Oh no no no

oh no no no ....

Attached: 1558718125373.jpg (704x681, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/national/police-shootings-2018/?utm_term=.a5df2bf38d41
artstation.com/airbornstudios/albums/27636
dogmurders.wordpress.com/
oneangrygamer.net/2019/05/a-hat-in-time-dlcs-trans-rights-flag-easter-egg-results-in-community-unrest-over-sociopolitics/84060/
imgur.com/a/FxHc9
youtube.com/watch?v=qcnT--x7w_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=V1CPlSwBIxM
youtube.com/watch?v=x_P8qZk9UaM
youtube.com/watch?v=63WlopaIIyo
youtube.com/watch?v=7qaZue9toT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is honestly the kind of crap that makes me want to commit sudoku

Attached: 122345.png (844x590, 897K)

what the fuck do journalists have against looking at the police in a positive way

california problems lol

They kill totally 100 percent inncocent blak man.

>this dumb opinion is a problem that should be discussed because they're a journalist!
No, fuck off

fuck the pigs, they're class traitors and if you support them, you're a bootlicking piece of shit

no one likes getting fucked over by cops until they save your life one day

Attached: 1558579197063.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Yes police are just humans too and do tons of dumb shit and are definitely on a power trip most of the time but you also call them every single time you're in trouble so shut the fuck up.

Stop falling for their bait

the journalist its going to make a new thread later with the arcticle link on it anyways

cry more tranny leftist. I hope they kill more of your pet niggers

Cops should be hated by everyone, not just the left.

if it wasn't for the evil enforcement of law black kangs would have already cured cancer in their flying pyramids whitey, educate yourself

>Randomly shoots your dog

The police, isn't that the organization which reject people with too high IQ's and shoot black people while they're asleep in their car?

>no one likes getting fucked over by cops
nice reading """""""comprehension"""""""

Holy shit that's pretty cool. I'm way burnt out on OW though

Attached: arbites-female-necromunda1.jpg (828x476, 52K)

What's positive about increased militarization of police
Even if you're some kind of bootlicker who thinks cops can do no wrong, it still just means your society is degenerating into violence.

Not everyone's American you know. The police forces of most European countries aren't the authoritarian thugs burgers are used to.

They literally believe all cops are evil.

I wish this was an exaggeration, but I actually heard someone say that on a podcast and everyone else on the podcast agreed with him.

colored folk don't like cops

>Randomly shoots your second dog

They hold black people accountable for their actions which is racist.

>let's pretend US police is great in order to own the libs
Are you literally a child?

They are real life janitors with the only difference that they don't do it for free.

someone post the shit about brits being arrested for inane shit
cope

dont come crying to me when they steal your property under the guise of warrants and civil forfeitures

>being american
>hating cops for no reason
>having pitbulls

i can smell the color of your skin

They only shoot pitbulls and aggressive dogs.

Stop feeding into the fake outrage vidya journos keep trying to manufacture.

Attached: 1532201695945.png (652x654, 391K)

>getting up in arms about some douche-canoe who wrote an asinine article on overwatch
>being on Yea Forums(nel) in 2019
>2019

Attached: 1558718045210.jpg (663x611, 47K)

he says as the French yellow vests fight the cops who are defending the rich

antifa crowd control is literally the only good thing cops do

American have a culture of anti-cop, pro criminal at least until one of those fuck the police people need one of us then its AHHHH SAVE US COP

Their flawed liberal worldview can't rationalize a world where a race of people are so retarded they commit over 50% of crime, so they shift blame over to either law enforcement or the state.

It's classic white naive liberal idealogogy, you literally have the hard date in front of you, but you deny it because it doesn't align with what you've been told by Jon Oliver

Attached: 1555634318620.png (380x467, 18K)

>le poor black man maymay
if they get shot it's for a reason retard

b-but the police in america killed 1000 people last year!
>In 2016:
>Heart disease killed 635,260
>Cancer killed 598,038
>Accidents (unintentional injuries) killed 161,374
>Chronic lower respiratory diseases killed 154,596
>Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases) killed 142,142
>Alzheimer’s disease killed 116,103
>Diabetes killed 80,058
>Influenza and Pneumonia killed 51,537
>Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis killed 50,046
>Intentional self-harm (suicide) killed 44,965

Police violence is totally a problem lol

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

But it fits her character since Brigitte is the game's equivalent of the fun police

>brits
>european
>implying anglos can be properly civilized

yeah like sleeping in their own car

based cops
Fuck pitbulls

>you only commit a crime if you're arrested for it
Let me guess, do you believe black people smoke weed at twice the rates of white people as well?

To be fair, depending on where you live, society has 100% degenerated into violence. I forget which city it is down in Africa, but one of them is so bad that police forces have to actually raid buildings that Africans previous raided just to clear them out to be able to use the building as work space for their actual work force. Their work force lives in remote suburbs and are transported in company cars to underground parking lots with heavy security to keep out the Nigger horde just to start their work day.
Although sometimes I hear Chicago is worse.

who the fuck is jon oliver

This
Cops are fine but they don't need fucking military grade equipment.
For one, they aren't trained like the military so departments that are over-supplied with military gear end up using it wrong.
And for seconds, they really don't need it for policing civilians and common criminals.

It looks cool

A skin in a videogame does not somehow cause police militarization.

It’s very likely blizzard didn’t even make that skin, they outsource a lot of the best skins to a place called airborne studios.

>if they get shot it's for a reason retard
Yes, like being black

>jon oliver

Attached: 1547041952839.jpg (720x539, 46K)

Social programming.

Its funny, because they would be the first to scream for them back if everything went to hell.

Attached: 1546824204073.jpg (720x450, 99K)

Based

We need to stop giving a fuck about what americans say, be it journos, cops or peasants. Fuck all americans, don't buy into their shitposting. Be it niggers or the 56% mutts, fuck all americans.

>when in the lore the Overwatch initiative was literally founded as a fucking police force

most police are scum user, don't be so naive

You're just as naive as they are if you don't think cops shoulder at least 35% of the blame

>be me
>work as a journalist for 5 years before quitting
>thanks to shitty english degree
>see articles like this
>I know the reason why shit articles like this get written because we were forced to do shit like this
>It's literally written just so it can make someone mad or spark controversey
>this is the only way to get clicks/views/hits on your article
>otherwise constructive news gets completely ignored

I fucking LOVE IT, all of this shit is LITERALLY fabricated bull crap created just for the vain hope that it will strike a nerve and make someone click on the article. It is THE ONLY WAY these fucking journalists can survive.

Attached: 1558567199894.png (398x376, 193K)

Isn't that what /pol/ is doing by creating this thread?

Nice try, people call police because someone got a heart attack, police comes and shoots their doggo.

Attached: ewwn004nesb01.jpg (682x540, 59K)

>lived in US
>be half white and half Mexican mutt
>constantly get looks by police
>harassed by cops a few times
>they have refused to help people I knew that has serious problems like a baby trapped in a car
>actually scared of them

>move to finland
>cops here are professional and actually help people
>actually feel safe with them

You guys have zero idea how fucking shit cops in the US are till you go to an actual 1st world country.

That's fair.

Attached: UTARC militaty police - disbanded 2009 for murdering a journalist.jpg (2126x1495, 281K)

>Be German
>Police are just regular people doing their job
>when you ask them for help they help you out
>ask a police officer in Germany for directions and he/she will happily answer you
>no one is scared of the police,can always count on them just doing their jobs

Must be weird living in the US and being constantly afraid of getting shot at all times

>police do something good
>...
>police do something bad
>EVERYONE LOOK WHAT THEY DID FUCK THE POLICE
the police fuck up but good things don't get as many clicks

>Murder is ok because heart disease kills more
Post your address so i can lynch you for being a retard

Remember when that incel ran over 10 people in Toronto and the Canadian police didn't instantly fucking shoot him? That was cool.

That's interesting. Looks like they specialize in that puffy pixar style. Thanks for sharing that user.

The problem is that when the police fucks up, they aren't held legally responsible and will be defended by the organization they belong to.

Will they make SWAT 5?

