What do Black gamers think about the Japanese design of Black characters?

What do Black gamers think about the Japanese design of Black characters?

Attached: 1558703194122.jpg (1416x850, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/EurasianTiger
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
lookism.net/User-Copenhagen
youtube.com/channel/UCJ2ELgRXSxBd5-qnDTAtm3g/
reddit.com/user/ArtistInStarving/
artistinstarving.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/tendaspencer
anony.link/http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x615jqp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DARKER

Americans and their stupid diversity ruin everything.

Attached: 1549986431822.jpg (951x842, 153K)

there are no negress like Sheva

I'd tap both desu

Wolfenstein II was made by worse than Americans, it was made by - may God forgive me for uttering this word - Swedes.

It's just lack of creativity. White characters are always middle aged sad men with stubble or beard.

America is the seat of world degeneracy

Attached: 1557712353684.jpg (946x798, 99K)

I like right more what game is she from?

Left is a soulless fuckdoll made for White incels to put that "Bleached" collar on.
Black men are not cucks like them so they would choose right.

>mfw the 3D variant even beats the 2D

Attached: bjoj2WohWELoSHIZRgkM32ncYecodeL9YInQNan5tas.jpg (855x768, 160K)

I personally think that both of them are good. Because we get a variety of black characters through games. But if I have to choose, idd rather go for the jap designs, because they mix different races and variety of skin colours. Compared to americans who want the basic looking black person.

>photoshop

The girl on the left looks she fucks White guys.

God I want to ram my dick into Sheva brown cunt
RE 5 and DMC 4 females were made for fucking

Japs in general do lots of mixed characters, even when they don't really look like it. Jill Valentine is supposed to be hapa for example.

>shiva
>black

the men they design are almost always the same character, it does somewhat bother me

left doesn't look like nigger

Same as any other ethnicity. More aesthetically pleasing, but not realistic or representative of what they're meant to portray. Just barely skating by uncanny valley.

She does

Right looks better

Iran will make a great vacation spot for Israelis after the war ;^)

>when you're living in the head of every other country rent free

Attached: 1556120747339.jpg (795x608, 104K)

is there a western game that breaks this standard?

There are both good & bad designs in both.

Attached: 1420816296195.jpg (2688x3344, 1.94M)

They're alright I guess

Attached: really_made_me_think.jpg (568x782, 68K)

Attached: 1555768135653.png (1087x872, 69K)

Honestly I could give less of a shit about my race being "represented" in video games so I don't understand really understand so I'm always confused on SJWs and threads like these fight over if a character is black or not. This shit didn't happen like a decade or so and usually most black characters back in the day were just treated as normal characters. What the hell happened to gaming communities?

Attached: 1553700172116.gif (800x450, 663K)

Attached: lol.gif (462x209, 3.59M)

*so I don't understand really understand whats with SJWs and threads like these fight over if a character is black or not
Goddamn Im retarded

both are shit

Attached: 44320693_1864350703678136_478542651154296396_n(1).jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

I want to fuck both.

Quiet is ugly.

They are way cooler than western designers.

Attached: 4bB.gif (480x270, 2.67M)

Projared really can get any women he wants huh?

Attached: serena-williams1.jpg (2000x1813, 476K)

Too much politics + Victimhood/Outraged culture + SJWism. Too busy making characters just for a quota, promoting tokenism for the sake of representation (even if it makes no sense like making a western Europe middle age character black just because),etc...
Meanwhile Raven,Master Raven,Barreth, Eddie Gordo, Balrog, Sean, the guy from Bayonetta,Teshin,Heller,Elena,Sheeva & a few others exist without having to tell "how much we suffered slavery & oppression",etc...
Just good characters without an agenda, doing their job & just having a darker color.

Attached: 1542738587649.gif (270x270, 972K)

>Japanese design of Black characters
Sometimes (NOT ALL THE TIME) they are just white people dyed to be brown.
>opinion on black vidya characters
I wish they were treated normally by both sides. Also I'm tired of racism metaphors in games.

why are western devs so afraid of making cute black girls?

Attached: dkNI2zt.jpg (1280x824, 175K)

Fuck off faggot, I'm black and I'd choose the left any day of the week.

Because they prefer realism to fantasy.

>those stretch marks
Eh

Americans have an unhealthy obsession with killing all things that are beautiful or represent beauty. Not to get too /pol/ or anything but there is a reason Americans are hated worldwide.

BRING BACK MY DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE WIFE RIGHT FUCKING NOW GOD DAMN IT!

Attached: Capcom pls.webm (900x506, 2.78M)

Have sex

>there is a reason Americans are hated worldwide

Yeah. It's called envy.

I think the Japanese idealize the designs a lot in an attempt to reproduce an aesthetic ideal of beauty and this ends up making black characters less like real blacks because their real features are distant from aesthetic beauty.

