122, 213K)

And BRD.

>removal of protect
Every healer had it. You cast it at the start of the dungeon and then forget it exists. There is no reason why it should exist instead of just accounting for the % of damage on the enemies' numbers
>removal of tank stances
Most people never even touched tanking stances because of muh autistic DPS race, and again all classes had their own stances that did pretty much the same
>removal of TP
Useless stat that you never run out of unless you're playing with tards. If you ever ran out of TP you had to reconsider your party or yourself

Even the NPCs are judging you

We haven't seen the damage done to them yet, so who knows.

I'm starting to feel the same. Shame because I'm a huge FFTAfag.

THANKS user
So fucking good

Attached: 1530164158673.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Indomitability costing faerie gauge instead of aetherflow is a net gain

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-xvdyJn48s

What do we think about this?

Oh i see, maybe i'll try leveling one, thanks.

Have the AF gear models been mined yet? I really want to take a close look at some of those weapons.

Attached: 1246516189380.jpg (231x311, 18K)

I WANT A MAX HEIGHT, MAX BUST VIERA TO BREED ME

I feel like the Prelude is a bit out of place

congratulations, you are the first person to actually make an unattractive bun-bun.

bad
ok

If you're not playing either one of the new classes or one of the classes that got major reworks in shadowbringers then you're doing it wrong. Square-enix cannot make new things or completely change things without making those things the best things in the game. Dark Knight is probably going to be doing DPS levels of damage, Ninja and Machinist will be doing the most damage in the game, and Dancer and Astrologian will be mandatory for every party due to their insanely OP buffing abilities. Everything else will be crap by comparison.

>The more I see Viera the more I picture them as trannies.
I hate their noses desu.

I think that's just because it was recorded from the benchmark directly rather than datamined

This makes the most sense. I trust leaker-kun.

>Cactus

>She

What race+gender are you?

Waitin' for those mods that replace job-armor models with the Shadowbringers benchmark models as a back-port

Attached: 1529328284780.gif (500x379, 1.29M)

meh

It's there because we're not supposed to hear more.
But I bet someone will piece together a good enough full version from the pieces.

>Hur dur developers give us all these tones and colors to pick from
>REEEEE NOTHING BUT BROWN SKIN AND BROWN/BLACK/WHITE HAIR IS ALLOWED

Mateus

No I datamined it, it's literally like that in the files.

>Beside SCH
[citation needed]

I kinda like the noses. They're actually kinda bunny-like.

Being a contrarian doesn't make you cool

You would think they would at least let WHM use the PvP version of Protect, for a quick damage reduction they can throw on a single person.

Hey man if you wanna go make your character look like a clown with blue skin and green hair and pink paint be my guest. You do you.

t. rainbow colored autist attempting to look unique

Fair enough, that makes sense

you mean benison?

Mateus and then World Visit to Balmung

Tony deserved it

Professionals need to know their shit, not have their thumb in their ass doing guesswork for an hour+

>benison?
>Benis
Haha!

Is this the actual leaked theme or a made up one

I'm guessing you're playing on laptop and changed settings to PC (high)?

>So since Balmung is no more
???

Benison is a shield, Protect is a shorter, stronger bole

Been out of the loop. Heard Gunbreaker was in. Was disappointed in finding out it's a tank.

Shitty tank queues all over again from HW, fuck my life. Maybe I should quit for good.

Mateus, everyone turned into a degenerate here

Thanks anons.

That's what I was really hoping for. They should have done that in SB to give WHM some more utility.

But who said that's the boss theme of the xpac

>hrothgars already forgotten
shitty memerace

Really? That's disappointing, because that's not even a good song.

>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN PEOPLE ARE MAKING VIERA THE WAY THEY ALWAYS LOOKED?
You are going to get enough min height veena with heterochromia and clown hair.

Even the NPC are embarrassed. Awesome.

>[citation needed]
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vSvRf1xmLJu22MQUR512leJtxW8BQIIHnuwpwCjjcsgh0QcEbIKYpFzJK63UNBihub2k1gjjOC32Kms/pubhtml#

i-if i keep posting it, maybe it'll come true

Dilate

>Over 10 and a half minutes of loading
Holy shit

Attached: 1555841632553.png (344x382, 158K)

It's pretty bad, to be quite honest.

Find a flaw.