Doing good things doesn't erase or balance out the bad things. They don't deserve any praise until they stop doing bad things entirely.

>doggo
also is that a reddit filename?

Attached: 1554463927998.jpg (1200x800, 61K)

>Fighting people who use guns and fucking magic
>but I shouldn't dress like a cop because some journo faggot will be uoset

who cares it's just a dog

Everyone knows this already. All the non shitposting news are covered by blogposters.

>Be Part of a race that commits an absurd amount of crime in a country
>Get looks
>go to a place your race doesn't live
>Don't get looks

Color me Shock user

ACAB

Welcome to games journalism, who take everything out of context just to cry racist or something else.
>Hat in Time has a well-hidden book shitting on capitalism
>It's actually a relevant lore piece because it's in the tower of a tragic villain in the game whose life was ruined by capitalism
>Journos don't care, find out, and start flinging shit that Hat in Time is shitting on capitalism despite only being a success because of capitalism, etc.
>Hat in Time DLC adds a trans flag on a wall you don't ever look at when normally playing the game
>In a sewer
>Drawn by weirdos who wanna spread their message without the populace aboveground shitting on them for being retarded
>Journos start screeching to the heavens that Hat in Time is a pro-trans game

If you hate cops you’re a fucking liberal.

>white people do something good
>white people do something good (but in current year)
Here's why ypipo should be genocided and that's a good thing - Written by Robert Silverman

DOING GOOD THINGS IS THEIR FUCKING JOB MORON

The only people that don't hate cops are incels that never go outside. The type of poltards that still preach about day of the rope and shit

Пиздeц бpигy aпнyли, aхyeть, eбaть, cyкa бля.

>nigger do something good
>...
>nigger do something bad
>EVERYONE LOOK WHAT THEY DID FUCK NIGGERS
niggers fuck up but good things don't get as many clicks

why is killing nogs a bad thing...?

Attached: 1558716201310.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>Journos start screeching to the heavens that Hat in Time is a pro-trans game
You've lost me, according to Yea Forums that's the sort of thing gaming journos support.

Great you are a retard also.

Suka pizdec brigitu apnuli

and non amerimutts

>Randomly shoots your third dog

Oh shit it's Mr. Chang from the Triad

>"hey guys let's make a lighthearted police skin for one of our characters"
>OH MY GOD I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RN HOW COULD THEY NOT REALIZE HOW INSENSITIVE THIS IS
You know, I would feel bad for the employees working on this shitheap of a game but they have actively enabled and encouraged this autistic amalgamation of fragile whining pissbabies from day one. They honestly deserve everything bad that happens to them.
Can't even make a fucking skin without these retards always reaching so far up their ass to find something """"offensive"""" about it, absolutely unbelievable. Next thing you know these same assholes will be protesting in the streets when a kid dresses up as a cop for Halloween.

Attached: 1532019092880.jpg (195x252, 31K)

I'm not autistic enough to keep a folder for Yea Forums pictures on my computer.

it was a pitbull so it indirectly saved a childs life

having more than 2 dogs means you get the rope too

bet you're a black criminal

>cops dindu nuttin
>cops don't target blacks because they are easy pickings (and to be honest, they often deserve it)
I bet you would sign the S.W.E.A.T. pledge too.

Attached: 1542597182798.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Was this “article” made just to sperg out about the costume lol? Where’s the sauce

It's more like:
>nigger do something bad
>...
>nigger to something good
>POC did thing, and that's a good thing

Uhhh, i thought the Cops take out the bad people, why are these people so afraid of the Cops?

Attached: 1554948839608.png (1025x1031, 776K)

That's what I said. They're praising the game and promoting it as pro-trans when it's not. Journos just take everything out of context to fit their agenda.

>despite being 13% of the population

>enslave a race and keep them disadvantaged for hundreds of years
>finally give them rights
>get surprised that they can't recover in one generation
>investigate black people more because they're more likely to commit crime as a result of generational wealth
>their crime rates increase even more as a result
>"Welp, must be genetics."
Why are burgers so fat and stupid?

Deflect harder faggot

that's called racial profiling.

>police militarization
Yeah ok sure
>Cops back down to just a service pistol and baton
>Group of bad guys get their hands on military grade rifles and body armor because black market exists
>Start shooting up a place
>Cops arrive
>Whoops looks like our bullets can't do shit.
>Guess_I'll_Die.flak
>Loads of people die cause cops couldn't do anything with their shitty equipment

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/national/police-shootings-2018/?utm_term=.a5df2bf38d41
Police keep killing civilians so the civilians are getting a little salty. This is mainly in the US though, it's not a common thought in first world countries.

First result in Google for "stop turning overwatch."
>Vice
Not even worth pulling an archive for.

>A game where a girl good at video games gets drafted into the military
>Worried about celebrating the police and the military

Attached: 1554991872632.jpg (345x198, 30K)

The state keeps order by having a monopoly of force.
If your citizens are prone to violence, you have to be able to surpass that, otherwise your police are ineffective at their intended purpose.

>objecting to the police taking appropriate measures to ensure a swift crackdown on the feral onigs rioting in human cities
Disgusting clangfags.

Attached: c293d2be2e269ecee828798c518d6b306ff4cab9.jpg (850x1381, 425K)

>Caring about vidya journos
>Caring about obvious clickbait
>Caring about Overwatch
Fuck off.

Attached: 1536176652344.png (460x460, 249K)

I'm not american and I still hate american police, though

go back

cops kill criminals, and most criminals are niggers

>No Judge Dredd skin
>No VA getting to scream "I AM THE LAW!" into a microphone in some backwater recording studio
>Not even for shit and giggles on social media on their crappy laptop microphone
This makes me sad on a transcendental level

>Look like a thug
>Surprised when treated like a thug
not even bootlicker but you have to suck cops dicks when you deal with them or else it's not going to go well, they're power hungry fuckers.

Cops kill more people than organized crime and actual murders in the US.

Think that for a fucking moment. Time to move to europoor.

>they outsource a lot of the best skins to a place called airborne studios
>artstation.com/airbornstudios/albums/27636
>mfw it's true

yeah like that time they lit some houses on fire with kids in them, i see that on the news all the time

How are those grooming gangs going.

>being afraid of any domesticated dog

literally just break its ribcage, or if you don't want to kill it just stuff your finger in its asshole.

Cops are faggots but the liberals paint them as the fucking dudes from Jin Roh.

>I'm not american and I still hate american _____, though
Yeah that goes without saying.

do you even know what a first world country is retard

Attached: 1556555314209.png (325x300, 87K)

>It is THE ONLY WAY these fucking journalists can survive.
they wont survive for long though
all these sites are losing money, because no one cares about their stupid bullshit clickbait
in 10 years they will all be gone

>Blacks Rape and enslave rival tribes
>sell them to whites
>whites free them, and attempt to meet them halfway. the only time a race in history has attempted that
>gives them a whole new country for all that want to leave back to their homeland
>the ones that did accept, fucking rape and enslave more tribes of their "bruthas" when they get back to Africa
>surprised when people call them animals

Lol

>enslave a race
they got enslaved by their own brethren
Look very good at post of that user American, this is why you should have never brought them to America. They will bite your hand no matter how many people would die to free them, no matter how much you give them, there will always be something that KEEPS DA MAN DOWN and they will always blame it on you.

It's almost like there are more cops than organized crime or something

>direct link
So you're a shill then, fuck off

When did this timeline get so gay and unbased?

Attached: LeonaEtAl.jpg (1024x768, 185K)

dogmurders.wordpress.com/
incorrect

>Randomly shoots your fourth dog

>statistics show blacks commit more crime
>let's be more suspicious of them so we will catch more of their crime
>statistics increase further
Do you not understand the problem with this?

everyone's a criminal according to the whims of the ruling class

Having looked it up now, it definitely seems like they were making a statement about trans people being downtrodden, you seem to have a weird reaching interpretation regarding this.

>Responsible for creating and producing a vast majority of "Music" which celebrates taking drugs and encourages the listeners to do the same across multiple genres
No surprise there. At least drugged up white musicians are usually smart enough to not write songs about their later drug endeavors.