Attached: tfw_no_black_qt.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

>another le race war thread
This is so tiresome...Why can't you just kill yourself?

>t.sanctimonious whitey liberal speaking on behalf of black people
baka

Western devs generally hate all things beautiful, mainly because white people and their pet coons hate beauty.
Asian devs generally don't, hence why you can see sexy women in games from literally every single Asian country on the planet, from China to Japan to South Korea to Taiwan to Thailand to fucking Malaysia.
Meanwhile, white people (especially Eurocucks) fucking HATE putting attractive women in their media.

Aren't those two people not even the same race? Sheva is just straight African, right?

>tfw you have a qt black gf
Legitimately feels good.

Attached: 1335909871264.png (454x416, 138K)

>>those stretch marks
Best part.

I'd fuck both you homo.

What do you find attractive about stretch marks? Genuine question.

Sheva is for big white d____

It's fine I guess. I don't care about diversity much.
I don't like either girl in this picture though, but left > right.

gay

Attached: 54512574_780152852359169_4988115012777233590_n.jpg (1080x1349, 118K)

Underated post.

kek
look at this dood
he struggling

Attached: 47581920_754157738304764_825995003869073551_n.jpg (1080x1326, 66K)

Brah she was pratically salivating over Chris the entire game.

LITERALLY built for colonization

fuck racism YUH

I just realized something: she's african yet she looks more like the original white Claire than the new mutt.
How the mighty have fallen.

I'm white. Japs are shit at making white people, and Japs are shit at making black people.
Every Capcom game makes me cringe hard when they try to pretend they're white.

Left is just a half-breed. Right is what 99% of black women look like.

elena is pretty cute

>AMERICA GOOD, WE ARE WITHOUT FLAWS

Attached: la creatura.jpg (550x545, 48K)

Not all black people are the same.

West Africans look disgusting, but East Africans are drastically different and much better looking.

The world is US-centric and black slaves in America were West Africans, that's why we have this distorted view that all blacks are like West Africans. They are not!

Attached: 1302688136907.jpg (369x305, 16K)

t. europoor virgin living with mummy

>it's the faggot from the other thread that wouldn't refute a single point and still hasn't taken his insulin

Attached: tenor.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

unironically this

>Japanese characters are whiter than western characters
Made me think.

>muh pointy-chinned almond-headed alien girls
It's not a coincidence that most weebs are virgins.

thats just your opinion.

>West Africans look disgusting, but East Africans are drastically different and much better looking.
That's gonna be a yikes from me dawg.
I'd take the average West African in pic related over the average Somali or Ethiopian any day.
The African American chick is ugly though.

Attached: averageface.jpg (1370x1240, 203K)

The one on the right is more common/realistic.

But that doesn't mean it's worth paying money for.

What is having sex with a black woman like?

literally not even black

>Greek
Good lord

Attached: 1557033843238.jpg (800x600, 36K)

>Bleached

So what kind of people make this kind of image?

Attached: 1558262692576.jpg (1500x1500, 362K)

Greek, Uzbek, West African, and Burmese.

Attached: d96.jpg (500x500, 43K)

one drop mate

Attached: 45920060_559367751144039_4798618966309868381_n.jpg (1080x1222, 117K)

Uwotm8?
I'm black (~89%) and almost all of those girls are darker than I am.

The differnce is that Japan designs the ideal black whereas US designs your average to unattractive black.

the kind that would be diagnosed as "based" methinks

B A S E D

I'm Greek and I find the French one best

South African is my Waifu

Attached: 45748796_568200863642541_1138159007079630856_n.jpg (1080x1272, 76K)

Based. Fucking niggers should know their place.

I would like to see the process they use to average out the faces. Somehow, I don't think they simply layered faces on top of each other. The resulting face wouldn't look so sharp. You'd get a more muddy image. I bet they just chose a single face they felt was a decent representation, and pushed it to the front of the pile.

She fucks White guys and her half bred daughter will also fuck White guys to make another half bred baby and the same process will repeat until the Black genes get finally wiped away.

>pick the most attractive person
>draw fuzzy lines around her face in MS Paint

That's literally it.

is it me or the japanese actually more diverse then the west?

As a white man I would cordially like to ask for the permission of the black men in this thread to date a black girl

Attached: 2628.gif (588x288, 30K)

>mfw all these cute slave women in this thread

Attached: General_BenjaminFranklin.jpg (1800x1239, 254K)

Never.

Attached: 1554655762182.png (1400x831, 1.9M)

Of course friend! Whatever speeds up white genocide, it's best if both white men and white women are in on it.

>The whiter blacks are the uglier ones
OH NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>being attracted to black women
as a black man i think you have bad taste.

Any game with these feels?