Attached: flawless.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

So Balmung's no longer on Aether, right?
I was in a MSQ roulette with a person from Balmung a few months ago when I was still subbed and they just kept talking to themselves in party chat, and every other experience I've had with people from Balmung wasn't much better

Okay lad but where's the source for any of that?

Any server on Crystal and then visit to Balmung

You guys keep linking this and ignoring how it says CHANGED skills. Nowhere does it imply they're all deleted. They could be changed or deleted.

Skin is too dark

Datamined from benchmark.

The name is literally on the document. Go ask the guy how he ripped the skills from the benchmark.

Attached: file.png (945x803, 1.59M)

ayylmao/10

Kino
Definitely HW tier

>Skin is too dark
Stop your whitewashing you evil madman, Viera are brown!

Attached: 1558725292086.jpg (1314x1096, 181K)

I believe it, but is that a good thing?
I'm no hardcore raider, but I liked how sch was unique in being more focused on shielding than healing in HW and how whm had no instant casts or big shields.
>remain unique
I'll stay on the fence until this is proven.

>Face tied to hairstyle
>Not needing fantasia

You alright mate?

Why even play a viera if you're going to make a light skinned blond blue eyed person?

Duty failed

hold on to that feeling

Did I do ok?

Attached: Bun1.jpg (1920x1080, 549K)

From the benchmark

MORE! YOU MUST TELL ME MORE, FROGMAN!

Attached: 1556482794504.png (250x255, 103K)

Literally just a bunny version of lyse/10

Attached: bun31.jpg (1920x1080, 981K)

Balmung is on Crystal now. Aether got the raw end of the deal because they got Faerie and Jenova.

>tank stance doesn't affect damage now
>just adds enmity

FUCKING RIP DIVERSION WE MADE IT LA-

>xenoglossy 750 potency
>2 polyglots
>eno is 15% now

FUCK FUCK GO BACK WE NEED DIVERSION

Dull brown isn't good enough
If they aren't chocolate or caramel then they'd better be pale

This. It's clear they're separating SCH and SMN so all of those damage skills are probably getting a new coat of paint considering SCH's new dot looks different thematically. And keep in mind the pastebin says SCH didn't get changed very much.

When you buy Garo gear it becomes available at the calamity salvager, so it's safe to just discard it after you've bought it with wolf marks right? Implying ofc that you can still get them at the salvager after the event ends.

Attached: 1543294376624.gif (128x119, 9K)

That's not fair at all.

You can buy everything back beside the shield.

How did you get this and where are the rest?

If you get insufficient score you get a different end cutscene where the npcs are disappointed. You can force this to happen by limiting your FPS to a very low number with MSI Afterburner overlay or something.

Changed skills don't have their skill id altered, just the properties.
No skill id means it no longer exists. There are many changed skills still present in the list with their original skill ids intact.

dang i wonder if i should hop on again
this was my welfare cat btw
i hope i don't get too many weird looks for looking like a relic

Attached: 1557471391113.png (699x737, 929K)

the implication is that they either are just changing the visuals of the spells to be more 'scholarly' or making every healer only have one filler and one dot in regards of dps

the first one implies that they'd give brand new vfx for every old scholar dps spell while making them do exactly the same thing they do, and the second one basically kills the sch gameplay. reminder that they said they wanted "healers to heal more than dps" and sch is known for being a greedy fuck in regards of dps

ALL attacks raise enmity with the tank-stance now and they said damage calculations and potencies are getting mucked around with for 5.0. Don't panic matey

Yes, everything is purchasable again, except oddly, the spirit shield. Hopefully they will fix this.

You need to get the full set, then show it to the priest, THEN you can discard it

bro i want to like them so bad but the fucking hunch just makes armour on them look worse than roe armour somehow
i'll maybe have a ronso retainer and leave it at that

What's it like being a brainlet?

MALE MIDLANDERS TOO FUCKING SHORT

Any good FCs on Ultros? My old FC fell apart because nobody wanted to play SB

I dont even play this game

Attached: 35734754743734.png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

I tried making something I liked for Hrothgars, but I don't like any of the options they have. They feel really limited

>43s loading time
wtf

>reminder that they said they wanted "healers to heal more than dps"
no they didn't

THE PEACE THAT WE SENT YOU
TO CAST TO TOMORROW

that lala up front by the dancer is so fucking hot

Did you notice I didn't rule out that they're being REPLACED and not REWORKED?
Old skill gone, new skill added. Not changed but replaced.