What's the name of these masks?

Being downtrodden isn't inherently a noble thing though. Freaks and deviants are shunned by society for a reason.

>they were already slaves so buying them and continuing the trend of slavery is okay
lol

You sounds like a fanboy in denial.
How much money did you waste on kikestarter?

>Time to move to europoor.
where the cops arrest people for trying to protect their families

>I'm going to argue definitions rather than make any actual counter arguments because I'm fat and stupid
Can't wait for you to die from obesity or a school shooting

fuck off antisemite

Reminder to ignore outrage culture threads.

Attached: 1551086527709.png (1438x846, 511K)

Not so fast nigger, you go back to Africa.
Bait, kill yourself.

>wahhhh they can catch me doing crimes I'm the victim here

I mean it's very obvious they were making a pro-trans statement
oneangrygamer.net/2019/05/a-hat-in-time-dlcs-trans-rights-flag-easter-egg-results-in-community-unrest-over-sociopolitics/84060/

While I don't mind the skins, police militarization in some countries is a huge and scary issue.
most cops are faggots

Attached: DVR1p00UMAY46Ph.jpg (860x1200, 176K)

So a militarized police is bad, but a militarized band of international private civilians is okay?

America is going to be a majority White nation in a few years

Attached: 13.jpg (590x637, 38K)

If you keep scrutinizing them further and only find more and more crime, there's a problem nonetheless

>MUH POOR NIGGERS
boo fucking who, there is no point for counter argument when yours is so full of shit, I could use it for fetilizer with my new farming tools from African and CO.

Commits a shit ton of crimes
"mabye we should be weary of them?"

>wtf you can't do that

yikes user i was shittalking a half Mexican and the blacks didnu nuffin force came out in full force

Sets up rules and laws
Breaks law
goes to jail
Fucking rich people

>"All the statistics and demographic data says otherwise but if I say it enough it will become true!"

and I have 3 dicks, one of them being augmented with cyborg implants.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES BLIZZARD EVEN DO NOW
>outsource diablo4phones
>outsource overwatch events
>fail to make sc2 bigger than sc1 competitive which still dominates korea
>kill hots after pouring cash into keeping the "pro" scene on turbo life support
>finally shit out classic over a year after the nost meeting because bfa is worse than wod by just copypasting backed up vanilla files onto the bfa client and then "layer" it

King

I'm black and no i don't, most of my nigga friends are retarded and deserved to be shot or arrested, man fuck your DUMB FUCKING TRANNY LOOKING ASS I WANNA STOMP YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT DETROIT LOOKS LIKE NIGGA

>reddit filename

imgur.com/a/FxHc9

Spics commit half or less the crime of blacks you racist shit.

>police starts checking more often black hoods
>turns ouf the crime is even worse than they though
Well I see the problem user, something has to be done.

Ah yes, the Hispanic (white) will save the day.

>A Better Tomorrow II
Supreme taste.

Sounds like the daily job of a Yea Forums poster starving for (You)s

Probably because we hire professionals here instead of any redneck retard willing to go through 20 hours of """"training"""". The cop that arrested him was all by himself too and despite "fearing for his life" which is a line all burger cops use before filling someone with lead, he calmly and carefully talked the guy down at gunpoint and arrested him without any collateral damage.

Get a load of this guy. He thinks police are only out for black people. Imagine, just imagine, believing this. If you ever left your mom's house, or had conversations with actual, real-life people, maybe you wouldn't sound so unbelievably retarded. Yikes and cringe.

Definitions?
What the fuck are you talking about?
Why are you deflecting so fucking hard

> police militarization in some countries is a huge and scary issue.
For a nigger.

literal fake news

Please be true

Attached: lugia shock.gif (224x168, 1.49M)

SEETHING

Attached: 1521558191815.jpg (560x350, 53K)

>pander to sjws
>surprised when they turn on you
good

>no one likes getting fucked over by cops until they save your life one day
That's like saying
>nobody likes having your server shit on your meal until they serve you non shit on food one day

ok, here's one from YT as well

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Go ta hell USA #1!

>actually being in favour of police militarization
Well, don't cry when they crush your house flat with their personnel carrier and smack your face into the pavement.

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 86K)

a Hat in Time IS a pro-trans game. You think they added the flag to shit on transpeople? If so that's some major delusion.

America was founded on being able to fight back against government you bootlicker. Having fucking Judge Dredd for cops is not something good

why are you posting image links you retarded nigger?

Please don't use garbage analogys when trying to seem above an opinion that is correct. Everyone does hate cops until one day you need one.

This. I thought we all knew this? Weren't we all waiting for the mass destruction of them eating each other? I've still got my popcorn ready.

Attached: 1521350424406.png (532x398, 367K)

Of fuck guess you got me

Hey guys Hispanics Only commit the SECOND highest amount while also being a MINORITY Guess were the bad guys here

Doesn't excuse the abuses, bootlicker. I hope you get to play deadly simon says someday with your pig friends.

DESPITE

The entire police force is nothing but a conspiracy to throw all black people into a giant witches cauldron

This isn't talking about actual police militarization.
It's trying to link a correlation between police militarization and a fucking skin in a video game that exists for fun.

>food analogy
Yikes
you know the reason no one takes them serious is because if you tried hard enough you can make an analogy that fits literally anything

The anti-police types oppose private gun ownership as well

>I want to protect people in my community so i'll join the police force
>you're evil son of bitch and should be put down you bootlicking pig

why is it that police is big bad but the military gets a pass?

Attached: 1503894935452.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Spics work their ass off and are actual productive citizens on average. If you are racist to any e and all people who are a different color go fuck yourself.

Spics are God's gift to America. They build my house and cut my lawn and watch the kids. Fuck you racist shits.

You are insane if you think that’s how we live kraut, I’ve literally never even met someone who was menaced by police when they were doing anything, and I live in Milwaukee

Well shit man, what do we do now? Add them to Affirmative Actions too?

Wait, aren't they literally the Earth Police?
I don't play this game but I remember the trailers portraying them as such.
I mean, its in the name for fuck sakes OVERWATCH.
What am I missing here?

Attached: Confused teacher.png (872x632, 162K)

Yeah and the US clearly isn't one you dumb burger lmao

Epic thread guys. Being racist ironically but not ironically is very cutting edge and intellectual of y'all.

Attached: 1553800703916.jpg (668x717, 141K)

How about everyone just act like decent human beings with some empathy for each other. Is that so hard?

>putting anything in any form of fictional media is celebrating it

Attached: 1558659008542.jpg (528x480, 37K)

especially unprivileged and historically exploited black people, yes

The world would be perfect if there were no police and everything was communism, btw I'm calling the police on you user for a hate crime, you're using journalist as a pejorative.

>shilling for a page of statistics
The fuck?

Pretty much.
One day they're heroes because one gave his life to save someone, and the next people flip their shit because some random rioter fag got hit by a flashball.
t. french

this shit happens all the time, it doesn't help that rioters have their smartphones recording all police actions 24/7, while doing far worse things themselves

Riot gear is for beating up plebs, not super villains.

>If you are racist
Racism is natural thing, to deny it is to deny your own nature. It's just the simplest form of tribalism.
No amount of denial will change that, deep down you know where you feel best, around your OWN.

Sure smells like reddit in here. Was this thread linked to some reddit board?

>literal police force wearing uniforms
WOAH

>not knowing what is an imgur gallery
Literally brainlet and newfag tier.
Also not him.

Attached: 1554928900744.jpg (478x523, 105K)

The one that always gets me is that cop shooting the unarmed guy running away in the back, then planting false evidence on his body. He only went down for murder because some dude filmed it. How often does this happen when there isn't a witness recording it?

>the white boys think they're safe from random abuse by the police
How cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=qcnT--x7w_Y

Attached: 1558235708001.jpg (226x244, 58K)

>Racism is natural thing
stopped reading there, get fucked

/pol/fags just want daddy cop to choke them and call them a bad girl.

Based blizzard.

Because it's a skin in a video game you fucking retard

Imagine flooding majority white countries filled with evil white racist devils instead of living in an African utopia.