Attached: 39288725-352-k552829.jpg (352x550, 24K)

I'm thinking how it would be done. I have photoshop. I guess I'd start by carefully cropping and aligning each face the best I can. And then lowering each layer's opacity, so they kind of bleed into each other. But I imagine doing so would really muddy the face. So in order to rectify this, I'd choose what I feel is the most "average" face, and place it on top, creating a mask, and blending it into the backing images.

>Actually pretending "white genocide" is real
Have sex.

Source?

You have my permission. That leaves more white women for me.

Join Islam

Sure, the fat ones lol

Attached: 6471847a58899623b051df436e565586.png (737x721, 279K)

BBWs especially white BBWs are top tier.

>White genocide

But that's inevitable.

Attached: 1505568099153.jpg (640x468, 47K)

Only because white women are genuine trash.

>ywn make a romanian girl happy
why even live

only problem is a lot of guys who get an asian GF end up settling for a SEA cause they don't have enough money or status for a jap waifu.

Please don't say that.

There was this group of developers named one-hand games that created urban like games with that feel, they were made in flash.
Ill be hard to look them up now because of the generic name. I think i saw them the first time in swfchan or another generic sex flash games website but that was long ago

Sorry, but it's largely true.
White women cursed the world with feminism and it was the kiss of death for the entire race.

it's just scar tissue. people get off on worse looking scars all the time.

Both "bleached" and blacked" edits are made by incel cucks and trannies.

Attached: 1516494287954.png (220x229, 5K)

Well considering this is considered "fat" by white standards, then yeah, sure. I'll take a fat white girl.

Attached: tumblr_naxg81dRzn1qax4nuo1_400.jpg (291x590, 130K)

>weebshit niggatress
>take "Japanese" (white) model
>just darken the skin tone and call it a day

>amerishit nigatress
>make the most stereotypical nig thot from 2000s
>give them an afro puff of some form and call it a day

Both sides are garbage but thats not what this thread is about it is white boy?

left is a character that happens to be black
right is character whos sole defining trait is being black

Mongolian, Afghan, Russian and West African tbqfh

>samoan
jesus, it sticks out like a sore thumb

Play SamSho

Attached: IMG_20190417_210022.jpg (600x337, 74K)

the japanese example is literally based off of an african woman you mongoloid

Because she is fat retard.

>Black women chooses white man
>black man fights back against black women's choice
so progressive

>implying tyrone knows what an african person looks like when he doesn't even know what his father looks like

>>give them an afro puff of some form and call it a day
To be fair, if black women wore their hair naturally, then they'd all have afros. The afro style, is literally just hair that's been combed out. That's literally it. It's like calling girls with straight combed hair a stereotype.

americans are racist, what else is new

Y'ALL SEEN THE BLACK CHICK IN NIOH 2?
SHE CUTE

>blacks
>think
Choose one and only one.

left > right
FUCK N-

Attached: 1558557612076.png (184x184, 5K)

I like how the sjws act like every videogame character was white
Fucking videogames from the early 2000s were actually "diverse" in the non retarded sense
Sgt johnson kicks ass fuck you sjws

Attached: 1554614687041.gif (528x292, 1.77M)

wtf, I love fat white girls now!

Attached: giant pale ass.webm (480x480, 443K)

As a black gamer, I love the Japanese one on the left, makes my dick explode, the American one on the right is racist.

>white and black people mate
>this is considered white genocide
Since the offspring is now mixed, isn't it technically genocide of both races
Human's are fascinating how they observe things

she photoshopped herself to look good. so why can't artists just draw hot girls?

Why white people always into bestiality

Attached: 1556644290707.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Shut up, nigger

because sjw's only have the most entry level knowledge of games, and most entry level games are those with a white protag

i don't know if scarless bodies are a must for you irl, but if they are, really listen to me here: your chances of finding a regular chick with no stretch marks are about the same as finding a regular guy with no hair on his arse. get used to stretch marks or you'll just be setting yourself up for disappointment.

t. spent 1 year and a half working as a kiosk bartender at a local beach

Attached: DzE_7LYXcAEXXjc.jpg (395x335, 18K)

This guy had max charisma

western games are so boring. Western devs try to make their characters realistic and no style. The designs are also based around political philosophy which makes games even more mediocre.

It's not just SJWs that do this

listen you fucking little shit
it’s “couldn’t” give any more shits
as in you gave so little shits, that to give any less of a shit would be impossible
you shit face

I hate gooks

i dont have a ps2 to play this

That's not fat you blind cockroach, that's a proper fertile woman. I mean just look at those tasty child-bearing hips

Any games with this feel?

Attached: 1558275351797.png (640x400, 24K)

Attached: 1558660670993.jpg (1568x2146, 999K)

Why is Taiwanese so much cuter than Chinese?

Queen of Duelist

Looks the same, retard

Gonna be real honestly with you guys: As a Black American NERD I dislike how Black characters are treated by western developers with the one exception being Rockstar.