Can't search the skill id list without a reference point for what those skills might be because it also includes every enemy skill within the list.

Sit down, smoothbrain

faerie is the ERP hub. Please come here

Now, this I could get down on. That is my type of women

Dunno, ask all the mongoloids on Aether.

>FRAY COMING OUT ROARING AS THE LYRICS SCREAM WE FALL

I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

Attached: hard3.jpg (638x716, 209K)

Soken is the best of the music team, I missed him, especially during the raids.
I'm really excited for Shadowbringers knowing the bangers are back too

Attached: 1533738749205m.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

When it comes to job identity, all of SCHs new healing spells were shown to be executed via the fairy, in which Eos got one and Seraph had three. This means they're probably all off globals too.

Attached: viera.png (558x816, 693K)

?

I hope it's louder because I can barely hear it

Attached: 1558558329618.jpg (500x500, 44K)

WE FALL wins if it is indeed the dungeon boss theme. Prove me wrong. RT is still second best, though.

user im on a fucking laptop

Attached: unknown[1].png (621x174, 186K)

more of a >>/g/ question but I'm trying to make more room on my SSD for XIV, what here is bloatware so i can purge it cause im fuckign stupid.

Attached: ssd.png (679x628, 27K)

wesummonfuckingfray

Attached: 1539129901282.gif (350x197, 712K)

I also like the interlude while monk is meditating.
The job trailer is alarmingly well edited.

We fall doesn't even have a hook to it, it's just DUDE FALLING LMAO for two minutes

You can only buy it back if you have the achievement, that's how Salvagers work, they use cheevo flags.

nah I just use a Dell Laptop

Tried making a cat that doesn't look like a grandpa and doesn't use the same face as 99% of the cats I've seen

Attached: cat5.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

I have all the garo achievement and I can't buy the shield back

I want to roll Rava but pale Veena just fit better with all the edgy gear I've collected.

Attached: vn.png (1368x1008, 2.13M)

shame about her hands clipping through her hat

Steam

Well, yes, that is true, I was assuming this was common knowledge and only addressing that they can throw it away.

If anything, it shows that they might be doing the groundwork to finally separate SCH from ACN and SMN if even things like Ruin are in the red.

R8

Attached: dpg1x7.png (616x712, 642K)

Please don't

>1:04
Soken is god-tier

Well Soken is also the lead sound guy on top of being the composer so the sound in trailers is his work.

Can you not take off that fucking dumbass helmet from the veena? Or am I the dumbass

Nigger unless we get photo realism in 10 years. Clipping will happen in everygame EVERYGAME

a fucking space gaming laptop apparently

Yup, that's the general assumption and it's long overdue.

Tied to hair choice

I am, in fact, a dumbass

Thats normal if someone isnt using a SSD.

>WE FALL
WE FALL
>WE FALL
WE FALL
>WE FALL
WE FALL
>WE FALL
WE FALL

Attached: 1529130067181.jpg (700x769, 86K)

It's okay user, we're all dumb sometimes.

That's pretty nice for visual/flavor identity, but if the end result is still the same toolbox with a different color scheme, I'll be disappointed.
I understand that the healers/tanks have constantly had balance problems due to those different toolboxes, but that's no excuse for making them all the same.

Sokken's genius is what I always look forward to most for expansions

Attached: 1467810157338.gif (500x282, 3.65M)

these guys were incredibly based, bles stheir souls

its pretty powerful but i dont think its fuckin turbo strong tier. it has a 1070 max q and an 8th gen i7 in it.

Attached: 1555617845511.jpg (371x353, 13K)

Anyone know where people get the job icons in good resolution?

It's gonna be a bitch to get it all.
Almost 20K Wolf Marks each across 13 jobs.

YEEEEES

Attached: 1558008654966.jpg (228x211, 14K)

Attached: 1494800778894.png (1280x720, 2.64M)

I forget there's people that still don't have an SSD in 2019 years after Christ.
How can you bear with that? His GPU isn't even that old.

Attached: 1526724138105.jpg (394x453, 33K)

Are we going to get classic FF goblinos as the First's Goblins
They can just reuse the FFXV model for them

Attached: gobb.jpg (1221x807, 117K)

I want to be taller and have a straight back

Attached: unknown.png (513x480, 402K)

Stronger than my i5 2500k & RX 480 desktop

That's actually kind of impressive.