>Police militarization
>Muh America
>the faggot squad comes in the defense of blacks and Hispanics instantly even tho it makes sense to keep extra pair of eyes on violent minority groups
>meanwhile brown countries(example Brazil and half of Africa) cops execute any citizen they want for funnies on mass

Why can't people just accept browns are a virus yet?

I'm racist unironically.

Yes, because people who don't look and think like me are literally ruining my country.

>just had a conversation about fighting games with a policeman not too long ago

I don't get it. They seem like normal people.

Attached: 1549986522525.jpg (548x548, 64K)

I'm Latino and I like cops

Gonna take a wild guess and assume they're ballistic masks.

Imagine being this ESL

In the Overwatch world, riot gear is for putting down those bastard omnic scum and their supporters. Really, the "lesson" is supposed to be that not all the omnics are evil, but why were they created by the evil automated factories? Because they're all evil.

Islamic terrorists have only killed 90 people in the US in the last decade, but that's totally a huge problem?

>y'all

Attached: 1556124174551.png (360x360, 21K)

Overwatch is literally a police military what the fuck

It's ok, you will understand one day, maybe when it will be too late, maybe not. A few centuries of "LOOK HOW NOT RACIST IM" won't change thousands of thousands years of tribalism.

/s/ isn't on 4channel Ted

imagine being an alt righter

Attached: laughing-women-with-picture_23-2147829686.jpg (626x417, 125K)

fuckups by the police against domestic citizens are always more visible than military fuckups against foreign civilians
also the US has a wonderful jingoistic culture that encourages mindlessly supporting both the military and the people supporting the military because "muh troops", nevermind the fact that at the end of the day these people are trained to kill other people. it's only different because they're shooting the bad guys.

Yes because in a capitalist system empathy is weakness.

>I want to protect people in my community
Buy guns instead of becoming the government's attack dog

I got this skin today in some lootboxes I bought don't even like it

Overwatch is an extrajudicial death squad, prove me wrong.

The problem is that most cops are racist, we should have only 20% of the police force be white. The rest should be different Races

>risking any injury over a stupid dog like a pitbull

>buy guns
Go back to /pol/ incel

You are obviously a brainwashed fascist.
Tick tock we are coming for you

yeah because that totally isn't being exploited, just look at europe and "new europeans"

>it still just means your society is degenerating into violence.
>What's positive about increased militarization of police
To curb the violence? If you want to get stabbed by niggers daily, then go live in South Africa.

Latinos and Mexicans are great workers and people. Honestly fuck trump for labeling spics in a bad light.

So what exactly does Blizzard even do on the actual game besides shitting out a broke uh I mean "meta defining" hero and "chokepoint simulator but we put different assets on it this time" map?
Siphon more money on OWL since that's the only time it gets decent views on twitch if xqc isn't chimping out on stream for money?

SJW Vice journos and anti-SJW Yea Forumsirgins should team up to take it to the pigs

Enjoy getting shot you animal

Attached: 1556049586987.jpg (502x432, 48K)

>why don't you like browns?

>because they commit massive amount of crime.
leach off my money in the form of social programs.
add nothing to our or their own societies

>Lol stop being edgy

This is why people hate you faggot fucking bitches

Fuck you

Attached: 2CB8DEA7-9D51-433A-B684-C57C4B956021.png (393x468, 315K)

>inmate
here's an idea: obey the laws, don't end up in this situation in the first place

Spoiler alert: most people who are against bootlickers also think U.S. imperialism is bad.

>praises a race
>still resorts to racism against them
???

>be illegal immigrant
>commit crime
>ORANGE MAN BAD

>Game about a globaly operation paramilitary
>Oh no it has police in it
I sometimes get cognitive dissonance by trying to copy their way of thinking/how they came to the conclusion they had.

Attached: 1533068389241.jpg (236x170, 11K)

Military gets weird flak too from people who have no clue why they don't like the military other than "violence is wrong okay"
Not as much as cops get but it's still there

You're a fucking sheep

>until one of those fuck the police people need one of us then its AHHHH SAVE US COP
Witnessing this with an old roomie was hilarious.

im sorry you werent born white :(

>enslave a race
The problem is that white people never enslaved nig-nogs themselves, they just bought slaves from local population for the most part.
It was nig-nog brothers who enslaved nig-nogs.
So the lesson is somewhere here nigga.

Pathetic

>Commit a bunch of rape
>get called a rapist
>no no no you see a few of us also get slave jobs at McDonald, so its cool.

LATINOS ARE BEST COPS, I NEVER MET A LATINO COP THAT WAS AN ASSHOLE

We should just let Firemen handle everything. There's not a single person who can trashtalk firemen. They'd probably convince a criminal to put down his gun and go get a cheeseburger just by showing up. The real heroes. That's why all women want to fuck firemen but only white roasties want a cop.

Who cares about gay american crap, post Mei

Attached: 1558464256015m.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

what part of 'fuck off back to /pol/' you did not understand?

Hrs never said anything that’s not true regarding Mexicans

>Game tries to make a connection to civil rights and omnic rights
>falls apart when you realize omnics are robots and can be hacked and manufactured

Go back to watching Rick and Morty kid, you obviously know something these anons don't.

You're thinking of the ATF user

Attached: 78594302.png (500x501, 184K)

Sure not all of those murders are probably warranted but you have to be absolutely retarded to think that police shouldn't have to right to defend themselves from the you know what's. Sure police are assholes alot of the time but they serve there purpose and you're more than likely not affected by this 1000 deaths in any way shape or form and at least 95% of those people had it coming.

No the problem is blacks keep blaming whitey for their problems when it's within their own community. They'll never heal it they keep trying to cure the wrong disease.

I know, right? How pathetic can you get to actually swallow /pol/-tier propaganda

The best part about that is Spanish cops here in Florida profile Spanish people the hardest because they know how stupid their own people are. There's a reason no one complains about the police in Florida.

Fuck off to reddit nigger, /pol/ is a part of Yea Forums

You got 70 IQ faggot? Learn what context is you fucking moron.

Imagine being such a lowlife piece of trash that you have enough dealings with police where any of this is even a blip on your radar.

yes everyone hates strawman arguements, and why would i need a cop, im a tall blonde white male, assaults don't get perused unless there is permanent damage like if someones stabbed or bottled and they don't go after thieves so why is there a need for a cop for me.
>inb4 murdered
if i'm murdered i don't give much of a fuck about the cop that didn't help me not be murdered now do I, closing the barn door after the horse gets out doesn't get the horse back

40%

In the united states sure
But in places like south America they will execute literal 1000's of citizens just to make sure they get 1 guy on a weekly occurrence
theirs a reason brazil has an insane murder rate every year

Nigger dog lover detected.

No, your post was pathetic, loser

a lot of angry minorities in here

California strikes again.

Attached: Californiastudents2019.jpg (2048x1638, 580K)

I've been stopped and searched by the cops just for wearing a beanie hat.

>buying guns means you're /pol/
eat shit, retard

he cute

Where's that webm of the dude crawling out of his overturned car just to get shot by an officer?

>the police should be freely able to execute people for crimes that don't legally carry the death penalty
God, /pol/ is fucking retarded.

Attached: 1553795723572.jpg (774x716, 128K)

You're a racist be quiet

I'm Americanand I hate cops too. Blue bloods are just as bad as gangs

lol cuck

dat asian ass

That's what we call the nigger tax.

>overshart thread
>no one posting juicy mei milkers
you shills are losing your touch

Pretending not to want any law enforcement to exist is so retarded and fake. Especially coming from these faggot privileged journalists and white people who would piss their pants and call them over mundane shit like loud music. The fakeness is palpable. Their tongues would be glued to cop boots as on as they had an actual confrontation with a nigger.

>mutt central
at this point, why not burn america to the ground and try something else, this obviously didn't work despise best intencions from Founding Fathers.

I'm white m8

>don’t like cops
>don’t like guns

Wtf do lefty’s do when someone breaks into their house? Offer up their wife to get fucked so the burglar will not hurt them?