I also hate the fact that all these fucking white people speak for us when we're not even mad about shit. Example: Uncharted being voiced by Laura Bailey. THAT'S LAURA FUCKING BAILEY YOU DUMB WHITES!! She's been apart of my childhood voicing a shit ton of characters I grew up liking. Why the fuck would I have an issue with a talented voice actor voicing characters of different race?!?!?

Also where the fuck were you WHITES when Dynasty Warriors was getting shitty dub overs by shitty americans!?!? Huh, where were you!?!?! Why didn't you complain about the lack of Asian english speakers in the Dynasty Warrior dubs!?! Seriously fuck both Niggas and Whites and all races that support what western devs do to black characters. I have never ever wanted to self insert myself into any of those ugly characters.

As for Japanese: They need to learn how to properly make brown toned skin in games. Alot of them suck at it.

Attached: 1539200774913.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Because Taiwan is the real China.
Modern day "China" is just a mutt shithole, much like the US.

Blind and/or shit taste.

I found the mainlander guys

Laura Bailey is fucking overrated trash.

White women will get jealous if Muricans made attractive black women.

>isn't it technically genocide of both races
well no because africa is projected to produce black people like Ford produced Model Ts. there will never be a short supply of original african blooded people for those who want to be /blacked/.

Attached: 0anyk06tcrco21.png (1366x768, 1.23M)

Better nourishment maybe?

No because one race was so rock bottom it had nothing to lose.

@463347894

Attached: y i k e s.jpg (378x368, 22K)

I FUCKING HATE NI

Sheva looks more like a typical plastic surgeried kpop star but I know I've seen way more attractive black girls in real life than you typically see in the collected works of all western developers. They seem to think you need to model them after the most hilariously stereotypical sheboon in order for it to be politically correct or something. Wonder if there'd be any Twitter backlash if they actually included an attractive black woman. That's probably why they never do it.

Has Paladins release Black Dragon Lady yet or whoever she was?

Attached: 1542411843289.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

I would rather live alone than racemixing.
Racemixing is for niggers and americans.

Attached: 1536415865449.jpg (999x666, 563K)

My point still stands... in the 90s/early 00s she was godlike. You only think she's trash because she's extremely popular. I bet your favorite dub voice actor is some niche fuck and when they go big you're going to hate them too.

it honestly feels like western devs the past couple years have been modeling their black women off of 70s blaxploitation films

>your favorite dub voice actor
Is that a joke?

Wait, Laura Bailey voiced a black woman in Uncharted? That's fucking stupid, but for different reasons. America's a big country, get more than 5 voice actors for your vidya

It's tribalism. Some basic monkey shit. All races have them guys who live in the shadow of their race and that's all that defines them.

Attached: smHKtmq.jpg (468x468, 36K)

Hil fuck do it properly you fucking nigger

I don't care

Don't blame modern americans, it's just bad luck being progenitors of the biggest betas Europe ever spawned.

Attached: 1549710352945.png (1184x597, 314K)

you're from europe yes? just out of curiosity how did you react to the new royal nigglet and prince harry's bride? is the royal family dead to you now?

Couldn't agree more brotha.

Africa is no bullshit getting colonized by China.

So you didn't grew up with cartoon network in its prime? begone zoomer.

Which would be fine if they went the Misty Knight route. Nothing wrong with an afro. Besides, it was pretty much just that one E3 that spwaned memes.

Attached: misty_knight_by_dinoart65-db4gdte.png (1024x768, 717K)

I will literally never understand how pathetic some faggots are that they have zero other redeeming qualities other than belonging to an ethnic group. This goes to every race under the sun.

Attached: file.png (700x987, 795K)

i think the girls in the realistically date category are kind of cute

the girl looks like takeshi 69 or one of those grotesk muppet from that satire show uk did

I was born in 1992 and I consider myself lucky I didn't grow up watching cartoons.
Seems like all who did ended up becoming pic related.

Attached: millennials.jpg (1436x714, 581K)

i prefer them because they're the only ones that actually make them attractive. whites dont want other races to appear better than them, which is why all their black characters are trash in almost every regard.
t. black gamer

Attached: chokerchoco.jpg (828x1023, 93K)

the girl's airbrushed to hell but looks hot but the cartoon is scary looking

>somewhat politically right-leaning
lmao no, weebshits are hated by the right.
They are a bunch of fatass, racemixing wishing neckbeards.
They are the trash of the west.

Which is why I don't mind them leaving to Japan, they certainly don't fit here.

to be fair though you could say that about literally any other thing people identify with. being tall, liking a certain sports team, liking a certain movie franchise or tv show, liking a band, liking a video game, playing an instrument, running, gardening

Attached: 60086337_296966584578513_4686167515012598404_n.jpg (1080x1310, 126K)

Hi John Bettendorf.