Attached: 1558228895647.png (600x436, 372K)

the transition animations for each job is really good

Don't think I've seen anyone else use the short hair yet

Attached: chrome_pXB2LQANuR.png (883x892, 1.4M)

So, I'm just now looking at the live letter. DNc and AST are going to be the go to, huh? I know they said they didn't want that to happen but, I dunno.

Cowardly lion.

To be fair, it's the kind of thing you don't think of if you've never been near one,

As an AST main, I love fucking love it.

The whole constellation thing and card is what drew me to AST in the first place.

>tfw 60s on an SSD
h-haha

Attached: 79480123.jpg (658x523, 58K)

Maybe they have an SSD as a OS drive but don't care enough about FFXIV or the benchmark to put it on the SSD. It's common for people to have a small SSD for booting and a large HDD for everything else.

DNC is going to be THE tranny job. For both the ERPer and parse autist varieties.

Attached: sad.jpg (800x450, 153K)

DNC is a dps you fucking goober

AST/SCH will remain the meta

but DNC will replace BRD

for references sake for you lot, on my 2080 and i9, I get around 20k on the benchmark if that means anything, probably not.

Probably because of the samurai bun thing on the back

Attached: bench.png (1930x1085, 2.83M)

WE

>fucking future alien tech tier laptop
>its not that strong

Attached: 1556543823437.png (1022x1274, 1.19M)

im on an ssd and my loading was 40 secs on the benchmark

user how the fuck

we're memeing too hard and if we need "tranny" to hold any weight at all we need to clearly define what is and is not a tranny, we're hanging on the precipice of "tranny" being the new "stop disagreeing with me" overused insult as "cuck" fell into

Attached: 1536952059459.jpg (1104x1200, 231K)

When dancer comes out i'm only going to dance with cute girls, boy characters don't get my buffs.

hnng, can't decide.

Attached: 006871323253.png (748x483, 808K)

my cpu is fucking terrible

There's no saving it at this point, it already means nothing.

who /not actually playing a viera but likes making cute girls in the benchmark/ here

Attached: bun with a gun.png (675x883, 1017K)

Tranny means someone who is or claims to be transgender or genderfluid. Both the ERP community and the speedrunning parse autist community are fucking PACKED with them. It's not a meme. Load up an RP community discord or the Balance and watch for a few days.

>we're hanging on the precipice of "tranny" being the new "stop disagreeing with me" overused insult as "cuck" fell into
We crossed that line about 300 threads ago

I like that you have the option to add coeurl whiskers (antennas?) to this face. It really helps anchoring them to the lore/universe.

Someone make a new thread with the complied music we have so far.

guilty

Never moving from my fem midlander if only the animations didn't suck

What if Tony was a Blizzard plant infiltrating to deliberately sabotage the event?

Just need for somebody to slip up and call a mod a tranny on /g/ like soiboy and get it filtered sitewide

>Rewatch job trailer
>song's beats go into overdrive when it goes to monk
Based

You cannot buy back the shield.

Attached: ffxiv_05242019_165609_809.jpg (1270x635, 183K)

What? I never said DNC wasn't a dps. I'm saying that people will want those two classes in a party no matter what. Oh, I see, yeah, that made it seem like I was referring to it as a healer.

disable this. it decreases your loading times.

for me with it on its 40ish seconds, off is 13 seconds.

Attached: 1.png (679x232, 9K)

very nice

>disable the thing that gives you more accurate loading times to make yourself look better
lol

Literal center of the universe.

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XIV_ SHADOWBRINGERS - Job Actions (1080p_60fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).webm (772x550, 2.97M)

Rate my future retainer

Attached: 2db0744d49ff1f4eed128a77d2d289bf.png (434x609, 461K)

well the idea I suppose is with that on it shows loading times as if it's your first time in a given area

>He doesnt frequently clear his system cache

Tired of playing Bard, which class is the most fun and less boring to play after getting used to it ?

>all those fuckin' effects relating to the constellations' legends of the Twelve

I just bought a pretty good $1000 laptop two months ago and that shit struggles to get above 6000 even at 720p, sto jerking yourself off.

AST so thicc they have their own gravitational field

all the music is here:

>he plays dumb bunny
>not cool lion
dumb! sad!
unamerican!