The problem is police training is a joke and most of the cops out there aren't trained to handle the situations they come across properly. So when you out lethality in the hands of untrained, scared law enforcement you get overreactions.

Nope, just cops.

no :)

It makes me sad that these threads garner so many replies. Who the actual fuck gives a shit about Vice News and their fake news clickbait bullshittery? The least you assholes could do if you MUST post is sage.

Attached: angry.jpg (610x457, 32K)

you have to go back

Attached: 1554089416195.png (500x750, 203K)

>false flagging this obvious

police is pretty trash tbqh

They're pandering to the chapo trap house crowd

Rodney King

Attached: the reddit guide to every 4chan discussion.png (365x470, 193K)

I agree, it's at large considered by most journalists and news companies to be pretty awful now.

I'm sure that's what you want to believe. Don't you have better ways to spend your time than stroking your persecution complex?

If you're not the one cops are protecting you probably deserve to die

nigger

nigger

>Muh America
>police brutality rates isn't even remotely close to brown countries

keep being mad Niggers. We don't need you fuckers here, but you need this country

Dress like a retarded 90's thug
Treated like a retarded 90's thug
Literally nothing wrong here

>people call police because someone got a heart attack

Attached: 1478898277816.jpg (275x280, 26K)

When you say "kill" do you mean unjustly murder people or end the lives of individuals who have become hostile and need to be put down before they hurt others? Not all killings are equal.

Håll käften speljournalister!

not him, buuuuuut.......
too often it actually is, because the shit that I dislike is pseudo science, arrogance and unjustifiable hate/and or sense of entitlement. Xenophobia is pretty shitty too

cringe

There are people out there who thinks bad people are rare.

Attached: Capture.jpg (782x1280, 173K)

cops are humans

>American the post

which part of "police militarization" don't you understand?

>literally shaking over armed citizens
sounds like you're the nazi here, faggot

Imagine being a larper about racism or one of these cucks

Attached: 1552629862373.jpg (1080x1246, 281K)

I outright asked if that was why they stopped me and they said yes.

I never said I dressed like a thug but nice projection, mongoloid.

hockey

Never had a bad experience with a cop, probably because my shit always checked out and I treat them no different than any other person.

t. black guy

>nooo don't call me out i'm subtle i cannot be defined im an intellectual not just another reactionary dupe i swear!
Walk like a /pol/, talk like a /pol/ etc. You know, it is possible that you might actually not go to /pol/ but that doesn't mean they didn't get to you considering they're here trying to recruit suggestible gamer retards 24/7. And they definitely got you. If you actually don't want to be an alt-righter you should be honestly worried why people keep calling you one. Can they all be wrong? Why does this happen to you and for example not me? Because you're a dumb nazi and you know it.

Attached: 1553971546698.jpg (442x400, 55K)

No matter where you stand when it comes to actual police. WE can at least agree that Journalists are fucking retarded by complaining about Cop skins in fictional media, right?

What's gonna happen to Astral Chain? Are they gonna give it a 0 because it's encouraging Sci Fi police brutality?

>muh hatred
>muh xenophobia
fuck off cunt we just dont like you yet you insist on invading our space.

Attached: we dont like your kind around here.gif (500x282, 1.64M)

I live in Serbia

The number of lefties on Yea Forums now is refreshing.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1CPlSwBIxM

They are an impediment to the diverse and vibrant black cycling culture.

>seething obsession with /pol/
>anime reaction image
>lazy pasta
the pinnacle of bait, 10/10

>certain groups of people commit more crimes
>we punish them
Woah, such a complex subject.
Imagine how many more crimes would happen if no one was around to catch them?

in your mind you do but not in reality

>get your country flooded with brown masses that change the face of our country and turn you in to stranger in your very own country
>politicians not only don't do shit about it but encourage it
>someone tried to find a solution on his own
>WHAT THE FUCK MAN
the fucking state of brainlets, it's gonna get a lot worse before it gets good

Probably how most countries of the world feel about you.

This. But aparently not acting like a nigger is considered bootlicking

kike

>Are they gonna give it a 0 because it's encouraging Sci Fi police brutality?
Nah they'll give it a zero for having cute girls with cute butts

>he's a retarded slav living in his white ethnostate and has no idea how bad niggers and other breeds of shitskins are
stay in your bubble faggot

Attached: Buy Astral Chain.webm (394x552, 872K)

trannies*

>guns are /pol/
What happened to an armed proletariat that should under no pretext arms and ammunition be surrendered and must be frustrated by force if necessary?

ok, whatever fag
this is so ironic I don't even know where to begin explaining

>dude we're being ironic XD
Honestly I have more respect for the shooters than the people who think they are being funny on /pol/.

>live in Serbia
then enjou that Mohammed cock you pseudo slav, you used to be something, what are you now? cheap whore for Albanians and EU

I say mutt cops are based for shooting niggers.
Here i posted a smug anime girl image. That means i win the discussion and any response you give is cope.

Attached: 1537382574278.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

Then build your own military
Fight Russia if you fucking hate it so much
and STOP ASKING FOR OUR MONEY

>refuse to comply
>get enforced
>WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
whats wrong with these people?

kek I love how quickly they default to "but these are whamen!!!" when shit goes down

California is the definition of "mutt central."

Maybe a month ago
But now the state of didnu nuffins is getting annoying

stick it to the man + perceived culpability for some minor infraction even if youre on the clean + fear of brutalization

its a bit of a clownshow when someone is anticop, think they are unreliable, but also antigun and whine about rising criminal activity in their neighborhood claiming "the government is doing nothing about it", but its just natural reaction to the thought of someone who can kill you and is often show to be able to come unscathed after it

>be American
>walk home late at night with your mother
>get arrested and tased because cops think you were trying to rob her
>police frisk you to see if you're carrying drugs
>jostle your balls so hard your testicles literally rupture
>officer claims he smelled weed during the search so he confiscates your wallet, electronic bank accounts, and car as a civil asset forfeiture so they belong to him now
>finally get home and watch some TV
>doorbell rings
>answer it with remote control in hand and get shot by a cop because he thought it was a gun
>neighbor drives you to the hospital but you can't pay the fee so you decide to chill in your car hoping the wound closes on it's own
>both of you fall asleep
>get shot dead by cops who filled the car with bullets because you wouldn't respond to their commands because you were asleep

Attached: iu[1].png (600x580, 572K)

HRT is the cure for incelism and incelism is the root of alt-rightedness. Take the pink pill.

Yea Forums has become weak

Hope you got a license for that post

swedish cops are mostly ok compared to shitty murrica retards

redditor like you need to go back

Attached: aqua.jpg (319x505, 50K)

Aren't American cops more prone to use their gun more since guns are readily available to the public?
In other countries where guns are not really accessible to the public, the cops don't assume their target have any gun.
While in America, cops were probably trained under the assumption they could be shot?

Attached: 1291072003554.gif (352x191, 499K)

>white etnostate
are you retarded?

Attached: 27395555-6B28-41F4-A5D7-2326653F2C3B_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 116K)

Man good thing I'm white and have money

They're an aggressive, superpowered version of the UN/Interpol, so they're not 'extrajudicial' by virtue of operating within the jurisdiction of every single participating government.

I wanted to be a cop after playing shooters when I was a kid but then obama and trump happened and I had began to have a more realistic understand of the kind of people I would be dealing with if I followed through on my childish dream.

woman are strong and independent
expect when their not

Fucking beta orbiters need to go back to playing DnD and never leaving the house

I was thinking bout moving to US, so far New England is the only saving grace, despise them voting for Dems.

I've seen cops with rifles in Seville. Fix the muslim infestation

Holy redundancy batman just write
>be American
>get shot
you gobshite

>the best parts of the US vote democratic
What can it meeeaaan!

not a dirty nationalist so those insults have zero impact on me. Try again faggot.

you make it sound like it's his fucking fault for being born a mutt you retard

>switch from one mental illness to another!

>ASStral Chain

Small and fit for abuse might not be best but it's pretty damn fucking close.