Attached: 1508138934122.jpg (976x734, 163K)

The only anime I ever watched on CN were Rouroni Kenshin, YuYu, old pre-Toonami revival [as] anime like Big O and Trigun, and a handful of others.
I didn't even watch Naruto dubbed and I was only 10 when it started getting big in 2006.

Attached: jR1prPo.jpg (800x600, 63K)

No, there's far far more many blacks in the world than whites. If they keep mixing then you run out of pure whites. This doesn't factor in the spics and muslims that are flooding your countries either. Only race at risk of extinction is whites, you really shouldn't be mixing as much as you do.

east african girls do look like that

Attached: ella-thomas-239363.jpg (342x450, 34K)

Nah, that's the modern era. People who grew up in the 90s...

>You got beat up for even thinking of Gay related things
>You got picked on.bullied in school for appearing gay
>Faggot was an insult meant to keep males from going gay
>Being gay was uncool and not a trend

Fast foward to today and you have all these trannies fucks and you can't even use the word faggot on all social media sites because GAY is trending 24/7 nowadays

Did you like Resident Evil 5?

Mother fucker, I'm black and I would choose left, right looks like stereotypical racism, an ugly ass black woman with an afro, I know there are some hot ass black women but Californians refuse to make them hot because not only are they racist and sexist, but they also hate the fact that a hot black woman will always look better than them by a long shot. The people that make black women look like the right are clearly goblins.

>it takes hundreds of women superimposed in order to create a decent looking creature
How will roasties ever recover?

Africa will not be African in a decade.

Attached: xi-jinping-time-100-feat.jpg (1198x1800, 243K)

Literally NO ONE would choose the right.
The one on the left looks like she could suck some mean dick.

I can at least justify someone having a deep passion towards an art media that touched them deep within their being, or a sport or activity which involves self-betterment or some goal that they intend to reach that grows ever higher and drives them to new heights. Playing basketball or baseball at the very minimum demands team play and physical fitness and dexterity, as well as a perpetual challenge to become greater than your opponents. But what does being white, black, tall, short, or some other attribute you are born with grant you?

Attached: file.png (500x699, 339K)

Gentlemen, i'm here to say the T word.

Attached: 1555257339049.jpg (939x1646, 859K)

Is this diversity?

Attached: imommy.webm (882x1158, 2.85M)

It's like zebra stripes

I would rawdog both my behind without mercy.

Attached: 1540133208109.png (205x246, 5K)

Go outside

There's a video on Youtube where this black gamer shows his (black) girlfriend "African American video games characters" and the first thing she asked was why are all of them so ugly.

Attached: 2389472894.gif (500x500, 313K)

You gonna refute me or what faggot

Attached: gw089.jpg (1920x1080, 871K)

You are a dumb faget and have dumb opinions.

Spoken like a true white libtard

It will just be run by Asians, there will still be a bunch of blacks there.
As for the main topic of racemixing, it does lean in favor of white genocide. No one sees a mixed child as white.

mommy!

>seething nigger
kek

You could change the skin color to literally anything and it wouldn't look any different because it's so generic. If anything, it's a white women with tanner skin.

You couldn't do that to the right one because it would look hella fucked. Right honestly looks more realistic AND it doesn't tread into typical western design philosophy of making all women unattractive as fuck or just absurdly uncanny. I've seen hotter but I actually wouldn't call that unattractive by any means. Whatever game that is, they seem to have done a better job with that model than most usually do.

I wish she sat on my face

>says the cancerous wojack poster

By combining into one mass super being and leaving you for tyrone

What you gonna do when Chang slides into your mud hut on the down low?

Let's strike a deal, you let Tibet go and we won't care what you do with the Uighurs and all those other islamic sheepfuckers

What the hell, why do the Afghan and Romanian girls have purple hair.

At least things you like can be considered a reflection of your taste (even if it's just for show). But taking pride in something in something thats purely situational is pathetic.

Black men don't even want their own women, what are you talking about

The thing is, in order to identify with something that isn't one of innate your physical attributes, you need to at least have done something. Consume and fall in love with a piece of art or media, develop a difficult or just rewarding skill, train your body to be stronger or more durable than the average person's. Your race, your height, your hair colour, you did literally nothing to earn these other than maybe beat another sperm to the egg, and you deserve nothing because of them.

>All races have them guys who live in the shadow of their race and that's all that defines them.
Race IS all that defines a person. Race is the first thing someone sees. We're in the race war. Don't racemix and help the enemy breed.

Is that a bad thing?

Arrêtez de poster.

Attached: 1515708537361.jpg (840x506, 81K)

Don't know, but you should be more concerned about Pedro and Muhammad. America won't be majority white soon. Find a white woman and start running to whatever white town is still left.

This reply is probably gonna be lost in the sea of posts.

I really hate how western devs portray any race that's not white.
And I can tell these devs making black and asians are white just from the way the characters are handled, it's so annoying and condescending.
Every black person looks like a caricature from the 40s, every asian looks like a straight up vietnam era propaganda gook.
These people are ironically being more racist than those complaining about these characters by generalizing all our features to look one way.
Ever since going to college I've seen this in real life too, a lot of these virtue signaling people are hypocritical as fuck.
I can't tell you how many times I've heard some bitch go "fuck white people" while being white or dating a white guy, it's such an ass-backwards ideology.

Attached: Animorephs.jpg (485x332, 37K)

Because some of them are wearing brightly colored hijabs and headscarves.

I like this. Make Black females sexy in vidya!

WE NEED TO RISE UP GAMERS

Attached: 617a34ec39365b42881eb26309d0601f.jpg (480x480, 21K)

>Left is a soulless fuckdoll made for White incels to put that "Bleached" collar on.
Did you even play the game?

>awful racist and sexist depiction of a black woman as a tribal whore designed to please the colonialist white man
>an actual believable looking woman of color

>dark-skinned women with white hair
name a more powerful combination

Lets not forget that the one on the left is literally a racist caricature from 30-40s

Muslims are so interbred that I am not sure there can have child with human.

Based fellow nigger

*They

uh huh....

Attached: 145195963179.jpg (1080x1260, 793K)

Asians with black hair.

Attached: file.png (853x1280, 1.74M)

She has a white husband who plays golf and owns a zoo in Africa.

>caricature from the 40s
what?
I think you're generalizing too much. maybe not 40s but 80-90s, preferable then cause honestly black people were way cooler 70-90s imo, music movies sitcoms they dominated the platforms at those times, hell even sports too.

Attached: 1557940235789.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Don't try to correct yourself, ESL-kun

Blaisans are based but the one on the right is cute too

That was my first thought as well

I'm glad I checked the replies before posting this exact thing

She mixed

I like them. Unlike most of the immense faggots here, I don't mind that Western devs try to make black female characters with more west African features, like wider noses, kinky hair, etc. But what I DO mind is that they're rarely ever designed to be attractive. Now I don't think that EVER female design needs to be attractive but it is pretty odd that in Western games, they're pretty unattractive looking 90% of the time, and it makes you wonder if they're incapable of making good-looking women, if their beauty standards are so fucked that they think they're making attractive women when they're not, or if they're doing it intentionally. The whole thing about that is that while it's unintentional, they're kinda not really showing the potential physical attractiveness of the black female, thus it's actually kind of a disservice to them.

Though the one in the OP is actually fairly pretty. What game?

My daughter Choi is really cute

Attached: 3MA5V3N.gif (500x282, 2.55M)

It would be literally impossible to tell if you were talking to a black person unless they said otherwise. There's no difference in black white or any people besides skin color.

>I would rawdog both my behind without mercy.
>rawdog
>my behind

Attached: look at this dude.jpg (728x1024, 183K)

Attached: athena.jpg (1321x1705, 413K)

WHAT FUCKING GAME

Attached: x4.png (593x643, 124K)

>ywn get with a woman that beautiful
Fucking christ, the feels.

Attached: literally me.jpg (596x739, 23K)

your girl choi is a generic shovelface

Sheva is so hot

Pale women with natural black hair

Unironically this.

What's funny is that, I don't think anyone on this board would be complaining about diversity constantly if they just made more conventionally attractive non-white women. It really is kinda fucked how black chicks in vidya aren't allowed to be sexy.

I don't understand why western devs like depicting black women as ugly all the time. Then again I guess they like making any woman ugly, so maybe it isn't really a race issue.

Attached: i must hurry there is someone to laugh at.jpg (500x375, 65K)

nah, she cute

why are you so bitter, where did Choi hurt you?

Attached: choi.gif (500x281, 632K)

He's actually not really wrong. What people forget is that there's diversity among blacks. There are many, many blacks who do sound stereotypical when they talk but there are also a ton who really don't. And I've spoken to whites who sounded "black" too. It's a fucking spectrum, people.

best girl in quake

It really depends what country they are from.

if they're albanian and not too chubby

I've been with a few black girls over the last few years. I haven't been able to get used to kissing white girls again, the lips just aren't there. This doesn't come from a /pol/ place, but if I had a mixed kid I'd want a girl. They can be cute while I think mixed guys are less than the sum of their parts look wise. Like I want a cute kid right? So that always ate at me a little bit.
They were really nice girls. Always weirdly obsessed with race, though.

Yep.

Attached: a.jpg (673x701, 79K)

Attached: i cannot laugh about that.png (500x276, 217K)

because the taiwanese didn't conduct a purge to kill all the sane and competent people like mainland did

>white guys into black girls
I wonder if we will ever get a insane shitposter like in the threads where white guys like asian girls.

Because China is a huge country where people from one end don't look the same as on the other, much less the island of Taiwan?