The only ones stealing are niggers and Puerto Ricans

Slavery is still legal in prison, as per the 13th amendment of the US Constitution. Ever wonder WHY blacks are convicted for 52% of all crime? Private prisons are the modern slave trade.

Also the worst parts.

You were on the side of justice from the start, the anime was just overkill.

I'd rather live in a cheap shack in North Dakota than some crime and nigger infested democratic hell hole like New York

it's only best part because it's, guess what
95% no niggers! WHAT COULD IT MEAN?!

you should die this very instant, you are so pathetic

If he's Serbian you can bet he knows more about ethnicity than your fat ass.

>pretend to be racist murderers
>get upset when actual racist murderers show up
Honestly what were they expecting to happen?

Does that excuse the insane amount of Mutts hes related to committing crime even tho their a minority rn?
You faggots never seem to answer that part

See

actually the government pays prisoners like 10-25 cents per hour so they can deny it's slavery in court. chinese workers make more than american prisoners.

Game just needs more dead niggers for me to return.

Attached: 1556983557989.png (1287x858, 1.61M)

>Dems want racial homogeneity for their gated communities
>Force immigrants into red states!
>Omg why are your communities so shitty lmao

but I won't, I'll keep trucking just to spite you.

Attached: R-9945078-1488998080-6082.jpeg.jpg (300x300, 11K)

>the best parts of the US vote democratic
wrong, fucking wrong

Ok bong come back when your fucking capital is majority white again

Attached: I AM THE LEGISLATIVE BODY OF THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC.jpg (435x435, 15K)

>"I've been found out!"

>not dirty nationalist
of course you are not, you are a cosmopolitan, a fucking whore for anyone who passes by, no origin, no nation, no people, no family, you are the worst type of scum who would sell his own country just to show how NOT RACIST you are
best of luck to you, you shell of a former being

It doesn't matter how many guns you have, but who you are. If an unjust government were to take over, members of the police and military would defect to the citizenry and form militias.
Criminals deservingly get no such mercy.

Alt-rights live in a state of permanent doublethink. They honestly believe that they are just having fun while they allow the hatred to destroy them on a fundamental level. This takes a while, then they come out on the other side as unironic racists not realising what have happened.

>i wanted to shoot people when i was a kid, but i realized cops are not supposed to do that so i gave up

When action is necessary the weak begin to show their true colors

>Filled with 99% of the brown population
>Shittest cities in the country

What did god mean by this?

>Chicago is the greatest city in the country
Are you actually fucking retarded?

And I'm white and had cops:
>pop 4 of my wheels with a knife
>kick me in the balls
>shoot a rifle near me to startle me
>pepper spray me in the eyes before letting me go
All different occasions, none of which I was carrying/doing anything illegal, fuck pigs

Exactly. People don't understand that
1. Many people don't like cops
2. Many people own guns
Anyone you come across as a cop could get pushed over the edge and use their weapon against you or your colleagues.

>massive homelessness
>high crimerates
>biggest shit per street capita
>democratic

lol

Why are nu commies like this bros?
why do they care more about mentally ill faggots and niggers than they do about the working class?

Attached: 1554754990414.jpg (719x960, 109K)

It's redundant because every line is literally something that US police have done in the past, it's not even hyperbole.

>make clickbait article
>gets the attention it wanted

I consider them more in terms of flat Earthers, just completely unable to understand why so few people can see the delusions that they see. So they twist and contort the world around them into a massive conspiracy where they're the only ones who can see the 'truth'.

Sure as shit not saying US cities aren't fucked but it is an undeniable fact that people want to live in cities and no one wants to live in red states.

>no origin, no nation, no people
holy shit that sound awesome. If that makes me a whore then I'll wear that word with fucking pride while dabbing on you bootlicking tools.

Black people

fake news

>Alt-rights live in a state of permanent doublethink. They honestly believe that they are just having fun while they allow the hatred to destroy them on a fundamental level.
The left has a history of purging the frivolous and cosmopolitans from their ranks too when it comes time to put your theory to practice, don't act like this is exclusive

When did so many tranny leftist faggots invade Yea Forums

>thinking a few faggots Who thought everyone was pretending means everyone was pretending

Cmon user

everyone is racist, having preferences and spotting patterns is something that made humanity thrive

Please spend a day or two in Watts, Gary, South Side Chicago or New York, I fucking dare you

Attached: go make friends with them said hitler.png (953x573, 25K)

>have no clue why they don't like the military

They shoot those nice muslims freedom fighters who just want to live in peace while they kill homosexuals and beat their wives in accordance with their holy laws.

>get pulled over
>show liscense and registration
>accept ticket
>drive away

>pull over
>refuse to show ID
>yell in cops face
>start to try to open door to confront cop
>get shot
>die

Why is this so difficult for so many americans?

Why do you enjoy being angry, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1524414589660.jpg (1920x1080, 692K)

Isn't Overwatch just a world police organization with Saturday morning cartoon flavoring?

Attached: 1520388545380.jpg (669x705, 64K)

someday america will turn authoritarian. i can feel it in the winds and when it happens i'm going to sign up to play american FPS in real life.

no, Brazil

>my orange manhattan billionaire cares about the working class!
blackholewojak.pdf

Another "Retarded journalist say something retarded" thread.

Sage

Attached: 1554664778102.jpg (720x786, 36K)

lmao nice larp

>Nigger infested hellholes vote for gibs...

Most of those people are browns hoping to get free welfare checks
who cares where they want to live?

Turns out they care about both and those two groups are often intertwined.

Attached: download (1).jpg (303x166, 18K)

Around the same time as all the alt-right tourists from reddit, 2016.

Because its the most common emotion these days. If you dont like being mad, you cant really do anything anymore, because eventually its going to piss you off

I'm certainly not saying that being a good modern person is easy. It takes time and effort to be woke but that doesn't mean you shouldn't. This surrender to our basic instincts is the most primitive shit imaginable. Human greatness is to become better than what we are, not to celebrate our shortcomings.

Attached: 1554769655057.png (500x500, 214K)

The only reason anybody lives in urban areas is for jobs, that's it. How does that justify the cities havkng the absolute worst living standards and crime rates? Quit being a willing tool.

>Brazil
>white
faker news

if you don't think the cops are faggots you're retarded
brain cells

Brigitte is Swedish, yes? Unlike Americans, Swedes (and people from other Scandinavian countries) don't have problem with police. They are generally respected, most hate they get is due to being understaffed and not being able to look into all crimes.

>Why is this so difficult for so many americans?
Y'ynow...

Attached: 1558175210789.jpg (730x480, 17K)

When /pol/ thinking Trump was great stopped being funny

>being a globalist
like I said, a fromer shell of a human being, no different to a bug man, but unlucky for you, things are changing, so buckle up bucko, it's gonna get a lot worse before it gets good

>America was founded on being able to fight back against government you bootlicker
America has been invaded by shitskins and government removing freedoms for decades. Not a single shot fired.

hopefully one day I will. Always wanted to travel to America. New Orleans specifically, but I'd be happy if I get to see any of it.

Yeah i can believe it
browns in control of cops are hell
Most whites do is kill a few dindu nuffin thugs when their in charge

a ta

Cities have jobs for intellectuals and cities vote democratic. Whatever can this mean!

do you happen to be male? males commit 96% of all rape, so how would you excuse yourself for being part of the demographic that commits so much rape? are you fine with being profiled as a rapist?

George? Get the car. We've got some villains that need a bloody kicking.

Attached: john_thaw_as_jack_regan.jpg (529x352, 70K)

Reminder that you're all worthless larping faggots and you liberals would've immediately been purged in any real communist revolution

Attached: 1556415189539.jpg (1024x512, 114K)

believe whatever you want to believe, nigger

>not wanting to crucify police is alt-right now
Get a fucking grip, user, holy shit.

Watts is a very nice part of LA, it has a lot of cultural enrichment you'll enjoy very much

best insults you got? C'mon, I bet you can be more creative and not reuse the same shit like an NPC you're supposed to hate.

I can tell you're white.

you've NEVER seen a cop walk up to your car and instinctively put their fingers on their pistol as they realize you're black

>"being woke" is gonna put you in a bad situation for trusting the wrong people, but it'll be okay that you're dead since you were a better person!

>Cops don't need military grade weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=x_P8qZk9UaM

Hot take: everyone needs military grade weapons.

This "basic instincts" is what made us survive. For any folk of your kind, I wish you could take a nice stroll around the hood at night, just to put the words from your mouth to reality, see how it really is.
There is nothing wrong with basic human decency, it doesn't change fact that people are simple, tribalistic beings and few centuries won't undo what was ingraved in us since the beginning of humanity

See? Overwatch is /ourgame/ and only SJWs hate it

good thing I'm not a liberal. We might both have progressive stances, but liberals are still bootlicking capitalist shills.

Reminder that a trailer-trash mutt amerifat like you would have been purged in any self-respecting fascist state.

LOL. HOW DID CHINA DEFINE SJW SO WELL?!

I sincerely hope China gets their baizuo soon, I'm fucking tired of them getting to do what they want with no repercussions while all these lefty niggers killed any progression we could have had

Attached: lingering will's gf.png (353x362, 124K)

>Intellectuals.

Absolute nonsense and that's from someone with a PhD from a university worth a damn.

When for decades you redline every black person trying to move to cities out of decent neighbourhoods and into ghettos, then flood them with crack to fund your latest overthrowing of a democratic Latino government, the rest is history

Yikes user already whipping out the inequivalent arguments

males are not an extreme minority retard

No you're a liberal, you wish you were an actual socialist or communist

Attached: slapslapslapslapslap.gif (298x168, 1.8M)

>get pulled over
>go to get license and registration
>get shot
youtube.com/watch?v=63WlopaIIyo

>if you're against us you're a faaaaaascist.

Identity politics are a conservative invention to divide the proletariat. Social democrats are controlled opposition.

Fuck you and your basic instincts. You don't live in a the jungle or anything like it. Was Plato governed by his instincts? I think not. It's of course quite possible to create a feral society where reason must yield for conflict and violence, but that is a choice you retards are making, not a given.

not an insult, just a word of caution for you
no point insulting your kind, you wouldn't notice even if it hit you in the face

t. reddit

>fucking americans and their heavy militarization, you are just tyrants
>HOW DARE YOU DEMAND WE SPEND ON OUR MILITARY, JUST DO IT FOR US

the niggers did it to themselves, they always had a shit culture and they always drag each other down

kill all niggers, they don't deserve life anyways

their brains are still subhuman so we should honestly just end them before they destroy humanity with their savagery.

i am so glad abortion exists for this main reason

I personally can't wait to progress to having a surveillance state with a social credit system straight out of Black Mirror

Also
>china is communist
So many laffs.

american cops are subhuman, but it doesn't mean that officers from all around the world deserve to be vilified

I love videogames

Nigger I didn't say anything about that, don't put words into my mouth. I don't have any problems with the cops, I have a problem with worthless faggots talking about this shit on a video game board. Nothing in this thread is about video games, but that doesn't matter to anyone because being pissed off about political beliefs is more important that breathing to 90% of people these days

If you're anti-cop, you're evil. Only evil would oppose this world's only legitimate heroes.

>omg u fascist
lmao

i can tell your a larper

based asians

>literally a sci-fi future world where robots exist
>WAAAAAAAH WHY IS THERE A SCIFI LOOKING COP SKIN OUT OF THE 5000 OTHER SKINS FUCK DA POLICE

#Facts

also a reminder that if you get your ethnostate, there will be people who say you ain't white enough either. It's a constant dick measuring contests, except the dicks being measured are so abstract they are almost nonexistant.

2nd amendment is a double edge sword. they never realistically depict what it's like to be a police officer in games. it's hard to nail the feeling of always being paranoid that everyone could have a gun on their waist.

>larping /pol/ster thinks he's going to lead some kind of revolution with the rest of his autistic kind
lmao

giving a cop an assault rifle isnt going to make him show up prior to me getting stabbed and preventing it

This, holy fuck, the only characters less fun to fight against are Mei and Symmetra. If I see the enemy team has a Brigitte I immediately switch to a character who can do major damage from as far away as possible and focus on her and her alone because fuck being even a mid-range character when she's around. At least Pharah, Junkrat, Hanzo, and Widowmaker completely shit all over the bitch, but even then it gets tiresome having to be forced to use them because someone's using Brig.

Yeah, I'm sure I'll get epicly shot by vile negros hounding me for no reason because that happens like all the fucking time. Kys yourself with this cringy scaremongering. I know you don't actually believe you're in imminent danger of being killed unless you say the n-word enough but some other retards might believe you.

Lefties can't get a foothold in China because the government will just straight up jail and murder people and organizations that try to change the culture.

This is what you communist/socialists actually want though

whatever you say pedro

Go to the hood right now, lets see what merits your words are when they are confronted with reality.

I still remember the dude named Heather from Kotaku bitching about spidey's good relationship with the cops in the ps4 game, even though they literally shoot at you in the first mission.

>walk up to someone
>realize they're part of a demographic with a much higher rate of crime
>prepare yourself accordingly

>china is commie
>china stop being a undercutting capitalist cunt or we'll start a trade war
choose one

>Cities have jobs for intellectuals
Yup, Daquan and Juanita are so smart, they work for McDonalds and Starbucks. Wait, the most impoverished are those dwelling in the inner cities? But they have smart jobs!
>whatever. an this mean
It confirms that urban areas are full of uneducated, unskilled labourers with minimum wage jobs or no jobs at all and they subsist on welfare. Move thr goalposts again.

you used the wrong fashy slur

Why the fuck should either of us go to the hood? Your racism created that shithole and it's a literal symptom of your garbage "philosophy" that you are using as an excuse for its necessity this is absurdly circular, dishonest or perhaps just fucking retarded.

t. Yea Forums tranny

>how dare those liberals not throw other ethnic groups into concentration camps, have protections for LGBT people and not pump disgusting smog all over their cities
But it's good to know America isn't the only place full of idiots.

based

Attached: image.png (900x1029, 1.18M)

he got out of the car. try again. and i think cops are scum, but this is a bad example

I'll stop having a problem with cops as soon as they stop racial profiling and killing unarmed people. Until then keep that shit out of my video games.

>he thinks I'm one of the bug people
more like if China does anything they get a slap on the wrist meanwhile if the US so much as utters a word the whole world goes full retard

that is a lot of grasping there.
nah man, i will be fine in my country since it's not flooded with niggers or sandniggers of military age, enjoy your world in 5-10years

Your entire ideology removes the idea of "middle ground", your politics is framed as a constant struggle between classes. Marx wrote the Communist Manifesto as both a critical capitalist success and understood the implication that there is no central body of politics that can hold a "reasonable" position for the long term. Ergo, yes, the ethnostate is a pipe dream, much like your long awaited classless state. The ethnostate though is closer to realization than your collapsed system.

reminder

Attached: 1553847792918.jpg (1352x1331, 348K)

I wonder what they think of broforce

It's called getting /fit/ and learning how to fight. It's a fucking house, not an open field and you literally have the home field advantage.

ok, whatever you say fag

and hispanics in america are? if you're just going to sidestep my argument and decide to start acting retarded instead, i'll just accept this as your concession

Feel free to prove us wrong, niggers.

>my racism created nigger culture
great reaching there, but it won't work for me, i've done nothing to them, yet they hate me, only fair is to hate back, you don't try to civilize a feral dog, you put it down

different user
I lived in a ghetto and as a white guy. blacks are animals
I got my bike stolen by one
chased by hordes of the fuckers twice my age TWO TIMES
They harass/ try to convince 13 year old girls to have sex
In community college half of the population is black yet funny enough you only really see white faces during graduation
a good amount drop out after the refunds not realizing all they did was taken loan money, and they will have to pay that back

I'm sick of liberal retards sticking up for them because they happen to know a black dude who lived in a white gated community all of his life that was alright

End you fucking life you goddamn NOG lmao

I'm cautious any time I have to be around a hoodrat. I don't care if that's racist. Safety first.