Weirds me out how self conscious most black girls seem to be about the big femfro hair. They're always trying to straighten it or make it more white-styled or at worst weave it into some awful nest. They look fucking amazing with their hair like this though. Play to your strengths.

Blasians are a genetic gamble. Either you get literally all of the best features or you get all of the worst most mutt qualities of both. We need to find a way to handle genetic manipulation and produce the ultimate woman.

Attached: file.png (534x800, 674K)

Right is what almost all black women look like though.

because girls eventually want to change style and try new things, it sucks having literally one hair style that fits you

excellent taste!

Attached: athena_the_best.jpg (1420x798, 756K)

Official attractiveness tier

blacks with plastic surgery > asians with plastic surgery (the latter is still ugly af)

average black = average asian (they're both ugly)

Attached: 1558733832638.jpg (2048x1024, 202K)

No, it isn't, those racist cucks never saw a hot black woman in their life, some of the images posted in this thread should give you a clear picture of that unless you're one of those queer trannies.

Fuck no, black hair is shit

They are racist people desperate not to look like racists. When they create a black character, they think, "Damn, this character is getting very handsome, my teammates will think I'm trying to apply a opressor concept of European beauty to blacks, I need to make sure the character has no traits that are confused with the Western concept of beauty", and then they produce those atrocities that no one finds attractive, neither the whites, nor the blacks, nor the Orientals, nor the Martians.

>black american nerd posting melty
I feel like I know you, even though it's not a particularly rare combination. Bonus points if you live in Florida

I think the problem with Black characters is that modern developers have politicized them and are using them as virtue points so they are all simply flat personality wise who are both obnoxious and in your face.

Recently I picked up Gauntlet and they have a black female character who clearly isn't meant to be a qt, but it's okay because she is equally a bad ass personality wise and made to be sinister.

Attached: GauntletNecromancer_1.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

Why did G*d create Asians if they're going to be ugly as fuck and look the same?

You don't see Arabs or Russians as ugly as Asians.

rick and morty fans are more obnoxious than racists desu

dude, don't you fucking sleep? 24/7 on this shit

Insects are vital to the natural decomposing cycle of the ecosystem

>"Damn, this character is getting very handsome, my teammates will think I'm trying to apply a opressor concept of European beauty to blacks, I need to make sure the character has no traits that are confused with the Western concept of beauty"
The stupid thing is that you COULD easily make a character, male or female, with more stereotypically African or Negroid (using that term in the non-racist fashion, considering where I'm posting) features while still making them attractive. I'm talking wider noses, kinkier hair whether that hair be in afros or dreaded up, braided, or whatever, dark skin, etc.

Just look at pic related or

Attached: CFUBE1K.jpg (497x750, 78K)

how can you say that to anyone when you spam yellow fever threads on a daily basis you fucking autist

Attached: moe.png (888x770, 1014K)

Who is that poster anyway?

Everybody loves Shinobu Jacobs. Top-tier waifu.

Attached: NMH2-Shinobu_PR.jpg (367x586, 33K)

Attached: 159728787392.jpg (1080x801, 87K)

literal retardism.

idk but they call him weebcel-kun (WCK) because he gets triggered when you point out obvious facts about Asians because it goes against his narrative.

>literally just default japanese woman with black skin

Every race has unattractive and attractive people, the problem is that western devs often think everyone should look equally ugly.

you're fucking insane

>it's ANOTHER conversation about race

wow great 10/10

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-24 15-15-18.png (208x387, 108K)

Are we sure that's a girl in the Taiwan pic?

not this shit agaiin

Completely obsessed

begone

Attached: 1475516537356.jpg (1080x1349, 90K)

>mass replying
An autistic trait by WCK.

Sup, WCK?

Hi John Bettendorf.

Attached: 7fa4eee2815a3aa291aa6b71c86132ece5d1da47077b1550d68c1e887fcdaa80.jpg (2560x1600, 355K)

have sex

hapas are asian supremacisrs and anti white

Of course you can. But for this you need to be an artist with a healthy mind. If you are infected by the ideology of a sect that says that the concept of beauty is nothing more than an imaginary costruction made to value the beauty of an oppressive race and devalue the beauty of an oppressed race, you are already fucked.
Artists who can not make a beautiful black character for a fucking videogame are those who have been influenced by this sect.

join Islam

John Bettendorf gets really angry whenever he sees white men wanting to fuck Asian women. He shits his pants when you post his name.

Attached: 1499757477112.png (976x734, 214K)

oh, so that's why you hate beautiful women of any race, you prefer to fuck goats

I know there’s that Estonian on /pol/

WCK gets really angry when you make fun of Asians for being ugly. What's your point?

Tenda Spencer aka Eurasian Tiger aka ArtistInStarving
He uses many different pseudonyms, Daniel Oniat, Raymond Herels, John Bettendorf to name a few.