Really, all those corrupt, crime-ridden, financially bankrupt urban areas are governed by the GOP?

>if the US so much as utters a word the whole world goes full retard
fuck i wish this was true

>He got out of a car at a gas station to pump his gas
Clearly deserved to be killed, the monster

>It's called getting /fit/ and learning how to fight.
muscle doesn't stop bullets dipshit

Attached: It's High Noon.gif (472x360, 1.58M)

>ethnostate is a pipe dream
CUE ISRAEL

Imagine thinking video games and representation ever fixes the inherent nature of capital. You're all fucking liberals

Attached: 15961475668.jpg (639x730, 88K)

A tiny number of extreme leftists are the only ones who want to take away guns and many conservative gun owners are also demanding better gun control and regulation.

You're so brainwashed that you think that police officer was justified. Peak american.

>It's called getting /fit/ and learning how to fight.
lmao, I can already tell you bench 135

>communist countries can't trade
Fucking retard.

It quite literally did. A bunch of racists imported a bunch of blacks, treated them like shit and then they you all wen't all "whoa what's wrong with these angry blacks why can't they just behave tee hee guess we need to treat them even shittier ;)".

Attached: Trash.gif (500x500, 779K)

why do places that ban guns have such a high murder rate like Brazil and Chicago anyways

hmmmn

Attached: man_thinking.jpg (1134x1693, 935K)

This might surprise you, but quite a few liberals also own guns.

>victim was black

>the monster

why did you just use a synonym for black people if you were trying to prove the opposite?

It's their job to report on things with a critical eye. Just like child molesting priests get more news coverage than positive things the church has done, bad cops are more newsworthy than good cops.
Anyway you must not be paying attention because most newscasts have a warm fuzzies news segment anyway for their over sensitive baby boomer audience where they gush for ten minutes over something positive or patriotic someone did, often featuring policemen, firefighters, and combat veterans.

>pseudo science, arrogance and unjustifiable hate/and or sense of entitlement
sounds like SJWs desu

If I was a big enough faggot to spend money on microtransactions, I'd buy and wear all the cop skins just to piss off ACAB larpers

I know man, this is why I can't stand fuckers who go around and say "just GET WOKE" or "be nice", no shit like that doesn't fly, you cannot fix this, you can only burn it to the ground and hope whatever you build upon it will end up better, there is no other solution at this point.

Attached: 1485747060275.gif (300x223, 1.34M)

> you had to be racist to buy a slave
Lol

>and many conservative gun owners
Ah, yes, the patented True Conservative™

if only cops stopped turning off their bodycams for no particular reason

source : my ass

go away porky

What the fuck are you even talking about? When has that ever been a synonym for black people?

PS BUCKO
I ain't American WHITE :^)

This is probably what the article is about, but in a future where people have laser guns and shit it's not impossible that even normal police has to wear anti-laser armor.
And as others mentioned, it's a fucking game. It's not like a game about mechas being the police in a fictional future is gonna make people think that police in real life go around bombing the entire city to defeat not-godzilla.

So 75% or so of conservatives aren't conservatives because they're intelligent?

the joke

your head

go away you fucking nigger lmao

Oh yes Hispanics are a minority user?
there like 25% ish
They live in 3 major cities that are all conveniently crime filled and overall shitty
I get that you think your smart
but your not
to really add slat in the wounds
Hispanics are shit in majority white countries
and their shit in their own home countries to
bitch about white cops all you want, but at least they don't go favila to favila executing 1000's
hey, i'm starting to see a pattern here? Why are brown people so shitty everywhere they are?

Hmmmmn

you are right in a sense, who the fuck doesn't want social justice? And being a warrior? Holy shit, sound badass.

if I didn't already chase you away, I have a small recommendation. This is a pretty centrist video I'd suggest watching, it's also entertaining and has some decent jokes so it's not just dry politics.
youtube.com/watch?v=7qaZue9toT0

Imagine being a fucking larper online, fuck off fags or better yet, kill yourselves and help the cause of the global south and 3rd world

Attached: 151658418541196.jpg (720x829, 49K)

“Extreme leftists” are the “Revolution now eat the rich” types, your milquetoast liberal wants to ban guns.

The fact that all the whites in Alabama voted for Roy Moore and it was the blacks who kept him out is all the argument you need against a fucking 'ethnostate'

>don't have an argument
>br-brainwashed!!
get your npc script fixed

google "conservatives gun regulations" and see how many articles you get about conservatives who agree with REGULATIONS, not "hurr dee durr take them all away!".

>trying to recontextualise a word as a complement through linguistic analysis rather than accepting its definition

>source: your ass
>inb4 internt media poll

I just finished watching Vaush (a left leaning anarchist) and that dude is totally pro guns. Being pro or against guns is not inherently right or left wing

Ah it's an example of that famed 'conservative comedy' you're allegedly becoming so good at. Jesus Christ.

A few =/= everyone, why didn't your parents or teachers explain this to you?

I still use the D.Va cop skin

Easily my favorite out of all her skins

>owning a doggo
>turning into a life of crime
wut

Attached: 1543732551880.gif (656x368, 1.94M)

>communist countries can't trade
they literally can't. the USSR was never able to pull itself into a better position through trade because it's economy was based on handouts.

china does not do corporate takeovers to fund handouts for the people, if it did there wouldn't be so many poor people and wealth inequality in china.

Pedoshit is based and redpilled when we do it ;)

Posting cops

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x720, 76K)

I'd rather be in the SJW camp than the alt-right camp. That's as far as I'm gonna go.

>statistically different races commit more or less crime
>surprised when there's racial profiling
They're literally doing their jobs

go dialate tranny

>npc
Do all the retards who parrot that meme miss the glaring irony?

>Implying the modern left isn't just a bunch of milquetoast larpers either

Attached: Untitled.png (1024x616, 1.23M)

Agreed, but try explaining that to this place.

>npc
trying too hard to false flag at this point. that meme has been dead for a while

>Dark at night
>Robber isn't aware what's around the corner
>Taking advantage of that by grappling him down by surprise
Unless you live in redneck town or a shitty black infested area where people can get away with robbing you in broad daylight, you should have no problem with this.

Attached: artworks-000249280924-t5pmq5-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 64K)

see

>a few
The majority by most polls. Regulation is constantly pushed for and constantly almost wins.

you're in the club and these guys slap your girl's ass, what do?

Attached: (G_P) Patlabor TV 47(x264 1080p)(86067C39).mkv_snapshot_03.10_[2015.05.02_21.58.32].jpg (1440x1080, 172K)

>American police statistically kill more whites than blacks
>muh niggers!

So, whites only care about whites getting murdered when brown/black people kill them, okay.

So you believe random internet polls when they show you what you want to see?

>poor people existing means the autocracy doesn't trade
I never said anything about good enough trade to compete with capatalism.

rofl, you think burglars work solo?

most of the time they don't. you have no idea what you're talking about.

You don't even know what communist means you retard.

Why are you choosing between two extremely shitty camps to shack up in, you retard?

>t. lives in a gated community

screw the bitch, I would ask out the girl in the mech

Blue lives matter

>niggers commit more crime and generally act retarded and chimp out when someone comes to put the kibosh on the crime operation

>die as a result due to not handing yourself over to the cops because you kept commiting crimes and now the time to pay up is due

the average nigger iq is about 85 in the US.

Because whites don't pretend with my "brutha" shit and could care less about criminals

>Polis
>US Police

Attached: 1554926983786.jpg (680x508, 34K)

>Risk doing some Tom Cruise action movie shit and possibly getting shot in the process
vs
>Doing the much more effective method of calling the police and shortly wait for their arrival

>I heard chapo talk about communism once I'm an expert!

I'm not, but given those two choices I'd pick SJWs in a heartbeat.

As compared to polls that don’t exist that show your narrative? I’ll take some data over no data.

>the right campaigns on "Obama will take away all our guns!"
>he relaxes a lot of gun laws
>the right worships Trump because he's one of them
>he passes gun restriction laws
The ironing is amazing.

Attached: 8e81bf01dbb549905104adeb236e6a39.jpg (440x600, 47K)