Tenda runs the r/hapas subreddit and hates asian women-white men relationship and has been on a crusade since 2014 to expose these relationships.
He also draws the redpill and blackpill comics

Reddit: reddit.com/user/EurasianTiger
His hapa blog: longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
His lookism account: lookism.net/User-Copenhagen

EurasianTiger Youtube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCJ2ELgRXSxBd5-qnDTAtm3g/
Compare his voice in the ET videos to the video posted in

In that video he introduces himself as Starving in artist. This is proof Eurasian Tiger and StarvingInArtist is the same guy. The drawing he made in the video is on the Artistinstarving deviantart page and reddit submissions. The original video and youtube channel where the video first was uploaded was deleted around 1 day after this thread was made. Probably because Tenda was nervous about someone connecting the dots.

Reddit: reddit.com/user/ArtistInStarving/
His DeviantArt: artistinstarving.deviantart.com/
His twitter: twitter.com/tendaspencer

Attached: 1505763500066.png (917x411, 40K)

>one of the western "designs" is just ellen page
you couldnt have found another actual character design that wasnt just lazy facial capture to fill the list?

Attached: 61pQA+MI8pL.jpg (500x497, 65K)

Oops, forgot to repaste the comparison video.
anony.link/http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x615jqp

Paladins

Attached: kiness.webm (696x820, 2.84M)

At least he's not sexually attracted to insects LMAO

I don't understand, why is there a picture of a goat in the japanese section?

>No video games
>OP is a well-known shitposter and ban evader
>some shitskin is getting dox'd by anti asian posters
But what does the janny do? He deletes two posts because they contained pictures of Asians without their surgeries.

Really makes you think.

insects?

he deleted a picture of a cute black girl that I posted so untie your panties

Attached: 58895253_422282285217486_6442981452706939892_n.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

asians, do you have terminal autism or something? jesus christ

I went from Korean > Flip and it was a huge improvement in almost every regard. My worst but hottest gf was Swedish

Tiananmen Square

Attached: 1558088742348.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

the only black chick i ever fapped to was that knockout with straightened hair that did girlsdoporn. probably fapped to that video like 50+ times over the years

weebs and yellow fever fags don't like good looking blacks, so don't get surprised.

based retard blaccel

Attached: 1506271598194.png (666x500, 590K)

You know Sheva is based on a real person, right?

Attached: e8a6b8170b250b803bf356ccc5fedf39.jpg (470x352, 26K)

Political shills infiltrating gaming.

Attached: 1540290182171.png (613x135, 9K)

but I'm a weeb with a mild case of yellow fever (fap almost exclusively to jav these days) but I also have jungle fever
what now faglord
k*reans are disgusting. may allah smite them for their crimes against humanity

T. Only jerks off to chicks that look like thai boys

>what now faglord
not him, but you have a weird obsession with bestiality and at the very least shouldn't be so proud of it

huh, you like black girls now?
what about ?

wait this tard is married to an asian women and he posts all this shit? Someone should show all this autism to his wife. I'd love to see the reaction.

No one knows, because nobody plays paladins

you have issues dude

Attached: huh.gif (343x360, 92K)

Pretty sure he already got divorced after he cheated on her. Which is funny because he got sad since it meant he would lose access to seeing his kids.

Attached: 1506410069752.png (500x666, 778K)

I don't understand you.
White BBWs completely let themselves go.
Black BBWs still manage to be sexy as fuck, and I don't even have a specific preference for black or BBW girls normally. Somewhere I bet there's statistics for this.

>lmao no, weebshits are hated by the right.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
weebshits are the right you fucking delusional beaner

>weebshits are the right
LOL you must be joking, how many weebshits make videos and rant about sjw politics as much as much as western capeshit lovers or western shooter/rpg fanboys do. When's the last time weebshits whined about a woman in a war LOL

He has kids too? I don't believe that. There's no way.

Attached: 1557780098078.jpg (351x351, 16K)

seek help, weebshit

He claims to, but they must've been from early in the marriage because he couldn't even get his wife to fuck him in the later years.

Attached: 1506546669991.png (1756x781, 193K)

It's easy mode to fuck Asians.

The total lack of cute black chicks is an absolute fucking crime

It's not that, I just don't believe someone with so much self hatred would bring kids into the world. Seems hypocritical, and it will be a shitshow if his kids ever saw the shit he posted online.

>someone on social media has a weeb avatar
>it's a SJW tranny
Happens 100% of the times.

>My asian wife comes from a traditional background
Ok that retard is definitely the autist spamming yellow fever threads then

He's delusional, and justified it as saying if he dated "within his culture" that looks wouldn't be the prerogative.

Nah, he hates Asian women. He's the one who shits his pants the second he sees anyone mentioning liking Asian women, since he's got a white father who he hates.

Attached: 1506551458506.png (907x385, 28K)